PDA

View Full Version : LS Production Presents : My Passion "IXORA" (Pics and Specials Avail)

Pages : [1] 2

loveseed
11-03-2008, 04:37 AM
Dear bro, one of my latest production :

Name : IXORA
Height : 1.6m
Vital Stats : 34'25'35
Service : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM (Can do Tarma and even Foursome !!!)
Damage : $150/90/2

Click on Pics Link here => http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/Ixora_.jpg

Do join group or PM LS for bookings!!!

Regards,
LS

loveseed
11-03-2008, 11:23 PM
Bros do share share FRs leh... :p

LS

tunku
12-03-2008, 07:53 PM
need to recharge, not enough energy to go for foursome, so opted for ixora.

door open, the sweet smile and dimples already energized little bro. she sat me down on the chair. help remove my shoes and asked if it was raining outside. when i told her, 'yes', she immediate said, 'you cold?' and came up to hug me. we went straight into tongue fight and ease ourselves onto the bed. immediately, it was like two jc bf/gf who managed to put together enough money to get a room. as the frenching was heating up, the clothes went off piece by piece, so that our tongues were free to explore each others body. i usually just let the wl work on me, but ixora was so electrifying and hot that my tongue just want to taste every inch of her. we were like two hungry teenagers wanting to lick up each other. i lost track of time ....

she came up and we french hungrily. then she suddenly says, 'i want sex'.

before i could ask her, 'er... what do you think we are doing...?, she has a condom in hand, and put it onto little bro with her mouth, give little bro some good heads, hungrily move her mouth from little bro up my stomach up my chest up my lips and started to rock me. then she suddenly sat up and start riding me. she riding went faster and faster and suddenly she grabbed my both hands and placed them onto her bobs while she rode faster and faster ...

i could almost hear little bro moaning, and suddenly little bro let out a scream, but she was still going and going and going .... and collapse ... and started frenching me again.

after some more kissing and frenching, she led me to the bathroom to shower. and immediate we went to bed again and she offered me a massage. it was so relaxing i almost dosed off, but little bro was waking up again ...

we went into 69, the temperature in the room was slowly rising, and we went into 69 in various positions, it was like a competition to pleasure the other person. i could feel her shivering, but she was not willing to let go of little bro. i soon feel a gush of her love juice into my mouth, and that did the trick for little bro who also gave in ....

the room went suddenly silent.

hen shuang, i whispered into her ear.

in the shower taught her the meaning of the phrase, and taught her how to use it :)

soon it was time to go, but we could not part until after much frenching and frenching and frenching ....

loveseed
13-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Thanks bro tunku for the FR !!! :p

LS

Da Vinci
13-03-2008, 01:18 PM
Now is 12pm. Lunch break... (just 19 hours ago from my 5pm sexxion last night with IXORA)

Bosses, colleagues all out for lunch. All beckoning me out for lunch out today. But I chose to reject, I chose to pen down my thoughts... I told them, "da bao for me!!!" I decided..... when the memories are the freshest, write them down!!! My extraordinary sextisfying session with IXORA....

I will call her, "CHILLI PADI IXORA"

Just go for the session, you will understand my meaning.
I was browsing through since my outstation back in SG. Decided to step down for a short trip... So many thai girls in SG recently! flooded....with quantity, but quality??? turn to trustworthy agent... but unfortunately, he not able to accede to my time schedule. next up, director LS. Wonder what tricks can he tune up......to my horror!!! He offered me 4-some!!! I was thinking, I had never ever tried such a sex challenge before! Will I be up to it? thinking and pondering for such a long time.... decided, 3-some will be enough. :p IXORA and AXALEA.....but wasted! timing don't match. somehow, ended up with only 1. IXORA (the chilli padi)

Why I call her chilli padi? the first time i see her, she dressed in this nightgown, baby blue type. She is petite, very small size, figure also small size. but breasts is a beautiful B!!! from first impression, her makeup too exaggerating la!!! Spoke to her in my improving thai....she quite surprised i can speak, and started becoming like friends. I feel like bonking a friend! a horny friend.....or rather, a fcuk buddy! GFE was minimal....cos' she don't do the usual hold hands, kiss kiss, hug hug, or carress type. She goes STRAIGHT! all out to fuck.....me! After a simple standing shower, with lots of focus on cleaning my dick thoroughly, (later i know why....cos' she want to suck it like a candy!!!)

On the bed, we never touch nor carress, nor even kiss. She was talking to me about music, chocolate, and when I was telling her, she just go down straight to my dick without warning. From a limp dick, to a harden rod. all in the space of 1 sec! She got this technique of eating dick! she just put the whole thing in her mouth, and her tongue and throat does the rest of the job. Dont need her hands or anything. I believe she loves cunninglius! Because, she was positioning her very sweet,nice shaped clitoris in front of me! I had to obliged to fulfil her wish.... SYT's cunt are always so nice. flowery pattern, n totally moist. No smell, no bad after-taste and certainly the lick of youth...I want to stop licking her and go do the full course! but somehow, she just kept on "eating" my dick. Of cos' comes to a limit when she buay tahan anymore... she never even ask me for permission, she just capped the CD and sat down on my rod and started horse-riding on my dick!!! Can I classify this as RAPE? nope..... Cos' i gladly enjoyed the ride!!!!hellva fcuking gal! her moans, her body, her shape, her size, her weight...... perfect girl for riding! Got to cum in her during missionary.... but got to apologize, cos' i cummed first before her! and she told me, she almost cummed but i cummed first... she even said, she don't care. 2nd time, she must cum first! what a daring quote...

I could remember how she raped me 2nd time again. this time, i humped her till she came twice. but regretabbly, i did not cummed. But she is a fair girl. she told me, she know i like her BBBJ... so she will blow till i cum! and indeed, she blows me to seventh heaven again... I cummed...beautifully shot all in her mouth. and I just lie there like a dead man.........................

looks: 7.5/10 (individual taste but she is really SYT sweet)
bbbj: no horse run! i cimmed 2nd shot.. you say leh?
fj: riding: 10/10. missionary: 9/10. doggy: 8.5/10 (piak piak sound)
gfe (girlfriend experience): 5/10
fbe (fcukbuddy experience): 20/10
RTF: if i come back, it will be a tarma or a foursome. cos' she challenged me!
but i know if IXORA is so good, and AZALEA and DAISY as good, I will come out in a hospital bed....

after typing this, my dick hardened..... i feeel like going for one more round!
nabeiz.....:mad:

loveseed
13-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Thanks President Da Vinci for the FR !!! So, do you dare accept the "Tarma" or a "Foursome" Challenges huh ????? Hee hee... :p :D

LS

loveseed
19-03-2008, 11:56 AM
FR on Ixora by bro Sexpool

What can I say for this gem? She is absolutely pretty (considering
for Thai's gal) and I got hooked up on her live pic in bro LS
group....

Quick hand quick leg book a session with her with bro LS....as usual,
bro never disappoint me with a slot for her.....

Reached the designated hotel early for half an hour.....coz I cant
wait to meet this gal....once given the green light, rushed onto the
hotel...

Knock...knock. ..knock.. .there is this small pretty lady open the
door
for me...oh no, she really look alike in her live photo and she is
wearing night lingerie...wow, wat a turn on for me!!!!.....in my
mind, i tot its a show time!

Below is my summary on this gem:

Looks - 9/10 (She is really pretty and have very good attitude)
Maybe she is my type when i first saw her pic in the group...then
when i really saw her, I told myself, yes, she is the one...

Comm - 7/10

Well, she can speak very simple English. But she will always try to
talk to you and you feel that she is very sincere to service you...

Body - 8/10
Well maintained.. .she is quite slim, petite. She have B cup (she
told me) and she had small tattoos at her back but I really dun mind
and will excite me when I saw them while bonking in doggie...

BBBJ - 8/10
Her bbbj is nice with appropriate suction...however, i prefer to load
in FJ instead of CIM...she knows how to turn you on and its very
exciting when we did 69

Frenching - 8/9

Totally into it and you will feel the GFE while frenching....its hard
to describe in words...

FJ - 9/10
This is the great part where I enjoy most...I like to watch her boobs
and small nipples wobble while bonking..its really shiok...when we
changed to doggie, its makes me feel excited and her moaning is so
soft...I finished in missionary after tried out several positions..

GFE - 9/10
Overall - 8/10

Her attitude and service is excellent. When we first meet, she keep
saying I am cute and wanna to make love with me...hahaha......she is
quite chatty and like to share her life in Thailand

RTF: Already plotting a date into my schedule...

loveseed
20-03-2008, 02:05 AM
FR taken from LS Group by bro mysteryfoo

wat I can say is a gem like IXORA hard to find now a days, eventhough
you find one sometime, but hard to book especially when the lady
tagged with another partner to provide tarma session, I hv came across
such situation, really cant book the girl I wanted. I old liao, can't
take tarma or 4some le....haiz....

well....lucky me, I got a slot confirmed on one of the SYT that I
aimed for with director LS. I will cut the story short n straight to
the rating.

looks: 8/10 - cute in her live photo with dimples, pretty in real life.
body: 8/10 - nice...smooth skin....typical thai color, 3 small tatto
boobs: 8/10 - nice shape, brown nips, nice to suck
BBBJ: 8/10 - she is naugthy, she gave me short one during shower to
tease me then a long one for my 2nd CIM
FJ: 9/10 - her moan sound real, really real, she allow fingering, she
allow frenching, she allow painting, the most exciting part...I paint
her like no tomorrow, she cannot tahan and keep asking for sex..."I
want sex...I want sex...oh!!", I dont gave to her but continue until
she surrender and I tired...haha!!
GFE: 8/10 - she is really cute and pretty, she will take care of
everything once u step inside her room....girlfriend also cannot
compare.
RTF: this is a question for me....bro LS managed to get me down from
moutain once this time......but I think I will go back up there to
study somemore...:p £¨±Õ¹ØÐÞÁ¶£©

Evisu
20-03-2008, 04:54 AM
Saw her life pic and instantly sms Bro ls for a slot.Had too many disappointments lately but she is the rare one who didnt disappoint me.I have to say she is 90% look like the live pic while the 10% difference is the few pimples and of course not that fair(quite gd liao).Definitely a SYT with passable English and slighly meaty..If you like gal who keep looking at you while blowing , she is definitely the one.She gave stimulating bbbj with ball licking and ass riming.I didnt go for any Fj but have a good cim with her.Already booked my RTF but had to cancel due to my unpredictable work..Hope to get back in time to cim her again.

Look:7/10
boobs:small b nia
bbbj:7.5 hardworking,insist to suck me to dry
ar:7 not really fancy this
Fj;dun know,think i gay,not int at all
Cim:8.25 heavenly always my fav
Sorry bro LS for the short FR,really tired.Thx for the good service again.

amazeme
20-03-2008, 09:17 AM
Saw her life pic and instantly sms Bro ls for a slot.Had too many disappointments lately but she is the rare one who didnt disappoint me.I have to say she is 90% look like the live pic while the 10% difference is the few pimples and of course not that fair(quite gd liao).Definitely a SYT with passable English and slighly meaty..If you like gal who keep looking at you while blowing , she is definitely the one.She gave stimulating bbbj with ball licking and ass riming.I didnt go for any Fj but have a good cim with her.Already booked my RTF but had to cancel due to my unpredictable work..Hope to get back in time to cim her again.

Look:7/10
boobs:small b nia
bbbj:7.5 hardworking,insist to suck me to dry
ar:7 not really fancy this
Fj;dun know,think i gay,not int at all
Cim:8.25 heavenly always my fav
Sorry bro LS for the short FR,really tired.Thx for the good service again.

Wah Bro Evisu...the CIM King....long time never read your FR liao...Where did you disappear to?

B.Bollocks
20-03-2008, 09:46 AM
I m not gng to put any numbers or anything....I tried her last night..damn cute, sweet and friendly....Worth paying her price just for BBBJ!!! you dun try her BBBJ, you have never tried BBBJ!!!

loveseed
20-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Thanks bro Evisu and bro B.Bollocks for the FRs !!! IXORA.....The new BBBJ and CIM queen ? ! ! Hee hee... :p :D

LS

loveseed
20-03-2008, 09:50 PM
Wah Bro Evisu...the CIM King....long time never read your FR liao...Where did you disappear to?

Yo bro amazeme, the CIM king too ! When's your turn huh ? ? ? :p :D

LS

laserpower
21-03-2008, 10:14 AM
Came on the appointed time yesterday. Knockx2 and the door opens, a pretty lady standing there smiling. Dress in her white/green translucent dress, so seducing and yummy.... She lead me into the room, helped took off my shoes, and we proceeded for a shower before we get into action. She speaks little english and some mandarin but still ok for me to understand.

Below is my FR on her:

Looks - 8/10 (always smiling & veri pretty) real person same as the pic in the group. Looks abit like a local tcs actress :p

Body - 8/10
She's slim, petite with b-cup boobs(yummy) plus some tattoos at her back.
I slurp, suck & slick her juicy boobs.

Cathbath - 8/10
She knows where your weak points are and she goes slow and gentle from head to toe.

BBBJ - 8/10
Her bbbj was veri good, great suction with slurp slurp sound! She did a couple of rounds for me!!

Frenching - 8/10
Good frenching and veri GFE feeling.

Fingering/PJ - 8/10
She does enjoys fingering and pj. Kept moaning until she boey tahan!

FJ - 9/10
Veri Accommodating. Tried doggy and missionary, she seems to like doggy :D

Attitude: 10/10
Hardworking gal. Her attitude and service is excellent. She's kinda playful, will tease around and play with you.

Overall, a sextisfying session and definately worth your money. :P

My buddy FR on AZALEA:
Looks: 8
Figure: 8
Boobs: 8
BBBJ: 8.5
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10

loveseed
21-03-2008, 01:18 PM
Thanks bro laserpower for the FR for Ixora and your buddy for the FR for Azalea... cheers ! :p :D

LS

amazeme
22-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Yo bro amazeme, the CIM king too ! When's your turn huh ? ? ? :p :D

LS

Boss, I prefer Azalea lah...Melon seed shape face...I know very soon liao.:D

loveseed
23-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Boss, I prefer Azalea lah...Melon seed shape face...I know very soon liao.:D

Hee hee yes bro ! Very soon indeed I know ! :p

LS

loveseed
22-05-2008, 01:39 PM
Bros, She's Back !!! :p

LS

ahpuiahsan
22-05-2008, 10:17 PM
Bros, She's Back !!! :p

LS

Yes, LS!!!

HumSup
22-05-2008, 11:03 PM
Again... quality babes with good services from Bro LS....

Da Vinci
23-05-2008, 01:51 AM
she is back!!! this time, I should/must try her friend....or tarma?:)

dexblu
23-05-2008, 09:08 AM
she is back!!! this time, I should/must try her friend....or tarma?:)

President Da Vinci,

TARMA !!! TARMA !!! TARMA !!! :D FR !!! FR !!! FR !!!

....hmmm.... i wonder if IXORA is still wearing braces.... ? :confused:

DarkHorse74
23-05-2008, 10:39 AM
Suddenly got so many lobang's - but Bro LS never jio me pun :(. I think I have to relinquish my HORSE HEAD liao. I let Bro Dexblu down. :o

dexblu
23-05-2008, 12:30 PM
Suddenly got so many lobang's - but Bro LS never jio me pun :(

Bro DarkHorse74...

Fret not... U the KING of TARMA will ALWAYS raise the HORSEHEAD HIGHLY, PROUDLY & MIGHTILY !!!

LS oso bo jio me... Haiz... :( ... I even GOT KICK OUT of his group n i dunno who is here, coming or going... :mad:

loveseed
23-05-2008, 02:46 PM
Yes, LS!!!

Hee hee.. are you ready bro???

she is back!!! this time, I should/must try her friend....or tarma?

Ya President! How about try her friend first and then try tarma !!! haha!

Suddenly got so many lobang's - but Bro LS never jio me pun :(. I think I have to relinquish my HORSE HEAD liao. I let Bro Dexblu down. :o

Oh bro, bery sony la... Please don't relinquish your Horse Head... Anyway, you got your one lobang today !!! Will await your report... Hee hee...

LS oso bo jio me... Haiz... :( ... I even GOT KICK OUT of his group n i dunno who is here, coming or going... :mad:

Wow bro, I did not kick you out la, group got error again, please join my new group can ? Or can I invite you???

LS

DarkHorse74
23-05-2008, 04:48 PM
Bro DarkHorse74...

Fret not... U the KING of TARMA will ALWAYS raise the HORSEHEAD HIGHLY, PROUDLY & MIGHTILY !!!

:o Bo pian, I humbly text Bro LS since he bo jio me and he got me 1 lobang. 5minutes before my battle with AZALEA, Bro LS asked me to go for Tarma. How can? JUMBO was physically prepared but UNCLE was not mentally ready, so humbly declined Bro LS's invitation. :p

loveseed
24-05-2008, 11:07 AM
5minutes before my battle with AZALEA, Bro LS asked me to go for Tarma. How can? JUMBO was physically prepared but UNCLE was not mentally ready, so humbly declined Bro LS's invitation. :p

Hee hee bro, for your next battle, please be physically and mentally prepared for it, ok ??? haha! :D

LS

loveseed
26-05-2008, 01:46 PM
Now awaiting more FRs...:p

LS

kan00k
27-05-2008, 12:54 AM
First, got to thank Bro Loveseed for bringing such a swee FL and of course, arranging for my slot.

I shall cut the story short, going straight to my ratings:

looks: 8/10 (Swee! close to the photo)
bbbj: one of the best I ever had, if u treat her well, no need to ask ... auto
fj: 10/10!!!
gfe : 8/10
RTF: Short of cash .... won't hesitate if got cash

To all bros who have not tried, the BBBJ is out of this world!!!

loveseed
27-05-2008, 11:15 AM
Thanks bro kan00k for the FR !!! :p

LS

deXfactor
29-05-2008, 11:51 PM
Was scrolling through different threads yesterday and saw a thread on ixora. without much hesitation, i text bro loveseed for an appointment today morning.
upon reaching the destinated htl, proceeded straight to the room. door opened and i was so glad that i actually made this appointment. Her smiles in the morning indeed bright up my day. sat down and chat before proceeding for action.
overall:
Looks: 8.5/10 (looks better den photo to me)
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 7/10
Frenching 10/10
Boobs is just right for her built.
will definitely book her again.

once again, Thanks alot Bro LoveSeed

loveseed
30-05-2008, 10:32 AM
Thanks bro deXfactor for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
31-05-2008, 10:30 AM
Good morning bros... Awaiting more FRs to flow in... :p

LS

Johnthunder
01-06-2008, 10:35 AM
Had wanted to book Azalea but was not available book a slot with Ixora last evening.

Live Photo Accuracy: 80%
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: B+
Body: average, got tatoo 1 above her boobs and 2 at her back
Shower: 7.5/10
Communication: 7.5/10 (Can speak english)
FJ: 8.5/10
BJ w/cap: 8.0/10
GFE: 9.0/10
Service Attitude: 9.0/10
Initial 2nd round: Yes
RTF: Yes if vit m and time permit

Thank Bro LS for the arrangement. Appreciate if your side could upload more live photos of the gals in future. Thank a million 2.

loveseed
01-06-2008, 06:53 PM
Thanks bro Johnthunder for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
02-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Awaiting more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
14-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Dear Bros !!! Ixora is back !!! Sms me for bookings !!! :p

LS

loveseed
14-10-2008, 08:13 PM
:D :p

LS

loveseed
15-10-2008, 03:53 AM
Now awaiting more FRs !!! :D :p

LS

loveseed
15-10-2008, 12:18 PM

Click on Pics Link here => http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/loveseed8/Ixora_.jpg

*** Sms or PM me for Bookings ***

loveseed
15-10-2008, 03:58 PM
Passionate IXORA for you ?? :p

Best Regards,
LS

loveseed
15-10-2008, 07:10 PM
;) :p

LS

loveseed
16-10-2008, 11:26 AM

Click on Pics Link here => http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/loveseed8/Ixora_.jpg

loveseed
16-10-2008, 03:17 PM

LS

dexblu
16-10-2008, 03:56 PM
waaahhh... if only DAISY is here... CAN HAVE FIVEsome !!! :eek::eek::eek:

loveseed
16-10-2008, 06:31 PM
waaahhh... if only DAISY is here... CAN HAVE FIVEsome !!! :eek::eek::eek:

Oh Grandmaster Dexy missing "DAISY" already is it ??? Hee hee... :p

LS

czj11
16-10-2008, 11:59 PM
I originally wanted to book Azalea as I was turned on by her slutty pictures - unfortunately, she wasn't free. However, Bro loveseed recommended Ixora instead.

I am so damn glad I took his suggestion.

Looks - Ixora looks exactly like her picture - extremely cute face with dimples and a sweet smile. (She's got braces) She's just a little darker than the studio pictures, but it doesn't detract from her looks.

Overall, I had a wonderful time with her. Mainly because there was fantastic chemistry between us. Ixora is a university graduate so her English is very good and communication wasn't a problem. Ixora also has a great sense of humor so we were laughing and joking a lot throughout the session. Funny girl! Very bubbly and cheerful personality.

I liked her body - she's long and slim and her boobs are just right for her frame.

She's hardworking and skilled. I warned her that it was difficult for me to cum as (1) even the thinnest condom deadens the sensation for me, and (2) girls get tired as it takes too long to BBBJ me.

She gamely took up the challenge and sucked me for a damn long time until I CIM. At one stage, she was bobbing her head up and down so vigorously that the bedspring was squeaking - she was literally fucking me with her mouth!!! When I finally orgasmed, I felt like I was dying of pleasure!

I really like her a lot and am now debating whether I should RTF her or go for tarma with her and Azalea? Or maybe I should get Azalea alone next and then get both of them together?

Choices, choices ...

loveseed
17-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Thanks bro czj11 for the FR !!! :p Perhaps you should try azalea first and then later on, go for the Lesbo Tarma Session ??? Just a suggestion... Hee hee... :D :p

LS

loveseed
17-10-2008, 05:03 PM
:cool: :p

LS

loveseed
17-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Ups !!! :D :p

LS

loveseed
18-10-2008, 09:38 AM

loveseed
18-10-2008, 12:36 PM

LS

umbrella69
18-10-2008, 09:15 PM
Her yahoogrp live pic look real cute, so booked a slot for her. When I reached room, she does look like pic 90% sweet and 10% extra cute. She has a warmth character around her, make her look very enthusiastic. Although with braces, she look perfectly syt when she smile!! :)

Face: 9.5/10
Body: 9.5/10 (Real proportionate)
FJ: 9.5/10 (give you very nice feeling, maciam someone you know)
Attitude: 10/10 (Very pleasant and cheerful, if you treat her nicely lah)
Overall: 9.6/10 (Got standard & not play2 one)

loveseed
18-10-2008, 10:52 PM
Awaiting more FRs !!! :p

LS

loveseed
19-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Her yahoogrp live pic look real cute, so booked a slot for her. When I reached room, she does look like pic 90% sweet and 10% extra cute. She has a warmth character around her, make her look very enthusiastic. Although with braces, she look perfectly syt when she smile!! :)

Face: 9.5/10
Body: 9.5/10 (Real proportionate)
FJ: 9.5/10 (give you very nice feeling, maciam someone you know)
Attitude: 10/10 (Very pleasant and cheerful, if you treat her nicely lah)
Overall: 9.6/10 (Got standard & not play2 one)

Thanks bro umbrella69 for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
19-10-2008, 04:24 PM

loveseed
19-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Now awaiting more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
20-10-2008, 10:52 AM

LS

loveseed
20-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Upsszzz!!! :p

LS

loveseed
21-10-2008, 09:51 AM

Click on Pics Link here => http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...ed8/Ixora_.jpg

Best Regards,
LS

loveseed
21-10-2008, 01:19 PM
:) :p

LS

loveseed
21-10-2008, 06:55 PM

SilverFox@
21-10-2008, 09:04 PM
FR 40 goes to Ixora.

This is my 3rd bonk in 3 days. Completed 38(2 shots),39(1shot),40 (??shot).
As usual those who don't like words but just want points, scroll down straight away.

The moment the door opened, I got a shock. Because of her make up i think. Then when I settled down, i slowly see, ahhhh, looks more like the photo.
She has something that differentiates other FLs. She can hold a conversation very well with me. This one can score a lot of points on my side.

When the session finished, I have to compare her with Shiraz. Because I think these 2 are the most pretty I have tried from LS's stable. Shiraz look fair, demure, Ixora is sweet and cute. Shiraz is older, Ixora has youth on her side.

First of all I only wanted to do 1 shot, she insisted wanted to do 2nd.
We had a small argument at the end of the 2nd shot. I just want to finish it and get over with it as I think she has a few more customers after me. Then she slapped my shoulder and ask me why I cummed when she is on the verge of cumming. Whether its true or not, it sure sounds funny to me. I told her she is lucky. If she cummed, she has to pay me. Now I am paying her, so nevermind. Then she pulled me and molest me by kissing me again and again and again. Anyway, it was a good session as the last 15 mins, I really feel she is a very pretty girl. Except that if she is fairer, wow. I even told her don't put such heavy make up.

Ratings are here
FACE: 4/5 Stars (Sweet youthful and cute)
CHARISMA: 4.4/5 Stars (Her looks grow. I think highest i ever ranked)
BODY: 3.7/5 Stars (Slim, perky tits. Not big, but nicely shaped)
BOOBS: 3.7/5 Stars (Youth on her side, thats why natural and firm skin)
ATTITUDE: 4/5 Stars (Always 'slap' and caress me like gf)
PERSONALITY: 4.3/5 Stars (SMLJ also can talk)
GFE FACTOR: 3.8/5 Stars (Very deep gfe treatment. Kissing, hugging)
BBBJ: 3.6/5 Stars (If don't stop her, she can go non-stop)
FJ: 3.8/5 Stars (I must admit I am smitten)
ADD POINTS FACTOR: 2/5 Stars (She can chat with me very well)

TOTAL: 37.3/50 Stars

What a great way to end my 40th benchmark FR:p Very satisfied and happy.

loveseed
22-10-2008, 09:15 AM
Thanks bro SilverFox@ for the FR !!! :p

I am honoured that one of my girls made it to and is featured as your 40th benchmark FR !!! :D

LS

loveseed
22-10-2008, 04:52 PM

oldracer80
22-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Thank You,thank you, i think i no need to post any FR here , just wan to reassure every member in SBF that all the FR posted for LS's tarma is true if not better than the FR itself, for i have my personnal experience to proof that.

i have taken on all of his tarma team, and i would like to add my humble assurance that they are really the best in this forum.

cheers to all, remember to have fun if you have the gun

tonylim88
22-10-2008, 09:16 PM
just tried Ixora...i was literally limping out after the session. It was really good.

Let me begin from the top. Ixora is indeed a sweet looking girl. the type that you would feel proud to be with along orchard road. she has this look that really grows on you. and her eyes, oh her eyes....they are beautiful. Especially when she looks directly at me when sucking me. On one occasion, i had left my specs on the side table and had to ask her to fetch it for me because watching her while she sucked me is such a pleasure. The eyes spoke of desire, spoke of lust, spoke of a willingness to please...
on the last point she actually said it out "I want you to be happy"
damn, i don't think there are many in the world, those that i have spent more money on, that actually said "I want you to be happy" to me. I am not even sure if my parents want me to be happy and here was Ixora, she want me to be happy...what a mind blowing experience.

the fj was good too, she seems to like it. we dug, we sucked, we poked, we moaned, we rammed and we cumed. it wasn't the fastest shot ever but i was satisfying.

The second shot was equally great. i had been selfish and the uterior motive of not wanting the session to end, so i had her sucked me till no tomorrow and when i was about to climax, i told her that i had to fuck her. she obliged, stick on a condom and we banged like there was no tomorrow. As i was about to come again, i took it out and asked her to suck me, she poured baby oil and jerk me off to heaven....it was explosive. not a lot of cum but a lot of happiness. i was happy. she had achieved her goal.

tony

PS. we talked about tarma and she claimed that her partner was just as good. but i told her i can't possibly enjoy the 2 girls fully in 90 minutes. She actually said that there are customers who could come 4 times during the 90 min session. Wow..i don't even think that was biologically possible. to the 4 times/90 champion, i salute you!

loveseed
23-10-2008, 10:22 AM
just tried Ixora...i was literally limping out after the session. It was really good.

Let me begin from the top. Ixora is indeed a sweet looking girl. the type that you would feel proud to be with along orchard road. she has this look that really grows on you. and her eyes, oh her eyes....they are beautiful. Especially when she looks directly at me when sucking me. On one occasion, i had left my specs on the side table and had to ask her to fetch it for me because watching her while she sucked me is such a pleasure. The eyes spoke of desire, spoke of lust, spoke of a willingness to please...

Thanks bro tonylim88 for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
23-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Awaiting more FRs...:p

LS

loveseed
23-10-2008, 10:01 PM

LS

loveseed
24-10-2008, 02:15 PM

loveseed
24-10-2008, 04:33 PM
:p :D

LS

loveseed
24-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Upsszzz !!! :p

LS

loveseed
24-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Awaiting more FRs !!! :p

LS

loveseed
25-10-2008, 09:53 AM

loveseed
25-10-2008, 02:11 PM

LS

loveseed
25-10-2008, 05:46 PM
Upszzz !!! :p

LS

loveseed
26-10-2008, 10:40 AM

loveseed
26-10-2008, 03:08 PM

LS

loveseed
27-10-2008, 11:20 AM
Awaiting more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
27-10-2008, 05:03 PM
Ups!!! :p

LS

ahkokk
27-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Im back to my FR... Sorry LS i was go back and holiday at my hometown so im was late to post my FR

this is my 2nd time back to LS agent services. This time LS was provide me a well service and gal !!!

she are very nice chatting, bonking, sucking, everthing... good services...

i totally enjoy 90min at hotel room!!!

i was tired writing FR... bcoz i needed oversea soon...

i give point is 9/10 for this gal, and the live photo is actual same this gal

i Love her much much more !!!!

If possible i will bring my fren to enjoy LS services !

Finally thank you LS provided me special services and rush i order to u ! thank you very much !!!

blueman81
27-10-2008, 11:26 PM
Sorry for my late FR.. Anyway that is what I feel about Ixora..

I was quite tired on that day and I have only really tried this kind of service before for few times, so somehow still not used to it. However, it is really a good 90 mins experience with her. She has a nice personality and eager to break the ice to make me feel comfortable, even though her English is not that good, but we can still hold the conversation quite well.

So these are my ratings:

Face: 4/5 Stars (90% Similar to the photo) - The more I looked, the more I feel that she is beautiful.
Body: 4/5 Stars - Proportionate
Attitude/Personality: 5/5 Stars
GFE: 4/5
CIM: Did not try.
BBBJ: 5/5 Stars
FJ: 4/5 Stars
RTF: Possibly, but I do remember that she said that she be leaving this week

That is all guys, hopefully it is detailed enough.

Thanks,
blueman81

loveseed
05-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Dear Bros !!! IXORA is back !!! Bookings start now !!! :) :p

LS

loveseed
05-10-2009, 08:23 PM
Im back to my FR... Sorry LS i was go back and holiday at my hometown so im was late to post my FR

this is my 2nd time back to LS agent services. This time LS was provide me a well service and gal !!!

she are very nice chatting, bonking, sucking, everthing... good services...

i totally enjoy 90min at hotel room!!!

i was tired writing FR... bcoz i needed oversea soon...

i give point is 9/10 for this gal, and the live photo is actual same this gal

i Love her much much more !!!!

If possible i will bring my fren to enjoy LS services !

Finally thank you LS provided me special services and rush i order to u ! thank you very much !!!

Thanks bro ahkokk for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
05-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Sorry for my late FR.. Anyway that is what I feel about Ixora..

I was quite tired on that day and I have only really tried this kind of service before for few times, so somehow still not used to it. However, it is really a good 90 mins experience with her. She has a nice personality and eager to break the ice to make me feel comfortable, even though her English is not that good, but we can still hold the conversation quite well.

So these are my ratings:

Face: 4/5 Stars (90% Similar to the photo) - The more I looked, the more I feel that she is beautiful.
Body: 4/5 Stars - Proportionate
Attitude/Personality: 5/5 Stars
GFE: 4/5
CIM: Did not try.
BBBJ: 5/5 Stars
FJ: 4/5 Stars
RTF: Possibly, but I do remember that she said that she be leaving this week

That is all guys, hopefully it is detailed enough.

Thanks,
blueman81

Thanks bro blueman81 for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
06-10-2009, 09:03 AM

LS

loveseed
06-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Service : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM (Can do Tarma with Azalea !!!)

loveseed
06-10-2009, 07:48 PM
UPS !!! :p

LS

loveseed
07-10-2009, 03:36 PM
:cool: :)

LS

loveseed
07-10-2009, 06:07 PM
Now awaiting for more FRs...:p

LS

loveseed
07-10-2009, 08:49 PM

loveseed
07-10-2009, 11:01 PM

LS

loveseed
08-10-2009, 12:14 PM
UPsszzz !!! :p

LS

loveseed
08-10-2009, 04:59 PM
Awaiting for more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
08-10-2009, 10:28 PM

loveseed
09-10-2009, 12:43 AM

LS

loveseed
09-10-2009, 11:39 AM
UPZ !!! :p

LS

loveseed
09-10-2009, 04:35 PM

LS

loveseed
09-10-2009, 06:40 PM

loveseed
09-10-2009, 09:13 PM
;) :)

ls

loveseed
09-10-2009, 11:45 PM

LS

loveseed
10-10-2009, 01:39 PM

LS

loveseed
10-10-2009, 09:02 PM

loveseed
11-10-2009, 10:23 AM

LS

loveseed
11-10-2009, 03:07 PM

LS

loveseed
11-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Now awaiting for more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
12-10-2009, 08:37 AM

loveseed
12-10-2009, 03:46 PM

LS

loveseed
12-10-2009, 09:16 PM

LS

loveseed
12-10-2009, 11:20 PM

LS

loveseed
13-10-2009, 08:51 AM

bumm
13-10-2009, 10:55 AM
Looks : 8/10
at some angle, u may find that she is like a jap gal
:rolleyes:

Bbbj : 7/10 slow and steady just enough before the FJ

Body : 9/10 nice handful of B boobs. proportional all round.

FJ : 9/10 fun! :D

Gfe : 9/10 after the 1st shot, we spoke at length and enjoyed laughter

Communication: know good amt of english

RtF : let's see. but if i cld i will cos she really a lady u wanna be with for a good relaxing time

DMG : ask LS

loveseed
13-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Looks : 8/10
at some angle, u may find that she is like a jap gal
:rolleyes:

Bbbj : 7/10 slow and steady just enough before the FJ

Body : 9/10 nice handful of B boobs. proportional all round.

FJ : 9/10 fun! :D

Gfe : 9/10 after the 1st shot, we spoke at length and enjoyed laughter

Communication: know good amt of english

RtF : let's see. but if i cld i will cos she really a lady u wanna be with for a good relaxing time

DMG : ask LS

Thanks bro bumm for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
13-10-2009, 09:19 PM

LS

loveseed
14-10-2009, 12:01 AM

LS

loveseed
14-10-2009, 08:49 AM

LS

loveseed
14-10-2009, 03:16 PM

loveseed
14-10-2009, 05:23 PM

LS

loveseed
14-10-2009, 07:36 PM
UPz !!! :p

LS

loveseed
14-10-2009, 09:51 PM

LS

loveseed
14-10-2009, 11:55 PM

loveseed
15-10-2009, 12:39 PM
:p :)

LS

loveseed
15-10-2009, 03:25 PM

LS

loveseed
15-10-2009, 05:57 PM

LS

loveseed
15-10-2009, 09:24 PM

loveseed
15-10-2009, 11:34 PM

ls

loveseed
16-10-2009, 08:50 AM

LS

loveseed
16-10-2009, 03:29 PM

LS

loveseed
16-10-2009, 06:52 PM

loveseed
16-10-2009, 09:06 PM

LS

loveseed
16-10-2009, 11:54 PM
UPs !!! :p

LS

loveseed
17-10-2009, 09:48 AM

LS

loveseed
17-10-2009, 01:14 PM

loveseed
17-10-2009, 04:04 PM

LS

loveseed
17-10-2009, 07:29 PM

LS

loveseed
17-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Awaiting for more FRs...:p

LS

loveseed
18-10-2009, 12:44 AM

loveseed
18-10-2009, 10:34 AM
:p :cool:

LS

loveseed
18-10-2009, 01:22 PM

LS

loveseed
18-10-2009, 03:28 PM

LS

loveseed
18-10-2009, 06:03 PM

loveseed
18-10-2009, 08:34 PM

LS

loveseed
19-10-2009, 09:47 AM

LS

loveseed
19-10-2009, 11:55 AM

LS

loveseed
19-10-2009, 02:37 PM

loveseed
19-10-2009, 04:49 PM

LS

loveseed
19-10-2009, 07:29 PM

LS

loveseed
19-10-2009, 09:39 PM

LS

loveseed
19-10-2009, 11:58 PM

loveseed
20-10-2009, 10:10 AM

LS

loveseed
20-10-2009, 12:37 PM

LS

loveseed
20-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Awaiting for more FRs...:p

LS

loveseed
20-10-2009, 05:00 PM

loveseed
20-10-2009, 10:16 PM

LS

loveseed
21-10-2009, 05:35 AM

LS

loveseed
21-10-2009, 11:44 AM

LS

loveseed
21-10-2009, 04:52 PM

loveseed
21-10-2009, 10:33 PM

LS

loveseed
22-10-2009, 08:51 AM

LS

loveseed
22-10-2009, 02:11 PM

LS

loveseed
22-10-2009, 04:24 PM

loveseed
22-10-2009, 09:36 PM
:) ;)

ls

loveseed
22-10-2009, 11:52 PM

LS

loveseed
23-10-2009, 08:51 AM

LS

loveseed
23-10-2009, 03:57 PM

loveseed
23-10-2009, 08:45 PM

LS

loveseed
24-10-2009, 12:48 AM

LS

loveseed
12-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Dear Bros, IXORA is back !!! Bookings Starts now !!! :p

LS

loveseed
12-01-2010, 05:44 PM

loveseed
13-01-2010, 12:20 AM

LS

loveseed
13-01-2010, 10:42 AM

LS

loveseed
13-01-2010, 02:18 PM

LS

chenochink
13-01-2010, 07:03 PM
frs for this babe anyone?

loveseed
13-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Service : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM (Can do Tarma with Azalea or Merlot!!!)

loveseed
14-01-2010, 06:15 AM

LS

loveseed
14-01-2010, 12:50 PM

LS

loveseed
14-01-2010, 05:02 PM

LS

loveseed
14-01-2010, 08:56 PM

loveseed
14-01-2010, 10:55 PM

ls

loveseed
15-01-2010, 10:54 AM

LS

loveseed
15-01-2010, 03:07 PM

LS

loveseed
15-01-2010, 07:43 PM

draven78eric
16-01-2010, 09:36 AM
lovely,beautifully,cutey,cheeky...very well done for this ger...kenna k.c will reali fall in luv with her...the only minus point for her is her height...from head to toes..all is perfect..to me lah...nice wavy hair...sexy type one..nice face which can protrait cute,cheeky n sexy looks...3 in one liao...wat more can i ask...nice descent boobs...b+(suit her body frame perfectly...very nice to grab...) nice waist line...nice butts...nice legs...(bt she nt tall enough) if extra 5cm...she will be my 95% ger liao...5% for the communication..simple english from her...n simlpe thai from me...so still ok..if both ways can speak fluent...100% man...reali worth the try...has been oways fuuly book...so must book in advance leh....planning for rtf liao...L.S bro..take note hor...she got sumting which she like to do while in singapore...bt cant say lah...if nt pik cha lobang...hehehehe...u guys go find out urself yah...hehehehehehehe...anyway...her cim damn cute...very cute..u will wan to laugh...u will wish...to cim to her every morning if she is ur gf...I will wish tat...hahahahaha....95% to her...first time...rate a ger so high...sigh...wat happened to me...KENA K.C liao lah...siao...!! :(

loveseed
16-01-2010, 12:08 PM
lovely,beautifully,cutey,cheeky...very well done for this ger...kenna k.c will reali fall in luv with her...the only minus point for her is her height...from head to toes..all is perfect..to me lah...nice wavy hair...sexy type one..nice face which can protrait cute,cheeky n sexy looks...3 in one liao...wat more can i ask...nice descent boobs...b+(suit her body frame perfectly...very nice to grab...) nice waist line...nice butts...nice legs...(bt she nt tall enough) if extra 5cm...she will be my 95% ger liao...5% for the communication..simple english from her...n simlpe thai from me...so still ok..if both ways can speak fluent...100% man...reali worth the try...has been oways fuuly book...so must book in advance leh....planning for rtf liao...L.S bro..take note hor...she got sumting which she like to do while in singapore...bt cant say lah...if nt pik cha lobang...hehehehe...u guys go find out urself yah...hehehehehehehe...anyway...her cim damn cute...very cute..u will wan to laugh...u will wish...to cim to her every morning if she is ur gf...I will wish tat...hahahahaha....95% to her...first time...rate a ger so high...sigh...wat happened to me...KENA K.C liao lah...siao...!! :(

Thanks bro draven78eric for your FR.... :p

LS

loveseed
16-01-2010, 04:27 PM

LS

loveseed
16-01-2010, 08:32 PM

LS

loveseed
17-01-2010, 06:06 AM

LS

loveseed
17-01-2010, 10:54 AM

loveseed
17-01-2010, 03:06 PM
:cool: ;)

LS

@h-BeN
17-01-2010, 03:57 PM
Very very top notch lady!! Was my 3rd RTF with her.. The sexsion is as good as ever........!!!!!!!

loveseed
17-01-2010, 07:58 PM
Very very top notch lady!! Was my 3rd RTF with her.. The sexsion is as good as ever........!!!!!!!

Thanks bro @h-BeN for your FR... :p

LS

snake-eater
17-01-2010, 10:05 PM
Finally had the chance to try Ixora after trying so many times to book her for a suitable timing.

Already knew she was a beauty from the photo and FRs and i was glad to say i was not disappointed.

She is definitely one fo the most pretty FL i ever tried in singapore and her KC or GFE really gao gao, keep kissing me and keep asking me to hug her thruout session. She also has tatoos on parts of the body which i liked most and her body, though not exactly super slim, is just nice for me.
Overall , a great syt with a good bbbj as well.

Body : 9/10 Hourglass.. enjoyed the view when doing doggy..
BBBJ: 7/10
CIM: NIL
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 10/10
RTF: maybe

loveseed
18-01-2010, 06:31 AM
Finally had the chance to try Ixora after trying so many times to book her for a suitable timing.

Already knew she was a beauty from the photo and FRs and i was glad to say i was not disappointed.

She is definitely one fo the most pretty FL i ever tried in singapore and her KC or GFE really gao gao, keep kissing me and keep asking me to hug her thruout session. She also has tatoos on parts of the body which i liked most and her body, though not exactly super slim, is just nice for me.
Overall , a great syt with a good bbbj as well.

Body : 9/10 Hourglass.. enjoyed the view when doing doggy..
BBBJ: 7/10
CIM: NIL
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 10/10
RTF: maybe

Thanks bro snake-eater for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
18-01-2010, 12:57 PM

LS

loveseed
18-01-2010, 05:04 PM

LS

loveseed
18-01-2010, 08:39 PM

Click on Pics and FRs here => http://www.loveseedclub.com/showthread.php?t=322

loveseed
19-01-2010, 01:07 AM

LS

loveseed
19-01-2010, 10:53 AM

LS

cheeky-cheeky
19-01-2010, 12:25 PM
She look just like your GND, OMG... Booking for a session today... dunno can get or not...

Calling Bro LS... hope I will not be disappointed :D

loveseed
19-01-2010, 03:23 PM

LS

cheeky-cheeky
19-01-2010, 07:27 PM
Indeed I wasn't disappointed, got an appointment with IXORA after contacting bro LS. Proceed to love nest and SMS bro LS for precise location. Zoomed in and proceed to target location.

Press the door bell and was greeted by a cute petite lady who look sweet and slim. Went in and sat down, did some small talk and was asked whether to go for shower. Agrees but did not move, remain seated and her hand start roaming and stroke my didi. Said wanna rape me and we did a challenge to see who rape who, haha... :D

Instead of the SOP shower then action, we went ahead with the first round without going to shower first, she say she too horny already... haha... after the first round I laid on the bed and watch TV while she went to wash up. Came back and massage for me. Then she massage my didi and pour some massage on it and stroke up and down fast and slow and tickle my balls, ooh... shiok...

She clean it up and gave BBBJ for a good 10-15 mins and ask whether I am ready, capped it and ride me saying that she going to rape me this time. CHanged to missionary and finished her off, rested and went for wash up. Paid and left satisfied. :D

loveseed
20-01-2010, 12:25 AM
Indeed I wasn't disappointed, got an appointment with IXORA after contacting bro LS. Proceed to love nest and SMS bro LS for precise location. Zoomed in and proceed to target location.

Press the door bell and was greeted by a cute petite lady who look sweet and slim. Went in and sat down, did some small talk and was asked whether to go for shower. Agrees but did not move, remain seated and her hand start roaming and stroke my didi. Said wanna rape me and we did a challenge to see who rape who, haha... :D

Instead of the SOP shower then action, we went ahead with the first round without going to shower first, she say she too horny already... haha... after the first round I laid on the bed and watch TV while she went to wash up. Came back and massage for me. Then she massage my didi and pour some massage on it and stroke up and down fast and slow and tickle my balls, ooh... shiok...

She clean it up and gave BBBJ for a good 10-15 mins and ask whether I am ready, capped it and ride me saying that she going to rape me this time. CHanged to missionary and finished her off, rested and went for wash up. Paid and left satisfied. :D

Thanks bro cheeky cheeky for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
20-01-2010, 10:37 AM

Click on Pics and FRs here => LS Production Presents : My Passion "IXORA" (Pics and Specials Avail) - Loveseed Club (http://www.loveseedclub.com/showthread.php?t=322)

loveseed
20-01-2010, 02:45 PM

LS

loveseed
20-01-2010, 07:04 PM

LS

loveseed
20-01-2010, 09:06 PM

LS

xyzz123
20-01-2010, 09:09 PM
wow , thats a sexy looking babe.

loveseed
21-01-2010, 03:30 AM

loveseed
21-01-2010, 12:17 PM

LS

loveseed
21-01-2010, 02:20 PM

LS

loveseed
21-01-2010, 06:17 PM

LS

loveseed
21-01-2010, 08:28 PM

Click on Pics and FRs here => LS Production Presents : My Passion "IXORA" (Pics and Specials Avail) - Loveseed Club (http://www.loveseedclub.com/showthread.php?t=322)

loveseed
22-01-2010, 12:44 AM

LS

draven78eric
22-01-2010, 08:27 AM
RTF lagi more k.c....siao liao...%$#%^*&(*)(*)(%$%^:D

loveseed
22-01-2010, 12:15 PM

LS

loveseed
22-01-2010, 04:10 PM
RTF lagi more k.c....siao liao...%$#%^*&(*)(*)(%$%^:D

Thanks bro draven78eric for the RTF FR... hee... hee... :D :p

LS

loveseed
22-01-2010, 06:25 PM

LS

loveseed
22-01-2010, 10:34 PM

loveseed
23-01-2010, 12:56 AM

LS

loveseed
23-01-2010, 10:29 AM

LS

chenochink
23-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Seriously this babe service is top notch...only one that can make me feel i can cum 4-5 times cos she is so sexy and knows how to turn you on...

tips to fellow bros wishing to to butter her up..she likes JCO donuts..coffee bean cheese cakes..beard papa cheese cakes and grapes...all these can be convenient bought nearby too...
Get into her good books and you won't regret...

loveseed
23-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Seriously this babe service is top notch...only one that can make me feel i can cum 4-5 times cos she is so sexy and knows how to turn you on...

Thanks bro chenochink for your FR... :p

LS

loveseed
23-01-2010, 09:34 PM

LS

loveseed
24-01-2010, 10:21 AM

loveseed
24-01-2010, 03:09 PM

LS

loveseed
24-01-2010, 08:54 PM

LS

loveseed
25-01-2010, 03:08 AM

LS

loveseed
25-01-2010, 10:55 AM

loveseed
25-01-2010, 03:22 PM

LS

loveseed
25-01-2010, 05:55 PM

LS

loveseed
25-01-2010, 10:09 PM

LS

loveseed
26-01-2010, 05:17 AM

loveseed
26-01-2010, 10:48 AM

LS

loveseed
26-01-2010, 03:46 PM

LS

loveseed
26-01-2010, 08:45 PM

LS

loveseed
27-01-2010, 12:44 AM

loveseed
27-01-2010, 08:50 AM

LS

loveseed
27-01-2010, 01:01 PM

LS

loveseed
27-01-2010, 03:24 PM

LS

loveseed
27-01-2010, 07:16 PM

loveseed
28-01-2010, 07:20 AM

LS

dexblu
28-01-2010, 08:56 AM
Tarma FR by bro with endless supply of cum :eek: Jeanisis :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4498590-post11.html

loveseed
28-01-2010, 12:50 PM
Tarma FR by bro with endless supply of cum :eek: Jeanisis :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4498590-post11.html

Thanks to GrandMaster Dexy !!! :p

LS

loveseed
28-01-2010, 05:23 PM

LS

loveseed
28-01-2010, 07:28 PM

LS

loveseed
28-01-2010, 10:03 PM

loveseed
29-01-2010, 06:51 AM

ls

loveseed
29-01-2010, 12:15 PM

LS

loveseed
29-01-2010, 06:07 PM