PDA

View Full Version : HC at Leisure

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15

dbrudder
07-06-2007, 10:23 AM
FR: Miko
I didn't get past her tits as she said that she was recovering from an infection down there. So I complied and took her offer of servicing me instead.

What kind of infection? :eek:

She put on the condom for FJ. We started with missionary, followed by sideways, to doggy and back to missionary with my arms spreading her wide. Soon the sight of her pink pussy and her boobs swinging up and down with ewach thrust combined with the grip her pussy had on my dick was too much to bear.

She cleaned up and continued with our small chat before I said goodbye.

Face: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Ass: 6.5/10
Catbath: 5/10
AR: none
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10

Thanks for the FR. Would you RTF since the FJ was 6/10?

alvin1783
07-06-2007, 10:27 AM
Sorry bros for the not so stella FR on Tina. Just my own personal experience.

CheersSimply the "chemistry" not there ;)

alvin1783
07-06-2007, 11:03 AM
How come all the good FR abt Tina only comes from the newbies? Where the frank FR usually comes from the senior? I also haven't try her myself, still considering if i should take the risk to judge this contradicting situation?I got similar treatment as per what Bro Yowza had described (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2059959&postcount=2491) I believed that's her approach in providing good service.

However, there are times when things juz dun click like wat Bro canthaveenuf experienced (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2069665&postcount=2508).

Thus, it all depends on how you and the gal click in the room, your intention, your approaches, your EQ, how you treat her, her mood...blah blah blah.

Dun set your expectation too high and you will have a jolly good time, be it anywhere and with any WLs ;)

Cheers and enjoy yourself !

sexdrive
07-06-2007, 11:44 AM
Tats what the forum is for.

Spend some time reading all the FRs.

Jot down the names of the WL whose FR intrigues you.

Call the HC in the morning, book a time slot

Show up 15-30 mins before appt and ENJOY :D

thanx for the advice, big brudder!! :D

Zack Tan
07-06-2007, 01:25 PM
Tats what the forum is for.

Spend some time reading all the FRs.

Jot down the names of the WL whose FR intrigues you.

Call the HC in the morning, book a time slot

Show up 15-30 mins before appt and ENJOY :D

Aiyoh, you forget to tell him that he must apply for the "Gold card" membership from the NTUC Fair Price outlet at the basement in order to enjoy member's only privileges such as 10% discount and pirority booking s in LHC.....ke,ke,ke.:D
Cheers,

Zack Tan
07-06-2007, 01:39 PM
Me finally tried Tina and hence all the 5 so called ang-pais in Leisure.

Sorry bros for the not so stella FR on Tina. Just my own personal experience.

Cheers

Bro., I "told you so mah!".....Tina is not everyone cup of tea. Lookwise....matured, should be early 30s although her "fans" claimed early 20s. Another said she looks like HK actress Sonia Kwok but me think only her hair style similar lah. To be fair her look passable...got CFM look. She is chatty.
Massages....OK lah if you are not too fussy.
Tender Loving care.... this is her strength but some time tried too hard to please and could come across as fake. One thingy is that she has high sexual energy and can be intoxicating to some bros...ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

Zack Tan
07-06-2007, 02:39 PM
In case anyone get the wrong idea... I'm referring to some of the new gals there...

Brown sugars namely fifi n sonia n 1 local part-timer who's actually an OL, veron. I've yet to try them but seems like they've already garnered some good comments. I won't be surprised if our chief Zack has already visited the place for some afternoon delights! Bwahahahahahaha! :D

The place is quite inconspicuous n cosy, though a bit small. Anyway, go to the pissa thread for more info and yes... cheong-ahhhh! :D

No lah, still have not Q/C any of the gals from Pissa as yet...but if you have must share share frs. ok...ke,ke. Oh, forgot to tell you about the "sex teacher" from Galaxy hc hor. But this is the wrong thread to write a fr. but anyway a few words ok... Actually it's quite funny this "sex guru". Her name is COCO. Recently there was a spat of PRCs converging to Galaxy hc and I was in the vincinity, so went in to recee loh... in came a PRC, a petite and small built gal. Look matured, maybe early 30s. Those run-out-of date type from KTVs. Look so-so but she is friendly. Fair skin but boobs like 2 "seow loong pau". But wah lau.....can teach you many patterns leh, same as kamasutras. Some of her manoeuvre even the famous book dun't have leh.....ke,ke,ke. Aiyoh, when I came home that day, mmy whole body ached leh...quite chia lat. She think this old man still like spring chicken, try to teach me so may positions. So if you are keen to practise your "sex" yoga, can try her.
Cheers,

alvin1783
07-06-2007, 02:41 PM
Tender Loving care.... this is her strength but some time tried too hard to please and could come across as fake. One thingy is that she has high sexual energy and can be intoxicating to some bros...ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,Wah piang...tis one totally agreed :p :D

canthaveenuf
07-06-2007, 05:59 PM
Simply the "chemistry" not there
100% agreed. Actually she is a nice lady lah, juz can't click. So for sure no RTF for me.

How come all the good FR abt Tina only comes from the newbies? Where the frank FR usually comes from the senior? I also haven't try her myself, still considering if i should take the risk to judge this contradicting situation?
That is why I always take newbies' FRs with a large pinch of salt, esp those in the FL section. Sometimes feel like it is the OKT writing the FRs.
But in this case, I won't say all the Tina's good FRs are fake ones. She probably can click with many bros juz not me loh and sway sway I am those very frank type one. :D
Dun wait ppl say "I told you so" hor, if you dun like matured face, dun try her hor.

Bro., I "told you so mah!".....Tina is not everyone cup of tea.
Shucks. Chief must swan me like dat hor. :p

Cheers

Bayleaf
07-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Inspire by Bro OP on his multiple bonking experience in a day. I had planned mine too today. In face, the 1st time in my cheonging life i bonked 2 different gals on the same day, and also 3 different gals in the same week (just had Maggie 2 days ago).

Initially booked the new gal Fiona, however she didn't turn up. Michelle ask me to kae Ruby or Mango, when i decline and ask for refund, she brought out Tina. So many debate over this gal Tina, so finally i can do the verification myself today.

Look1: 7/10 Quite chio when she entered the room, very sexy body with seducive hair style, i like it!

Look2: 5/10 As she got nearer to me, i got to see her face more clearly - the typical PRC look, never a fan to the PRC looks, so become disappointed. Quite plain ordinary PRC looking actually.

Body: 8/10 Pretty good, well-built but sexy, sunshine skin, my type actually, yum yum...

Boob: 5/10 This is a downside, really nothing much to squeeze

TCSS: 9/10 This i must agreed she very good, i love her sexy matured voice, make me high, and she made effort to create topics, through our conversation, i somehow feel that her personality is not bad

French: Yes she initiate, but i dun like to french PRC

BJ: 9 1/2 Yes, this is one of the best. Deep, really deep, i meant really really deep suction, all the way which i thought she want to swallow my balls too, nothing much to go one but a 2 thumbs up!

FJ1: 7/10, While she on top: too much moaning, i quite scared i cannot control, so swop to the next position very soon

FJ2: 7/10 While doggie: Feels good, can feel the tension from her back, also moan alot, so scared i can't control, so change to another position

FJ3: 10/10 Now i am on top: Yup, i feel this is one of the best bonk i ever had. Not much moaning now, but lots of actions - kicking the mirror, tearing the bedshit etc., can she she really enjoy being fucked, i felt my penis being clamped a few times as her mei mei tightens, but she claims that's becos she she got excited. About 10 mins, i told her i really can't control much longer, she persuaded me to hold on for a few minute or 2, but i really can't liao, i unload and thrust deeper and harder at the same time. Wooooooooooooo, her vagina suddenly clamp me didi so tight that i almost thought i am stuck inside her, yes she cum also - Very wonderful sexual experience!

Rtf: Yes, but i think i will still search for a looker and bonker 1st.

Overall: 7 1/2 Yes she worth to be an Ang Pai

Next, i proceed to BHC for my 2nd bonk of the day.

gl_lover
08-06-2007, 12:05 AM
Me finally tried Tina and hence all the 5 so called ang-pais in Leisure. Was initially apprehensive becos some posts said she looked kinda matured. But my small head got the better of me this time. Hmmm ..... I will probably get zapped for this, but, anyway, wasn't too much impressed by her.

Haha, I shared the exact sentiment with you bro. So instaead of Zap, up u 4pts for your frank FR.]

repsolman
08-06-2007, 12:19 AM
Haha, I shared the exact sentiment with you bro. So instaead of Zap, up u 4pts for your frank FR.]

yes, although tina is very popular among many bros... she's not everyone's cup of tea. i had her once, and have decided not to rtf...
no complaints about service at all, but sometimes, it's just no chemistry...

also doesn't help when there are so many other girls with their legs spread wide open waiting for me... hahahaha :D

canthaveenuf
08-06-2007, 06:08 AM
So many debate over this gal Tina, so finally i can do the verification myself today.

Rtf: Yes, but i think i will still search for a looker and bonker 1st.

Overall: 7 1/2 Yes she worth to be an Ang Pai

Wow you took a brave step. Great that you had a great time with Tina. Good for you.:D

Thanks bro. Good to know I am not alone ..... :)

Cheers

unzip6699
08-06-2007, 08:58 AM
Thanks bro. Good to know I am not alone ..... :)

I feel the same, Tina is nice but still feel she likes to be "on top of things", the controlling type! Of which I dislike, i prefer those that let you do the exploration and shows excitement when we are into the heat!;)

Cheers.

Bayleaf
08-06-2007, 10:44 AM
Oops, i just kenna zap by some "Anti-Tina" fans, claming that i am adding curry flavors? I thought i was pretty frank on her looks dept already. Sigh.....

alvin1783
08-06-2007, 06:24 PM
I feel the same, Tina is nice but still feel she likes to be "on top of things", the controlling type! Of which I dislike, i prefer those that let you do the exploration and shows excitement when we are into the heat!

Cheers.As long its not those who act like "dead-fish" when u self-explore, I guess it still ok though :o

Oops, i just kenna zap by some "Anti-Tina" fans, claming that i am adding curry flavors? I thought i was pretty frank on her looks dept already. Sigh.....Hey bro, your efforts on a frank FR will be recognised in the long run, so dun bother on short term losses ;)

FD007
09-06-2007, 10:34 AM
[QUOTE=alvin1783;2072712]As long its not those who act like "dead-fish" when u self-explore, I guess it still ok though :o

You are right, Tina is not a dead fish type for sure, this girl has very strong character, and she is passion, which is i like so much, i like girls are diffrent, not everyone could enjoy her for sure, she just loves to enjoy sex, and all time being with her i was always high, that is also why lots of bros are crazy about her. i guess either you like her alots or totally cannot click, with her is more like a black and white , there is nothing in between.

alvin1783
09-06-2007, 12:01 PM
Summary of gals in Leisure now, lets see...

1) Chanel (1.6-1.63m, slim, B-cup, great finger skills in sexy massage, excel in service)
2) Chilli (1.6-1.63m, slim, AtoB-cup, can speak english, excel in service)
3) Chris (1.62-1.65m, bah-bah type, A-cup)
4) Coco (1.65-1.68m, short curly hair, slim, B-cup)
5) Estee (Slim, proportional body and firm physique, A-cup)
6) Eve (excel in service)
7) Fann (1.6-1.63m, wavy hair, hairslim, A-cup, excel in massage & service)
8) Fiona – (Some says Jap Av look @ 21 yrs, A-cup)
9) Gucci (1.57-1.6m, bah-bah, AtoB-cup)
10) JJ – (Petite)
11) Joyce (1.6-1.63m, slim, A-cup, excel in service)
12) Katherine (Bah-bah type, A-cup)
13) Kiwi (1.7-1.73m, atheletic build, AtoB-cup, excel in massage)
14) Lisa (1.65-1.68m, slim, B-cup)
15) Maggie (1.62-1.65m, AtoB boobs, excels in massage)
16) Mandy (1.55-1.58m)
17) Mango – New Gal (1.6-1.63m, slim, A-cup)
17) May (currently tallest gal in Leisure)
18) Mico (1.63-1.65m, good figure, B-cup)
19) Moon (1.62-1.65m, slim, B-cup)
20) Ruby
21) Nokia (Below avg look, excel in service)
22) Sandy
23) Star
24) Sugar (1.62-1.65m, slim, AtoB-cup) - Juz Left
25) Tina (1.6-1.63m, Good figure, B-cup, can speak english, excel in service)
26) Vivian (1.63-1.65m, slim, AtoB-cup)
27) Win
28) Yen

Excel in Boobs area - at least a BtoC-cup onwards

Newly-added or amended comments

Do correct me if the intel above is inaccurate, will add-on whenever there are new FRs on the gals in leisure. Happy cheonging...cheers

Classification of Boobs Size ?!?...click the link below
http://www.afraidtoask.com/breast/breastsize.html

groo
09-06-2007, 03:20 PM
....still have not Q/C any of the gals from Pissa as yet...but if you have must share share frs. ok..."sex teacher" from Galaxy hc hor. But this is the wrong thread to write a fr...Hi chief n all bros here, if you are thinking of trying the brown sugars of Pissa, pls note that there are mixed signals about them, so try at your own risk. But the local OL-part-time Veron seems like a fairly good bet... and new stocks are coming in eg. Kelly... Pls note i'm not OKT hor.... Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :p

Sex teacher @ Galaxy huh?!?!? I scared skarly i kena Coco-Crunch?!?!?!? Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D Cheers!

soul_vision
10-06-2007, 03:19 AM
Walk in leisure without any advance booking this afternoon, check with the counter lady who is available, Tina, Estee, Joyce, Miko,chilli, channel all not available lah ...... as ususal right ........

Ask her to recommend she give mi FANN, remember her name did mention before in SBF. ONZ.....................

FR on FANN:

Looks: 4
Body : 5.5
Boobs: A-
Cat bath: 7 from head to toe
AR: Yes
BBBJ: Yes
FJ: 8 she say she came twice

Overall: 7

RTF: try other first ok

Her friendliness and services make up her look, bro who wants solod massage and services, i would strongly recommend her....

Damage: As Usual
Tip: Nil

Thanks and pls up my point if you like the FR, thx in advance

Regards,

Soul :D

compaq69
10-06-2007, 07:29 AM
Oops, i just kenna zap by some "Anti-Tina" fans, claming that i am adding curry flavors? I thought i was pretty frank on her looks dept already. Sigh.....i up u liao,because i like tina too:D

Bayleaf
10-06-2007, 10:40 AM
i up u liao,because i like tina too:D

Up u back liao.

alvin1783
10-06-2007, 01:13 PM
FR on Fann

Cat bath: 7 from head to toe
AR: Yes
BBBJ: Yes
FJ: 8 she say she came twice

Overall: 7

RTF: try other first ok

Her friendliness and services make up her look, bro who wants solod massage and services, i would strongly recommend her....Her strong points are indeed in her massage and BBBJ. Furthermore, she can come up with plenty of styles when doing BBBJ, be it standing, sitting, lying down, etc :p

unzip6699
10-06-2007, 01:24 PM
As long its not those who act like "dead-fish" when u self-explore, I guess it still ok though :o

some get excited faster than others, and if you get to the right spot, I love to see the reaction from their facial expression and letting off those soft moan :D

repsolman
11-06-2007, 12:26 AM
Anyone in Leisure that is similar to Sugar...?
I miss my sweet sugar...

Sweet kisses and soft tender moans.
Watching her long silky hair falling across her face as she sits on me pumping away is such a sweet memory...
The ones I fantasise over are disappearing one by one...

Mico is nice, with lots of tender flesh in the right places...
but still taking time to develop the same feelings as Sugar...
Also, i think she always has an excuse not to be eaten, or kissed or something or other...
It's ok for me, she can just say no...
her boobs, smooth skin and nice round butt make up for it... :D

Devilzz
11-06-2007, 07:00 AM
I miss my sweet sugar...

Watching her long silky hair falling across her face as she sits on me pumping away is such a sweet memory...

Mico is nice, with lots of tender flesh in the right places...
but still taking time to develop the same feelings as Sugar...
Also, i think she always has an excuse not to be eaten, or kissed or something or other...
It's ok for me, she can just say no...
her boobs, smooth skin and nice round butt make up for it... :DI also miss her......I like to paint her and see her moan damn sexy!!!Wish her all the best.:)

sunkiss
11-06-2007, 08:24 PM
I miss my sweet sugar...

Sugar left behind such a deep dent on us. She has such an impact on us with her departure is something very unusual, a rarity. Keep smiling, Sugar. :)

sunkiss
11-06-2007, 08:24 PM
I miss my sweet sugar...

Sugar left behind such a deep dent on us. She has such an impact on us with her departure is something very unusual, a rarity. Keep smiling, Sugar. :)

sunkiss
11-06-2007, 08:25 PM
I miss my sweet sugar...

yowza
11-06-2007, 09:51 PM
Nice FR bro.

Me finally tried Tina and hence all the 5 so called ang-pais in Leisure. Was initially apprehensive becos some posts said she looked kinda matured. But my small head got the better of me this time. Hmmm ..... I will probably get zapped for this, but, anyway, wasn't too much impressed by her.

Hi Bro canthaveenuf and all those that responded on Tina. Sorry I have not responded to the discussion on this thread as I have not been in this thread for a few days. Looks like I missed some of the active discussion :D So since seeing how my FR has sparked some of this debate thought that I would at least respond. First of all thanks for your comments. I have read all those responses from the different bros on this debate as well and I agree that sometimes things just dont click because of several factors - (moods, chemistry, woke on the wrong side of bed that day etc etc). Sorry to hear that you did not share the same experience. Like what some of the other bros mentioned, some things that stood out for me is her passion, high energy and joy for sex.

But I think this is why this is such a great forum. Lots of people contributing actively, each with their different perspectives and views and experiences. The more diversity thats there in the postings, the more balanced the info becomes for all. Cheong on brothers

enjoyboy
12-06-2007, 10:05 AM
Hi Bro canthaveenuf and all those that responded on Tina. Sorry I have not responded to the discussion on this thread as I have not been in this thread for a few days. Looks like I missed some of the active discussion :D So since seeing how my FR has sparked some of this debate thought that I would at least respond. First of all thanks for your comments. I have read all those responses from the different bros on this debate as well and I agree that sometimes things just dont click because of several factors - (moods, chemistry, woke on the wrong side of bed that day etc etc). Sorry to hear that you did not share the same experience. Like what some of the other bros mentioned, some things that stood out for me is her passion, high energy and joy for sex.

But I think this is why this is such a great forum. Lots of people contributing actively, each with their different perspectives and views and experiences. The more diversity thats there in the postings, the more balanced the info becomes for all. Cheong on brothers

Absolutely right, like the way you seeing things, we hv kind of the same thinking . bro, enjoy!!! no one is the same, if all the same, nothing fun anymore.

Adolf Hitler
12-06-2007, 12:14 PM

Do correct me if the intel above is inaccurate, will add-on whenever there are new FRs on the gals in leisure. Happy cheonging...cheers
Si gina.... So long boh see you for lunch!!! So you are doing a fine job here hor... Pls standy for my and SF arrival to your playground hor... As usual SF want Cup D and i want chio SYT!! Can boh????!!!:)

vasquex
12-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Went to Leisure for the first time last week. Asked for Tina but she was unavailable. So left my fate to the recep.

Lisa came in and I was rather happy with the choice. I liked her slim and tall figure and her legs looked sexy. Her massage was very good as she used the right amount of strength at the right places. Her smooth legs felt shiok when she sat on my back. After massage, asked for full package. Her cat bath was excellent, made me so high until she had to ask me to relax. But after she did a short bbbj, she spit out something. I can only guess maybe it’s my pre-cum. I cat bath her also and fingered her abit, too bad cannot go too deep and also no frenching. She capped me and I started and finished with me on top in a short while cos I was still very high on her cat bath.

Looks: 6.5
Body: 7 (tall - under 1.68m)
Boobs: 7.5 (B-cup)
Massage: 9
Cat bath: 9
BBBJ: 7.5
FJ: 7
GFE: 6.5 (standard, nothing outstanding)
RTF: must try others then decide

alvin1783
12-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Si gina.... So long boh see you for lunch!!! So you are doing a fine job here hor... Pls standy for my and SF arrival to your playground hor... As usual SF want Cup D and i want chio SYT!! Can boh????!!!:)Oredi help SF to look-out for Cup D MMs....as for you...hmmm...u better identify yourself via pm else will reserve tis Ms Yen of Leisure for you instead :D

cumranger69
12-06-2007, 10:32 PM
yo comrades, was around bukit timah area and decided to drop by.

Recep offered a few gal but i only got 1 gal in mind, tina.

she was available and ok lor. here i cum

prc gal from beijing. got tatoo on her back which makes her look extra sexy. Very chatty and skin on body very good. great for doin doggie esp with her tatoo. Downside is breast seems pretty small to me. I think a cup only or maybe small b at most.

Nice to talk to and speaks english quite well..surprisingly. I tot she a student or wat. but looks a bit too mature to be student. Overall service is good. After explosion, even lay down to chit chat with u and makes u feel welcome. Will rtf if happens to be in the area.

face: 7/10 prc look.
body: 7.5/10
attitude: 8/10 chatty and makes u feel comfy.
bj: 6/10 not a fan
Ar: 6/10 a little bit, got dwell a bit there but not long. wrong hole lah
fj: 8/10

Very involved in screwing a seems to thoroughly enjoys it. yes..thinking about it makes me horny now.

alvin1783
14-06-2007, 09:48 AM
great for doin doggie esp with her tatoo Tat tatoo reminds me of someone which I once had a great time with :o Looking at it while bonking is juz like riding a chariot :D

Adolf Hitler
14-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Oredi help SF to look-out for Cup D MMs....as for you...hmmm...u better identify yourself via pm else will reserve tis Ms Yen of Leisure for you instead :D
hehehehehe... when you free for lunch with me and SF... We can discuss more then proceed to this place with you as the indian chief!!! kekeke:D

Optimus_Prime
14-06-2007, 01:25 PM
hehehehehe... when you free for lunch with me and SF... We can discuss more then proceed to this place with you as the indian chief!!! kekeke:D

leave me out lor :(

Adolf Hitler
14-06-2007, 01:50 PM
leave me out lor
Don't lidat lah... intel told me you are hiding in cold mountain and only come down once a week to go CV niah... you got time to explore other playground meh??? :D

dweeb
14-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Called Leisure at about 11am today.

Both Estee and Tina not around for today :(

dcrusader
15-06-2007, 05:29 PM

Both Estee and Tina not around for today :(

Ya.Darn hard to get them. Maybe bcos of school holidays:D ....

alvin1783
15-06-2007, 05:50 PM

Both Estee and Tina not around for today

Ya.Darn hard to get them. Maybe bcos of school holidays:D ....I was told Estee will only be available next tuesday :o

unzip6699
15-06-2007, 06:43 PM
I was told Estee will only be available next tuesday

Got to wait so LONG !:( HOW ?:D

syt.guy
15-06-2007, 11:47 PM
Yep. she on long leave. meanwhile find others lor. or self release "shikai~"

syt.guy
15-06-2007, 11:49 PM
Oh. my pts is 12 wor. is this counted as up?

koh8883
16-06-2007, 12:52 PM
hi all
i am new in this forum
is estee very hot
how come seldom see the fr here?
any recent fr to share?

alvin1783
17-06-2007, 01:02 AM
hi all
i am new in this forum
is estee very hot
how come seldom see the fr here?
any recent fr to share?Just click the search button and specify the criteria of your search and you will find wat u want.

syt.guy
17-06-2007, 02:30 AM
kaoz! Cbz.. i dunno cannot ask isit? U dare zapped me leave nick la. arsehole!

mrdotberty
17-06-2007, 06:17 AM
hmm...hi...quite new to this forum...may i noe where this HC has moved to as leisure is already demolished...and hor is tina ( i read the FRs shes good) still there???

koh8883
17-06-2007, 08:48 AM
hi.syt.
have u try estee?
how is her service? why she so hot? does she provide any special?
thanks.

lahchi
17-06-2007, 09:12 PM
hi.syt.
have u try estee?
thanks.

please don't ask stupid question lah..you want to know just do as the bro above told you...otherwise start calling and book her and post fr:cool:

unzip6699
18-06-2007, 01:05 AM
hi.syt.
have u try estee?
thanks.

Oh yes! her services are good! if you have neck pain - she will break your neck, head pain - chop off your head.....and so on.......go and feel how hot and let us know....I also like to know!:)

alvin1783
18-06-2007, 09:42 AM
Oh yes! her services are good! if you have neck pain - she will break your neck, head pain - chop off your head.....and so on.......go and feel how hot and let us know....I also like to know!Hahaa Bro, tats a good one to start the day :)

hmm...hi...quite new to this forum...may i noe where this HC has moved to as leisure is already demolished...and hor is tina ( i read the FRs shes good) still there???Its now at Bukit Timah Plaza #02-24. Tina is still there ;)

alvin1783
19-06-2007, 11:58 AM

1) Chanel (1.6-1.63m, slim, B-cup, great finger skills in sexy massage, excel in service)
3) Chris (1.62-1.65m, bah-bah type, A-cup) – Left
10) JJ – (Petite)
16) Mandy (1.55-1.58m)
18) May (currently tallest gal in Leisure, at least 1.75m)
19) Mico (1.63-1.65m, good figure, B-cup)
20) Moon (1.62-1.65m, slim, B-cup)
21 Ruby (1.62-1.65m)
22) Nokia (Below avg look, excel in service)
23) Sandy
24) Star
27) Win
28) Yen (above 35yo, provide massage only)

Bold means still in Leisure

koh8883
19-06-2007, 07:13 PM
hi, brother
today i call at 10.35am, already fully bk.
wow.she is really hot.
wondering how to bk her now?

alvin1783
20-06-2007, 09:31 AM
hi, brother
wow.she is really hot.
wondering how to bk her now?Bobian lah...got to be patient. I havent even get the chance to try her either :rolleyes:

Maybe must go apply tat NTUC Gold Membership at basement 1st :D

BulleYe
20-06-2007, 11:27 AM
hi, brother
wow.she is really hot.
wondering how to bk her now?

keke.... she really veri hot now.
may be u can try one day advance booking.;)

t0kc0k
20-06-2007, 06:44 PM
After Pagoda HC, my fren and I proceeded to Leisure. Luckily I made a booking and got Tina. Lucky me. As we were early, we went to the spa and enjoy ourselves and +++ cok. Went to the steam room and then proceed to bath.

when time was up, we proceeded to the room and I was already horny waiting for the ang pai Tina. when she same in , I was like wah - quite good looking char bo - and I we chit chat a bit.

Took of everything and laid there on the mattress like a pig and she proceeded to massage me. Massage is so so but better than piano.

After the massage she asked the GQ and I said - of coz honey, I am horny.
So she went out to do something - dunno what and took a long time- when she came back i was already like falling asleep. Anyway she stripped and saw a tatoo on her back and commented that it is nice. Her boobies are not that big ( i am a big boobs man) but good to touch. I laid down and she came over to kiss me all over and proceed to BJ me with caps. I ask her whether I can eat her Cb or not and she says yes, then we did a 69 and I gobbled up her pussy. She squirmed a few times and say that I am a good cunt eater haha.

After that she cow girl me for about 2 minutes before we changed to scissors and doggy. She said that its her fav position. After around 20 minutes i realized that she was abt to cum and i told her that I am going to explode liao - she said come one come shooot shoot and I exploded. Piang so soooong.

After i withdrew i liad there for a while and +++ cok - realized that time is up and paid her money for the deed we kissed goodbye.
Told her I will be back like Terminator. kekeke

:D

Looks - 7/10
Boobs - 5/10
Body - 6/10 and tanned
BJ - 6/10
ECB - 10/10 - i eat her CB - kekeke
FJ - 7/10
RTF - I will be back

dweeb
20-06-2007, 07:46 PM

I asked the counter if I could do advance booking, but they said no :(

BulleYe
20-06-2007, 07:50 PM
I asked the counter if I could do advance booking, but they said no :(

then wat u can do is sync ur watch same timing wif LHC.
and try on Sunday will more higher chance..
call them 10.30sharp to try again..:D
goodluck

koh8883
20-06-2007, 08:03 PM
she is so hot
yet so few fr on her, really do not understand.
seems like cannot find any fr on her for the past two months.
those brother who have up her.
kindly share your fr.
thanks.

unzip6699
21-06-2007, 12:13 AM

Maybe we could start to trade booking space at LHC...:D
Those who are free could try calling early and once got the time slot, could offer in the net to sell off the time allocation ! heheheh

jackym
21-06-2007, 01:42 AM
Luckily I made a booking and got Tina. Lucky me. As we were early, we went to the spa and enjoy ourselves and +++ cok. Went to the steam room and then proceed to bath.

Looks - 7/10
RTF - I will be back

Bro, Tina 1 of the Ang pai LHC rite? my frenz told me she abit look like Sonia Kwok?

jackym
21-06-2007, 01:44 AM

3) Chris (1.62-1.65m, bah-bah type, A-cup) – Left
10) JJ – (Petite)
16) Mandy (1.55-1.58m)
18) May (currently tallest gal in Leisure, at least 1.75m)
19) Mico (1.63-1.65m, good figure, B-cup)
20) Moon (1.62-1.65m, slim, B-cup)
21 Ruby (1.62-1.65m)
22) Nokia (Below avg look, excel in service)
23) Sandy
24) Star
27) Win
28) Yen (above 35yo, provide massage only)

Wow...thks for ur info bro...

nickygoh
21-06-2007, 03:51 AM
Maybe we could start to trade booking space at LHC...:D
Those who are free could try calling early and once got the time slot, could offer in the net to sell off the time allocation ! heheheh

I think I know who will profit from this session trading. :D

Bayleaf
21-06-2007, 10:27 AM
Just ask the WL to book for you lah, but provided you are close to her.

koh8883
21-06-2007, 08:34 PM
hi, brother,
can tell me what is her contact number?
thanks.

Gl_lover07
22-06-2007, 01:26 AM
Wow...thks for ur info bro...

Hi Bro!

Is Moon still around?

Thanks.

alvin1783
22-06-2007, 09:29 AM
Hi Bro!

Is Moon still around?

Thanks.She has left too :(

Bayleaf
22-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Just ask the WL to book for you lah, but provided you are close to her.

hi, brother,
can tell me what is her contact number?
thanks.

She will give herself if you are close to her loh. You should try harder calling instead of going through the short cut.

smlee
22-06-2007, 08:21 PM
then wat u can do is sync ur watch same timing wif LHC.
and try on Sunday will more higher chance..
call them 10.30sharp to try again..:D
goodluck

Must wait outside and intercept them before they open shop :D Thereafter go back office to work.

Like this confirm can book

t0kc0k
23-06-2007, 01:07 AM
Bro, Tina 1 of the Ang pai LHC rite? my frenz told me she abit look like Sonia Kwok?

A little bit la but i think Sonia's (.Y.) is definitely the same size...kekekeke:D

zenarc
23-06-2007, 02:24 AM
A little bit la but i think Sonia's (.Y.) is definitely the same size...kekekeke:D

Yes, Tina abit look like Sonia Knok but (.)(.) i dunno! I never try Sonia Kwok leh!! are you try Sonia kwok ?? how do u know (.)(.) same size? hehee...:D

unzip6699
23-06-2007, 07:37 PM
I think I know who will profit from this session trading. :D

Even national Day ticket can ask for such high price, I'm such here will beat the ticket amount ! So long no see u here, how are u? busy with other places, no more visiting your darling ? so where is the better place that pulling you over?:D

nickygoh
24-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Even national Day ticket can ask for such high price, I'm such here will beat the ticket amount ! So long no see u here, how are u? busy with other places, no more visiting your darling ? so where is the better place that pulling you over?:D

the whole scene is becoming a bit boring without all the hypes and fireworks now.

terrarompa
24-06-2007, 05:02 PM
Was at Leisure yesterday (Sat) around 5pm and saw this pretty chio girl walking out with a customer (supposedly just finished their session). Didn't get to find out her name, but her looks definitely one of the best in Leisure :)

Can only describe her as having shoulder length black her, fairly slim figure. Don't look lianish at all. If anyone knows who this girl might be, pls share the name. Could she be one of the new girls e.g Mango or Fiona? Her from Estee that these two gals are good looking.

Another interesting sight i witness was this uncle being called from the pantry area to go into a room. Initially i thought that uncle (quite old already) was a janitor at LHC, but was really surprise that he's a customer too.

tamade666
24-06-2007, 11:41 PM
Feeling horny on friday night. Therefore went to LHC. Since didn't make any booking, I let the recep help me 'lucky pick'. Went into the room, bathe and waited for my lucky pick to come in.

After 5 mins or so, knocking on the door, in came a SYT. To my surprise, she resembled the taiwan celeb, Rainie. (spelling?) Very petite, looks like 18 yrs old but she told me she is 22 this year. Asked for her name, and she told me she is Mango, been in LHC for only 1 mth.

The massage was nothing to shout about. And after 20 mins, she pop the GQ and went out to get her barang barang.

The FJ was very SOP. Catbath --> BJ --> cowgirl --> missionary --> doggie :p

Although very SOP, the FJ overall was very SEXtifying, becos machiam bonking the Taiwan celeb.:D

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: A Cup. (nipple quite solid)
Body: petite, no fats, smooth skin
BJ: 7/10 (deep throat, very stimulating)
FJ: 8/10 (Get wet easily, got 'sploosh sploosh' sound, exploded while doggie)
RTF: WHY NOT????? hehe

unzip6699
25-06-2007, 12:17 AM
Must wait outside and intercept them before they open shop :D Thereafter go back office to work.

Like this confirm can book

Bro, Maybe we could go and tap and intercept the phone !:D

valentino168
25-06-2007, 02:57 PM
is KIWI still workin in Leisure?
any brothers know?

SV223
25-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Feeling horny on friday night. Therefore went to LHC. Since didn't make any booking, I let the recep help me 'lucky pick'. Went into the room, bathe and waited for my lucky pick to come in.

After 5 mins or so, knocking on the door, in came a SYT. To my surprise, she resembled the taiwan celeb, Rainie. (spelling?) Very petite, looks like 18 yrs old but she told me she is 22 this year. Asked for her name, and she told me she is Mango, been in LHC for only 1 mth.

The massage was nothing to shout about. And after 20 mins, she pop the GQ and went out to get her barang barang.

Although very SOP, the FJ overall was very SEXtifying, becos machiam bonking the Taiwan celeb.:D

Also tried her, for me rather then no fats i will say bony, she got absolutely nothing at all, could stand her back, no butt , felt like fucking a child , was not nice feeling at all . her service for was not good at all, not much of GF, sorry, bro, the sex was not nice at to compare with Estee or Tina .

alvin1783
25-06-2007, 04:16 PM
is KIWI still workin in Leisure?
any brothers know?Hey bro, y dun you call them, check it out and update us ;)

seow_th
25-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Passed by BTso decided to go LHc for a soak and massage. Was resting at the lounge after some soaking, no. called asign rm.

In came the most talk about Tina. althought she is not my type, but overall still good (not the massage definitely. When she was pressing the back, the backgound music was playing some piano tune, and you can feel that she is following the rythum:rolleyes: . this is typical what bro are saying: Piano playing. LOL).
Have to agreed she is quite westernised and socialable. Heard her experience with aussy ang mo and from the session with her can see she is highly sex charge and enjoy having sex. Those looking for GF type, imo can look for others.

Looks: 6-6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10 (tanned and stout)
FJ: 7/10
RTF: unlikely

alvin1783
25-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Looks: 6-6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10 (tanned and stout)
FJ: 7/10
RTF: unlikelySo you tried her today?

SV223
26-06-2007, 12:35 AM

I think rather to say she has no fat , to me she is bony, also tired her the other day, did not find her service was good as you think, not much gf feeling. just did not enjoy doing with from doggy, had feeling was fucking child , was not nice feeling at all, she is nothing ,no frount no behind , did not enjoy it at all. the sex cannot compare with Estee or Tina at all.

Sorry about it

Nenekochi
26-06-2007, 08:16 AM
I think rather to say she has no fat , to me she is bony, also tired her the other day, did not find her service was good as you think, not much gf feeling. just did not enjoy doing with from doggy, had feeling was fucking child , was not nice feeling at all, she is nothing ,no frount no behind , did not enjoy it at all. the sex cannot compare with Estee or Tina at all.

Sorry about it

Agrees with Bro SV223, Mango is not a good lay as she is just too skinny with no front and no rear. Not my type. For those who likes skinny gal with no chest, this is it.

unzip6699
26-06-2007, 08:21 AM
Agrees with Bro SV223, Mango is not a good lay as she is just too skinny with no front and no rear. Not my type. For those who likes skinny gal with no chest, this is it.

How come now those new girls at LHC are so skinny and not much to look for!:(
How long do we have to wait for new "blood" with great body ?:D
Cheers

alvin1783
26-06-2007, 11:10 AM

1)Chanel (1.6-1.63m, slim, B-cup, great finger skills in sexy massage, excel in service)
3) Coco (1.65-1.68m, short curly hair, slim, B-cup)
4) Estee (Slim, proportional body and firm physique, A-cup)
5) Eve (excel in service)
6) Fann (1.6-1.63m, wavy hair, hairslim, A-cup, excel in massage & service)
7) Fiona – (Some says Jap Av look @ 21 yrs, A-cup)
8) Gucci (1.57-1.6m, bah-bah, AtoB-cup)
9) JJ – (Petite)
10) Joyce (1.6-1.63m, slim, A-cup, excel in service)
11) Katherine (Bah-bah type, A-cup)
12) Kiwi (1.7-1.73m, atheletic build, AtoB-cup, excel in massage)
13) Lisa (1.65-1.68m, slim, B-cup)
14) Maggie (1.62-1.65m, AtoB boobs, excels in massage)
15) Mandy (1.55-1.58m)
16) Mango – New Gal (1.6-1.63m, slim, A-cup)
17) May (currently tallest gal in Leisure, at least 1.75m)
18) Mico (1.63-1.65m, good figure, B-cup)
19) Ruby (1.62-1.65m)
20) Nokia (Below avg look, excel in service)
21) Sandy
22) Star
23) Tina (1.6-1.63m, Good figure, B-cup, can speak english, excel in service)
24) Vivian (1.63-1.65m, slim, AtoB-cup)
25) Yen (above 35yo, provide massage only)

Left Leisure - Chris, Moon and Win

euphoriaz
26-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Hi Broz,

this is my 1st few times posting FRs. Pls forgive me if I nv give enuff details or said something wrong. Thx!

Eve
Looks: 7/10.....not bad looking for me
Boobs: B cup i supposed.......
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: 7/10....no rush, gd suction
FJ: 6.5/10......quite mechanical though
RTF: quite unlikely

SYT......Eve is friendly and accomodating, she'll flirt wif u if u +++ dirty wif her. Quite chatty n not very tall. Other than the FJ being a little SOP wif only 1 position, she's not bad overall

Miko

Looks: 7.5/10....slutty looking
Boobs: B cup....the pink nipples are a big plus!
Frenching: light
BBBJ: 8.5/10...blow me away manz~
FJ: 7/10.....lotsa moanings and many positions u wan
RTF: Yes, after i tried Estee.....

SYT.....she's quite a looker, veri gd dress sense i must say. i saw her in a low-cut green dress, veri smooth n fair complexion. No wonder she's one of the popular ones in LHC. No rush and service-oriented, the BBBJ she did was mind-blowing for me! Too bad i was in hurry dat day, not realli in the mood to enjoy her thoroughly......definitely worth a RTF for me~

Pls upz me if u appreciate the post......thank you so much bros~!

~Enjoy bonking~

bigbaddog
26-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Hey guys, is my first post and just giving my 2 cents. Been to leisure twice this month. Both time also random choose by recep. 1st time got Chilli and today juz went got Lisa. I must say Lisa really is damn solid in terms of look and BJ is the best i have experienced so far in my life ( not exaggerating)

1st visit: Chilli
Looks: 7/10....okay looking
Boobs: A cup. small boobs
Figure: 6/10
Frenching: none
BBBJ: 6/10...(normal lor)
FJ: 6/10
RTF: most prob not after trying Lisa, but must say she is more friendly and super talkative

2nd visit: Lisa
Looks: 7.5/10....not bad except for the bucks teeth
Boobs: B cup....lovve those pink nipples but got tick off for sucking too hard..lol
Figure: 8/10 (kinda like her figure. proportional and quite tall. good boobs also)
BBBJ: 9.5/10...blow my mind away
FJ: 8/10.....
RTF: most prob if have spare vitamin M

bigbaddog
26-06-2007, 08:13 PM
Hi guys, my first time posting and giving my 2 cents worth. Today's visit is my second in 1 month. 1st time got Chilli, and the facilities not bad so go back again. Random for me today and to my sweet surprise got Lisa. Must comment that her figure is good and her bj is one of the best i ever experienced. But abit turn off when she kao pei i suck her nipple too hard. keke.. other than that must say was a fruitful and satisfying trip. Damage is standard $145

Chilli:
Face : 6/10 (GND type with very fair complexion)
Body : 6/10 (veri small boobs)
Ht : about 1.60m
bj : 6/10 (nting special)
fj : 7/10
overall 6.5
RTF : Maybe (got good attitude and friendly. But figure not that ideal)

Lisa:
Face : 8/10 (Hav kinda girl next door look if u dun mind her bucks teeth)
Body : 8/10 (good figure with b cup boobs. good complexion as well)
bj : 9/10 (Superrrr....)
fj : 7/10
RTF : Sure

euphoriaz
27-06-2007, 11:05 AM
Hi Broz,

this is my 1st few times posting FRs. Pls forgive me if I nv give enuff details or said something wrong. Thx!

Eve
Looks: 7/10.....not bad looking for me
Boobs: B cup i supposed.......
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: 7/10....no rush, gd suction
FJ: 6.5/10......quite mechanical though
RTF: quite unlikely

SYT......Eve is friendly and accomodating, she'll flirt wif u if u +++ dirty wif her. Quite chatty n not very tall. Other than the FJ being a little SOP wif only 1 position, she's not bad overall

Miko

Looks: 7.5/10....slutty looking
Boobs: B cup....the pink nipples are a big plus!
BBBJ: 8.5/10...blow me away manz~
FJ: 7/10.....lotsa moanings and many positions u wan
RTF: Yes, after i tried Estee.....

SYT.....she's quite a looker, veri gd dress sense i must say. i saw her in a low-cut green dress, veri smooth n fair complexion. No wonder she's one of the popular ones in LHC. No rush and service-oriented, the BBBJ she did was mind-blowing for me! Too bad i was in hurry dat day, not realli in the mood to enjoy her thoroughly......definitely worth a RTF for me~

Pls upz me if u appreciate the post......thank you so much bros~!

~Enjoy bonking~

hey broz,

i wonder what i did wrong for posting FRs here.....apparently i gt zapped for doing so, i understd dat its my 1st time doing dat and if i said anything wrong....its appropriate to tell me abt it rite? and not zap me without telling me wats wrong.....

here i am doing my part in providing my FRs and there are so many pple out there who frequent here for info n nv provide anything fr them.....being zapped like this will only discourage more pple here fr posting new FRs and valuable infos for bros to cheong......if u r the one, pls own up and tell me wats the reason for zapping me?

atoz67
27-06-2007, 11:08 AM
Have a session with the new gal, Mango, yesterday afternoon. Pretty SYT, bony type. Just like doing with my first gal during poly days, overall is sextifying for me!

Look: (7/10)
Pretty SYT

Boob: (6/10)
Cup A

Massage: (6/10)
Average

Blow Job: (7/10)
Good suction...

AR: No

French Kiss: Yes

FJ: (8/10)
Hmm, I like it... :D

RTF: Yes

alvin1783
27-06-2007, 12:06 PM
Have a session with the new gal, Mango, yesterday afternoon. Pretty SYT, bony type. Just like doing with my first gal during poly days, overall is sextifying for me!

Look: (7/10)
Pretty SYT

French Kiss: YesWow...tis one I like :D

Zack Tan
29-06-2007, 04:18 PM
Bro. Alvin.... you owe me another kopi for this fr. on the newbie FIONA. IMHO she is nothing like the stats. you put up on her in your list. For a start she is no SYT but mid 20s already. Looks really lianish with her slightly dyed long straight hair and pale skin tone. Her best feature is her big round eyes. Body really slim and boney which means small slightly protruding boobs. One dark inverted nipple on left side and a normal one on the right. Legs very skinny and thin. No butt to speak of when doing doggy. Unfortunately she is not my cup of tea in her look or body type but some may find her attractive in her own way esp. if you like model slim body with ah lian features.
Fiona is a MC form the town of Muar....she's been in LHC for just a month and claimed to be new in this line. Yes, she is.....quite green when it comes to TLC and disappointing massage skills. Don't get me wrong, she is friendly and quite chatty. Her massages just consist of a few minutes of pressing here and there. Her TLC.....short foreplay and licking follow by up and down movements of her mouth during BJ. Quite mechanical but maybe it's just me not being in the mood. i think she will struggle to keep her clientile if she does not improve her all round skills.
Cheers,

alvin1783
29-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Bro. Alvin.... you owe me another kopi for this fr. on the newbie FIONA. IMHO she is nothing like the stats. you put up on her in your list. For a start she is no SYT but mid 20s already....Hey Chief, tats y I added the following footnote leh...

As for the kopi...hmm...the next time u go Leisure jio me then I treat you lor...at the cafe outside Leisure :D

serious_s4m
30-06-2007, 12:33 AM
hi, can any bros advise me on what to do at this HC? like i have to wait how long and do what stuffs.. cause i read some guides in this forum but they were pretty general, and how much do i have to pay for a HJ+some petting? (total)

Alter.Ego
30-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Wanted a cute chick and was recommended Fiona by my friend, so i decided to pay her a government sponsored visit (with gst credits).

Looks: 7 her looks kinda grows on you, big eyes, long straight hair, she really resembles a taiwanese syt thou she told me she was already 24.

Attitude: 7 very friendly and chatty, she'll attempt to chat with you if you're not talking to her. Was told she was from Muar.

Body: 5 her body resembles a stick figure with A cup boobs and black nips. Only for bros who like skinny girls.

Massage: 6 standard HC stuff, she covered my arms, legs and back. The whole process only took only 15 mins which was too short for me.

Catbath: 5 only painted my nips and balls, once again it was too short.

BJ: 5 mechanical, only ups and downs, was also very short.

FJ: 5.5 refuse to be on top so had to bonk her missionary, she also kept looking at the clock and reminding me that i might run out of time, it really turned me off.

RTF: only if my other favourites are not around. Please don't get me wrong, Fiona is a really nice girl whith an above average look but she just ain't a good bonk, at least for me, so no offence to her fans.

samC55
30-06-2007, 05:29 PM
Wanted a cute chick and was recommended Fiona by my friend, so i decided to pay her a government sponsored visit (with gst credits).

Looks: 7 her looks kinda grows on you, big eyes, long straight hair, she really resembles a taiwanese syt thou she told me she was already 24.

Attitude: 7 very friendly and chatty, she'll attempt to chat with you if you're not talking to her. Was told she was from Muar.

Body: 5 her body resembles a stick figure with A cup boobs and black nips. Only for bros who like skinny girls.

Massage: 6 standard HC stuff, she covered my arms, legs and back. The whole process only took only 15 mins which was too short for me.

Catbath: 5 only painted my nips and balls, once again it was too short.

BJ: 5 mechanical, only ups and downs, was also very short.

FJ: 5.5 refuse to be on top so had to bonk her missionary, she also kept looking at the clock and reminding me that i might run out of time, it really turned me off.

RTF: only if my other favourites are not around. Please don't get me wrong, Fiona is a really nice girl whith an above average look but she just ain't a good bonk, at least for me, so no offence to her fans.

Dont worry, also tried her , did not like her service that much either , was just really so so. you should try Tina or Estee next, for sure u will enjoy more .

singh007
01-07-2007, 02:29 AM
Hello to all Bros,

I have been a regular visitor to sammyboy but never really registered. I guess it is time for me to give back something to the great cummunity here :D

Have made 4 visits to Leisure HC and tried the following

1) Star X 2 : I am a lover of full bodied girls as I am a big guy myself and I like to hold on to something while bonking. Star's been one of the best I have had till date in Singapore (Including legal Geylang stuff). Warm smile and good attitude. and she really takes time and care of you.

2) Sugar : I guess she has left now. Her service was not bad too. but lacked a smile.

3) Mango: Not a fan of skinny girls. whenever bonking them I keep getting distracted with the thought that their bones might break if I hold them a bit hard.

Have been trying to get hold of Tina but she eludes me all the time. Guess from the list, I should be trying Chilli too. hopefully tomorrow will get hold of Chilli or Tina. :cool:

jameswood
01-07-2007, 07:58 AM
[QUOTE=Alter.Ego;2115879]FJ: 5.5 refuse to be on top so had to bonk her missionary, she also kept looking at the clock and reminding me that i might run out of time, it really turned me off.

QUOTE]To me that is really a big turn off, i ever received similar treatment and i never go back again.

Alter.Ego
01-07-2007, 10:19 AM
Dont worry, also tried her , did not like her service that much either , was just really so so. you should try Tina or Estee next, for sure u will enjoy more .

I tried Tina but she's too wild for my liking, as for Estee, i'm still trying to book her. Bloody hell sometimes i try calling at 10.30am but already fully booked.:mad:

sch123
01-07-2007, 03:39 PM
I tried Tina but she's too wild for my liking, as for Estee, i'm still trying to book her. Bloody hell sometimes i try calling at 10.30am but already fully booked.:mad:

Does any bro knows normally when estee start work ? as far as i know u can only get thru after 1030..so it is rather unlikely that she is fully booked at that time unless she start work rather late or there is adv booking by some bros..

wanabe_2006
02-07-2007, 01:42 AM
Ya bros out there ... any method to "sure" book Estee? I got small window to cheong ... lately, find that lunch quickie can be very exicting. Appreciate if bros out there and advise how to book her ... 11.45~12.15 ... then still rush back to work aft a good shag!!!:D

zenarc
02-07-2007, 02:39 AM
I tried Tina but she's too wild for my liking

Tina abit resemble Sonija kwok

http://asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/userpics/41845/07-oct-05-wp0100.jpg

ace7788
02-07-2007, 10:13 AM
Does any bro knows normally when estee start work ? as far as i know u can only get thru after 1030..so it is rather unlikely that she is fully booked at that time unless she start work rather late or there is adv booking by some bros..

It might be tough. Normally, the popular girls will not come in so early, coming in at 1pm will be a norm.

You can try to ask for Estee working hours first.

Estee is really a phenomenon, almost fully book every day. Difficult to get a slot with her. Wondering how can she cope with this kind of patronization.

alvin1783
02-07-2007, 10:17 AM
It might be tough. Normally, the popular girls will not come in so early, coming in at 1pm will be a norm.

You can try to ask for Estee working hours first.

Estee is really a phenomenon, almost fully book every day. Difficult to get a slot with her. Wondering how can she cope with this kind of patronization.Ya man...she's even busier than the legendary Yuki :eek:

I guess for Bros who havent try her...being able to get a slot with her is an achievement. Sad to say, I'm one of them too...hahahaa :D

enjoyboy
02-07-2007, 10:58 AM
Ya man...she's even busier than the legendary Yuki :eek:

I guess for Bros who havent try her...being able to get a slot with her is an achievement. Sad to say, I'm one of them too...hahahaa :D

Lol, actually Esttee is not my cop of tea... but i got a slots threw my regular girl. cause they work together, so maybe you can ask one of you regular to help u. She is sweet, a nice girl,but not beautiful or sexy type for sure .

ace7788
02-07-2007, 11:59 AM
Ya man...she's even busier than the legendary Yuki. I guess for Bros who havent try her...being able to get a slot with her is an achievement. Sad to say, I'm one of them too...hahahaa :D

Guess what. In the past, you can drop by the HC and hope that someone will cancel his appts, and you can get the free slots.

But, this does not seem to apply to Estee. :D Seldom hear that customers cancel the slots. I have tried a few time in the past, hoping to get her without making an appt. Wait till the durian drop, you still cannot smell Estee.

PS: Thanks for your points Alvin1783.

sch123
02-07-2007, 04:31 PM
The counter lady told me the other day that she only comes in around 3pm..not sure true or not..but i hv gotten her some time back (before she became so pop) at around 1pm..

GodsendSYT
02-07-2007, 06:55 PM
Ya man...she's even busier than the legendary Yuki :eek:

well.. i think she is so popular is because the other gals at other HC really can't make it.. no one to challange her.. when yuki is around, there's still porsce, joyce etc.. really pretty gals to fight with her.. now with all them gone..

also because of s'porean kasu lah.. the harder to get, more challange mah..

in my view, i think Estee is about the same league as Cindy (BHC), Yoko(YHC) and whisky(DHC). Only Honey (Excutive) stands out more on look. Heard that Star from casa is good but not try yet so not sure..

The above is all my personal view only.. ha ha.

imaginative
02-07-2007, 07:03 PM
well.. in my view, i think Estee is about the same league as Cindy (BHC), Yoko(YHC) and whisky(DHC). Only Honey (Excutive) stands out more on look. Heard that Star from casa is good but not try yet so not sure..

I tried Honey but service is so-so or quite bad actually. Maybe she is of bad mood that day.

Sometimes I wonder if Estee is really "Fully booked"? or the management tries to give chance to other girl?
If the hotline opens at 10.25? How can she be fully booked by 10.30?
I really doubt the "fully-booked" reply by counter:cool: .

Infocomm
02-07-2007, 07:34 PM
some time they also bo bian la......if all getting the same gal, there's sure conflit within themselves.

try make advance booking lo...maybe 1 day before or if u wan which i always do, i will call the gal first that i wan to book her then she will call the reception to reserve a slot for u lo..confirm better than calling up and book and kana lied by the reception.

but better not to fly her kite lo...coz she will lose a deal if u do and this will be quite immoral lo as some come from sad background.

anyway...back to topic......today just go there and come back...hm....try mango....ok la.....skinny type but i like lo....

look not bad la....to me not chio lo...but still presentable lo.

ops for full service and guess she need more training. just a short catbath then ball sucking tat all.

after bonking her a while, i ask her tat let try the standing hip method, those ord before 2003 sure know wat the standing hip position look like when u are having ur ATP in army.

wah sian.....so lazy, say she tired don wan to try new method.

after few min of missionary, tell her to turn around and play doggy lo....

wah sei.....bua da han, she sure know how to tighten her pussy muscle, damn tight bo bian shoot out already.

overall very fun with her but i think it will be more fun if tried her with standing hip.

RTF ??? well...got to try others gals also know....see which one is the best, till not still cannot forget tat tight pussy

koh8883
02-07-2007, 08:37 PM
dear all brothersssss
everyone is talking about estee.
wonder why she is fully booked everyday.
but so few fr on her.
is she really that powerful?
those who have tried her..
please share yours detail fr, please do not be so selfish
thanks in advacne..

GodsendSYT
03-07-2007, 12:55 AM
I tried Honey but service is so-so or quite bad actually. Maybe she is of bad mood that day.

Sometimes I wonder if Estee is really "Fully booked"? or the management tries to give chance to other girl?
If the hotline opens at 10.25? How can she be fully booked by 10.30?
I really doubt the "fully-booked" reply by counter:cool: .

Honey service is not so so.. IT SUCKS!!! but she got a pretty face. ha ha.

But dun know why.. I'm always able to get Etsee if call at 10.30am. but time slot some time quite late.. ha ha.. so i really wonder is she really so hard to book???

zenarc
03-07-2007, 01:08 AM
in my view, i think Estee is about the same league as Cindy (BHC), Yoko(YHC) and whisky(DHC).

Walau... 四大美人 in HC scene now! My friends told me Whisky (DHC) last time in (BHC) ??

ICpc
03-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Tina abit resemble Sonija kwok

http://asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/userpics/41845/07-oct-05-wp0100.jpg

seeing that pic make me miss her so much, havnt not see her for a while, cause of busy work. but just could not forget how sexy and passionable she was when i was inside of her from doggy. Hahah.

euphoriaz
03-07-2007, 02:46 PM
Walau... 四大美人 in HC scene now! My friends told me Whisky (DHC) last time in (BHC) ??

Bro zenarc,

r u sure? if so better hurry dwn n get a slot manz.....:rolleyes:

koh8883
03-07-2007, 08:15 PM
hi all brothersss
recently so hard to get estee.
call today, she off again.
seems like she not working for quite sometimes.
anyone know what happen?
thanks.

iori_11
04-07-2007, 01:04 AM
hi every1, been viewing e forum for quite some time liao but seldom posted. went to leisure twice last mth after 6mths frm my last visit. both time reception gave me may.

well she is really quite tall, at first she wasnt tat friendly. but if any1 wans a gd massage, skipping her would be better. BJ is gd n hot, FJ is average.

sorry for skipping most of e details, but im aint gd at posting FR. PAi sei

GodsendSYT
04-07-2007, 02:51 AM

ya i think so too. last time was call stella or something..

Fat Fatt
04-07-2007, 03:50 AM

Yes, she is stella from BHC and there was a time when TCS8 was showing tien long ba bu, a chinese periodic serial, a lot of bros call her the fairy sister, or shen xian jie jie because she looked like the lead actress.

Not bad.

imaginative
04-07-2007, 05:39 PM
Yes, she is stella from BHC and there was a time when TCS8 was showing tien long ba bu, a chinese periodic serial, a lot of bros call her the fairy sister, or shen xian jie jie because she looked like the lead actress.

Not bad.

IMHO Stella is far from the shen xian jie jie in the show. The actress is much much prettier.

But no doubt Stella has porcelain skin. Fair and very touchable skin.

alvin1783
04-07-2007, 06:59 PM
seeing that pic make me miss her so much, havnt not see her for a while, cause of busy work. but just could not forget how sexy and passionable she was when i was inside of her from doggy. Hahah.I would say similiarity level ard 60-70%, maybe its the eyes :p

zenarc
06-07-2007, 01:34 AM

Stella from Bhc Last time I try her there! How abt she look like Now? Dhc never been there coz too expensive! thks bro...

zenarc
06-07-2007, 01:49 AM
Had a wonderful session with this pretty lass From Ipoh Mico recently....

MICO

Looks: 7.5/10 (Pretty and sexy)
Boobs: 7/10 (B cup + pinky tits)
Massage :5.5/10 (so so only)
Cathbath:7.5/10 (standard catbath very good)
BbbJ: 8.5/10 ( Good power suction)
AR: 8/10 (very SHIOK)
FJ:8/10 (bery wet & tight pussy)

RTF: yes, i like her body smooth smooth skin...

Overall: Super GFE and service!

atoz67
06-07-2007, 10:53 AM

MICO

Ya, me got Mico recently too, agreed with you on her Super GFE and service!
Cheers!

dcrusader
06-07-2007, 11:34 AM
BbbJ: 8.5/10 ( Good power suction)
AR: 8/10 (very SHIOK)
FJ:8/10 (bery wet & tight pussy)

RTF: yes, i like her body smooth smooth skin...

wow! so high score & critically acclaimed...
next on my list>>> Mico!:D
thx bros for FR...

Ted009
06-07-2007, 11:29 PM
I would say similiarity level ard 60-70%, maybe its the eyes :p

Hi bro, seems like you are quite regular for here, i am new here , and would u mind to tell me how is this Tina's Sevice, is she good, or just the look . i like girls who has sexy body, is she ? thanks alot

Alter.Ego
09-07-2007, 01:21 PM
Hi bro, seems like you are quite regular for here, i am new here , and would u mind to tell me how is this Tina's Sevice, is she good, or just the look . i like girls who has sexy body, is she ? thanks alot

Bro, please go read on the other bro's FRs on Tina, asking such questions here will really screw up your rep points.

Nevertheless let me try to recall my one and only time wif Tina.

Looks: 6.5 (she ain't bad looking but she has the PRC look so i minus half a point from her)

Service: 7.5 (rather service oriented, will also give you the impression that she like to f**k. Also a woman who takes control. To me although she's a good bonk, she's rather professional to me and i prefer girls who are more GFE.

Body: 7 (petite girl, A+ cup boobs, perky butt)

The above is my chop chop FR on Tina, as i mentioned please read up or else you'll surely kena left right centre from the seniors here...cheers

Ted009
10-07-2007, 09:24 AM
Bro, please go read on the other bro's FRs on Tina, asking such questions here will really screw up your rep points.

Looks: 6.5 (she ain't bad looking but she has the PRC look so i minus half a point from her)

Service: 7.5 (rather service oriented, will also give you the impression that she like to f**k. Also a woman who takes control. To me although she's a good bonk, she's rather professional to me and i prefer girls who are more GFE.

The above is my chop chop FR on Tina, as i mentioned please read up or else you'll surely kena left right centre from the seniors here...cheers

Ok, will check myself more, but thanks for your FR. think i am going to try her soon.

valentino168
10-07-2007, 10:05 AM
Hey bro, y dun you call them, check it out and update us ;)

bro alvin, call n ask but KIWI on leave
will try her next time when she is available
n follow by a forum
cos a previous bro give good rating for her service

alvin1783
10-07-2007, 12:11 PM
bro alvin, call n ask but KIWI on leave
will try her next time when she is available
n follow by a forum
cos a previous bro give good rating for her serviceShe's the one if you like someone who is tall with atheletic build ;)

syt.guy
10-07-2007, 07:38 PM
Haiz...

Estee on leave for so long one. wonder if anything happen to her or not.

unzip6699
11-07-2007, 12:19 AM
Haiz...

What happen to our darling ?:( Do you know when she will be back ? really miss her leh !:p

Zack Tan
11-07-2007, 08:46 AM
Haiz...

Bro., she is ok.....she has been spotted rubbbing the back of Bro.OP in the holiday island of Phuket:D Wah Bro.OP quietly "steal-eat" hor....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

gerhunter
11-07-2007, 09:12 AM
Bro., she is ok.....she has been spotted rubbbing the back of Bro.OP in the holiday island of Phuket:D Wah Bro.OP quietly "steal-eat" hor....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

chief never do FR also??:P

Ted009
11-07-2007, 11:02 AM

Went to leisure yesterday after work, was trying to ask for Tina, that was around 5 30, they were asking me to wait until 9:30, i got so shock. did not know hav to do the booking earlier , wait for a bit is fine, that long, just could not understand .

Alter.Ego
11-07-2007, 04:23 PM
Went to leisure yesterday after work, was trying to ask for Tina, that was around 5 30, they were asking me to wait until 9:30, i got so shock. did not know hav to do the booking earlier , wait for a bit is fine, that long, just could not understand .

haha...aiyoh bro, she's one of the ang pais there mah. Next time just try booking ard 10+ to 11 in the morning so that you can get a good time slot. That's what i'll do normally be it at Leisure or other HCs cause i dun wanna pop by and be restricted by the limited choices of the "leftovers".

bigbaddog
11-07-2007, 06:14 PM
Today on off nothing to do so went to Leisure. Reached bout 2pm. Asked for Mico was told have to wait til 6, then ask for Lisa and on off.... then sian 1/2...leave it to fate... and quite piss off wif the recep attitude.. Then while waiting saw a big size lady... quite scared will so suay get her... haha...while in the room praying is nt her... in comes a skinny long haired girl... think she has a beautiful face esp. big eyes. But figure is realli way too skinny for my liking... overall still okay lor... won't be on my first-tier list

Looks: 7 (pretty but look slightly abit old for her age. 24 this yr)

Attitude: 7 friendly but not overly chatty

Body: 5 (Boney type... small breast with dark nipples

Massage: 5 (like playing piano lor)

Catbath: 5 (too short)

BJ: 5 (normal)

FJ: 6 refuse to be on top so as she claim was too cold. Touch her boobs say too cold also... sian 1/2

RTF: will consider if prefered choice not available... but her attitude is good and friendly... got the gf feeling la:o

syt.guy
11-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Cheers,

Wahaha! i tot Bro OP busy with his movie launch? keke~

On leave for almost 1mth straight wor..

Zack Tan
11-07-2007, 06:45 PM
chief never do FR also??:P

Bro. Gh ah, the Fr. must be written by Bro.OP mah;) .... he tells everyone that he took long leave to launch his movie THE TRANSFORMER which incidentally is a top office draw but my CIA agent told me that he is currently in Phuket with "our" sweetie pie leh.....quietly "steal-eat" and depriving us .....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,

acer1714
12-07-2007, 06:57 AM
Bro. Gh ah, the Fr. must be written by Bro.OP mah;) .... he tells everyone that he took long leave to launch his movie THE TRANSFORMER which incidentally is a top office draw but my CIA agent told me that he is currently in Phuket with "our" sweetie pie leh.....quietly "steal-eat" and depriving us .....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,Bro,u r gd,like that u also know,no wonder bros all regard u as their Chief!!!:D

gigo
14-07-2007, 08:54 PM
Estee has quit liao :(

Guess she must have found a way to settle her problems, and can leave this line of work for good.

All the best to you, Estee. I am gonna miss you.:(

gerhunter
15-07-2007, 12:36 AM
Cheers,

i dun mind being Ratchet to give him medical support...

zenarc
15-07-2007, 02:33 AM
wow! so high score & critically acclaimed...
next on my list>>> Mico!:D
thx bros for FR...

Yes, Mico service very good!
next on my list>> Estee

Estee very popular wana get slot from her very dif !

Wonderman2006
15-07-2007, 11:30 AM
FR on Sweet Sweet MANGO.

Yesterday after sending my son for tuition, I had 3 hours to kill. Wanted to go to Lexon to visit Nokia but did not carry enough cash. The only ATM machine around Balmoral Plaza was DBS which I don't have. Hard-up for body servicing, switch to Leisure. At least there have ATM.

Got to Leisure at 11.15am and requested for a 11.30am session. Had no particular girl in mind, so let the "russian rollette" select the girl. Knock on the door, and a SYT around 20-21yrs old came in. Sorry I did not ask for her age but estimate around 20-21yrs MY gal.

Her massage was reasonable. Skills can be improved but the strength is definitely there. Need some more bros to cultivate her :P She's new in Leisure for about 1mth+.

After the massage, she pop the golden question and I immediately asked for full service.

Came in, dropped to her birthday suit. Abit skinny and is a "A" cup size. For bros who like boobs and bak chye, she's not the type for you. But for me, I have fetish for small boobs and slim/skinny frame. She sure has a nice lanky body.

She started with BBBJ, starting from the nipples and working down south. Nice..., especially if you have time to kill :) BBBJ was okay but she is not the rush rush type, so it was ok. Got my didi up and she cap the CD and started blowing. Once marikita full strength, she rode Cowgal style. Shiok with a SYT riding on top. After a while she requested for missionary style. Changed over and she allowed me to lick her nipples and finger her pussy. Boy is it wet. She gives you the kind of feeling like you are screwing your young gf for the first time. She lets out those soft moans that are music to your ears. Unfortunately for me, my didi not working properly as I am not used to CD and I preferred more arousal. And after 2 incidents, no way will I do without CD. So she did a HJ for me until didi full strength again and rode cow gal style. I must say she is not the rush type and was patient with me. Rode cow gal style until I came.

It was a sextifying experience with 3 hours well spent!

FR on MANGO
Looks: 8/10 (SYT look)
HJ: 6/10 (normal)
BBBJ: 6/10 (normal)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Cowgal style is nice)
CIM: NIL
RTF: Yes, need to develop the feel for a better time.
Damage: $100

Overall, normal but I must commend her good attitude. Definitely can be improved.

If you like my FR, up my points :)

besarhuge2
15-07-2007, 11:50 AM
Estee has quit liao :(

Really ? And I still can't get a booking on her :mad:

Bonked Mandy a few days ago but nothing much to report. Everything is so-so. Nohing to complain and nothing outstanding.

Asked Mandy who has the biggest breast in Leisure, she said Ruby.

Anyone can confirm ?

Thanks

vic88
15-07-2007, 02:34 PM
Called Leisure today. Estee has quitted. Will definitely miss her.
Wish her all the best.

gigo
15-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Though the love bites have long gone, the memories will remained forever etched.

Goodbye Estee. Wish you ever peace and happiness.

Hope to see you in my dreams.:rolleyes:

koh8883
15-07-2007, 08:18 PM
huh...
is it true?
i havent got a chance to try her yet.
what a waste.

nickygoh
15-07-2007, 08:54 PM
Estee has quit liao

Guess she must have found a way to settle her problems, and can leave this line of work for good.

All the best to you, Estee. I am gonna miss you.:(

yes, all the best to Estee. kind of shocking to hear this news.
bro alvin, need to update your list lor.

and what happened to joyce ? MIA so L-O-N-G. :(

unzip6699
15-07-2007, 09:42 PM

and what happened to joyce ? MIA so L-O-N-G.

I missed my darling.....:( how could she do this to us!!!! but like to wish her all the best too. Forget all the unhappiness and start a new life after this.
It's difficult to forget you and all the good time together but will try !:(

Miss u ! Darling.

fax88
15-07-2007, 10:03 PM
no wonder today i go the place so quiet......so many ang pai mia.....:o

unzip6699
15-07-2007, 10:10 PM
no wonder today i go the place so quiet......so many ang pai mia.....:o

Yes, I was there too !that usual for LHC to be quiet on a Sunday.........life will not be the same without the ang pai,,,,wonder if LHC is interviewing more of good ones...then we have more ang pai...:D

torahlai
15-07-2007, 11:43 PM
I will miss Estee too. Hope she leads a better life after this.

tamade666
16-07-2007, 12:02 AM
Asked Mandy who has the biggest breast in Leisure, she said Ruby.

Anyone can confirm ?

Thanks

Confirm plus guarantee chop!!:D
asked her before...she say she is C cup:p

terrarompa
16-07-2007, 12:44 AM
FR on Mico

Since Estee has left, decided to try Mico. In short, big mistake!

Looks: Quite ordinary, facial structure is the big type.
Boobs: Should be C cup, but didn't even get a chance to suck her nipples :(
Kissing: No frenching, just pecks on the lips.
Massage: No bad, 8/10.
BBBJ: Spends effort on this part, 7.5/10.
FJ: Total disappointment, like she's just not into providing the special.
RTF: Never!

Sigh, Estee was such a service-oriented gal. Wonder who can fill her shoes now.

zenarc
16-07-2007, 12:55 AM
I say wana tried Estee and now she has quitted?? sianzz...sigh...:(

picco
16-07-2007, 02:04 AM
Joyce is a very good fuck. very good in her service. very gfe. never look back since. one of the best in terms of atitude and service

zenarc
16-07-2007, 02:09 AM
Joyce is a very good fuck. very good in her service. very gfe. never look back since. one of the best in terms of atitude and service

Bro u are rite! my frenz also recommend Joyce! but she always leave! diff get slot from her also!!

Ted009
16-07-2007, 08:09 AM
haha...aiyoh bro, she's one of the ang pais there mah. Next time just try booking ard 10+ to 11 in the morning so that you can get a good time slot. That's what i'll do normally be it at Leisure or other HCs cause i dun wanna pop by and be restricted by the limited choices of the "leftovers".

Thanx lot for your help bro, finally got her yesterday,that was my lucky day , she told me actually her off day in on sunday, but she doesnt hv much leave to take, so she came yesterday as well. ok, cut it short. here is my short FR on her.

Tina

Look: 7/10 , ( long hair , big eyes, for me she looks mix thought)

Attitude :10 ( well, the reason i put her attitude as second, cause she was surpper friendly, very patient, also polite, chatty)

Body: 8/10 ( no wonder all the bro talk about her body, very sexy body, slim but not skiny , could tell she does sports, so nice to hold her tight body in my arms.)

Boobs : B cup, would be nice if they are a bit bigger.

French: 7/10 ( like the way she kisses my lips, neck , feel so relax like with GF)

BJ : 6/10 ( not big fun , i am quite fast person, especially with her , difficult to hold , told her , then she was doing very slow and not much )

FJ: 8/10 ( come to here that was amazing, her pussy was so wet and she has very strong muscle, could feel her meimei was sucking me all the time, was excellent . )

For me i really enjoyed a big time with her, the thing i appreciate most is, told her during she was bj me that i am pretty fast, she was slow down , and after bj me, she did not ride me right away, she was kissing me , hugging me , and told me take my time, i was frenching her, she seems really enjoy it, so i was the one decided to go inside of her. as all the time , i had few girls there , onece tell them that i am fast, they just try to go in , and make me come as soon as possible , that is why i agree never go for the ones that cashier indruduces , if u lucky u will meet nice one, as most of time was not. even lazy to write Fr on them, cause was nothing much at all.

Mojo-Jojo-2007
16-07-2007, 10:35 AM
Called up Leisure yesterday and asked for Estee. Receptionist said that Estee has quit Leisure. Actually I've been calling for past few days and been told Estee had the day-off everytime. Looks like she has moved on. A pity because I would have really like to have another session with her but hope she is moving on to something better.

tepes
17-07-2007, 04:07 PM
HI Bros,

My 1st visit to LHC. Was always thinking if I am to visit this place, who should I pick, the ultra popular Tina or the Mega Famous Estee... Well, unfortunately I no longer need to make this decision as Estee as left... Called really early and got a slot for Tina. Think there is enough said about Tina and stats given so I will not number crunch in this FR but will share some of my personal experiences.

I was in my towel, after having a quick shower... When I first saw her, how I wish I was in my formal suit when she 1st opened the door rather than a towel with my belly sticking out... That was my 1st impression of her... Gorgeous... I really wanted to look my best in front of her, but damn I couldn't...

She's just simply my type... petite, slim, long hair, great smile, very charismatic, worldly and well... FIT. Could tell that she works out. Think it's a breath of fresh air after being with so many flabby women haha... The actual session and process is fairly standard, was real good(Not mind blowing earth shattering great, but real good). So good it left a smirk on my face... haha...

One interesting thing to note though, I do consider myself pretty dominant. In bed, I am usually the lion devouring the little lambs... in this den, she showed me whos the lion... haha... she controlled the entire session... It's like I didn't even have a will hahaha... It is so strange and different for me, but I enjoyed a change in pace haha... All in all I throughly enjoyed myself, this is the most expensive joint i have been to so far but this session is worth every cent and if I had more $$$ to burn, I would be back again... then again, think I need to sample more goodies before returning... haha...

To the Bros who wrote great FRs about Tina, THANK YOU. Without your contribution, I wouldn't know, wouldn't visit and today this smirk on my face would never happen... Hope that someday this FR of mine will in turn bring a smile to someones face...

zenarc
18-07-2007, 09:33 AM
Me wana try Estee but she quit liao! sianz..:(

Luckily still have few Ang pai Mico, Tina, Joyce...:p

alvin1783
18-07-2007, 09:38 AM
Called Leisure today. Estee has quitted. Will definitely miss her.
Wish her all the best.

and what happened to joyce ? MIA so L-O-N-G. Been away for a while and Estee left :( Joyce following suit as well...hmmm :rolleyes:

zenarc
18-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Been away for a while and Estee left :( Joyce following suit as well...hmmm :rolleyes:

Bro, u are rite! my frenz told me Joyce provide very gd service!

sch123
18-07-2007, 03:24 PM
looks like all the gd ones have left..estee..joyce..it would be diffcult to find a replacment for a gem like estee.$$$$$ notch in terms of svc and looks

leaseoflife
18-07-2007, 06:28 PM
Hmmm... with Estee gone, guess Tina is gonna be the next hot property. Man, will definitely miss the sweet young babe. Too bad I only had her twice. Time to move on to greener pasture...

Doran Gray
19-07-2007, 01:33 PM
Yah. Sad to learn that the highly sought-after, Estee has quit and another "less" known but popular gem from Leisure, Katherine also boh-jo-kan liao.

Tina, will now be the one and only hottest item there. This one, oredi no horse run...:D

hymoh
20-07-2007, 07:05 PM
I have tried in the past few weeks trying to book Estee, but each time she is always fully booked for the day. Now she has left! Hard luck. I'm sure she'll still be much sought after if she join other HC. Hope to hear her whereabout soon.

cheers

zenarc
21-07-2007, 02:32 AM
I have tried in the past few weeks trying to book Estee, but each time she is always fully booked for the day. Now she has left! Hard luck. I'm sure she'll still be much sought after if she join other HC. Hope to hear her whereabout soon.

Bro, I am second u.:(

If she has left HC scene! hope she everything good.

Alter.Ego
23-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Tried to book my regular girls but they're either on leave or busy so i've decided to try Maggie.

Looks: 6 (buck tooth, not much of a looker, also has curly hair machiam her name Maggie)

Body: 7 (well proportioned body with B cup bobbies and a nice butt, also if she seem to be a "white tiger" down there.)

Massage: 6.5 (one of the better massage i've had at Leisure, although it could have been abit longer cause it lasted for about 20mins only)

Catbath: 6 (lots of nips and balls lickin' with mint in mouth, SOP stuff)

BJ: 6.5 (not too bad, alternate between slow and fast, dunno izzit i haven't bonked 4 awhile cause she nearly made me cum, i had to stop her before i blew my load)

FJ: 7 (very accommodating, willing to change positions, also her moaning pretty stimulating and not too fake, will pull your hand to grab her boobs)

RTC: only if my other favs are not around, she a pretty good bonk, it's just that her looks ain't really my cup of tea.

hydragen
23-07-2007, 03:46 PM
is sugar still around or already bo-jo-kan? :o

euphoriaz
23-07-2007, 04:07 PM
is sugar still around or already bo-jo-kan? :o

bro....think sugar left quite a while ago too...haiz~:(

alvin1783
25-07-2007, 11:16 PM

1)Chanel (1.6-1.63m, slim, B-cup, great finger skills in sexy massage, excel in service)
2) Chilli (1.57-1.6m, slim, A-cup, can speak english, excel in service)
4) Eve (excel in service)
5) Fann (1.6-1.63m, wavy hair, hairslim, A-cup, excel in massage & service)
6) Fiona (21 yrs, A-cup)
7) Gucci (1.57-1.6m, bah-bah, AtoB-cup)
8) JJ – (Petite)
9) Joyce (1.6-1.63m, slim, A-cup, excel in service)
10) Kiwi (1.7-1.73m, atheletic build, AtoB-cup, excel in massage)
11) Lisa (1.65-1.68m, slim, B-cup)
12) Maggie (1.62-1.65m, AtoB boobs, excels in massage)
13) Mandy (1.55-1.58m)
14) Mango (1.6-1.63m, slim, A-cup)
15) May (currently tallest gal in Leisure, at least 1.75m)
16) Mico (1.63-1.65m, good figure, B-cup)
17) Ruby (1.62-1.65m)
18) Nokia (Below avg look, excel in service)
19) Sandy
20) Star
21) Tina (1.6-1.63m, Good figure, B-cup, can speak english, excel in service)
22) Vivian (1.63-1.65m, slim, AtoB-cup)
23) Yen (above 35yo, provide massage only)

Left Leisure - Chris, Estee, Katherine, Moon and Win

unzip6699
25-07-2007, 11:33 PM

Hi Bro,

Not sure if Joyce is still working ? She have being on-leave for almost 2 months now, maybe she and Estee found their way out of this line liao:)

Any of her darling wish to comment ?:D

So will LHC brings in more SYT to boost the business ?

Cheers!

zenarc
26-07-2007, 02:11 AM
Hi Bro,

Not sure if Joyce is still working ? She have being on-leave for almost 2 months now, maybe she and Estee found their way out of this line liao:)

Cheers!

Bro, think Joyce still work! recep told she on leave not retired ma! hehe..

enzer88
26-07-2007, 07:54 AM
Bro, think Joyce still work! recep told she on leave not retired ma! hehe..Bro can check for me will sugar back to work again? She one of my favorite over there.....kinda of miss her....:o

alvin1783
26-07-2007, 09:52 AM
Bro can check for me will sugar back to work again? She one of my favorite over there.....kinda of miss her....At the moment, she wun be coming back liao :o

But you never know for sure in 6-12 mths time though ;)

zenarc
31-07-2007, 06:05 PM
Had a session with Gucci recently,
walau...abit too big size for me! but her service n attitude is good..

Looks: 6.5/10 (fair)
Boobs:7/10 B cup (very soft)
Massage: 8/10 (Quite gd)
Cathbath: 6.5/10 (when using it on my ears n nips is shioook..)
BJ: 7/10 (Even tho capped but still felt power suction.)
AR: N/A
FJ: 7/10 (1position)

RTF: maybe

Overall: Not as pretty but she has good overall service. But the one thing i like is her attitude, very friendly and nice gals.

Zack Tan
31-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Bro u are rite! my frenz also recommend Joyce! but she always leave! diff get slot from her also!!

Bro. Zenarc, quick, quick join the queue! Miss Joyce came back last week already...... try her mint flavour speciality and report fr. ok...ke,ke,ke.:D
Cheers,

alvin1783
31-07-2007, 10:34 PM
Bro. Zenarc, quick, quick join the queue! Miss Joyce came back last week already...... try her mint flavour speciality and report fr. ok...ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,She's back with new tricks :p Tats interesing :D

unzip6699
01-08-2007, 12:04 AM
Bro. Zenarc, quick, quick join the queue! Miss Joyce came back last week already...... try her mint flavour speciality and report fr. ok...ke,ke,ke.:D
Cheers,

Bro,

But when I called on Sunday and this morning, I was told she's on leave !!!:(

zenarc
01-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Cheers,

Bro ZT, call many time was told she's on leave! maybe I bad luck! will try to call agains....
cheers,

Zack Tan
01-08-2007, 06:19 PM
Bro ZT, call many time was told she's on leave! maybe I bad luck! will try to call agains....
cheers,

Aiyoh, she's off agaain. I had a session with her last week just for old time sake.....she mentioned something like she is moving house and would be staying with her family in JB. If she is back again, I'll alert you .
Cheers,

syt.guy
01-08-2007, 10:47 PM

Bro, so is Estee still in or retired?

enzer88
01-08-2007, 11:16 PM
Last heard is retired.But then who know right,maybe she will return when saving run low.Anyway i alway wish all the best to her cos she is a sweet little siao mei mei to me.

unzip6699
02-08-2007, 12:12 AM

She managed to solve her problem and have since returned to her good old self and back to her home town, she wouldn't be back to this line as she wasn't having a "high life" before joining the trade.

Hope and wishing her well too !:) Darling !!

syt.guy
02-08-2007, 06:40 PM
OIC. All the best for her too, she dun deserved to be doing this. Asked the question cuz Bro Alvin post confusing siah.. and i missed Estee alot.

zenarc
03-08-2007, 02:38 AM
Aiyoh, she's off agaain. I had a session with her last week just for old time sake.....she mentioned something like she is moving house and would be staying with her family in JB. If she is back again, I'll alert you .
Cheers,

Bro ZT, thks for ur info! Joyce recommend by bro ZT and my frenz, will try to call and call agains! cheers...:)

Skyline_99
04-08-2007, 05:22 AM
She managed to solve her problem and have since returned to her good old self and back to her home town, she wouldn't be back to this line as she wasn't having a "high life" before joining the trade.

Hope and wishing her well too !:) Darling !!

I am second bro unzip6699...
Tried her 1 time wana RTF but she resign! sianz...:(

Zack Tan
06-08-2007, 12:47 PM
cheers,

Bro. Your Gf Joyce is back today....so "quick hand & quick feet" Ok.....enjoy the " cool mint" favour and tell us all about it...ke,ke,ke.:D
Cheers,

besarhuge2
06-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Bro. Your Gf Joyce is back today....so "quick hand & quick feet" Ok.....enjoy the " cool mint" favour and tell us all about it...ke,ke,ke.:D
Cheers,

Is this Joyce the same as the Joyce in Leisure @ Kallang who then moved to Lexon ?

zenarc
07-08-2007, 02:28 AM

Bro ZT, My GF meh? think Joyce more look like your GF la! kekeke....
Maybe find her after National day! hehee...:D

Bro ZT, My frenz told me Vivian also not bad leh? smooth skin pinky tits? GND Look?

Zack Tan
07-08-2007, 08:33 AM
Is this Joyce the same as the Joyce in Leisure @ Kallang who then moved to Lexon ?

Bro., Not the same person. The Joyce ex-Leisure @ Kallang moved initially to Lexon @ Balmoral but now "retire" liao. This new Joyce in Leisure @ BT Plaza not in the same league in term of look and (.)(.) but can still consider quite chio and a SYT. Services are of a good level. Unfortunately flat (.)(.).
Cheers,

GodsendSYT
07-08-2007, 11:03 AM
Bro., Not the same person. The Joyce ex-Leisure @ Kallang moved initially to Lexon @ Balmoral but now "retire" liao. This new Joyce in Leisure @ BT Plaza not in the same league in term of look and (.)(.) but can still consider quite chio and a SYT. Services are of a good level. Unfortunately flat (.)(.).
Cheers,

it's very flat... really like airplane road with 2 lighting on ground...

babehunter69sg
08-08-2007, 01:34 PM
FR on Mango

Went to leisure yesterday and manage to get Mango. Here is my short FR.

Look: (6.5/10)
SYT, average look. Early-20s, may be 22-24..

Boob: (5/10)
Either A。

Massage: (5/10)
Nothing much to comment.

Blow Job: (7/10)
It was nicely done with gd suction n long deep strokes.
Yess... deep throat.

French Kiss: Yes!!!

FJ: (6.5/10)
Quite an average ride, nothing special. Her tight pussy is a plus point.

RTF: may be after trying others

Infocomm
08-08-2007, 09:45 PM
Well, back from LHC, tried Coco, guess SOP no need to explain la....

wat i like is her foreplay and she able to use her muscle to make a pussy damn tight.

tits also not bad, 1 handful

after leaving from the house, see a babe call JJ, well she will be next for me to give it a taste.

actually i like mango and jj type....

anyone of u can intro gal like those type ???

i have see quite a number of gal in n out the cashier, don seem that all suit my taste (from my point of view)...well.....everyone have their own taste

maybe will give better FR for JJ next time.

stay tune dude

3) Coco (1.65-1.68m, short curly hair, slim, B-cup) (foreplay not bad)
5) Fann (1.6-1.63m, wavy hair, hairslim, A-cup, excel in massage & service)
6) Fiona (21 yrs, A-cup)
8) JJ – (Petite) (will be my next target)
12) Maggie (1.62-1.65m, AtoB boobs, excels in massage) (brutal type)
13) Mandy (1.55-1.58m)
14) Mango (1.6-1.63m, slim, A-cup) (not bad, will try her again)
15) May (currently tallest gal in Leisure, at least 1.75m) (too tall for me)
17) Ruby (1.62-1.65m)
18) Nokia (Below avg look, excel in service) (like tat can forget it also)
19) Sandy
20) Star
22) Vivian (1.63-1.65m, slim, AtoB-cup)
23) Yen (above 35yo, provide massage only) (can forget it)

dweeb
09-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Is Leisure open today?

I called them, but no one picked up :(

alvin1783
10-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Bro ZT, My GF meh? think Joyce more look like your GF la! kekeke....
Maybe find her after National day! hehee...:D

Bro ZT, My frenz told me Vivian also not bad leh? smooth skin pinky tits? GND Look?Actually, Vivian's look and boobs not bad but then with some restrictions from her at times :rolleyes:

Zack Tan
10-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Actually, Vivian's look and boobs not bad but then with some restrictions from her at times :rolleyes:

I think this Vivian MIA liao....:confused:
Cheers,

alvin1783
10-08-2007, 09:18 PM
I think this Vivian MIA liao....:confused:
Cheers,Was told she went to Lexon under the name of Yoko :)

zenarc
11-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Was told she went to Lexon under the name of Yoko :)
Bro, Vivian went to Lexon under name Yoko?? when she's going there? My frenz very like her body smooth smooth skin! kekeke...

jerkmagnet
13-08-2007, 09:20 AM
Went to Leisure on Sat and was offered JJ. Well this was my first time to Leisure and I have to say their facilities are not bad. After my suana and hot pool dipping was call to the room. There I was lying down and came in a normal looking lady called JJ. Well I have to say she looks just plain and not very friendly as she couldnt break the ice. She speaks very little perhaps. After she popped the GQ, I took up the full package and when she strip she kneeled beside me and strip slowly. Was kindda bored after I saw her A-cup tits but notice that pinkish nips and was kinda aroused. She started of with her cat bath very briefly before attcking my balls. Nothing to shout about, however i would say her blowjob was not bad. She was too far away for me to fondle and no eye contact kindda bored by now. We started off the FJ with missionary but after awhile we heard this fish tank water flowing sound. and guess what it came from her stomach and we both started laughing while i was doing my job. In the end we changed to doggy and finish off in the same manner. Got to say her only plus points are flawless skin and pinkish nips. She looks good in close view. Other than that i think theres nothing special.

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: A (pinkish nips)
Frenching: No
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 5/10 (turn off by that fish tank noise)
RTF: Maybe (jus for her flwaless skin)

babehunter69sg
13-08-2007, 11:05 AM
actually i like mango and jj type....

Bro, can try mango, me try already, not bad, SYT, like poly gal:D

s9963c
13-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Bro, can try mango, me try already, not bad, SYT, like poly gal:D

Sorrie to say that .. When I have mango, face black black one. The tit is flater then Changi Airport runway. Avoid.

qwertyup
13-08-2007, 09:49 PM
Mango is more an ah lian pattern than SYT.
Boobs are almost non-existent. Go-thru-motion type of girl.
Not the worst but neither would I consider her good.

soundworks
13-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Sorrie to say that .. When I have mango, face black black one. The tit is flater then Changi Airport runway. Avoid.
Thank will take note!

aLwAYs_hOrNy
15-08-2007, 06:45 PM
Just had a session at leisure last sunday.

Just wanna give a short FR on Chilli(gal who served me that day).

Looks: 7 (might not rate the same from others)

Massage: 5.5 (not really as gd as the gd ones i had)

BBBJ: 7 (quite nice, but can be better. the plus point is she tried to take in the whole of my dick even though she really can't do it, she still tried a few times.)

FJ: nv try (Would wanna try on my next visit there, touch her pussy when she was sucking for me, and really can feel that she's really very wet down there... hehe)

Damage: 45(massage) + 80(BBBJ)

RTF: Yes, when Vitamin M increase :D

dweeb
18-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Just called Leisure.

Tina is on leave again :(

How come so difficult to get her these days ah?

I've been trying to get her, but everytime I call her, she's on leave.

Bayleaf
18-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Heard the top AP of Leisure are Joyce & Tina now.

GodsendSYT
18-08-2007, 11:10 PM
Last time Miko also not a bad choice. A+ B cup with pink nipples.:D

But now adays her attitube is getting worse...:(

ROCKY_MAIVIA
19-08-2007, 01:58 AM
Heard the top AP of Leisure are Joyce & Tina now.

Miko should be 3rd in the ranking of AP there....... :D

zenarc
19-08-2007, 02:08 AM
Miko should be 3rd in the ranking of AP there....... :D
Bro R_M, I agree with u! MICO provide good service and super GFE! try her well and she will give u her best service!

zenarc
19-08-2007, 02:14 AM
Last time Miko also not a bad choice. A+ B cup with pink nipples.:D

But now adays her attitube is getting worse...:(

Bro, maybe the day she not happy or give another ppl bully her so...
Give her a try agains...

cheers,

srino
19-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Tried Mango few weeks back. Quite disappointing. Follow thru motion only. Quite Airport

GodsendSYT
19-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Bro, maybe the day she not happy or give another ppl bully her so...
Give her a try agains...

cheers,

Ha ha.. Bro. I have try her not once lah.. in fact quite a few time liao. But each time some how i feel she getting more lazy also GFE drop..

And the last time i try her, I opt for BJ cause tire.. she gives me a little black face showing her displeasure. Lucky only for a few seconds.. If not..:mad:

If compare her to Estee, her GFE feeling is a few notch lower than Estee. Also service, attitube not as good as Estee, Joyce..
Only good point about her is her message is better that's all. But as say.. she getting more lazy..

GodsendSYT
19-08-2007, 10:38 PM
Oh one more things.. Ha ha.. as u can see, those few gals i have try have one thing in commom..

PINK NIPPLES!!! ha ha :D

Enjoy.

But the recpt really KNN sucks.

zenarc
20-08-2007, 02:10 AM
Ha ha.. Bro. I have try her not once lah.. in fact quite a few time liao. But each time some how i feel she getting more lazy also GFE drop..

If compare her to Estee, her GFE feeling is a few notch lower than Estee. Also service, attitube not as good as Estee, Joyce..
Only good point about her is her message is better that's all. But as say.. she getting more lazy..

Bro, me wana try Estee but she retired liao! so...me can't compare?
If wana compare Mico and Tina also v gd service n GFE! hehehe...

jurongwestst91
20-08-2007, 03:11 PM

I had a similar experience with Mango :( . Now I avoid her. She do look cute as she is petite but the face quite stern and altitude sucks.
My bonking list include Estee (Left), Win (Left), Debra (Left), Sugar (Left), Lisa, Channel, Fan, Miko, Chilli, Kiwi, Star. I have tried Fiona and JJ also, but not to my liking.

enzer88
20-08-2007, 10:13 PM
I had a similar experience with Mango :( . Now I avoid her. She do look cute as she is petite but the face quite stern and altitude sucks.
My bonking list include Estee (Left), Win (Left), Debra (Left), Sugar (Left), Lisa, Channel, Fan, Miko, Chilli, Kiwi, Star. I have tried Fiona and JJ also, but not to my liking.Bro can see u a leisure hc supporter.So far i hav tried only sugar,estee and tina.Overall my favorite is sugar.....Really miss her!!

jurongwestst91
21-08-2007, 08:42 AM
Bro can see u a leisure hc supporter.So far i hav tried only sugar,estee and tina.Overall my favorite is sugar.....Really miss her!!

Well, it's located near my place and enroute from work to home. And it has many syt which I could not resist. Trying very hard to control my trips there as I always have to struggle bet vit m and the urge of my dick :D .
My favourites now remain as Chilli, Lisa, Channel & Miko, after departure of Estee, Sugar, Win, Sky & Ice. Heard of Joyce and Tina, but never had a chance to try. Will try one of these day. Hopefully, they are not quitting yet.
When I want a good massage, will go for Fan.

enjoyboy
22-08-2007, 11:17 PM
Just called Leisure.

Tina is on leave again :(

How come so difficult to get her these days ah?

I've been trying to get her, but everytime I call her, she's on leave.

Yes, she is on leave, called her up , she is on her diving trip somewhere in Indonesia, and will be back on next monday. also miss my hot baby girl...

zenarc
24-08-2007, 01:42 AM
Yes, she is on leave, called her up , she is on her diving trip somewhere in Indonesia, and will be back on next monday. also miss my hot baby girl...
When Tina comming back? miss her too...
Bro can give Miko a try! Gd service and Super GFE!:D
cheers,

jerkmagnet
24-08-2007, 06:13 PM
My short FR on Lisa...

tried her yesterday. Have to say she is not as friendly as the very little girls I have tried in HCs. She started off with the massage with great strength and after 25mins of good massage(as compared to the other girls I have tried), she asked if I wanted service. I opt for FJ and she went off to get her stuff. After her return, she started off with her cath bath from legs to neck then back down. It was pretty goud with quality tongue action. I love her balls licking action in particular. Just before she started her BJ, she asked if i wanted cap on and i said no. She then lead me to the bath and washed my lil bro. At first it was erect but after that hot water wet my bro it went down. She quickly towel me dry and re started her cat bath and after a good 5mins my bro was up and ready for the action. She started her BJ with her body beside me alowing me to feel her boobs and pussy. though it was gelled with KY it was a nice feeling. However so, her almost non exsistent boobs were filled with silicone as i felt that hard thing in there. I would say her BJ is good with good suction and constant deep throat. After 15mins, she started riding me on top, after 5mins of riding she said she was tired and we started missionary. I was pretty turned off as she kept her eyes wide open starring at me and that she was not even faking a moan on noise. I then pumped her from the backed and after a great 10mins my lil bro finally said that was enough. A great experience i would say although she was not friendly towards me, but i would say her techniques were good. My humble ratings of her as follows.

Name: Lisa
Looks: 6.5 (have rabbit tooth)
Body: 7
CB: 8
BJ: 8.5
FJ: 7 (She had no complains when i know i am really pumping her really really hard)
GFE: 0 (it feels like going to the fukc shop-non exsistent)
RTF: If you want quality action except for GFE lovers.
Pardon me if my ratings are too low or too high as my experience in HC scene is very limited, less then 10.:o

vic88
25-08-2007, 08:41 PM
who is the new ang pai in LHC after estee quit?
isit Mico, Joyce or Tina?

zenarc
26-08-2007, 05:02 AM
who is the new ang pai in LHC after estee quit?
isit Mico, Joyce or Tina?
Bro, Mico, Tina, Joyce Top3 in LHC.:)

ahchung78
27-08-2007, 12:15 PM
My FR....

My usual practice is to go in and let the receptionist choose for me the gal, so that i can get to be served by a diff gal. This time at leisure was no diff, a gal named Chili came in, took off the towel covering me and started messaging me. Was enjoying it when 5 mins later, a call came in, Chili had to go because some walk-in customer requested for her. Quite pissed actually but nvm, wait and see how. Then Lisa walked in, quite quiet, not very chatty, message soso and at the end of it, I requested for bj. Everything else quite SOP. 1 word - average

n8250
27-08-2007, 02:42 PM
Mico, Tina, Joyce ?
Hmm..Will go try soon...
Thanks Bro...:p

zenarc
28-08-2007, 11:55 AM
Mico, Tina, Joyce ?
Hmm..Will go try soon...
Thanks Bro...:p

Mico, Joyce, Tina, die die must try! hehe...

cheers,
zenarc

enjoyboy
28-08-2007, 09:21 PM
When Tina comming back? miss her too...
cheers,

Thanx, already tried her , she does good service, but come to sex i perfer Tina, i just feel her, hard to say... but thanks bro, it is ok, will see her tomor anyway, made booking with her alreday . this girl is so busy so far, i wont miss it tomor... thanks again

dweeb
28-08-2007, 11:06 PM

Well, I beg to differ.

I had a session with her this evening at 7. While her catbath is pretty good, my GFE with her just isn't there. It's like bonking her for the sake of cumming, and she letting me bonk her to earn her hundred bucks.

I simply had no desire of wanting to do it with her man. I just wanted to do it to release the seedlings inside of me.

alvin1783
29-08-2007, 12:48 AM
It's like bonking her for the sake of cumming, and she letting me bonk her to earn her hundred bucks.

I simply had no desire of wanting to do it with her man. I just wanted to do it to release the seedlings inside of me.Maybe the chemistry is juz not there :o

But then her height and boobs really attracts me :p

dweeb
29-08-2007, 12:51 AM
I must admit that her boobs are no bad, but if no chemistry, no matter how big the boobs are, there will still be no enjoyment...

Maybe the chemistry is juz not there :o

But then her height and boobs really attracts me :p

alvin1783
29-08-2007, 12:57 AM

5) Fann (1.6-1.63m, straight hair, hairslim, A-cup, excel in massage & service)
6) Fiona (21 yrs, A-cup)
8) JJ – (Petite)
12) Maggie (1.62-1.65m, AtoB boobs, excels in massage)
13) Mandy (1.55-1.58m)
14) Mango (1.6-1.63m, slim, A-cup)
15) May (currently tallest gal in Leisure, at least 1.75m)
17) Ruby (1.62-1.65m)
18) Nokia (Below avg look, excel in service)
19) Sandy
20) Star
22) Yen (above 35yo, provide massage only)

Left Leisure - Chris, Estee, Katherine, Moon, Vivian (now in Lexon as Yoko) and Win

alvin1783
29-08-2007, 12:58 AM
I must admit that her boobs are no bad, but if no chemistry, no matter how big the boobs are, there will still be no enjoyment...When you are at the right place, right time, you will sure find someone that can click with you. Cheers :)

zenarc
29-08-2007, 03:10 AM
I agree with u bro alvin1783!

Mico her face very pretty her boobs very nice with pinky tits! her body smooth smooth skin and provide GFE and good BBBJ AR!

cheers,
zenarc

johnny1313
29-08-2007, 09:34 AM
My short FR on Lisa...

Name: Lisa
Looks: 6.5 (have rabbit tooth)
Body: 7
CB: 8
BJ: 8.5
FJ: 7 (She had no complains when i know i am really pumping her really really hard)
GFE: 0 (it feels like going to the fukc shop-non exsistent)
RTF: If you want quality action except for GFE lovers.
Pardon me if my ratings are too low or too high as my experience in HC scene is very limited, less then 10.:o

Hi, is that the same Lisa that work in Kallang last time?? Use to look for her at that time, but now the hc moved, very paiseh to say i dun know where they moved, can anyone tell me??:D

Bayleaf
29-08-2007, 10:12 AM

6) Fiona (21 yrs, A-cup)

Bro, Fiona should be 24 years old, yup defintely A-Cup, and slim too.

alvin1783
29-08-2007, 11:05 AM
Hmm, let me see ...

Mico her face very pretty ...

Depends on individual but very pretty is really over-stating it though.

...her boobs very nice with pinky tits! her body smooth smooth skin...

This aspect without doubt. Totally agreed :D

... and provide GFE...

I believed not all bros have similar treatment so it really depends on the parties involved.

and good BBBJ AR!

Totally agreed! Lots of slurping sound effects. And her moans during FJ is really sextisfying :D

alvin1783
29-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Bro, Fiona should be 24 years old, yup defintely A-Cup, and slim too.Oh ok. One of the gal was telling me Fiona has model-like figure and feature, is it true?

Was contemplating to try either Fiona, Mango or JJ during one of the visit but end-up with Tina instead. Maybe too old to be adventurous ... hahahaa :D

Any comparison from bros out there on these 3 gals?

sch123
29-08-2007, 07:04 PM

Mico her face very pretty her boobs very nice with pinky tits! her body smooth smooth skin and provide GFE and good BBBJ AR!

cheers,
zenarc

although i tried her a few times, she never do AR for me !:mad: maybe u handsome...

dweeb
29-08-2007, 10:07 PM
You guys are making me damn envious la... :(

cheers,
zenarc

zenarc
30-08-2007, 03:38 AM
Hmm, let me see ...
Totally agreed! Lots of slurping sound effects. And her moans during FJ is really sextisfying :D
Yes, bro alvin, Totally agreed with u!

Mico (IMO) is very pretty! tried her many time still provide gd service bbbj AR n GFE!

cheers,
zenarc

zenarc
30-08-2007, 03:45 AM
maybe u handsome...
Bro, I'm not handsome la, if u prefer AR can tell Mico provide u too! u wash clean clean bo?:D

zenarc
30-08-2007, 03:48 AM
You guys are making me damn envious la... :(
Bro, go try Mico agains! maybe chemistry will coming soon...:D

ahtas
30-08-2007, 06:47 AM
Bro, go try Mico agains! maybe chemistry will coming soon...:Dbro,mico must hav impressed u alot cos from ur previous posts u keep promoting her.Must try her since u insist.
:)

okietokie
30-08-2007, 09:54 AM
[QUOTE=alvin1783;2241525]
......Was contemplating to try either Fiona, Mango or JJ during one of the visit but end-up with Tina instead. Maybe too old to be adventurous ... hahahaa :D .......

Hi Bro Alvin, saw your post on trying JJ ..... I have try her before and personnally i felt she was not so friendly and therefore i opt for BJ only.
BJ was normal and kena Mechanical. I would suggest you try Fiona and Mango first before considering .... and if you are comparing with TINA ... its a different between the "sky and ground"

Cheers !!

alvin1783
30-08-2007, 11:25 AM
.... and if you are comparing with TINA ... its a different between the "sky and ground"

Cheers !!Ya, I know. Different league altogether.

Hmm...so its between fiona and mango now :rolleyes:

zenarc
30-08-2007, 11:57 AM
bro,mico must hav impressed u !Must try her since u insist.
:)
Bro, not promote her because she's provide gd service what! maybe u anothers supporter of her? kekeke...:D