PDA

View Full Version : SuZhou pretty-Amy.

funfounder
18-03-2008, 02:12 PM
I met Amy this morning while i was driving thru Lor. 8-12.she was wearing a white tight dress standing ther waiting.So i approach her 4 services.Settle at 70$,then proceeed to hotel. Below is my Fr on her...........:

Wher : Su Zhou.
name : Amy.(studtent pass)
Wigth & Ht : 46kg....1.65m.
Looks : silm,quite tall,CFM face.To me worth 7.5/10 .

boobs :35b,with round big maroon nipples.
Bj : 8/10,deep throat with hard n slow suction.(no BBBJ)
Paniting : a bit.
frenching :a bit too.
Fj : 8/10,a few poisition,quite deep n tight.Eye 2 eyes contact,her CFM face will make u come faster.

Damage : 70/1/60.

Working Hrs : 10am - 9pm.(Not 4 nights players.)

Rtf ; Yes.Worth yr $.

aczeta76
18-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Good Find and FR

Cheers...

funfounder
18-03-2008, 03:02 PM
Thanks !!! I m not her OKT,just a buyer bought something that think is worth intro. to members. No indain broths,but Malay bro. still welcome !!!

:p

xhardboiled
18-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Nice stats!!
Looks gd brother! Camping here for more FRs, hope to try but must clear my must-bonk list 1st!!! Kekekeke

funfounder
19-03-2008, 04:40 PM
I had given out to around 10 bros.So To those brothers who got Amy's contacts.Pls try to post yr FR once tried.Good or bad report of her is ok !

benckiser
19-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Thanks !!! I m not her OKT,just a buyer bought something that think is worth intro. to members. No indain broths,but Malay bro. still welcome !!!

Good spirit. I will love to try her.

benckiser
19-03-2008, 05:18 PM
thanks! very fast response from TS.

calling her soon

Hanxinco88
19-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Suzhou girls are pretty.........hehe

workingtoohard
21-03-2008, 10:36 PM
she sounds great...been to suzhou and can attest to the pretty girls there...

can i get her contact info? will write FR soon.

[email protected]

jsnn
22-03-2008, 03:56 PM
can i involve and can i get her hp number allow me to post gd FR to have point in my avatar

my hp : 97153438 wait u sms me

sianren
22-03-2008, 06:15 PM
Think this the same AMY I bonk before.

She like to carry an orange umbrella too.

But Boobs are fake, if confirm this same one...:(:(

TS can you confirm about her BOOBS

Mr Cactus

funfounder
23-03-2008, 02:21 AM
I think so,but i cant be 100% sure about hers boobs really faked or not?N the colour of her umbellar is what coloue,i dun know.sorry !
by the way,wher r the FR from all those Brothers had got her nos. from me ???:confused:?

sianren
23-03-2008, 11:23 PM
I think so,but i cant be 100% sure about hers boobs really faked or not?N the colour of her umbellar is what coloue,i dun know.sorry !
by the way,wher r the FR from all those Brothers had got her nos. from me ???:confused:?

I'M GL HUNTER who prowl the street. .

lightning
23-03-2008, 11:38 PM

I thought u wanna upgraded and went to prowl the airport for GEMs instead:D

soberguy
24-03-2008, 04:28 AM

Correction... SBF Residence Afternoon GL SYT Prowler :)

Bro Funfounder, you should never doubt our bro Sianren at all... :)

denden7070
24-03-2008, 10:41 AM
Correction... SBF Residence Afternoon GL SYT Prowler :)

Bro Funfounder, you should never doubt our bro Sianren at all... :)

ya,you are right.never ever doudt Mr catus:D:p

funfounder
24-03-2008, 01:05 PM
I never doubt about him too.But i cant backup him,if i m not sure.Thats y i will observe more if i rtf on amy.
Y still no FR ????

denden7070
24-03-2008, 01:26 PM
I never doubt about him too.But i cant backup him,if i m not sure.Thats y i will observe more if i rtf on amy.
Y still no FR ????

hehehe.........now you know abt TS's problem liao hor:D;) hmm....student pass:rolleyes:

funfounder
24-03-2008, 01:30 PM
Ya !:( But to let this forum grow n let members brothers to share n enjoy.I still think is worth sharing if we come across some gd gem.....:p

denden7070
24-03-2008, 01:38 PM
Ya !:( But to let this forum grow n let members brothers to share n enjoy.I still think is worth sharing if we come across some gd gem....

gd gem:rolleyes: dont make me gian ley....me today extreme horny hor:p

aczeta76
24-03-2008, 01:44 PM
gd gem:rolleyes: dont make me gian ley....me today extreme horny hor:p

Errrhh.. tot u always horny...:p

denden7070
24-03-2008, 01:51 PM
Errrhh.. tot u always horny...:p

knn,dont let the cat out of the bag ley:p me just like to "help" them nia:D:p

hotbody2005
27-03-2008, 11:14 PM
boobs are fake confirmed. svc not good enough but her beauty made up for it. really very pretty girl. only thing is she will be out of there in 1/2 hour. so effectively it's $80/1/2 hour/ 1 shot.

Compassion
29-03-2008, 12:48 PM
boobs are fake confirmed. svc not good enough but her beauty made up for it. really very pretty girl. only thing is she will be out of there in 1/2 hour. so effectively it's $80/1/2 hour/ 1 shot.

Half an Hour??? I just begin to warm up only. Looks like same approach as those in Lor 8-10. Maybe can negotiate to pay more but stay longer? Anyone try that? TS can provide contact. I don't mind trying.

murali
29-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Half an Hour??? I just begin to warm up only. Looks like same approach as those in Lor 8-10. Maybe can negotiate to pay more but stay longer? Anyone try that? TS can provide contact. I don't mind trying.most of em are like this, seems like they dunno what is customer service ;)

soberguy
29-03-2008, 04:03 PM
Her timing... Working Hrs : 10am - 9pm.(Not 4 nights players.) on top of the half hour service.

So effectively, she could go stand at L6-L14 too? Hehehe..

ahpong
10-04-2008, 09:14 AM
FR on Suzhou Amy.

Thanks Bro Funfounder for the contact.

There were several other FR on this girl, and some can be considered negative. One man's poisson can be another man's meat, so I decided to try out and share my experience here.

The overall impression is it is a purely commercial F**k, very businesslike. Basically you get what you paid for, and you are not short-changed. All the necessary deliverables are presented.

Customer service very good, especially the phone-booking. Very prompt reply, even if it is a negative one. I sms her on monday for an appt, she promptly replied that not working on that day. Tuesday I sms again for appt, prompt reply and confirm everything. At meeting, she was polite and pleasant. I did not have cap with me and the htl did not sell, she promptly offer to give me one. That's why I consider her customer service excellent, and on this I was a delighted customer.

Another positive thing about her is her look, very pretty with large eyes. Body also very nice. But boobs confirmed fake, but butt very perky, good for doggy (but I did not try). Skin smooth, but the part exposed got sun-tanned standing under the sun, like those you get after spending a day at the beach, poor girl. She also bathe for you. The skill are also good, can get you marikita quite fast, and feeling quite sensual.

The negative part is like other bro say you'll be out within half an hour. Everything seems chop chop. To her, an additional minute standing at the street is an opportunity to get another customer. To me I am OK as long as I get what I paid for. Of course any extra is a bonus. Since I did not get any bonus from her, I did not tip her (perhaps I should have paid for the cap she gave me).

This is my $0.02 worth. Hope bro can go in with the right expectation and won't be disappointed.

Regard

shadezz69
10-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Hi TS... could u share and pm this suzhou babe's no. to me? Will like to try her out and promise to write a FR after that. Thanks..