PDA

View Full Version : can tell geylang pass away from lost of posts

samyboy88
12-05-2021, 01:05 AM
From this site can Ee all the geylang post has disappeared...just reflection of post pandemic ..at actual ground all red light house are also emptied...guess if pimp give up the licence it will also never returned ..

morrissey1209
12-05-2021, 07:25 AM
There will be people who take up the trade if it is profitable. And if or when it returns, the pent up demand (just as it is for overseas travel) will be massive.

Mr Orange
15-05-2021, 08:52 PM
IMHO, this trade will never die, look at it this way, in past history, in times of war (!),famine,etc... people still need to have sex. hell, it's not called the world's oldest profession for nothing :D

unfit
16-05-2021, 09:33 AM
Even return also subjected to many rules and regulations

Cuntworth
16-05-2021, 12:27 PM
Even return also subjected to many rules and regulations

Many will bend the rules n regulations:D

unfit
16-05-2021, 12:37 PM
Many will bend the rules n regulations:D

MJR Bui Soh (no mask) knew the loophole:D

samyboy88
19-05-2021, 02:14 AM
I heard police not issuing licence already.....dobyou see more pop up....no more close down..

Kenken11
05-06-2021, 04:01 PM
Anyone know when will reopen

nanahoriuchi
06-06-2021, 02:56 PM
If GL is closed permanently, who would satisfy SG foreign workers sexual needs? I don't think it's a good idea to phased out regulated commercial sex industry. AV probably knows it very well.

nanahoriuchi
06-06-2021, 02:59 PM
Anyone know when will reopen

Its like knowing when Covid will end

Dignified69
07-06-2021, 09:51 AM
If GL is closed permanently, who would satisfy the sexual needs of foreign workers in SG? I don't think it's a good idea to phased out regulated commercial sex industry. AV probably knows it very well.

Forget foreign workers.....what about us?

TheIdesOfMarch
08-06-2021, 05:04 AM
If GL is closed permanently, who would satisfy the sexual needs of foreign workers in SG? I don't think it's a good idea to phased out regulated commercial sex industry. AV probably knows it very well.

You're kind to assume the government gives a shit about the sexual needs of its male foreign workforce in Singapore when most if not all of them have been living under effective prison work camp conditions since April last year. There's a reason why you barely ever see them in public outside of work nowadays. Because their lives now are purely work and dorm and nowhere else. For a long time they could not even buy alcohol to drink in their dormitory canteens. You think anyone in power cares for their sexual needs?

Same goes for us Sinkie guys. The ideological and religious Puritans we have in government and civil service now would probably be glad to see nightlife and any sort of visible vice wiped out in Singapore, and turn the country into a sanitised stale MNC corporation... Oh wait... We already are.

jacky43
08-06-2021, 07:13 PM
Hold on, sir! I cannot tell u how I know. This yr increase of male FWs resigned. Some only came here after CNY. This morning this hit me. My memory flash back to 10 yrs ago in this website.

A member wrote. Back in 2000. The first plane from Chong qing to Changi air port. 200 PRC girls travelled here and, operate biz at GL. The beginning of this terms. PRC mei mei and pdmm.

If we open gates next yr. Will history repeat again? In order to win GE2024. They do it! Whether GL or Desker rd.

GN007SG
10-06-2021, 06:32 PM
No GL now ofc this section of the forum is dead
Only left with post predicting when it will opened

I have also not visited the forums for awhile

samyboy88
11-06-2021, 01:43 AM

U mean singapore gov so racist...supply asian woman in singapore to let south. Asian n indian workers as sex workers....No wonder the lefturer think indian man prey on chinese girls ...

nanahoriuchi
11-06-2021, 11:38 AM
[QUOTE=samyboy88;20681058]U mean singapore gov so racist...supply asian woman in singapore to let south. Asian n indian workers as sex workers....No wonder the lefturer think indian man prey on chinese girls ...[/QUOTE

Deleted

nanahoriuchi
11-06-2021, 11:40 AM
U mean singapore gov so racist...supply asian woman in singapore to let south. Asian n indian workers as sex workers....No wonder the lefturer think indian man prey on chinese girls ...

You think those construction workers be it ah tiong or bangalahs hv a fighting chance banging local girls? I' m not racist btw