PDA

View Full Version : What iare these bumps on my penis

LustFulBoiBoi
31-03-2021, 09:53 AM
I had sex with a lady on skout without condom on Feb 12.
Few weeks ago noticed these bumps on my penis.
Seems like it's genital warts or Molluscum?
I have booked an appointment at dsc on April but if anyone know what these are, please help to share. Thanks.

sammyboyfor
31-03-2021, 10:19 AM
Does not look like warts to me but the best diagnosis will come from a doctor.

LustFulBoiBoi
31-03-2021, 11:41 AM
Never have these bumps but it appear out of no where.
It's not painful or itchy.
Is it hpv?

LustFulBoiBoi
31-03-2021, 11:53 AM
Never have these bumps but it appear out of no where.
It's not painful or itchy.
Is it hpv?

ZanShen
31-03-2021, 12:04 PM
May I know if that lady is a domestic helper?

Looks like Herpes. Your doctor will confirm with you after seeing the test result. Good luck.

LustFulBoiBoi
31-03-2021, 12:22 PM

Looks like Herpes. Your doctor will confirm with you after seeing the test result. Good luck.

Nope. She's a Singaporean. But then I did have raw sex with helper last year so could be that as well. I doubt it ls herpes as I always do oral sex on all woman. I will likely have it on my mouth if its herpes.

johnsmithzz1996
31-03-2021, 01:04 PM
Bro, i think it looks like genital herpes...

Herpes can either spread thru mouth or penis, either oral herpes or genital herpes and yours look like the latter.

sammyboyfor
31-03-2021, 01:24 PM
Bro, i think it looks like genital herpes...

Herpes can either spread thru mouth or penis, either oral herpes or genital herpes and yours look like the latter.

Herpes sores are almost always painful or itchy. He claims that they are neither.

LustFulBoiBoi
31-03-2021, 04:08 PM

Hi, more pictures to add on. I have rescheduled my appt to next Friday. Hopefully can know the result ASAP

BlackClover
31-03-2021, 05:40 PM
Bro just check, even doctor also need to see the test results to know what happen to you. No point guessing really..

ZanShen
03-04-2021, 12:04 AM
Hi, more pictures to add on. I have rescheduled my appt to next Friday. Hopefully can know the result ASAP

Ok, do keep us posted. So that Samsters can learn as well. :)

LustFulBoiBoi
09-04-2021, 04:41 PM
Hi, I'm back from dsc clinic.
Yes it's molluscum contagiosum.
Harmless and will usually be gone after 6 mths but can take up to 4 years.
The doctors proposed using nitrogen to freeze it off which I just had, my first treatment. It's painful lol.

sammyboyfor
09-04-2021, 04:52 PM
The doctors proposed using nitrogen to freeze it off which I just had, my first treatment. It's painful lol.

Good to know I was right in excluding herpes. :p

ModelsInc
09-04-2021, 11:46 PM

5 secs of shooting shiokness....6 mths of agony.

LustFulBoiBoi
10-04-2021, 07:06 AM
5 secs of shooting shiokness....6 mths of agony.

6 months or more if you let your body fight it off. In UK and US they don't bother to do treatment for it as its Harmless. But can't wait that time as no one will want to suck a dick with bumps so opt for freezing the bumps off. 3 to 4 treatment at most so I need to go back once per week, making it a total of 3 to 4 weeks. Each bumps freezing cost 7 dollars.

johnsmithzz1996
10-04-2021, 09:43 AM
6 months or more if you let your body fight it off. In UK and US they don't bother to do treatment for it as its Harmless. But can't wait that time as no one will want to suck a dick with bumps so opt for freezing the bumps off. 3 to 4 treatment at most so I need to go back once per week, making it a total of 3 to 4 weeks. Each bumps freezing cost 7 dollars.

omg, at least it is not herpes bah, pls be more careful nxt time bro..

icypryce
11-04-2021, 06:13 PM

That’s good alr 3-4 treatments to heal, my warts i needed 15 treatments to fully cure it. Keep going back very tired😓

Jette
13-04-2021, 10:42 AM
good to know that it's harmless, cheong safe, wear a condom always

Bizsta
13-04-2021, 03:42 PM
The doctors proposed using nitrogen to freeze it off which I just had, my first treatment. It's painful lol.take care just becareful next time not worth the risk not to use condoms