PDA

View Full Version : Fair and sweet looking 21 yr old PRC SYT

toto1388
24-02-2008, 11:10 PM
Hi to all !

Just feel that this PRC SYT is worth sharing with bros here.
Yesterday, went to a KTV with a friend and got to know her loh.
Then b4 leaving asked for her contact. Got her contact and called her today.
Booked a room at designated hotel. Within 10 minutes, she arrived.
Invited her in. Break the ice by TCSS with her loh.
Learn that she studying part-time here, dunno where I never ask lah.
Need to earn some money to cover her heavy financial burden here.
Blah Blah Blah ... same old story ... lolz ...

On to the action.
She was in 3 quarter jeans with a white tight fitting T-shirt. Really can see her good figure.
Truth is this is the first time I ever up someone young b4. Then I slowly move my hands to
her neh-neh, give her a good boobies massage. She return the favour by moving her hands and
grop my didi and give it a good rub. Buay Tahan liao. Off to our birthday suit and move into
the bathroom together. Wanted to french her but alas, she turned away but she allow only light
kisses. In the bathroom, gave me a good scrub and make sure my didi clean clean.

Then we moved to the bed. Ask her to service me first, catbath me started with my sensitive nipples.
Slowly moving to my stomach and she took out a cap, she doesn't do BBBJ. Gave my didi and good
suck and lick and my balls a good tougue massage. Best ! The sight of her action and movement
during the BJ was great. Told her I want to return the favour. suggested a 69 position. Which she
readily agreed. Nice pussy, gave her meimei and good licking, she was moaning to pleasure, quickly
lick and lick and lick, then think she cummed liao, her body shaking. Lolz ..then she faced me
said I good managed to make her cum. She returned the favour again by aggressive BJ. Shoik !

Cannot stand it liao.. told her to take a new cap then insert her in cowgirl,wah tight !
Shoik .. her facial expression see liao very high .. she was moaning away .. while I attacked her
We later moved to the dressing table with the mirror again attacking her ... see the reflection
very shoik.. then move back to bed for another 5 minutes b4 I exploded .. damn !

Hug Hug for while and help me remove CD and take tissue to help me clean didi.
She make her way to the bathroom to clean up while I rest. After she was done, I took a shower.
She waited for me and we had a TCSS. Asked her if she needed any help cos I know alot of
friends. But her asking price of $150 was too high, told her need to decrease it loh.
Managed to get it to $120.

End of FR. The ratings are below.
Her Pic.
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj190/toto1388/MY2.jpg

Name : Meng Yu ( 梦宇 )
Looks :7.5/10 ( Long Silky hair, Sweet Smile and Dimples )
Body: 8/10 ( Fair Smooth Skin, Nice Sexy Slender Legs, little tummy )
Height: Around 1.67m ( She's a tall gal )
Weight: 50kg ( Around there )
Boobs: 32B ( That's what she told me when I asked )
Frenching : No ( Wish I could have some french war with her, but alas, she don't allow )
Painting : Yes ( Allowed, Shong to hear her moaning with pleasure )
Cathbath : 7/10 ( Okie, abit inexperiences but can improve )
BJ: 7/10 ( Nice action. No BBBJ. )
GFE : 7.5/10 ( Great, love the TCSS with her )
FJ: 7.5/10 ( Always willing to change position to please u , tight )
Overall : 7.5/10 ( Good Attitude, Good GF feeling for me )
RTF : Most likely ..but need to top up wallet first.
Damage : $120/60mins/1shot ( room and condom excluded,it's abit pricy but she's worth it.)
No CIM/AR/COF/COB/AJ /BBBJ

Please treat her well .. thank you !
Told me she can only go to lavendar area for sessions.
I am not OKT or getting any cut of this. Just PM me for her contact and you book the session with her.
I will give priority to seniors first b4 I decide to share with newbies ..
Thank you and have a nice day. :)

teekor
25-02-2008, 12:07 AM
Bro, thats an awesome photo view. Really sexy lips *slurp* LOL

SDMM
25-02-2008, 02:02 AM
For PRC at 120 one shot exclude room, I think i will pass
I think brothers out there paying these kind of money are driving the market price up
Good quality with good service PRC can be had for 60 nia

dirtymonk82
25-02-2008, 06:51 AM
tats a very sexy pic ;)

Peter
25-02-2008, 08:29 AM
hi bro, since you are her OKT, but it is good to put her in the right perspective by advising her this quoted price is far too expensive!

Chinababes2001
25-02-2008, 10:07 AM
yea 120 is too high for the market now...

then again, her boobs looks a little fake to me as she is lying in that position but her boobs still looks pretty firm.

can TS confirm on that?

cheers

toto1388
25-02-2008, 03:13 PM
Please, I am not the OKT leh, I don't make a single cent out of this.
I know the pricing abit on the high side, but she insisted the price to be $120.
So I respect her decision lah, but if she's not getting enough biz, think I will
recommend her again to decrease her pricing loh. Will keep all updated.

Anyway, she's my first SYT FL I ever tried lah ...
Contacts given to a number of bros, lolz ... hope not number collectors.
PM me for her contacts. Thank You !

Sengir Vampire
25-02-2008, 03:19 PM
Please, I am not the OKT leh, I don't make a single cent out of this.
I know the pricing abit on the high side, but she insisted the price to be $120.

The price is ok with me. Have PM you, hopessssss to get her contactsssss soon. Thanksss...........

Apollo
25-02-2008, 03:23 PM
yea 120 is too high for the market now...

then again, her boobs looks a little fake to me

Agree, looks like fake boobs :eek:, doesn't worth the $$ (just facts)

toto1388
25-02-2008, 04:00 PM
Sigh .... I know my words can't confirm anything but her boobs are real lah .... :o

holyone80
25-02-2008, 04:06 PM
Sigh .... I know my words can't confirm anything but her boobs are real lah .... :o

Bro the most important mission u have now is to ask her to lower down her damage so that she will get good support from all the hungry bros here...:)

wolfmaster
25-02-2008, 05:20 PM
i agreed man..

get her to reduce to $100 and brothers here will greatly show our support...

:D

toto1388
26-02-2008, 02:35 PM
Thanks for all the comments bros .... called her yesterday and told her about her pricing .... still sticking to the same price ... anyway it's her call .. I can only advise her .... any further updates ... will inform everybody .... in the meantime ... those who got her contact ... please post your fr if you have upped her....

Thanks and Take Care !

PeteTsang69
27-02-2008, 12:56 PM
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj190/toto1388/MY2.jpghttp://www.sgadpost.com/classifieds/upload/sg/health_beauty/sg_health_beauty.5898.1.jpg

bro toto1388 DUN ZAP ME yah :) . . . i am just the messenger not the judge

i am sticking out my NECK here for other bros. . . in interest of sharing info :cool:
(love/hate rep pts system)
i dun care if bro is OKT or not and i'm NOT ACCUSING him to be so . . .not important to me & DUN WANNA discuss it
am giving him benefit of the doubt . . Meng Yu/QiQi can also be playing him up what

but this is not important
what is important, is what bro is paying & what service he's getting . . .

i ain't out to start any flame wars . . .peace bros

this is my only post here . . .DO NOT PM ME for contact . . . if i can find it so can you . . .ain't difficult, cos i stumbled upon it . .

do the pics look like they are of the same girl? to me yes. but cannot confirm 100% cos i never met Men Yu nor QiQi.
Will let those bros interested in her to do so . . . i ain't here to discuss what u get for 120 or 100 maybe different (if its the same girl) cos it come from diff source . . all i am doing is showing bros what i found of similar/same pic of girl at diff rate . . .

(left) Meng Yu / 21yo / $120/60mins/1shot
(right) QiQi /23 year old 32B, 1.58m, 47kg / I am Slim and Fair looking.I provide sensual and soothing massage.$100 for 1 hour of massage. Preferably around Lavendar area.

P E A C E

davidemage
27-02-2008, 01:44 PM
guys yesterday night i try all this gal meng yu not that great and late some more when she came to the room she saw my news paper she ask can give her some time to read the newspaper i was like u are late and u still want read news paper i was :mad: and later i said we bath but she said u just bath at home no need i was so sian and her job cannot make it lor but i in term of look she look not bad i can her 7/10 but her job i gave her 2/10

toto1388
27-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Sorry for the terrible service .... damn .... think I better stop giving out the contact for now .... if not bros here would think I am out cheating you all ... damn ..... will contact her later and tell her about it .... if she don't improve .... she's on her own ... I want to say sorry for the terrible lobang ... Sorry. :(

BTW I am not her OKT !!!
I don't even get a single cent !!!!
Sigh ..... not easy being a TS .....

PeteTsang69
27-02-2008, 10:06 PM
I was afraid of this. And it has happened. . . .
I am breaking my word to have only one post here. But i hope that this will be my last post.
I cannot let go when i have been UNFAIRLY accused of something which i am not guilty of. . .
And that is . . . i have ruined the FL rice bowl . . .

Sorry but this so UNTRUE . . .

1. No one has confirmed Meng Yu & QiQi are the same person yet.

2. If they are different. So be it. One operates at 120 the other at 100

3. If they are the same girl. QiQi already was happy asking 100. So “Meng Yu” should also be happy to match price what. . :)

As i have stated Dont Kill the Messenger . . .i am not the JUDGE here . . i have brought it to the attention of those bros interested in Meng Yu to see if QiQi is the same girl asking lower rate.

Bro TS i don’t see why you have to stop recommending her and pls don't, and u dun have to be defensive to about it. You ain't resposible for her livelihood. And i am not accusing you of anything

Like you say . . .advise her to improve her service & lower the rate . . .everybody will be happy .. :D

P E A C E B R O s :)

mrTGK
28-02-2008, 10:58 AM
:eek: that goes with my bonk...

sorry TS, though you given me the contact eariler on, wanted to try her today but after reading the contradicting pic shown and from your FR posted(i skip and head for ratings n pic initially) i too found something amiss with your description and the photo shown.

Whichever case it might be, thanks for giving out the contact.

Guys, lets move on...;)