PDA

View Full Version : Advice/Recommendations For Boston, US

signer4
15-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Yo Bros out there,

Been told by my boss that I will be sent to Boston, USA for about a month. Anyone has recommendations as to where to cheong, cost of damage, etc. Please let me know.

Thanks!

dubmeun4given
17-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Not much of a scene in Boston. You can try here:
boston craigslist > erotic services: search for "w4m" (http://boston.craigslist.org/search/ers/?query=w4m)

Pictures are usually fake. Sometimes police will run online sting operations but its not common. Some girls will be a total rip off.

NYC has a better scene. If into asians and you understand chinese, a copy of Tsing Tao newspaper classifieds will get you what you want in NYC.

signer4
18-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Bro,

Thanks for your reply & tips. I am not sure if I can swing by NYC. If I do, I will get the newspaper...is it available only at Chinatown?

Please advise.

cheers

signer4
18-03-2008, 11:13 PM
Hey Bro,

Thanks for your reply & the weblink...I will be careful.

Do you know what does it mean by incall & outcall? Is incall means I go to their place while outcall means housecall?

I will try to swing by NYC. The newspaper is available in NYC news-stand or at Chinatown?

cheers!

dubmeun4given
27-03-2008, 05:58 AM
For NYC: the Tsingtao paper is available in large news stands all over the city, or anywhere in the 3 chinatowns (Canal St. Manhattan, 8th Ave. Brooklyn, or Flushing, Queens).

For Boston: here's a copy paste of a review from a closed board, posted in February.

Dominican Girl

I found a Dominican lady in Craigslist.

Name: Inez

Phone number: (617) 821-7424

Description: She is 5'9" without heels!!!

$150 for a full body massage and sex.

She did allow kissing but only for a short time.

No BBBJ. Only CBJ.

Her massage was so-so. But she had a very nice pussy.

Do I recommend her? She is a very nice and laid-back girl. I recommend her.

Korean lady

I also found this place on Craigslist.

Business hours: Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.

Phone number: 617-283-6463

Location: 231 Newbury St 2nd floor, Boston (For those of you who are familiar with Boston, Newbury street is not an easy area to find a parking spot).

Price: $100 for an hour and a half (She gives Korean clients an extra 30 minutes). The massage was excellent.

Extras: None whatsoever

Do I recommend her? If you are looking for a nice and relaxing massage then “yes”, if you are looking for extras, then “no”.