PDA

View Full Version : ☀️ Carrie Sun ☀️

Carriesun
08-04-2021, 11:35 AM
My name is Carrie
-Independent Singaporean chinese
- 166cm / 48kg

☀️ Rate : $750/1/1

Kindly pm me for enquires and DO NOT leave unnecessary remarks on my thread.

Telegram @ carrie_sun
Kindly provide your nick, race and age upon texting :)
Verifications needed for 1st time customers

You will be blocked if you ask for my facial pic as I prefer not to deal with someone who doesn't even have half a brain.

*Discretion is key
*Incall only

Xoxo
Sun with ❤️

fun12345
08-04-2021, 12:40 PM
Supported many times, she’s considered the best here at the moment...

yakiniku
25-04-2021, 04:08 PM
I found myself lucky meeting really good FL recently like Carrie.

I would say Carrie is one of the best gems that you wouldn't mind paying at all.

Do not hesitate to meet her if she's able to give you a slot, you will regret it if you don't take it up.

Good fuck, good chemistry, and most of it all she's pretty. :cool:

BigMatts
12-05-2021, 01:47 PM
pretty, hoping to meet you soon.

fun12345
16-05-2021, 11:18 PM
Supported many times, she’s considered the best here at the moment...

Since many people keep messaging me, I would just state here...

She is at least 8/10 in looks, u won’t reject one... service and attitude also top-notch, like I said, one of the best now... grab before CB comes!!

jaeger69
18-05-2021, 11:08 PM
She's good....worth every penny

Jumpy
19-05-2021, 01:19 PM
We lay in the grass,
Two hands clasped together,
And we wait,
The lilac sunrise illuminates you,
Halo-like,
You place your hand in mine,
And as Eos runs her fingers through the sky,
We kiss.

cablewalker
29-06-2021, 05:53 PM
Her thread worth to up .

End up my local bullet go to Carrie Sun.

She maybe not those Syt but shes exactly my type. Light makeup and pretty. At 1st I was still thinking if her face not up to my standard i might as well just pay the rejection fees. But surprisingly, she is sweet pretty.

Face : 9/10 IMHO
Body : petite those i looking for.
Boobs : B , well what i am looking for also.

She also are those that can chat around and share stuff. Will visit again if i have enough vitamin M .

SexySi007
23-08-2021, 02:49 PM
So FR for last week.
Location easy to find and discreet. Carrie very good with comms and directions.
Short and simple version. She is a great looking girl, very slim with a great body that many have described before and her pics are accurate. Very pretty and provided a great and unrushed service.
Would recommend and will return for sure.

Zxcvbnmqwert
09-09-2021, 01:40 PM
Looks good man

nGuy
07-08-2022, 10:32 PM
Overdue review with Carrie. Decided to write my personal views even though she didn't request for it.

I stumble upon Carrie's post a few weeks ago. Have went back to her several times since. And will continue to as she is a real gem in my opinion.

Looks: GND sweet look that grows on you.

Figure: slim with the right assets for her frame.

Attitude: very friendly and great at ice breaking. Can have conversations with her as though we have been friends for a long time.

Bbbj: one of the best I have ever had. She knows her way around a man's tool with her mouth and hands.

FJ: her facial expressions and moaning are spot on and feels so natural. She knows how to please a man.

Overall experience: I'm mesmerized by her. Feels so good in her company before the deed, during the deed and after the deed.

3pking
08-08-2022, 04:33 PM
Thank you and very good

mango999
27-08-2022, 05:52 AM
She got service star award from me.
Gem !

sgjohn
30-11-2022, 07:21 PM
10/10 would visit again

luvsu
29-03-2023, 11:13 PM
She is amazing! Firstly, I think she is really good looking. Smooth skin and really friendly. I think she creates a great connection and really enjoyed myself spending time with her. Would definitely return!

sammyboi1991
30-03-2023, 11:27 PM
Had a session with Carrie today. My type of goddess looking lady. She is skinny and have beautiful legs and figure. I swear she looks beautiful. A beauty that I had long wanted to pump but hesitant to do so till today. Her moan is another level of sexiness lol. Will return for sure 😊

Jcash
01-04-2023, 09:43 AM
Had a session with Carrie today. My type of goddess looking lady. She is skinny and have beautiful legs and figure. I swear she looks beautiful. A beauty that I had long wanted to pump but hesitant to do so till today. Her moan is another level of sexiness lol. Will return for sure 😊

She is the best I ever fuck. Hearing her soft moan and looking at her expression make me so excited. How I wish I can shoot all my juicy cum all over her slutty face and let it slowly drip into her mouth.

Too bad she don’t do COF/CIM. I don’t mind paying extra money just to have my cum on her

watmidoin
22-04-2023, 11:49 AM
Delayed FR, and OMG! without realizing, it had been 3 weeks since I enjoyed my time with Carrie :) Kept thinking of her during this time :o Looking back, really glad I braved the huge storm and got my shoes soaked to reach the hotel that afternoon. Definitely one of the best girl I've tried. I never RTF before and only considered RTF two other girls through all these years. Carrie is the third one make me feel like RTF. Maybe will be the first one that I actually RTF :p As with other girls, writing this FR for my own reference.

BerryAirlearn
26-04-2023, 03:24 PM
Met Carrie several times since the start of the pandemic. Never disappoint. Very patient and sweet by local girl standard :D

she is also well-prepared with disposable towels, ample rubbers, etc. some girls just come unprepared and with bad attitude. not her.

When I first looked for her it was 600, then 700, now 750. girl is keeping up with inflation. can't look for her that often liao :(

Carriesun
20-07-2023, 10:13 PM
Heavenly Pleasure :)

purpleheart
04-08-2023, 01:03 PM
Carrie's looks will grow on you - as the session progresses, she just become more and more beautiful (in my eyes). a major plus point is she wears almost no make-up - naturally pretty, the type of lady you will look again if she passes you on the street. As always, looks and taste are subjective so YMMV.

Friendly and accommodating, she makes it a point to put you at ease on first contact, initiate chit-chat, make you feel comfortable before helping you to a warm, soothing shower. Her attentiveness is something that will ease your day's fatigue away.

Very experienced. She knows how to make a man feel good with her hands, her tongue and her eye contact. Depending on your chemistry with her, one can unlock her full potential and you will leave very satisfied (like, how come I didn't look for her earlier?). One of the most memorable was when she was riding me, moaning in satisfaction, she arched slightly backwards, reached for my balls and fondled them in a steady, circular motion with her smooth hands. I wasn't expecting this (few FLs know how to do such tricks) and it felt heavenly. After we came together, she even contracted herself to enhance the pleasure, making sure you are squeezed to the last drop before letting me out of her embrace.

Elegant and graceful, she smells good everywhere. Room is clean and discreet. She will clean you up properly before she let you go.

Thank you Carrie!

JonnyFunnny
10-08-2023, 01:53 AM
Met her twice in total. As Bro Purpleheart mentioned, she is a beauty even without makeup.

Showered together upon request. Then BBBJ. Then FJ. girl knows how to ride and gives her all to you. Friendly and responsive to legit bookings. Gives clear instructions on how to find the location discreetly. Miss you already Carrie. See you soon :p

Bestf
16-08-2023, 10:38 PM
And my virgin FR after cheonging for few years goes to Carrie. One of the best local ladies I have met so far. I would say one can safely trust all the reviews here on her thread. But of course still, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Carrie is a beautiful and sweet lady. I agree with the previous bro that she is someone who can withstand appreciation. Although she may not be some syt but she is damn addictive to me. Sex is good. Full of gfe. And she provides the best service. She is a real deal here in this dome.

NowyouSeeMeng
22-09-2023, 02:19 PM
I have to say all the positive testimonials down to the details about Carrie is true. Met her very recently and totally fell in love (but of course i know she does not love me back muahaha).

Location is discreet and she is ever careful. Service is top notch. She is accommodating as long as you treat her with respect. I would visit again soon...

watmidoin
13-04-2024, 10:57 AM
Delayed FR, and OMG! without realizing, it had been 3 weeks since I enjoyed my time with Carrie :) Kept thinking of her during this time :o Looking back, really glad I braved the huge storm and got my shoes soaked to reach the hotel that afternoon. Definitely one of the best girl I've tried. I never RTF before and only considered RTF two other girls through all these years. Carrie is the third one make me feel like RTF. Maybe will be the first one that I actually RTF :p As with other girls, writing this FR for my own reference.
Finally RTF after almost a year. Pleasantly surprised that she remembered me :o She's still as hot and active in bed as the last time. Sex with her is damn shiok and she pleases her man well ;)

handsome18
25-04-2024, 04:26 PM
Another long overdue one. Carrie is by far one of the better looking ones. Again great personality, thanks for meeting on Friday evening - she had that place booked that entire week and was going to check out ahead of a dinner appointment but we managed someone to squeeze in 30min. Location was very central with a slight walk through a hugely crowded part of town. Place was a tad small (shower cube at least!). The girl is definitely a looker with a great bod. Great slurps and moans. One of the best kept secrets in town.