PDA

View Full Version : KeKe, the big message gal from Hubei

lightning
18-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Reccomendated by another frd of mine to look for this babe. armed with 36C knockers, but too bad her look is not those whom u would give a second look.
A bit of meat around tummy area, not considered plump at all. Anyway went up with her to our lovenest. had a very through bathing as she really bath u with effort and was given a shiok shiok hotwater BBBJ in bathroom then procced to the Bed. She gave me a through and wet wet catbath over my body. then BBBJ again, later i service her with fingering, painting and frenching etc. later she turned me ard for a back cathbath which i love the most:p and after that i armed with cap and asked her to cowgal me. Later as the ride got more and more furious. she moans and moans and shaked her her with her eyes shut tightly, enjoying the delicious moments and later she got into a state of frenzy. squeezing her both hands on her pendulous breasts tightly. Power! what a sight to behold:eek::D. Later, i laid her on missionary postion and send her 2 more earth crashing orgasm before i unloaded my armies. Shiok! She mentioned to me that she is a very high sex drive.:D
later, she gave me a good message and we washed together and left our nest....
Currently, i am awating for my secret weapon to arrive to sillypore, hopefully she will come sucessfully. Will only let those ppl who posted in my threads before to have the 1st proioty followed by those high pointers with past records of FRs only. The rest will only be under consideration and waiting list...Stay tuned and watch...

Keke
looks: 6.5/10( not a looker but her looks will grow on you)
Boobs 36C
BBBJ:7/10
French, fingering and painting: yes
FJ: 7/10
Damage: 60

lightning
18-03-2008, 07:58 PM
sorry the tittle should be big @@ message gal but somehow the "@" disappear:p

birdie8819
18-03-2008, 08:13 PM
sorry the tittle should be big @@ message gal but somehow the "@" disappear:p

Bro lighting should be massage lah not message ........kekekekeke , her 36C neh neh knock you until blur liao arh . :p

Nice FR also !!! :)

lightning
18-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Bro lighting should be massage lah not message ........kekekekeke , her 36C neh neh knock you until blur liao arh . :p

hahahha!!! sure her big neh neh and big aureole and nippes, really know me blur blur:D U will be the 1st in my pm list when my secret weapon arrived:D

birdie8819
18-03-2008, 08:53 PM
hahahha!!! sure her big neh neh and big aureole and nippes, really know me blur blur:D U will be the 1st in my pm list when my secret weapon arrived:D

It's OK lah bro no need to PM me , I'll just wait for more FR's then if I want will PM you . Thanks !!! ;)

lightning
19-03-2008, 09:00 AM
It's OK lah bro no need to PM me , I'll just wait for more FR's then if I want will PM you . Thanks !!! ;)

Ha! just wait and see;)

aman
19-03-2008, 09:22 AM
Currently, i am awating for my secret weapon to arrive to sillypore, hopefully she will come sucessfully. Will only let those ppl who posted in my threads before to have the 1st proioty followed by those high pointers with past records of FRs only. The rest will only be under consideration and waiting list...Stay tuned and watch...

Bro, sms me ha:p

lightning
19-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Bro, sms me ha:p

Will sms u lah, once comfirm that she can come and touch down down sillypore. U still in the land of dragons rite???:D

aman
19-03-2008, 09:46 AM
Will sms u lah, once comfirm that she can come and touch down down sillypore. U still in the land of dragons rite???:D

alry back in sg liao n waiting for your sms:p

lightning
19-03-2008, 10:28 AM

Nw awaiting 4 that babe's approval on her visa:p

yangzong
19-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Bro Lighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning
Will sms u lah, once comfirm that she can come and touch down down sillypore.

Really salute you and the other bro denden0707, both with continous spot on targets with premium in quality and budget expenses in mind. Again bro lighting strike again. Well done bro :) hope to see your secret weapon coming to town soon. :p

birdie8819
19-03-2008, 11:25 AM

NNKC aman kor kor so fast come back liao , I tot u still there enjoying bonking and still need to come back here to bonk meh . :p

Maybe next tues kopi ai mai . :)

lightning
19-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Bro lighting should be massage lah not message ........kekekekeke , her 36C neh neh knock you until blur liao arh .

haha btw my name is lightning not "lighting":p:D

Bro Lighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning
Will sms u lah, once comfirm that she can come and touch down down sillypore.

Really salute you and the other bro denden0707, both with continous spot on targets with premium in quality and budget expenses in mind. Again bro lighting strike again. Well done bro hope to see your secret weapon coming to town soon.

same won't miss out u :D

NNKC aman kor kor so fast come back liao , I tot u still there enjoying bonking and still need to come back here to bonk meh .

Maybe next tues kopi ai mai .

if the meet up time at early evening, count me in

aman
19-03-2008, 07:58 PM
NNKC aman kor kor so fast come back liao , I tot u still there enjoying bonking and still need to come back here to bonk meh . :p

Maybe next tues kopi ai mai . :)

I'm Tiko la...ke ke ke:)
Tue ok....sms me:)

lightning
20-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Still awaiting for Frs:p

lightning
23-03-2008, 11:09 PM
Anymore request for Keke's contact?

derek9980
23-03-2008, 11:44 PM
may i have her contact??

:)

sg_kl_boy
30-03-2008, 01:58 PM
wah bro she difficult contact leh, everytime msg her only available afte 3am as she work at massage center...:(

xlovebigboobx
05-04-2008, 05:55 AM
yoz bro lightning can get her contact?
thx in advance

lightning
14-05-2008, 10:43 PM
I re-open this thread at the request of this keke as i happened to meet her on the street and when i see her, my mind keeps on re-play the fantastic sence of the beauiful sight of how this big boobs easy cummer have her earth-shaking orgasm :D Really makes me hard-on thinking of it... when i reminds her of that sence, she slaps my shoulder shyly:D....haha....
for boobs and easy cummer, this babe really hit orgasm very easily... if u dun mind, that she is a bit meaty but not to the extend of plump or fat... just more meat only...

lion_wrath
20-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Thanks alot to Bro lightning for giving me KeKe's contact. I picked Keke up somewhere near 1X. As a boobs luver myself, i am quite pleased to see this meaty babe with those tasty, big milkbags encased under her black tube. I drove her to the outside the town to my favourite hotel and settled ourselves. Once we stripped to our birthday suit, i fondled her milkbags for more and weight them. It seems to me that her looks grows on me and i like her shy nature. Without much hestation, we went into the bathroom and have a proper cleaning. Inside the bathroom, i kept on playing her boobs and slipped a finger and torture her till she is so high that she don't know her own name. Furthermore, i put her one feet and the toliet bowl cap to service her pussy. I noticed she got big pussyflap and suckle those meats. Then she begged me to stop teasing her as she wanted me already. So we dryed up and proceed to bed.

She lay me down and slowly catbath me with her big boobs slowly guilding down my body. Nearing to my groin area, she gives me a good BBBJ and some teabag sucking. Bagus, it is a while that i was nearly going to blow off and managed to stopped her in time. Hence, she slowly cathbath me all the way and frenched me for a few minutes. Then she move to my ears and give me a good licking. wow! that was good and it made me sqeaming all the way. She asked me to turn around and catbath me on my back up to the back of my neck. This is deadly as it is like hitting my death point and i told i "shou bu liao le" Again she paint the back of my ear again. What a sensation! I bui tahan alreadi so i immediately caps on and strike her hot cunt in missionary position. After a while, she bcame too high already and wanted to request for cowgal. Without me guiding her, she ride my dick firecely and increase the intensity of griding. I was enjoying the moment and holding her milkbags in circular motion. Suddenly she glabbed my hands and she froze in a stance, screaming her life. What a sight to behold and i was blown to the boiling point by what i witness. With a few more grind, i brought her to my body and both of us shivered together in enjoyment of the blissful momments.

Looks 6.5/10 (grows on u)
boobs 36C (i luv playing them)
body 6.5/10 (meaty, not fat or plump)
fingering yes
painting yes
kissing and frenching yes
BBBJ 7/10
catbath 7.5/10 (shoik)
FJ 8.5/10 (cowgal power and seeing her cumming is a thumbs up!)
1st time write FR, hope u like it:)

lightning
21-05-2008, 12:53 PM
thks 4 ur FRs and anymore requets or FRs:p

Born2Skru
21-05-2008, 12:57 PM
yo bro lightning...she the one you were talkgin about last night at? the one dressed in black standing behind our table?

lightning
21-05-2008, 01:00 PM
yo bro lightning...she the one you were talkgin about last night at? the one dressed in black standing behind our table?

No :D another one:p

hotdick69
21-05-2008, 02:28 PM
bro lightening........... me waiting for ur mysterious GEM to land..... dont foret to PM me okie... :D

lightning
21-05-2008, 03:26 PM
bro lightening........... me waiting for ur mysterious GEM to land..... dont foret to PM me okie... :D

have to wait for further confirmation :D

i1papaya
24-05-2008, 01:24 PM
have to wait for further confirmation :D

Mystery GEM? I tot I heard Mystery GEM.....

Bro Lightning please keep me in the loop too OK:D

lightning
25-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Mystery GEM? I tot I heard Mystery GEM.....

Bro Lightning please keep me in the loop too OK:D

4getting to keep u in the loop is the hardest thing to do:D

i1papaya
25-05-2008, 04:08 PM
4getting to keep u in the loop is the hardest thing to do:D

Marked your word.;)

wat2woopee
27-05-2008, 10:43 AM
No :D another one:p

Million Thanks to Bro Lightning for her contact, Tried her & writing a FR for all...
Was not disappointed wif her looks as she reminds me of another FL which was at our shores last time...
Very lovey lady I must comment, good stereo & Horny....
When missionary heard all the piak piak sound from the Ramming pull out to see Alamak!! CODE RED on CD!!
Was at the point of no return...
Changed another CD, Drop to 3rd Gear before the SONIC BOOM....!!!
Overall this is a value Bonk...
Thanks again TS...
GOOD DEAL

lightning
27-05-2008, 09:56 PM
Million Thanks to Bro Lightning for her contact, Tried her & writing a FR for all...
Was not disappointed wif her looks as she reminds me of another FL which was at our shores last time...
Very lovey lady I must comment, good stereo & Horny....
When missionary heard all the piak piak sound from the Ramming pull out to see Alamak!! CODE RED on CD!!
Was at the point of no return...
Changed another CD, Drop to 3rd Gear before the SONIC BOOM....!!!
Overall this is a value Bonk...
Thanks again TS...
GOOD DEAL
Thks 4 ur FR and upped u alreadi:D
Too bad u never make her orgasm if not the sence will play like CD on ur mind for sure :D

wat2woopee
29-05-2008, 01:24 AM
Thks 4 ur FR and upped u alreadi:D
Too bad u never make her orgasm if not the sence will play like CD on ur mind for sure :D

U Upped Me, I Two Lan Upp u back also:D
About her not having Orgasm... Hmmmmm...... don't tell u;)

lightning
29-05-2008, 10:17 AM
U Upped Me, I Two Lan Upp u back also:D
About her not having Orgasm... Hmmmmm...... don't tell u;)

From the look of ur cheeky statement. :DMust have lah. song song til jurong rite:p

wat2woopee
29-05-2008, 11:15 AM
From the look of ur cheeky statement. :DMust have lah. song song til jurong rite:p

No Lah... I very cheapskate 1 u dun know meh??
I (waited until the Hour was up before i come down from the room) U believe?
:D
Bty, Reception called too ;)

lightning
31-05-2008, 04:13 PM
Anymore Pms request on Keke or Frs :D:D

zakking
01-06-2008, 03:37 AM
Bro lightning, thks 4 ur contact the other day. Hopefully, i could have a session with Keke. OC on away for holiday so i also on holiday bonk also. kekeke...

lightning
02-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Bro lightning, thks 4 ur contact the other day. Hopefully, i could have a session with Keke. OC on away for holiday so i also on holiday bonk also. kekeke...

Sure! pm u alreadi pls check and provide FR;)

lightning
03-06-2008, 07:26 PM
now awaiting for more juicy FRs and Pm request on this great babe;):D

funsg
03-06-2008, 07:38 PM

whoa, bro lightning got new WMD? i tot your super secret weapon is chen chen right? or got new nuclear warhead coming? keep us in the loop...hehe

lightning
03-06-2008, 07:42 PM
whoa, bro lightning got new WMD? i tot your super secret weapon is chen chen right? or got new nuclear warhead coming? keep us in the loop...hehe

so u back from ur adventure and ready 4 action:D

lightning
07-06-2008, 02:41 AM
Hey??? This babe is great and dunnoe why there is no takers and no posting at all. Anyone want thsi great babe, she's good! :D:D