PDA

View Full Version : Not "So Rlax" Joint

edack
15-02-2008, 11:53 AM
will like to tell bros the fr for this place(name above) at orc.tower at #03 with my excused england , was passing by as went for meal nearby , saw this PRC lady wearing low cut andshe asked :" ang mo " usually see the first impression looks friendly so nvm go in ..opt for half hour for $30 ( think some bros will know this place also as she keeps prmoting she also went massage at bukit timah " ji k***" ; )..

lied down ,chat with this PR PRC and after 10 mins , she attacked my second brother ,asking if want other services ( she said body massage $100 , wow then ask her y more exp than sex ..then she said got after that maybe got bj ,,the way she talk can go spin around with click of finger everytime u asked her questions --more horrors to come ) ..managed to bargain to $90 hj ..then she begin and keeps saying she's good with jua gen , got learn before -- ( yah , but me still not aroused ,then she asked want extend another 10 mins ) --i said see first as if not dont cum out will just finish the session (as I also need to go draw cash as i had $70 in wallet ) --

after i dressed up , she demanded leave my IC as i go and draw cash , when i returned, she gave her the rest and She Exclaimed __" just now extended time additional 10mins ,so additional $10!! ") ..i replied how can like that and still calmly asked her to returned my IC (dont want to make rukus ) , then she blantly said :" here we did business like that !!" --still challenged me if not happy will report security --WTF !" ,,me just handed her the cash and left this place ,swearing this will be last time patronising places with PRCs again

wonderz
15-02-2008, 02:47 PM
will like to tell bros the fr for this place(name above) at orc.tower at #03

bro.. this place is catered more to the tourist, same as Orchard Plaza thus the prices will be sky high.

too_hot
15-02-2008, 03:23 PM
Yes i had a very bad experience at Orc Towers before as well. At first glace the lady looked quite foxy MILF. So went in. After forgettable she ask if when special. HJ - $100 (!!), FJ $150 (!!). I said i went many places before also dun have such prices. She said "hey my place is a spa leh, not normal". Actually its a small miserable shop similar to the ones at Fortune Centre just that the name got the word "spa". Wat crap. So bargain hj down to $80. During HJ she undress but sit far from me. Her face also not very "welcoming" so dun dare to autoroam. Later when i commented that other place the service is beter, she said "oh if u want to touch my breast then u should say so!!!" then she move closer to me and said "nah nah, let u touch" wtf. really damn sian. i said nevermind and told her i had to meet someone and paid her and go off. Since dat day OT blacklisted and never went back (except once in awhile to oogle at the hot looking transvestites :eek:

edack
16-02-2008, 01:56 PM
bro.. this place is catered more to the tourist, same as Orchard Plaza thus the prices will be sky high.

knew that bro , according to her , they catered to locals n office workers also

WOOHOO
16-02-2008, 03:18 PM
knew that bro , according to her , they catered to locals n office workers also

over there must hiong hiong bargain one!!! they dun really bother about regulars one la they knife sharp sharp ready to chop!!