PDA

View Full Version : What do they "mean" when your Thai GF says ......

Pages : [1] 2 3

xilverzap
17-03-2008, 11:52 AM
Hi All

Want to start this rolling and hope all can come contribute a bit here and there. We hear stories from all kinds, ladies, be they from Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia or even Singapore. But I would like to narrow down to Thailand for the sake of Thai loving brothers here.

Now, what do they mean when they have some excuses on :
1 : Handphone Off or Lost in Taxi ( Unreachable )
2 : Family members sick (True or Not true, but have to disappear a few days)
3 : He is my Brother ( the man's voice in background when you called)
4 : Friend's Birthday ( Party till late )
5 : Motorcyle accident ( $$$ )
6 : ......

Lets me start a little.
I heard a case where a thai girl lost her handphone in a cab in Bangkok. This information was related after she got her phone back from the honest cab driver in BANGKOK. She was not contactable.. of course for a period of about 3 hours plus. Upon receving her call, she mentioned the lost and found story and the incident became a NON incident for her. Where did she go disappear to during the 3 over hours is still a mystery till today. BEST PART IS it happens like 2 to 3 times already!!!

We must praise the HONESTY of cab drivers there in BANGKOK... In Singapore, you lost it in a cab. Its sayonara to your hp.

Let's see what others we can come up with. This may in some small ways help tally some stories and LIES that go on during your courtship with a thai lady that potentially might be your life partner later on.:)

Cheers
Xilver

saintsrsaf
17-03-2008, 12:19 PM
3 weeks ago a Thai girl from Bangkok call me up, ask me if I could borow her 10 000 baht and will PAY ME BACK when I go back to Bangkok. I ask her why, she tell me she need the money to help a "FRIEND" who is in trouble with the police.

Then I ask her, which friend of yours? ( Most of her close friend I know who they are) She replied, a not so close friend. In my heart I'm thinking, not close friend and you're willing to lent 10k baht and that is what a normal thais earn per month!! So from here maybe you guys will have alot of imagination on why she wanted the 10k baht for? No money already? Give boyfriend?

Anyway I told her sorry I can't help your friend as I had paid my bank debts and now I only left with SGD 300 to eat. Then she oh oh nevermind (If change to a PRC girl she might already hang up and delete you from the phone book haha). Well...after 5 mins we hang up the phone and she did call me every now and then to chat. Maybe she is really kind enough to help her friend but how much is the proability? :)

Exciter101
17-03-2008, 12:38 PM
A lot of times when they tell u this or that, it is up to individual whether to believe or not.
Mine will show proof of she says is true which is a good thing.
However they may use this as a front to tell u lies....
Haiz....:(

saintsrsaf
17-03-2008, 12:46 PM
I had a so called Thai girlfriend last time from Isan who work as a WL in Hatyai. She even bring me to her hometown to see her family.

There was a time she ask me if I could pay 20k baht to her boss because she want to go back home and stop working as a WL. As I'm really green and softhearted at that time I say OK. Few days later one of her friend call me for a chat and I told her friend I'm going to help my EX GF by buying her from the OKT so she can go back hometown. Guess what my EX GF's friend advice and tell me? She ask me to better think properly, many WLs WILL go back to the same trade because they couldn't find a better job and open leg is easy money. Then on the same month I get to know pussyman, he gave me alot of advice using his own experience as example (I'm real thankful, if not now I don't know how many time I had banged the wall) .

So after consdiering I told my EX girl that sorry, I only have enough money to bring her back hometown, she say ok nevermind. Few weeks later I fly to Hatyai and then fly up to ISAN with her to see her family (Maybe I will share my experience on that trip in my upcoming post but not now). After that trip, I stop calling her for a long time as I had targetted a new girl from bangkok hehe.

2 months ago, my EX GF suddenly call me ask me when I want to go hatyai see her? I told her maybe next month, then she tell me she changed OKT, a malaysian custumer paid the previous OKT. HAHAHA, thanks to her friend and pussyman advice, I manage to saved that 20k baht.

xilverzap
17-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Thanks for starting up with some stories.

I have a friend who got this thai gf. She 2 times him this way. Cos she is being liang by 2 guys, she is really free and nothing to do. So when whenever 1 of them come and visit her, she will have an excuse to say that she need to be away for a few days because got friends gathering to go to some ulu place where hp got no signal, family calling her back to do this and that and hometown got no signal and so on.

She got caught 1 time when my friend decided to extend his stay by a few days, caught off guard, her other bf flew in only to stay in a hotel cos she says she is not back from wherever she is and cant come back on time.

LoL....

xilverzap
17-03-2008, 01:13 PM
Mine will show proof of she says is true which is a good thing.

:(
Show prove is 1 thing.. is it the TRUTH? is another. Hope we can be wise or old-bird enuf to tell the difference ...

saintsrsaf
17-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Xilver, before you compile a book maybe you should make an advertisement first.

Lead 1 go to lead 2 and ask, Can I have a Thai gf? Then lead 2 reply, YES, but are you ready to lose your heart, career, money, family and being played out after you gave in so much?

But anyway, not all Thais girls are bad lah, maybe the guy is real lucky enough to get a good one. So if want to gamble, don't cry father cry mother when it didn't turn out to be the fairy tale you wanted. :)

xilverzap
17-03-2008, 01:30 PM
Xilver, before you compile a book maybe you should make an advertisement first.

Lead 1 go to lead 2 and ask, Can I have a Thai gf? Then lead 2 reply, YES, but are you ready to lose your heart, career, money, family and being played out after you gave in so much?

But anyway, not all Thais girls are bad lah, maybe the guy is real lucky enough to get a good one. So if want to gamble, don't cry father cry mother when it didn't turn out to be the fairy tale you wanted. :)

55555 I am no writer my friend. I am just here to see what other excuses or stories we have so that greenies can learn from this and not fall into the trap.

I agree with you not all girls are bad. In fact there are some damn good ones too that you;d be so proud to bring home to see your mum and dad.

This is not to say that thai girls are bad.. No No.... hack.. I am married to 1. hahaha.. this is just to see what else can they come up with in order to squeeze more $$ out of you or emotions out of you.

pussyman72
17-03-2008, 03:09 PM
cb lei u start cow story liao lol................... :D

naemlo
17-03-2008, 03:31 PM
You guys must state whether your gf/ex-gf is/was WL/non-WL. Then easier to for us to understand :D

xilverzap
17-03-2008, 03:36 PM
You guys must state whether your gf/ex-gf is/was WL/non-WL. Then easier to for us to understand :D

I understand your point. But I think most likely they would be coming from the trade. MOSTLY but not all. Still, excuses are excuses. Lies or not.. its all about the same? No?

Prolly those from the trade have got better excuses as they exchange them with their working friends. LoL

pussyman72
17-03-2008, 04:00 PM

hehehe bro just state all ba as what bro xilver said excuse is always an excuse. think we focus on the cow n chicken excuse then those white lies. hehehe :D

but hope some bros dont come see the thread liao later go do survey again to check the truth lol ;)

VanHouten
17-03-2008, 04:03 PM
Then she oh oh nevermind (If change to a PRC girl she might already hang up and delete you from the phone book haha).
Very true! PRC girl "chau-kuan" and too money faced.

3 weeks ago a Thai girl from Bangkok call me up, ask me if I could borow her 10 000 baht and will PAY ME BACK when I go back to Bangkok. I ask her why, she tell me she need the money to help a "FRIEND" who is in trouble with the police. ...Maybe she is really kind enough to help her friend but how much is the proability?
Probability is 50-50%. I will take it as 80% true and usually I am soft-hearted type will help.

VanHouten
17-03-2008, 04:07 PM
I had a so called Thai girlfriend last time from Isan who work as a WL in Hatyai. She even bring me to her hometown to see her family. ...she tell me she changed OKT, a malaysian custumer paid the previous OKT. HAHAHA, thanks to her friend and pussyman advice, I manage to saved that 20k baht.
After reading, thank goodness you made the right choice.

Insider
17-03-2008, 04:13 PM
If it is WLs, then take everything they say with a pinch of salt. Better safe then sorry.

saintsrsaf
17-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Very true! PRC girl "chau-kuan" and too money faced.

That is not the resson, Most PRC girls are more short-sighted while the Thais put long string hook big fish. One more thing is you understand the PRC language.

OceanEleven
17-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Hi All

Lets me start a little.
I heard a case where a thai girl lost her handphone in a cab in Bangkok. This information was related after she got her phone back from the honest cab driver in BANGKOK. She was not contactable.. of course for a period of about 3 hours plus. Upon receving her call, she mentioned the lost and found story and the incident became a NON incident for her. Where did she go disappear to during the 3 over hours is still a mystery till today. BEST PART IS it happens like 2 to 3 times already!!!
We must praise the HONESTY of cab drivers there in BANGKOK... In Singapore, you lost it in a cab. Its sayonara to your hp.
Let's see what others we can come up with. This may in some small ways help tally some stories and LIES that go on during your courtship with a thai lady that potentially might be your life partner later on.:)
Cheers
Xilver
This girl must have the habit to remember the taxi number plate everytime she take a taxi. But the best best part is the person who can tahan listening to this story 2-3 times already:D

pussyman72
17-03-2008, 04:21 PM
ok since siant share his story first liao lol then i start with one story that many of my bros know and is actual one :)

few yrs back there is a guy who fall in love with a WL in h city in sky cant remember the shop name.

he book her one time n fall in love with her. dont really know why but 2nd trip he go there the girl told him that she owe 20k baht. so he decided to help her pay off the debt. story given is that she need the money to take care her parents.

so the guy decided to do it but i told him see abit longer b4 deciding to get her out. so the 3rd trip he came over when i was already there. i meet him in the morning in lovely tour and then go over to the girl shop. the girl was not ready at all. if the girl really love him should have wakeup early n get ready to f o the place but instead tell my friend to come back 1hr later cos she need to bath n get ready. my feeling is knn where got a girl said love u and ask u wait 1hr. if really wanna b with u should have just grap the bag n go with him liao wanna bath cannot go back hotel bath ah.

nvm he went to my place n sit for 1hr. i tell him what i feel n he fark me said my past is hauting me so tell him this story n said his girl no good. ask me dont ever said this to him again. ok lor i just said sorry n keep quiet. then he told me his girl tell him go back early cos she need to go back to CNX to see her friend who got into a accident and is in hospital.

1hr later i go back with him to the shop. girl still not ready. i notice she is waiting for something. not long later a call came in. a guy call to the shop. the girls call her. then she start talking to him very sweet said cannot confirm let u know whether u can come this week. my friend will be there for a week but she ask him go back early. so means got guy coming to see her else why call my friend go back early.

while my friend's girl talking on the phone. okt ask my friend to pay up for 1 week booking. then my friend said aye not 3 days ah my gf said she need to go hospital. then okt quick quick change oh yes yes she going to hospital.

friend ask which hospital the okt said songkla hospital lol CNX and songkla very big diff then my friend said aye but my girl said CNX lei lol okt oh oh ya forgot is in cnx lol. so u know the cow story liao bo :D

more of the story coming.

saintsrsaf
17-03-2008, 04:23 PM
If it is WLs, then take everything they say with a pinch of salt. Better safe then sorry.

We cannot judge wherethe they are telling the truth or not. So to be safest, find,fuck and forget :D

pussyman72
17-03-2008, 04:25 PM
That is not the resson, Most PRC girls are more short-sighted while the Thais put long string hook big fish. One more thing is you understand the PRC language.

lol wrong PRC dont speak chinese infront of u when talking to their friends. if all come from same location. example fujian. u wont understand what they are talking.

PRC not short sighter just that to them $$$ talk more then anythings so they dont beat ard the bush but there is prc who fish long time to catch big fish also.

so it not just thai that put long string to hook big fish. :)

pussyman72
17-03-2008, 04:28 PM
Probability is 50-50%. I will take it as 80% true and usually I am soft-hearted type will help.

to give or dont give is up to oneself. if u think is true go ahead but dont come crying or make noise girl cheat ur $$$. when money goes out to the girls be prepare the money wont come back to u. be it lend or dont lend.

siant can proved what i said hehehe. siant u no share the story about me passing u my account no. and ask girl send $$$ back to u ah :)

pussyman72
17-03-2008, 04:31 PM

WL or no WL when money involve better think twice. i will share another story later after i finish this story. it involve 2 decent girls. :)

VanHouten
17-03-2008, 04:38 PM
to give or dont give is up to oneself. if u think is true go ahead but dont come crying or make noise girl cheat ur $$$. when money goes out to the girls be prepare the money wont come back to u. be it lend or dont lend.

siant can proved what i said hehehe. siant u no share the story about me passing u my account no. and ask girl send $$$ back to u ah :)

of course, always prepare money give out don't think of coming back.

Insider
17-03-2008, 04:41 PM
WL or no WL when money involve better think twice. i will share another story later after i finish this story. it involve 2 decent girls. :)

Agree wif you, just tot if WLs must be super vigilant .

saintsrsaf
17-03-2008, 04:42 PM

Wah you must like that is it? lol Okay, in my previous post I mention that a friend of my EX GF who had advice me. Few months later that friend call me, she tell me she needed 25k baht for business and will return me 3 months later, I'm soft-hearted at that time but also not willing to lent so much so I tell her I only can lent her 15k baht and I went to ATM her.

One thing very fun is when you have a Thai GF, you will experience their friends trying to backstab your GF so she can gain a piece of cake from you hehe :D

Anyway I already prepared to lose that 15k baht, after afew months pased, she call me and ask if I have a Thailand bank account (thinking I might not have :D) so I gave her pussyman's account and she say will transfer the money. Then after 1 month she call me again say sorry, now she need to do another business so need to delay again.

Using 15k Baht to experience this is very cheap already hehe :D

xilverzap
17-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Anyway I already prepared to lose that 15k baht, after afew months pased, she call me and ask if I have a Thailand bank account (thinking I might not have :D) so I gave her pussyman's account and she say will transfer the money. :D

Wah.. you wan to have my account number also? Just incase PM's account cannot be used. Which one is good? Bangkok Bank? Thai Farmer's Bank? hehe Incase the sun rise from the west.. she can still transfer money to me for you. hahaha

saintsrsaf
17-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Wah.. you wan to have my account number also? Just incase PM's account cannot be used. Which one is good? Bangkok Bank? Thai Farmer's Bank? hehe Incase the sun rise from the west.. she can still transfer money to me for you. hahaha

I got my own account liao LOL

pussyman72
17-03-2008, 04:55 PM
Wah you must like that is it?

of course lar bo wanna said said all dont need to keep. i will share my own cow stories later also ma. there is no complain about who bluff who i have to stress this to everybody.

1st. happy gum wan. dont blame anyone if one use a dick think and accept the story.

2nd it takes 2 hands to claps so mai kp said the other party cheat u.

3rd dont after get cheated n start to ki siao and blame girl this n that. start to cheat them in term of heart and money. i seen it my own eyes not once case but many of this. be a man dont be buay gan cheat girl money be it a WL or non WL.

saintsrsaf
17-03-2008, 04:55 PM
Anyway, for those bros who have weak heart and only want fairy tales, better stay out of Thailand. Once get hooked there, it will be like a drug addict. Always thinking of going thailand, can eat bread everyday to save money, learn thai language, listen thai music and crazy about everything in the thai scene <--- that is in my case.

So bros who just want to fuck, just find, fuck and forget ba.

naemlo
17-03-2008, 04:56 PM
Wah.. you wan to have my account number also? Just incase PM's account cannot be used.

Just in case, I also offer my bank account if anyone need to deposit money into :D

pussyman72
17-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Just in case, I also offer my bank account if anyone need to deposit money into :D

wah u all no good lei i trying to earn extra $$$ lei lol dont snatch my customer away lei lol :P

saintsrsaf
17-03-2008, 05:19 PM
I can help too. Can choose between my Bangkok bank or UOB Thai account :)

saintsrsaf
17-03-2008, 05:23 PM
I have a Thai decent friend who tell me this, Go get a proper job and save alot of money because if I want to stay there, most likely I need a wonder digits if I do not want to suffer there.

naemlo
17-03-2008, 05:43 PM
wah u all no good lei i trying to earn extra $$$ lei lol dont snatch my customer away lei lol :P

Mai ani lah... share share lah. :D

I can help too. Can choose between my Bangkok bank or UOB Thai account :)

Oi u also come and disturb our lobang.

I have a Thai decent friend who tell me this, Go get a proper job and save alot of money because if I want to stay there, most likely I need a wonder digits if I do not want to suffer there.

What is this "digit"??? :rolleyes:

saintsrsaf
17-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Mai ani lah... share share lah. :D

Oi u also come and disturb our lobang.

Good lobangs must share share mah =P

What is this "digit"??? :rolleyes:

Don't know leh, WONDER digits mah :D

naemlo
17-03-2008, 05:52 PM

I guess, 20 millions to buy a 2 storeys house. A million plus to buy a SUV and monthly of 100k to spend.... :D:D:D This is life for me to retire in Thailand.

pussyman72
17-03-2008, 05:59 PM

wei u mai come here di siao siao later we combine suan u till u fall down n later u cannot sleep every nite. hehehehe :D

wait till u have wonder digit then talk ba. as i said tg not for everyone ;)

pussyman72
17-03-2008, 06:02 PM
I guess, 20 millions to buy a 2 storeys house. A million plus to buy a SUV and monthly of 100k to spend.... :D:D:D This is life for me to retire in Thailand.

wah ur wonder digit i cannot fight lol so long i have a house in the villiage or in town up north and do small business can get by the yrs till i go heaven can liao lol maybe buy a toyota pickup truck cost 600k baht good enough liao lol. that is life for me :D

FL Lover
17-03-2008, 06:08 PM
hahaha..... that's y i always tell bros who had thai gf to open their eyes wide wide..... hey... this does not mean all thai gers are bad and it always applied to all other nationailites as well..

Let me share my story as well.... my ex- tirak, a thai as well.

She and I had been together for 1 months... one fine day, she told me that she is going back to thailand as her visa had expired liao... I did not hear from her for the next few days and I thought everything is normal n ok.

Out of sudden, she called me to tell me she is in malaysia, JB. She asked me if I can help.... she need SD $1400 to pay to her OKT. She give 1 crap excuses that her "sister" had conned her to go into malaysia and sell her to the OKT.... hahahah... machiam like movie. so easy to con a street wise ger in malaysia meh...

Een though I had the $$... I decided to play cool and told her that I will think abot it... All these while, she sms me and ask me about the $$. Guess what.. after a week, she suddenly called me that her family had remitted the $$ and pay to the OKT. Lucky I did not believe the scam.... if not waste time n $$.

Up till now, she is still trying to ask $$ from me.... all kinds of excuses... that you can never imagine :eek:

SO for the soft hearted one... dont play with thai... wait kanna KC trap and become another sad FXXker in SBF. sometimes, just take it as a pinch of salt on what they said...my prinicple. :D

saintsrsaf
17-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Be like a thai man lah then maybe won't get hurt =X

Joking

naemlo
17-03-2008, 06:29 PM
wah ur wonder digit i cannot fight lol so long i have a house in the villiage or in town up north and do small business can get by the yrs till i go heaven can liao lol maybe buy a toyota pickup truck cost 600k baht good enough liao lol. that is life for me :D

I still want to stay near BKK with comfort. Rural area is not for me now. I will be bored to death if I stay in rural area for more than a mth. As for car, I didn't ask for Merc or BMW leh, I only want a SUV, maybe Fortuner for me. :rolleyes:

serembanmen
17-03-2008, 06:41 PM
I still want to stay near BKK with comfort. Rural area is not for me now. I will be bored to death if I stay in rural area for more than a mth. As for car, I didn't ask for Merc or BMW leh, I only want a SUV, maybe Fortuner for me. :rolleyes:

choose ur condo now! muhahahaha

naemlo
17-03-2008, 07:35 PM
choose ur condo now! muhahahaha

I thought u should be in China.....:rolleyes: Hugging, kissing, bonking....:D

xilverzap
17-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Up till now, she is still trying to ask $$ from me.... all kinds of excuses... that you can never imagine :eek:

Perhaps you want to share those excuses with us? We can learn from them too.

Not all girls are bad. In fact ALL OF THEM ARE GOOD!! They are great in bed, have good bodies, ever so loving and everything a man ever want!!! UNTIL they open their mouth start giving excuses and ask for money. Then we feel that they are trying to con us.

Well, bros, WE ASK FOR IT. hahaha.. sad to say, its the truth. In the end, we pay our $$$ for more of this loving and thats where it all starts.

THEN of course, to find out you are not the ONLY 1. There are others too chipping in to give them what they want. Thats when we all start to regret and cry foul. Well like I said, we ask for it.

Another thing would be that of the family. I am not sure how many of you have gotten experience that the family is always not working, at home watching the day pass and YET they survive and have food on the table (nothing fancy) and they still dont work. Where do they get $$ to survive? Then your GF asks for money for this and that... and you pay, most of the time.. I guess its normal for the girl's BF (alien) to foot the bill of thier entire household.

I went shopping with my ex to BIG C to buy household stuff to use at home. I noticed that she always buy extra washing powder, detergent and stuff like that. I did not realised it at first. Then 1 fine day I asked, she said many clothes at home and dont want to come BIG C so often. Ok... I said. The next day, I see a relative conveniently walked over and took a pack of the washing powder and goes off. Like eh?? My house is the supply base to washing clothes for their relatives as well? No wonder my stuff used up so fast!!

If I kpkb, I am stingy. If I keep quiet, no need to say leow lo... 555555

Moral of the story is .. Dont buy excess if you can. LoL...

pussyman72
17-03-2008, 08:06 PM
If I kpkb, I am stingy. If I keep quiet, no need to say leow lo... 555555

Moral of the story is .. Dont buy excess if you can. LoL...

lol for the benefit of the bros here. those cannot speak thai n hear ur girl said u "kee nieow" means u stingy na kekekeke :D

xilverzap
17-03-2008, 08:12 PM
lol for the benefit of the bros here. those cannot speak thai n hear ur girl said u "kee nieow" means u stingy na kekekeke :D

Wow Si Fu speaks and teaches. I din know that word:eek:. POWER LA!! :D

pussyman72
17-03-2008, 08:17 PM
ok 2nd part of the story.

so my dear friend finially with her for the next 3 days but eventually extended 1 week. think the guy never come book her or bcos my dear friend offer to buy her out.

also could be bcos he wanted to buy her a car lol. reason being that nite after he book her. he join me for dinner n my girl was tell his girl that i bought a motor sai for her and the my friend gf start to ask my friend to buy her one lol.

my dear friend said motorsai dangerous n offer to buy a car lol. the next few days his girl were looking at honda, toyota simi lj car also see lol so happy. after i fark my friend up he decided to get her a motor the girl sian half but no fish prawn also can lol.

the following trip he bought her out from the shop. the first day he buy her out she told my friend uncle passaway in CNX said need to go back but they delay till 3rd day then go back. during this 1st 2 days my friend bought her golds and clothes. when reach cnx the girl tell my friend stay in hotel wait for her while she go check whether uncle funneral still on bo.

after she left she never come back. friend try to call her cannot get her. he call me up when i was in h. and ask me how. i ask him u got check whether the golds and clothes still there bo. he check n tell me that those expensive gold all gone left those cheap ones and some clothes. i told him to go back he refuse n said maybe something happen to her. i just keep quiet n let him do what he want.

he waited the 3rd day but during the 1st 2 days he hunt high n low for her. then he remember he photocopy his girl ic. and ask pple to bring him there. when reach to her place. she dont stay there at all it her uncle. uncle said she dont stay here already and my friend told him about the funneral.

uncle decide to bring him there. when reach temple nothing was there. so on the way back he hear the girl's uncle talking to the tutu driver that the girl is in hospital just when the tutu pass by the hospital. so my friend ask him to turn into the hospital.

when he went into the lobby he got a shock in his life. so choon his girl was there but with another botak guy. wearing same clothes same color and the guy holding her bag.

when my friend shout at his girl. both of them run away. lol friend too weak to chase after them so go back hotel jumping ard making noise in the lobby and finally manage to get one of the hotel staff to help call the sister to come down to hotel n talk.

pussyman72
17-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Part 3.............

The so call elder sister n his girl came down to the hotel to meet him. during the conversation the elder sister said his girl was in hospital due to gastric pain very painfull till cannot call him for 3 days. lol

in my heart i was telling myself if u love someone if u go hospital liao will sure call and tell ur love one that u are sick n admited to hospital. even today u dont call at least u call the next day but bo. so it talk cock.

elder sister explain her young sister is like this de said when he shouted at her sister she got scare worry u angry so she run away. the guy u saw is her cousin was there to help her out with the discharge.

well everything ok liao lor for the next 2 mths my friend send her money to buy motorsai, give her $$$ make house. she then work in CNX in gold shop but that yr cnx flood so said no money to use cos cnx flood shop cannot open. friend send more $$$.

then one fine day the so call elder sister came down see her so call husband in singapore n told the whole story to him. the guy feel that he should not see a singaporean get cheated so call him n tell him. told him that the guy u saw in the hospital is actually his girl husband working in the army.

the money he send up to her is for her to extend her house n renovation. the motorsai is buy for her husband to use.

my this friend in the end ki siao till dont know what to said. then i tell him i told u becareful u dont listen. now the motorsai belong to her husband n her husband song song when driving his wife with her 2 breast pressing her husband back while u got 2 balls to press.

in the end he become a sad fark blame pple. :rolleyes:

oh another things is the so call elder sister is actually his girl's friend. when he was there he did not even get the chance to see his girl family.

naemlo
17-03-2008, 08:33 PM
in the end he become a sad fark blame pple.

Same old story with different characters. :D:D

pussyman72
17-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Same old story with different characters. :D:D

lol yea what to do pple tell him becareful liao he mai listen said pple said bad things about his girl then bo bian lor let him go bang wall lor. what can we do we cannot always hold his hand n tell him what to do right.

share some of ur story lei. be it decent or non decent also can. i have alot lei heheheh

pussyman72
17-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Wow Si Fu speaks and teaches. I din know that word:eek:. POWER LA!! :D

:rolleyes: u dont know the word i cut n quit farking ard.................. :p

naemlo
17-03-2008, 08:56 PM
share some of ur story lei. be it decent or non decent also can. i have alot lei heheheh

1 story from a cheongsters I met.... After a soapy session, we wanted to go supper. This cheongster mentioned, his "tirak" joining us. So lan lan, we waited. After quite long time, this cheongster tried calling his "tirak", no one pick up the phone. This cheongsters borrowed my phone to call her which I could not remember what his excuses to use my phone. In the end also no one pick up the phone. Nbzz this cheongster then gave a "uniquely singapore" excuse to us. "My ger very popular in this MP, Japanese always pay a lot to book her whole night so she is busy and cannot join us." :eek:

A story of SG man and his so called "tirak"... :D:D

pussyman72
17-03-2008, 09:03 PM
"My ger very popular in this MP, Japanese always pay a lot to book her whole night so she is busy and cannot join us." :eek:

A story of SG man and his so called "tirak"... :D:D

hehehe this guy resemble somebody i know lei. is it the same guy we all know :p

Alkano
17-03-2008, 10:04 PM
It seem like we been hearing alot negative stuffs.
There must be some good ones.
Hope there is coz i am with one. :D

naemlo
17-03-2008, 10:14 PM
hehehe this guy resemble somebody i know lei. is it the same guy we all know :p

U should know him :D

saintsrsaf
17-03-2008, 10:32 PM
Actually can someone explain the real true meaning of the word TIRAK in english?:D

Got money = Oh Darling I love You
No money = Ka ni na Beh I fuck You

lurpsexx
17-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Actually can someone explain the real true meaning of the word TIRAK in english?

Think shld be "soot theerak".. think means the most loved.. darling la...:D

saintsrsaf
17-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Hope there is coz i am with one. :D

Bro share your story leh :D How you know her? Have you went back to her village to pay her parents a visit? Have you started to ATM money to her every month?

saintsrsaf
17-03-2008, 11:07 PM
:rolleyes: u dont know the word i cut n quit farking ard.................. :p

When you going to teach me pasa thai? :(

lurpsexx
17-03-2008, 11:19 PM
Hope there is coz i am with one.

Got la.. me lo... hee hee... heng cut off quick ar bo sure pocket big hole... TG best at steal heart de.. slow and steady... not like PRC...

naemlo
17-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Think shld be "soot theerak".. think means the most loved.. darling la...:D

Got la.. me lo... hee hee... heng cut off quick ar bo sure pocket big hole... TG best at steal heart de.. slow and steady... not like PRC...

Hmmm u not into xiao long nu???? :eek:

behappybe
18-03-2008, 02:08 AM

Bro, your weapon very sharp lah can cut off quick. :D
PRC believe in productivity so work double quick to slaughter. :eek:
Bro, try the massage I recommended you yet?

pussyman72
18-03-2008, 02:59 AM
When you going to teach me pasa thai? :(

teach u what. i thought u got so many FL can teach u paa saa thai liao. still need meh. thought u already have one thai girl every week come to ur house teach u thai liao meh.

mai lan later i see u outside i shout ooi siant u call chicken ah then u know. :D

make u no face n see u dig a hole put head inside kekekekkee.

teach u paa saa thai and see u die in thailand n i become bad person ah. mai lar i rather u go bang wall then teach u thai lol. only bang wall then learn thai faster lol :P

pussyman72
18-03-2008, 03:06 AM
Got money = Oh Darling I love You
No money = Ka ni na Beh I fuck You

what talk u ah. pple asking what is the meaning of teerak in english u said this.......... u want me suan u ah. alot of bros here love to suan pple de lei. :D

mai kao jai jeung mai tong poot na :p

pussyman72
18-03-2008, 03:09 AM
U should know him :D

hehehe then hope he come in share his story also :D kwaam per fan chai mai :p

vmtech
18-03-2008, 03:17 AM
wah 1 day and hit 5 pages! thread of the month! hehehhe

xilverzap
18-03-2008, 09:42 AM
Bros

Thanks for all the stories. I am sure there are more. Wether or not these stories are good ones or bad ones, it doesnt matter. We learn from them as we go along. Intention is to know and be able to tell in the future if excuses given are warranted siren ringers or false alarm.

Have you encountered the "background man's voice over the hp is her Brother" story?

This one is quite a classic. Be it a cough, a sneeze some shuffling sound around the area. When asked initially, she said she is alone. And then the sound came. Distinctively, and you KNOW its a guy. And then you pop the question. WHO IS THAT???
"Oh, my brother, cousin, father, uncle, girlfriend's boyfriend, the security guard outside, telephone man, electrician, whoever it is." WHY YOU DONT TRUST ME???" And there you go on.. a fight has began that you will surely lose via hang up, silent treatment, cry cry cry. Please note that this is just an example and not saying paricularly to anyone.

We heard it all before havent we, or some might not have. So what gives??? What are you to them? Why do they do this to you?? My answer is simple. Loneliness. Please know that getting into a thai relationship takes lots and 1 thing they want very much is having company. If you are those that rather do things and spend time alone, then i think she will also wonder off to find a 'friend'. Thats why I mentioned many times over the threads that to be able to stay together and not be seperated would be the BEST thing to do if you want to stay on forever with your loved one.

Just some thoughts for the day.
Xilver

saintsrsaf
18-03-2008, 11:16 AM
teach u what. i thought u got so many FL can teach u paa saa thai liao. still need meh. thought u already have one thai girl every week come to ur house teach u thai liao meh.

mai lan later i see u outside i shout ooi siant u call chicken ah then u know. :D

Yeah, learning every now and then. All my thai friends cannot speak english one so I get to learn quite abit. But give me that CDrom lei hehe.

I no call chicken for very very very long liao :( don't come and gian me lei

FL Lover
18-03-2008, 11:19 AM
FYI... The concept of "sisters" in Thailand is different from us...

In BKK. sisters can be good friends or even real sisters... to us, we thought sisters are related......

There are alot of stories... so far those stories I have hear before are negative.... any bros want to share their positive stories?

It is common to hear men talking in the background... your tirak will properly tell you that they are their friends, bros, sisters's boyfriend etc... so if you really want the relationship to stay for long.. best make them stay with you or u move in with them.... one way ticket....

dont try to buy LOVE with $$....moral of the story....

:D

saintsrsaf
18-03-2008, 11:30 AM
When I was in Hatyai I get to know a girl from Chiang Mai who can speak mandarin. When we were having dinner, her Malaysian tirak who liang her called, she ask me don't talk ok and I ask her can on loud speaker? hehe
Guy : Ni zai zhuo se mo? Girl : Zai lee garden chi fan
Guy : Wo xia ge xing qi hui lai hatyai kan ni. Girl : hao ah, wo heng xiang ni.
Guy : Ni zai he shui chi fan ah? Girl : Wo yi ge ren, wo de peng you hai mei lai.
Guy : Nan peng you ar? Girl : bu shi, nu peng you, wo zhi you ni yi ge.
Guy : Zhen de ma? hehehe Girl : zhen de
Girl : darling, wo de dian hua mei you dian le, wo hui dao jia zai da gei ni hao ma? Guy : okok byebye

That is just a breif conversation with her tirak, many sweet talk that I can't remember :D

B.Bollocks
18-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Seeing so many bad postings, I start to suspect liao man....haiz..but i guess most of the time, choose to close one eye is better?

saintsrsaf
18-03-2008, 12:20 PM
Seeing so many bad postings, I start to suspect liao man....haiz..but i guess most of the time, choose to close one eye is better?
Choose to get out of the scene is even better but I know is hard for those who are already into it.

pussyman72
18-03-2008, 12:43 PM

so many bad posting does not means everything are bad. just have to open eyes and ears to see and listen whether what they said is true.

but sometime it good to close one eyes but again u have to decide urself as noone able to help u on this.

pussyman72
18-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Choose to get out of the scene is even better but I know is hard for those who are already into it.

wrong again. lol

If one are too scare to involve in this kind of relationship then better dont go into it. if one dont wanna come out $$$ also scare losing $$$ then dont get into it.

scare this scare that dont go into thai relationship. be it decent or non decent thai girls :D

pussyman72
18-03-2008, 12:57 PM
ok let me give another true real life story. again had to stress this not all WL girls are like this.

there is once i went to hatyai to book a girl. got my girl from sky. went back and bong her then we sleep. wakeup watch tv. the girl's bf call from malaysia.

the girl said miss him, want him to come quick quick she love him very much blah blah blah. then the guy ask her what she doing. she said she watching tv. ask her where is she. she said im at home alone. said her friend went out.

then ask him when can send money to her. the guy said this week. girl said ok and said darling i had to go buy food, u later free call me ok. then she give him a few kiss on the phone and hang up.

i disturb the girl said she kohor big time to bf said what in room then she said where got where got. then she jump on to me n hug me then we start 2nd round.

another story . 1 FL came down to sgp to work in OT and ktv. i was with her till she went back to bkk. book this girl b4 in bkk (siam hotel). whenever she sian working she will call me n we have sex in her hotel room b4 sending her back to OT to work (no money involve).

there is once we went out for dinner. she saw a nice hp and tell me she like it i said hmmm must be asking me to buy liao. so i pretend said ok when u want it. she said no need u buy, i ask somebody to buy. u keep quiet darling dont want u waste money. she then call a guy up and sweet talk with him and tease him about her having sex with him that nite.

the guy buay tahan said okok tonite find her and the nite he book her. he bought the hp for her. next day the FL show me her new hp and let me use for awhile. the guy even give her some good tips and she bring me go eat without me paying.

sometime i pity this guys.................

Alkano
18-03-2008, 01:14 PM
OMG..:eek:
No wonder our small heads think more than our big heads....:D

vmtech
18-03-2008, 01:58 PM
if u can, close both :)

OMG..:eek:
No wonder our small heads think more than our big heads....:D

thats why heaven is unfair, give us 2 head, but only enough blood to process 1 at a time.

deuter
18-03-2008, 03:01 PM
555.. stories n "adventures" i read here sounds so familiar to wat i have experienced myself..
itz a rather painful experience when u finally decide to put it down ler... but honest to goodness... the galz uses all d same lines... but juz possibly might enhance d "flavours" juz to make it more believable... n yes.. its true.. even though u dun give them money.. they still will b frenly wif u.. they are gooodd... 555...
managed to somehow meet my EX when i was in KORAT last wk.. she juz happened to be in d city when i reached n she juz joined up... n we're still as chummy as ever.. anywayz.. i have known lastime when she 2 timed me... caught her b4.. not in bed though.. but yea.. but again anywayz.. bonked her aldy then.. so doesnt matter... anywayz.. d other guy spent more money on her then i did.. but she always surprised at how i can manage to keep tabs on wat he n she is up to.. shez always caught off guard when i throw qns at her... coz my qns always seems like i noe wat shez been up to.. but, itz juz a lil experience i hve gathered frm readin on wat other bros have gone thru.. n i juz use certain assumptions to spice up d qns... 555.. n sometimes she'd juz end up cryin while answerin me.. sayin... "kor tood.. khun mai deee..." melts me when dat happens... juz pamper her abit... then everythin bck to normal.. but of coz dun pamper usin $$$ ler.. juz old fashioned care n concern... heh...

saintsrsaf
18-03-2008, 05:38 PM
2 days before I go Hatyai to see my EX GF during my previous trip, she call me and ask if she can check in hotel room for me in the morning as I will be arriving in the afternoon. I ask her why? She say she want to sleep there and wait for me. So I agreed as I didn't think much at that time.

1 hour later, I give pussyman a call for a chat and told him about it. He ask me, her office cannot sleep meh? I no scare she bring a guy up the hotel and sleep togather meh? WOW, this really knock on my head, so I call my EX GF and bluff her say I call hotel and the manager say I can only check in myself as I'm using a voucher lols, so she lanlan okok.

Well... again, maybe she really want to sleep? Maybe is really truth? But I ratther play safe, I don't mind losing money but don't use my room that I pay to let other man have fun :D

For those who don't know Hatyai, the Or Gui Keng is call office/karaoke which have rooms for their girls to sleep,bath,masturbate and watch tv.

yinyang
18-03-2008, 05:53 PM
555.. stories n "adventures" i read here sounds so familiar to wat i have experienced myself..... the galz uses all d same lines... ..
Some of us got scars to show for this:p
thats why heaven is unfair, give us 2 head, but only enough blood to process 1 at a time.
Gravity, man. :p;)

pussyman72
18-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Some of us got scars to show for this:p

Gravity, man.

u think we rambo ah lol :p gravity lol but when see mei mei it rocket up lol :D

keet
18-03-2008, 11:01 PM
THis is call the art of GO-6 :D

pussyman72
18-03-2008, 11:15 PM

welcome my bro lol u are in :P

xilverzap
19-03-2008, 08:46 AM

Ooooo.. our Thai Master is here leow. Oh please teach us more!! ... 55555

Welcum bro, to this thread I start on GO-6. I hope to see more stories here for the sake of our bros who are so madly in love with their thais GFs until they are blinded by the fact that they are moving on a 1 way street to misery. Of course there are good and lucky ones as well, Hope to hear some of that too. :)

laziness
19-03-2008, 08:52 AM
Maybe you should have done that and try catch her in the act ... or something .. :D

Well... again, maybe she really want to sleep? Maybe is really truth? But I ratther play safe, I don't mind losing money but don't use my room that I pay to let other man have fun

yinyang
19-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Wa~ your scars alot? where? hehe below?
Got immunity liao. :o:p You need vaccination, hehehe?

18level
19-03-2008, 09:31 AM
Wah bro you really battle scars ... :eek:

saintsrsaf
19-03-2008, 10:11 AM
Maybe you should have done that and try catch her in the act ... or something .. :D
I do not have a pravite jet to reach there in the morning :D

starless
19-03-2008, 10:17 AM
I do not have a pravite jet to reach there in the morning :D

Good one bro :), but then if you can spend a couple of tens K, you can ... :eek:

saintsrsaf
19-03-2008, 10:27 AM
Good one bro :), but then if you can spend a couple of tens K, you can ... :eek:
Just call up a thai that you know there, tell him to help me track and produce proof, each prrof provided I give him 2000 Baht, in this way I save more lols.

Some bros will like to catch his girl red handed, catch liao then how? Beat the guy up? Kill the gf? Go to thai jail? Even on that day she is not caught red handed, it doesn't mean she don't hanky panky around in future :D OR maybe that girl really do love you so much so that she don't fool around?
So well... lets see how we play the game :D

So like some bros had mention, best is either get your girl to come forever or go there and stay with her.

saintsrsaf
19-03-2008, 10:36 AM
Last month when I was in Bangkok, my EX GF call me up ask me MAY can go back home again with her. I ask her why don't bring your malaysian custumer who buy you out from the previous okt and pay your apartment rental home instead? Her reply was, that guy DING DONG, no handsome and old lah (I'm not saying I'm handsome ok lol).
I hope that guy is not one of our SBF bros here ^^

pussyman72
19-03-2008, 11:13 AM
This thread is so POP....it proves that Thai Ladies are liars thru & thru......

lol well if u see this way nobody can stop u from doing so. also if one said thai is bad then another thread talks how sucky a sgp woman is then guys will be sucking each other thumb waiting for a good one to come by :)

this thread only ask pple to share about what they experience. if got good exp also can share. that does not mean if the bros here share bad experience mean is all bad.

being a person we dont need to wear color eyes to see other pple. so long we able to determine which are good ones and bad ones are good enough. else why god give us a brain if use 2nd bro to think then nothing to said lor right? ;)

pussyman72
19-03-2008, 11:57 AM
you can understand this then you wont feel offended by their lies, you can follow their pattern too so that you wont come across as being a brash tanchart ;)

there is nothing to be offended about their lies lol huan yi gum wan it takes 2 hands to claps. if one wanna accept all the shit then dont complain :)

FA-22 Raptor
19-03-2008, 04:31 PM
Thai gals are good at "acting" and "lying". Yet with all these warning signs (experiences from other Bros), we choose to turn a blind eye to it and ends up disappointed. We keep telling ourselves, our gal is not like that, she really loves me, etc....in the end, we are just another of her many "sponsers"!

xilverzap
19-03-2008, 04:44 PM
there is nothing to be offended about their lies lol huan yi gum wan it takes 2 hands to claps. if one wanna accept all the shit then dont complain :)

Well, just wanna say that its true. As long as you are HAPPY. That is what we all want eventually, happiness. We love thai ladies. All of them. Why? Because they make us feel goof physically and they are also able to stroke our ego well. We are men that hungers for this.

I started this thread NOT to blame the girls, dont get me wrong bros.:) I start this for us to tell stories and identify or tally some things you may have heard through the course of your loving relationship with your darlings.

Some bros have already mentioned, they sound the same, I heard that before, its good to know that we are aware of these stuff in order for us to handle the situation better and save some money.

Like bro PN72 say, we happy and willing. LoL.. note again.. we HAPPY.

Cyberspace Nerd
19-03-2008, 05:21 PM
This thread is so POP....it proves that Thai Ladies are liars thru & thru......

Yes. it seems to be part of their culture.

Not only WL lie, even good girl also do that. Got one uni decent girl i know ask me if it's ok to lie if it meant well for the other party (ie tell white lie). I :rolleyes: That means they can lie and justify it by telling themselves that its good for everybody. It's for a good reason. no harm is done....

deuter
19-03-2008, 05:32 PM
I started this thread NOT to blame the girls, dont get me wrong bros. I start this for us to tell stories and identify or tally some things you may have heard through the course of your loving relationship with your darlings.

heheh.. bro.. if itz like dat.. means u started tis thread to blame ourselves ler... 555.. for all da shit we have known but still kena suckered into it... 555... but sometimes really gotta blame ourselves oni ler... but so long as enjoyed.. no real harm done.. then keep enjoyin lorr... hehehe..

Not only WL lie, even good girl also do that. Got one uni decent girl i know ask me if it's ok to lie if it meant well for the other party (ie tell white lie).

heheh.. bro.. every1 lies ler... oni degree of magnitude of how big da lie.. oni ler... 555... WLs lie to us to gather more sponsers.. we lie to CO/OC to get fresh new feel of GFE n gettin laid.. tis kinda things.. juz getz ard bah... 555..

FA-22 Raptor
19-03-2008, 05:44 PM
heheh.. bro.. if itz like dat.. means u started tis thread to blame ourselves ler... 555.. for all da shit we have known but still kena suckered into it... 555... but sometimes really gotta blame ourselves oni ler... but so long as enjoyed.. no real harm done.. then keep enjoyin lorr... hehehe..

heheh.. bro.. every1 lies ler... oni degree of magnitude of how big da lie.. oni ler... 555... WLs lie to us to gather more sponsers.. we lie to CO/OC to get fresh new feel of GFE n gettin laid.. tis kinda things.. juz getz ard bah... 555..

Well said! End of the day, we pay them to get laid and have some GF feeling and they get paid to be laid by us. It just plain commercial sex. Not only FL/WL asked for $, some uni gals I know also does that, they expect you to buy them things.

Just be wary of their KC Traps.

xilverzap
19-03-2008, 09:08 PM

every1 lies ler... oni degree of magnitude of how big da lie.. oni ler... 555... WLs lie to us to gather more sponsers.. we lie to CO/OC to get fresh new feel of GFE n gettin laid.. tis kinda things.. juz getz ard bah... 555..

Wow bro. I think you hit the nail on the head .. almost!! Because I did not start the thread to blam ourselves la. Although we are still the one to blame in the end because we want to song song kao jurong, we want the girl to sayang us. So we pay the price to please them through and through.... However, this thread is just to highlight some of the common "type phrases" they use to make our heart soft and give more. Then one might be able to see which ones are real and which are not.

I agree that everyone lies. I agree with you. Like we say, sometimes its juz a little white lie. Well.. a lie is a lie. Either ways, we lie cos we want, raw? we want to be loved more? we want KC? we want them all!!! 5555

pussyman72
19-03-2008, 11:24 PM
Like bro PN72 say, we happy and willing. LoL.. note again.. we HAPPY.

aye bro ah is PM72 not PN lei. PM72 dont FAQ n do survey de lei :p

pussyman72
19-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Any one ever tried scolding your gf damn jialat until a point she beg you for fogiveness?:(

maybe u share urs first la. u got scold till she ask forgiveness bo?

lurpsexx
19-03-2008, 11:34 PM
Hmmm u not into xiao long nu????

Xiao long ur head la.. :mad: me retired le hor....

U lagi Long la... knn.. fr BKK to china to now dunno where liao...

lurpsexx
19-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Bro, your weapon very sharp lah can cut off quick.
PRC believe in productivity so work double quick to slaughter.
Bro, try the massage I recommended you yet?

haha... u are right.. PRC too kan cheong.. once they cannot get ur $$ fast fast, they drop u then move on to another robert... so easier n faster to see their true colors la..

But thai gals really go longer term.. use their charms to work on u slow and easy.. and they dun give up so soon ma.. so harder for us to suspect them lo.. n they can act well la., so many people died under them lo.. haiz...

Cut off is u wan or not la.. me no money le ma.. cant carry on.. so just potong and jalan lo.. :D

The massage not yet la.. but will try later bec now my neck still not stiff yet ma.. kekeke.. but thanks for the lobang..

deuter
19-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Any one ever tried scolding your gf damn jialat until a point she beg you for fogiveness?:(

did twice b4 to my TG lastime.. massive brokedown... n keep askin me to forgive... but i didnt scold her jia latz ler... instead i played d good guy.. everythin also nvm... up to u... then she juz simply broke down... twice aldy... prblem wif my dat gal then was dat she always do thing.. noes shez fucked... then try to quarrel her way out.. then i simply juz... ok... nvm.. anythin also up to u.. then she massive breakdown aldy...

Cyberspace Nerd
19-03-2008, 11:55 PM

Guess I have to agree with you. Alot of stories here applies to girls from other countries too...not only thai girls lah....:D 555

vmtech
20-03-2008, 12:15 AM

nv scold but she did beg for forgiveness lol
but well tts another story

deuter
20-03-2008, 10:25 AM
nv scold but she did beg for forgiveness lol
but well tts another story

hmm.. bro.. she made u mad.. then u screwed her nicely till she beg for forgiveness??? :p 555... poot len na pii.. 555..

yinyang
20-03-2008, 10:28 AM
..sometimes its juz a little white lie. Well.. a lie is a lie. Either ways, we lie cos we want, raw? we want to be loved more? we want KC? we want them all!!!
PM72 dont FAQ n do survey de lei
Also got passive lying, like suppressing truth. What you don't know dun hurt. As xilverzap posted earlier.. Why not tell? You never asked:rolleyes:

Recall also reading somewhere also got some reference booklet for KC sms or email (machiam 10 years series model answers?). Guess most well thumbed part is $$$

pussyman72
20-03-2008, 11:53 AM
Also got passive lying, like suppressing truth. What you don't know dun hurt. As xilverzap posted earlier.. Why not tell? You never asked:rolleyes:

Recall also reading somewhere also got some reference booklet for KC sms or email (machiam 10 years series model answers?). Guess most well thumbed part is $$$

hehehe some even have bible book or chinese call wu lin mi ji lol got teach how to write in english said sorry, excuse and love poems :p

vmtech
20-03-2008, 02:02 PM
hehehe some even have bible book or chinese call wu lin mi ji lol got teach how to write in english said sorry, excuse and love poems :p
for those whom have thai gfs that cant speak english well or at all, always seem to find in thier "book collections" those books that have templates for sending smses LOL

my wife used to have it when she cant speak english, but now it's a pad for the table leg :P

cheapskate
21-03-2008, 11:21 AM
for those whom have thai gfs that cant speak english well or at all, always seem to find in thier "book collections" those books that have templates for sending smses LOL

my wife used to have it when she cant speak english, but now it's a pad for the table leg :P
Yes, i have similiar experiences...my tirak sms me lovey dovey smses with her own name or names of other pple included :rolleyes:

When i grill her then she admitted is her other pursuers or her friends tiraks sent to them :p

farark
21-03-2008, 11:21 AM
Five pages in a single day...
Four brothers discussing over beers one night...
Three editions of a book they wanted to write...
Two months ago, they decided to make it into a thread...
One fine day one of them decided to have it in words and read...

The fine art of Go6!!!

55555!!!

serembanmen
21-03-2008, 12:11 PM

Bro, long time want to ask u, which part of cei your's 2nd hometown? muahahaha

xilverzap
21-03-2008, 01:56 PM
Five pages in a single day...
Four brothers discussing over beers one night...
Three editions of a book they wanted to write...
Two months ago, they decided to make it into a thread...
One fine day one of them decided to have it in words and read...

The fine art of Go6!!!

55555!!!

Yeah bro how true. Since I start this thread, you can go complie them into a book too when more bros here come and share their stories. 555555

The fine art of Go6. We should also work on OUR fine art of Go6 too!!! How we lie our ways out of any kind of situation to avoid COS detection, tiraks detection, excuses to sneak out to "eat" more variety of chicks...What Do we mean when WE say........ ?????

Its interesting how thai girls say what they need to get what they need. We also say the same stuff to get more KC out of them. I know many are for the FUCK AND FORGET rule. Its fine... But there are people who want more out of it. The feeling of having thai girls go that extra mile for you.. You know???

farark
21-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Yeah bro how true. Since I start this thread, you can go complie them into a book too when more bros here come and share their stories. 555555

The fine art of Go6. We should also work on OUR fine art of Go6 too!!! How we lie our ways out of any kind of situation to avoid COS detection, tiraks detection, excuses to sneak out to "eat" more variety of chicks...What Do we mean when WE say........ ?????

Its interesting how thai girls say what they need to get what they need. We also say the same stuff to get more KC out of them. I know many are for the FUCK AND FORGET rule. Its fine... But there are people who want more out of it. The feeling of having thai girls go that extra mile for you.. You know???

55555!

That's reserved for the second book... The Go6ed Strikes Back!!!

pussyman72
21-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Bro, long time want to ask u, which part of cei your's 2nd hometown? muahahaha

hehehe why u wanna know lei hehehe u wanna come visit me in the future ah. Thoeng 64km east of CEI, 1 hrs drive :p

pussyman72
21-03-2008, 02:32 PM
[QUOTE=xilverzap;2650818The fine art of Go6. We should also work on OUR fine art of Go6 too!!! How we lie our ways out of any kind of situation to avoid COS detection, tiraks detection, excuses to sneak out to "eat" more variety of chicks...What Do we mean when WE say........ ?????
QUOTE]

aye thought u have a phd in go6 cert liao lei and a phd in acting :p

serembanmen
21-03-2008, 02:47 PM
hehehe why u wanna know lei hehehe u wanna come visit me in the future ah. Thoeng 64km east of CEI, 1 hrs drive :p

muahahaha i know how to go, my 2nd hometown at umpur wiang chai, tambun donsila, ban san cerler. I alway go back end of the year. we can meet up for fishing and BBQ and padi field muahahaha.
I think not far from my place to your's.

pussyman72
21-03-2008, 03:14 PM
muahahaha i know how to go, my 2nd hometown at umpur wiang chai, tambun donsila, ban san cerler. I alway go back end of the year. we can meet up for fishing and BBQ and padi field muahahaha.
I think not far from my place to your's.

lol that is near think about 45min drive ba :p see how lol i wont be going back so early saving $$$ and also planning other things. told my dear come down if she can.

naemlo
21-03-2008, 03:19 PM
muahahaha i know how to go, my 2nd hometown at umpur wiang chai, tambun donsila, ban san cerler.

lol that is near think about 45min drive ba

No jio me???

serembanmen
21-03-2008, 04:04 PM
No jio me???

for u anytime, just say I WANT!

CC- airticket sponsor
smallD - beer sponsor
Me- accomodation, food and transport sponsor

but kampung area no syt for u, u can find ONS anytime but milf or fat gal muahahahahaha

pussyman72
21-03-2008, 04:26 PM
No jio me???

kampung u gum bo lol later u sian until ki siao lei. :D pub not like bkk lei hehehehe

u ask me go CEI cheong cannot later i kanna put ear lei :p later ask me go sleep outside the house i very cham lei

pussyman72
21-03-2008, 04:28 PM
for u anytime, just say I WANT!

CC- airticket sponsor
smallD - beer sponsor
Me- accomodation, food and transport sponsor

but kampung area no syt for u, u can find ONS anytime but milf or fat gal muahahahahaha

lol beer count me out i drink orange juice only :p maybe we can go maesai n secret eat lol :D

serembanmen
21-03-2008, 04:39 PM
lol beer count me out i drink orange juice only :p maybe we can go maesai n secret eat lol :D

In Cei we want to become Good boy, anyway I rather go bigC to sian the beer gal muhahahahhaha

pussyman72
21-03-2008, 05:16 PM
In Cei we want to become Good boy, anyway I rather go bigC to sian the beer gal muhahahahhaha

wah u also go bigC ofteh ah lol the only place to see cute girls :P

Deztruct
21-03-2008, 05:57 PM
Just wanna share wat i experience b4

last yr i was at phuket and hook up with a ger (not my gf)..tat time me and her and sometimes her another frd will go out together to eat and watch movies..one of the time, my ger hp rang and she begin to speak chinese (she is a thai chinese so she noe how to speak chinese)..being curious abt it..i ask her who call and she told me tat its her frd's malaysia bf..turn out tat he tried to call his gf (my ger's frd) but cld not get her so he decide to call my ger

then i begin to ask her how come her frd dun wan to pick up his call since she is with us ma...turn out tat this ger's angmo bf was in phuket then so she was actually stayin with him..but at nite..the angmo bf wld go off to some pubs and drink and leave her alone..tats why she has the time to hang ard with us..so in a way the ger was 2 timing the angmo and malaysia bf but at least she was honest abt it in the sense that she say tat she is in the relationships for money only..

My view is that while there are really successful long distance relationships..sometimes..u have to be realistic abt it also...u can only tok abt love when you hv food in ur stomach..to these gers...they may say they like you but tat wun stop them from 'liking' other guys also..can fall in love but juz dun fall too deep

pussyman72
21-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Just wanna share wat i experience b4

thanks for sharing :)

xilverzap
21-03-2008, 07:50 PM
My view is that while there are really successful long distance relationships..sometimes..u have to be realistic abt it also...u can only tok abt love when you hv food in ur stomach..to these gers...they may say they like you but tat wun stop them from 'liking' other guys also..can fall in love but juz dun fall too deep

Yes, it's basic survival first for anyone. Its normal. And to two time is quite a regualr thing for these WLs.

When I was cheonging with friends last time, I also seen the girl I booked always had to walk far far away from our goup and she is talking on the phone. When it rings, there is this look on her, she will stare and the hp for a long time (like trying to recall the face of the name or number that is showing on the hp), then she will walk far far away from all of us...

I think its normal they are trying to get as much as possible from as many as possible. We are all "money tree", once they shake us the right way, we are willing to drop money for them to use.

Their excuse for talking on the hp so long and far away is always, the signal is not good when near us and family called. I wonder hp technology so good these days, have to isolate oneself from the pack inorder to get good signal when we are together in an open area. 5555555555

sherrry
25-03-2008, 05:28 PM
I don't normally keep in touch with my flings or FLs that I've pounded. But sometimes, for sentimental sake and if I happen to be travelling to the place. I might link up with whoever's number is still valid. Buy 1 or 2 dresses to attend the dinner function, and of course the secret bundle doesn't come free.

I find it irritating when the lady calls to ask for financial aid, when we're not even transacting anything. As far as money matters goes, I only transact in cash term with the lady. Wiring $ and all that nonsense, I don't like to entertain.

I don't really care if she/they get pissed off, change sim number or be unreachable. When dealing with all women under the sun, never ever give in or they will build toilet over your head.

FA-22 Raptor
25-03-2008, 06:15 PM
We are all mostly just money trees to them. An ATM card for them to withdraw.

I had also been remitting some $ to a certain "friend" there but not on a regular basis. Each time I remit about $150 to $200. I take it as advance payment cos when I am there, I get to stay at her apartment and get to bonk so I guess its fair.:rolleyes:

But to be fair, there are really some gals who don't take us as "Roberts", it just depends on your luck.

saintsrsaf
25-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Yeah, I do have some decent friends who don't talk about money. That kind of girl who will slap you if you talk about sex 555.

saintsrsaf
25-03-2008, 06:44 PM
Those WLs, FLs who know me, they know I don't work and no money. Only when they got notting to do they will ask me out ^^
When we go shopping, they use the tips from those kind customer.

xilverzap
25-03-2008, 07:13 PM
Those WLs, FLs who know me, they know I don't work and no money. Only when they got notting to do they will ask me out ^^

Wa bro, did not know you get to have their company for FREE? Not bad!! You must be 1 that girls will throw themselves at you. Probably you got the charm to be able to make them call you out. I have been "playing" for quite some time in this area and none have asked me out and dun expect me to pay anthing.. LoL.. I not as charming as you la...

Anyway, I guess the matter of sending money and supporting them all depends on how close or serious your relationship is with your girl. The closer and more serious you are with your girl, the more you probably would be willing to help her out financially. If you just know her for less then a few months and all it seems is that she is trying to make a robert out of you... then I guess its time to cut loss la.

Everyone's situation in a relationship is DIFFERENT. This thread is just to find the common stuff they like to say so that they can evade and hide some truths that may spoil some steady flow of income from you and her gigs...

Xilver

pussyman72
25-03-2008, 07:28 PM

WAH u so tok gong ah. how u get to know them ah. hmm bro xilver said u got charm lei i think more to CH###$$G then charm lei but on the other hand bo charm how to get girl come out $$ for u to spend :p

khon mai dee na. i said to u past n present liao now should have a ing now lei cos is future tense for u now

saintsrsaf
25-03-2008, 08:24 PM
aye aye, I no spend their money hor, I mean they pay for what they want to buy. Oh yea, I got PAY for food and taxi sometimes hor.

saintsrsaf
25-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Bro Xilver, I bo charm lar. I also kana some WLs when I say I no money they ask me to fuck off lol.

pussyman72
25-03-2008, 09:17 PM
aye aye, I no spend their money hor, I mean they pay for what they want to buy. Oh yea, I got PAY for food and taxi sometimes hor.

how i know u got pay bo. i also cannot see. i play by ear only listen can liao bcos of ur past whahahahahaha :p

FA-22 Raptor
26-03-2008, 11:43 AM
My Thai friend sms me for help as she wants to move in to share and stay with her good friend and cousin. She asked me for THB 7000 as a loan. She said that next time I go BKK, I can stay with her? Should I believe her? I am likely one of her many sponsers aka walking ATM aka Money Tree! lolx!

Evilectus
26-03-2008, 12:02 PM
Only give whatever you are comfortable with and can afford to 'lose'. When I give money to them, I don't expect any of it to come back to me.

OceanEleven
26-03-2008, 12:21 PM
My Thai friend sms me for help as she wants to move in to share and stay with her good friend and cousin. She asked me for THB 7000 as a loan. She said that next time I go BKK, I can stay with her? Should I believe her? I am likely one of her many sponsers aka walking ATM aka Money Tree! lolx!

Like everyone else, lending money out must be prepare to lose it.In this case even more so. Staying in with her when you are there will just only irritate you and her more assuming you get to stay with her. Be it sponsers or not, if you like her and willing to part all this, then do it then. ;)

Cyberspace Nerd
26-03-2008, 12:49 PM
Only give whatever you are comfortable with and can afford to 'lose'. When I give money to them, I don't expect any of it to come back to me.

Haizzz....talk about lending money....when i first knew my tirak, she "borrowed" like about 5k SGD from me. She needed the money genuinely and she also said she will return the money to me.....now 3 years liao I still havent got it back....:rolleyes: Dont think I will get it back unless she strikes lottery.

At least I know she did not try to con me. I recently just met up with her in Thailand and she spent 2 weeks with me. I thought she will ask me for money after the 2 weeks but she didnt.

pussyman72
26-03-2008, 12:51 PM
if you like her and willing to part all this, then do it then. ;)

hehehe but if turn sour dont complain cos he willing to do it :D

rocketscientist
26-03-2008, 01:17 PM
On the topic of 'borrowing' money....i put the borrowing in quotations becoz we all know once money out you unlikely to see it again, so here to start a sub-thread of

"Ways & excuses you have heard Thai girls 'borrow' money"

1) Buffalo died
2) good for nothing brother arrested by police needs bail

Anymore good ones?

Cyberspace Nerd
26-03-2008, 01:17 PM

Up to u to believe her. I chose to believe my tirak last time and parted with 50000B. It was really a leap of faith.

anyway, 7000B is just a small sum.

FA-22 Raptor
26-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Up to u to believe her. I chose to believe my tirak last time and parted with 50000B. It was really a leap of faith.

anyway, 7000B is just a small sum.

Ya you are right. THB 7,000 is a small sum. I will just take it as "testing water", next time when she "opens" her mouth again, I will probably drop her like a sack of potato. But on the other hand, in my next visit there, I get to stay with her and bonk, I think its more than worth it! :D

FA-22 Raptor
26-03-2008, 02:27 PM

1) Buffalo died
3) Village got flooded, house kenna damaged
4) Papa or Mama in Hospital
5) Need to move house
6) Involved in road accident
7) Papa or Mama or Brother or Sister birthday coming

FL Lover
26-03-2008, 03:45 PM
Its part and parcel of getting a tirak... It's normal for Thais to borrow $$. I have thai gers who even tried to borrow $$ from my friends when they have known to each other for only 1 week..

Guess what my friend does? Act blur....:D

saintsrsaf
26-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Actually not all FLs are bad, I once know a FL, one night she ask me if I can book her overnight, I told her I no have so much money, she say she pay half lah, I tell her I still no money which is true. Ask me to call her when I go Bangkok, I ask her want me stay which hotel, she say her apartment, then I ask her Khun Ao Tao Rai, she say mai ao -_-lll.
When I go bangkok I did not call her for 2 ressons, 1 : not very pretty, aveage 2 : I got condem by one of our bro HERE.

saintsrsaf
26-03-2008, 04:37 PM
I always make myself very clear to those WLs or FLs I'm with that I am not working and no have money. They can call me round the clock, I'm either chatting online or sleeping 555. So most of them knew they can't get any money from me ^^
So wherethe to keep me in contact is their problem =P

vertikal
26-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Let me share my story too..
Used to know this Thai WL in one of the house who treated me very good like buying gifts for me, birthday present etc and whenever i go out with her during her off days i only paid for food and taxi fares. She will always pay for her own stuffs.. Then tell me stuffs like she told her parents in Thailand she has a bf in Singapore and that's me and next time want to bring me back to see her parents..

Finally she ORDed and went back to Thailand
Initially she still call me when she is in Thailand, after a while it became lesser. Then one day she called me many times, however it was not convenient for me to answer.. So when i returned my call, she says her brother met with some accident and seriously injured so i just act blur and say oh cant really hear what she saying and say will call back again. Of course i didnt call back..

Then another day she called me saying she need me to remit SGD200 to her cos' she opened up a Bar and need some money for don't know what.. I told her i got no money now and cant remit, she then say she will return it to me a week later, So i decided to just remit SGD$100 to her and told her i will be in Goldenmile next day about 10am and i will call her so she can speak to the counter lady at the remittance centre. When i reached there and called her, she did not answer her phone.. confirm sleeping.. i was thinking she need money urgently still can sleep until so song.. damn dulan waited about an hour keep giving her missed call until she wake up.. After the transaction was done.. I never hear from her again, never call me again.. I also decided to stop calling her anymore.

pussyman72
26-03-2008, 06:13 PM
When I go bangkok I did not call her for 2 ressons, 1 : not very pretty, aveage 2 : I got condem by one of our bro HERE.

who condem u :confused: why no said name. ah ya i help u said lar. IT ME :mad: so mai come talk cock here before i condem u more. BG

i usually dont condem pple. u the 2nd one i condem. first is mr R n now u

Triple-X
26-03-2008, 06:58 PM
I believe that if the lady like you + if she know u from Day 1 that u are not so well-to-do,she would not request money from u.
However in some cases whereby she did not request,and u know she needs the money urgently,and plus u can afford it,u should also try to help out la.Give and take ma.Local gals cant do this cos they in sg have many ppl to help out ma.Try put yourself in other shoes sometimes,give and take,striking a balance should go a long way.Good luck bros!;)

pussyman72
26-03-2008, 07:40 PM
I believe that if the lady like you + if she know u from Day 1 that u are not so well-to-do,she would not request money from u.
However in some cases whereby she did not request,and u know she needs the money urgently,and plus u can afford it,u should also try to help out la.Give and take ma.

give and take,striking a balance should go a long way.Good luck bros!;)

ya i agree what u said. we just have to strike a balance and see for ourself whether should or should not do it. nobody going to said u are stupid la why send money to ur girl, she is bluffing u lar blah blah blah.

well i also do agree that girls will tends to find excuse to get $$$ out of u but if u really think she is not cheating on u then go ahead if u think u can affort to take care her. If make the wrong choice and kanna blue black then take it as u damn suay lor what u can do. kill her, cheat her or cheat other girl $$, tell her papa mama. there is many guys who did that said do this do that to the girl.

i can only said dont be cock, wanna do it then dont complain she cheat cos it takes 2 hand to claps. also is our sgp and my char thinking this should the way we do things. thai thinks diff then us that is for sure. be it a decent or a WL. they are thai n will never think like what we think.

i also notice that many guys very scare kanna blue black so even u find a girl that is true to u, also scare they cheat ur $$$ etc....if this the way then i suggest dont get involve with a thai (In general) cos u wont be able to handle if something happen.

i myself gone thru this and i know trust me. just be urself n do what u can do. dont be hao lian showing off ur $$$ and dont treat her as if u own her just bcos u got $$$ to throw at her. it wont work, the only thing will happen is she just keep sucking ur $$$ and 1 fine day ask u go fark spider and move on with another guy.

n dont be kee nieow. of course not meaning kee nieow till this cannot that cannot.

i miss alot of boats b4 just bcos thinking this girls are all out for $$$ even with WL. there are girls that i know n use to be with me or my friends ex teerrak, are now married in sgp or in thailand and they totally devoted to their family. so there is good girls just is ur luck getting a good one.

Triple-X
26-03-2008, 07:52 PM
i miss alot of boats b4 just bcos thinking this girls are all out for $$$ even with WL. there are girls that i know n use to be with me or my friends ex teerrak, are now married in sgp or in thailand and they totally devoted to their family. so there is good girls just is ur luck getting a good one.

Ya bro..I almost the same as u but i've been $-burnt by a few whom i totally devoted to.But till now,no regrets as i know my character when blinded by love sometimes did not look out for the tell-tale signs.Anyway,i'm not ashamed to say these as i take them as learning experiences and why i still look for them cos ultimately i still love thai girls and thailand very much!Hope other bros have better luck than me,hahaha!:D

pussyman72
26-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Ya bro..I almost the same as u but i've been $-burnt by a few whom i totally devoted to.But till now,no regrets as i know my character when blinded by love sometimes did not look out for the tell-tale signs.Anyway,i'm not ashamed to say these as i take them as learning experiences and why i still look for them cos i still love thai girls and thailand very much!Hope other bros have better luck than me,hahaha!:D

lol bro think we can sit down drink kopi lol we sama sama. i too not ashame letting pple know i got blue black b4. pple may think im stupid keep getting involve with a WL or what.

I do have the choice choosing my partner and i do have decent thai girl friends who come from well to do family but i cant do it... :rolleyes: maybe i never try hard enough.

i still believe there are good thai girls and also i do had to admit i use to be an asshole when after 2 failure with 2 thai girls and went farking crazy and start playing thai girl feelings till they got preg and ask them go fark spider. only after 1 yr then i start to wake up n realise my mistakes. that is why i keep telling bros it takes 2 hands to clap. if in the past i not willing to clap then i wont get cheated or if i choose not to ignore the tell tail sign then i wont get cheated.

speaking from experience wanna do it mai complain and scare if really scare then mai do it or complain u got cheated blah blah blah of course can share ur past but dont need to keep point at the girl and keep saying she is the one cheated u .......... :)

hehehe but i sure u will get one good one in the future. it not too hard to look for one but maintaining it lol it pain in the ass lol big headache with their char. maybe is me lol my dear buay tahan me the way i do things. i plan ahead many things and always think 10 steps ahead of her. for her she only think 1 step that is the diff. which is typical thai way....

FA-22 Raptor
26-03-2008, 08:24 PM
I do have the choice choosing my partner and i do have decent thai girl friends who come from well to do family but i cant do it... :rolleyes: maybe i never try hard enough.

i still believe there are good thai girls

Every race including Chinese, Thai, Europeans, etc have both good and "bad" people. We should not just generalise all Thais are like that. I have also know a few nice Thai girls who don't take people as "carrotheads". They never demand or ask me to buy them things except maybe go for meals, I would pay. They treat me as a good friend.

It actually depends on your luck and your destiny with them.

Cyberspace Nerd
26-03-2008, 08:41 PM

what u mean u can't do it ? or u mean cannot make it?

hehehe but i sure u will get one good one in the future. it not too hard to look for one but maintaining it lol it pain in the ass lol big headache with their char. maybe is me lol my dear buay tahan me the way i do things. i plan ahead many things and always think 10 steps ahead of her. for her she only think 1 step that is the diff. which is typical thai way....

Not sure if it's typical way of thai cos I also encounter same problem as my tirak.

kwanteen
26-03-2008, 09:07 PM
ok let me give another true real life story. again had to stress this not all WL girls are like this.

there is once i went to hatyai to book a girl. got my girl from sky. went back and bong her then we sleep. wakeup watch tv. the girl's bf call from malaysia.

the girl said miss him, want him to come quick quick she love him very much blah blah blah. then the guy ask her what she doing. she said she watching tv. ask her where is she. she said im at home alone. said her friend went out.

then ask him when can send money to her. the guy said this week. girl said ok and said darling i had to go buy food, u later free call me ok. then she give him a few kiss on the phone and hang up.

i disturb the girl said she kohor big time to bf said what in room then she said where got where got. then she jump on to me n hug me then we start 2nd round.

another story . 1 FL came down to sgp to work in OT and ktv. i was with her till she went back to bkk. book this girl b4 in bkk (siam hotel). whenever she sian working she will call me n we have sex in her hotel room b4 sending her back to OT to work (no money involve).

there is once we went out for dinner. she saw a nice hp and tell me she like it i said hmmm must be asking me to buy liao. so i pretend said ok when u want it. she said no need u buy, i ask somebody to buy. u keep quiet darling dont want u waste money. she then call a guy up and sweet talk with him and tease him about her having sex with him that nite.

the guy buay tahan said okok tonite find her and the nite he book her. he bought the hp for her. next day the FL show me her new hp and let me use for awhile. the guy even give her some good tips and she bring me go eat without me paying.

sometime i pity this guys.................

my dearest beloved Ex-Sifu....

may i humbly beg U to impart ur such high n enlighten skills to ur former lousy n useless disciple in order for me to cunquer just a couple of juicy n willing pussies.... forgive my ignorant n innocent request if U deem I'm not up to that level yet to recieve ur esteem teachings.....always n still hoping

from ur Ex-disciple.....sigh:o

Triple-X
26-03-2008, 09:09 PM
Yup agreed in some ways.Some of my thai ladies friends very gan jiong to buy things,never think next time.I think generally have bad planning when it comes to some things that relates to cash lei..haha:D

pussyman72
26-03-2008, 09:23 PM
what u mean u can't do it ? or u mean cannot make it?

Not sure if it's typical way of thai cos I also encounter same problem as my tirak.

i mean why i never do it is bcos i was with my ex that time and im a sort of person when commited will not jump boat till it sink. that is why i never do it or try hard enough to exit the relationship and start with them.

oso i value the friendship with my this group of thai friends. they been very very nice to me and whenever im in bkk they will find time to go out dinner with me and we can talk till 12am before going back home.

anyway what is done cannot be undone so no point talking about it anymore hehehe prefer maintaining as friend.

as for typical way of thai they are mostly like this. those that is more wealth off and well educated should be better but also depends.

kwanteen
26-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Their excuse for talking on the hp so long and far away is always, the signal is not good when near us and family called. I wonder hp technology so good these days, have to isolate oneself from the pack inorder to get good signal when we are together in an open area. 5555555555[/QUOTE]

bro, the so call modern technology can osso be affected by all the latent heats generated by the 'lusting animal' in the pack waiting to pounce on the targets.....heehee:D

pussyman72
26-03-2008, 09:26 PM
who condem u :confused: why no said name. ah ya i help u said lar. IT ME :mad: so mai come talk cock here before i condem u more. BG

i usually dont condem pple. u the 2nd one i condem. first is mr R n now u

woo think i step on somebody's tail lei kanna minus 3 points. must be somebody friend or his clone bo lan pa to said who is he lol

Mai torng poot mak nah yai re pao? <<< the person deduct and said this go minus lar u think i care ah lol :p

kwanteen
26-03-2008, 09:30 PM
We are all mostly just money trees to them. An ATM card for them to withdraw.

I had also been remitting some $ to a certain "friend" there but not on a regular basis. Each time I remit about $150 to $200. I take it as advance payment cos when I am there, I get to stay at her apartment and get to bonk so I guess its fair.:rolleyes:

But to be fair, there are really some gals who don't take us as "Roberts", it just depends on your luck.

A.T.M. <==> Ao Taang Mai......:D

pussyman72
26-03-2008, 09:31 PM
my dearest beloved Ex-Sifu....

may i humbly beg U to impart ur such high n enlighten skills to ur former lousy n useless disciple in order for me to cunquer just a couple of juicy n willing pussies.... forgive my ignorant n innocent request if U deem I'm not up to that level yet to recieve ur esteem teachings.....always n still hoping

from ur Ex-disciple.....sigh:o

wah piang big boss u suan me again >.< i think i should be the one call u sifu lei. anyway lol that incident u also know ma. some sbf guy call girl come down work and get themself into trouble de lor. still remember :D

pussyman72
26-03-2008, 09:32 PM
A.T.M. <==> Ao Taang Mai......:D

lol most of us are walking ATM ma kekekeke the pin is 010 ma or 001 or 100 ma lol 2 balls and 1 stick :p

pussyman72
26-03-2008, 09:49 PM
woo think i step on somebody's tail lei kanna minus 3 points. must be somebody friend or his clone bo lan pa to said who is he lol

Mai torng poot mak nah yai re pao? <<< the person deduct and said this go minus lar u think i care ah lol :p

woo his clones really coming out liao lol >>> U sure it was 3 pts? from 192 to 188 hor now i chop u 5 pts lol

u think point war will give u pleasure ah lol this show more about what i know about u or ur so call gang which u scare i said hor. dont worry ur secret will be safe with me cos i dont said about bo liao pple :)

give u chop lar chop till -999 also can hehehe why no said name so i can said hello to u ma so childish kekekeke nvm hehehe ignore childish pple :p

hehehe another childish act >>> talk until so noble, got zapped only immediately post out. haha.. u r just another hypocrite

wooo wooo im so sad pls dont zap me, i will be ur doggy sob sob LOL my ass only those buay gan will sit behind the comp doing this shit lol dont know who hypocrite kekeke

FL Lover
27-03-2008, 01:54 PM
ya i agree what u said. we just have to strike a balance and see for ourself whether should or should not do it. nobody going to said u are stupid la why send money to ur girl, she is bluffing u lar blah blah blah.

well i also do agree that girls will tends to find excuse to get $$$ out of u but if u really think she is not cheating on u then go ahead if u think u can affort to take care her. If make the wrong choice and kanna blue black then take it as u damn suay lor what u can do. kill her, cheat her or cheat other girl $$, tell her papa mama. there is many guys who did that said do this do that to the girl.

i can only said dont be cock, wanna do it then dont complain she cheat cos it takes 2 hand to claps. also is our sgp and my char thinking this should the way we do things. thai thinks diff then us that is for sure. be it a decent or a WL. they are thai n will never think like what we think.

i also notice that many guys very scare kanna blue black so even u find a girl that is true to u, also scare they cheat ur $$$ etc....if this the way then i suggest dont get involve with a thai (In general) cos u wont be able to handle if something happen.

i myself gone thru this and i know trust me. just be urself n do what u can do. dont be hao lian showing off ur $$$ and dont treat her as if u own her just bcos u got $$$ to throw at her. it wont work, the only thing will happen is she just keep sucking ur $$$ and 1 fine day ask u go fark spider and move on with another guy.

n dont be kee nieow. of course not meaning kee nieow till this cannot that cannot.

Agreed with bro Pussyman72. I have seen many cases mostly my friends whereby sg men were cheated and sucked dry of their $$ by their cheating thai gers. I have also seen cases whereby the thai ger remain faithful to their spouse after they got married (minority). It is just bottom to your luck and the girl upbringing.

Like I always say, if you are looking for love in the wrong place e.g. bars, WLs, FLs... 80% you will get blue black and become another sad fXXker in SBF. Most of the gers are here for only 1 thing, $$ and if POSSIBLE get a RICh SUCKER.

If you are worried about such things, look for love at other places... maybe you will strike lucky or best, dont even start out with thai gers. They can be quite open minded at times.

FYI. I still have ex-triaks coming to me asking me to go out and have sex, buy things for them and give $$ to them even though they are married now. Everytime, I encountered such things, first thing in my mind... run far far away. I might as well spend the $$ elsewhere .... :D

pussyman72
27-03-2008, 03:00 PM
e.g. bars, WLs, FLs... 80% you will get blue black and become another sad fXXker in SBF. Most of the gers are here for only 1 thing, $$ and if POSSIBLE get a RICh SUCKER.

If you are worried about such things, look for love at other places... maybe you will strike lucky or best, dont even start out with thai gers. They can be quite open minded at times.

FYI. I still have ex-triaks coming to me asking me to go out and have sex, buy things for them and give $$ to them even though they are married now. Everytime, I encountered such things, first thing in my mind... run far far away. I might as well spend the $$ elsewhere .... :D

agree with u FL lover. WL mostly just wanna earn $$$ so cant blame them for cheating. they too get cheated by cheongster like us lol we always tell them we love them blah blah blah later play finish ditch them so sama sama.

it a matter who cheat who :P

as for bro FL lover good move it better not to go sex with the girl already married not a very nice to do anyway.

PS to the bros who zip me hehehe u ask me how i feel ah then i tell u lar i feel very song and honour to be zip kekeke cos this proved ur gang from Mr R or the bookshop worker working in pp very buay gang hehehe so it ok zip all u want lol i have time for u to zip :) zip as much as u can cos no matter how much i zip it wont hurt me and stop me from saying bloody buay gan LOL

pussyman72
27-03-2008, 03:03 PM
e.g. bars, WLs, FLs... 80% you will get blue black and become another sad fXXker in SBF. Most of the gers are here for only 1 thing, $$ and if POSSIBLE get a RICh SUCKER.

agree with u FL lover. WL mostly just wanna earn $$$ so cant blame them for cheating. they too get cheated by cheongster like us lol we always tell them we love them blah blah blah later play finish ditch them so sama sama.

it a matter who cheat who :P

as for bro FL lover good move it better not to go sex with the girl already married not a very nice to do anyway.

PS to the bros who zip me hehehe u ask me how i feel ah then i tell u lar i feel very song and honour to be zip kekeke cos this proved ur gang from Mr R or the bookshop worker working in pp very buay gang hehehe so it ok zip all u want lol i have time for u to zip :) zip as much as u can cos no matter how much i being zip. it wont hurt me or stopping me from saying ur gang bloody buay gan LOL.

pussyman72
27-03-2008, 04:32 PM
hmm just come across one of this website. for u guys to read

Thailand’s Long Tradition of Prostitution (http://www.sexwork.com/Thailand/traditiions.html)

saintsrsaf
27-03-2008, 04:33 PM
I missed the game in Hatyai, khit theung mak mak :D Hopefully they can play more pattern now so I can share with all of you hehehe

pussyman72
27-03-2008, 04:38 PM
I missed the game in Hatyai, khit theung mak mak :D Hopefully they can play more pattern now so I can share with all of you hehehe

yaya n share with them what u know right.................... :rolleyes:

some cb bro use to share info with the girls there letting know what we talking about in hatyai girls which shop we go and which girl we book......

saintsrsaf
27-03-2008, 04:44 PM
yaya n share with them what u know right.................... :rolleyes:

some cb bro use to share info with the girls there letting know what we talking about in hatyai girls which shop we go and which girl we book......

Really miss Hatyai alot. Got one girl there I aim liao, hope she still there ^^

Good thing is I don't share my knowledge of SBF to them haha. I only exchange pointers with them and very personal things :)

pussyman72
27-03-2008, 08:28 PM
Really miss Hatyai alot. Got one girl there I aim liao, hope she still there ^^

Good thing is I don't share my knowledge of SBF to them haha. I only exchange pointers with them and very personal things :)

hehehe then can i exchange pointer with u. i love back pointer na :D

saintsrsaf
27-03-2008, 09:23 PM
hehehe then can i exchange pointer with u. i love back pointer na :D

You like to play back ar? You go outside LGP there try try lar at night hehehe

pussyman72
27-03-2008, 10:37 PM
You like to play back ar? You go outside LGP there try try lar at night hehehe

hehehe i aim u long time liao lei waiting for u to nod ur head lei so when call cloud go out together again :P else we aim cloud.

ps to zipper lol i love to suan lei so u want to do what minus somemore lor lol as if i care lei hehehe best minus to -999 hor then i said u ai sai kekekek else try to banned me from coming in sbf lar so long i can still post u also bo bian right kekekek :D buay gan

deuter
27-03-2008, 11:33 PM
ehh.. hwo come like dat ler... thread started off tokkin abt wat TG actually means... now... bros playin backside? 555... dun ler.... deviate too far aldy ler.. 555..

pussyman72
27-03-2008, 11:46 PM
ehh.. hwo come like dat ler... thread started off tokkin abt wat TG actually means... now... bros playin backside? 555... dun ler.... deviate too far aldy ler.. 555..

hehehe bo bian lei i very kor lian lei i step on pple tail ma so they buay song me hehehe nvm lar let forget it and move on to our original topic.

ok let ignore n carry our discussion. gum bo :p

pussyman72
28-03-2008, 12:38 PM
ok bros as promise not to start this bo liao post bcos of bo liao zipping hehehe i will repost where we have stopped.

1) Buffalo died
3) Village got flooded, house kenna damaged
4) Papa or Mama in Hospital
5) Need to move house
6) Involved in road accident
7) Papa or Mama or Brother or Sister birthday coming
8) Papa owe alot of money or owe boss/ friend/ aunty money
9) lost handphone cannot call u, can send money to buy new one.
10) need money to buy insurance
11) mai mee IC need to make 1 cost 200,000 baht min.
12) gamble owe alot of money

vertikal
28-03-2008, 02:30 PM
Hi bros, wonder if you guys have came across this website..
It's about a farang that got cheated by his thai "GF"
Thailand the Land of Goh Hok and Kee Gong
His Thai GF not even pretty at all man...

Phen Chaloemphol Noy Chaloemphol Bangkok Thailand Prostitute you need to beware of (http://www.phenchaloemphol.com/)

yinyang
28-03-2008, 03:26 PM

1) Buffalo died
..12) gamble owe alot of money
Can also add:

-need boob job
-study (night school aka sanuk)
-rent

...and list goes on :p:D

pussyman72
28-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Hi bros, wonder if you guys have came across this website..
It's about a farang that got cheated by his thai "GF"
Thailand the Land of Goh Hok and Kee Gong
His Thai GF not even pretty at all man...

Phen Chaloemphol Noy Chaloemphol Bangkok Thailand Prostitute you need to beware of (http://www.phenchaloemphol.com/)

ya i came across this site last yr. i also saw some clip on other angmo involve with isan girls.

i just extract what he posted
"I must point out to people that any thai born in Isan or Esan chances are 99.999% they goh hok kee gong. In other words 99.999% from Isan or Esan are liars, cheaters and thieves."

well this one i think very hard to said cos to thai they said isan pple are honest. north pple are jai dum and south pple are kohor.

north pple very smart n crafty also ma also got alot of pple kanna cheat. so to me all sama sama dont care which direction ur girl stay lol so long she out to cheat u mean she will cheat u.

angmo tense to get cheated. hear from a bro who stay in bkk and wife hometown in isan said that many angmo marrry in villiage, send money to build house after the wedding when angmo go back. the girl stay with other man.

pussyman72
28-03-2008, 03:39 PM
Can also add:

-need boob job
-study (night school aka sanuk)
-rent

...and list goes on :p:D

lol ya cannot said much. list too long liao but those are common excuse :p

when they wanna leave u. will said u too good for me. u are a good guy. im not worth for u. i believe u can find a better girl then me. im just a working girl hehehhehe

deuter
28-03-2008, 04:06 PM
555.. d last few post reminds me so much of my last TG... juz recently gotta noe 1 TG on Hi5.. said she was retrenched... so i asked her whether she wana come to work in d discos in sg... she of coz said yes...but she said no money to buy air tix.. i also then told her i got no money to buy tix for her... 5555... then she gave d GQ.. can LOAN her some money... juz 7k THB... coz her dad is SICK n in HOSPITAL.. she needed d $$$ coz she spendin watever she have now on her sickly father but needed d 7k to get an air tix to sg to work.. well.. i still told her i no $$$ to loan her.. so gotta wait... get my fren to call her n see if she can make it to sg for work or not lor... hehehhe...

saintsrsaf
28-03-2008, 10:34 PM
lol ya cannot said much. list too long liao but those are common excuse :p

when they wanna leave u. will said u too good for me. u are a good guy. im not worth for u. i believe u can find a better girl then me. im just a working girl hehehhehe
When I wanna break with my ex gf, I tell her I no good guy. I no money, that malaysian who liang you is better and I no work lei. hehe now think back, feel abit malu lols

pussyman72
28-03-2008, 11:22 PM
When I wanna break with my ex gf, I tell her I no good guy. I no money, that malaysian who liang you is better and I no work lei. hehe now think back, feel abit malu lols

saint to be frank i dont think urs really started. u are just a passerby to her. she cant suck much out she will just walk u out and u 2 never really go to that extend be frank. only whenever she need $$$ she just try her luck on u, that's all.

anyway it not really that bad since never really started. just learn some lesson before really going into it.if u that time never learn the lesson then it will be far worst. lucky u know me lol else u give girl bbq liao. lol think ur girl damn dulan me :p

saintsrsaf
29-03-2008, 12:13 AM
anyway it not really that bad since never really started. just learn some lesson before really going into it.if u that time never learn the lesson then it will be far worst. lucky u know me lol else u give girl bbq liao. lol think ur girl damn dulan me :p
She hate you to the core. Actually planning to go home with her again, then you destroy her beautiful plan.

Cyberspace Nerd
29-03-2008, 12:15 AM
555.. d last few post reminds me so much of my last TG... juz recently gotta noe 1 TG on Hi5.. said she was retrenched... so i asked her whether she wana come to work in d discos in sg... she of coz said yes...but she said no money to buy air tix.. i also then told her i got no money to buy tix for her... 5555... then she gave d GQ.. can LOAN her some money... juz 7k THB... coz her dad is SICK n in HOSPITAL.. she needed d $$$ coz she spendin watever she have now on her sickly father but needed d 7k to get an air tix to sg to work.. well.. i still told her i no $$$ to loan her.. so gotta wait... get my fren to call her n see if she can make it to sg for work or not lor... hehehhe...

Why u so suay know this kind of girl on the internet??

linda tan
29-03-2008, 04:03 AM
if an isann girl let u fuck her raw n bring u to see her parents but later tell u she hate sex actually,plus, going out wif her friends , u muz pay all the expenses............every month muz give her 40,000 baht.she is a ex wl in singapore.....................guys, maybe u can enlighten me.actually feel like posing her pictures but dun wish to break her rice bowl..........on the other hand she hurried me to marry her,by the way, most of her friends are ladyboys or lesbians..........is there a future with such a girl?honestly,been to her house b4,confirmed very poor!on one hand i hate her,on the other i respect her!bcos she is willing 2 sacrifice her own happiness in order to give her family needs.all of u might say there are plenty of them out there.but the worst part,i fell in love wif one of them!bros,enlighten me............pls...........so easy to say give her up when u r not involved..........its so torturing.those who have gone thru all these will understand wat i meant....i hope tis encounter of mine can be a warning to those bros who decide to have a tirak.it better not to get involved wif them.for them,they got nothing to lose but for us, we might lose everything tat we have.lastly,dun get offended or disturbed by wat i say,it juz my mishap or maybe hers...........feel free to advise n comments.........in fact till now still wondering n wondering,who is right n who is wrong?from different point of view,no party is wrong............juz tat everbody is trying to get wat they want wif different ways:(MAN PROPOSE GOD DISPOSE.....SINCE WANNA TO DISPOSE,THEN WHY GOD CREATED MAN IN THE FIRST PLACE!:mad:

pussyman72
29-03-2008, 04:42 AM
in fact till now still wondering n wondering,who is right n who is wrong?from different point of view,no party is wrong............juz tat everbody is trying to get wat they want wif different ways:(MAN PROPOSE GOD DISPOSE.....SINCE WANNA TO DISPOSE,THEN WHY GOD CREATED MAN IN THE FIRST PLACE!:mad:

Dont need to blame god blame dicky that does not come with a brain. go read marrying a thai girl and read from the first page of of our post till now. u should get ur answer.

It already been said before over n over again. the only thing i will tell u if she is poor then why do she need 40k baht a month. what kind of villiage she staying that she need to spend 40k baht a month. 4k baht a month can feed whole family. the most u give her 10k i nothing to said still over the cost but it already very comfortable with 10k baht a month.

the rest is for u to read up. remember use brain to think not dicky to think. girl who after $$$ always target man weak heart.

Chokdee na krup

saintsrsaf
29-03-2008, 05:16 AM
When i was in Isan, 200 baht can let 7 pax eat until vomit, still got alot leftover for the next day and the market I went is one of the most expensive around that area.

pussyman72
29-03-2008, 05:21 AM
When i was in Isan, 200 baht can let 7 pax eat until vomit, still got alot leftover for the next day and the market I went is one of the most expensive around that area.

hehehe no sleep ah. so i tell u to go to the villiage is not a wrong choice right hehehe. u get to see how is life there right :) should have stay longer n u get to see more :D

siant i got one girl intro u lei. show u the pic hehehe think u will like :P

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m286/bahnoo/Kee-la/DSC00035-1.jpg

saintsrsaf
29-03-2008, 05:53 AM
Next stop will be Surin and Phetchabun. Will stay for more than a week if possible to see more things hehehe.

You can keep those GIRLS yourself ^^

Anyway I come to understand, I should liang li er wei instead of zhi bu liang li. Bo lui everything also fake :D So I won't get into a Thai relationship for the time being.

rocketscientist
29-03-2008, 01:32 PM
Next stop will be Surin and Phetchabun. Will stay for more than a week if possible to see more things hehehe.

You can keep those GIRLS yourself ^^

Anyway I come to understand, I should liang li er wei instead of zhi bu liang li. Bo lui everything also fake :D So I won't get into a Thai relationship for the time being.
Can't agree more! Even when true love exists, you need money to sustain it :)

rapebill
29-03-2008, 03:18 PM
if an isann girl let u fuck her raw n bring u to see her parents but later tell u she hate sex actually,plus, going out wif her friends , u muz pay all the expenses............every month muz give her 40,000 baht.she is a ex wl in singapore.....................guys, maybe u can enlighten me.actually feel like posing her pictures but dun wish to break her rice bowl..........on the other hand she hurried me to marry her,by the way, most of her friends are ladyboys or lesbians..........is there a future with such a girl?honestly,been to her house b4,confirmed very poor!on one hand i hate her,on the other i respect her!bcos she is willing 2 sacrifice her own happiness in order to give her family needs.all of u might say there are plenty of them out there.but the worst part,i fell in love wif one of them!bros,enlighten me............pls...........so easy to say give her up when u r not involved..........

your situation is so similar to mine or perhaps everyone gets into the same shit the same way. I was "hurried" to get married. I agreed with PM72 that 40k/mth is too much (unless it's just a drop of water onto the ocean for you). You have to ask her in a very subtle manner why she need so much money. Most prob she is just lazy to work anymore and wants you to provide for her and her entire family. I think so long as you can provide for her comfortably, she will stay with you but it will be like in my case, sort of buying love. Not sustainable in the long run.

Wrt her friends being ladyboys and lebians, at least you get to worry less on competition. For my case, all her good friends are mostly handsome thai guys, LOL. I was constantly worried about her having gigs but now just resigned to my fate that I cannot compete with these handsome boys at all. Just have to shower her with love in my own ways and hope that she will appreciate and reciprocate.

Cyberspace Nerd
29-03-2008, 08:04 PM
your situation is so similar to mine or perhaps everyone gets into the same shit the same way. I was "hurried" to get married. I agreed with PM72 that 40k/mth is too much (unless it's just a drop of water onto the ocean for you). You have to ask her in a very subtle manner why she need so much money. Most prob she is just lazy to work anymore and wants you to provide for her and her entire family. I think so long as you can provide for her comfortably, she will stay with you but it will be like in my case, sort of buying love. Not sustainable in the long run.

Why need to ask in subtle manner? She is the one who wants the money. Ask her in detail why she needs 40000THB a month. Ask her to provide a list. If she cannot come out with the figure, then ask her to go fly kite. :D

bbbj-lover
29-03-2008, 09:00 PM
many guys kena hit by thai girls badly.
just want to say, A BONK IS A BONK!!!

and thai girls do offer the best SERVICE!!! but don't need be girlfriend boyfriend one

isg3003
30-03-2008, 12:23 AM
I always make myself very clear to those WLs or FLs I'm with that I am not working and no have money. They can call me round the clock, I'm either chatting online or sleeping 555. So most of them knew they can't get any money from me ^^
So wherethe to keep me in contact is their problem =P

Bro just curious, no monwy no work yet know many WL, how u do it? I dont even know one or where to look for one.

linda tan
30-03-2008, 05:22 AM
bro rapebill,if i am not wrong,u know her too.wh8 g38,remember?anyway,i am to be blamed,i asked her to stop working in bangkok:(

Cyberspace Nerd
30-03-2008, 11:40 AM
bro rapebill,if i am not wrong,u know her too.wh8 g38,remember?anyway,i am to be blamed,i asked her to stop working in bangkok:(

Is her name Maew?

OMG she has a to die for body and a crazy fucker in bed, but face CMI. :D

Of all u want to get involved with her. haizzz....

saintsrsaf
30-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Bro just curious, no monwy no work yet know many WL, how u do it? I dont even know one or where to look for one.

There will be time when they feel bored, if they feel comfortable with your company they will call you. So when they feel bored they can come my house which I don't mind :)

AhLee2226
30-03-2008, 03:11 PM

Bro Linda,

How's the development with her?
Patched back?

linda tan
30-03-2008, 03:20 PM
bro cyber, u noe her too........u still in touch wif her?:(anyone noe her or still keep in touch wif her,or maybe u r still supporting her wif money.pls let me noe.dun want to see anyone else to be in my shoes n get hurt.

linda tan
30-03-2008, 03:42 PM
maybe we should post our so called tirak photos in order not to get cheated..................am i too much?

Triple-X
30-03-2008, 05:06 PM
maybe we should post our so called tirak photos in order not to get cheated..................am i too much?

Not advisable la bro though your intentions are good.Should let this type go..good luck!:)

pussyman72
30-03-2008, 05:37 PM

sorry but i have to said this. u are to be blame not her. why bcos u choose the path u want to go and thinking it will be good.

As i have always said it takes 2 hands to clap if u are the willing party then who to blame? blame urself. if u dont choose the path do u think she can cheat u. well alot will said did i choose to be cheated. the answer is yes some how why bcos we keep thinking we can give them what they want result they will think u have the $$$ but if u choose not to give her so many things then maybe u wont be cheated in term of $$ but in term of heart u will be feeling shit after devoting to her so much.

again this very very hard to said what is right n what is wrong it all up to u. As one bro use to tell me. stand outside the box and see from outside whether it good or not and then move urslef into the box and see again before deciding what u wanna do.

nobody can help u it all up to urself. pple can tell u a fark is a fark, pple can tell u WL are cheater but all forget even decent woman will cheat n sleep with men to me all the same. it all up to oneself to see whether the person u wanna be with is a good person or is it worth to be with.

even yrs of relationship can turn into bad relationship so dont talk what WL or non WL all same.

what purpose do u think pasting the girl photo here or list down what she have cheated u??? be like that angmo so sad fark telling the whole world he got cheated. u think it will work on her? the answer is no. she still able to do her cheating if she wanna to. so what posting in the forum or even create ur own website n yell about what u have been cheated.

Move forward and not looking back yelling about u been cheated. u not moving forward at all. As i said before, i seen many who got cheated went crazy n do all sort of stupid things. including me. im speaking from experience so the only thing i can tell u is "Move On"

Chokdee na Krup

rapebill
31-03-2008, 11:32 AM

oops someone knew I used to patronize WH8, LOL. I can only remember G9, G22 (the previous one), G23 and G99. Cannot exactly remember G38. Never tried to KC any of them, except that I did had fond memories of G22. If only there is a way to contact her ... 8)

anyway if you are the one whom asked her to stop working, then you have to support her for doing so. It's different if she decides on her own that she stop working. An old bird told me that one should let her do the decision-making herself rather than making decisions for her. Especially if she's smart and can think for herself.

FL Lover
31-03-2008, 12:05 PM
so many cases of thai gers laggi or cheating their bf..... a word of advice to bros who are currently having thai gers as GF...

Be "honest" to THEM even if you are telling a white lie. That's the only way to test them. This is one thing I have learnt during my cheonging years.

If you are one of the suckers who try to act rich, generous and think that $$ can mae your tirak faithful to u.... good luck. Most likely you will end up with them asking you for $$, more $$ and even MORE $$. Best if they can get you to sponsor them, stay in sg, live in sg, they will be happy like f..k.

Many will try to KC u, then ask you to go back with them, see house, see parents, see bros or sisters, then ask you send $$ to them, ask u marry them if possible... those rush rush things.....

I have tiraks telling me this and that... ask me give $$, ask me help them. I always tell them I have no $$ to send them, if they want rich bf, we will end the relationship. I can only buy little things for them..but not expensive items.

So if your tiraks turn sour face after hearing these, ask them to go fly kites. So far, it works.... lol... at least they dont bother me with the $$ issues anymore as they know... I am POOR. lol but they are still with me :D

Money is not everything.....

linda tan
31-03-2008, 05:23 PM
to those whom have feed back to me,tks............i m juz venting my frustrations,but deep inside still hoping 4 a turning pt,sort of contradicting feelings...maybe i m not rich enough or worst,my RETRIBUTION!perhaps the latter one makes me feel better:oto all samsters,dun feel offended by wat i mentioned in tis topic,i juz merely want to spill everything out to feel better..................:o

Triple-X
31-03-2008, 09:01 PM
to those whom have feed back to me,tks............i m juz venting my frustrations,but deep inside still hoping 4 a turning pt,sort of contradicting feelings...maybe i m not rich enough or worst,my RETRIBUTION!perhaps the latter one makes me feel better:oto all samsters,dun feel offended by wat i mentioned in tis topic,i juz merely want to spill everything out to feel better..................:o

Frankly speakng bro.Deep down in the darkest corner of your heart,you already know the answer.Why still cling on to that miserable dim of hope that was never meant to be?It takes 2 hands to clap.:)
Sorry for the harsh words as i felt that this will be the more appropriate tone to let u take a step back and ponder your next course of action.Your future lies in your own decisions,wise up dude...;)

pussyman72
31-03-2008, 09:44 PM
miserable dim of hope that was never meant to be?It takes 2 hands to clap.:)
Sorry for the harsh words as i felt that this will be the more appropriate tone to let u take a step back and ponder your next course of action.Your future lies in your own decisions,wise up dude...;)

bro triple x sometime bo bian had to let them go slam into the wall then they will feel hurt n wakeup. we can advice or give some suggestion but everything all voice down to them.

i understand how he feel. always wanted to give a chance to their girl. giving chance is not a problem but had to ask urself how many time are u willing to forgive her? this really need to think if she do 100 time mistake which not suppose to do it and she did it or she lie too much. is it about time to stop? nobody know only the person who is involve will know what to do but he had to be true to himself n not cheating himself to cover things up.

linda tan
02-04-2008, 04:02 AM
YA BROS,i noe it is very foolish of me.............i hope to stop all tis nonsense too................:(but wondering does miracle really happens,anyway,i really appreciate all the samsters tat have given me all sort of advices.In tis world regardless of relationship or business,some will gain some will lose.so juz accept anything tat comes by.as for me,ialways tell myself there are alot of passengers tat i will meet in my life,it juz the matter of time tat how long they will stay beside me.tks...........frm the bottom of my heart,truly:o

pussyman72
02-04-2008, 04:24 AM
YA BROS,i noe it is very foolish of me.............i hope to stop all tis nonsense too................:(but wondering does miracle really happens,

it juz the matter of time tat how long they will stay beside me.tks...........frm the bottom of my heart,truly:o

well it ur choice to choose noone can stop u. u make ur own decision and then if anything bad happen u standby on the decision u make. dont balme her or anything. just had to look forward.

love is a very funny thing. we always hoping for the best in our relationship be it WL or non WL. even no matter how fark up it going to be we are always hoping something will change from them or sometime the girls also hoping we guys will change for them.

Just remember one thing be it a thai or other nation. No Money No Honey. so it up to one to decide what he or she really wants.

Chokdee na krup

linda tan
02-04-2008, 04:39 AM
aiya,senior dun scold me anymore...............i feel so paiseh....disgraced all the samsters n singaporeans.a fool n his $ soon parted,someone told me tis phrase 21 years ago.:o

deuter
02-04-2008, 10:39 AM
aiya,senior dun scold me anymore...............i feel so paiseh....disgraced all the samsters n singaporeans.a fool n his $ soon parted,someone told me tis phrase 21 years ago.:o

555.. bro.. dun need to ler... i believe most of the bros here in SBF have somewat an experience similair to yours ler... juz oni matter of how much was spent oni... but nvrtheless.. sure to have similiar experience... remem tis... wat doesnt kills u... oni makes u stronger... cept for STDs.. STIs... AIDS.. so regardless of anythin...
so always remem.. once a cheongster.. always a cheongster.. whoever u bonk.. watever u bonk... make sure no raw... but remem also... bonk n go.. no more KCs... u noe u wld not get anythin outta it... maybe cept for juz d same ol pussy ler... but since we're cheongsters... how can we settle for juz 1 pussy oni? 555.. no worries bro.. u'd soon get outta it... enjoy life... :D

linda tan
02-04-2008, 11:19 AM
tks...............................well,any more victims:o

neu_byrd
02-04-2008, 06:56 PM
greetings bros..but how about revese roles ...how to end a r'ship with thai ger? assume gd ger (who dun tel u story to ask for $ and never really disturb u with her problems)...can the wiser and experience bros pls advice? is there a gentle way tat dun hurt (too much)...aprectiate. thx.

saintsrsaf
02-04-2008, 08:32 PM
greetings bros..but how about revese roles ...how to end a r'ship with thai ger? assume gd ger (who dun tel u story to ask for $ and never really disturb u with her problems)...can the wiser and experience bros pls advice? is there a gentle way tat dun hurt (too much)...aprectiate. thx.
Tell her you got AIDS.

pussyman72
02-04-2008, 08:44 PM
Tell her you got AIDS.

lol now u know why some thai girls start to become cheater cos they also kanna cheated :P

xilverzap
02-04-2008, 09:27 PM
Sawadee khrup all bros

Amazingly after being absent for a long time, glad to see bros are contributing and are actually giving advice to those who kena cheated.

I just came back from Bangkok and I have a short story to tell. I am sorry. Its no girl story. Nothing to do with go6. But I want to share this incident that made me realise something. If you are looking for juicy FR.. I am sorry. I dont have one... (hmmm perhaps I do have 1 from Poiseidon.. 555)

Ok.. Guess what guys.... I must apologise that I made the comment about honest taxi drivers in Bangkok. YES. There are such people. I board a cab from Emerald Hotel to Suvarnarbum airport with my wife. I had 2 big luggages, a haversack and a sling bag. While travelling to the airport, my wife decided to move my haversack, which i placed between my legs to her right side. The driver looked like a hooligan and drives like 1 too. When we reached the airport, I paid the guy and got out to remove 1 luggage from the back while my wife remove the other luggage from the front seat. Door closed the the driver was off. Less then 30secs, I go.. "Where is my haversack???!!!"
My wife panicked and tried to run forward to look the cab which there were like 40 at the dropping point of where we are. My poor wife shook with fear and cried and pleaded sorry that she forgot to take my havesack out of the cab which was left on her right side when she got off together with me on the left.

She then tried to ask the policemen there and cab drivers there if there were numbers to call to trace the purple cab we took from Emerald Hotel. She called the hotel, the cab company and all. Everyone around us, policemen, trollymen, taxidrivers were very helpful and each even tried to call someone to see if there is anyway to trace the cab number from the Hotel. The hotel did have the cab number as they record each one that come fetch from the front door.

My main concern was what is inside my haversack, which contained my laptop for work, ipod, psp, all my different charges, my working book and a portable HDD. Wa lau.. I tell you... My head was also spinning thinking that ALL IS LOST LEOW.

After lingering there for 20mins!!! The purple cab we took drove up and the driver got out carrying my haversack!!! My wife cried with joy now but she was still shaking with fear that I will HATE her for forgeting the bag. At that point, I realised how much she treasure what I have as I can see she really tried so hard to try all means and calls to try and FIND my bag which contain my most important stuff for work.

She quickly brought out her wallet to tip the driver. The driver actually smiled and REFUSED the reward. He told us that he drove off from the airport, driving fast and braking hard as usual only to realised that something had fallen from the back seat. U-turned and came back hoping that we will wait at the drop off point.

So bros, there are good people in Thailand. AND there are bad ones. I do apologise to have made my earlier comment on taxi drivers right from the start that they tend to be dishonest. Some are. BUT NOT ALL. And I would want all here to know its the same applies to any girls working in the trade. Yes, they want money $$$, they sell themselves, they try hard to get more money from you. In the end, they are also human. Some are bad but there are still some that are good.

Just sharing a story :)
Xilver

Triple-X
02-04-2008, 09:31 PM

Whats the reason that u start off with her with? Use the opposite reason to tell her now why u decided to end la...haha :p

Just joking .... be frank with her thats all.To let each other exit gracefully.Cheers :)

saintsrsaf
02-04-2008, 09:35 PM
You lucky, I also Emerald Hotel to Suvarnarbum airport , taxi driver tell me go airport no meter -___-.

pussyman72
02-04-2008, 09:44 PM
You lucky, I also Emerald Hotel to Suvarnarbum airport , taxi driver tell me go airport no meter -___-.

cos he see u see kieow so no meter :D

saintsrsaf
02-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Har? No meter ah~
Yeah lor, then I tell him mai pen rai, then tell the bell boy get me another cab.

saintsrsaf
02-04-2008, 10:24 PM
The staffs from Suvarnarbum airport is really nice, I took the wrong luggage and exit because too kan chiong. I go ask the security how ar, he escort me to the royal thai airways office, then the royal thai airways staffs escort me go in and collect my luggage.
I hope the wrong luggage I took is not one of our bro here 555.

kwanteen
03-04-2008, 12:52 AM
Sawadee khrup all bros

My main concern was what is inside my haversack, which contained my laptop for work, ipod, psp, all my different charges, my working book and a portable HDD. Wa lau.. I tell you... My head was also spinning thinking that ALL IS LOST LEOW.

Xilver

if ur haversack lost.....then bye bye to all ur hard work liao.......that would be quite a big setback hor esp ur laptop....the rest can be replace but the content inside the notebook is priceless hor....:D

pussyman72
03-04-2008, 03:09 AM
if ur haversack lost.....then bye bye to all ur hard work liao.......that would be quite a big setback hor esp ur laptop....the rest can be replace but the content inside the notebook is priceless hor....:D

lol lucky him got back else rong hai mak laew hehehehe all the xxx movie gone whahahahahaha :p

pussyman72
03-04-2008, 03:15 AM
What is there to feel paiseh or whatever?

Its your life and your everything. Totally nothing to do with us. Do what you deem right to do. Only time and history will tell us what went right or wrong.

hehehe agree what is there to pai sei. nothing to pai sei about. everyone makes mistake. pple can advice alot but the choice is ours. some pple will listen, some pple will just had to knock head n learn.

Im one person who bang head n learn from mistake and there is nothing to shame about.

most important the person who knock head liao must be able to stand up and move forward and not looking back on the past n make alot of noise about the past.

Always be happy and move on. always look at the bright side of it. if this never happen maybe in long run it will be worst. so it maybe a blessing in disguse. :)

pussyman72
03-04-2008, 03:19 AM
Whats the reason that u start off with her with? Use the opposite reason to tell her now why u decided to end la...haha :p

Just joking .... be frank with her thats all.To let each other exit gracefully.Cheers :)

hehehe bro dont need to teach him so complicated. just dont call and dont answer her call. after awhile she will know n stop calling. no need to keep what relationship as friend or what.

break off means break off for what holding on to it. make things more complicated hehehehe....

else learn from the WL tell bf. darling i not good for u. i sleep with men i not worth for u to love me so much. i think there is other girls that is far better then me. u take care urself na i love u very much but we cannot together. bye bye ja :cool:

pussyman72
03-04-2008, 03:26 AM
hmm there is one bro i want to hear from him very long liao not sure how is he. if he still some how still visiting sbf hope he can let us know how is he.

he use to be in the old delphi sbf forum. told us about his gf having cancer and left him for few mths. without contacting him. only mths later the gf friend wrote a letter to him saying his gf is dying and in hospital.

he fly up see his gf and later give up his job in sgp and went over to thailand to be with her. in the end gf passaway.

If there is a chance i hope we can hear from him again and see how is he doing now?

it a pretty sad love relationship in the end... :(

LengKia
03-04-2008, 08:44 AM
thai gf are very secretive & good actress. Glad that my relationship with a few doesn't blossom.

back to local gal after going a big round due to same culture & communication

OceanEleven
03-04-2008, 09:10 AM

I don’t quiet get it, why ask such questions now? Why not ask us to join in when you are having your fun with her? Or are you simply asking for the sake of asking? :cool:
Answering your question does not make us any wiser as well for I personally think if one cant handle their personal problems like this, then who can.

Pardon me, maybe just another bad morning.

FL Lover
03-04-2008, 09:17 AM
5555...... Some SBF losers zapped me when I agreed with what Pussyman72 had said in the thread......You must be another sad failure in life.... is it because of what I have said reflected you in life? Are you one of the guys who had a thai ger, ganna kc and yet give $$ to thai ger thinking that $$ will buy love for you?

If yes... I hope that yor $$ GET SUCK DRY BY YOUR THAI GIRLFRIEND.... and dont come in here and started acting like a sad fXXker. You may agree or disagree with what I have said.... you might think what we have been telling bros over here are untrue. If you think that you have all the reasons to think that your tirak is not that kind of person..... GO AHEAD and I hope GOD BLESS U. sad loser.:D

serembanmen
03-04-2008, 10:44 AM

introduce to me muahahahaha

neu_byrd
03-04-2008, 12:19 PM

eh..thanks all for bro thots /advice. it started for fun and now become choking due to jealousy/stickiness/ control. i oso suspect she took my biz card / copy my ic add before...skat she go my office/hm make a scene(in sg). anyone kena this? oni myself to blame. anyways tks.

OceanEleven
03-04-2008, 12:50 PM

Sure or not....thought your plates are full and spilling over already? :D

saintsrsaf
03-04-2008, 05:53 PM
Don't laugh so soon bro, skali the girl is fat fat,black black and pimples all over then you know hehe.

pussyman72
03-04-2008, 07:16 PM
Don't laugh so soon bro, skali the girl is fat fat,black black and pimples all over then you know hehe.

ya this what happen to siant he kanna once but worst kanna gay touch backside :p

saintsrsaf
03-04-2008, 08:20 PM
ya this what happen to siant he kanna once but worst kanna gay touch backside :p
Since when I kana ah and I never kana gay touched ka cheng hor.

pussyman72
04-04-2008, 01:39 AM
Since when I kana ah and I never kana gay touched ka cheng hor.

hehehe got lei u said u go back hometown with ur girl girl then go disco. got one gay come n touch u lei. :p hehehe or i imagin :D

linda tan
04-04-2008, 02:20 AM
more victims to come:(

saintsrsaf
04-04-2008, 02:39 AM
hehehe got lei u said u go back hometown with ur girl girl then go disco. got one gay come n touch u lei. :p hehehe or i imagin :D

CCB I say got one gay come talk to me then now become touch me ar!!!

pussyman72
04-04-2008, 06:29 AM
CCB I say got one gay come talk to me then now become touch me ar!!!

hehehehehe why u scold me ah u like very stress lei mai stress mai pen rai na touch abit is ok lar i also wanna touch u lei hehehehe :p

lol joke aside letz not talk cock so much n stick to the thread kekekeke

pussyman72
04-04-2008, 06:34 AM
more victims to come:(

dont regards urself as a victim if keep thinking negative u will always be the victim. always look at the bright side of it. everythings will be fine. who knows maybe u get to know a better thai girl who really treasure n love u. :)

example like me i getting more n more choice to choose till dont know what to do lol die die. my thai bros also shake head said die liao lar PM72 head thinking of changing again lol. well i just do what i can for my dear, if i siao then maybe i will go for new one.

if gum together not gum then forget it. must be able to see broken(Hokkien) then u wont feel hurt so much and think too much.

like the thai always said jia yen yen na mai pen rai, arai kor dai na. :p

FL Lover
04-04-2008, 09:35 AM
bro Pussyman72, maybe we should come out with telltale signs for other bros to determine if their tiraks are true to them or just cheating them... something like a checklist.... 555555

Anyway having thai tiraks is just like buying toto... sometimes u lucky, u will strike gold but if you are suay... no matter how many u buy... dont even strike consolations....5555

Maybe it is their cutlure... Thai gers tends to laggi for some reasons... dunno why... but to them it is ok to have more than 1 triaks..... I have heard that the reason as to why they have so many tiraks is because if their number 1 tirak dumped them, they still have number 2 tirak for backup and so on. To them, they think that all mens should not be trusted no matter how good u r to them. Mens are only interested in bonking them and they are only interested in getting as much $ from us.

Maybe some bros have strike gold with their tiraks.. but for me, up till now, have no met such gers yet.:p

Cyberspace Nerd
04-04-2008, 02:52 PM
bro Pussyman72, maybe we should come out with telltale signs for other bros to determine if their tiraks are true to them or just cheating them... something like a checklist.... 555555

I like my tirak very much and ever thought of settling down with her. However, i am still not very sure about her and she also never pressure me.

Because of that, recently got a sayang in singapore. She is kinda serious about me. That day my tirak called me when my sayang was with me. Lucky my sayang never ask me anything. Told my tirak not free will call her back but she insisted that she wants to chat with me.

Scared my sayang come and then when my tirak hear her voice then I finished liao. So bluff my tirak i call her back in awhile. Have to talk to her in the toilet just in case my sayang come up to me. :(

I felt a bit guilty that I am "cheating" on her. i guess I did this because I am not sure about her. She is a nice girl....but still.....haizzzz...now dunno have to choose sayang or tirak. both also good....:D

serembanmen
04-04-2008, 03:30 PM
a nice story in mand. talking about gals muahahaha

一條大蟒蛇和一條小毒蛇是朋友。
這天他們在路邊發現了一只巨大的烏龜。
蛇兄弟想,這麼大的個兒,可是一頓美餐啊。
蟒蛇說:我來對付他。

於是蟒蛇施展自己的絕技,用身體將大烏龜牢牢地纏住。
而大烏龜早已將身體縮進了殼裡,任憑蟒蛇怎麼纏繞,也無法傷害到大烏龜。

泄氣的蟒蛇,氣喘吁吁地爬到了一邊。
大烏龜謹慎地露出腦袋,在他露出腦袋的那一瞬間,小毒蛇閃電般地在烏龜腦袋上咬
了 一口,大烏龜又急忙縮回殼中。
但是幾分鐘後,大烏龜因為中毒而死了。

蟒蛇說:哇!我花了那麼大力氣也沒能傷害烏龜,你卻輕而易舉地辦到了啊。
小毒蛇說:因為我了解他的要害。
可是接下來的還是有一個問題,大烏龜死後依然縮在殼裡,兩條蛇都是吞食性的動
物,而他們又無法脫下烏龜的外殼,只好怏怏地離開了……

這個故事告訴我們:即使你擅長死纏爛打,也未必能泡到那個妞,要了解那個妞才可
以。

這個故事還告訴我們:如果你無法脫下那個妞的衣服,就不要再花力氣去泡她了。

二、
一只公寄居蟹找到了一只很大的空貝殼,便把貝殼清理乾淨,做成了自己的房子。
有了房子的公寄居蟹很快找到了一只母寄居蟹,他們快樂地生活在這個大房子裡。

每天他們出門,母寄居蟹就自由快樂地遨游,覓食,而公寄居蟹背著沉重的房子艱難
地跟在母寄居蟹身後。

母寄居蟹游一段路就要停下來等公蟹。
這樣的生活過了沒多久,有一天母寄居蟹跟著一只無拘無束的龍蝦一起游走了,再也
沒有回來,而公寄居蟹無法丟下他沉重的房子,只能眼睜睜地看著母寄居蟹游遠、游
遠、游遠,漸 漸消失,不見……

這個故事告訴我們:如果你有一所房子,那你泡妞的難度將降低。
這個故事還告訴我們:如果你的房子成為了你的重負,那麼你以後的生活將變得痛苦
不堪。
所以在決定是否分期買房的時候請先衡量一下得與失。

三、
一條不懂事的美麗小蛇在水邊看見了一只有著漂亮花紋、皮膚超好的青蛙,不禁生出
了 愛慕之心。
小蛇對青蛙說:我們可以交往嗎?
青蛙說:好啊好啊。於是他們兩個生活在了一起。

有一天,他們在睡覺的時候,小蛇在睡夢中不由自主地用身體將青蛙纏了起來,青蛙
感覺要窒息了,就奮力掙扎,用兩條強壯而有力的後腿重重地蹬在小蛇的腹部,彈
了出去,然後迅速地逃走了,再也沒有回來。

傷心的小蛇養好了身上的傷,卻無法養好心中的傷,她對帥氣漂亮的青蛙產生了恐懼
感,認為會被傷害,從此她過著單身生活。

這一天,一只醜陋的癩蛤蟆發現了小蛇,覺得她十分美麗,不禁生出了愛慕之心。

癩蛤蟆對小蛇說:我們可以交往嗎?
小蛇看了看醜陋的癩蛤蟆,覺得他的眼神很真誠,她那顆寂寞的心動搖了,她想這
只癩蛤蟆這麼醜陋,應該會好好珍惜她這麼漂亮的小蛇的,於是她說:好吧好吧。於
是他們兩個生活在了一起。

有一天,他們在睡覺的時候,小蛇在睡夢中不由自主地用身體將癩蛤蟆纏了起來,癩
蛤 蟆感覺要窒息了,就奮力掙扎,他的背上噴出了毒汁,射進了小蛇的眼睛,小蛇
受痛展開了身體,癩蛤蟆趁機逃走了,再也沒有回來。

這個故事告訴我們:別以為只有帥哥才會傷害女孩,醜男一樣會傷害女孩?
這個故事還告訴我們:適當的纏綿是可以的,但是如果你的性要求太頻繁,給男人壓
力太大,那麼男人會被你嚇跑的。

四、
一只美麗的天鵝有一天落在地上時,看見了一只健壯的鴨子,她立刻被這只帥氣的鴨
子 所打動,她驚詫於鴨子不同於她同類的模樣,不同於她同類氣質,是那麼的有
型,那麼的另類。

於是,天鵝向鴨子表明了愛意。受寵若驚的鴨子立刻接受了這份愛。
從此,天鵝與鴨子在土地上生活著,在泥塘邊生活著。
天鵝那高貴而雪白的羽毛一天天被污臟了﹔
天鵝那以前不會長期行走的美麗小腳紅腫了﹔
天鵝失去了雲彩的撫摩,藍天的洗滌。

天鵝終於忍不住了,她總是在說:鴨子,鴨子,你學習飛翔啊,那我們就可以一起在
高空中比翼雙飛了。

鴨子為了天鵝而努力學習飛翔,可惜他只是一只鴨子。
想要飛翔,想要飛到和天鵝飛翔一樣的高度實在是太難了,他實在是沒有毅力了,於
是 他放棄了。
鴨子說:天鵝,你抓住我,帶我去飛吧。

天鵝抓住鴨子,展動翅膀,非常非常吃力地飛上了藍天,在天上飛了一會兒落地了。
鴨子笑了,鴨子覺得天上風景太美了,鴨子想愛上了天鵝真是好。

在那之後的日子裡,鴨子每天都要求天鵝帶他飛上天,而且要求飛翔的時間也越來越
長,如果天鵝不能達到要求他就會生氣。
疲憊的天鵝因為愛著鴨子,雖然身心俱疲,卻依然會答應鴨子的要求。

這一天,鴨子又讓天鵝帶他去飛上藍天,天鵝勉強抓住鴨子飛上了,飛得很高,很
高,很高, 然後天鵝低下頭深深地吻了鴨子,就在鴨子感覺詫異的時候,天鵝松開
了抓住鴨子的手……

這個故事告訴我們:做人要懂得知足,美女願意讓你上就很好了,千萬不要要求太
高,不要『天天想上』!

這個故事還告訴我們:公主愛上窮小子的故事並非沒有,只是結局未必會那麼完美。

無論如何,階級總是存在的,門當戶對未必就是壞觀念。
攀上一個富家女確實會令你生活質量提高,但並不代表你可以免於奮鬥。

富家女會讓你飛得很高,但也會讓你死得很慘。

FL Lover
04-04-2008, 04:41 PM
I like my tirak very much and ever thought of settling down with her. However, i am still not very sure about her and she also never pressure me.

I felt a bit guilty that I am "cheating" on her. i guess I did this because I am not sure about her. She is a nice girl....but still.....haizzzz...now dunno have to choose sayang or tirak. both also good....:D

Hi Cyber,

I was once in your boat before... got a thai tirak and of course a chinese ger.... At that time, for some reasons, I like my tirak alot too... but something made me change my mind...

I discovered that my tirak was two timing me. When I was with her, her hp right non-stop and she dont even want to pick up the phone. Everytime tell me her friend called, so not important. I am more important to her so no need to answer..

Long story cut short... If I were you, I would keep a close look on their characters. then decide which one suits you more....

For girlfriend, we guys are jerk... we always want the sexy, pretty, most fuckable type... but for wife... i would rather go for someone who is stable, presentable and able to take care of me and stick by me when i m in trouble.
Definitely not someone who always want to buy this and that, go party and drink and expects you to give $$ now and then.

In the end, I choose my present wife and I am glad I made the right choice.:D

Triple-X
04-04-2008, 06:44 PM

No offence,but a relationship is not something like a grocery list to check one by one la.Only the person who's doing the shopping should find out for himself la.Anyway,humans are stubborn,hahha....:D

Maybe it is their cutlure... Thai gers tends to laggi for some reasons... dunno why... but to them it is ok to have more than 1 triaks..... I have heard that the reason as to why they have so many tiraks is because if their number 1 tirak dumped them, they still have number 2 tirak for backup and so on. To them, they think that all mens should not be trusted no matter how good u r to them. Mens are only interested in bonking them and they are only interested in getting as much $ from us.

Seems like u got some bad experience and not good ones to condemn them like this.But from my point of view in general,rather its the opposite.Most of the gals i met,good or bad generally are quite loyal in their relationship.Its the man who strayed often leh,ha...:p

pussyman72
04-04-2008, 07:51 PM
a nice story in mand. talking about gals muahahaha[/B]

aye bro ah i dont know how to read chinese lei. my chinese sucks big time :rolleyes: