PDA

View Full Version : Massage at Yishun

tanhockgin
06-02-2008, 09:18 AM
Happy New Year to all Bros,

After spending an obscene amount of time in here, I believe its time for me to contribute. I just hope that its not been mentioned already.

Was a Yishun St 72, and stumbled across a low key massage centre masquerading as a beauty centre too. Happened to see a middle-age gentleman going in and the lady stood right in front of the door smiling and greeting ever so warmly.

Immediately, the SB alert went off. A guy in a beauty centre in Yishun? Decided to call the centre. They do provide massages and would entice you to come in and give it a try.

Did just that and was greeted by the same lady. Immediately, you will note that all the ladies there are PRC. She had long hair and stood tall. Her massage is all play with no real intention of giving u a real one. After 15 mins of mucking around she will turn you around, massage yur inner thigh till u stiffen, then starts with the sexy massage by playing with yur nipples. The bonus here is the she sings while she does that. Something I have never encountered.

In my fractured chinese, I decided to try the full package. Massage and fuck for $100. She capped me and proceeded to to blow me . Next she went up on the table and fucked in the squatting position. I her body was that of a 40 year old. Aged but still viable. The problem was, she had her menses and still proceeded to fuck. If you are into this, then this place is for you where anything goes. For me, I just couldnt get my didi to stand after seeing the blood.

All in all, it was an experience playing in the the neighbourhood.

websurfbastard
06-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Wah bro, you really can hor. At least ask her continue and to finish you off with her blow job lah. No point letting your money go to waste.

Just my 1 cent worth

tanhockgin
06-02-2008, 10:57 AM
When I saw the blood. My didi did a 180 on me. Plead with and she plead with it also cannot. Only consolation is that there was no smell.

There were 4 of them. I should have at least ask another to take over. haha

yagamisg
06-02-2008, 01:26 PM
st 72 got 2 place leh, which wan u going? izzit the beside the big mama shop which also sell veg de or izzit beside a clinic? haha... beside the clinic de dun look as class as the other wan, but both have prc and i prefer the clinic there de, cos got a prc which is 23yr syt.

PaleFace
06-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Chinese New Year is just around the corner and you kanna this kind of thing. Just wonder if it is good or bad. WL usually will not offer FJ when they are having their "moon sickness".

puffpoopy
07-02-2008, 04:32 PM
Piang eh brudder, u steady man. Still can do after seeing blood.

Anyway, playing in your own neighbourhood not dat safe oso. Dun really like playing in the neighbour since getting caught means u're basically gg.

SEX-NEWBIE
07-02-2008, 06:43 PM
bro tan, so early have ur "ang pow" ardy keke :D
anyway thanks for ur contribution :p