PDA

View Full Version : Anyone recall a Malaysian Chinese ML named Ice?

Keima
12-06-2021, 07:51 PM
Just trying my luck. Was chatting with a bro who was reminiscing about her, so kinda wonder if anyone else knew what happened to this ML.

Ice was mid-20s, tall, fair and slim, had long waist-length hair and did Swedish massage at Stella Wellness in Changi from 2017 to 2018.

She suddenly quit after CNY 2018, so I never got her contacts - used to be one of her regulars as she could really hold a conversation. Just wondering if she's still in SG, or if she's doing OK back in MY - I know her mother needed long term medical treatment.

I know there was another Malaysian ML called Ice at Orchid Spa around the same time, but that's different lady.

kennethmak
12-06-2021, 08:49 PM
Was she the one with shoulder length hair and height less than 1.6m? Had another malaysian working there too.
She was well known for her acc pressure joints massage.
I heard she came back sg to work again but not sure where.

Keima
12-06-2021, 09:16 PM
Was she the one with shoulder length hair and height less than 1.6m? Had another malaysian working there too.
She was well known for her acc pressure joints massage.
I heard she came back sg to work again but not sure where.

No, reckon the short ML you are thinking of is Gem, who is now at W Wellness.

As I posted, Ice was taller, about 1.65m and very slender, which long straight waist length hair, only did Swedish massage, and spoke excellent English.

bignehneh
14-06-2021, 06:39 AM
The ice I know is a malay with slim body and big tits.

Mattsparco
14-06-2021, 09:26 AM
bro u know the malay ice still doing massage?

WhiteRunner
14-06-2021, 10:01 AM
Bro that place name very long no hear liao leh.

Back then Dream also there, Michelle also there.

Some of Ice colleagues now serve at the Bukit Timah shop, maybe can ask there?

Keima
14-06-2021, 12:46 PM
Bro that place name very long no hear liao leh.

Back then Dream also there, Michelle also there.

Some of Ice colleagues now serve at the Bukit Timah shop, maybe can ask there?

I've asked some of the ladies now in Orchard shop, they dun remember her. Counter ladies also dun know.

Dream was in a different branch at the time, Michelle also I think was after this time period.

Another ML I also liked at Stella that went 'missing' was Nova.

fax88
14-06-2021, 01:37 PM
The Malaysian Ice is it tanglin hc one? I think she retired already .

Keima
14-06-2021, 01:39 PM

Details in first post la

toto4d12d
14-06-2021, 02:20 PM
I know of a ML name Ice from the previous spa in Balmoral plaza. She

travelmate4720
14-06-2021, 08:14 PM
Details in first post la
This ice work in tanglin in early 2011......i think she very famous in those days.

travelmate4720
14-06-2021, 08:14 PM

i think same ice as fax88 mentioned.

travelmate4720
14-06-2021, 08:16 PM

Should be same. Malaysian ML used Ice as workin name is rare.....n so far the famous one was the one work at tanglin follow by balmoral.

shinlangan
14-06-2021, 09:05 PM

The good O days

eurekasster
14-06-2021, 10:05 PM
Just trying my luck. Was chatting with a bro who was reminiscing about her, so kinda wonder if anyone else knew what happened to this ML.

Ice was mid-20s, tall, fair and slim, had long waist-length hair and did Swedish massage at Stella Wellness in Changi from 2017 to 2018.

She suddenly quit after CNY 2018, so I never got her contacts - used to be one of her regulars as she could really hold a conversation. Just wondering if she's still in SG, or if she's doing OK back in MY - I know her mother needed long term medical treatment.

I know there was another Malaysian ML called Ice at Orchid Spa around the same time, but that's different lady.

She is very good in English? The English got those Ang Moh slang? She worked before at Australia right? Is that the same girl we are talking about?:confused:

Keima
14-06-2021, 10:36 PM
She is very good in English? The English got those Ang Moh slang? She worked before at Australia right? Is that the same girl we are talking about?:confused:

The one I’m looking for has an Aussie degree bro.

A few bros are conflating her with an Ice that was in Balmoral… I don’t think it’s the same lady.

I know she worked in Singapore before her stint in Australia, then came back to SG and worked at Stella, but dun think it was Balmoral in the early 2000s, as she was mid to late 20s in 2018.

Keima
16-06-2021, 05:46 PM
Bumping up for awareness.

whitehead
16-06-2021, 06:27 PM
I remember the ice from Stella. She the period that you mentioned is also the same that I visited her there. She does AR too which is why it left an impression. But too bad I am a boobs lover and she is loses out in that area. But other than that, she does hold a conversation and it is always refreshing to talk to someone in our own slang and not listening to some china accent.

Keima
16-06-2021, 07:34 PM
I remember the ice from Stella. She the period that you mentioned is also the same that I visited her there. She does AR too which is why it left an impression. But too bad I am a boobs lover and she is loses out in that area. But other than that, she does hold a conversation and it is always refreshing to talk to someone in our own slang and not listening to some china accent.

Yep, her expertise were unfortunately limited to selective types, but her oral presentation was outstanding.

newbiemgs
28-06-2021, 08:14 PM
The ice I know is a malay with slim body and big tits.

Can share contact bro?

Earnestball
28-06-2021, 10:45 PM

From Penang. There was also a Joyce there back then. Joyce moved to Eminent Plaza. They were really great.

RTF not enough.

hwee89
06-07-2021, 07:14 AM

Hi bro nt sure is this the ice u looking for which is now at spa 7 jurong. U can go to fb n search for spa 7 ice n take a look

BroRelax
06-07-2021, 03:21 PM
Should be same. Malaysian ML used Ice as workin name is rare.....n so far the famous one was the one work at tanglin follow by balmoral.

There was an ang pai ICE in Bugis HC in year 2000 or so. Malaysian.

Very fair, tall, sexy and huge soft natural knockers (D cup), pink nipples and fully wax.

She loved 69 and drive a merc then. Fuck her gao gao and very tight pussy. Alway grind her pussy with my harden rob before capped and fuck her hard and deep.

Missed those days....

marcus77
06-07-2021, 03:40 PM
Maybe not her real name could be vanilla ice you can try to ask if not you can single the song

Keima
06-07-2021, 03:42 PM
Hi bro nt sure is this the ice u looking for which is now at spa 7 jurong. U can go to fb n search for spa 7 ice n take a look

Too young ;)

There was an ang pai ICE in Bugis HC in year 2000 or so. Malaysian.

Very fair, tall, sexy and huge soft natural knockers (D cup), pink nipples and fully wax.

Too big... :D

BTW, there's also a MY Chn lady named Ice at LKF, but I never tried.

welfaredependant
07-07-2021, 05:38 PM
Hi Bro,

Know exactly the "Ice" from Stella you are talking about.... She also disappeared after CNY that year... I even asked the recep when she come back but they said she not coming back.

Until today, whenever I hear ML name Ice... I will keep a look out... miss her...

Too young ;)

Too big... :D

BTW, there's also a MY Chn lady named Ice at LKF, but I never tried.

nocsag
07-07-2021, 07:24 PM
theres a ice in grandlink as well

xchange
15-07-2021, 02:54 PM
If the ML want you to find her, you will as she would have kept your contacts ect2.
If she does not want to be found, no point asking around as its a lost cause.

I understand sometimes its not easy to let go and wish you all the best in your search

warrior2013
15-07-2021, 03:13 PM
I've asked some of the ladies now in Orchard shop, they dun remember her. Counter ladies also dun know.

Dream was in a different branch at the time, Michelle also I think was after this time period.

Another ML I also liked at Stella that went 'missing' was Nova.

There was an ML called Ice at Dream Spa too. Heard she stopped in 2016 and I returned to Dream Spa at textile a few times but no one knows where she is now.

massage2016
14-06-2022, 02:58 PM

hi bro

Massage Goodness still here?

Paya Lebar

dapiguu
14-06-2022, 08:24 PM
there is a ice at adelphi b1 last time, singaporean. look like poly girl