PDA

View Full Version : Corona Inn-KL

Fantasy_66
07-03-2008, 01:17 AM
hello all taikors,
i am a newbie and this is the 1st time i put in some info here to share.hope can contribute abit to this site.
walk up to 1st floor where the spa is located.
Mainly PRC and Tomyam.Locals usually ML(all abt late 20s - late 30s)
my favourites are 1.Maggie (PRC)
details abt her : sweet-looking,very friendly,busty,abit fleshy (really nice to hug).u treat her nice and friendly...she'll do the same.
Name: maggie
Body: 7/10
Looks: 7/10 (diffren pple diffren taste)
Boobs: 8/10 (34A)
BBBJ: 9/10 (lick your balls and while BJ got moaning sound)
(allowed fingering too..and mouth kissing)
FJ: 8/10 (really go into the mood)
CIM: NO (asked her b4 already)
Damage: RM188
GFE:Yes
Favourite no.2 : Lisa(PRC)
BJ me while showering,asked me wanna cum or not?(but no CIM)if wanna cum while BJ in shower add RM100(her personal side-income).then proceed to bed,very tender catbath on my body,nipples and didi.Allowed fingering and mouth kissing too.i think she'll allow Pussy licking as well.but i din do it.Did the cowgirl and end in missionary.i cum 1st.then she arched her body up and finger herself to cum after me while my didi still inside after i cum.really a good sexperience for me!she is very accomodative.super friendly.but not so pretty.
Name: Lisa (speaks some cantonese too)
Body: 9/10 (small and petite but busty)
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 9/10 (34B with small nipples)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good tongue work and balls sucking)
FJ: 9/10
CIM: NO
Damage: rm188
GFE: Yes
well,this is the 2 tat i highly recommend.actually i have been visiting this place for the past few years.as normal,girls came and go.the above 2 are the latest batch.usually the menu here are not so goodlooking but they emphasize on SERVICE.Good luck guys!

willem_b
07-03-2008, 11:16 AM
bro fantasy_66,

was in corona inn the other day and saw this maggie. they told me she was a local. wanted to call her but she was busy. i saw her a little bit. want to confirm with you if she is the same girl i saw. does she have a tatoo of wings on her shoulder or back? the one i saw has one. would appreciate if you could confirm?

kagami
07-03-2008, 11:41 AM
May i know where is Corona Inn???

Fantasy_66
08-03-2008, 05:12 PM
bro fantasy_66,

was in corona inn the other day and saw this maggie. they told me she was a local. wanted to call her but she was busy. i saw her a little bit. want to confirm with you if she is the same girl i saw. does she have a tatoo of wings on her shoulder or back? the one i saw has one. would appreciate if you could confirm?

Hello Bro,
Maggie is PRC.she has tat innocent looking shy type.really can't remember she has tatoo or not.but next time check with the OKT.ask for PRC package 188.dun ask for massage session.massage session are done by locals or older foreigners.all the best!
Fantasy_66

Fantasy_66
08-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Dear bro kagami,
If you drive from Sg. Wang/bukit bintang plaza towards Federal Hotel(it's a ONE-way road).u'll notice that there's a right turn infront of Federal Hotel(Federal Hotel-on ur left).turn to the right road u'll notice a carpark on your left.Corona is just after the carpark.if u have tried any other chicks there tat is good..pls let us know!Happy F***ing

willem_b
10-03-2008, 01:47 PM
Hello Bro,
Maggie is PRC.she has tat innocent looking shy type.really can't remember she has tatoo or not.but next time check with the OKT.ask for PRC package 188.dun ask for massage session.massage session are done by locals or older foreigners.all the best!
Fantasy_66

bro,

thanks for your reply. i guess there is a different one. sometimes they call in the outside girls and i might have mixed them.

carry on bro...

cheers!

makelove
11-03-2008, 03:25 PM
bro,

thanks for your reply. i guess there is a different one. sometimes they call in the outside girls and i might have mixed them.

carry on bro...

cheers!

There are so many girls, so totally no intentions of mixing up names too

Fantasy_66
26-03-2008, 11:28 PM
Hello all,
how come no one posting any comments or feedback here?
don't tell me no one went to check out this place?

jerrystockton
27-03-2008, 09:56 AM
Hello all,
how come no one posting any comments or feedback here?
don't tell me no one went to check out this place?

Bro, i dont really like to visit this SPA. The facilities are old and place are run down, jacuzzi water also not hot and with lousy food (egg and maggi mee). Not only that, local girl damn limited, speaker inside the room also play those techno 'fing tau' song. How to relax and enjoy massage with those loud music keep pumping out ...

smaker
27-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Tried a PRC late last year

Body : 6/10
Name : did not bother to ask also.......:confused:
Face : 5.5/10
Boobs : 7/10.........big ones.....34C....i think
HJ : 6/10
Fingering : No.........she refused......darn!!
FJ : 7/10
Damage : RM200

Room was smelly like F&%&%ng Shit!!!...........prefer to go for El*t* Club...........damage at RM230, PRC..........she was TOP!!!!........

Fantasy_66
31-03-2008, 09:18 PM
hi there,
haha...i think u guys took the wrong girls la..ask the captain for package girls ma..no massage,go in and juz bonk only.u guys go try the massage girls for wat leh??haha..but frankly speaking,this place not classy.i truly agree.but anyway,everytime i went there,i juz ask for package girls (RM188) then straight to the room.don't even bother wat's happening at the spa and watever food offered.

jerrystockton
01-04-2008, 01:30 PM
hi there,
haha...i think u guys took the wrong girls la..ask the captain for package girls ma..no massage,go in and juz bonk only.u guys go try the massage girls for wat leh??haha..but frankly speaking,this place not classy.i truly agree.but anyway,everytime i went there,i juz ask for package girls (RM188) then straight to the room.don't even bother wat's happening at the spa and watever food offered.
Bro, you may want to try Saboon Spa as it offer much more nicer PRC than Corona Inn, nice enviroment and better food and only RM 10 more expensive.

Fantasy_66
01-04-2008, 10:41 PM
bro jerrystockton,
Where is saboon spa?mind to give us some lead?thanks bro

jerrystockton
02-04-2008, 09:50 AM
bro jerrystockton,
Where is saboon spa?mind to give us some lead?thanks bro

bro, just updated the saboon thread. pls check.

Fantasy_66
05-04-2008, 10:01 PM
bro jerrystockon,
ok.thanks for ur pointers.