PDA

View Full Version : My little Shenzhen trip.

alsahaf
28-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Just to share my trip with some bros.

My 1st time in Shenzhen.

Took a walk round at night. Lots of female middle age pimps will approach foreign looking males offering girls. All will promise good service and pretty girls.

I wasn't really looking for action, did not feel safe since its 1st time and nobody to bring me around.

Went to this Luo Hu Xiao Chun (its near Shangri-La hotel). Little place with eateries and hairwashing salons open at night. At the end of the road, its a bit like our Geylang Lorong 8/12 with girls standing around. Lots of pimps approached me. All tried to rip me off with quotes of 300-500RMB. I did not know what the rate was but ~=100sgd does NOT sound right.

The girls all look very young. Think they are all in the 16-20 range. Its cold there now, so all dressed in pantyhose/tights and boots (me like).

Another pimp approached me, quoted 120 rmb. That kinda sealed the deal. Thats only 27 sgd! Choose quite a cute looking chick. Petite, wavy dyed hair and nice skin and tight butt. Smelt good too.

Action is done at the apartment just upstairs (the apartment building was filled with girls. Think some were KTV girls coming back from work + the FLs.)

Anyway, for not trying to rip me off* at the first attempt, I thought I can recommend this pimp/madame if any of you are lost in Shenzhen like me.

Miss Li (speaks mandarin). 1304-3459681 and 1353-8084468

*or did I get ripped off at $120 RMB? If I wasn't so tired, I would have blown 500 RMB and fucked the whole night with diff girls. The chicks were pretty young and cute.

X-Wing
29-01-2008, 11:16 AM
Another pimp approached me, quoted 120 rmb. Choose quite a cute looking chick.

Action is done at the apartment just upstairs (the apartment building was filled with girls. Think some were KTV girls coming back from work + the FLs.)

Actually bro, it's quite dangerous if you do not bring the girl back to your room and do it at their apartments. You never know if you will be "chopped" in one of those black head shops. In china always safety first bro alsahaf.

ChinaSex
29-01-2008, 12:56 PM
120 is not a rip-off. a fair deal considering u did it in their place of work. You are a brave guy. I would never do it. :p

BTW, there are many existing Shenzhen threads, should try and use and existing one. Cheers and thanx for sharing.

jintualan
29-01-2008, 01:24 PM
Damn!!! You are brave!!!
:eek::eek::eek:

X-Wing
29-01-2008, 04:44 PM
120 is not a rip-off. a fair deal considering u did it in their place of work. You are a brave guy. I would never do it. :p

Bro, I think he has not heard stories of those "black shops" and furthermore he was alone. Really brave.

alsahaf
29-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Yah, I took a risk definitely.

I was pretty worries that was why I did not have intention to do anything originally.

But that place quite crowded and I could see many Hong Kong tourists shopping around for girls (like our Geylang) so I took the dive.

If you guys go over and see the place you will understand I guess.

Anyway, since hero here took the risk, you guys can have some assurance if you ever go to that Luo Hu Xiao Chun or call that number (she say can deliver girl to hotel room too @ 150rmb).

ChinaSex
30-01-2008, 01:58 AM
Damn!!! You are brave!!!
:eek::eek::eek:

Bro, I think he has not heard stories of those "black shops" and furthermore he was alone. Really brave.

Not brave, also very lucky le :cool:

ChinaSex
30-01-2008, 02:00 AM
But that place quite crowded and I could see many Hong Kong tourists shopping around for girls (like our Geylang) so I took the dive.

If you guys go over and see the place you will understand I guess.

The thing is that it is always in places where you least expect that you get into trouble. Once u r at their room, u r at their mercy.

GTOKING
30-01-2008, 09:09 AM
either u are brave or your small head already overcome your big head haha joke la !

I ever do 1 time before at the 向西村 , do it at the upstair , but with my friend , we 2 person go upstair , we also think about this question , is it dangerous ? but we think that we can fight back.........but now think back really not a good idea.

bonk88
30-01-2008, 09:16 AM
Not brave, also very lucky le :cool:

luck is on his side at that time;)

[QUOTE=Originally Posted by alsahaf

If you guys go over and see the place you will understand I guess.[/QUOTE]

bro up you for so brave to go alone..:cool:

steamsteam
30-01-2008, 06:39 PM
hair saloon got go? 120rmb ok deal,should go inner china,shen zhen is aready invest by lots of people,its like singapore and jb for hongkee bro go to the north try dong bei u will like it,hei long jiang and etc...:D

ChinaSex
01-02-2008, 01:54 AM
hair saloon got go? 120rmb ok deal,should go inner china,shen zhen is aready invest by lots of people,its like singapore and jb for hongkee bro go to the north try dong bei u will like it,hei long jiang and etc...:D

Nowadays, everywhere in China also have so many ppl from Overseas. Go all the way north to Cheong is not worth it unless u r there for business