PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Jakarta to see a gal.

Shocking_vibes
18-02-2008, 12:55 PM
HI a gal that i have gotten to know stays in jakarta. She stays in west jakarta which is jakarta barat. My question is is it safe to visit jakarta????

BKK seems safe as i doubt they have major crimes over there. How about jakarta????????

This would be my first time in the indonesia mainland if u discount my going to batam with my family in the past.

Anyway is jarkarta safer than JB and KL or about the same?????????

vmtech
18-02-2008, 01:00 PM
wah after cheated by thai girl , now play indo girl ar?

colins
18-02-2008, 01:01 PM
Been to Jarkata twice, went out the first night and felt unsafe to be walking around in the night so stay in hotel from nightfall. Got a group of friends went cheonging till 2am plus, and they were stopped by the police. Din place money in the passport when the police asked for it and in the end, misundertanding caused them to start a conflict. They are Chinese nationals by the way.

In the end, their passport got held up and they need to report to immigration to retrieve it. That took 1 week and several rounds of negotiation. In the end, they returned the passport for the price of 1 million rupiah per passport. They got 'repatriated' within 3 days and has since been blacklisted. Come to Singapore also rejected.

no_faith
18-02-2008, 01:03 PM
why not post in International Field Report, Jakarta thread?

Shocking_vibes
18-02-2008, 01:21 PM
wah after cheated by thai girl , now play indo girl ar?

I was never cheated by thai gal. What makes u say that?

FL Dome
18-02-2008, 01:48 PM
What make you think it is not safe .... :confused:

block11
18-02-2008, 02:07 PM
hmmm..... why must you go Jakarta? can ask her to come here? :rolleyes:

Shocking_vibes
18-02-2008, 02:13 PM
hmmm..... why must you go Jakarta? can ask her to come here? :rolleyes:

It ain't cheap staying here for them and nope not paying for them. :D

gambler
18-02-2008, 02:41 PM
Not safe ... ??? Just go, so many Sporeans go there everyday, just like JB ... :D

condolescences
18-02-2008, 02:56 PM
Generally it is quite safe unless you get led to some quiet lane ..., avoid taking unknow cabs. Ask hotel to arrange. Dont take from those at airport asking you .... and make sure your ger dont bring you to some funny places ... you sure she can be trusted :confused:

starman1
23-01-2011, 10:38 PM
Hi,

If you are in Jakarta South (Jakarta Selatan) which means Marriott, Ritz-Calton, Meridien, etc, you might want to check out these 2 germs I found. Usually, when I am in Jakarta, I want to have a good massage but at the same time a great ending. I never found any which fit my criteria. Usually, I found a good massage place with not so nice ladies and no happy ending, or a not so nice (and even clean) massage place with happy ending but lousy massage. So, imaging my suprise when I found 2 places that fit my criteria when I was exploring around Tebet. Also, I cannot speak Indonesian so having a receptionist that can communicate with me is also nice. Both these places are fantastic and fit my criteria. Clean, receptionist speaks English, the boss speaks English (the boss is a pretty lady too) and the massage is good and cheap. Hotel massages are super expensive and not worth it. The massage here is strong and great with option to finish with ST13 (sensual therapy) Total damage 180,000Rp for 2 hours. Dirt cheap if you ask me.

If you are interested, call the boss of the massage place, Lolly at 087820040080. Tell her Tat Keong sends you so she will give you the best girls.

Oh, the place is in Tebet Raya and Tebet Barat. I don't think drivers know how to get there, so better give the lady a call and get her to give direction to your driver/taxi. I did the same.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily