PDA

View Full Version : Foreskin too tight

azumi
13-02-2008, 10:49 AM
hello bros

want to check with all you bros out there if you have this problem too.
my foreskin is abit too tight and i cannot pull it back all the way when dick erect

i can only do it when when my dick is not erected.. but if i pull it all the way back , and then erect , its kind of painfully cos my foreskin like very tight .

any views from you bros out there?

sammyboyfor
13-02-2008, 11:09 AM
Get yourself circumcised. It's a quick and easy procedure and you'll be fine after just a couple of weeks.

any views from you bros out there?

aczeta76
13-02-2008, 11:40 AM
Ya.. like boss said

Else it will become looser as you use it more often.

sean69
13-02-2008, 01:37 PM
bro,

acutally my foreskin also cannot pull back when i erected.. but so far no problem bonking leh... :D

wat is the problem u are seeing??

azumi
13-02-2008, 01:54 PM
bro,

acutally my foreskin also cannot pull back when i erected.. but so far no problem bonking leh... :D

wat is the problem u are seeing??

well i also have no problems bonking..
but just feel weird. hahaha

jasont
14-02-2008, 07:29 PM
No need for full circumcision actually. Just get a bit of the skin cut so can retract easier. This was my preferred method when I had the same problem because I was dickmatised when my older brother had a full circumcision when he was in his mid-20s and it took close to 3 weeks to heal and during the time his penis looked like it was a warzone because of the blood and swelling.

The method I went through didn't have any of that and cleared up in under a week. Would suggest a plastic surgeon as well, due to the better post-op care and meds, a bit more expensive but you wouldn't be spending too much on it that week anyway.

sean69
18-02-2008, 10:39 AM
I was dickmatised when my older brother had a full circumcision when he was in his mid-20s and it took close to 3 weeks to heal and during the time his penis looked like it was a warzone because of the blood and swelling.

.]

:eek: u looked at ur brother's dick??!!!!

jus kidding.. i dun have the courage to go for circumcision.. granted it may be a safe and tried procedure but with a knife so near my dick head.... *shudders* ... gives me the shivers!!!

civic_jerk
18-02-2008, 01:10 PM
use it or lose it. :)

Novia
18-02-2008, 02:45 PM
]
jus kidding.. i dun have the courage to go for circumcision.. granted it may be a safe and tried procedure but with a knife so near my dick head.... *shudders* ... gives me the shivers!!!

It is a matter of long or short term suffering.
Do it, one time pain but eliminate the suffering in future.
Don't do it, save the pain now but your problem will always be there.

jasont
19-02-2008, 01:53 AM
It is a matter of long or short term suffering.
Do it, one time pain but eliminate the suffering in future.
Don't do it, save the pain now but your problem will always be there.

he said he has no problems bonking what...so there really isn't much good that will come from chopping FLESH off at this point of time. :D

1thousand
19-02-2008, 05:29 AM
bonking no problem??
I see the problem, if hand-job, guess u have to buy KY for DIY liao... lolx.. hmm.. buy the rub heat 1 better.. hehehe...

Eski
20-02-2008, 02:18 AM
But I think masturbation and baths as well as showers help to keep it clean, although there is still always a slight smell and moistness behind the foreskin. I wear loose cotton boxers more often than tight briefs as they are more comfortable and make it less cheesy. My foreskin only overhangs my glans by a little, but is still too tight to pull back.

Jackie12
20-02-2008, 01:02 PM
But I think masturbation and baths as well as showers help to keep it clean, although there is still always a slight smell and moistness behind the foreskin. I wear loose cotton boxers more often than tight briefs as they are more comfortable and make it less cheesy. My foreskin only overhangs my glans by a little, but is still too tight to pull back.

play with penis during shower, with alot of soap bubbles, it helps u to pull it further and further as days goes by

zalgar
20-02-2008, 07:42 PM
I have a question for those bros for have tight foreskin..

How do you have sex? Does it not feels painful as when you screw a girl, the foreskin is tugging painfully at the edges but can't come down?

rammerstein
21-02-2008, 10:01 PM
I had this problem too until I went for the op to have them removed.
I would recommend that becos it is much more hygienic and makes sex much more pleasurable.
In the past, I had to use quite a fair bit of KY jelly. Really hurts when not in the well lubricated condition. Irritating too when peeing...becos of trapped urine.

Ass Licker
18-03-2008, 05:22 AM
See your doctor to get a cream (0.05% betamethasone) that will help expand the foreskin. It should move comfortably over the head.

mentalk
19-03-2008, 01:11 AM
Yeah... I used to have this problem too. Just use it more often then ok liaoz. ;)

T bone
25-03-2008, 09:57 PM
A danger is that during vigorous intercourse it might get pushed down or torn in the process.

Royster79
01-04-2008, 08:24 PM
A danger is that during vigorous intercourse it might get pushed down or torn in the process.

haha... my friend kana b4.. he says got a lot of blood too...
But when heeled, its more smooth than b4:D

kai87
02-04-2008, 06:21 AM
but with a knife so near my dick head.... *shudders* ... gives me the shivers!!!

Lol bro, they wont keep you awake to see your skin being blazed off:D
I think if im not wrong they'll ask you to take some pain killing pills and then inject you with something to make ya sleep.
When your awake you'll just see a new look on your buddy;)
But you gotta wear something really LOOSE like a sarong after that and gotta make sure it doesnt touches your buddy,haha!

7strike
02-04-2008, 08:25 AM
erm bros, to be honest i only pull down my foreskin when i was like 14-15:cool:.

It was real tight... But what i did may be dumb but u can try lor. do some exercise like push ups or lift dumb bells. For me all blood will rush to my other parts..... and Didi strink till small, like peanut ;). Then i pull back slowly and finally saw my Head -_-. Its painful initially and i faster pull it back. But after few pulls, from shrinked didi to erect didi on and off. It did worked for me without consulting a doctor. Furthermore, i was only 14-15... not wise to see doctor for didi problem :D

Hope its not due to my adolescence, as my puberty ended around 15-16... dick size almost same :)

havana
12-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Just to share....I too have this problem 10 years ago. U can try retracting the foreskin slowely with soap during bath. Try not to get excited so u wont get a erection. Over a few times, u should be able to do it. I believe masturbating helps too.
And when it is finally out, it will be thick with smelly white cheese:eek:
Finally have sex for the first time and it bleeds slightly.
Penise comes in two types: Sleeper and Grower. The "sleeper" looks big before erection, but it only enlarge slightly and become hard during erection.
The "Grower" looks small:o before erection, but it will expand up many times:D(most people are grower)
By the way, I am 4.5" Grower:D

applerainbow06
26-04-2008, 06:22 PM
for all the bros who have really tight-foreskin down there.

heres a answer to it.

DONT WORRY!

ever since i was a baby i had v.tight foreskin and i rmb my parents asking me if i wanna cut my forekskin away when i was still in kindergarden??

been a kid still. of course i wouldnt wan someone to cut my dick!

therefore i missed the "chance" to be circumcised.

den i live on with a tight foreskin and i never ever seen my dickhead b4.
pardon me for been silly. i always though tat the dickhead part was like not supposed to be exposed or touch or cleaned.

therefore i left my foreskin alone until i reach upper secondary when i realised tat i need to retract my foreskin and clean my dickhead.

therefore i read up forums and stuffs, surfed websites and all i gotten was to keep practising pulling the foreskin, if u dun wan a circumcision.

initially i tot tat the ppl in the forum was been silly as i tot everyone have diff extent of tight foreskin and mine was those v.serious type. i couldnt even expose more than like 5mm in diameter of my dickhead. u can see the foreskin's opening been stretched to the limit.

nonetheless, i still continue pulling my foreskin as i still fantasize abt seeing my fulldickhead been exposed and masturbating like a circumcised dick.

everyday, or whenever i bath or when im horny. i will do the pcc-ing action and try to pull the skin down. use hot water to sort of warm-up ur foreskin.
of course been young and horny. i would always erect fully b4 i even managed to stretched much. therefore i would try to distract myself to think of other stuffs, or use the pain from the retracting to make myself not horny and make my dick soft.

slowly slowly day by day. its a really long process. u can see progress bit by bit. i think within a month or so. i could see like 1-2cm of my dickhead exposed? i tot tats the max i could've gone. therefore i cut down on the frequency.

i did my normal pcc-ing. den sometimes when i get too horny. i got a bit rougher and day-by-day. my foreskin can drag lower and lower.

like after a few mths. i can finally see my full dickhead! i managed to pull whole of my foreskin all the way down to below my dickhead.
but i must admit it still hurts alot. i tot my foreskin was gonna burst when i cummed as my dick was so bloated. or rather my dickhead was so bloated as the foreskin is blocking the blood flow at the bottom of my dickhead. i couldt masturbate in tat condition yet. the pain would eventually make me soft and when im soft, i can pull my foreskin up and down den again it helps to loosen the foreskin.

as days goes by again. i could masturbate with my full-erected dick and my foreskin pulled all the way down. even up till the extend tat it looks like a circumcised dick. ppl see liao still need to as, are you cut? lol.

now i can choose to masturbate with/wo my foreskin. nice right??
work hard on it. im now in NS liao. i started exercising my foreskin in upper sec. so its quite a long process. i let nature takes it course. and im a happy man with a pretty dickhead now. haha.

so guys with long-foreskins.
persevere!

youngsterpop
26-04-2008, 08:04 PM
hehe bro, thanks for sharing with us on ur growing up procoess :D, i believe some may missed out opportunity of pulling their foreskin down much. For me when young, always though it was normal for foreskin to be covered and was real tight too
. But thanks to hygiene as i got some stench beneath (believe to be cock cheese residue) then this made me do some "cave cleaning" end having this regime which help to ease foreskin problem:p

dicky4321
28-04-2008, 11:47 AM
don't circumcise la, later your penis will not be so sensitive liao and sex will be less pleasurable, let it erects more often, the skin will eventually losen

youngsterpop
28-04-2008, 08:55 PM
I remember reading a website and said then didi won lose their sensitivity after circumcized (nerves 100% contact hehe) but i dunno if that is true as always got studies to agree and also studies which disagree :rolleyes:.

I guess it will be more of a personal feeling or judgement of someone who has actually done it....