PDA

View Full Version : Guangzhou City

Hank
11-03-2008, 01:26 PM
Have seen most of the threads but isnt much info on Guangzhou so thought of putting up a new thread for all bros to contribute.

Perhaps is not really happening in Guangzhou in Tianhe and Yuexiu District as I have stationed here for few weeks but yet to see any joints or nice pubs around. Any recommendation!!

Thanks.

sohbuckkong
11-03-2008, 08:39 PM
Have seen most of the threads but isnt much info on Guangzhou so thought of putting up a new thread for all bros to contribute.

Perhaps is not really happening in Guangzhou in Tianhe and Yuexiu District as I have stationed here for few weeks but yet to see any joints or nice pubs around. Any recommendation!!

Thanks.

There was a thread on Guangzhou, but I could not find it anymore. Dongguan to the east of guangzhou is a very happening place. Can go there during your off days.

Hank
11-03-2008, 10:05 PM
I have yet to explore Dongguan but from the threads it does look happening.

Went to Catwalk at Tianhe Sports Centre, mostly locals but dun think can bring back coz all of them sticking with local guys. As for the spa and suana at Tianhe Sports Centre, is quite high end but purely spa and massage only.

Will explore more around here and update again. Others bros who have lobang in this city, pls contribute :)

Hank
18-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Hi any bros, any FL to recommend in Guangzhou Tianhe / Yuexiu District?