PDA

View Full Version : Opposition Wins - HCs to close in KL, Selangor,Perak?

galsONtop
11-03-2008, 09:00 AM
Hi Brudders,

With the win by the Opposition in Selangor, KL, Perak in the recent General elections, do you think the PAS will push for the HCs to close in thses areas thus depriving us of having fun in these areas?

63licks
11-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Hi Brudders,

With the win by the Opposition in Selangor, KL, Perak in the recent General elections, do you think the PAS will push for the HCs to close in thses areas thus depriving us of having fun in these areas?

maybe they will ask u to convert to Islam and have 4 wives thus no need to cheong so much and ha more fun at home

Blue Monday
12-03-2008, 11:19 AM
I thought it was DAP who got selangor ?

IntelDuoCore
22-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Blue_Monday, it was PKR, a.k.a. Parti Keadilan Rakyat who won the Selangor state. This was what I read from the news. PKR's de facto; Dato Seri Anwar Ibrahim is the party's leader but unfortunately can only contest in the election after 3 years or 1096 days (whichever value is lower) from his release from the prison. As for whether HCs will close or not doesn't necessarily a result from party leaders; as the police "tindakan" is actually enforced by government, not state municipal. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

forwsl
22-03-2008, 10:21 AM
No, they won't close the HCs, those are coalition state governments