PDA

View Full Version : hiv

lohwengkuen
09-02-2008, 09:32 PM
i had sex with a prostitute and i didn't use condoms.i merely presses my cork(rubbed on her varginal.no insertive,will i get aids?

lohwengkuen
09-02-2008, 09:34 PM
i had sex with a prostitute and i didn't use condoms.i merely presses my cork(rubbed on her varginal.no insertive,will i get aids?

DatukSeks
10-02-2008, 03:16 AM
Aiyo why you never wear condom with prostitute ?

Of cos you sure kana Aids liao.

Better check out how many years left you can live.

sammyboyfor
10-02-2008, 04:02 AM

If the prostitute was HIV positive and her vaginal secretions entered your urethra (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Penis.svg), there is a distinct possibility of transmission.

If you had cuts or abrasions on the parts of your penis that contacted her secretions, transmission could have taken place too.

I suggest you go for an HIV test in 3 months time and refrain from having unprotected sex in the meantime. If you have a girlfriend or wife, be very careful not to allow your blood or semen to come into contact with her mucous membranes or any opens cuts or wounds.

joew2005
10-02-2008, 08:08 AM

bro,yr Q looks wierd 2 me.
U said u "had sex" with a pros,u "didn't" use cd AND u "merely" pressed yr shaft ard her Varginal.
Strange strange.
4give my ignorance,but wat type of "sex" did u do with her???

Like wat some senior bros said in earlier postings,there r still risks in wat u did even if u didn't insert yr shaft into her holy hole.

U gd man.Order chicken rice,only finished the rice but nvr eat the chicken meat.

I opened a bottle of soft drink.
I lick the whole bottle(fr head 2 toe).
The soft drink drip out of the bottle.
i still get 2 taste the soft drink.

:D

toiletmarquis
10-02-2008, 10:18 AM
[QUOTE=joew2005;2573926]bro,yr Q looks wierd 2 me.
U said u "had sex" with a pros,u "didn't" use cd AND u "merely" pressed yr shaft ard her Varginal.
Strange strange.

Like wat some senior bros said in earlier postings,there r still risks in wat u did even if u didn't insert yr shaft into her holy hole.

U gd man.Order chicken rice,only finished the rice but nvr eat the

die loh

sammyboyfor
10-02-2008, 10:31 AM

"Cork" and "Varginal". The English language gets more complicated by the day. :rolleyes:

AfA_hmor
11-02-2008, 07:57 PM
there's a risk of catching HIV. The opportunities for fluid transmission is there through vaginal fluid and semen, or pre-ejaculate and your urethra. As Sam says, you might want to consider going for a HIV test in 3 months and STI test immediately if you notice anything funny. For the HIV test, maybe you want to mark the date on your calendar so you don't forget.

Quite curious to understand how come you didn't use a condom. Did the sex worker ask you to use a condom? or did it start off as a handjob and progress onwards to something more? Were there no condoms available? Did you not know about the importance of using condom?

HOWITZER 155MM
12-02-2008, 02:08 AM
If last high risk episode was in Nov. When is the exact date to go for HIV test 3 months or 6 months later?:confused:

lohwengkuen
12-02-2008, 02:20 AM
Hi Doc,

I refer to someone's question and your answer below:

Question: Hi Doc, did not have proper penetration, however was unprotected and had her rub her vagina all over my penis. When i observed my penis was wet from her body juices, including the penis head. Is that enough for me to contract HIV? And what other deadly virus's should i worry about?

Answer - Basing from your description, this is being considered as heavy petting. Heavy petting(non-penetrative genital to genital contact) does carry a potential risk for certain STIs like Herpes, Warts, Syphilis etc but not HIV.
You can practise safer sex by using a condom even for heavy petting.

lohwengkuen
12-02-2008, 02:24 AM
there's a risk of catching HIV. The opportunities for fluid transmission is there through vaginal fluid and semen, or pre-ejaculate and your urethra. As Sam says, you might want to consider going for a HIV test in 3 months and STI test immediately if you notice anything funny. For the HIV test, maybe you want to mark the date on your calendar so you don't forget.

Quite curious to understand how come you didn't use a condom. Did the sex worker ask you to use a condom? or did it start off as a handjob and progress onwards to something more? Were there no condoms available? Did you not know about the importance of using condom?

no lah.....just lie down on her only....tink my cork hit her vagina....

lohwengkuen
12-02-2008, 02:34 AM
If last high risk episode was in Nov. When is the exact date to go for HIV test 3 months or 6 months later?:confused:

yr risker must be higher than mine....

AfA_hmor
12-02-2008, 07:34 AM

3 months later is sufficient for accuracy. so it would be febuary for your test.

joew2005
14-02-2008, 08:25 PM
Strange strange.

die loh

so wat r u trying 2 said here???

joew2005
14-02-2008, 08:26 PM
Strange strange.

die loh

so wat r u trying 2 say here???

Raidster1
14-02-2008, 08:41 PM
if her vagina was wet when u rub against her. chances are high for infection.

juz go check-up 2 to 3 months later to be sure u are "clean"

s1.w3n.b41.l31
15-02-2008, 02:27 AM
Strange strange.

U gd man.Order chicken rice,only finished the rice but nvr eat the chicken meat.

I opened a bottle of soft drink.
I lick the whole bottle(fr head 2 toe).
The soft drink drip out of the bottle.
i still get 2 taste the soft drink.

lol bro joew2005, can take a page out of Bill Clinton's dick-tionary...

back then, he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky". It should be noted that he meant he didn't have sexual intercourse. BUT, he could have had other forms of sex with the lady.. for example.. like those involving the use of a cigar..

joew2005
23-02-2008, 08:08 AM
lol bro joew2005, can take a page out of Bill Clinton's dick-tionary...

back then, he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky". It should be noted that he meant he didn't have sexual intercourse. BUT, he could have had other forms of sex with the lady.. for example.. like those involving the use of a cigar..

would u kare 2 enlighten me which page r u referring 2??
i nvr use that stupid bill's dic-tionary.
did u used it b4??
must hv enjoy it a lot that u still hv "sweet" memories till nw.