PDA

View Full Version : Jln Sultan Plaza 4th floor Crystal Massage

10-03-2008, 01:47 AM
went to recce around after a job assignment, notice a massage shop quite discreet, especially the pink signboard, went in a matured milf big tits the receptionist welcome me, quoted 28 dollars for 45 min massage. told me it was quite early so there were no massuese around. asked me if i mind her to massage me. told her i dun mind, went into the room, she grabbed my ass...wooooo. 1st time like this.
i knew its happening arldy. she squatted down and showed me her G string black colour.....i immediately put my hand into her short mini skirt and touch her pussy.....she juz squat there and moan . very soon she was very wet. then quoted me 80 for Fj. i immediately pushed her head down to bbbj me. wow damn shiok. then i overturned her position to 69 and lick her matured pussy with g string on. no smelly and very nice. later capped me and i was about to cummed....she took off the cap and cim.told me her name is sherri.

looks: 6/10 milf
body : BIG TITS C cupper but short
service :8/10

bros can go try.
thanks for your points in advance if u like my FR:D

CKee
12-03-2008, 01:09 PM
i immediately pushed her head down to bbbj me. wow damn shiok. then i overturned her position to 69 and lick her matured pussy with g string on. no smelly and very nice. later capped me and i was about to cummed....she took off the cap and cim.told me her name is sherri.

looks: 6/10 milf
body : BIG TITS C cupper but short
service :8/10

bros can go try.
thanks for your points in advance if u like my FR:D

Hi Bro:

Tx for the nice FR...often times, if me look for cheapo release will frequent this JS Plaza and there are a couple run-down lao chios on both 2nd and 4th flrs. Have passed by this place but could not see inside....will pay this joint a visit and write an FR on this lady.

DehOne
12-03-2008, 04:32 PM
Sherry is one lady who really seems to enjoy her work... :)

I must say she has a superb body for a lady her age (she told me she was 55). It would put many a girl 30 years or more younger to shame. She also offers a 'tag team' experience with another gal depending on availability. That's quite and experience!

I'm surprised she gave you a BBBJ (not to mention the CIM) as she told me before that she prefers to play safe. She must have liked you bro - or perhaps business has been poor.

The 4th floor of JSP has a few similar joints. I have read mixed reports in this forum on the Thai massage joint next door. Futher on from Sherry's place, after the toilets, there is a 'hair dressing salon with older WLs, some of them surprisingly not too bad looking... but it depends on the time of day you go there. On teh same 4th floor their is one more 'salon' offering services... dunno abt the quality though.

The 3rd floor has some pretty rough looking (not to mention scarey looking) WLs offering their services but I would describe them as for the very daring only.

On the ground floor, tucked away over to the right at the very back of the building there is one more Tui na that has some fairly young and pretty chicks... by JSP standards anyway. Dunno what their service is like though.

CKee
13-03-2008, 05:49 PM
[QUOTE=DehOne;2632232]Sherry is one lady who really seems to enjoy her work... :) I'm surprised she gave you a BBBJ (not to mention the CIM) as she told me before that she prefers to play safe. She must have liked you bro - or perhaps business has been poor.
/QUOTE]

Tried Sherry yesterday and must concur that she is one pleasant nice lady. She says she doesn't do BBBJ and always must have cap...like her nice tits tho' a little saggy to the sides..at this age, she's well maintained. Put on cap and gave me a BBBJ and me could never sustain an erection with rubber on...eventually, gave me a HJ minus cap and spurted like a geyser. Could roam all over but she clammed up when I tried to korek...kissing but no deep frenching...massage below par but hey, I wasn't there for that purpose.

Overall, slightly above-average...soon JSP will be a ghost town.

17-03-2008, 01:00 PM
well, i did received a bbbbj, blowjob without rubber. :) like other bros said, maybe she liked me.:rolleyes: