PDA

View Full Version : Local milf number for exchange

silver888
18-02-2008, 07:56 AM
Hi fellow bros
I have a local milf number up for exchange.I will only exchange it with bros who give me genuine number.Prefer locals numbers though..This is a fl number.So no free fuck..Once i verify yr number to be true,i will pm u the number.Anyone interested,pls pm me.Thanks.

Acanthus
18-02-2008, 11:45 AM
First of all, its still a working lady...

Secondly, you asking for exchange...

Thirdly, you require us to pass you the number to verify before releasing yours...

Let me give you a suggestion thou...why dun you keep that precious number of urs...no one here will be interested in it.

Go back to school kid...CNY holidays are over.

blackvios
18-02-2008, 11:50 AM

Thirdly, you require us to pass you the number to verify before releasing yours...

Let me give you a suggestion thou...why dun you keep that precious number of urs...no one here will be interested in it.

Bro..i agree with you. Though i'm not any senior bro in SBF. But i had also experience on such exchange and the guy just went MIA after the contact is exchange.

silver888
18-02-2008, 12:04 PM
It's ok if u don't want..I am exchanging it with another fl number..

joker88
18-02-2008, 12:46 PM

I fully agree. Pay money type I also have plenty. You want to verify others first, then who verify yours first? You must at least get one reputable bro here to verify and try first then say lah. :rolleyes:

s69ex
18-02-2008, 12:51 PM
2 thimbs up for all comments on this thread.....mi agree too.......jus keep it for yr own usage cos tats the only no u can call to engage service as thr'll be no 1 to share with u......all bros,some 1's trying to act lie some SBF king sia

too_hot
18-02-2008, 01:03 PM
wah liaoz....u shouldn't be using ur contact to further your own benefit. Really not gentleman. For your info, when we bros share contact or good lobang, reason we do so are:

(1) helping the FL get more biz and
(2) share good stuff with other bros

Yes sometimes we put in qualifications like xx number of points, etc. This is to protect the FL.

xsgrantz
18-02-2008, 01:52 PM
to bro silver888 ...i think u got the whole idea of SHARING totally wrong dude.. Sharing is SOMETHING that you give without EXPECTING anything in return.. of coz senior bros here will be nice enuff to UP ur rep points..but frm the looks of it u got ZAPPED instead...so like most other bros here..i totally agree with them.. keep that no. to urself...it'll be the ONLY one u'll ever have and get...

if u r sincere in sharing... u won't juz get no. u'll get more than that...so i think u shld change ur mindset abit... go xchange that no. in IRC or Chatline or smthin.. not in SBF...

joker88
22-02-2008, 12:53 PM
wah liaoz....u shouldn't be using ur contact to further your own benefit. Really not gentleman. For your info, when we bros share contact or good lobang, reason we do so are:

(1) helping the FL get more biz and
(2) share good stuff with other bros

Yes sometimes we put in qualifications like xx number of points, etc. This is to protect the FL.

Agree totally. Main thing is to help the FLs get biz and the pts qualifying thingy is to protect the FL from getting nuisance calls and sometimes ppl calling up and asking alot of useless questions with no intention of engaging her at all. Some FLs told me this before. That is also why some FL prefer the OKTs to screen their sms and calls for genuine appts.

Many senior bros PM me for FL contacts before and I gave to them without expecting anything in return lah. Juz to help the FL get genuine biz, I mean for those w/o OKT lah. For those with OKTs, you can call the OKT to arrange lah.

NeonFish
22-02-2008, 01:53 PM
Yeah.. me too totally agreed with all the bro's comment. silver888... keep your contact to yourself... better still buy a safe....

(P.S I see already also cannot stand it.. got to put my virgin post here... lol.)

old_yet_horny
22-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Hi TS,

I suggest that you change your selfish attitude here in this forum.

If you want to share things with bros here, please do not expect anything in return..

Bros who appreciate your contribution will definitely repay your kindness 1 day either by upping your rep points or sharing back KTs with you.

Anyway, its not a free bonk, I dun see why the need to be so secretive... If you wanna protect her identity, can ask for senior bros here try first...

I wish u luck in your remaining days here in this forum.

VanGogh
17-03-2008, 01:21 PM
TS, lucky I got no power, otherwise.. ... :D Zap Zap Zap u... .. sorry for showing disrespect but your post really boils me .. .. u post as if SBF bros need your contact badly .. ...

Sorry, but... .. still need to post this to let u know how i feel :cool:

CcimM
17-03-2008, 01:26 PM
agree with Bro Acanthus, wanted to post reply, but Acanthus already speak my feeling too. KNN

Existentialism
17-03-2008, 01:35 PM
You want to verify others first, then who verify yours first? You must at least get one reputable bro here to verify and try first then say lah.

This is a very fair statement. It is a huge question which often plague my mind. How can some bros ask for so much, yet offer so little.:D:p