PDA

View Full Version : Mocca

shua
09-02-2008, 05:33 PM
Was just surfing ard in Mocca... n found a few posting on massage... even house call leh... dunno any bros try out any1 there... care to share? ive tried to search for related postings... but fail to find any1.

Since my fav xiao hong is away till end of the mth... i looking for alternatives... might try tis girl call lynn from mocca... but not sure is this girl e infamous plump lynn frm Woodlands...

here an extract frm her ad on mocca...

Description:
Hi There, I doing Traditional Javanese Massage( Hand Perssure Massage With Lotion) U can Book a hotel or i come over to your place for e session. 1 hours massage session $80 & 1.5hours massage plus manhood session $150.===>>> ((( Manhood Massage Is A Massage For Blood N Urine Circulation ))) NOT A EXTRA!!!! After Midnight Extra $30. I Experience in massage almost 6years, age 26 ht 1.67, wt 47, ave look Local Female. Intersted to try out my massage session feel free call me 24/7.... (((( HOTEL AT AMBER HOTEL AMBER ROAD NEARBY TO PARKWAY AFTER KATONG )))) Appt Make Early 2HOURS...

enzer88
09-02-2008, 06:14 PM
Just to share,i had tried twice those house call services during the yahoo classified and both turn out to be very disappointed.Either their look fell below average,their figure also on the freshy type.The worst part is if u want to dont her service,u need to pay her transportation fee.I rather go HC at least if i want to change,no extra fee charged.

zboom
09-02-2008, 10:38 PM
Remind me the post I saw long ago here.

The creature name "IT"
:D

msndude
12-02-2008, 05:02 PM
stay away from these house-call girls... can't reject and may even have to fork out extra $$ for taxi fares. just go to a HC

rendezv77
21-02-2008, 03:41 PM
I was in fact looking thru Mocca and saw quite a number of postings. Some are quite well advertised and said they are local sweet, young etc etc. Some said they are students or young executives. Well, maybe a rundown two room flat in Mocca can really sound like a 5 room Executive apartment. Bro Enzer, can PM me which one you tried? Thanks.