PDA

View Full Version : cheong place in jb after 9pm alone

Jamctc
11-03-2008, 04:05 PM
yesterday night i faced 1 problem. I finished work ard 9pm, called tropical hotel, but okt said business closed for the day liao. Finally end up in MP at pelangi area. Any bro here can intro any good place to go alone after 9pm in weekdays? any pub? ktv? :confused: where you can have 1 or 2 ladies to accompany you, and raba raba a bit... thx in advance... :)

15-03-2008, 05:04 PM
yesterday night i faced 1 problem. I finished work ard 9pm, called tropical hotel, but okt said business closed for the day liao. Finally end up in MP at pelangi area. Any bro here can intro any good place to go alone after 9pm in weekdays? any pub? ktv? :confused: where you can have 1 or 2 ladies to accompany you, and raba raba a bit... thx in advance... :)

After 9pm..you can go Tun Aminah or Century Plaza

kim-seng-heng
15-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Better dont go alone there..try to get some buddies with you..At least can take care of each other.

CuntMan
15-03-2008, 05:56 PM
Let me tell u bout my experience at JB few years ago. I always went outstation and meet up with clients to do our business deals, usually late. Same like u ended with dinner which come to around 9pm. Dont dare to ask customer bout local hang outs as they r married men and we r strictly business deals, so i start to explore alone.

I cant really recall the name for the places, but there's one stretch of pubs, KTV, one of them with a big big sign "Love Boat". That's the 1st LSB i went, alone. Met up with a bouncer outside, I can converse in hokkien thus they thought i'm kakilang (local). Bouncer walky talkied ask one captain to come out and take me in. So many doors to enter b4 can see the reception counter. Can see many waiters, and ladies running around. Captain asked me i wanna room or not, I pretend got friends coming coz if they know ur alone bad things might happen. Captain intro a few ladies to jio keng (mirror or parade). Mostly i saw were thai which speaks mandarin, and indons, and a few local girls. I doubt they r local tho. Well this place is like a LSB which is Lap Sap Bar, not sure my term correct or not, a place which they play disco techno, music. I took 1 girl which is thai chinese, and she sat with me in the room. Can do everything u think of, raba, grab, kiss, lick, as long as the girls r willing. Even bonking as they call it "pak pau" or "lok sui". I dun recommend goin for it as the bonkin room is mere matress in a small enclosed room.

Damage was 2 jugs = free room Rm 35 each jug. Tit bits Rm 10, Girl rm 50. If bonk Rm 60 or Rm 100 depends on happy hour or not. Tips for captain and other waiters was Rm 5.

Thats time which were like years ago that's the situation. Now i reli duno how it is now. If u drive there, i'm sure u can drive around to look for kang taus.

Jamctc
16-03-2008, 12:21 AM
thx bro for sharing ur experience.... sound like its not advisable to go alone... or got any pub to intro to go alone 1?

CuntMan
16-03-2008, 09:56 PM
thx bro for sharing ur experience.... sound like its not advisable to go alone... or got any pub to intro to go alone 1?

IF u go alone u might get butchered coz "green" ma. If u pretend pro or local they dun dare to chop chop u too much. If ur carefull with ur $$$$$ and stuff usually it's ok coz they also hope u can intro friends too. :D

Jamctc
17-03-2008, 11:10 PM
am really green in ktv ler... how to act pro?? can give some advices pls... thx:)

JeffKL
18-03-2008, 01:05 PM
No ler, JB is not that terrible as what they make it to be. Actually, the night scene in JB is declining. Dunno where all the pretty girls have gone to. You can check around some of the threads here, esp the pinoy pubs to get a feel of what pubs are happening in JB. THe other pubs along Pelangi/Serampang area are pretty safe to go.

Love Boat has changed to an ordinary pub years ago. The girls there are so-so, but a tad too old.

I think the more "happening" girls are found at Hit Studio as bro sexcrusader mentioned in one of the threads. You can try out the place there.

sex crusader
18-03-2008, 05:23 PM
You think Jb is Thailand or phillipine meh where you can get butchered if not local.All the joint got 'menu' one ok!Don't play play with JB lang!:D

6" boy
18-03-2008, 06:01 PM
I think the more "happening" girls are found at Hit Studio as bro sexcrusader mentioned in one of the threads. You can try out the place there.

Yah, Hit Studio not bad. Last week went with Bro sexcrusader. Got one girl very plump with big neh neh... suit my taste :D

Got few also not bad looking and friendly too. Must better than Love Boat. Heh heh heh, if Love Boat's boss who is this 6" Boy, I sure mampus.

JeffKL
18-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Well, Hit Studio still the happening place.. 6" Boy better "pau" the place before other cheongster start coming in to take over the place. Sexcrusader still got some beer there. when we going?? I spotted the hot chick in sexy dress leh...

Jamctc
18-03-2008, 10:34 PM
thx bros for recommendation... check the thread, one bro say Hit Studio in Tmn Maju, the other say no... can any bro here describe more clearly? best is start from custom to Hit Studio... thx again

Is Hit Studio a pub? or ktv? can raba raba one? how much tips for the gal? sorry if these questions sound too stupid to you...

sex crusader
19-03-2008, 12:34 AM
Well, Hit Studio still the happening place.. 6" Boy better "pau" the place before other cheongster start coming in to take over the place. Sexcrusader still got some beer there. when we going?? I spotted the hot chick in sexy dress leh...

When you want to go? Just call me. I'll bring 6' along!I like the syt with the big mouth....slurp...slurp!:D

JeffKL
19-03-2008, 05:19 PM
When you want to go? Just call me. I'll bring 6' along!I like the syt with the big mouth....slurp...slurp!:D

ok man, next week. i call u again. meanwhile, my khaki hamster 08 also want to check out the place. wei, u guys help help abit up him le. he gave FR on the massage place.

sex crusader
19-03-2008, 05:22 PM
massage by hamster huh?:DOk la, will up him later!

JeffKL
19-03-2008, 05:24 PM
thx bros for recommendation... check the thread, one bro say Hit Studio in Tmn Maju, the other say no... can any bro here describe more clearly? best is start from custom to Hit Studio... thx again

Is Hit Studio a pub? or ktv? can raba raba one? how much tips for the gal? sorry if these questions sound too stupid to you...

bro, the place is at tmn maju/tmn pelangi (i not sure tat area belongs to who cos its border of 2 tamans), facing the empty field. if coming from customs, u will see it on your right after passing plaza pelangi. make a u turn at the traffic light (to jln serampang) after plaza pelangi and u will see it on ur left. (beyond the empty field).

its a pub. raba raba up to your cunninglinguistics. no tips.

actually, if u want pretty chinese girls and dun mind to pay, check out plaza dnp. the pretty girls there cater to the sg crowd. cos sg guys can be carrot head. :D we jb guys not that rich, dun want to go there.

JeffKL
19-03-2008, 05:25 PM

you can imagine her to be your darling hannah lor.. haha:p

sex crusader
19-03-2008, 05:33 PM
Hannah is MILF ler!DNP is for carrot head lah!How come 6' didn't joint the fun huh?:confused:He's on line ler!

6" boy
19-03-2008, 05:44 PM
Hannah is MILF ler!DNP is for carrot head lah!How come 6' didn't joint the fun huh?:confused:He's on line ler!

Ding dong ding dong... who calling my name. Me busy reading Hamster08 FR hur hur hur...

DNP not for us lah... We go there kena chop carrot head. The girl's one day commision maybe more than our salary man.

sex crusader
19-03-2008, 05:51 PM
You ring door bell huh? Which girl you want?:D

KatoeyLover69
19-03-2008, 08:26 PM
No ler, JB is not that terrible as what they make it to be. Actually, the night scene in JB is declining. Dunno where all the pretty girls have gone to.

If you really cannot find any gals in JB after 9.00 pm and instead of going back to your hotel room / house to PCC, I suggest that you take a drive to Susur 4, Jalan Tun Abdul Razak to look for those "gals" with BIG boobs ...... there are Malaysian, Indonesian and Thai "gals" here in the back lane (behing Restoran Ally) who 'cari makan' from 8.00 pm to 7.00 am ...... however, a word of caution here ...... instead of 'screwing' the 'gal', the 'gal' might screw you with a dick BIGGER than yours ! :D

Jamctc
19-03-2008, 11:02 PM
bro Jeff, thx for your information... will go n cc66...

normally you guys drink beer? cos i cannot drink beer, cannot drink wine, due to some health problem. so any other choice?

ENCHANTER
05-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Hi Bros

I heard Dorsett disco quite happening, alot of local chicks hanging around there!!! Can pick up?

Santa
20-04-2008, 05:56 PM
i think u mean Dolce in duty free zone ! pick up maybe But not free of charge.
criteria must be young... handsome.... enough $ to buy few bottles of vodka or bacardi . If not better take a lift next door up 7th fllor to Roman Spa ...:o

Jamctc
21-04-2008, 10:18 PM
so expensive lor.... few bottles of vodka... maybe cheaper and better go for the second choice... next door lift up... ha ha....

koukou
13-06-2008, 01:01 PM
i dun mind be carrot head leh. haha...
got any more fr on plaza dnp?