PDA

View Full Version : Pissed Off service from San's stable (JD)

hangten1
18-02-2008, 10:19 PM
as usual i was looking forward for a relaxing session after work, got one of san's ger at 7 pm slot.....

reach and sms received went up and ..... she said she doesn't know why i am here .... so i asked her ' is it Ok ?' you call your boss to check ... and was waiting and waiting cos boss did not answer.

finally she said lets take a shower, and i thought everything was ok ...

During bath, she doesn't allow much touches ... after bath we lie on bed, she offer a bj that last for 1 min, i told myself maybe she doesn't like it ... doesn't matter we switch to fj, put on cap and i do all the job pumping.

After my wash up, she wrap in towet only sits there and watch tv ... i was lieing there for like 30 mins till i was fed up ... i ask her to come over, she pushes my hand off when i try to touch her. i requested for a 2nd shot and ... was 'rejected'

i told myself this was simply too much to take it... what kind of service is this? paid and get this???

she totally spoli my day, i paid her and left .... reported to san thur sms.

'what i get was only some kind of push off reply ...' simply irresponsible way of handling.

'you might think losing one customers doesn't mean anything to you' if that your way good luck in keeping ur customer

ALL BRO PLS THINK TWICE

i open up this thread for all bros out there to know, if anyone wanna zap me i don't really care ... am really piss off by this.

blackvios
18-02-2008, 10:33 PM
another "Fxxkup" service from the gal from San's Stable

jdi813
18-02-2008, 10:54 PM
yeah agree with u totally on the fucked up attitude of the OKT or whoever it is acting as the liason between the gal n customer

Used to patronize his gals but ever since my last super bad encounter with his XJ or VX or whoever the eurasian looking one was been bringing my business elsewhere.

So bad was the last session that i had that i left after 45mins without getting even 1 shot off ... sms-ed him to give my 2 cents worth of feedback ... was told the usual sorry and that they would make it up to me the next time round ... neber posted a FR cos it could just be me and i dun wanna break anyone's rice bowl

Anyway was looking at his group again and deciding between JD and Yuriko ... sms-ed to ask for damage and out of curiousity asked was there a "make it up to me" discount for the last crap session that i had with his gal b4 CNY ... the reply quoted me 100 & 140 respectively ... which was even higher than the WEEKDAY MADNESS rate of 99 & 138 respectively

Told him thanks but no thanks ... and that i would not be using his services again PERIOD. I would rather give my business to other operators like Slim, Beauthaiful, Bonnie or Prince ... who have neber failed me before in all my times using their gals.

San is a total disappointment in his PR and his gals ... if he doesn't value me as a customer ... i can jolly well find someone that will :D

jasont
18-02-2008, 11:58 PM
WHOA! She pushed your hand away!!? Fucked up man....

You never say which girl you tried...am so tempted by XE...

But thanks for the FR, I'm not gonna patronise this kind of service. The worst part about going for OKT is that you pay so much, go all the way there for one girl and get bad experience, will decrease sex drive and further more will piss you off. At least go Geylang, can cheong another girl outside after.

frankykhoo1269
19-02-2008, 12:18 AM
as usual i was looking forward for a relaxing session after work, got one of san's ger at 7 pm slot.....

reach and sms received went up and ..... she said she doesn't know why i am here .... so i asked her ' is it Ok ?' you call your boss to check ... and was waiting and waiting cos boss did not answer.

During bath, she doesn't allow much touches ... after bath we lie on bed, she offer a bj that last for 1 min, i told myself maybe she doesn't like it ... doesn't matter we switch to fj, put on cap and i do all the job pumping.

After my wash up, she wrap in towet only sits there and watch tv ... i was lieing there for like 30 mins till i was fed up ... i ask her to come over, she pushes my hand off when i try to touch her. i requested for a 2nd shot and ... was 'rejected'

i told myself this was simply too much to take it... what kind of service is this? paid and get this???

'what i get was only some kind of push off reply ...' simply irresponsible way of handling.

'you might think losing one customers doesn't mean anything to you' if that your way good luck in keeping ur customer

ALL BRO PLS THINK TWICE

i open up this thread for all bros out there to know, if anyone wanna zap me i don't really care ... am really piss off by this.

Bro, glad your shared your experience. Will really avoid even if there is great offer/promo from this stab.

Franky
Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdultFantasyWorldSecrets/)

BlurBlock
19-02-2008, 12:20 AM
Not that I am looking for bad report on San68. I too had bad experience with his girl and I guess he just don't care a damm. Guess he will change new number and group after this. Bro, up you for your frank report.

jasont
19-02-2008, 12:33 AM
the last time got criticism on a OKT here, I heard a moderator closed the topic. wonder how it'll go this time round.

hangten1
19-02-2008, 12:34 AM
Firstly thanks for all the bros who commented ... appreciated really!
did not know there was so many bros who had this kind of mishap like me.

Secondly i did not want to create trouble for anyone, as i did mention my unhappiness to san's, but answer i got was simply ... you know ... sorry!

try going to a resturant and you pay a price for expected food and u get shit out of nothing .. u raise ur concern and manager smile at you and said ' sorry' i will tell my chef not to do it again and he walks off.

Anyone can walk away with a smile with just a 'apoloy' like that i salute him.

Thanks for all the bros who up me, it shows support.

THOSE WHO DARE TO ZAP ME PLS DO IT OPENLY! IF YOU ARE MAN STEP OUT, WHY ZAP PPL BEHIND? RAISE UP IF I AM IN THE WRONG, MOST WILLING TO ACCEPT MY BAD

jdi813
19-02-2008, 01:08 AM
... blah blah blah ... You never say which girl you tried...am so tempted by XE... blah blah blah ... aiya bro ... he already tell u which gal he tried in the heading liao - JD who i was coincidentally considering compared to Yuriko

anyway nothing to consider liao ... just for info ... XE when she first appeared in the forum had a lot of good reviews but dunno what is the situation now

aiya
19-02-2008, 05:59 AM
WHOA! She pushed your hand away!!? Fucked up man....

You never say which girl you tried...am so tempted by XE....

Me also thinking of trying XE........... how ah? :confused:

hangten1
19-02-2008, 09:54 AM
Ay.....

Hmm so are you all saying JD or XE?:confused:

Not siding with anyone. Just sharing MHO.

This XE I got to know her >6 months back (can you spot her in my signature?), she left me a good impression cuz please me alot. Was suppose to go visit her in BKK last year but accidentally deleted her number.
Anyway, she is a nice girl. :o so please take care of her.

Bro my bad experience was with JD for your info...

no worries bro, if XE is nice by all means you can support for her.

hgfb05
19-02-2008, 10:18 AM
do what i do.

1st time fuck up, complain.
2nd time fuck up, simply walk away and never book his girls anymore. it's as simple as that.

coolstyler
19-02-2008, 10:30 AM

ALL BRO PLS THINK TWICE

thanks for sharing. we can filter out the gd and bad okt

Midnightiger
19-02-2008, 10:55 AM
the last time got criticism on a OKT here, I heard a moderator closed the topic. wonder how it'll go this time round.

I seriously don't see any reason why the thread or topic should be closed. It's perfectly legitimate to talk about bad experiences and isn't this what the forum is all about? Sharing our experiences both good & bad?

The only thing I feel is that there should be a thread for all bros to write their bad experiences and the thread should be made into a sticky for easy references to all bros.

My 2 cents worth.

Midnightiger
19-02-2008, 11:10 AM
Ay.....

Hmm so are you all saying JD or XE?:confused:

Not siding with anyone. Just sharing MHO.

This XE I got to know her >6 months back (can you spot her in my signature?), she left me a good impression cuz please me alot. Was suppose to go visit her in BKK last year but accidentally deleted her number.
Anyway, she is a nice girl. :o so please take care of her.

I think the point is not which FL provides bad services. The point is how the OKT handles our complaints or feedbacks.

No OKT can guarantee that all their FLS are perfect and that there won't be any bad services at all. FLs are afterall human, and there may situations that for no reasons at all, the FL may just not not click with the customers. Call it no chemistry or whatever. We all understand that and generally do not fault the OKTs for that.

Handling good experiences is easy. But how the OKT handles our bad experiences is important and that sets apart the good OKTs from the so-called bad ones.

My regular OKT is Beauthaiful. I cannot say for sure that he is a good OKT as I never had any bad experiences with his FLs before to judge that. But I'm incline to say that I believe that should I ever had a bad experience, I'm sure BTF will handle it well and to my satisfaction.

By the way, I'm not advertising for him hor.

Regards

Brinjal
19-02-2008, 11:38 AM
I've used San a few times and it was ok. Rather standard type of OKT service. One thing I realised is that most OKTs dun " compensate " you for poor service. Give 50% service, still collect 100% rates. They'll just " sorry " and give you some flimsy excuses or promises that next time u get rebate. But it's not the next time, next girl that should be penalised for bad service. It's the current girl. Bad service, cannot touch, 1min BJ, collect 100%. OKTs please look back at your own advert on the thread. Promise the sky and the earth, if cannot dun advertise like that.

Some OKTs, I just dun patronise them at all. No pics, must get approval to join their group, masked eyes (they really look very different), dun reply, over photoshopped pics, ( some really look like minah than the pics posted ).

Just walk away from those who have two cannots.

Like this cannot, like that cannot.

zron.45
19-02-2008, 11:43 AM
Bro HangTen,
Admire your courage coz u know there will be pple out ther to zap purposely.
I agree with bro Midnightiger also, this forum is meant for ALL Bros in SBF to share their their valuable experience - BOTH good and BAD.
Upped you for you frank notification.

hangten1
19-02-2008, 01:04 PM
I seriously don't see any reason why the thread or topic should be closed. It's perfectly legitimate to talk about bad experiences and isn't this what the forum is all about? Sharing our experiences both good & bad?

The only thing I feel is that there should be a thread for all bros to write their bad experiences and the thread should be made into a sticky for easy references to all bros.

My 2 cents worth.

i do agreed on bro midnighttiger that feedbacks should be kept for references, i am sure there will be more bro who need this info before deciding...

besides its our hard earn money and we spend it just to have fun... really disappointed by the OKT.

when you encounter a good FL you even giv tips, its not the $ that matters, depend now how worthy you spend it.

i have receive some private message from some bros about some bad doing of San's. i will not revel their name, they doesn't wish to get zap thus requesting me.

i have read through those links, issues about pricing is up to indiv. you willing to pay its yours.

i receive info that from san's stable Yuriko's boobs is enchance and san's stated REAL... some bro check on her age was on 30s+ any bro who tried her pls help to clarify more to others who might be cheated on cover photos...

CuntHunter
19-02-2008, 01:08 PM
Would be a great help to post their live pics up when they arrive....
The difference in the studio n live pics will cause a great disappointment and thus a unpleasent experience

san68
19-02-2008, 01:14 PM
i do agreed on bro midnighttiger that feedbacks should be kept for references, i am sure there will be more bro who need this info before deciding...

besides its our hard earn money and we spend it just to have fun... really disappointed by the OKT.

when you encounter a good FL you even giv tips, its not the $ that matters, depend now how worthy you spend it.

i have receive some private message from some bros about some bad doing of San's. i will not revel their name, they doesn't wish to get zap thus requesting me.

i have read through those links, issues about pricing is up to indiv. you willing to pay its yours.

i receive info that from san's stable Yuriko's boobs is enchance and san's stated REAL... some bro check on her age was on 30s+ any bro who tried her pls help to clarify more to others who might be cheated on cover photos...

Well, about time We came out to say something,one bad review after another, we come down to the apologies for the bad service rendered and i will personally come back to singapore to set things right for you bro,

as for the girls JD, yoriko, and jugu...... any bad experiences call me direct on the hotline, i set things right for you plus a refund.....:)

once again, apologise bro.....

however i do agree, a bad fuck is a bad fuck, and i dont want also to be in a situation of a bad fuck, who wants to pay and get a bad fuck, its your hard earned money.....

i checked with JD and she said 2shots were done but the bro wanted a 3rd shot??? varying versions of the story......

things will be set right in a moment.....thanks again

jasont
19-02-2008, 01:25 PM
i checked with JD and she said 2shots were done but the bro wanted a 3rd shot??? varying versions of the story......

Don't mean to be devil's advocate here, but honestly, can any bro here say they will be able to get up 3rd time in such a short period? :p

Even some OKT offer only 3 shot for ON service and it doesn't get used.

hangten1
19-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Well, about time We came out to say something,one bad review after another, we come down to the apologies for the bad service rendered and i will personally come back to singapore to set things right for you bro,

as for the girls JD, yoriko, and jugu...... any bad experiences call me direct on the hotline, i set things right for you plus a refund.....:)

refund? now when this issue has been up in forum? why wasn't any of this mention when i sms my unhappiness ? you did not even check with me what went wrong... all i got was sorry and you think thats gonna push me off.

once again, apologise bro.....

however i do agree, a bad fuck is a bad fuck, and i dont want also to be in a situation of a bad fuck, who wants to pay and get a bad fuck, its your hard earned money.......

Glad you understand we just wanna have a good time .. pay and happy

3rd shot? come on bro ... i know the rules ... xxx/90/2 this isn't my first time booking your ger, and who the hell is so powerful to finish 2 shot in 15 mins? and requested for 3rd?

truth is after my 1st shot in 15mins i was lieing for 30 mins watching JD watching TVs and i requested for my 2nd shot she rejected, saying she was tired and all kinds of excuses ... she did not even try. i paid and left in an hr... very mad and after 15 mins i think i shld sms you bro ...

i do not frame ppl up. what i mention about yuriko is private msg from other bro ... if u want i can post the link up.

yes please let me know how will things be set RIGHT! since you mention

happy000
19-02-2008, 02:00 PM
Sorry I can't. Two shot already a problem -- some more three shot :D in less than 90 minutes.

Don't mean to be devil's advocate here, but honestly, can any bro here say they will be able to get up 3rd time in such a short period? :p

Even some OKT offer only 3 shot for ON service and it doesn't get used.

Midnightiger
19-02-2008, 02:10 PM
i receive info that from san's stable Yuriko's boobs is enhance and san's stated REAL... some bro check on her age was on 30s+ any bro who tried her pls help to clarify more to others who might be cheated on cover photos...
Like this means the boobs is REALLY ENHANCED, LOL!

Just joking to liven up the mood here a little.

refund? now when this issue has been up in forum? why wasn't any of this mention when i sms my unhappiness ? you did not even check with me what went wrong... all i got was sorry and you think thats gonna push me off.
Let's not be a be too hasty to set aside bro san68.

He has said that he wants to make the matter right. Regardless of what transpired in the past, any efforts to make things right is never too late.

I may be arrogant in the past. But if I realise it now and start making amends, isn't it better than to continue being arrogant?

Let san68 handle his business and from there we can decide whether it's worth supporting him or not.

My 2 cents worth.

scott999
19-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Me too had a very bad experience with San's girl, the so called super model "Evo". No wonder so few reports on her, now I understand why. All those reports in her thread were all highly exaggerated, traps, ludicrous report. :mad:

Just curious after reading your long posts above and also in other service provider's thread:

1) So after your bad experience with Evo, did you post a 'true' FR about your encounter?
a) If yes, thank you for warning fellow samsters here.
b) If no, why not?
c) If answered (b) - Can tell me the difference between a samster who post fake FR vs a samster who fail to post FR of bad encounter?

2) What is your purpose of posting this link (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2589485-post26.html) in Petchara's thread?

3) You wrote, "Pls be more considerate, senior samsters."
So how can all senior samsters here be considerate to you?

4) How many 'true' FRs you wrote so far since joining in Mar 2007?
Cause a lot of senior samsters here want to see how 'considerate' are your FRs and how you have positively contributed to this forum.

If you have been contributing positively and regularly,
I am sure fellow samsters here will 'reward' you with rep points.

Your expired info on Evo might not be that useful after all, isn't it?
After all she has gone back.

Midnightiger
19-02-2008, 03:32 PM
Me too had a very bad experience with San's girl, the so called super model "Evo". No wonder so few reports on her, now I understand why. All those reports in her thread were all highly exaggerated, traps, ludicrous report. :mad:
Oh gosh, Ms Super Model Disgusting "EVO", our money is not easy to earn, pls perform your duty if you want to make a living here, thinking of making easy money by playing cold war with the customer here, you better think twice if you read this GENUINE field report of yours.
]

You have your grievances but like what a fellow bro has asked, did you write your FR after your session? I don't think so. Why not?

I'm a little concern on your accusations that ALL the FRs on Evo by fellow bros are fakes.:eek:

That's a very damaging statement- not to bro san68, not to Evo but to ther bros themselves.

san68
19-02-2008, 03:39 PM
Like this means the boobs is REALLY ENHANCED, LOL!

Just joking to liven up the mood here a little.

Let's not be a be too hasty to set aside bro san68.

He has said that he wants to make the matter right. Regardless of what transpired in the past, any efforts to make things right is never too late.

I may be arrogant in the past. But if I realise it now and start making amends, isn't it better than to continue being arrogant?

Let san68 handle his business and from there we can decide whether it's worth supporting him or not.

My 2 cents worth.

Thx bro for the lighter moments in life......keke

Well, i reckon that in times of uncertainty to a OKT's reputation, clones usually come out and play.....if its really a genuine bad service session,

its my believe evaluate the incident and apologise to the bro....

well another bad thing usually leads on to another...... not surprising to see clones coming out to voice their horrible experiences with my stable, however all bad and no good??? one might tend to ponder....:cool:

as for bro hangten1, i will personally call u in abit bro, a bad fuck is a bad fuck, who wants a bad fuck.....not you....not me either.....

ramon
19-02-2008, 03:47 PM
I used to book my girls from Win and now from Slim. Nowadays when I look at the pics of the girls I have to visualize how they REALLY look in real life, like have to discount 50% of their fair skin tone to tan, 40% of their boob size cos those where enhanced too and add 5 more years to their age and you'll probably can imagine what you are going to get. This way you won't get too disappointed and don't bother reading the FRs, they are too good to be true anyways.

hangten1
19-02-2008, 04:46 PM
Thx bro for the lighter moments in life......keke

Well, i reckon that in times of uncertainty to a OKT's reputation, clones usually come out and play.....if its really a genuine bad service session,
my intention was to share this with the bros in sbf, i did try to solve it inbetween us... doesn't seems to work that way from your replies.

its my believe evaluate the incident and apologise to the bro....
apologise yes you did, but you did not evaluate the incident till today in forum. why didn't you find out more yesterday when it happen? thats what anger me the most ...given ' push off kind of reply and expect me to forget it' but nonetheless late is better than nothing done.

well another bad thing usually leads on to another...... not surprising to see clones coming out to voice their horrible experiences with my stable, however all bad and no good??? one might tend to ponder....:cool
A bad fuck we can only blame bad experience bad luck, this thread was discuss mainly how OKT handle this situations and not to pin down on which FLs. if you handle well you earn our RESPECT

good reports there is, some bros mention XE's.

as for bro hangten1, i will personally call u in abit bro, a bad fuck is a bad fuck, who wants a bad fuck.....not you....not me either.....
Prob better to sms me, or here in this thread.

jdi813
19-02-2008, 05:04 PM
Interesting ... this incident must be blown up in the forum for San68 (himself, i assume) and not his runners manning the hotline to look into the matter.

I can send out a sms on my situation and all i got was "SORRY" and when i pushed further i got a reluctant "will make it up to u next time"

As a bro said earlier, i dun believe in penalising future gals for a previous gal's mistake but as a small show of PR on the part of the OKT ... small discount or whatsoever (from their cut ... not the gal's cut) would be heartening. at least it shows that u do value ur customers. which is not what all of us here feel about u (i dunno about clones la but i call it as i see it, I've had good memorable exps with ur gals before ... the most recent being chivas)

For me i've been cheonging a long time and i dare say i'm realistic in my expectations and dun kick up a fuss unless really pissed off and i dare say ur gal really took the cake the last time.

My following sms to u regarding JD and Yuriko just confirmed for me that u simply do not value ur normal customers like myself and that ur guys manning the phones either cannot be trusted at all or simply dun give a damn bout doing my business

No hard feelings bro, just providing u some feedback so u can keep the rest of your customers ... cos it is highly unlikely i'll use ur services or patronize ur gals in future