PDA

View Full Version : Club Enpire at Orchard Plaza

Onetwo
04-07-2021, 08:14 PM
Recently, a WL recommended me to Club Empire at Orchard Plaza, Level 5. She said she used to work there.

Can any bro share how does the system works there, what is the average damage per person?

Is it safe for me to go alone?

happpy
04-07-2021, 11:40 PM
Recently, a WL recommended me to Club Empire at Orchard Plaza, Level 5. She said she used to work there.

Can any bro share how does the system works there, what is the average damage per person?

strange why dont ask the wl instead ..............:confused:

novitalam
04-07-2021, 11:57 PM

dont go
its the same like Textile Ctr 8 Flloor. Chop Carrot one :cool:

Onetwo
05-07-2021, 09:43 PM
strange why dont ask the wl instead ..............:confused:

Juz want to confirm with bro here if it is really a good place

ladyassasinato
06-07-2021, 07:17 AM
dont go
its the same like Textile Ctr 8 Flloor. Chop Carrot one :cool:

I don't mind to be chopped if really a chio bu. 一分钱一分货嘛。:D

Nowadays come out n cheong cannot calculate so much, chio bu really difficult to find. Just like the good old days those Adelphi gals, although really very ex, but some of them really good and worth the money we spent. Returned to them many many times, really enjoy their service. :D

Onetwo
07-07-2021, 09:26 PM
I don't mind to be chopped if really a chio bu. 一分钱一分货嘛。:D

Nowadays come out n cheong cannot calculate so much, chio bu really difficult to find. Just like the good old days those Adelphi gals, although really very ex, but some of them really good and worth the money we spent. Returned to them many many times, really enjoy their service. :DAgreed so this empite at orchard plaza gals really chio or not?

ladyassasinato
08-07-2021, 05:57 AM
Agreed so this empite at orchard plaza gals really chio or not?

They are quite chio, but butterfly a lot. :o

Onetwo
08-07-2021, 10:21 PM
They are quite chio, but butterfly a lot. :o

Bro ladyassin, can share what is the average damage per pax?