PDA

View Full Version : SPA with hot staff

abio
03-03-2008, 05:14 AM
I`m going to KL Mar.21 and setteled in ISTANA hotel.can u recommend me any spa around there?are the staff hot enough?can I ask them for sex?

puddyluver
23-03-2008, 12:12 AM
got few spa and health centres around there....search for SABOON and Green Elephant. by meter cab .... no more than RM5. if u know the place....u can walk around Bukit Bintang area. good luck!

jnudes
23-03-2008, 02:51 AM
Hotel ISTANA is a 5 star establishment owned by Malays. SEX is a definite NO-NO there.

BulleYe
23-03-2008, 02:06 PM
From Hotel Istana walk along Rajah Chulan toward Beach Club try SDP
another direct to Bt Bitang, try Sky River:p;)

KL_boy
23-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Hotel ISTANA is a 5 star establishment owned by Malays. SEX is a definite NO-NO there.

Can one..Only in the rooms. :D

KatoeyLover69
29-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Report from The STAR dated Saturday 29 March 2008 :-

KL spa raid nets 37 foreign women

Putrajaya : A raid on a spa in Pudu in Kuala Lumpur netted 37 foreign women believed to be involved in immoral activities, marking the largest number of foreign women ever arrested in a single spa.

The 33 women from China and 2 each from Laos and Indonesia, were found with only social visit passes on them without work permits when Immigration Department and Rela officers arrested them between 7 pm and 9 pm on Thursday.

9 Malaysians, 8 men and a woman, were also detained to help investigations.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

dathinman
30-09-2008, 12:02 AM
Well there goes one of my questions about the spa there as I am staying there next month.

But is it girl friendly then?

Most KL Hotels are girl friendly. Istana should be ok.

jbmatt
30-09-2008, 01:10 AM
If you're non-Muslim they wouldn't give a rat's ass.

You could have an orgy in the room for all they know... as long as you can pay for the room that is ;)

KouChiu
30-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Wonder why no one is suggesting E2? It is a 5 mins walk from there.
Exit the main entrance, turn to your left. Its on the same side of the road.
Opposite of the complex is The Weld (shopping centre and office block)
The complex is called "Wisma MPL". You are looking for a legitimate spa
Spa is called E2. Ask the security guard for directions. But not recommendation
Before you go in, ask the reception if they have full package? It should be around MYR228? You can use the facility and bath for about 68. So go in have a look. I have not been there for a while, so please do not pm me for recommendations.

Check out threads with E2. G'luck