PDA

View Full Version : Starting a fling relationship in office

megaman69
01-03-2008, 10:04 PM
Hi Bro out there.
Ever thought of starting a fling relationship in the office where there's so much lady.. especially those who dress sexily.

Recently there's a new sexy female colleague in my office 23 fresh grad that start working less than a month ago.
She normally wore low blouse and sexy G-Strings :p
Though she's attach but normally when we talk she can be touchy at times.
Wonder if she's those type that fling.. as for myself got OC too.
Bros out there can give advice as to how to lead her to a fling.

Schmi
01-03-2008, 10:22 PM
You've OC & she's attached. It can be quite complicated in this case. Anyway, no harm trying if you really wish to check it out. All the best!

megaman69
01-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Thanks bro for the feedback :)
Touchy as in sit close to me shoulder to shoulder when we are discussing work, and sometime we met up take train together in the morn she will have close body contact with me as it's really pack in the morning.
Will try to hint her..but dunno what words to use..haha

director66
01-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Touchy as in sit close to me shoulder to shoulder when we are discussing work, and sometime we met up take train together in the morn she will have close body contact with me as it's really pack in the morning.

Ask her out for a drink after work lor. From there get her to drink more then you also drink more then compliment her...depending on her, choose which compliment to use, ie. clothes, her ability to hold her liquor, work, pretty etc.
Discuss world issues then move to local issues then slowly slowly say your life lacks excitement...ask abt her then the rest you think yourself la :p

ps: refer to my signature

Gentle Beast
01-03-2008, 10:58 PM
You have to progress further than just working side by side and occassional, 'incidental' body contacts on the mrt.

The real challenge is asking her out for drinks after work, just the 2 of you. And if the mood is right, go somewhere nice for a dinner. Then if the mood gets better, how about going for more drinks ...? Unless she is extremely horny, it is best not to expect too much on your first outing. Hold back your urge to bonk her on the first time out (if it gets to drinks, dinner, drinks )and be a gentleman - girls go crazy with guys who are cool about getting them into bed.

Disclaimer: I am not trying to encourage you to 'eat n shit' in the same place, but if both of you can handle it go right on.

Qimonda
01-03-2008, 11:07 PM
Always test market first before making the real move.

new30
02-03-2008, 12:32 AM

Rememeber to clean your mouth after the meal & make sure no hidden strings attached

HeadOn
02-03-2008, 11:18 AM
well try to tease w her also but dun let ur horns out so fast..gals get pissed off pretty fast unless she those loose type..talk with her on everything n get her to be impressed by u...slowly slowly take ur time..

megaman69
02-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Thanks bros for all the advice...
haha will try to break the ice and update all if hit the bull eyes :)

lacoruna69
02-03-2008, 12:02 PM
Thanks bro for the feedback

Any ladies who do that means she is comfy with you. Can proceed on asking her out for a drink to chill out after work. Test water first. Carry on from there.
Most importantly, post your happenings here for us to read. Thanks!

jerrystockton
02-03-2008, 12:04 PM
Thanks bros for all the advice...
haha will try to break the ice and update all if hit the bull eyes :)

bro, ask her out to pub and get her a jug of long island... the rest you know wat to do :D

dom01
02-03-2008, 12:13 PM
Go go... sianz her and keep us updated with the juicy details... haha... :D

travelmate4720
02-03-2008, 12:16 PM
bro, ask her out to pub and get her a jug of long island... the rest you know wat to do :D
lol,that is an old dog trick.....buy her waterfall,she will fall in an hour time:D

~|@|~
02-03-2008, 12:20 PM
Rememeber to clean your mouth after the meal & make sure no hidden strings attached

yes, your career should be your priority so don't bite off more than what you can chew :p

Sir Knight
02-03-2008, 02:54 PM
Take heed office relationships are most risky. But with the risk comes greater thrill right? Go for it!

KingBong
02-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Just to share my experience,not 100% correct to protect the innocent, which is me la:D I had an ongoing fling with one of the admin staff (A), she's past 30 and what some would call lao chio. Knows how to dress to reveal her assets and that gets the little bro's attention. It became regular when we were working on the same project, even during lunch, after meetings etc. Some of my freaking colleagues started to suspect something on and there were rumours going around. So bo pian had to stay away and keep low after that. Due to situation we did not even meet after work. Soon my little bro started to get itchy and spotted a new target (B). She's mid 20s,first job,fair and ok looking but not my really type. Compared to A she got no dress sense, like wearing thongs and see through white pants.We were working on the same project and ended up working late a lot. Soon she was working on my little bro.I'd pull her thongs aside and entered her from behind. My fav was when she just unzipped and sucked me off while I stood beside her, hoping no one would walk into the room :eek: Soon I lost interest and started looking for B. Eventually I had A and B at the same time, but B started getting jealous, being the more bitchy one, she made alot of trouble for A and A was asked to leave. Now B thought she had me to herself, but I did not like what she did to A, so I left soon after. End of the day, never listen to little bro, cos he's a dickhead :)

megaman69
02-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Just spoke to her.. let's call her May.
Will be going out partying with her this wed nite after dinner and the good thing is her BF not around :P
Think this the first time ask female collegue out drinking alone..
Hope thurs can wake up work..
Thanks bro and i will keep everyone updated.
Any bros intro if there's any club there's ladies nite around and less crowd? Didnt club for some yrs since i ORD.

ziyi
02-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Does she know your OC, anything happen ... will die ugly. Hope all goes well.

old_yet_horny
02-03-2008, 08:12 PM
All the best to Bro TS.

Any updates, remember to post here..:D

What ever it is take good care and dun get urself into trouble ya!:D

megaman69
06-03-2008, 10:32 PM

Super tired in the office today, and finally got time to write Fr.
Yesterday evening after work went with May at Maxwell market to have over dinner. During the dinner we talk about the new receptionist that join us this week. From the dinner notice that May is quite bitchy when we talk about gals... will keep diescribing how the new recep dress, the way she dress as well as..haha her VPL.
Right after dinner we went to a nearby pub (the stretch where there's lot's of ang moh and phillipinoes).
For our first drink we ordered 2 glass of Vodka Lime in which we finish up in no time, than i suggest getting a jug of Long Island tea. As we drank and chat up May keep leaning to me... just got this hard on when i smell her hair.
Trying to peep into her jecket but to no avail as the light is quite dim. As it was wk days not much crowd. To my surprise may took out her hacket.
I just can belive my eyes that she having a nicely shape C Boobs support by white Lacy half cup bra...

... sorry bro will continue tomorrow as to tired from last nite...

sexytoy.com.sg
07-03-2008, 01:33 AM
can't wait for tomorrow....

megaman69
07-03-2008, 08:08 PM
... she's wearing those white tight fitting spag.
soon we chat about relationship...
To cut short will focus on the main points :)

Me: Dun you find it boring in sg? Now place to go, either shop eat or sleep. so where do you normally do with your boy friend?

May: Normally will stay at his place go for short trip.

ME: What do u do over his place?? keke put on a gine

May: What do you expect when a guy and gal in the room the whole day be ending up doing?

Me: ops.. (act on a shy smile)..err just curious u ever ONS before?

Soon May told me about her hang out like St james, and during her JC, uni days at mohd did ONS before. This give me an instant hard on.
As we chat more, ordered another long island tea and Lambogini. Most of the time May drinking, what's my mind thinking guess bros up there know :p
It's getting late and notice May getting tipsy.. ask her if it's time to go back.

Me: Wanna go back hm, i drive you.. no worries

May: (smilling seductively) Let's go to the seaside

Me: Ok

As we walk towards the car she held her arm towards mime and can feel her asset. Drive to West coast park as both she and me stay in the west.
We found a seat that's close to end of the canel facing the sea.. near to corner.
Light up my ciggies while May head leaning against my shoulder. After finish puffing i look at may.. she's kida asleep. Keep asking myself what should i do?? Stay blank for about 10-25 mins before i decided to do the notti stuff.
Slowly give a light kiss on her lips but no reaction.. than i try moving abit.. haha can quite confirm she's quite drunk and asleep. Slowly i reach my hand to feel her lacy bra.. than gently slide my fingers from side of the bra slowly moving into her breast and lift the bra to the side. can see her aerola.. follow by her nipple. at this time my little bro spring up. Can you imagine seeing your female colleague nipple?? Just so great. Look around and there's no plp around in this ulu park.. decided to lick her pointed nipple.. as i was licking sudden can feel that May moving abit, immediately i act blur and sit straight ... she ask me what happend. Act blur say she just felt asleep. She give me that weird smile.

May: I know what you did just now.

Me: Sorry..ahh you are really attractive, just can't control my urge

May: You want more?

Me..ahh, so do you think we should continue.

To may amaze May stand up and ask me drive her back..
Maybe just not my day.. i really dunno what she trying to do :(

Reach hm her sms her but no reply.. The next moring went office bought her muffin and apologize about the nite b4.. she just say it's ok and she understand both our status(attach). During lunch didn't manage to get her out together. Msn her a few msg but no reply.
Till before she left msn me this

May: Hi, dun think too much we are still good colleague, spend more time with your wife.

Any bros out there can advise what i should do next?? Really confuse.

And pardon to bros out there if my story too long.. will keep all update if any.
I would like to thanks the bro who Up me too..

unsung80
07-03-2008, 08:53 PM
I would say listen to her. Seems like this May is not easy to up. I think if you try again most likely no friend liao.

bonk88
07-03-2008, 09:16 PM
bro, u r lucky that she still take u as a friend, i think u shold not try any more if u want to be her friend, to me she know what she doing for right and wrong...

DanziG
07-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Bro, I think your colleague May is playing with you. Tread carefully.

Gentle Beast
07-03-2008, 09:53 PM
Let's just say, she is testing you. She is right about not giving you more on the 1st outing, no girls want to feel cheap right? Next time it gets to a another similar situation before you can take off her bra, she will ask this question - 'Why do you like me more than your wife?'. Tough eh?

(I sincerely hope you are not trying to pull our legs with a big story, but I give you the benefit of the doubt) Please continue..;)

megaman69
08-03-2008, 01:16 AM
Hi Bros out that, what i telling is 99% truth except the name..
Still thinking over the incident.. can't seems to get an answer :(

hornybastard
08-03-2008, 01:35 AM

back off while you still got the chance
when you reach the point of no turning back, it will be too late for you
trust me,not worth it at all

usb port
08-03-2008, 09:47 AM
Bro, remember the saying: "Never shit at your own backyard"? Think twice before you proceed any further.

t123
08-03-2008, 09:54 AM
yah bro, unless u very sure. My case was that she was my junior in sec sch and happened that she also horny type. but its a one off thingy.:D

oscar676
08-03-2008, 10:42 AM
This story I tell to warn bros abt PSYCHO women.
I have OC, and there was this lau chio, mid-30s. She got cast CFM looks at me from day one of working together. She always try to be alone with me, come early, ask me to come early, stay late, ask me to wait for her...

One day, we alone, she hugged me and said she got feelings for me, very strong. I hugged back, and she start to moan, and french me. Then she put hands on my buttocks and press my bro against her CB. I put my hand under her blouse and bra and rub and rub. Then I reached down, and went under her skirt, and aim between the thighs, wah....wet thoroughly, slip one finger under the panties, one stroke upwards through the slippery lips and she shuddered and groaned, she CAME. As she continued to shudder, I just hold her tight. Then she said, long time no one do oral for her, I said, OK, I do for you, so she sat on table and I do for her, started licking circles around the clitoris, she moaned and grind her CB, and juices flowed freely, and I started licking upwards from opening of vagina, slurping up all her juices and finishing with flick on the joy button....after 15 mins, she buay tahan and CAME again...

PROBLEM: I got OC. And this lau chio kept calling me. Until my OC asked who keep calling! I boh pian, go and confess. OC very angry. But she took the phone from me the next time the lau chio called, and told her to back off. Luckily, she did back off, and I changed job. Can u imagine if she don't back off or decide to do a Friday the 13th on me, or my wife?

Be careful who you play with.

Nowadays, I just pay for it. Simpler. No strings attached. You sell, I buy, product good I buy again, product no good, I don't buy anymore from you.

dom_okada
08-03-2008, 01:25 PM
my advice - do not proceed on.

if it is ons or fling she is looking for, she would not have said that/done that.

I was in a similar situation (both working in same place,superior/subordinate) but with a slightly older woman (unmarried with bf, which i thought was less risky). I did not even reach the stage of actual intercourse before things went of hands when she demanded attention, time and favouritism at work. Things between us got so bad, she complained to the management and claimed harassment. The company's culture apparently do not look too kindly on my behaviour. I left on my own accord, knowing very well any prospect/future in the company is gone.

pokeman71
09-03-2008, 08:26 AM
This story I tell to warn bros abt PSYCHO women.
I have OC, and there was this lau chio, mid-30s. She got cast CFM looks at me from day one of working together. She always try to be alone with me, come early, ask me to come early, stay late, ask me to wait for her...

One day, we alone, she hugged me and said she got feelings for me, very strong. I hugged back, and she start to moan, and french me. Then she put hands on my buttocks and press my bro against her CB. I put my hand under her blouse and bra and rub and rub. Then I reached down, and went under her skirt, and aim between the thighs, wah....wet thoroughly, slip one finger under the panties, one stroke upwards through the slippery lips and she shuddered and groaned, she CAME. As she continued to shudder, I just hold her tight. Then she said, long time no one do oral for her, I said, OK, I do for you, so she sat on table and I do for her, started licking circles around the clitoris, she moaned and grind her CB, and juices flowed freely, and I started licking upwards from opening of vagina, slurping up all her juices and finishing with flick on the joy button....after 15 mins, she buay tahan and CAME again...

PROBLEM: I got OC. And this lau chio kept calling me. Until my OC asked who keep calling! I boh pian, go and confess. OC very angry. But she took the phone from me the next time the lau chio called, and told her to back off. Luckily, she did back off, and I changed job. Can u imagine if she don't back off or decide to do a Friday the 13th on me, or my wife?

Be careful who you play with.

Nowadays, I just pay for it. Simpler. No strings attached. You sell, I buy, product good I buy again, product no good, I don't buy anymore from you.

Bro, why dun you laid down the rule if the MILF wanted to do with you. I think your case is still manageable.

What a waste.

Sigh

ChuiTaLan
09-03-2008, 08:47 AM
Bro, why dun you laid down the rule if the MILF wanted to do with you. I think your case is still manageable.

What a waste.

Sigh

Bro...u need to know 1 thing...RULES DUN WORK ON PSYCO!
Else they wouldnt b called PSYCO, rite?? :D
Happens to me once...so now i rather pay n buy product then go into FB...though FB is very tempting....
Even if ur FB is married, if her marriage is not a happy 1, MAY oso back fire.
So, jus b careful, cos having a FB is like playing wif fire...:cool:

oscar676
09-03-2008, 10:50 AM
FB like fire, yeah.
I ever kena another one, was abt to leave the coy. This single lady, 30 yrs old, hold my hand and said she will miss me so much, kept holding my hand and then press assets into me, stand very close, smile and show me CFM looks...so I itchy, go and give goodbye kiss...she french me like no tomorrow. Then she said wanna come home with me for one last time. Walked me to doorstep...french me outside my home...MISTAKE...she kept turning up at my doorstep...first few times, very exciting, take her to quiet place, she suck me, I lick her, then we have a screwing good time...but soon, become like being hunted down by her...one day, I very cruel, and said I need to move on. She cry and cry, say I heartless. Yrs later, she called me up and thanked me. Because after I told her I need to move on, she found someone else better(richer)!

jerrystockton
09-03-2008, 11:16 AM

Bro, nobody can give u any answer. Just do what you want... to bonk her or to love your family more...

megaman69
09-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Thanks all Bros for the advice...
Probably will stay low profile with her and see how she react before i carry on anything... now have a clearer picture of the senario

Gentle Beast
09-03-2008, 12:29 PM
Probably will stay low profile with her and see how she react before i carry on anything... now have a clearer picture of the senario

The odds is 2 to 1 against you. How?

Risk 1 , your married life
Risk 2, your career

Reward? Exciting, thrilling screw.

On a personal note, I think I will pass.;). Again, it's your call. If you need to offload, I think spending time and money on FLs better odds, although you may not get the maximum thrill.

WildatHeart
09-03-2008, 04:58 PM
[QUOTE=megaman69;2623086
May: I know what you did just now.

Me: Sorry..ahh you are really attractive, just can't control my urge

May: You want more?

Me..ahh, so do you think we should continue.

To may amaze May stand up and ask me drive her back..
Maybe just not my day.. i really dunno what she trying to do :(
[/QUOTE]

Bro, aiyo.. it is a clear sign of go ahead.. but you fail it..
if you worry dont even start.. but seem you are already there.. you actually fail it..
based on what you shared,everything is nice and correct until you pop that last question..
it is like cold blanket.. anyone would just walk away..
hmmm.. if you really want to.. there is still possibility to savage..

lacoruna69
09-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Probably will stay low profile with her and see how she react before i carry on anything... now have a clearer picture of the scenario

based on what you shared,everything is nice and correct until you pop that last question..
it is like cold blanket.. anyone would just walk away...

This is what I think also. You should not have answered and just gave her a wet kiss.
See her reaction, if she pushed you away. Ok.....that's that then.
If she let you continue, CONGRATS!

Dun worry, let things cool down for a while. Try not to communicate or see her for a few days. She will make her move again.:)

babycheong
09-03-2008, 05:40 PM
He had the green light, he blew it. Simple as that, so..... you all think he still have a chance? I don't think so.

BC

megaman69
18-03-2008, 11:23 PM
Thanks all bros for the advices.
This coming sat will be going for a dinner with her... course her BF not in SG and she need to attend a dinner function no partner.... problem is need to find an excuse to leave the house OC around :(
Hope this time round can have "something" but will be more tactical this time.
Will update all if any happening stuff

dirtymonk82
18-03-2008, 11:57 PM
If it fail the 1st time, no problem just do it again. But better be careful or u might lose your ricebowl and your OC

xavier_x
19-03-2008, 01:21 AM
This is my true life account of office fling:
My secret office affair lasted for almost 1 yr, so I juz cut things short here. I had this gal who was 24 and I am 30+, both of us are attached and the worst thing is that her bf works in the same place as us too. So our affair was really secretive.... I didn't care much at that time cos she approached me and I couldn't resist her as I always bio her too... we were very comfortable with each other and we "clicked" well. She is chio and has great body (and yes.. she wears G-string everyday), and the best thing is that I had the best sex in my whole life when I was with her.. It was so much better than my gf that I was hooked having sex with her, she came n stayed with me very often as I was living alone, and we had great sex like minimum of 4x a week... I could performed everything that I seen in porn, exept anal sex which she hated it....
From frequent sex session, she and I became so close to each other that we were became in love with each other... That was the time when it became so tiring cos I need to please 2 women (not physically lah, but emotionally), and the office gal kept complaining why she was not my priority, why she's always no.2, etc etc... and I always need to lie to my gf so that I can be with this office gal... Soon, my gf found out about my secret affiar and I confessed to her... and that was the time when shits happened then I realised that my gf was the one I really love.. and this office gal was juz someone I hooked to cos of great sex... When I told the office gal that I wanna break up, she did not want to... and our secret relationship con't on for some time... and she even tried to please me more in sex, and always swallowed my cum a couple of times to make me more shiok.... and during that time, I was trying to woo my gf back (ok ok.. I was a bastard by doing that... was remorseful and try to woo my gf back, yet still can't resist good sex n con't to fuck this office gal)...
To cut things short... my secret affiar lasted almost 1 yr, n I managed to win my gf back in the end... n I finally let go of this office gal even though she could give me the best sex life that I could ever have (actually I still secretly con't to be with this office gal for some time after my gf forgives me ---> yah yah... I was a real bastard and I felt sorry now).. This office gal has left my company... and her poor bf didnt know anything abt us and now she is back to be with him (I think)....
So the big question: Is it worth it to have this affair? The answer is NO... If u are married, don't risk ur happy marriage life cos of lust... office lust could lead u into falling in love with that person and that's when the problem will come... Though it is gd to have free sex and exciting life.. but it is just not worth it... If u wanna have fun, go HC or Geylang or find FL (have sexual precautions please), pay for it, fuck n forget... anything that deals with 3rd party is a No-no.... Don't involve anything with feelings..... and don't destroy your happy married life or hurt someone whom u really love....

By the way... I was heng that the office gal didnt sabo me in office... else my career also gone... but I almost lose my gf whom I really love....

juzMe
19-03-2008, 08:20 AM
Ever thought how you'd feel if your wife or girlfriend does the same thing to you - two timing you on the side? The green beret...

I'd a girlfriend once and I thought she's the ONE in my life. We fell in love, got intimate, and made hot and passionate love every time we met up. Then one day, like a bolt of lightning out of the clear blue sky, I found out from her that she's got a steady boyfriend of three and a half years. She told me she "loved both of us but she's loyal to her boyfriend. If only she had met me first."

I continued with the relationship for a year hoping to win her over but it ended when her boyfriend proposed. And all this time, we made hot and passionate love every time we met while her boyfriend's busy with work or his part-time studies. She'd tell me how much better I am in bed than her boyfriend, sometimes comparing her sessions with him the night before and the one we had that morning. We even had quickies in hotels between her getting off work and attending night classes. She's one hot and horny lass. The best I had.

But each time I made love with her, I kinda feel sorry for her boyfriend. There he was slogging for a better future with her, and here she was with me, humping away wild and hard. She has since married her boyfriend who's none the wiser. Poor guy.

So the next time your little head itches and wants action, think of what I've said. The green beret...

xavier_x
19-03-2008, 06:02 PM
U r almost like me.. but juz tat I knew the gal tt she has a bf.. I felt bad initially when I always had sex with her, cos her bf is wearing the green beret n he works in the same place too.. but after some time.. I juz heck care lah... n the thought of fucking other people's gf has some kinky feeling to me too... But then, what if I wear a green beret next time.. the feeling sucks big time tooo...
Somehow I conclude tt gals who slept behind their bfs are very good on bed... Anyone agree with me? Seems like they can give us the ultimate sextifaction in ur whole life.....

Ever thought how you'd feel if your wife or girlfriend does the same thing to you - two timing you on the side? The green beret...

I'd a girlfriend once and I thought she's the ONE in my life. We fell in love, got intimate, and made hot and passionate love every time we met up. Then one day, like a bolt of lightning out of the clear blue sky, I found out from her that she's got a steady boyfriend of three and a half years. She told me she "loved both of us but she's loyal to her boyfriend. If only she had met me first."

I continued with the relationship for a year hoping to win her over but it ended when her boyfriend proposed. And all this time, we made hot and passionate love every time we met while her boyfriend's busy with work or his part-time studies. She'd tell me how much better I am in bed than her boyfriend, sometimes comparing her sessions with him the night before and the one we had that morning. We even had quickies in hotels between her getting off work and attending night classes. She's one hot and horny lass. The best I had.

But each time I made love with her, I kinda feel sorry for her boyfriend. There he was slogging for a better future with her, and here she was with me, humping away wild and hard. She has since married her boyfriend who's none the wiser. Poor guy.

So the next time your little head itches and wants action, think of what I've said. The green beret...

dirtymonk82
19-03-2008, 06:59 PM

It story like this that make me decided to remain single for life :(

megaman69
31-05-2008, 12:05 PM
sorry Bros,

It been quite sometimes since i updated my post here.
Manage to Up May last month.
The bad things is we had sex when ever we are free after work, till a point she told me regretted doing all this.
We do feel awkard sometimes in the office.
As one of the bros said is right the one i love still is my OC.
Lust doesn't last long and might be an obstacles if you fall too deep into it.

Timmer
31-05-2008, 04:31 PM
sorry Bros,

It been quite sometimes since i updated my post here.
Manage to Up May last month.
The bad things is we had sex when ever we are free after work, till a point she told me regretted doing all this.
We do feel awkard sometimes in the office.
As one of the bros said is right the one i love still is my OC.
Lust doesn't last long and might be an obstacles if you fall too deep into it.

Its too big a price to pay...i learnt my lesson already

PepeReina
31-05-2008, 05:05 PM
There are plenty of chio OL esp if you work in the city area. Would like to know how to start the ball rolling as well :p