PDA

View Full Version : HC with Office Wear

Earl
11-02-2008, 07:23 PM
Just wondering if there is any HC in SG that their ladies serve you with office wear...:confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

11-02-2008, 07:56 PM
I doubt so if any babes will be in office wear...if there is I like to visit leh..

kenny_G
10-03-2008, 04:17 PM
I doubt so if any babes will be in office wear...if there is I like to visit leh..

If there are, then you will feel so bored.
And you will say, why don't they wear like night club hostesses?
Actually, HC licensing authority stipulated that HC girls must not wear sexy clothings. So office attires for HC girls are encouraged infact.

Uncle_Sam
10-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Got, Got, Got!

Brother, go and try May at Galaxy De Sauna at Holiday Inn Atrium.
She always wear normal office attire, long sleve blouse and long skirt and jacket. Wow, look like my secretary type! Hee Hee Hee! :D

The more you can't see, the more you want to see!

May is very decent looking, friendly and jovial.
But she can be very wild after she get aquainted with you.
Her massage skill is good.
Her strong point is her good service attitude, very understanding, has good patience and easy to communicate with. You wouldn't feel bored with her companionship.
If you have weak Dick and erection problems, she is the one to go for.
She give you good relaxation and less stressful. This is important for you to build confidence and regain potency.

May only work in the day from 11am to 6pm and off on Saturday and Sundays and public holidays.

Uncle_Sam
10-03-2008, 04:36 PM
System error.
Repeat post deleted.

LengKia
10-03-2008, 04:46 PM
Got, Got, Got!

She always wear normal office attire, long sleve blouse and long skirt and jacket. Wow, look like my secretary type! Hee Hee Hee! :D

Her strong point is her good service attitude, very understanding, has good patience and easy to communicate with. You wouldn't feel bored with her companionship.
She give you good relaxation and less stressful. This is important for you to build confidence and regain potency.

May only work in the day from 11am to 6pm and off on Saturday and Sundays and public holidays.

i have seen this promotion many times. :D

CrazyPig
10-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Got, Got, Got!

Hey Uncle Sam
Glad to hear there is such a lobang! I dig this kinda charbor too. How does May look? Maybe u can describe whether she look like any chio actress or singer???

Thanks bro for the lead

alvinechipmonk
10-03-2008, 07:53 PM

machiam real OL leh.. 5 days work week, office hours somemore! :D