PDA

View Full Version : Exotic Massage around Orchard Road

pancho
13-02-2008, 09:01 AM
I will be visiting Singapore from Canada and have read a number of posts about exclusive places like Soapy Land and Geisha Place. I would love to experience something like this but realize the hesitation that you folks have in sharing the info. I would love to get any recommendations of good HC around Orchard Road area (I will be staying at Le Meridien) that can come provide some memorable experience and massage. Thanks

tepes
13-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Hi there,

There's a bunch of Health Centres located near your hotel, but I have only tried one... You can try Pissa Health Centre located at Cuppage plaza, just 5 mins walk from Meridien. Pls refer to the Pissa Thread for more info.

Cheers and have fun.

pancho
14-02-2008, 08:26 AM
Thanks a lot. Appreciate the information. I read about Leisure HC on 150 Orchard Road in the sticky - it appears to be close to my hotel too. How is that one?

tepes
14-02-2008, 07:42 PM
Thanks a lot. Appreciate the information. I read about Leisure HC on 150 Orchard Road in the sticky - it appears to be close to my hotel too. How is that one?

Leisure is far away, prob 20 mins by cab.

notti_boi
15-02-2008, 04:53 AM
If u r not too bothered abt facitilies, and only have gd service on your mind, I would suggest u check out the Bugis or Youth Health Centre threads.

pancho
22-02-2008, 03:38 AM
If u r not too bothered abt facitilies, and only have gd service on your mind, I would suggest u check out the Bugis or Youth Health Centre threads.

Thanks a lot for the info. I have read these threads and will give these places a try for sure. Any chance someone can PM me the location for one of those unique places like Soapy massage or Geisha massage? It is something that is just not available in my part of the world and would certainly be a once in a lifetime experience for me. Guys ... please be generous and share the info with a brother.