PDA

View Full Version : CHIO SEXY 35D MILF at $50

socialsocial
01-02-2008, 05:43 PM
hello fellow bros.quite free yest then go drive drive around area G. little bro feeling the CNY bonking MOOD.

but she is one hell of a GEM. good service and figure.
as usual and without fail was feeling a bit horny(all the time) yesterday as little bro was feeling damn itchy and while driving along and den spotted this little hot MILF streetwalking. old men were looking at her but no action.

wearing a purple spag. the cleavage was staring right at me. i just cannot say NO to cleavages. :p

I stopped my vehicle in front of her, signalled her to come over and to check out her big headlamps.. her tits was screaming out a D cupper.the main highlight was definitely her cleavage man.its confirmed deeper den KALLANG river when high tide...haha. looks was very well maintained..horny and slutty come FUCK me look lor.. then she pop the GOLDEN question. song bo. $50 and ur cleavage and tits are MINE.

her boobs were big juicy and fair..haha. We hugged and squeezed and suck and rub everywhere like never touch tits before. .its time to get down to real business..haha.im horny mah..cock now harder den rock.ha.im a tits person and i enjoy looking at tits.

balls build up too much sperm over the past few days. need to release badly(i am sure u know what it feels like):)

proceeded to give me a gentle massage after a long day at work..slowly she gave me a BJ wif cap.suction was good.like vacuum cleaner sucking my cock like tat. the feeling is very good.

i den proceeded to poke her wet and dripping hole and.she was moaning like there's no tmr when i slided my finger into her nest..wet and horny and..now think about it also makes me hard man.thank goodnes it doesnt have any funny smell.thats good!

den suddenly she look at me seductively and said wo shou bu liao le.kuai lai ba.(same words always but i LIKE!)i tried her missionary style first and started pumping her furiously.sounds of PIAK PIAK PIAK were heard.i think the ccleaners cleaning the next room also can hear out piak piak-ing non stop.haha. too horny liao cannot stop BONKING.

we both rocked non stop and cummed together wif a "Ohhh.hao shuang ah"...
tai hao le.zhong yu chu lai le. ni hao li hai ah! hearing that makes me feel like aREAL man.haha.changed postion and ended wif doggie style.. den later she tried rubbing my cock.but i cannot liao.too tired already.haha.

as usual i love to see big tits girls bouncing non stop in front of me.its damn shiok to see her tits bounce from side to side when screwing her..super erotic and exciting man!!! im sure u guys enjoy this too right.

for bros looking for YOUNG CHIO MILFs, she is the one for u. trust me. good looking and sexy.

pls treat her well.

Name:Ling Ling

Looks:8.5/10(vixen face muz bonk her man, very CHIO)
Stats: 35 D(estimated)
Figure; Well maintained
F/J: 8.0/10
Catbath: yes and very ticklish.u'll love it
Service: 8.5/10 very GF feeling
RTF: OF COURSE, CHIONG AH!
Damage: $50(w/o room)

aloysius.yeo
01-02-2008, 06:55 PM
how to book?

50 for how long ?

smallfish73
01-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Bro, you are really good in finding good and budget MILF. Have not try D cup yet. Care to share the contact?

justl00king
01-02-2008, 10:22 PM

These stats captured my attention. Can forward contact? :D

ha_pig
01-02-2008, 11:00 PM
hi bro, i'm new here can pass her contact?? thanks alot

powerpower
01-02-2008, 11:02 PM
Bro,

Can share contact? I haven't touch girl for almost 2 months+ after went for super bonking session with fren in Macau/Zhuhai/GuangZhou/ShenZhen.

Feeling super horny now! :p

Thanks.

Me Siam Bu
01-02-2008, 11:08 PM
read liao also buay tahan lei lol

yongzhen
01-02-2008, 11:24 PM
I think it will better if u state for how long. Some bro may not like the rushing feeling too. Thanks!

Cytan7
02-02-2008, 02:27 AM
her tits was screaming out a D cupper.the main highlight was definitely her cleavage man.its confirmed deeper den KALLANG river when high tide...

hey bro, i really love the way you describe things :D

Maestrom
02-02-2008, 03:15 AM
Hello bro, can I have her contact?

Promise to give an FR!

itry
02-02-2008, 05:22 AM
bro can pm me her contact please?

socialsocial
03-02-2008, 01:30 PM
hope to see more FRs.

for ur info. she jus lost her fone and got a new number

pls PM me for her new number paiseh :p

HAPPY BONKING!

bjong
03-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Hi Bros,

Wouls like to have her contact.

Regards

socialsocial
03-02-2008, 06:03 PM
hope to see more FRs. :p

assrammer
03-02-2008, 06:05 PM
hey bro, wanna try this one leh, can pass contact? PM you liao.

fulat2
03-02-2008, 06:39 PM
bro...i also wan the contact..pass to me as well..thank you very much

sgarsemen
03-02-2008, 06:41 PM
hey bro, wanna try this one leh, can pass contact? PM you liao.

mee too... :D

socialsocial
03-02-2008, 10:22 PM
a big thank you to bro assrammer for ur support. :)

jus up-ed u for ur efforts.

given u the contact already.

fellow samsters who wan to try her can PM me for her new no.

HAPPY BONKING!

justl00king
03-02-2008, 10:36 PM
fellow samsters who wan to try her can PM me for her new no.
Bro,

The number you gave me still valid? :confused:

samseng67
04-02-2008, 02:16 AM
As promised.

Actually did not want share this contact but have to keep my word to Bro Socialsoical.

Here is my short FR.

Picked her up at Lor 18, and drove to JC, (me no like crowds la, plus too many people there in Geylang la)

TCSS to break ice, she is chatty so we chatted la (me maybe old liao not into Wham Bang Thank you Mdm! haha)

Started off with some GFE and BBBJ. Yes, yes those 35's came in very handy and her skin is very smooth! Quite shiok!

Her BJ was quite good with some Hot water treatment, about 5-10 mins, not rushed at all! (Plus point) But halfway thru I realised I was not capped! (Minus point!) but already on way to heaven liao so did not care!

FJ (capped) was in the usual missionary, scissors, doggy (doggy and grabbing those 35's ! Shiok la) but no cowgirl ! (maybe next time) She was quite participative grinding her hips and contracting her vaginal muscles as well, makes the whole session very pleasant! Both came locked in tongue warfare after abt 20 mins of grinding ba!

Apparently she is ard for another 15days!

Stats: as above la.

Service: 1st rate, very service oriented no rush at all, tho on way to JC she took calls and sms-es (minus point) but when in FJ she was very concentrated in work (in fact, I asked her if she wanted to pick up calls , she declined! Major plus point!)

RTF: Yeah , before she leaves our shores!

Recommendation to bros: Try la, better than those in Lors. Hopefully, u guys can try before she goes back or gets caught! ( I hope not but she was so fatalistic abt it haha, she told if get caught , the worst is she goes back to china lor haha)

Damage: 50 bucks but I gave her a 20 bucks tip. rm u pay.

Anyone who wants her contact, do PM Bro SocialSocial, technically not mine to extend. Me just benefit from his generosity.

Bello
04-02-2008, 02:21 AM
Bro TS, waiting for my queue on her contact here....can i have her nos pls?

socialsocial
04-02-2008, 10:51 AM
thnk u bro samseng67 for ur FR. hope to see more FRs soon. :p

socialsocial
04-02-2008, 12:55 PM
happy new year fellow samster.

no one trying LING LING for good luck over the new year?

:p

CHIONG and HUAT ah.:)

socialsocial
04-02-2008, 05:41 PM
happy BONKING! :)

BigTen
04-02-2008, 06:49 PM
thank u bro socialsocial for sharing ling2's contact, juz up her a few hrs ago. since 2day off day call her to arrange afternoon bonking session. supposed to meet at lor 16 hotel but she got to lor 15 instead. met up with her finally i must say bro socialsocial's assessment of her look is not bad. nice face fair skin with fairly big boobs n slim body - my type. me shall keep fr short coz a bit tired after cumming back from bonking session. juz one word to conclude my bonking experience with her ie. sexisfying if time permits during cny me will make a rtf.

my personal assessment of ling2

Look: 8/10
Boobs: 35D
Bbbj: 7/10
Fj: 8/10 Accomodating
Svc: 8.5 No rush2
Rtf: Oh yes ....soon

bjong
04-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Firstly, thanks bros Socialsocial for the contact.

Below are the short and simple FR.

Call her this afternoon to meet up but she was busy. Told me to call back about 1630hrs. Reach Sim Ave about 1700hrs, call he ask me to meet at Lor 1X. Pick her up and end at Lor 17, time is running low need to fetch OC.

She is indeed a Gem, good service and figure.

She a chatty lady so we chatted for quite a while, mention that she want to shower me. Time wait for no men further more time is precious for me.
Went into the bath room, started to wash me througly and my didi.
"Wa" by looking at her boom, i am sure that you will do something about it.

After wash up, dry up and proceed to bed. Watching her drying herself and after she start to lick my nipple. The slowly down to bj.

Her bj was quite ok for about 15mins. Then she said want to ride on top, me ok ask her to go ahead. Her rocking was good and seems like she enjoy rocking on top. For about 5~8min, i suggested to do a missionary. Becoz cannot tahan liao. Only missionary can control for me, did for about 10min, phone ring. Ai ya time up, need to fetch OC.

Make it fast, to finish it. Wash up pack and go. Will return for another war fight.

Service: Very service oriented. Not rushing at all.
Look: 8.5/10 (I am sure that bro out there will asorb the look)
BJ: 7/10 (Not too bad, can improve)
Boom: 36D (Estimate)
Catbath: Lick unit your knee cap.
Figure: Well maintained.
Damage: $50 and tip $10 + room + cap

Sorry bro out there, i am not good in writing.

Bro out the can try her, value for money. Bro who want to try this gem, pls pm bro socialsocial for her contact. We are also getting contact from bro socialsocial.

Sorry for any misleading sentence.

socialsocial
05-02-2008, 01:03 AM
thank u to bro bigten for the short and sweet FR.

will up u when i regain my power. :)

silent_hunter
05-02-2008, 01:34 AM
bro, can request for contact?:p

socialsocial
05-02-2008, 10:48 AM
thnks to bjong for the exciting FR.

will up u for ur efforts :p

CHIONG AND BONK AH!

smallfish73
05-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Firstly, many thanks to Bro Socialsocial for sharing the contact.

Here is the FR on Lingling:

Statistics:
Height: abt 1.7m with heels.
Boobs: C (my guess, should be short of D cup), soft, good shape when c facing donw)
Look: 7.5/10 (not so mature, actually)
Body: 7/10 (will be 8 if her butt is bigger)
Skin: Fair and smooth

Services:
Catbath: 6/10, not very long for me
BJ: 7/10, one note is that c perfers BBBJ as c claimed doesn't like the taste of the rubber. but i asked her to change to BJ. Sucktion power is good but lack of tongue twist.
FJ: 7.5/10, Responsive and accommodative, tried several positions. love hole warm and tight (i finished 2 shots within one hour! first time like that)
Frenching: 5/10,initially just light kissing, finally got some frenching actions
Moaning: 7/10, soft with some dirty talks

Spetial notes:
Plus point: seems c can control her love hole to contract especially during the cumming stage, my little brother just cannot handle such contraction:(.

Minus point: c just tried to straighten her hair with some chemical material. the smell is really not so good. but should be disappear several days later.

Damage: 100 for 2 shots w/o room and CD. Agreed for 2 hrs but I let her go after finishing the courses as there are other brothers waiting for her and c had not have her breakfast/lunch yet.

This is the last bonking before CNY and it is good. Millions of thanks to Bro Socialsocial for finding this good catch.

GONGXIFACAI to all bros!

andrew101
05-02-2008, 05:28 PM
Upped u bro socialsocial for sharing ling ling’s contact. Promise you to post her FR soon.tks:)

socialsocial
05-02-2008, 05:53 PM
hope to see more FRs.

thnk u bro andrew101 for the up. will up u when regain power. :)

HAPPY CNY!

i1papaya
05-02-2008, 08:20 PM
Thanks Bro SocialSocial for the contact.

Actual had JG session yesterday and follow-up with RTF with QiQi intro by bro denden7070.

Still hunger for more today. Decided to contact LingLing. Called her, but her friend answer and wake her up which she actually already had. Book her and confirmed the time in the afternoon. Taking the opportunity she asked am I driving and can I drive her to China town after our session. She needs to remit she money back home. So I said why not.

Looks:6/10(over vixen look for me sorry bros, one man's meat is another posion)
Tits : C (Pink nipples but sorry to say should tattooed pink or colored not natual color)
Figure : good shape and fair smooth skin
Frenching : No, cos both just prefered light kiss
F/J: 7.5/10 (very accomodating)
Catbath: yes with warm water very good effort (warm water not only your didi but also your dragon balls)
BBBJ : Yes
Painting : Didn't try and didn't ask
Service: 8/10 very friendly
RTF: Sorry bro too many flowers around liao
Damage: $50+ tips(10) + room(10) + CD (1.666666666666666667)

Thereafter the bonking, send her to People's Park Building, the rest are history.
Sorry bro, the looks is not highly for me but at certain view still acceptable. For those who want to bonk a Teacher. she is working as one in China and so as her parents. As her service is also an attraction to look forward.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
To Bro the I wrote FR in his Threat and for bros who like me FR, please up my points. Thanks in advance.

seoul
05-02-2008, 11:30 PM
Thks Bro SocialSocial for Ling ling's contact. Here is my brief FR which I promise TS after obtaining her contact.

Name- Ling Ling

Province-Szechuan

Age- about 27-8 years old

Looks- 7/10. foxy look with the magi mee hairstyle.

Voice- too sexy and I can't wait to up her

Figure- 8/10. nice one I consider. About 167cm tall. consider tall from the province she came from.Weigh about 48 kg. Can consider slender legs. She can be consider slim. Her boobs are the reason for the high weightage. No tummy and a nice tattoo on it.

Boobs- 8/10. Almost C Cup. Soft like Tofu. pinkish nipples. Sensitive to touch. When u fucked her missionary, the boobs will sway up and down like jelly. Wooo.... Shiok!

Ass- 8/10 Not saggy but meaty enough for doggie

Catbath- 7/10. good enough though I got many better than her

BBBJ- 7.5/10 consider good suction.

FJ- 9/10 Enjoyable. Surround sound system. She would grab you tight while you ram her. She is indeed 1 hell of a horny girl

Attitude- 8.5/10 very very friendly

Overall: 8/10 No need to elaborate further.

consider a good gem only minus points which what other bros said she always pick up phone whenever it rings.

Damage- $60 + $10 (tips)

Once again thks bro socialsocial for sharing this gem.

aprilskies
06-02-2008, 09:02 AM
just met up with Ling Ling today, called her at lunch time & she happened to be free. First impression, looks older than 28+, prob around mid-late 30s, big boobs figure is ok (some flabs & stretch marks at tummy). Overall service was quite mechanical, she bathed me & proceeded to bed for some fun. Started with cap bj, then onto fj, nothing much to shout about, she seemed eager to get it over with & go back to sleep (she was sleeping when I called her). No GFE, only recommended for bros into big boobs, me personally did not get much GFE.
Looks:6.5/10(looks like lau chio…but I’ve seen better)
Stats: 35 C
Figure; 7/10
F/J: 6.0/10
Catbath: not much
Cap BJ: not bad good suction
Service: 6.5/10 very GF feeling
RTF: probably not

Hard_Dick
06-02-2008, 12:07 PM
Feel horny late last night so call Ling Ling, Surprised she still not yet sleep so arrange to meet her at lor1*. Below is my Short Fr.

Looks:6.5/10(not bad for a lau chio)
Stats: 35 B/C (sure not a D cup)
Figure; 7/10
Catbath: yes
Cap BJ: 6/10 (not bad good suction but short time)
Fingering: allowed
Frenching: not allowed
Painting: not allowed
F/J: 6/10 (missionary and doggy)
Service: 6.5/10 very GF feeling
RTF: probably aft i try yunao bro lingling
Damage: $60(w/o room)

Tks bro socialsocial for the recommendation

socialsocial
06-02-2008, 02:08 PM
thank you for the FR. hope to see more. :p

happy CNY!

wildbeast
06-02-2008, 03:19 PM
how come those who tried her generally ok FR. Well, I bonked her yesterday afternoon. Haizz..... SUCKS!!!!! Oh yeah, still THANK YOU to bro socialsocial for sharing.

Minus :

Old looking. saggy tits. nipples where got pink???

Answered one call in front of mr telling the cust to open room and she be there in 15 mins!!!! WTF, I haven't strip she already set to rush scene. I already expected fuckup service liao.

Juz a BJ and then bonk. Touch and go type. Keep asking me to cum while bonking. CCB!!!!! So fucking mechanical stereotyped.

Paid her 50 asked her go first. Since CNY round the corner, that is why I dun bother to get work up yesterday. Lucky generally her attitude and tone still very humble and passive, if not sure volcano eruption.

In short, juz me UNLUCKY to choose the WRONG time to bonk her. Her outlook FAILED to me not because of her bad rushed service.

I asked to meet her near her stay first to decide. She said no, must open room and wait. Me LAN LAN but to TI KUM lo. Too bad...

Cheers and happy CNY to all.....

Fruiteefruit
06-02-2008, 04:12 PM
Hi bros,

Just tried Ling Ling today and heres my rating:

Looks: 7/10 - Sexy CFM looks with long wavy hair, fair complexion. Nice smile and sexy looking.

Figure: 7.0/10 - about 1.67m tall, 35C-D - 26 - 34, pretty slim with tattoo on tummy area.

Catbath: 6.8/10 - Not a fan of catbath, didnt know how to enjoy it.

BJ: 7.0/10 - Somehow I enjoyed it. Soft suction but the feel was quite good.

FJ: 7.5/10 - I really enjoyed it. Somehow can clicked with her.

Attitude: As for me, she was pretty nice to be with. Quite sweet and nice to chat with.

Damage: 50 + 10 (tip) + 20 (room)

RTF: yes. in my list

I have reviewed the FRs of all bros here and found that the differences between the FRs are pretty big. Well, if I have the chance, I will try to find out more from her regarding the difference in experience of different bros.

Bro socialsocial, thanks alot for her contact! Really enjoyed it!

Cheerz!

edisonttt
08-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Hi bro social:

Can share the contact?

socialsocial
08-02-2008, 08:39 PM
hope to see more FRs.

happy new year!

Naturefarm1
08-02-2008, 09:16 PM
Try Ling ling last night.

The look is okay but a bit old. maybe early 30s.
The boob is a C+ , super soft and nice to grap if you the type who like to squueze it.
The rest is rather SOP but it is defn worth the $50.
I ask her if can tarma for $100.00, she say that she can get 1 more girls.

berada
10-02-2008, 02:58 AM
Hi,
can someone PM me her contacts. Thanks.

pulltheear
10-02-2008, 05:08 AM
bro, am new here, pls share contact..thks

muneo
10-02-2008, 01:20 PM
First I want to thank bro Socialsocial for sharing Ling Ling's contact.

I had a not so pleasant experience with Ling Ling yesterday.
Went to Geylang @ 3pm yesterday ready to fire my rounds. Wanted to try Sisi and called her but she was shopping at Vivocity and will only return at 4pm plus. Called Rong Rong, I think she was sleeping and switched off her phone. So bo bian, took the risk and called Ling Ling. Met her at Lxx bank. First look super lao chio. Initial attitude also very nice. On the way to the hotel, a lot of Ah Pek kept on oogling at her. Went to H81 at 3:20pm. Before I knew it, she was naked. At this point her hp rang and she picked up the phone. She told the guy that she'll be there in 20minutes! WTF? We were supposed to have a one hour session. Was quite dulan liao. After bathing, she put on cap immediately and blew me for less than 2 minutes. Then ask me to go on top. I did that for 5 minutes and requested doggie. Doggie for 5 minutes and I ask to change to cowgirl. At this point her attitude changed 180 degree. She raised her voice and said in a very bway song voice "ni zhen me hai mei you she?" (How come you have not cum yet?" and " wo he ni zuo heng xin ku" (It is very tiring doing with you". At this point I was super dulan already. I nevertheless shot in cowgirl position. After I shot, she smiled happily from ear to ear and started to dress. The time was 3:40pm.
20mins of super lousy attitude f*#k for $50. Haiz.

Looks:6.5/10(Lao chio, would have give 7.5 without her f**ked up attitude)
Figure; 7/10
F/J: 5/10
Catbath: None
Cap BJ: As good as dun have
Service: 4/10 very GF feeling
RTF: over my dead body
Damage: $50(w/o room and CD) for 20 minutes

ekinland
10-02-2008, 10:49 PM
Can anybody Pm me the contact ?
Thanks !!!:)

muneo
10-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Service: 4/10 very GF feeling
RTF: over my dead body
Damage: $50(w/o room and CD) for 20 minutes

Amendment to the words in bold. Typed wrongly. :p
Should be "f*&ked up service"

rich369
11-02-2008, 02:35 AM
hello fellow bros.quite free yest then go drive drive around area G. little bro feeling the CNY bonking MOOD.

but she is one hell of a GEM. good service and figure.
as usual and without fail was feeling a bit horny(all the time) yesterday as little bro was feeling damn itchy and while driving along and den spotted this little hot MILF streetwalking. old men were looking at her but no action.

wearing a purple spag. the cleavage was staring right at me. i just cannot say NO to cleavages. :p

I stopped my vehicle in front of her, signalled her to come over and to check out her big headlamps.. her tits was screaming out a D cupper.the main highlight was definitely her cleavage man.its confirmed deeper den KALLANG river when high tide...haha. looks was very well maintained..horny and slutty come FUCK me look lor.. then she pop the GOLDEN question. song bo. $50 and ur cleavage and tits are MINE.

her boobs were big juicy and fair..haha. We hugged and squeezed and suck and rub everywhere like never touch tits before. .its time to get down to real business..haha.im horny mah..cock now harder den rock.ha.im a tits person and i enjoy looking at tits.

balls build up too much sperm over the past few days. need to release badly(i am sure u know what it feels like):)

proceeded to give me a gentle massage after a long day at work..slowly she gave me a BJ wif cap.suction was good.like vacuum cleaner sucking my cock like tat. the feeling is very good.

i den proceeded to poke her wet and dripping hole and.she was moaning like there's no tmr when i slided my finger into her nest..wet and horny and..now think about it also makes me hard man.thank goodnes it doesnt have any funny smell.thats good!

den suddenly she look at me seductively and said wo shou bu liao le.kuai lai ba.(same words always but i LIKE!)i tried her missionary style first and started pumping her furiously.sounds of PIAK PIAK PIAK were heard.i think the ccleaners cleaning the next room also can hear out piak piak-ing non stop.haha. too horny liao cannot stop BONKING.

we both rocked non stop and cummed together wif a "Ohhh.hao shuang ah"...
tai hao le.zhong yu chu lai le. ni hao li hai ah! hearing that makes me feel like aREAL man.haha.changed postion and ended wif doggie style.. den later she tried rubbing my cock.but i cannot liao.too tired already.haha.

as usual i love to see big tits girls bouncing non stop in front of me.its damn shiok to see her tits bounce from side to side when screwing her..super erotic and exciting man!!! im sure u guys enjoy this too right.

for bros looking for YOUNG CHIO MILFs, she is the one for u. trust me. good looking and sexy.

pls treat her well.

Name:Ling Ling

Figure; Well maintained
F/J: 8.0/10
Catbath: yes and very ticklish.u'll love it
Service: 8.5/10 very GF feeling
RTF: OF COURSE, CHIONG AH!

bro can share the contact,thank a lots

tzr250sg
11-02-2008, 10:05 AM
Hi Bro Social, got good lobang never share?
Me interested leh, care to share?
Thks in advance and Happy CNY!!

Melster2008
11-02-2008, 01:00 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL BROS!!!! MAY EVERYONE HUAT AH...............!!!

as usual, my gratitude to bro social2 for the contact. had her for reunion lunch on CNY eve;).

long story short. arranged the time and location. reach the place and sms her. immediately replied "1 min arrival'.

opened the door and saw a chiobu in fronmt of me with deep valley. tall adn first impression is very good.

TCSS and then we stripped and bathe together. admiring her tits as we clean each other. then dired up and i lay in the bed getting ready for some action. she then catbath me and give a good tongue bath at my rod area. but playfully avoided my erected rifle.

after a good 20 mins of slurping and sucking the groin area. she ask to cap me for a BJ. i said ok (but in my mind was wanting a BBBJ instead). she took a while to get the cd and then a phone call came and i had to answer cos its my boss. after the stupid call, my mood was gone and she tried to cap me but not successful. so she BBBJ me instead. immediately marikita. she went up and down and up and down on my cock for a good 15 mins. i almost came.

told her i want to fuck her and she laid down and i pumped her missionary for 10 mins. si bei song. then i changed to doggie thrust her another 10 mins. finally told her i want to cum and she said to wait for her to cum together. i accelerated and pumped furiously and fianlly unloaded in her in the cd.

then we clean up and left the place together.

my take: a beautiful girl crossing over to a MILF. good bodu and niuce navel flower tattoo. good bbbj and fj. intend to rtf later this week:D

thanks to bro social2 for the contact again.

please up me if this is useful.

neb_neb
11-02-2008, 02:10 PM
interesting ...
care to share the contact? wanna pao them ang bao.

bigwish
12-02-2008, 11:46 AM
Thanks to bro social for her contact, bonk her on the 5th Feb, sorry for the late FR as CO around during CNY. Overall the session was quite ok except as some bros mentioned that she is always rushing for time. Look like her business not bad, hp keep ringing during the FJ. Below is the stat...

Name : Ling x 2
Boob : Soft, Big
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Stereo : 7/10
GFE : 6/10
RTF : Maybe
Damage : $50 exclude rm and CD

For contact : Get it from Bro Social

assrammer
12-02-2008, 11:50 PM
thanks to bro socialsocial for the contact once again.

story:

called up, meet at xx81. ding dong! man i must say, she's a looker. and she knows how to dress also. black dress, quite transparent, can see her sexy G-string. wooh....

strip her slowly and the usual rubba rubba, si bei song..... the straight away get on to mission liao, she say she shower liao, so what the hell, she smells nice anyway.

catbath, rubba rubba, bbbj. she really knows how to tease man, very sensual. then get capped, and first pump her missionary, followed by doggie, then mission again. put her on the edge of the bed and spread her legs with me standing up, pumping her really hard, she say she buay tahan also..... wooh...

then, as usual, sit her up and pull off cd and spray on her titties, wah, she get me that cfm, 'i want some more look'...... shiok man!

my po

face: 8
boobs: i think it's a C lah, not good at judging, but the nips are super pink!
body: 8
ass: nice to hold
bbbj: yes
overall: 9

this one really is a good fuck, recommended to all bros, she's leaving in a week's time, so hurry up, find the TS!

thanks bro socialsocial!

assrammer
12-02-2008, 11:51 PM

story:

called up, meet at xx81. ding dong! man i must say, she's a looker. and she knows how to dress also. black dress, quite transparent, can see her sexy G-string. wooh....

strip her slowly and the usual rubba rubba, si bei song..... the straight away get on to mission liao, she say she shower liao, so what the hell, she smells nice anyway.

catbath, rubba rubba, bbbj. she really knows how to tease man, very sensual. then get capped, and first pump her missionary, followed by doggie, then mission again. put her on the edge of the bed and spread her legs with me standing up, pumping her really hard, she say she buay tahan also..... wooh...

then, as usual, sit her up and pull off cd and spray on her titties, wah, she get me that cfm, 'i want some more look'...... shiok man!

my p.o

this one really is a good fuck, recommended to all bros, she's leaving in a week's time, so hurry up, find the TS!

thanks bro socialsocial!

assrammer
12-02-2008, 11:52 PM

story:

my p.o

thanks bro socialsocial!

assrammer
13-02-2008, 12:00 AM

story:

my p.o

thanks bro socialsocial!

assrammer
13-02-2008, 12:01 AM

story:

my p.o

thanks bro socialsocial!

assrammer
13-02-2008, 12:06 AM

story:

my p.o

thanks bro socialsocial!

assrammer
13-02-2008, 12:07 AM

story:

my p.o

thanks bro socialsocial!

assrammer
13-02-2008, 12:08 AM

story:

my p.o

thanks bro socialsocial!

assrammer
13-02-2008, 12:16 AM

story:

my p.o

thanks bro socialsocial!

assrammer
13-02-2008, 05:08 AM
pai seh, pai seh, so many repost. something wrong with the connection, everytime page cannot display, i hit return and post again.

sorry sorry!

assrammer
13-02-2008, 05:11 AM
ok, somethings definetly very wrong, sorry for all the repost.

chokdee1324
13-02-2008, 06:32 AM
hi bro can i have her contact too..
i am new here..so hope you dun mind
giving me her contact.
cheers!!!

Melster2008
14-02-2008, 11:41 AM
just rtf her 2 days back.

alll i can say is thanks to bro social social for this gem.

it feels different to rtf. maybe cos she see me familiar and increase her gfe feel.

this time round, we did it in the dark room with just the tv on. you can see her silhouette of her going up and down my rod. initially told her i wanted to cim. so she keep moaning and like a energizer bunny, she went all out to make it happen. very hardworking lady.

after 20 mins still cannot cum. took out my cd and cap and inserted into her missionary by the edge of the bed. hard and furious thrust and she was moaning louder this time than the first time i did her.

flipped her over and bang her doggie style. this time no pillow under her for her to lie down so her boobs were bouncy wildly to the rythmic thrusts! so nice to just cup them and let them jiggle along:D

then with me inside her, i slowly position her to the mirror and continue my thrusting. this time more shiok cos can see reflection and further more, she look up at the mirror as well and can see her facial expression. wa....priceless. then she cup her left breast adn i cup her right one and contnue to thrust her.

feel myself going to explode, told her i want her to suck me. i took my coc k out of her wet hole and rip the cd off. with me standing , she knelt down and started to BBBJ. this time the feeling is very intense cos like porn movie,with the mirror some more. felt myself going to explode and i told her. she does notr really cim. when i exploded she took itout of her mouth and held my rod with one hand and use the other hand to shake my groin area. dunno why but si bei song!!!!! i cummed on her hands as well a bit of her face. she commented on the strong smell of my troops and when to the toile tot wash up.

ending is the same. paid up and left.

this lady is hardworking and above average looking. bros, dun waste time and pm TS for contact. you will not regret.

xsgrantz
15-02-2008, 02:07 PM
bro social2...u got mail! ;)

GodsKitchen
15-02-2008, 04:21 PM
Bro, can PM me her contact ?? Thx.

ReCaRo79
15-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Can the threadstarter or any bro pass me her contact?

marica69
15-02-2008, 06:27 PM
Sexy D.. got 2 take care this one.. got number to share?

who'sthatgirl
15-02-2008, 08:19 PM
can sent me the nos? tks ya

adamll
16-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Like to contact her for a session,can have her no.
Thanks brother,[email protected]:D:D

SAVF_Visitor
23-02-2008, 12:46 AM
No FR for this few days. Is this Ling Ling still in S'pore or left?

socialsocial
25-02-2008, 04:12 PM
sorry 4 the late reply. jus came back from overseas only. :p

LL is still around. happy bonking! :p

johnnyboi888
25-02-2008, 08:04 PM
Bro pls pm me her contact. thanks!

socialsocial
26-02-2008, 09:59 AM
hope to see more FRs. :p

utd4ever59
26-02-2008, 10:01 PM
Tried LL this afternoon.Shower together and she really clean me up like a small kid.went to bed and she attack my nipples and suck and lick it ,then she go to my cock and suck it.Slow and no teething and I like it.KNNNCCB mobile phone ring and answer it cos call from office.Cock then die down and she very hardworking cos took the cock into her mouth and suck again.HEhe mari kita again and continue to ram her and then exploded after 25 minutes.She said she will be leaving on 4th march so brothers who want to bonk her please contact brother social social.Thanks brother Social Social for the contact.Wait for your next recommendation

heller
27-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Bros, pls PM me her contact,, thanks

macady
03-03-2008, 08:24 AM
Saw a few days ago at L21. She said business not so good as many new arrival nowaday.

terryboy
03-03-2008, 09:41 AM
First of all I would like to thank TS for LL contact which was given to me 3 weeks ago. Finally found some time to call her and made an appt.

The first looked of her was wow! She is really pretty and has such a nice figure. She is definately under priced for 50 buck with her looks and body but just keep it to ourselves.

Entered the room and we both stripped after some small talks. She was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom and I stood behind her looking at the naked body in the mirror. I buay tahan already and I started to rub and touch her neh neh. She gave out very soft moanswhich turns me lagi on... All these while she was playing with my hard and rock rod.

The shower was sop. Then we proceeded to bed with me getting out of the bathrm onto the bed waiting for her. She lay beside me and hug hug first before more action starts. She gave me that gf feeling la so gentle and tender kind of feeling... She attacked my nip and her nips sucking skill is good then proceeded to my rod and bbbj me. The bbbj was long till i almost cim. Told her to stop and it my turn to service her. licked her from head to toe except her pussy as i am not use to licking the one that belongs to a fl. She seems to enjoy it till her pussy was wet. Put on my cap and also a vibrating ring which i bought earlier on together with the cd at the 7-11 store. She asked whats that and i explained to her. she seems to enjoy it especially with my rod in her love hole and the ring vibrating her clit. Pump her a few time and i cant take it anymore, too long never do, came just after 5 mins... shit. Left my soften shaft in her for a while before taking it out. We laid on the bed tcss for about 15 mins then change and go.

Overall experience was a very good one. I would rtf her more if she stays longer but unfortunately she will be leaving our shores on 4 mar. bros who are still hesitating pls go before you regret.

looks : 8/10
figure : 8/10
boobs : B/C just nice for her height and size
HJ : did not try
BBBJ : 7/10 almost cim
FJ : 7/10 no rush with some gf feeling
Damage : 50 + 10rm + 5cd + 12 v ring total 77 with no regrets
RTF : Yes if she comes back after 4 mar

watashi30
03-03-2008, 10:11 AM
hi bro social,
i'm a newbie here. would like to have her contact no. pls send to [email protected] Thanks

watashi30
03-03-2008, 10:15 AM
can i have a number? thanks

Singguy
03-03-2008, 11:28 AM
Would like to that bro social social for the contact. IShe definitely one of the better PRC WL that I have tried, good service, no rush and GFE feeling.

Name : Ling Ling
Looks : 6.5 ( would be better if younger... haha )
Boob : C ( don't think it's D ) but soft and nice to suck
BBBJ : 8/10 ( slow and sensual, willing to please, asked her to deep throat and she tried )
FJ : 7/10 ( quite wet after pumping her for awhile )
Stereo : 7/10 ( nice and soft moans, will look at you and see your expression, very 'teh' voice also )
GFE : 7/10
RTF : Definitely... but don't think I can make it before she go back
Damage : $50 exclude rm and CD

Really value for money and great service, Thanks again to bro socialsocial for her contact!!!!

porn
07-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Hi,

Can u PM me the contact of this gem pls.... have already pm u le. Thanks:D

Devil_Nick
09-03-2008, 10:18 AM
Thank you TS for the contact.

Meet up with lingling last nite, she looks kind of the old as in late 20s or early 30s. But who cares, i'm more into service and boob.:P While inside the rm, we tcss awhile and build up some GFE chemistry and she request to go bath, inside the bathroom she clean my didi and said 1 thing that really make feel sad " ur didi is short". Wtf i know is short but what can i do, its a natural thing mah. Spoil mood lor. Action start, she started of with my nipple and slowly down to my groin area and finally arrived at my small little forest with a small little tree resting. This is the part i like most BBBJ. Haha my didi start to grow taller n reach out for her mouth watering. She really takes her time to please me, the sensation is gd n alot of deepthroat. A long long process of wet watering my tree. only 1 word can descride my feeling 'SONG' arh. Then she reach out for CD, b4 she cap me i requested for more BBBJ, she puts the CD aside n down she go again(+point) more deepthroat until almost CIM. Stop her and ask her to cap me, started with cowger, dun really like the way she ride so change to doggie, and finished of with me pumping her. Her pussy was tight to me.(+point)

Was feeling hungry then so cook the cup noodle provided, n she still naked, (SOP is finished, wash up and dress up)my eyes just cant take off her breast. While waiting for my noodle to be ready she play with my nipple again. oh thought of going for the 2nd round, but time is telling me cannot, so k k go toilet n my dinner is ready. HAHA we tcss while me having my dinner, and a msg came, time to pick up CO liao, then she dress up. She has the No rush attitube(+point). What can i say for this kind of service and attitube. She is with me for an hour plus, worth the $ spend.

Looks : 6/10 ( to much make up)
Boob : 8/10 (not gd at size, 1 handful though)
BBBJ : 9/10 (SONG)
FJ : 8/10( Tight to me willing to accept request)
GFE : 7/10
Attitube: 8/10
RTF : Yes (She will be here for a long long time)

Sorry for the long lousy FR as I'm a F9 fighter for english.

somdej
09-03-2008, 11:17 AM
can pm me her contacts thanks

regza
09-03-2008, 01:25 PM
Hi bro, can pm me the contact? very interested in this milf...

bluefellow
09-03-2008, 04:57 PM
will appreciate , anyone to share her contact. tks

gohzxc
10-03-2008, 09:47 AM
Hi All,

Being trying to contact her but unable to arrange a time yet.

A big thanks to TS bro social for the contact :D

andrew101
10-03-2008, 03:49 PM
FR on Ling Ling as promise to Bro Social Social.

First, thanks Bro Social Social for sharing her number. Sorry for late FR due to my daily job.Manage to get dayoff a couple of weeks ago and have the chance to arrange with Ling Ling. Will cut short and go direct to the detail.

She came right on time after i sms her. Well, first impression, "Chio" and the pair of boobs was damn (.)(.) One word to describe..."Huge":eek:

In the room, we TCSS for a short while and next we proceed to shower. Is was SOP, but clean me thoroughly. Once in the bed, mission begun. Start to lick my nipples and down to my goin, next capped me and gave a slow, gentle BJ, was a good suction. After the good seduction of BJ. My turn to entertain her, give her a light kisses on the lip and caress her huge boobs until i was shiok shiok.

After didi being capped, i enter into her pussy. After a few pumps, we change to doggy, grabbed her hip and pump her harder and faster. She quite accomodating and hardworking, willing to pleased you. Her moaning make me want to release, but still can control. Few minutes gone, cannot tahan liao, exploded onto her. Finally, we both washed up and TCSS till time up. Both left the hotel sexisfied.

My rating:
Look: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boob: C (tender soft)
BJ: 7/10 (Good suction)
FJ: 7/10 (very accommodative)
Kissing/Frenching: Yes (slightly)
Attitude/Service: 8/10 (not a time-watcher,patiently)
Damage: $50+tip
RTF: Maybe (too many others choice)

Up me if you find my FR worth reading. Thanks:)

porn
11-03-2008, 06:26 PM
Hi bro social social,

Can i have her contact pls. Thanks:D

somdej
11-03-2008, 07:42 PM
Would like to try her.

Can pm me her contacts to [email protected].

Thanks

regza
16-03-2008, 04:55 AM
Hi bro, this seems like a good catch, can pm me the contact? Thanks in advance

Luvsex
08-04-2008, 01:46 AM
Is Ling Ling still in singapore ? Tried to call her many times but her phone was off. Any bro has any idea?

Thanks