PDA

View Full Version : Budget bonk thai syt Nok

ufo8mydog
26-02-2008, 03:46 AM
saw this fair looking thai syt around lor 24. didnt bath for me and didnt bath herself initially. bj with cap. do 5 positions until she remind me about time. this pisses me off then when suddenly she starts tuning my nips then i will myself to shoot. she understands basic english so i dunno if those who wan her number can actually communicate with her w/o scaring or pissing her off. anyway i cannot feel anything in her pussy. think it's either too loose or the stupid rubber they provide is fucked up. self note: always remember to bring your own rubber. btw the room i was in has is surrounded by mirrors and has a sex chair for u to play in ;)

name: nok
stereo: 6/10
tits: A
attitude: 4-5/10 (high expectations. i hate it when pple tell me bout the fucking time. it's only barely 15 minutes and she's reminding me 20 is the end time or sumthing like tt)
looks: see pic (http://i31.tinypic.com/24fabnq.jpg)

dmg: .... drum roll
for such a nice looking syt... guess how much?
drum roll......
highlight below to find out :P
$25 incl. room

antane5
26-02-2008, 08:02 PM
are you sure that's the damage?or typo error...hahaha..pm me her contact.thanks

Xixo
26-02-2008, 09:06 PM
Lor 24 price is $25 for 1 session including room. 20 for the gals and 5 for the Room Charge.

There are some really occasional good SYT over there for quickies.
-------------------------------

As a kitten,your world is filled with fantasy and excitement yet easy to satisfy by simple act of play.
As life goes by, you started tasting your meat, brushing away the smell of milk.
Now as life standards increase, so is your appetite to satisfy your hunger.
You see the surrounding world much bigger then you once live in.
Energetic and wild, you tend to explore every corner of the living space and adventure was the only thing you wish for at that moment.
Finally your instinct to mate kicks in, that once playful character cease to exist, you tends to settle for quick snacks once awhile desire to have fresh meat yet licking away the stain as soon as possible.
As age caught up, you tend to fight to the last breath and blood for your prized territorial rights and mate.
That excitement and wildness was no longer shown on the now weary face, only numerous battle scars of past shows the proud history of yours............

ufo8mydog
26-02-2008, 11:41 PM
are you sure that's the damage?or typo error...hahaha..pm me her contact.thanks

yup confirm. 25's the dmg.

there r some pple who dont like my FR zap me? childish arses. negative points with such comments like wtf man.

Budget bonk thai syt Nok 26-02-2008 06:49 AM too cheap and budget,i dun like lei
Budget bonk thai syt Nok 26-02-2008 06:49 AM nice fr,more pls hahaha
Budget bonk thai syt Nok 26-02-2008 06:48 AM yeah,cute

ufo8mydog
26-02-2008, 11:42 PM
dupe message

JingQiangBuDao
02-03-2008, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the contact.

Just have a chat with her without doing, so no stats provided.

She's ex- ground crew of thai airway, so in terms of look can say is chio. About the same as the photo given by TS, except more skinny and got panda eye. She will leave at 10th mar'08, catch her if you can as this is really a budget bonk.

dmg : $25 + $5 room (the room is very good as compare to those $10 one)

Also, around that area got quite a few SYT thai gal, so can jalan jalan to find some gem there. :cool:

123456xx
02-03-2008, 07:14 PM
yumm,,,can try lie
pls PM the contact and location..
there GL lor 24?

zunbo
03-03-2008, 01:08 AM
lrng suka pricing is like that - thanks 4 share bro :)

Midnightiger
03-03-2008, 09:48 AM
saw this fair looking thai syt around lor 24. didnt bath for me and didnt bath herself initially. bj with cap. do 5 positions until she remind me about time. this pisses me off then when suddenly she starts tuning my nips then i will myself to shoot. she understands basic english so i dunno if those who wan her number can actually communicate with her w/o scaring or pissing her off. anyway i cannot feel anything in her pussy. think it's either too loose or the stupid rubber they provide is fucked up. self
name: nok
stereo: 6/10
tits: A
attitude: 4-5/10 (high expectations. i hate it when pple tell me bout the fucking time. it's only barely 15 minutes and she's reminding me 20 is the end time or sumthing like tt)

Bro, I'm a little confuse. You're recommending a poor service FL? So she'll get good biz from fellow bros here eventhough her service is bad?:confused:

Cannot be recommending because of price cos any FL in Lor 24 is $25, right?

Regards

ufo8mydog
04-03-2008, 03:44 AM
Bro, I'm a little confuse. You're recommending a poor service FL? So she'll get good biz from fellow bros here eventhough her service is bad?:confused:

Cannot be recommending because of price cos any FL in Lor 24 is $25, right?

Regards

most FL in lor 24 is 25. i'm recommending only if you a fast shooter or sucker for looks which i am or on a budget. she would be pretty decent if she didnt talk to me about the time. this kinda looks scoring a 25 dmg is considered quite a gem imo.

dmg as quoted by JingQiangBuDao is 30 incl room but mine is 25 incl room. so maybe she upped her price or sumthing.

to those who got her number, pls post FR.

btw tiger, i tho u retired or sumthing like tt?

Midnightiger
04-03-2008, 03:43 PM
most FL in lor 24 is 25. i'm recommending only if you a fast shooter or sucker for looks which i am or on a budget. she would be pretty decent if she didnt talk to me about the time. this kinda looks scoring a 25 dmg is considered quite a gem imo.

dmg as quoted by JingQiangBuDao is 30 incl room but mine is 25 incl room. so maybe she upped her price or sumthing.

to those who got her number, pls post FR.

btw tiger, i tho u retired or sumthing like tt?

No way a guy can ever retire from cheonging lah. Maybe temporary for some reasons or whatever.

I'm always on the look out for good lobangs lah.

See if a few FRs post out say worth to try, than I'll PM you for the contact.

Regards

ufo8mydog
05-03-2008, 12:21 AM
No way a guy can ever retire from cheonging lah. Maybe temporary for some reasons or whatever.

I'm always on the look out for good lobangs lah.

See if a few FRs post out say worth to try, than I'll PM you for the contact.

Regards

maybe u can make sumthing outta this nok cos u more old bird. i noob la, dont like to teach girls n all tt kinda stuff. prefer to be laid back n b serviced. doubt if ill post FR next time. post kanna screwed like wtf man haha. bro got go pubbing not?

smartyyy
07-03-2008, 09:05 PM
gt the contact from TS, called her up @ 11, comfirm everything, went down geylang summer hotel to and called her @ 12.15am, no answer, waited till 12.50 call again, she tells me she's not working. says sorry and bye bye. what the hell. quite disappointed though. anyway, while waiting for her to call me back , jalan around 26, 24 and 22, was there a raid or something ? a thursday night but seen no girls around, only those indian women in @ lorong 24. hope i'm able to get her before she leaves sg.

Galaxyforce
07-03-2008, 09:14 PM
wasted I did not see this post before I went to expand my rounds