PDA

View Full Version : WARNING! Don't get conned by this!

paymaster
10-07-2021, 12:05 AM
Guys....

Listen up,

Any MP with service stating Bao Yang or Prostrate message for $88 or $130 are trying to con you.

What is BaoYang aka Prostrate massage?

What ever they claim, it is bullshit touching of around your cock, make you bull balls so you want to pay another insane amount for hj or what ever service that you need to release. It has absolutely no health benefits for your cock or your wellbeing

You probably end up paying $200 plus for HJ in the end. No touching, no pussy, no kissing ,noting.

And you do not get to touch or do anything during this baoyang service.

Its a con developed to scam because too many gullible guys in SG.

If you want real health treatment for your cock, go for authentic Zhua Gen (nerve pulling) you get to touch , grab and more including release if you want to although some says it is better you do not cum.

Please share this and avoid such places at all cost!

Kongyong
10-07-2021, 12:37 AM
I have stopped going for such bullshit nowadays. Even paying money for a bad FJ is better than this.

Mankok
10-07-2021, 02:51 AM
Boss, thanks for telling but this p-massage has been around for years now. Why open a new thread on this?

Ravager
10-07-2021, 06:41 AM
Boss, thanks for telling but this p-massage has been around for years now. Why open a new thread on this?

Maybe covid patient just woke up from coma... at least save newbies who never take p-massage before from getting conned I guess.

Sadly
10-07-2021, 07:02 AM
One of the famous carrot shop on Jurong Kechil with SYT has now cut its 60min price from 88 to promo 58. Clear sign that the market is bad for P packages.

liketosleep
10-07-2021, 07:30 AM
Sorry ts, it's prostate massage. Not the other word which is kneeling or sitting position paying respect to royalty like in Thailand, where our body is kept close to the floor while the King is seated. Yeah money hard to earn. Play safe. Wash your hands. Wear a mask while outside. Get vaccinated ASAP. Have a nice weekend. Cheers.

washing
10-07-2021, 08:26 AM
I heard prostate massage if want to massage butt plus 25 then hj another 50, WTH!

Kongyong
10-07-2021, 09:28 AM

Actually good to have a reminder to bros. Don’t waste our money on this.

Kongyong
10-07-2021, 09:31 AM
I heard prostate massage if want to massage butt plus 25 then hj another 50, WTH!

Last time I kenna prostrate massage $88. HJ with outside roaming $50. To roam inside add $30. To finger pussy add another $20. All in $188. Can have a solid FJ elsewhere. Nowadays I only go for FJ. If I want massage and JG I separately go for authentic one like Mindy. Just looked for her yesterday.

chongboonkid
10-07-2021, 10:12 AM
[QUOTE=Kongyong;20731512]Last time I kenna prostrate massage $88. HJ with outside roaming $50. To roam inside add $30. To finger pussy add another $20. All in $188. Can have a solid FJ elsewhere.
$88 entrance is one hour only; must pay $100+ if longer time
All this excluding the +++ $$$ just for roaming

Just avoid Win Spa at amk ave 5 (esp Anna black face black neh neh), Win Win Spa at amk ave 10 (now change name again to Ali Spa)

ladyassasinato
10-07-2021, 10:15 AM
Not all joint like that leh. This shop I tried yesterday at Bugis not bad. Massage one hour is 50, if want to do the P massage need to pay another 38.

Gal is quite young, about 20+ to 30 cos wearing mask, can't really tell. She provide damn solid massage. While doing the P massage she really pushed hard at the veins of the abdomen n the balls area, quite pain. She got good skill I should say.

No golden question asked after the treatment. This should be a clean shop. Saw another few young gals there before I left the shop. Hmm, can come back again wor. 😍

Kongyong
10-07-2021, 11:10 AM
Not all joint like that leh. This shop I tried yesterday at Bugis not bad. Massage one hour is 50, if want to do the P massage need to pay another 38.

Gal is quite young, about 20+ to 30 cos wearing mask, can't really tell. She provide damn solid massage. While doing the P massage she really pushed hard at the veins of the abdomen n the balls area, quite pain. She got good skill I should say.

No golden question asked after the treatment. This should be a clean shop. Saw another few young gals there before I left the shop. Hmm, can come back again wor. ��

There are clean one definitely. Mindy is just one example. I go to her for authentic massage and JG. She can make my whole body including my small bro loosen

Kongyong
10-07-2021, 11:35 AM
[QUOTE]
$88 entrance is one hour only; must pay $100+ if longer time
All this excluding the +++ $$$ just for roaming

Just avoid Win Spa at amk ave 5 (esp Anna black face black neh neh), Win Win Spa at amk ave 10 (now change name again to Ali Spa)

I also saw one Ruby at 2xx in MiChat. Also pattern pattern Liao Liao.

soonbeng
10-07-2021, 12:27 PM
Hi Bro paymaster. Thanks for the warning. And thanks Bro ladyassasinato for your FR.

Evona
10-07-2021, 02:07 PM
I also got conned recently, paid 200 for a fj with non-existence massage at little india area.

In out in 35mins.

I guess sometimes we like the adventure of finding new stuff but sometimes will end up in disappointment.

Starx88
10-07-2021, 03:11 PM

I'll walk out straight away... Even if I've booked the ml. Sorry but no sorry, clear signal must be sent to such mp.

Cupping888
10-07-2021, 05:40 PM
Please boycott such ML!!!

I still prefer my usual ML, after so many visits, never push for any $88 package.

Just solid back cracking, include cupping, and a little JG, and usual rates. Never cut short timing too. She is a familiar name as some brothers shared, but I will still support for now as p88 joints are popping up everywhere like mushrooms!!!

Underhidden
10-07-2021, 09:51 PM
how HOW do guys even go these places...i hv nvr seen tis in HK..TW..scratch head

Mankok
10-07-2021, 11:48 PM
Okay two places I got conned when taking the p-massage:
TaoYuan @Balestier
King Leisure @NB road

Kongyong
11-07-2021, 12:47 AM
Okay two places I got conned when taking the p-massage:
TaoYuan @Balestier
King Leisure @NB road

The usual story. Quoted $50 for 1 hr massage. Go in pester you to take $88. Then pester you to extend time. Then HJ $50 with outside roaming. Add another $30 to roam inside. Then add another $20 to finger pussy. Small head take over come out feel blur blur. Haha

Axel88
11-07-2021, 12:56 AM
I also got conned recently, paid 200 for a fj with non-existence massage at little india area.

In out in 35mins.

I guess sometimes we like the adventure of finding new stuff but sometimes will end up in disappointment.

Little india and jalan besar area is mostly like this. Only 1 or 2 are nt too bad. Usually only go that area if i need a fast one.

ladyassasinato
11-07-2021, 07:16 AM

No golden question asked after the treatment. This should be a clean shop. Saw another few young gals there before I left the shop. Hmm, can come back again wor. 😍

Need to give an update on this - My 2IC turned hard rock on the next morning after the treatment, no joke man. I am not advertising for this shop, but just sharing my good finding to all cheongsters. All cheongster need to take good care of our didi to prolong our sex live mah.

The ML told me that there is an fat aunty there who is the master. Hmm, will try her next round. Will provide update again. :D

ginogrego
11-07-2021, 07:35 AM
Tried 1 at Bkt G. Website look so irresistable when come face all different. Still can forgive, was quote 88 like no other option still can forgive because 1st tryout. Teasing was like air-touch then quote 50 for hj. Autoroam additional 20, roaming under bra additional 30. Hj like on and off. Irritated i just pay her tips of 30 and left 20mins earlier. Total 88+30, definitely on my blacklist.

Kongyong
11-07-2021, 10:43 AM
Little india and jalan besar area is mostly like this. Only 1 or 2 are nt too bad. Usually only go that area if i need a fast one.

There is one at 14x. Formerly Zion Road. BEWARE.

ladyassasinato
11-07-2021, 10:56 AM
Normally I wun take those so called P massage recommended by the counter gal. I will take the basic package.

Once inside the room, I will see how the ML massage skill and her attitude. When I think she is good and she happened to promote the P massage to me, I will entertain her - Just pay another 38 at the counter before I left lor.:D

Ironpole
11-07-2021, 11:24 AM
Avoid belle arsthetics at waterloo.

Wants 100$ touch boobs. Wants 150$ touch pussy.

Just skip

Cheers

Riverwalk
11-07-2021, 11:25 AM
[QUOTE=ginogrego;20733017]Tried 1 at Bkt G. Website look so irresistable when come face all different. Still can forgive, was quote 88 like no other option still can forgive because 1st tryout. Teasing was like air-touch then quote 50 for hj. Autoroam additional 20, roaming under bra additional 30. Hj like on and off. Irritated i just pay her tips of 30 and left 20mins earlier. Total 88+30, definitely on my blacklist.
Delete-

Kongyong
11-07-2021, 11:28 AM
Avoid belle arsthetics at waterloo.

Wants 100$ touch boobs. Wants 150$ touch pussy.

Just skip

Cheers

That Zola keep asking me to go. Lucky I don’t bother.

xchange
12-07-2021, 06:04 PM

In out in 35mins.

Is it Dunlop Street or Perak Road?
Whatever you pay at counter is entrance fee, there is no real attempt to massage at all.
Avoid the area as its dangerous with the Delta Variant

Jabba
12-07-2021, 09:27 PM
Hi can i check who did u engage at King Leisure Spa?

paymaster
13-07-2021, 01:21 AM
Bro, either you have never tried the real deal before or you just started.

Real Zhua Gen or real health massage for your cock, focuses on the blood and nerve connection mostly at the prostrate and the area connecting your shaft.

The shaft consist of Corpus cavernosum: Two columns of tissue running along the sides of the penis. Blood fills this tissue to cause an erection.
and Corpus spongiosum: A column of sponge-like tissue running along the front of the penis and ending at the glans penis; it fills with blood during an erection.

So focusing on enhancing the blood flow to these areas is key to this treatment.

Option to cum should be optional.

anything less then the above, is BS

Need to give an update on this - My 2IC turned hard rock on the next morning after the treatment, no joke man. I am not advertising for this shop, but just sharing my good finding to all cheongsters. All cheongster need to take good care of our didi to prolong our sex live mah.

The ML told me that there is an fat aunty there who is the master. Hmm, will try her next round. Will provide update again. :D

ceeko
13-07-2021, 11:33 AM
Too many pubor kias here all too rich just wanna throw money.

Thats why $20 hj are history liao cause all thinking with their lanjiao heads not their brains.

Powerman881
13-07-2021, 03:09 PM
this thread is a good reminder to all bros.
Sometimes think with wrong head, i am also guilty of that.

loneyheart
13-07-2021, 03:28 PM
Is there really JG in TCM ? :) Never hear of this in real SG TCM shop offer ...only start to go round with PRC MLs

ladyassasinato
13-07-2021, 03:36 PM

Real Zhua Gen or real health massage for your cock, focuses on the blood and nerve connection mostly at the prostrate and the area connecting your shaft.

The shaft consist of Corpus cavernosum: Two columns of tissue running along the sides of the penis. Blood fills this tissue to cause an erection.
and Corpus spongiosum: A column of sponge-like tissue running along the front of the penis and ending at the glans penis; it fills with blood during an erection.

So focusing on enhancing the blood flow to these areas is key to this treatment.

Not true, there are many ways. Many years ago we used to go JB look for one old Qi Gong master to "Charge Battery". Each time he used his finger press hard on my abdomen area for only few seconds and the job done. Only cost me 50 ringgit.

2IC becomes super hard for the next few weeks. Too bad old Qi Gong master already gone liao. These are the really true master, now difficult to find. :(

seaman123
18-07-2021, 01:36 AM
Avoid Pure Bliss Spa, Newest, pushing for $88 package recently, couldn't explain me the difference between a regular and so called premium massage, even I was asking why she is offering me.
Front desk ask me 3 times to change and in the room, ML keep pushing for the $88 package 3 times as well, performance of the ML wasn't good (Si Si, PRC). Quite annoying.....
Then I was told I can't do another premium package with another ML, which confused me completely and was even more annoying. I left annoyed this shop.

afterburn
18-07-2021, 08:52 AM
Avoid Pure Bliss Spa, Newest, pushing for $88 package recently, couldn't explain me the difference between a regular and so called premium massage, even I was asking why she is offering me.
Front desk ask me 3 times to change and in the room, ML keep pushing for the $88 package 3 times as well, performance of the ML wasn't good (Si Si, PRC). Quite annoying.....

Saw a new shop "R" opened in this same building, so now there's 3 shops all in a row.

sladang
18-07-2021, 09:12 AM
Too many pubor kias here all too rich just wanna throw money.

Thats why $20 hj are history liao cause all thinking with their lanjiao heads not their brains.

$20 hj are history long long ago, probably 10~20 years liao ..

washing
18-07-2021, 10:35 AM
Long long ago mee pok $1.50

huffnpuff
20-07-2021, 12:23 AM
Then I was told I can't do another premium package with another ML, which confused me completely and was even more annoying. I left annoyed this shop.

PB good one Angel but rtc already according to Wechat

duaneh
20-07-2021, 12:59 AM
[QUOTE=chongboonkid;20731559]

I also saw one Ruby at 2xx in MiChat. Also pattern pattern Liao Liao.

Eh is Ruby's boobs real or enhanced? I see like quite big leh but then the face kena photoshop until like that I duno how to trust...

fullofschiiit
20-07-2021, 01:38 AM

Hi so there are a few JG threads here, which are the real deals then?

sbftiankon
20-07-2021, 11:12 AM

In out in 35mins.

Actually i not angry price increase to 200 , i very angry is promise atleast 45min but at the end use all kind of excuse end out only 30min !

paymaster
18-08-2021, 10:48 AM
Bump for awareness

seaman123
25-08-2021, 03:13 PM
Can add another $88 package scam. Es***ce Spa at AR food center, name Ding Ding. Confusing pricing negotiation, first give boss $38 then give her $50 :D.
This went on for a while until I was running out of mood. Eventually she lower price and can suddenly also touch inside. But wasn't worth it, fishy smell lah... forget. I assume I was the first one checking inside and she didn't wash the whole day.... aiyooo. I was about to ask to shower together :D

Samto
25-08-2021, 03:22 PM
Does it mean total cost is 88 only without further damage (50 as her tips for all extra I assume)?

Can add another $88 package scam. Es***ce Spa at AR food center, name Ding Ding. Confusing pricing negotiation, first give boss $38 then give her $50 :D.
This went on for a while until I was running out of mood. Eventually she lower price and can suddenly also touch inside. But wasn't worth it, fishy smell lah... forget. I assume I was the first one checking inside and she didn't wash the whole day.... aiyooo. I was about to ask to shower together :D

seaman123
25-08-2021, 03:24 PM
Does it mean total cost is 88 only without further damage (50 as her tips for all extra I assume)?

I didn't pay extra $38, no need for this BS and it was already at the end of the session, so pretty much double BS.

Samto
25-08-2021, 03:26 PM
Actually i not angry price increase to 200 , i very angry is promise atleast 45min but at the end use all kind of excuse end out only 30min !

The total time really depends on how long you can hold :D the first time with cap on I bonked a ml for a good 60min and the second time she offered 50 top up for less barrier then I came in less than 15min and left defeated :( so lesson learnt is always have cap on and control yourself for maximum time you can use.

afterburn
25-08-2021, 05:13 PM

You didn't tell her that round the corner is $50 only :eek:

Anyway gave up on that shop quite a while ago. Last time used to be quite okay. Even have surprises thrown in for no xtra cost.

How to shower together? I recall that place only have a common shower/toilet at the back.

pete_the_fish
25-08-2021, 06:38 PM
You think your WARNING will work? if so , the SPA won't keep pushing this stupid 88 package and so many gong kia still pay willingly. :D

cwolf78
29-08-2021, 07:18 AM
I got conned b4 in the Balestier area spa. Took the $88 baoyang package someone recommended say come with extra stuff, in the end same as regular massage but only add hot stones. kenna chopped and lesson learned.

seaman123
09-09-2021, 08:15 AM
....bumb this thread :)

bondage
09-09-2021, 08:58 AM
PB good one Angel but rtc already according to Wechat

Angel should be around. She couldn't RTC.

seaman123
10-09-2021, 12:25 PM
...just as a reminder when pushed for the $88, we all know it's just warm air with very little extra benefits.
Just reject and poker a bit, at the end of the day the ML wants to earn the extra tip, no matter what. The most ML deal in their own interests inside the cubicle, no see, don't know.
If she doesn't improve her offer she will create a lose-lose situation ending up earning only $15 or $20 (if non singaporean) per customer which is not enough for her to earn a decent monthly and most likely she never see the customer again.

GilbertHx
12-09-2021, 08:37 AM
Sometime while massage chit chat with ml, ml told me still a lot people in spite of complaining $88 but still take.. so this topic forever cannot solve anything, people want special sure take $88 if not no teasing + special.

candeo_88
12-09-2021, 05:59 PM
Just like Maslow's hierarchy of needs, each individual have different needs at different times...

Folks with the right need at the right time may find any amount of $$$ is acceptable and justifiable...Otherwise, even free service will be rejected accordingly...

So the best is to just share the fees here and up to each individual bro to decide whether to proceed or not...Sharing is caring and at the end of the day, just remember "we told you so"...:D:cool:

Loverthai
17-09-2021, 09:13 PM
Hi To All Bro - Do not go to SxxLMassage Spa. (OPAL-C)
1)Therapist SxxR - Dun even look abit like the picture they post.
2)There is quite a handful of big bird Therapist instead of peacock.
3)They will keep asking you to join member for a small fee as well as they are operating as a $88 spa.
4)GQ will be offer but rejected due to Therapist look quite old.
5)Playability and teasing is low - 2/5
GO at your own risk - Just a piece of sharing.

xchange
17-09-2021, 10:03 PM
.......Do not go to SxxLMassage Spa. (OPAL-C)
1)Therapist SxxR - Dun even look abit like the picture....
3)They will keep asking you to join member for a small fee as well as they are operating as a $88 spa.

Its obvious you are referring to Star of Soul.
Can elaborate for our benefit what you mean by big big bird therapist i/o peacock ?
By the way I have never been to this shop

CheongingEdge
18-09-2021, 07:15 AM
Its obvious you are referring to Star of Soul.
Can elaborate for our benefit what you mean by big big bird therapist i/o peacock ?
By the way I have never been to this shop

Think he means old big size hags…. Instead of beautiful peacocks?

Nottybear
18-09-2021, 02:14 PM
Guys....

Listen up,

Any MP with service stating Bao Yang or Prostrate message for $88 or $130 are trying to con you.

What is BaoYang aka Prostrate massage?

What ever they claim, it is bullshit touching of around your cock, make you bull balls so you want to pay another insane amount for hj or what ever service that you need to release. It has absolutely no health benefits for your cock or your wellbeing

You probably end up paying $200 plus for HJ in the end. No touching, no pussy, no kissing ,noting.

And you do not get to touch or do anything during this baoyang service.

Its a con developed to scam because too many gullible guys in SG.

If you want real health treatment for your cock, go for authentic Zhua Gen (nerve pulling) you get to touch , grab and more including release if you want to although some says it is better you do not cum.

Please share this and avoid such places at all cost!

sure many bros have been conned at least once including myself.

there are few i had that really did a real JG and then a HJ.
many years i had this one PRC. she really did JG well. pleasured me and i couldnt release until later on when she HJ me. she knows how to control my cum. i was so horny i cannot take it that i got up to sitting position and fondle her boobs.

but now i dont know where to find those doing real HJ. i really enjoyed the genuine ones where they take their time and then HJ you.

any ideas where to find a genuine JG? no HJ its ok bit if have even better.

Desmondo
18-09-2021, 02:55 PM
We chiong bros should boycott all this P Massage whether $68 or $88 after 1 month they will automatic go back to $50 per hr massage. I always go to $50/hr and they are good

paymaster
23-08-2022, 02:45 AM
bump for awareness. Have a good day

G2Lim2Peanut
23-08-2022, 09:54 AM
Well said.

Each of us have different disposal income and commitments, at the same time, the willingness to pay for services.

My personal view includes time spent.

We are already in a era of inflation:
- For massage, i am fine with an entrance fee of anything under $65. If this comes with any other serviecs, I am fine with a $50 release. I would always prep/ hint to the ML that i want to be a regular if i find her massage good. This also allows me to reject any upsell or disarm her from doing so. Sometimes it works.

- More than just release: if MLs offer full services, again, it really depends on what i am looking for. If the massage was good to begin with, i am willing to explore. But if massage was just so-so, I'd rather go to RLD / FLs to get a full release rather than haggle and end up feeling frustrated with either mechanical/ commerical treatments and so on.

So at the end of the day, its all back to each bros willingness and comfort to part with their disposal income. And like what our good bro below mentioned, information provided is good for us to then decide our next steps.

Stay safe, be happy.

Just like Maslow's hierarchy of needs, each individual have different needs at different times...

Folks with the right need at the right time may find any amount of $$$ is acceptable and justifiable...Otherwise, even free service will be rejected accordingly...

So the best is to just share the fees here and up to each individual bro to decide whether to proceed or not...Sharing is caring and at the end of the day, just remember "we told you so"...:D:cool:

beginat63
23-08-2022, 11:26 AM

In this spa, I got conned in end Jul 2022. HJ + top auto roaming inside for 2 blue notes + only allowed last 30min. Can't zhut zhut or flip up dress to see. Mistake took up 90min signature oil package. Lesson learned as 1st time in spa.

Thanks all for sharing to learn.

paymaster
15-09-2022, 01:13 AM
bump for awareness

NightstallionTy
15-09-2022, 02:37 AM
In this spa, I got conned in end Jul 2022. HJ + top auto roaming inside for 2 blue notes + only allowed last 30min. Can't zhut zhut or flip up dress to see. Mistake took up 90min signature oil package. Lesson learned as 1st time in spa.

Thanks all for sharing to learn.
They got alot of tactic..
55/h & 88/h got alot of diff

paymaster
22-10-2022, 11:33 PM
bump for awareness

halfmelonn
22-10-2022, 11:37 PM
At your own risk for v*v* at jalan Bukit Merah sen*se s*pa

jurassicboy1234
23-10-2022, 12:08 AM

thanks for the FR/advice bro! i was about to try as i kept seeing their ads...

lazyguy
23-10-2022, 09:12 AM

In out in 35mins.

Bro just name the shop... So everyone can avoid.. thanks

Dandankoh
24-10-2022, 06:48 PM
Just to share landmine.
Kinda frustrating when ML photoshop too much. More than 50% different. Seems like business bad and using fake photos to fish customers.

The worst landmine of 2022.
Alice from Beach road. (JK)

Photo not bad look with huge boobs so contact shop to book.

I was brought into room 1st. Changed and lie down.
When inside room, managed to take a closer look when she walk in. Bros it's not like the photo. Round and fat. Can see the waist freaking thick. No mood liao. I ask if I can change another ML. She say cannot cos I booked her and she rejected another customer cos I booked her. Lucky bro that got rejected. So no choice just finished with the massage and leave. That's my plan.

She started small talk. To her I wana relax but she kept talking. Noisy and irritating voice.

Keep pestering for 2 blue notes service. Which I dun want to. Why do I wana spend 2 blue in her. Fake photos.

If bros enjoy SHORT, ROUND and FAT Auntie, waist thicker than mine. My guess 34 to 36 inches bah. Like beer barrel shape. Boobs big looks due to her fatness bah. I nvr touch. Dun feel like touching.

Massage lousy, noisy keep talking with her irritating voice.

Pushy.

BTW I am ard 30s.

loneyheart
25-10-2022, 02:30 PM
Just to share landmine.
Kinda frustrating when ML photoshop too much. More than 50% different. Seems like business bad and using fake photos to fish customers.

When inside room, managed to take a closer look when she walk in. Bros it's not like the photo. Round and fat. Can see the waist freaking thick. No mood liao. I ask if I can change another ML. She say cannot cos I booked her and she rejected another customer cos I booked her. Lucky bro that got rejected. So no choice just finished with the massage and leave. That's my plan.

She started small talk. To her I wana relax but she kept talking. Noisy and irritating voice.

Keep pestering for 2 blue notes service. Which I dun want to. Why do I wana spend 2 blue in her. Fake photos.

If bros enjoy SHORT, ROUND and FAT Auntie, waist thicker than mine. My guess 34 to 36 inches bah. Like beer barrel shape. Boobs big looks due to her fatness bah. I nvr touch. Dun feel like touching.

Pushy.

BTW I am ard 30s.

Next time just reject if u see not yr type as posted
Told her u did not book her as u booked what u saw on the post tat u dum take fat ... just walk out with $$$ in yr pocket :)

taumajid2003
25-10-2022, 05:22 PM
Well said.

Each of us have different disposal income and commitments, at the same time, the willingness to pay for services.

My personal view includes time spent.

We are already in a era of inflation:
- For massage, i am fine with an entrance fee of anything under $65. If this comes with any other serviecs, I am fine with a $50 release. I would always prep/ hint to the ML that i want to be a regular if i find her massage good. This also allows me to reject any upsell or disarm her from doing so. Sometimes it works.

- More than just release: if MLs offer full services, again, it really depends on what i am looking for. If the massage was good to begin with, i am willing to explore. But if massage was just so-so, I'd rather go to RLD / FLs to get a full release rather than haggle and end up feeling frustrated with either mechanical/ commerical treatments and so on.

So at the end of the day, its all back to each bros willingness and comfort to part with their disposal income. And like what our good bro below mentioned, information provided is good for us to then decide our next steps.

Stay safe, be happy.

If all bros here can come together as one and agreed to do things together, we should be able to bring down the price of massage plus happy ending. Always remember this, they need us, and not the other way round. Mind need to be strong to do this. Weak mind will succumb to their temptation. This type of mind is stuffed with too much sperm liao

lazyguy
25-10-2022, 05:38 PM
If all bros here can come together as one and agreed to do things together, we should be able to bring down the price of massage plus happy ending. Always remember this, they need us, and not the other way round. Mind need to be strong to do this. Weak mind will succumb to their temptation. This type of mind is stuffed with too much sperm liao

Not easy one.. alot of so call rich one.. u got see ppl book ml to chitchat a not? 4 hours .. really dun understand..

Heartlandlover
26-10-2022, 06:41 PM
Told her u did not book her as u booked what u saw on the post tat u dum take fat ... just walk out with $$$ in yr pocket :)

I think alot of cannot make it ML/FL use this method.

Counter girl collect money bring u to room. Ask u shower and change. Then the real monster appear. Wana change ML say all other got appt or bz. Wana walk out with refund then they will tell u alot of things. Say u shower, say u not here to find wife, say her massage good (which is nonsense). All the fuss and quarrel spoil mood.

I think the problem lies with the ML. It's call cheating. Cheat our hard earn money.

It's like order salted egg crab and they serve u salted egg crab sticks at $100.

Heartlandlover
26-10-2022, 06:43 PM
Just to share landmine.

Pushy.

BTW I am ard 30s.

Anyway Bro, I hear ur frustration.
Thanks for keeping other bros aware.
I gave pm on a not bad contact below 30s ML. Shld be ur type.

h0bblefl0ck
26-10-2022, 06:58 PM

I’ve been there a couple of times when I was a lurker here and when was kinda new. I do agree limited playability over there with them only asking GQ with $88 package and above. Once opted $88 ML almost sound reluctant to offer GQ. 4 visits, 3x chose ML named Abby. Her massage wise is solid and strength is very good for petite frame. However, won’t let you auto roam. 2B notes for HJ and turning her knobs. Shirt and everything stays on.

For ppl want anything more, so far I haven’t been able to get anything more. Looking back now, this is some very expensive lesson.

Dandankoh
29-10-2022, 12:25 PM

Thanks bro for ur advise.

BTW Bro I got say can refund??? Then Alice kao bei kao bu. I dun wana make a big fuss cos the place not good at south proof. She only appear after I wash change and lie down. If she show up at the counter before I pay. I would have turn ard and left. She must have kana rejected at counter by many bros. So she only show up after I pay. U see her pics vs real person I think u also feel cheated. Fat Round Auntie. She think she Alice in wonderland ah. More like humpty dumpty. Pui. To be fair I cannot comment on the massage cos I already very upset.

BTW thanks to all Bros who recommended me MLs. Tested 2. One near ABC market and another at jalan besar. Both abv avg.

After90
29-10-2022, 12:52 PM
Just to share landmine.

Pushy.

BTW I am ard 30s.

U choose the worst ML in this shop. Ahhahahaha. U suay lah. Loser.

Dandankoh
31-10-2022, 06:06 PM
U choose the worst ML in this shop. Ahhahahaha. U suay lah. Loser.

Eh are u a troll?
Something wrong with u? Why call me loser? Are u that round fat short ugly bitch white knight? If yes. U blind ah? Else u fucking ugly and lousy in life as well. So u go for things of the same level as you.

U crazy or what. I only share about a landmine I encounter. And u come here scold me a loser.

Hardstick123
01-11-2022, 10:58 AM
Lol ytd I went to some around jln besar area following a few wechat recco from a SBF contact, totally catfished by the wechat photo and moments posts. This one in particular had like d cup boobs and advertised as such, but went there this skinny aunty w close to no boobs, tummy and just looked drugged out came to me and demanded $50 fee first. I double checked if it’s M*K*, she’s like urrm coming coming. You shower first. Then I checked again, are you M*K*? She’s like yeah, I am. Fuck I demanded my $50 back and zao.

HELP LA.

Smallheadrules
01-11-2022, 12:13 PM
I think alot of cannot make it ML/FL use this method.

Counter girl collect money bring u to room. Ask u shower and change. Then the real monster appear. Wana change ML say all other got appt or bz. Wana walk out with refund then they will tell u alot of things. Say u shower, say u not here to find wife, say her massage good (which is nonsense). All the fuss and quarrel spoil mood.

I think the problem lies with the ML. It's call cheating. Cheat our hard earn money.

It's like order salted egg crab and they serve u salted egg crab sticks at $100.

As long as massage haven't started, u have all the right to walk out and get refund. Under thier menu, no charges shown for shower.

I done it before, same case as ML come in nothing like what I had seen in fb page photos. Just change and walk down to counter say I decided not to have massage and ask for refund. Take money say bye bye

Heartlandlover
01-11-2022, 12:27 PM
As long as massage haven't started, u have all the right to walk out and get refund. Under thier menu, no charges shown for shower.

I done it before, same case as ML come in nothing like what I had seen in fb page photos. Just change and walk down to counter say I decided not to have massage and ask for refund. Take money say bye bye

Yah i know can be done. So i always suggest we use cash instead if card. Cos card they say dunno how to void. Worst situation is to say u call police come settle. Sure they give in. But most of the ppl dun wana make a fuss, especially newbies I guess.

Smallheadrules
01-11-2022, 12:35 PM
Yah i know can be done. So i always suggest we use cash instead if card. Cos card they say dunno how to void. Worst situation is to say u call police come settle. Sure they give in. But most of the ppl dun wana make a fuss, especially newbies I guess.

They can paynow or paylah back la.....is really depend on how u present yourself....ML all smart if they see u like chicken shit sure tekan u. Don't need to be taiko, but just be firm say cancel massage and refund back.

Anyway like u say, newbie sure kena tekan. Old bird know how to play

halfmelonn
01-11-2022, 10:37 PM
V*v* from Sen*se spa along jalan Bukit merah.. i thought I did my homework, I checked on Facebook, checked on g1298 and even her WeChat. Got those super Photoshop (ps) photo and got less ps photo.. thought the less ps is more likely to be the real her.. so booked a session.. at the counter a Da Ma (big mother in Chinese), I say I have appointment with v*v*, she say ok, she tried to upsell me to $68, just $10 more o give lor.. she escorted me to the room and ask me to shower.. after shower the same da ma came in.. and now I saw her name tag, V*v*. Then I know, NB tio scam Liao. Totally not like the photo..

thenewbie85
02-11-2022, 03:40 PM
Not trying to defend A****, but she used to be skinnier when she was in farrer park. at that time she was very shapely, and the old shop was a 1-2 woman operation, so when I visited her late at night, got ABIT more extra service. Massage also not bad.

But dunno what happened to her after she shifted to JK, got alot fatter, now fatter than me, and because of the way the uniform is designed, really v hard to pull down the blouse and zhutzhut. Visited her monthly back in her old place, but only once after she shifted. I can spend my money better elsewhere.

Dandankoh
03-11-2022, 12:12 AM
Not trying to defend A****, but she used to be skinnier when she was in farrer park. at that time she was very shapely, and the old shop was a 1-2 woman operation, so when I visited her late at night, got ABIT more extra service. Massage also not bad.

But dunno what happened to her after she shifted to JK, got alot fatter, now fatter than me, and because of the way the uniform is designed, really v hard to pull down the blouse and zhutzhut. Visited her monthly back in her old place, but only once after she shifted. I can spend my money better elsewhere.

Thanks for sharing as well abt this Al**e.
I can understand some ML in good shape last time. And last time maybe she is really good in massage n service. But I nvr find her before so I don't know. Maybe too popular last time and have regular so no need to maintain?

But at least put the recent photo lah. I really felt cheated by the photo. Then want to refund or change ml, she give lots of excuses and attitude. She trying to be fierce which I don't like.

Worst is she keep pestering for 2 blue service. Which I don't want at all.

Haiz. It's all in the past. I found better options nearby.

LurkerLurks
03-11-2022, 01:04 AM
last time 1 lao jiao bro teach me, always reject e payment, because trackable and those scheming ml play stunt say dk how to refund etc.

so whenever u go to the shop, ask for the person u booked/or the one u chose via chat. if the counter lady or someone else say she busy/toilet/coming later, u say u wait, then proceed to nearest sitting area to wait.

just dont pay up because u urgent or small head hard liao cant wait, if u pay liao v hard to take back, esp for ppl who not experienced enough.

Heartlandlover
03-11-2022, 03:15 AM
last time 1 lao jiao bro teach me, always reject e payment, because trackable and those scheming ml play stunt say dk how to refund etc.

so whenever u go to the shop, ask for the person u booked/or the one u chose via chat. if the counter lady or someone else say she busy/toilet/coming later, u say u wait, then proceed to nearest sitting area to wait.

just dont pay up because u urgent or small head hard liao cant wait, if u pay liao v hard to take back, esp for ppl who not experienced enough.

Yes yes. Cash is best. Wait till u see her.
Now u play like Lao Jiao liao. Very good leh.

IamGood
03-11-2022, 07:54 AM
When I gave my review(just saw her outside, never go in) of Alice in the already deleted advertising post, got one bro say she very good, just 5yrs off the photo when I said 10 yrs. Many bros recommend her. Now so many her say she no good.

How about Helen? She looks pretty in person. Never try

oldboy69
03-11-2022, 08:33 AM
88 shop seem like robbery,heihei.over market value

paymaster
16-11-2022, 02:12 PM
bump for awareness

Annoynymouslee
16-11-2022, 02:54 PM
I think even for the longest chiong bros here can never escape from kena conned once awhile specially when small head over big head.
Sometimes ago i went to 1 of the changi rd stretch, op me for 1.5hr, massage so so teasing abit after 1hr15min keep asking to extend another 30min saying normally they need 2hr to done whole body bla bla bla obviously wan con me into 2 hr + whatever afterwards, i dont even bother ask for gq or anything straightaway finish get dress black face walk out

lazyguy
16-11-2022, 03:09 PM
Still can get 50 - 60 dollars massage with special.. but special nowadays sharp knife.. with roaming mostly 80

tiko
16-11-2022, 11:27 PM
Still can get 50 - 60 dollars massage with special.. but special nowadays sharp knife.. with roaming mostly 80

If want some decent level of play and roaming... need to pay 80, else they wld say hj for 50 and no touch... and so if just hj, I rather not take.. just my 2 cents

lazyguy
17-11-2022, 09:29 AM
If want some decent level of play and roaming... need to pay 80, else they wld say hj for 50 and no touch... and so if just hj, I rather not take.. just my 2 cents

Quite true.. now really hard to get.. either go jb if not I will go for clean massage then go find those fj one.. hj + roaming 80 or some pay 100 is a no for me

tiko
17-11-2022, 11:19 AM
Quite true.. now really hard to get.. either go jb if not I will go for clean massage then go find those fj one.. hj + roaming 80 or some pay 100 is a no for me

Else invest in one ... can suck nips and dig for less than 80... more play and more value... haha

lazyguy
17-11-2022, 12:38 PM
Else invest in one ... can suck nips and dig for less than 80... more play and more value... haha

I no have to invest.. haiz

max50
17-11-2022, 03:24 PM

I have been Bugis there for many years and know this lady boss, recently back to find her she had few syt but I still prefer her service, can do hard massage and her cup weight heavily and I can feel is C or D we’ll maintain. on her age considering very good maintenance. She quoted me 88 all in.. and I love her pair of nipple 😋 smell good too haha.

joeytan
17-11-2022, 04:24 PM
I have been Bugis there for many years and know this lady boss, recently back to find her she had few syt but I still prefer her service, can do hard massage and her cup weight heavily and I can feel is C or D we’ll maintain. on her age considering very good maintenance. She quoted me 88 all in.. and I love her pair of nipple 😋 smell good too haha.

88 all in is include the massage? or just the extra? where in bugis? just need some clues .thanks

halfmelonn
20-11-2022, 08:24 PM
Red flags at HES Spa Telok Blangah area, consider yourself been warned..

beginat63
20-11-2022, 09:53 PM

Bro, red flag @ this H** S** T B*****h area, do PM me.

x1aodidi
23-12-2022, 01:28 PM
Tried A***e recently, not bad la. Maybe I like rourou type? IMO her skin still quite smooth and boobs really quite tua, smooth, good density also.

Issues with JK:
uniform, not shiok. Please adjust for better services
Walls really last warning, I heard the life story of the guy beside me.

paymaster
14-03-2023, 04:57 AM
bump for awareness

BoobsterUnited
17-03-2023, 04:50 PM
Always stick with hj + roaming + zhut zhut at $50, if can get 2nd hj at no additional charge is a bonus

taumajid2003
17-03-2023, 04:55 PM
Always stick with hj + roaming + zhut zhut at $50, if can get 2nd hj at no additional charge is a bonus

agreed with it

ownage9898
18-03-2023, 02:11 AM

Yes legit red flag.

HKCAD
27-03-2023, 10:09 AM

If SYT hj plus roaming, 80 consider ok. If milf and gilf. It will a bit on high side. I feel.

lazyguy
27-03-2023, 10:18 AM
If SYT hj plus roaming, 80 consider ok. If milf and gilf. It will a bit on high side. I feel.

Seriously SYT in singapore not much lah.. haha.. mostly is under state their age one leh.. haha.. come here one mostly is rejected or too old in their country therefore they come here.. i mean china.. vn i not sure.. haha

loneyheart
27-03-2023, 02:12 PM

80 + entrance fee can get full course from a SYT :)

beginat63
07-04-2023, 12:10 AM
They got alot of tactic..
55/h & 88/h got alot of diff

Senior bro, TQ for quoting me.

The said spa may have changed its name once more.

zip4671
23-04-2023, 11:24 PM
80 + entrance fee can get full course from a SYT :)

Senior bro, any update on this thread as spa biz seems to be quiet these few months? TQ.

taumajid2003
24-04-2023, 08:57 AM
Senior bro, any update on this thread as spa biz seems to be quiet these few months? TQ.

If what your observation is correct, spa biz is quiet....then let it be. Let it stay this way for the next 3-6 mths. I can assure you, those greedy spa will close shop or make adjustment to their price. Those who want to stay in biz will make plan to adjust their price to attract us back

loneyheart
24-04-2023, 03:38 PM
If what your observation is correct, spa biz is quiet....then let it be. Let it stay this way for the next 3-6 mths. I can assure you, those greedy spa will close shop or make adjustment to their price. Those who want to stay in biz will make plan to adjust their price to attract us back

Support u bro :)

IamGood
24-04-2023, 06:31 PM
Its the opposite. More and more 88 spa coming up. Looks like good business