PDA

View Full Version : MY Saloon at GLH

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

alsahaf
01-09-2004, 02:11 AM
Hey latebloomer, I know that feeling, always walk away telling myself its the last time too.

Actually, MY and JM lasted pretty long considering the shit that was going on and the number of patrons.

jasperado
01-09-2004, 05:26 AM
It have really quieten down for a couple of weeks....but maybe due till the 7th month think the playground will soon return to the peak soon(Hope so) as there are still lots of china mei mei flocking into Singapore thinking of earning $.....
:(

Tomahawk
01-09-2004, 09:29 AM
MY is closing down for good, probably today. Anyway I didn't realise the auction last Friday was meant for the tenants of the mall, or I would have popped over to MY's table to say HI. Shouldn't have siamed far far. Hai...

Tomahawk

Innoncent$
01-09-2004, 12:46 PM
MY is closing down for good, probably today. Anyway I didn't realise the auction last Friday was meant for the tenants of the mall, or I would have popped over to MY's table to say HI. Shouldn't have siamed far far. Hai...

Tomahawk
Don't worry liao... after sometime.. the boss will setup a new outlet for business... such a good business, she sure make a come back ...kerker... maybe by the time a better and bigger more choice babes :D

xxrain
01-09-2004, 02:32 PM
so MY closing.. then wat about JM?? same fate?

HSB2000
01-09-2004, 02:32 PM
Is she closing down totally??? last sat I went and the boss told me she thinking of rest for a few days only, not sure has she change her mind???

cybron
01-09-2004, 03:42 PM
sigh.... no other good lobang to go liao.. maybe now bro can deal directly with those MY gers liao... there many student there for here to stay.... bro should know who they are and PDMM also..

any contact to share with me? ;)

jc383
01-09-2004, 05:43 PM
i miss MY :(

gigantic_tk
01-09-2004, 05:57 PM
So, our cheap thrills is over. Needs to find another nest.

raider123
05-09-2004, 03:33 AM
Hi bros,

anyone has the contact nos. of yuki. Please pm me. Thank you very much.

cybron
06-09-2004, 04:49 PM
bro.. u got other lobang meh?? i think no other TN can offers what MY offers... is JM open... any bro can advice? got PRC a not? :o

So, our cheap thrills is over. Needs to find another nest.

cybron
06-09-2004, 04:50 PM
bro i thot yuki go back liao??? :o

Hi bros,

anyone has the contact nos. of yuki. Please pm me. Thank you very much.

GuyonGal
06-09-2004, 05:58 PM
bro.. u got other lobang meh?? i think no other TN can offers what MY offers... is JM open... any bro can advice? got PRC a not? :o

Yes JM is still in operation!

Indeed, I went GLH shopping centre today ... I saw MY is opened and some gals inside the shop... To bad that I was in the hurry didn't go for a check! :D

cybron
06-09-2004, 08:52 PM
MY open??? i thot got bro said closed liao... who can confirm this? JM still got PRC a not?

u dun kia kia lar... GLH ot thing to shop meh.... heeee heeee heeeee,..... :D

Indeed, I went GLH shopping centre today ... I saw MY is opened and some gals inside the shop... To bad that I was in the hurry didn't go for a check! :D

gigantic_tk
07-09-2004, 01:10 AM
MY open??? i thot got bro said closed liao... who can confirm this? JM still got PRC a not?

JM is still in operation, you can restart you engine and keep it moves liao..........

gigantic_tk
07-09-2004, 01:13 AM

Alternatively at LSB, bros in this forum got new cheap thrill at DA Lu LSB for $42 with bbj liao......................................find Da Lu thread for his FR.

jasperado
07-09-2004, 02:42 AM
MY still in operation for business... still some old gals lile yanzi,xiaoyan,zhen zhen... some got a few new one but dun know the name..... :cool:

sunshine_loh
07-09-2004, 08:42 AM

Yes, both JM and MY are still open but with fewer gals. They are in a stage of recovery now.

GuyonGal
07-09-2004, 12:45 PM

There are so many shops there mah.... of course mi not window shopping or department type of shopping lar.. kerkerker :D

GuaiKia
07-09-2004, 02:33 PM

Do you think JM sabotage MY is sad though because MY girls are so much better than JM this got to be jealosy of businesses

cybron
07-09-2004, 08:54 PM
okok.. thank bro.. da lu at LSB.. hmmmm......

Alternatively at LSB, bros in this forum got new cheap thrill at DA Lu LSB for $42 with bbj liao......................................find Da Lu thread for his FR.

cybron
07-09-2004, 08:55 PM
lady boss decide to continue? that good.... :D will be there this few day before it gone again....

Yes, both JM and MY are still open but with fewer gals. They are in a stage of recovery now.

dapian
07-09-2004, 11:05 PM
MY still in operation for business... still some old gals lile yanzi,xiaoyan,zhen zhen... some got a few new one but dun know the name..... :cool:
the cubicles in jm had been taken down no prc found.....as 4 MY no new prc as mention juz the same old few....heard frm boss....no more new gals cumin low profile.....

gigantic_tk
08-09-2004, 12:27 AM
okok.. thank bro.. da lu at LSB.. hmmmm......

What? da lu at LSB. Da Lu at Balestier liao, LSB=Lup Sar Bar....huh.

Shyguy
09-09-2004, 10:33 AM

Yanzi still ard? She still hasn't realised that there's not much point for her to return unless her service is back to the good old standard. Think bro Tomahawk will agree? :D
Hope Coco is still ard.

Tomahawk
09-09-2004, 11:11 AM
Yanzi still ard? She still hasn't realised that there's not much point for her to return unless her service is back to the good old standard. Think bro Tomahawk will agree? :D
Hope Coco is still ard.
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah! Tomahawk is Sammyboy Forum's No 1 Critic of Yanzi! :cool:

By the way, did Yanzi ever have a good old standard? I thought her standard has always been like that all the while?

Tomahawk

xxrain
09-09-2004, 12:20 PM
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah! Tomahawk is Sammyboy Forum's No 1 Critic of Yanzi! :cool:

By the way, did Yanzi ever have a good old standard? I thought her standard has always been like that all the while?

Tomahawk

last time was going to try her after hear say some good fr abt her... but decided not to after bro cybron warn me that she's really fuickup...

gigantic_tk
09-09-2004, 02:01 PM
Now no more special, I wonder if I can still get a decent haircut there, at JM.
Years back, I used to call Kelly to cut for me and she even offer to trim for me the other set of hairs but now realised really miss this opportunity liao.

cybron
09-09-2004, 07:36 PM
yalor i warn u becoz i dunwa u to suffer like me mah... ;)

last time was going to try her after hear say some good fr abt her... but decided not to after bro cybron warn me that she's really fuickup...

Mango
09-09-2004, 08:56 PM
can someone list the gals available at this moment?

latebloomer
10-09-2004, 12:44 AM
Wat?
Want another list of gls at MY/JM?
Wanna make it easy for the AV again izit?
Just print out the list, go to the grd and make sure they chk out every single one there....

raider123
11-09-2004, 11:33 AM
bro i thot yuki go back liao??? :o

oh izzit when? she kena caught ah? she is on student visa.

GuyonGal
11-09-2004, 09:23 PM
Do you think JM sabotage MY is sad though because MY girls are so much better than JM this got to be jealosy of businesses
Errrr......!?
I was not in the picture...

April
18-09-2004, 03:23 PM
went to MY yeserday, got a lady...claimed that come to Singaproe and started to work for 2 days.....cant remember her name........massage....nothing speical.....that come the HJ .....not very good.......RT?? nope...

gigantic_tk
18-09-2004, 11:38 PM
Can go JM for hair cut now? Good ambience......

JustMarried2
07-10-2004, 04:08 PM
Is this thread dead.

dom01
09-10-2004, 11:12 PM
ERm... Ermm... This "m" shop at GL still very much alive...
Was ard bugis this evening.. see so many chio bu.. wha.. buay tahan... Need to release, but low on vitamin M... So much recce a cheap source to release...
Recce Mission, GL, 2045hrs Singapore Time, Pocket: 60 dollars..
Found no gals lingering outside Jm n M.. So was wondering which shop shld i go to... Think try jm, since never been there before..
Wha... The place is so brightly lit, no partions.. only one small barber chair at the corner.. Aunties also, nt tooo.. eat already scared lao sai..
SO proceeded onto MY, ni nah bei cheebye... got three uncles enter before me.. then one choose the pretty PRC.. sigh.. lost out on her...
BTW, the cubicals were all packed... Guess today, a lot of ppl won money at kranji.
So lady boss, say take Xiao Yan n i can go first.. SO lan lan... go ahead...
The pretty prc, looked so sad.. can tell from her eyes.. PLS rescue me from the crutches of this old man.. :D Like real...
Reccee Rpt:
TargeT: Xiao Yan
Massage: 4/10 (I dun call it massage, haha...)
Special: HJ
Very good, try to simtulate u 1st, nibble at ur ear.. dobly theatre 5.1 moaning.. heavy breathing... kiss/lick/suck a bit... But no frenching... massage ur balls a bit.. then hJ...
I give her 9/10... n a 8 bucks tip.. Total damage: 60
This is my 2nd trip to my, 1st gal I had was xiao ling or is it xiao ni? Cannot remember.. :eek: Nt bad, but cramped..Super cramped...
Btw, I know y some chars bors at my know abt our FR. Coz got uncle print it out for the gals to read. Even volunteered to teach her to surf net...
I overheard this whilst being massaged. I got sharp ears.. Even heard the word sammy... Sad...Sadd market spoliers.

Sexman69
10-10-2004, 12:19 PM
Yo bros out there, any infor on which guys does cim? ever since Lulu left and May mia, hardly know which one does cim....

Thanks again bros. :D

stiffneck
10-10-2004, 12:29 PM
Yo bros out there, any infor on which guys does cim? ever since Lulu left and May mia, hardly know which one does cim....

Thanks again bros. :D[QUOTE]
Brother typo or what?You want guys or gals or in between???? Just checking :)

ahkong
11-10-2004, 01:45 PM
Hi Bros,

Anyone know where Big Boobs Ivy of MY has gone too??? :(
Thanks!

giggs310010
12-10-2004, 12:11 AM

Thanks again bros. :D

I still miss LuLu, she simply give the best bbbj.
In fact in my session with her, she did bbbj twice in 1 and half hour, very shiok, I empty all I have in the 2nd round, she suck it dry .....

pilot2003
12-10-2004, 02:35 PM
so confrim MY still opening???sorry

ahkong
12-10-2004, 02:45 PM
Yes is open, but not much gal there... not been there for about 2 months already.

pilot2003
12-10-2004, 02:52 PM
okok...tks...maybe tomorrow gg down after medical appt.....tks

Tomahawk
12-10-2004, 04:41 PM
I walked around GLH on Sunday afternoon, about 4:00pm. Not much activity. Saw Grace and one of her girls walking into MY, but didn't go in to check, coz I remembered there weren't anymore cubicles around after the raid. Are they back???

Tomahawk

sunshine_loh
12-10-2004, 05:02 PM
I walked around GLH on Sunday afternoon, about 4:00pm. Not much activity. Saw Grace and one of her girls walking into MY, but didn't go in to check, coz I remembered there weren't anymore cubicles around after the raid. Are they back???

Tomahawk

All the cubicles are still there with new gals of good quality, sadly no big boobs. Business is as usual. For the last 2 months, MY's regulars were enjoying themselves quietly and happily without the exposure and talks in this forum. I think those quiet days are gone now with the renewed interest of the bros here. Hehehe... :)

owen10
12-10-2004, 11:07 PM
was ard Bugis today @ 630pm+ so went there to chk out d scene @ GLH. saw a bro (slightly bald) went in MY n came out with a chio young lass in blue dress. they then headed for d cafe on lvl 1 for dinner. wonder if it's 1 of YOU bros wif d gal? ... :D ... n mind sharing d name of d gem? :) really cant forget that sweet n cute face ... thanks!

sunshine_loh
12-10-2004, 11:48 PM
Oh yes! Bringing the gal out for dinner is the common scene in MY and JM. Besides the physical contact in the cubicle, the gals also throw in some romance and feeling free of charge if you are her regular. This is the reason why the place is so unique and can survive for so long.

The regulars there are mostly retirees having some money to spare. They visit MY almost every day to get some romance and companionship that money can buy. New comers beware! This is the place that you can be easily hooked and your hardearn money drained! :)

owen10
13-10-2004, 12:01 AM
Oh yes! Bringing the gal out for dinner is the common scene in MY and JM. Besides the physical contact in the cubicle, the gals also throw in some romance and feeling free of charge if you are her regular. This is the reason why the place is so unique and can survive for so long.

The regulars there are mostly retirees having some money to spare. They visit MY almost every day to get some romance and companionship that money can buy. New comers beware! This is the place that you can be easily hooked and your hardearn money drained! :)

agree bro. d common hangout r d cafes on d 1st lvl. have seen many a time customers bringing gals there to 'zhou si' ('drug trafficking' in english) :D ... GLH is very secluded n not a shopping ground for local ladies ... so unlikely to get spotted lah.

gigantic_tk
13-10-2004, 12:05 AM
This forum became quiet for MY for these 2 months and infact this has saved me some monies lor and divert my attention to golfing instead, which in a long run is still very expensive compared to visiting MY twice a month. Maybe have to strike a balance now. Once a while go there for a short thrill liao.....hehehe.

owen10
13-10-2004, 12:14 AM
This forum became quiet for MY for these 2 months and infact this has saved me some monies lor and divert my attention to golfing instead, which in a long run is still very expensive compared to visiting MY twice a month. Maybe have to strike a balance now. Once a while go there for a short thrill liao.....hehehe.

when there's active discussions on MY, bro gigantic_tk will always be here. :D

in a way, quiet forum = less publicity = less obligations (excuses) for AVs to raid = bros bein able to chiong more peacefully = more business for MY

gigantic_tk
13-10-2004, 12:22 AM
Reading this forum is like reading stock market, now look bullist and I better watch out for my pockets lor else burnt a big hole, and it is rather difficult for me to mend it later...........................

I thought this thread close liao, already divert my spending elsewhere alreadly, now have to re-budget my expenditure lor.......

cybron
13-10-2004, 11:52 AM
agree.... once i got myself hook.. but now it just a casual visit at times... becoz the ger will just come and MIA... sigh...

gigantic_tk
13-10-2004, 06:04 PM
agree.... once i got myself hook.. but now it just a casual visit at times... becoz the ger will just come and MIA... sigh...

This time round we should not compile the list again else it will suffer the same fate - kenna raid again. Just share the info you have and close it liao. details info should go via PM..........just dun want to loose another cheap thrill place in town lor.

dom01
14-10-2004, 01:43 PM
Well, this thread is alive b'coz of my FR.
Apologies to all.... :eek:

cybron
14-10-2004, 08:03 PM
heee... dun worry we can understand.. ;) tis time we dun list the ger anymore..

Well, this thread is alive b'coz of my FR.
Apologies to all.... :eek:

cybron
14-10-2004, 08:04 PM
yalor... i advice bro here better to shhh shhhh shhhhhhhh.... just share with some good bro thru' PM can liao.. or else MY gone then cannot find else where liao..

This time round we should not compile the list again else it will suffer the same fate - kenna raid again. Just share the info you have and close it liao. details info should go via PM..........just dun want to loose another cheap thrill place in town lor.

gigantic_tk
15-10-2004, 12:27 AM
yalor... i advice bro here better to shhh shhhh shhhhhhhh.... just share with some good bro thru' PM can liao.. or else MY gone then cannot find else where liao..

LOW PROFILE Liao.

I visit yesterday, see no crowd, no thrill so left liao............hehehe.

pilot2003
15-10-2004, 01:10 AM
LOW PROFILE Liao.

I visit yesterday, see no crowd, no thrill so left liao............hehehe.

so how the standard of those gals???me tat day can't go down,no time for visit after my medical appt....

sotong hand
15-10-2004, 01:33 AM
hey bro out there!

think those MY fans knew about their wonderful past.. ever since the raid, it have remain kind of quiet till today... why don't we give MY a chance to recuperate. In order to do that, think we have to let this thread die for a period of time b4 sharing our sexual escapade.... even then we have to be more descreet in sharing..

if i'm not wrong, think tuina shop will be the next AV's target after they manage to control the scene in geylang.. bros who go walk walk often in geylang will know that the AV is kind of active nows a day. And the stock in geylang is getting lesser this days..

i'm not trying to keep the good things for myself but think it will help to keep our cheap thrills intact..

hope the bros out there understand and please don't flame me..

ahfit
15-10-2004, 03:48 PM
WTF, went and serviced by yanzi, service is shit, with attitude. hope she kana caught and the the fuck out of MY. don't spoilt our mood. lets all bro boycott her. take her leave.

latebloomer
16-10-2004, 01:19 AM
Agree with bro sotong hand.

Used to be these two places (MY n JM) were great for a relaxing hour where you get pampered for a mere $22, plus a little more if you prefer more action.
I remember when most of the other customers were old men who hang around, sometimes for the entire afternoon.
Things were happening, occasionally out in the open and under the towels. However everyone kept to themselves and a certain sense of privacy was maintained. It felt safe despite the fact that we were engaging in activities quite illegal.

The girls were generally more relaxed. Service I felt was better. It wasn't always the thing to end with a special. I had on many occasions been treated to a good hour of intimate, girl-friend type cuddling without paying more than $30, including the $8 tip.

The famous "Miao" was great for this, being slim and smallish in build. She would climb on and lay on you, and do her thing. Depending on her mood, or if she's been drinking, she could be kissing you openly, with a good dose of Frenching; licking you all over your face, neck, even chest; caressing you from chest to abdomen to down below, or giving you a bbbj with genuine cim and swallow! (of course she also cim and spit in towel)
Plus the fact that she could give a decent chair massage to relieve any muscle tension. Pay her $22 for all this and she doesn't complain, preferring to keep the customer for the long run than perform a hit and run as most of the newer gls (esp PRCs) tend to do.

It was almost like therapy. I could talk cock with the girls, even share problems I was having, and learn about theirs in return. It felt a little like a mini gentlemen's club.

Then it changed. Things became so commercial that every seat was turned into a cubicle so more customers could get action rather than wait for the 'operating table' at the back. PRCs flooded the place, probably due to demand from the younger customers. Prices went up while service quality dropped. More action brought more unwanted attention from the AV. Too much were discussed here. Girls' names were posted and updated regularly, making it easy to trace them.

After the raid, nothing will be the same again. Pressure will continue to pile. Those arrested are still waiting for action from the AV. The boss ladies are discouraged and worried. Girls left for greener, and much safer, pastures. Things change. Structures used for privacy are now forbidden. Activities previously so popular are not offered. Service quality drops to an all time low.

Let's hope that leaving things to cool down will allow some form of recovery to occur. I do miss the good old days and wish that they may once more return....

sotong hand
16-10-2004, 01:37 AM
u juz speak my mind bro lateboomer.. really hope to see the good old times again.. u're so damn rite about the no special but still felt a sense of satisfaction from it. some bros may think what the f..k we are toking about.. no special how to feel shiok.. but i actually frequent a gal for 3 sessions a totel of 8hrs juz for a no special treatment. there's abit of fun and a great company to have.. some bros may think i must have too much money to spend or maybe i juz can't get a local girl rite??... nope.. is more like a place i can find a comfortable partner that i can cuddle and chit-chat with an no string attached at the end of the day. for bros who knows about this place, hope u understand the situation and let the place be kept in the closet for some time... really appreciate!!!

seacher
16-10-2004, 02:23 AM
hi all
have to agree that GLH is a indeed a very unique place and most of us hope this place will last
here is a suggestion : since this current thread is filled with so much juicy details of the place and most of us wish to let this thread die , y not start a new fresh thread to talk about things like wishing this thread will die etc rather then putting on this thread
coz whenever things added on this thread it will floots up to the top together with all the juicy details and in this case it will never die

juz a suggestion

Aglat
16-10-2004, 11:14 AM
Hi Bros,

Anyone know where Big Boobs Ivy of MY has gone too??? :(
Thanks!

She is still trying to look for another HC.

cybron
17-10-2004, 12:08 PM
i yo yo u never read thru the thread she already kanna "blacklisted: liao... so far so bad.. opps.. sorry is bad but "WORST" ;)

WTF, went and serviced by yanzi, service is shit, with attitude. hope she kana caught and the the fuck out of MY. don't spoilt our mood. lets all bro boycott her. take her leave.

Innoncent$
19-10-2004, 05:30 PM
Today went to see-look see-look how was MY in afternoon. I took a left from basement and saw a woman in red standing outside JM. She look like in late 30s. When I was out the left and saw one uncle came out from MY and smile and walk toward her and chitchat with her there. Later, I went in and check on MY. It is some kind of Q! Then, tought of going for a check on JM. See the uncle still chitchat with the woman in red. After second thought and decided not to visit JM and just came out from MY and not willing to go back again. So press the left and go off...!!! Will be again. :D

ahkong
19-10-2004, 05:59 PM
Today went to see-look see-look how was MY in afternoon. I took a left from basement and saw a woman in red standing outside JM. She look like in late 30s. When I was out the left and saw one uncle came out from MY and smile and walk toward her and chitchat with her there. Later, I went in and check on MY. It is some kind of Q! Then, tought of going for a check on JM. See the uncle still chitchat with the woman in red. After second thought and decided not to visit JM and just came out from MY and not willing to go back again. So press the left and go off...!!! Will be again. :D

Hahaha.... u walk in walk out not tired? I wonder got any big boob gal in MY ever since Ivy left... ... I have not been there for months already :(

gigantic_tk
19-10-2004, 06:08 PM
Should behave like a panda liao go there to eat shoot and leaves. Looksee and seelook is like a cheekopeh liao, can't think of any creatives that has these characters.......................kekeke.

Tomahawk
20-10-2004, 02:36 PM
u juz speak my mind bro lateboomer.. really hope to see the good old times again.. u're so damn rite about the no special but still felt a sense of satisfaction from it. some bros may think what the f..k we are toking about.. no special how to feel shiok.. but i actually frequent a gal for 3 sessions a totel of 8hrs juz for a no special treatment. there's abit of fun and a great company to have.. some bros may think i must have too much money to spend or maybe i juz can't get a local girl rite??... nope.. is more like a place i can find a comfortable partner that i can cuddle and chit-chat with an no string attached at the end of the day. for bros who knows about this place, hope u understand the situation and let the place be kept in the closet for some time... really appreciate!!!
I know what you mean, sotong hand. I agree that going for companionship is more gratifying than hardcore action. Just like I have always believed that sianing and eventually bedding a girl is a lot more satisfying than spending your time in GL or a HC.

Well, I am one of those who stumbled upon MY when it was at its commercial phase, hence I do not know how things were like in the past. But I have had my share of no-special companionship there, even fairly recently. Brothers who know me will know what I'm talking about.

By the way, who were those girls in the past before the PRC meimeis appeared? Local girls?

Tomahawk

Tomahawk
20-10-2004, 03:19 PM
i yo yo u never read thru the thread she already kanna "blacklisted: liao... so far so bad.. opps.. sorry is bad but "WORST" ;)
WHAT? You mean Yanzi's not been caught yet? :eek: Hahaha... well, a leopard will never change its spots! How true this saying is!

Perhaps some of us should send a petition to Grace to have Yanzi removed. That way her business would improve!

Tomahawk

seacher
20-10-2004, 10:21 PM
WHAT? You mean Yanzi's not been caught yet? :eek: Hahaha... well, a leopard will never change its spots! How true this saying is!

Perhaps some of us should send a petition to Grace to have Yanzi removed. That way her business would improve!

Tomahawk
hi bro
fyi she is leaving on mid jan

Tomahawk
21-10-2004, 08:29 AM
hi bro
fyi she is leaving on mid jan
And where might this "damsel" be heading for? Back home?

Tomahawk

seacher
21-10-2004, 11:00 AM
And where might this "damsel" be heading for? Back home?

Tomahawk
yes i think so
expire liao mah no choice only can go home loh

Innoncent$
21-10-2004, 04:30 PM
Hahaha.... u walk in walk out not tired? I wonder got any big boob gal in MY ever since Ivy left... ... I have not been there for months already :(

INdeed, want to try on that day.. but need to do some work there so no time and also shor to of money.

sunshine_loh
21-10-2004, 08:46 PM
To all fans of Xiao Ling (or Xiao Nin), She is back in MY!! She has requested me to post it here to keep all her regulars and faithful customers informed. I remember when I posted here a few months ago saying that she was very lonely in China, I have received a numbers of PMs asking for her h/p number and sending their regards to her and some of them are even non-chinese!

This time, she would only be here for a month. Hope that she could bring back some good old magic of MY that the current batch of gals lack. Please dont ask me for her h/p becos I dont know. Please call MY or the lady boss if you wish to contact her.

To those bros who go for look, big boobs or a quick release, she may not suit you. She is good becos of her passion, girlfriend feelings, work attitude and together with top grade services! :)

giggs310010
21-10-2004, 11:56 PM
To all fans of Xiao Ling (or Xiao Nin), She is back in MY!! She has requested me to post it here to keep all her regulars and faithful customers informed. I remember when I posted here a few months ago saying that she was very lonely in China, I have received a numbers of PMs asking for her h/p number and sending their regards to her and some of them are even non-chinese!

This time, she would only be here for a month. Hope that she could bring back some good old magic of MY that the current batch of gals lack. Please dont ask me for her h/p becos I dont know. Please call MY or the lady boss if you wish to contact her.

To those bros who go for look, big boobs or a quick release, she may not suit you. She is good becos of her passion, girlfriend feelings, work attitude and together with top grade services! :)

Yes, I agree Xiao Ling (or Xiao Nin) is good.
I have also tried a few others in MY, let me tell you that all time best in service is LuLu. Even Xiao Yun cannot beat. Unfortunately LuLu no more working.

For those who goes for look, can try Xiao Yue (little rain). She looks like
Zhao Wei ( the big eye china actress)

sunshine_loh
22-10-2004, 08:38 AM
Yes, I agree Xiao Ling (or Xiao Nin) is good.
I have also tried a few others in MY, let me tell you that all time best in service is LuLu. Even Xiao Yun cannot beat. Unfortunately LuLu no more working.

For those who goes for look, can try Xiao Yue (little rain). She looks like
Zhao Wei ( the big eye china actress)

I knew LuLu when she was still in MY but never tried her. Whats a miss!! Hey, just like you said, the legendary Xiao Yun is also very good. She was the one who serviced me when I first visited MY years ago. I still couldnt forget the juicy details of her service and becos of this, I got addicted in MY until now. An endless dark hole....... Heard that Xiao Yun has gone back for good and would not come back again! Sigh!

When I visited Xiao Ling yesterday, I didnt notice Xiao Yue leh! :)

Sexman69
22-10-2004, 12:12 PM
To fans of Ah May

She is working in one of the TN in JSP now, 2nd floor.

Yo Bro arsepool, thanks for your infor and visit her once i'm back to singapore cause me still in oversea.BTW when did she started working there? :confused:

Happy bonking....... :D

giggs310010
22-10-2004, 12:23 PM
When I visited Xiao Ling yesterday, I didnt notice Xiao Yue leh! :)

Just ask the boss lah !!

XiaoHoUzi83
23-10-2004, 03:12 AM
recently also notice kelly frm GM last time there also in MY

Innoncent$
24-10-2004, 09:05 PM
recently also notice kelly frm GM last time there also in MY

GM??? Are you referrring to JM??? :confused:

pig40
24-10-2004, 10:17 PM
JM boss is looking for someone to take over her shop. She is very wary & weary about officers from Anti-Vice Unit or ICA checking on her shop. She is downright scared!

sotong hand
25-10-2004, 12:23 AM
hi!!

think bro who still supporting MY,, can u not tok about JM here.. U know is best we don't make this thread too active.. The more active it is the shorter the lifespan of our cheap thrill is.. don't want to inconvenience u guz but is really for the benefit of ours...

cheersss....

JustMarried2
25-10-2004, 04:01 PM

Hi brudders!

Her H/p [handphone numbers are not to be posted in the public domain] :mad:

sunshine_loh
25-10-2004, 04:20 PM
Oh my god! Please delete the h/p number!!!

ahkong
25-10-2004, 04:34 PM
Wah lau this is really sabo king man!!! Should deduct his rep pts!!! :eek:

BossAhBoy
25-10-2004, 04:34 PM
open liao lah i miss out all the fun and massage :D

is may still there

seacher
25-10-2004, 11:12 PM
open liao lah i miss out all the fun and massage :D

is may still there
may now work at jsp lvl 2 got this infor somewhere in the forum:)

funguy18m
25-10-2004, 11:56 PM
I dont think the jsp lvl 2 is the ah may from my.

From the fr it states that the jsp ah may is a B cup. If you tried ah may before you know she is an A cup.

Plus the fr states Ai May not ah may.

Anyway i might be wrong kinda missed ah may as well.

seacher
26-10-2004, 12:09 AM
To fans of Ah May

She is working in one of the TN in JSP now, 2nd floor.

as above and i think is her coz that time while i was walking pass jsp someone shouted for me to stop and after i walk away quite a distance she say to herself she know me etc but i was pai sai to look back coz she shouted quite loudly and the rest all looking at us took a glance and think is her loh not confirm can someone confirm this??

funguy18m
26-10-2004, 12:35 AM
Hmmm...

If its her she has increased her special price to $50 for HJ according to the thread i read a fr on her.

Will check it out over the weekend

seacher
26-10-2004, 01:17 AM
Hmmm...

If its her she has increased her special price to $50 for HJ according to the thread i read a fr on her.

Will check it out over the weekend

hi bro i think the usual opening rate at jsp is 50 for hj mah so if really she work there then charge 50 also not strange lay
its also one of the reasons that makes my so special mah cheap thrills

latebloomer
26-10-2004, 01:18 AM
Confirm it is AM of MY at HK in JSP....
'nough said!

2dv8
31-10-2004, 07:16 PM
To all Bros for help: Have read about JM & MY from threads yet cannot fathom out which one to go nowadays? Or should even go?

Want to find a place for great service for both heads and wondering which one. Scouted JSP & GLH to the point of poking my head into the places to recee interior and gals .. shudder.. so open and dark...

Any advise greatly appreciated. Planning to take leave this mid week to relax lah.. been working butt off for 5 months w/o leave liao or even holidays..

sotong hand
01-11-2004, 12:11 AM
To all Bros for help: Have read about JM & MY from threads yet cannot fathom out which one to go nowadays? Or should even go?

Want to find a place for great service for both heads and wondering which one. Scouted JSP & GLH to the point of poking my head into the places to recee interior and gals .. shudder.. so open and dark...

Any advise greatly appreciated. Planning to take leave this mid week to relax lah.. been working butt off for 5 months w/o leave liao or even holidays..

u can try FL in JSP (Jalan Sultan Plaza).. there's a few thread toking about this joint. think u should do more reading up before asking a question like that.

dom01
01-11-2004, 08:04 AM
Yupz.. agree.. dun be lazy n go look thru the threads.
Before the flames come ur way n grill u, like a BK burger. :cool:

2dv8
01-11-2004, 03:40 PM
Bro Sotong Hand & Bro Dom1, and all Senior Samsters

No Offence intended, but I have read thru all posts on MY Saloon threads and TN [sexy gals with short skirts@JSP] threads. I know newbies should read thru first to ensure no disrespect to bros who have put in the effort to post frs.

I have done the reading, and with the first thread on MY Saloon spanned from 2002 till now; with over 70 'pages' of information, I am quite lost now which one to go.

I did go over to check the place out but as posted, the two saloons at GLH was so 'descrepit' that I spooked out. The ladies sat around in very dark open spaces looking so bored...

I want to find a place where both heads receive shiok treatment; washing and good massages with good services... but now being 2004, the places are not like the past liao [even one bro has stated that in his posting], so where and what should I go & do?

Please help...

dom01
01-11-2004, 04:42 PM
okay boi... How u wanna me to help?

Organise 1/2 day tour around GLM, JSP n TC? si bo?

We r quite within ourselves, coz got ppl show the gals SB printouts. Blah blah.. Same Old Story (pls read the brown sugar thread, RIP one) :D

2dv8
01-11-2004, 05:04 PM
Bro Dom01: thk u for mercifully not flaming mi...

Will read the thread u instructed.

How u could help: is there a good place in sg that could get good head treatment: hair wash, shoulder massage then specials lah... just like JM of old... dun mind blowing good money for it, but must be chioh and can autoroam with great BBBJs, and CIM??

Tall odr I noe, but have not relak for so long, cannot tahan liao.. any advice..no need to bring me there..can pm me if u wan

sotong hand
01-11-2004, 07:07 PM
Bro Dom01: thk u for mercifully not flaming mi...

Will read the thread u instructed.

How u could help: is there a good place in sg that could get good head treatment: hair wash, shoulder massage then specials lah... just like JM of old... dun mind blowing good money for it, but must be chioh and can autoroam with great BBBJs, and CIM??

Tall odr I noe, but have not relak for so long, cannot tahan liao.. any advice..no need to bring me there..can pm me if u wan

hey bro,

when u read the thread, look out for the dates. of course don't expect things to be the same after 4-5months. cos' prc comes and goes.. market fluctuate. not to forget the recent raid that can cos' a big change. therefore don't think u need to read any thread that's too backdated. And as for MY and JM, think it may not be your cup of tea. it's not as happening as last time. Think u can try Apple from Balestier and there's quite a few in Joo chiat area. I believe if u look hard enough u will find your answer in the recent thread. And pls let this "MY" thread rest in peace...

hope that will help you.

funguy18m
01-11-2004, 07:53 PM
Just go in and try lah...

Why you worry if the girl look disinterested?

The reason they look disinterested is because got no customer lah once you come in all their faces will light up so no need to switch the lights in the shop.

Then they will take care of you one as long you got money they will be happy so what for worry so much?

There inside all your heads will be happy one.

BTW washing? You want to wash what man?

If you hesistate hesistate might as well dont go there at all what for go there then change your mind last minute? Might as well do other things and dont waste your own time.

2dv8
01-11-2004, 08:29 PM
roger that ... will take the plunge... will post a fr as appreciation on thurs

tks so much ;)

dom01
01-11-2004, 11:05 PM
Wash hair?

Then u try JM of GLH, mayer so dark.. how to wash..

TC's MJM also got wash hair service..

Btw, u nt refering to pubic hair rite? :eek:

sotong hand
01-11-2004, 11:29 PM
roger that ... will take the plunge... will post a fr as appreciation on thurs

tks so much ;)

ah..think u should not post a FR just yet.. this place suffered enough damage already.. for the sake of the bros who frequent this joint, why don't we keep this place cool for the time being. if i'm not wrong u're a newbie here... guess u don't know this forum is watched by anti-vice. hope bros out there understand that inorder to keep this cheap thrill in town area, we have to let it have some time to recuperate.

sunshine_loh
02-11-2004, 12:19 AM
ah..think u should not post a FR just yet.. this place suffered enough damage already.. for the sake of the bros who frequent this joint, why don't we keep this place cool for the time being. if i'm not wrong u're a newbie here... guess u don't know this forum is watched by anti-vice. hope bros out there understand that inorder to keep this cheap thrill in town area, we have to let it have some time to recuperate.

Ya, agree with you. It is better to keep this place in low profile. Even without this thread, MY has a large pool of regular customers to keep it going. So bros, let them enjoy this haven in peace. They need a quiet and safe place. They had invested so much time, money and feeling in this place to rediscover their second spring in their golden years. A numbers of them are grandfathers. Can you imagine what would happen to them if they get caught by the authority having some illicit fun in this place? :)

2dv8
02-11-2004, 02:32 PM
U r rite, mi am a newbie and so yr advise is duly appreciated. Roger on warning, will take note.

Dun wan to spoil anyone's fun. :o

dom01
02-11-2004, 05:19 PM
To err is human, to forgive is divine.

Hope you enjoy... :D

sunshine_loh
02-11-2004, 08:45 PM
U r rite, mi am a newbie and so yr advise is duly appreciated. Roger on warning, will take note.

Dun wan to spoil anyone's fun. :o

Hi bro 2dv8,

Dont you know that you have the honour to post the 1,111st post in this evergreen MY thread with so much of its colourful past and all the fond and loving memories still living in the hearts of so many bros here! :)

sotong hand
03-11-2004, 12:22 AM
glad u bros out there understand... hope u bros will keep this thread behind door... and hope MY will survive this ordeal...

happy cheonging bros!

raider123
07-11-2004, 01:52 AM
I agreed with bro here to keep MY on a low profile but this has affect their business. Went down today, i am the only customer throughout. Managed to talk with Grace. She said that business dropped by almost 50% after the "incident".

Now I am in a dilemma. Don know whether should I post a FR here to share with bros or just keep it to myself... :confused:

sotong hand
07-11-2004, 02:45 AM
I agreed with bro here to keep MY on a low profile but this has affect their business. Went down today, i am the only customer throughout. Managed to talk with Grace. She said that business dropped by almost 50% after the "incident".

Now I am in a dilemma. Don know whether should I post a FR here to share with bros or just keep it to myself... :confused:

hi bro! try thinking about it this way.. the moment u help in promoting the place, is true their business may pick up, but have u ever consider that this may cause the place to be watched by the AV. Every time when some joint gets too hot the AV will strike.. So instead of getting Grace more business think she will just gets into more trouble. and eventually earns lesser. Unless u have a share in her business llah... then i got nothing to say. I said what i feel, is up to u whether u want to post or not.. if u like a girl u wouldn't get her into trouble rite... is the same logic lah...

Shyguy
07-11-2004, 12:57 PM

Agreed with bro sotong hand but think if business really getting too bad and profits dropped too much, Grace may still even close down the place in the end? I was there on the sat 2 weeks ago rd 5 plus pm ( my '1st' time there after the incident) , was really surprised too to find it desserted, had tot that must wait cos it's an wkend. So i also agreed with bro raider123 abt his dilemma...hmm... or maybe we can just post PM FR to those interested bros with certain rep pt or posts? We just type and keep the FR in word document, later just copy & paste it whenever interested bro PM? Just a sugg. :)

2dv8
07-11-2004, 01:06 PM
protecting good sources is a great notion, but must be thot thru carefully lor. Its a double edge effect lah... protect so that av dun get tipped but slow biz for the source..

e option of emailed fr is a good one but criteria for access need to take into accout newbies who might be really interested but yet not a leakage 'aka informant' for av amap. Will pm suggestions to u later..

dom01
07-11-2004, 06:45 PM
Yupz... Maybe a yahoo grp wld do...

There used to be a cheapthrills yahoo grp.. But it is down liao.. No one maintain it.. Tsk tsk...

How to screen the members? Muz interview them, muz submit resume? :eek:

Dun worry abt their business manz.. Coz got a lot of uncles n lau hero support them.. :D

XiaoHoUzi83
08-11-2004, 12:24 AM
dun need go FR or what la
this place had got its publicity...
juz wait for a while more old customer will flock back

gigantic_tk
08-11-2004, 11:48 AM
Similarly, you hardly see Bugis HC advertised in newspaper yet many people flocked to this HC, and yet "raid free"........................hehehe.

ahkong
08-11-2004, 03:21 PM
Similarly, you hardly see Bugis HC advertised in newspaper yet many people flocked to this HC, and yet "raid free"........................hehehe.

Hmm... maybe those Tui Na/ HC who advertise get "raid free" status?! :rolleyes:

gigantic_tk
08-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Some outlets do not need newsapaper for publicity. Like the Balestier Apple become popular and now there is another ripe apple liao at Tiong Bahru called RED apple. Many bros flocked there and hence the reports piled...............this also "raid free" I supposed..........hehehe

Innoncent$
09-11-2004, 11:11 AM
Some outlets do not need newsapaper for publicity. Like the Balestier Apple become popular and now there is another ripe apple liao at Tiong Bahru called RED apple. Many bros flocked there and hence the reports piled...............this also "raid free" I supposed..........hehehe

Source of information.... AV also smart mah!!! easy info and well compiled ... so they have more time at home mah... otherwise need to stand and hide at one corner for gathering info or need to act like one of the customer to find for a potential raid place.... Much more save more expenses mah so more bonus in coming year end lor!!!

Uncle911
09-11-2004, 05:16 PM
Bro Sotong Hand & Bro Dom1, and all Senior Samsters

No Offence intended, but I have read thru all posts on MY Saloon threads and TN [sexy gals with short skirts@JSP] threads. I know newbies should read thru first to ensure no disrespect to bros who have put in the effort to post frs.

I want to find a place where both heads receive shiok treatment; washing and good massages with good services... but now being 2004, the places are not like the past liao [even one bro has stated that in his posting], so where and what should I go & do?

Please help...

Brother,

There is no different either this or that, nor here or there.
As long your are the regular for them, you will getting better and better service and value for the money.

My two cents worth.

dom01
09-11-2004, 10:16 PM
I agree with uncle 911.. If like the gal, go back to her a few times.. hehe.. Confirm got some form of reward. Better value for money... :D

Skylex
10-11-2004, 11:14 AM
I agree with uncle 911.. If like the gal, go back to her a few times.. hehe.. Confirm got some form of reward. Better value for money... :D
I totally agreed with both uncle 911 and dom01~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just put a bit "feeling" to it thats all. Let them feel more comfortable when they with you let them speakout their feelings and thought. Dun be to eager to bonk them on the 1st nite out makan. So far 99.9% kill with very low damage +they will be your true friend and never con u but they let u know which guys they have conned, no BS, but dun be too cruel or bastaxx after bonking them la.... ,<<my secret.....those lau jiao should had heard of me b4 or know me. Please be selective with this gal, patient is important with this gal, mark my word and you will have what you want, you dun have to be good looking or yandao...mark my words, PATIENce.....you be surprise.
But now have to change from evil to good cos marry a PRC I adore . Happy bonking Brothers~! I retired liao. Send my regard to Grace, just let her know xiaodi that deal with car is married le~ she will know who i 'm :D

dom01
10-11-2004, 08:38 PM
broz..

Glad u found ur love of a lifetime there... Cheerz.. :D
Happy honeymoon.. When is my turn?? :o

Skylex
11-11-2004, 12:42 PM
brothers....................Ah-May from MY then change her work place at JSP kanna raid yesterday............. :(

manz_tatz
12-11-2004, 12:06 AM
Went to my sallon after reading ur msg...tried xio yun...
very good...and also masage very cheap...only $22....HJ only $30

ahkong
12-11-2004, 11:05 AM
brothers....................Ah-May from MY then change her work place at JSP kanna raid yesterday............. :(

Bro u sure a not JSP kenna raid?! Can anyone confirm? :eek:

Skylex
12-11-2004, 11:08 AM
Bro u sure a not JSP kenna raid?! Can anyone confirm? :eek: I can confirm, cos i was there :( textile tio also, poor hawaii 2 time in less then a week time.About 15-20 undercover was there...............

cybron
12-11-2004, 01:35 PM
i agree... yahoo group is good idea... some sam bro also share there photo in yahoo group if you search around.. :D

Yupz... Maybe a yahoo grp wld do...

There used to be a cheapthrills yahoo grp.. But it is down liao.. No one maintain it.. Tsk tsk...

How to screen the members? Muz interview them, muz submit resume?

Dun worry abt their business manz.. Coz got a lot of uncles n lau hero support them..

sotong hand
12-11-2004, 07:43 PM
hi bros out there.. due to the active AV recently, think we should not let anymore joint affected by out reckless words. which means FR can be a bad source of info at this point of time. If bros really want to discuss and chit chat in this thread, why don't we start another thread and let this one rest in peace. So bros let's be more watchful and careful what we contribute nowsaday....

Shyguy
12-11-2004, 09:40 PM
i agree... yahoo group is good idea... some sam bro also share there photo in yahoo group if you search around.. :D

Yahoo group is a gd idea but 1st thing: We need the support of the MY regulars (esp those who knew Grace and get her updates) cos due to limited funds, I only go down there once 3, 4 weeks and usually ask the same girl (dun dare ask for new gals and also duno their names and services).

seacher
12-11-2004, 10:13 PM
hi bros out there.. due to the active AV recently, think we should not let anymore joint affected by out reckless words. which means FR can be a bad source of info at this point of time. If bros really want to discuss and chit chat in this thread, why don't we start another thread and let this one rest in peace. So bros let's be more watchful and careful what we contribute nowsaday....

hi bro
i also mention this idea on a earlier post
glad someone think the same way as me

SDU5492
12-11-2004, 11:51 PM
Very yes... that we must not be too obvious and harm the good places to release stress and spend money. We must find some other way to protect our interest hahahah :)

beachboii
19-11-2004, 07:42 PM
there are some fuking bastard anti vice who act as cheongster among us ....they are lao jiau here liao.....anyway it will nvr end...sure got new supplies

SDU5492
19-11-2004, 11:54 PM
there are some fuking bastard anti vice who act as cheongster among us ....they are lao jiau here liao.....anyway it will nvr end...sure got new supplies

Hahahhahah.. that is right... just as I will go cheong even after marriage, the world is forever be round :D ....

latebloomer
22-11-2004, 12:41 AM

I just heard today. Spoke to XN who's leaving for home in abt a wk.
AM is indeed arrested during the raid.
Apparently she's considered illegal immigrant cause her work permit ran out quite some time ago.
Looks like it's a trip back home for her. Sigh...

Used to be a regular with her, both at MY and HK of JSP. Was just thinking abt calling her when I heard this....

gigantic_tk
24-11-2004, 06:04 PM
For quite sometime forgotten this place aredi, dropped in just 2 days ago.
Grace jio me for Bali Tour......kekeke. She will close this place for 4 days while she goes for retreat. Saw Xiao Yun there but I let Grace recommend new one for me. She selects one that look oldish, but the gal told me she is 27 lor. Got quite a good chemistry with her and so took up one and half session with sexifaction thrill inside cubicle liao.......

Go back via back door again, somehow forgotten to talk to her letting me take over her shop for 4 days while she goes on Bali retreat lor......hehehe.

MrBond
24-11-2004, 07:33 PM
For quite sometime forgotten this place aredi, dropped in just 2 days ago.
Grace jio me for Bali Tour......kekeke. She will close this place for 4 days while she goes for retreat. Saw Xiao Yun there but I let Grace recommend new one for me. She selects one that look oldish, but the gal told me she is 27 lor. Got quite a good chemistry with her and so took up one and half session with sexifaction thrill inside cubicle liao.......

Go back via back door again, somehow forgotten to talk to her letting me take over her shop for 4 days while she goes on Bali retreat lor......hehehe.

bro any fr on tis gal thk

gigantic_tk
24-11-2004, 09:54 PM
bro any fr on tis gal thk

My small dick control me, hence cannot remember her name liao.
Sound like Xiao xxxxx (wonder so many name start with xiao, quite confusing).
She is an 1.6m, 47kg and a 36C cupper. Told me she was from
Shanghai. Outlook looks oldish but closer look, fair complexion and quite a loving face. Can recalled some dialogue with her.

Me: Miss do you smoke
Gal: I smoke, can you buy for me a package of cigarrette
Me: I dun smoke so I dun not what cigarrette
gal: then paid me $6.50, I will go to buy myself lah
me: I dun smoke so strongly dun encourage people to smoke loh
(no way to give her money for cigarette).

Gal: Mr, can you lend me your handphone (my phone ring during the session)
me: what for?
gal: to call back home
me: my phone no auto roam one, cannot call oversea one. It is a company phone and the bill the company keeping track, cannot lend you...............

Anyway she spoken to me jokingly and not demanding, so I just take it as a game and play along with her liao....

So far, this is the biggest boob I experienced at MY, everything also can but no FJ. Seemed that she got into at least 2 orgasms and wetted the cover with her love juices. Bloodly shit, no targets and artillary being swing left and right, front and back by her, yet cannot unload despite of storing my ammunitions there aredi for a month+........finally landed up barak kampong and PCC.

Damage: $33 for 1 and half session, plus $42 for her services, totally make up to $75.

The massage was quite soathing, my arms, hands and fingers seem to grow longer after that, effectively now I still can feel my arm muscles aching liao........my FR sound interesting, isn't it.

Will be closed for 4 days while Grace is on holiday to Bali, cannot remember the date - end of this month or next month?????

sunshine_loh
24-11-2004, 11:42 PM
Sound like Xiao xxxxx (wonder so many name start with xiao, quite confusing).

Will be closed for 4 days while Grace is on holiday to Bali, cannot remember the date - end of this month or next month?????

I guess she could be Xiao Wen, currently the ger with the biggest asset in MY, worked at MY for about a week. I might be wrong as I am also quite confusing like you cos not frequent there as before. Will definitely try her in my next visit. Recently tried out two gers, Ah Xue and Xiao Mei both are syt with good gf feeling.

Ya, MY will be closed from this Friday. :)

ahkong
25-11-2004, 11:33 AM
I guess she could be Xiao Wen, currently the ger with the biggest asset in MY, worked at MY for about a week. I might be wrong as I am also quite confusing like you cos not frequent there as before. Will definitely try her in my next visit. Recently tried out two gers, Ah Xue and Xiao Mei both are syt with good gf feeling.

Bro care to share how big is Xiao Wen's asset? Hehehe! :D

gigantic_tk
25-11-2004, 11:36 AM

Indeed, it was Wiao Wen with pamelo breast. She arrived on the 16th this month.

gigantic_tk
25-11-2004, 11:47 AM
Bro care to share how big is Xiao Wen's asset? Hehehe! :D

Pamelo breast, fair and lovely (my description).

Dialogue with her:
Me: Can I kiss you in the mouth
Gal: Cannot
Me: WHY
Gal: B'cos the lipstick 'paint' will stick onto your mouth
Me: I dun mind
Gal: I mind b'cos wait I have to repaint again.
What a blunder excuse.....there are other reasons.

One man's meat is another man's poison. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Try and evaluate yourself when your next visit there liao......

gigantic_tk
25-11-2004, 11:54 AM
That visit I was at the last cubicles.The cheongster in the middle cubicle must be very exciting, seems like kicking and the wall behind my head was rattling loudly. He was with Xiao Yun was next door.

freebiez
26-11-2004, 04:07 PM
been a long time since i went thr..from 1 bed, become 2 beds, now become 4 cubicles...had xiao mei yest. sweet looking gal...only had hj. overall pass her $60. had to rush off cos late. anyway, he hj skill only jerk up down. not much touchy feely.smore no more bbbj. last time had xiao yun (big nipple), too dark, din see she still arnd or not.. who in my still got do bbbj?

ahkong
26-11-2004, 05:02 PM
When there yesterday about 5pm. Saw 2 bros when in there together with me. Open the door... wah lau so crowded... sian liao didnt manage to see Xiao Wen... :(

sunshine_loh
26-11-2004, 05:31 PM
been a long time since i went thr..from 1 bed, become 2 beds, now become 4 cubicles...had xiao mei yest. sweet looking gal...only had hj. overall pass her $60. had to rush off cos late. anyway, he hj skill only jerk up down. not much touchy feely.smore no more bbbj. last time had xiao yun (big nipple), too dark, din see she still arnd or not.. who in my still got do bbbj?

I went there at about 7 pm yesterday. Saw Xiao Mei working with a handsome guy at the barber chair. I think must be you. If you are looking for something more than hj, you can look for lingfei or xiao zen. hehehe!!! :)

MrBond
26-11-2004, 11:55 PM
I went there at about 7 pm yesterday. Saw Xiao Mei working with a handsome guy at the barber chair. I think must be you. If you are looking for something more than hj, you can look for lingfei or xiao zen. hehehe!!! :)

bro can hv more info on tis 2 gal
thk in advance :p

XiaoHoUzi83
28-11-2004, 12:17 AM
went on sat to recce... door is lock.. any bro knows what happen?

Shyguy
28-11-2004, 12:37 AM
went on sat to recce... door is lock.. any bro knows what happen?

Bro XiaoHoUzi83, MY closed for 4 days... Grace went for holiday. :)

UndeadOrc
03-12-2004, 05:08 AM
huh? may gone already? if she not there liao, who open shop in the morning?

gigantic_tk
03-12-2004, 12:37 PM

No successor to take over, I have once wanted to volunteer on cost sharing basis liao...................should be back in business now...............kekeke

latebloomer
04-12-2004, 01:27 AM

May left MY quite some time ago.
Recently got arrested while at HK of JSP.
Apparently still in lockup awaiting repatriation.

UndeadOrc
05-12-2004, 07:07 AM
wah, sian.. may was nice. her service very good i liked her. got any other girl up to her standard 1? like friendly, can date, GF feeling.. can french 1?

ol'coyote
07-12-2004, 10:32 AM
got the following email from a cheongster...
yo sammy...can help wif his registration ?...

aiya, i give up liao lah, cannot register for posting.
Hey, can u help to post this for me under the
GLM hair saloon under the Health center and KTV section.
Has anyone tried a PRC gal named as "Chen Chen".
Beri gf feeling one. Any FR to share. I tried once.
She oni allow to finger, no hj or fj.. Wonder if brudder
got good service from her. FR as follows :
Look = 8/10.
Boob = Cup B
Age = 30+
Service = gf feeeling
HJ = No
FJ No
Finger = Yes, beri wet.
Damage = $44(2hrs) + $30 (tips).

giggs310010
07-12-2004, 11:29 AM
Last Friday night went to MY and had Zhen Zhen.

In the cubicle, she told me that she only do hj, sounds very in-experience.

So i told her I can give her free training.
Instructed her to pull down her pantie, I inserted my finger into her wet cunt, she was already wet when I inserted my finger.
Next, I told her to try bbbj , which she has never done before.
Ah Ha, that where the fun begins ............

Told her to take a wet hot towel to clean my dick, then I told her to lick my dick as if she is licking ice cream. She really lick my dick like ice cream.
After a few mins, told her to lick my dick head, then ask her to slowing suck the whole dick, next I use my hand to control her head to deep throat.
She deep throat until I CIM without telling her, guess what, she got choke when I cum, she choke quite loudly, I believe everybody in the shop could hear her choking & spiting out the cum on the towel.
No wonder when I came out of the cubicle, most of the people stare at me.

It's thrilling to see her choke my cum...... :)

ahkong
07-12-2004, 04:03 PM
Last Friday night went to MY and had Zhen Zhen. She deep throat until I CIM without telling her, guess what, she got choke when I cum, she choke quite loudly, I believe everybody in the shop could hear her choking & spiting out the cum on the towel.

Haha bro nice one... care to share with us more info about this gal? :D

Face:
Body:
Boobs:
Damage:

Thanks!

Peter8
07-12-2004, 05:02 PM
Can any one enlighten me where exactly is this MY. Thanks in advance

seacher
08-12-2004, 07:06 PM
went there but was not open today
any bro know y?
any inside new??

jc383
09-12-2004, 02:29 AM
went there but was not open today
any bro know y?
any inside new??

grace is sick. may open in one or two days

alsahaf
11-12-2004, 08:33 AM

Instructed her to pull down her pantie, I inserted my finger into her wet cunt, she was already wet when I inserted my finger.

Told her to take a wet hot towel to clean my dick, then I told her to lick my dick as if she is licking ice cream. She really lick my dick like ice cream.
After a few mins, told her to lick my dick head, then ask her to slowing suck the whole dick, next I use my hand to control her head to deep throat.
She deep throat until I CIM without telling her, guess what, she got choke when I cum, she choke quite loudly, I believe everybody in the shop could hear her choking & spiting out the cum on the towel.

She lying lah. Had her before and she did BBBJ.

cybron
11-12-2004, 06:10 PM
well.. heee what the damage for the choking then? :D

Innoncent$
14-12-2004, 01:16 PM
Happen to be in GLH for work in the late morning at last week. After work, so went for a look see..... Stop at the lift, and peek through the small gap of the door of MY, and saw a gay and an oldman chitchating.. so withdraw to the left ... I think this moment was 'caught' by the gal and she came out and asked me want to have massage? She was in mini skirt, can almost see her under wear liao. Also, she look not bad ... so accepted her 'invitation'. The lady boss saw me and said to me.. long time didn't come liao hor... I just nod my head and smile back....

Lin Fei massage so-so, her HJ also so-so...but one thing good was she very friendly ... During the session... I could felt that she was not ready and willingness to do this kind of work while pulling her toward me .. hug her and kiss her neck... she wsa trying to 'escape' for a few time when I was kissing her neck... She moan when I really kiss her hard on her neck... but her rational wakwup her for few time... sigh!!!

After HJ done.. still had another half an hour... she gave herself an excuse to lady room. Wah... that a sometime for her to come back... Once she was back... she lay on top my body and chichat with me.... AS total, I will said that I will not go back to her again maybe the other gal in my next visit! :D

cybron
14-12-2004, 04:37 PM
LF is a old bird there liao.. together with YZ and XF. got many bf somemore.. hahaaa.. how i know.. i got the info from other gers lor.. :D any news about HY and other? any new ger there when u r in kana serving by LF??

Happen to be in GLH for work in the late morning at last week. After work, so went for a look see..... Stop at the lift, and peek through the small gap of the door of MY, and saw a gay and an oldman chitchating.. so withdraw to the left ... I think this moment was 'caught' by the gal and she came out and asked me want to have massage? She was in mini skirt, can almost see her under wear liao. Also, she look not bad ... so accepted her 'invitation'. The lady boss saw me and said to me.. long time didn't come liao hor... I just nod my head and smile back....

Lin Fei massage so-so, her HJ also so-so...but one thing good was she very friendly ... During the session... I could felt that she was not ready and willingness to do this kind of work while pulling her toward me .. hug her and kiss her neck... she wsa trying to 'escape' for a few time when I was kissing her neck... She moan when I really kiss her hard on her neck... but her rational wakwup her for few time... sigh!!!

After HJ done.. still had another half an hour... she gave herself an excuse to lady room. Wah... that a sometime for her to come back... Once she was back... she lay on top my body and chichat with me.... AS total, I will said that I will not go back to her again maybe the other gal in my next visit! :D

Skylex
14-12-2004, 10:35 PM
LF is a old bird there liao.. together with YZ and XF. got many bf somemore.. hahaaa.. how i know.. i got the info from other gers lor.. :D any news about HY and other? any new ger there when u r in kana serving by LF??Not only lau jiao, it super old bird liao but cannot compare to super super lau jiao>>>>xiao yan :eek:

cybron
15-12-2004, 12:16 AM
opps... xiao yan back in sg??

iNot only lau jiao, it super old bird liao but cannot compare to super super lau jiao>>>>xiao yan :eek:

Innoncent$
15-12-2004, 09:16 AM
LF is a old bird there liao.. together with YZ and XF. got many bf somemore.. hahaaa.. how i know.. i got the info from other gers lor.. :D any news about HY and other? any new ger there when u r in kana serving by LF??

When I was there... only three of the three gers ... I think they had been there for sometime liao!

Skylex
15-12-2004, 10:15 AM
opps... xiao yan back in sg??

i
Lol, out dated liao, long time never cheong MY le, cos I'm now go to JSP liao, my apology to you. :o

Eastpipper
15-12-2004, 05:23 PM
I was there @ MY since I "pass by" GLH,1st time there after read all the FR but bros out there.

When I push the door in,every1 in the salon stare at me which make me feel a bit uncomfortable.After den I noe y,bcos I came in by the back door which they 4got to lock,which caught them by surprise,maybe they tot I came to "raid" their place!HAHA.

Once in,the lady boss(I presume)ask me what I want,den i say massage lor.
Was very surprise all the cubicle so small!NVM was let into the last cubicle by this gal call YZ.

She undress for me then use a hot towel to wipe my body then start to massage my head & body.I bluff her I was here b4,bcos scared kanna overcharge.

Chit chat a bit den she ask me to turn over which I decline & hinted to her that I prefer her to massage my "front".
then she started to lick my nipples & use her finger to roam my body.

Not long after she pull down my pants to start to work out my didi.In the meantime I oso roam her body,I expect her to bbbj but dun have leh,never request oso.

Her HJ consider quite good,no rushing,with friendly attitude too.
Since I am in a hurry,I cum about 20 mins after she start working out my didi.

I left $22+$30 tips poorer but is satified with her overall service.On my way out,saw quite a few gd looking young gals,will be there next week again.
So bros please recomend who have gd service & nt bad looking who provide bbbj @ the same damage which I have paid today.Thank you.

BTW when she start to roam me without telling me how much they charge for their xtra service,is that their standard pratice?Later tell me HJ cost me $80 how?OLd bird please advise.

FR for YZ

Looks:6.5
Body:7.5
HJ:8.5
Service attitude:8.5
RTF:Yes if I have nt find a better 1 @ MY.

Does the next door salonJM provide the similar service that MY have?What r the damage like? :p

GuyonGal
16-12-2004, 09:17 PM
I was there @ MY since I "pass by" GLH,1st time there after read all the FR but bros out there.

When I push the door in,every1 in the salon stare at me which make me feel a bit uncomfortable.After den I noe y,bcos I came in by the back door which they 4got to lock,which caught them by surprise,maybe they tot I came to "raid" their place!HAHA.

Once in,the lady boss(I presume)ask me what I want,den i say massage lor.
Was very surprise all the cubicle so small!NVM was let into the last cubicle by this gal call YZ.

She undress for me then use a hot towel to wipe my body then start to massage my head & body.I bluff her I was here b4,bcos scared kanna overcharge.

Chit chat a bit den she ask me to turn over which I decline & hinted to her that I prefer her to massage my "front".
then she started to lick my nipples & use her finger to roam my body.

Not long after she pull down my pants to start to work out my didi.In the meantime I oso roam her body,I expect her to bbbj but dun have leh,never request oso.

Her HJ consider quite good,no rushing,with friendly attitude too.
Since I am in a hurry,I cum about 20 mins after she start working out my didi.

I left $22+$30 tips poorer but is satified with her overall service.On my way out,saw quite a few gd looking young gals,will be there next week again.
So bros please recomend who have gd service & nt bad looking who provide bbbj @ the same damage which I have paid today.Thank you.

BTW when she start to roam me without telling me how much they charge for their xtra service,is that their standard pratice?Later tell me HJ cost me $80 how?OLd bird please advise.

FR for YZ

Looks:6.5
Body:7.5
HJ:8.5
Service attitude:8.5
RTF:Yes if I have nt find a better 1 @ MY.

Does the next door salonJM provide the similar service that MY have?What r the damage like? :p

That's the place lar... but you can find other cheap thrill too... However, try not to be too active in this period ... AV is working very hard!!

Eastpipper
17-12-2004, 11:09 AM
HI bro guyongal,what other cheap thrills do you recomend?pls enlighten xiaodi.tks

GuyonGal
17-12-2004, 05:13 PM
HI bro guyongal,what other cheap thrills do you recomend?pls enlighten xiaodi.tks

Hey Xiao Di, you change Nick liao!!!

The cheap thrill.. that I had mentioned like Uma, 50 buck = massage + FJ (provide you are luck lor) Her BJ slight more than FJ--Very funny right! Me too!

Or you want to try this...
read the my posting...
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=695444#post695444
:D

Eastpipper
18-12-2004, 11:13 AM
Thanks bro guyongal!

Yesterday went down to MY again since i "passby" GLH again.
When I open the glass door,I saw quite a few ah pek looking @me.(a bit paiseh)
Then I notice there is a queue,so bo bian have to wait.
But the lady boss let me sit on the chair below the tv & assign a prc gal wearing a blue gown.
She start to massage my head & face,quite refreshing I should say.
After about 20 mins,the gal lead me into the cubicle.
I took off my shirt & she use hot towel to wipe my face & body.
Since I have wasted 20mins,so I thought to myself mai tu liao.Start to auto roam & she start to catbath me oso,btw she introduce herself b4 she start,her name is G*G*.She suck on my nipple with quite strong sunction then also caress my didi.After awhile she whisper in my ear,u want to beat aeroplane or BJ.Of course BJ lah!I told her,she cap me & started to BJ.I would nt say her BJ skills is as good as GL 150cat but at least better than 40cat.
After a while I cum & she cleaned me using hot towel again.

Then she told me she is only in Singapore about less than a week,(really meh?)She also she prefer to serve me instead of those ah pek queueing outside.(Of course lah!)B4 i left,she gave me a peck & also gave me her contact,she ask 4 mine in return but of course din give her if nt I will be in trouble!On the whole,I prefer her more than YZ.She is much prettier!Next time maybe call her up for FJ.Whats the damage for FJ?Any bros can advise?Thats all folks!

Looks:9/10 age is 25yrs.quite gd looking.
Body:8.5/10
Boobs:I thinks is A cupper,but enough for me.
HJ :not much,
BJ:6.5/10
Service:8.5/10

Damage:$22+40tips

king2
18-12-2004, 12:52 PM
dear all bros,
this is my first post to the forum. I had went to the other saloon in GLH, JM. Not much gals inside. about 3 girls working there. went for a head wash and ear digging by a auntie. quite relax for about 1 hour. than was offered for a massage by a chinese lady name Eliane. Her massage was not bad. Quite strong and hard. This was done at a partition at the rear of the saloon. The place was quite dark but you can hear other customers talking outside..... not so used to it at first and feel "pai say"......
After about 30mins of massage, she ask whether want special? I siad ok and she smile and say you never ask how much? I ask her how much and she mentioned everything in total to $75. hj is $30. So we proceeded on the hj. Her work was not bad, slow and not rushing. I tried to roam around her and she never refused. When i put my hand into her trackpants, she pulled down her pants and her panties for my easy access. She was wet when i continued to figure her. In between, she did have some soft morns and keep licking my nipples. Job done after about 10mins and she used a wet tower to clean my body and hand. Than she went out, took a cup of tea and we had a smoke and tcss behind the partition for another about 10 mins. overall quite a nice experience.

eliane (mid 30s)
look : 6/10
attitude : 8/10
hj : 8/10
damage : hair wash + ear digging + massage + hj = $75. :)

XiaoHoUzi83
18-12-2004, 09:49 PM
wah... the G*G* so pretty ahx?
new is it?
cos to me yanzi is worth at least a 7.5.. u rated her 6 and that G*G* 9...
Must go down see manx....

gigantic_tk
20-12-2004, 06:43 PM
Revisited for a cheap thrill. Found the quality of gals there have improved, about 5 of the new one have a look (7/10) better than Xiao Yan, and more selection liao if go there during off-peak. Have this Ah Chin (Jin), look 5/10 but good service. There are many better looker than her. Find it out more yourself.

vvxx
21-12-2004, 05:00 PM
On leave today...so in the morning was siao siao at home scratching my balls and going thro the threads...Sigh, feeling horny but wallet tight so what happens when you got more sperm than $$$? Answer : look for cheap thrill lor :p

Anyway, decide to pop by this legendary GLH for a lookie. Me arrived there and found the place no problem. But KNN went into the wrong one, JM instead of MY. Very quiet and no customer (lagi worse no PRC!!) Anyway since come already LL lor. Served by a auntie called Ann.

Not much mood so just lay there let her massage lor. Actually not bad as she quite use strength. After some time, turn over and she start playing with my front. Actually just leaned down and hands play with didi while licking my nipples (wah, got slurp slurp sound somemore!!). Of course I return the favour, unbuckle the bra and pull down the pantyhose & panty. Start squeezing her breasts (saggy saggy) and digging her. She moan softly...whatever, if only the face is younger :o

Can tell she quite experienced and after maybe 10 mins, shot and she gave me a towel to wipe my hands. She put back her clothes and used another towel to clean up my didi.

Name : Ann (probably local)
Face : 4/10 (lucky dark, so dun see properly)
Massage : 7.5/10
Body : 4/10 (auntie what you expect?)
HJ : 8/10 (quite skilful but I just can't get the 'auntie' feeling out of my head)
Damage : $52
RTF : maybe but must make sure get younger ones

cybron
21-12-2004, 05:11 PM
down there mostly malaysian.. think after the MY raids JM boss scare liao.. that why no more PRC.. maybe soon to stock up after this "hot" season. ;)

On leave today...so in the morning was siao siao at home scratching my balls and going thro the threads...Sigh, feeling horny but wallet tight so what happens when you got more sperm than $$$? Answer : look for cheap thrill lor

Anyway, decide to pop by this legendary GLH for a lookie. Me arrived there and found the place no problem. But KNN went into the wrong one, JM instead of MY. Very quiet and no customer (lagi worse no PRC!!) Anyway since come already LL lor. Served by a auntie called Ann.

Not much mood so just lay there let her massage lor. Actually not bad as she quite use strength. After some time, turn over and she start playing with my front. Actually just leaned down and hands play with didi while licking my nipples (wah, got slurp slurp sound somemore!!). Of course I return the favour, unbuckle the bra and pull down the pantyhose & panty. Start squeezing her breasts (saggy saggy) and digging her. She moan softly...whatever, if only the face is younger :o

Can tell she quite experienced and after maybe 10 mins, shot and she gave me a towel to wipe my hands. She put back her clothes and used another towel to clean up my didi.

Name : Ann (probably local)
Face : 4/10 (lucky dark, so dun see properly)
Massage : 7.5/10
Body : 4/10 (auntie what you expect?)
HJ : 8/10 (quite skilful but I just can't get the 'auntie' feeling out of my head)
Damage : $52
RTF : maybe but must make sure get younger ones

Xiao Bao
21-12-2004, 08:53 PM
long time nvn cheong liao. so feeling hony, come in search for cheap thrill and found this thread. hope bro can tell me where is MY saloon at GLH !

xxrain
22-12-2004, 02:18 AM
i long time never go try JM liao.. ever since kanna massage by that eliane or boh geh.. scare to go there.. she abit too powerfull for me.. especially when she tried to make me do raw when her.. but that was many many blue moons ago..

gigantic_tk
22-12-2004, 09:01 AM
long time nvn cheong liao. so feeling hony, come in search for cheap thrill and found this thread. hope bro can tell me where is MY saloon at GLH !

All information and its location are inside this thread.

coolcrab
22-12-2004, 08:31 PM
its in Tuas , right inside the the custom checkpoint . you must sign in with your passport first though .

haha, i thought it is in woodlands :D

coolcrab
22-12-2004, 08:56 PM
wah, now $40tips...good for you, last time was higher....all bros here should pay this price for tips....she's a fuckin' good blower

sotong hand
23-12-2004, 02:11 AM
hi bro!

there's this request the ladyboss of MY is asking.. she say hope the bros here can help by not contributing to this thread.. the reason she say this is b'cos of the high risk it gets when the thread gets too active.. and i do agree with her and as we all know is not easy to find a place we can enjoy and not spend too much at the end of the day.. really for the sake of our long-term enjoyment, i urge all bros who frequent MY to help in preserving this wonderful place. anyway she knows about this forum and of course not through me.. i bet she be able to identify the bro who contribute his FR here..

alrite bros.. let's really help in keeping the thread in the closet. anyway i never thought is a great idea to have MY pack like the fish market.. it does have their regular customers.. Grace always say rather safe than sorry...

jc383
23-12-2004, 09:44 AM
yesterday, when i wanna cheong MY, saw one guy taking photo from outside MY n Jm, walao-er! something wrong here, so i lan-lan turn back. so bros. better watch out! hope what im thinking will not happen, cause i love MY, my playground... sian...

gigantic_tk
23-12-2004, 02:19 PM
Suggest information goes via "underground" - PM ONLY, to save guard lost of another good cheap thrill site ...........hahaha.

Sword
23-12-2004, 08:12 PM
yesterday, when i wanna cheong MY, saw one guy taking photo from outside MY n Jm, walao-er! something wrong here, so i lan-lan turn back. so bros. better watch out! hope what im thinking will not happen, cause i love MY, my playground... sian...

Think better stay low profile at this moment.......festive seasons & end of the year, AV might be trying to hit quotas....... :eek:

gigantic_tk
23-12-2004, 08:18 PM
Think better stay low profile at this moment.......festive seasons & end of the year, AV might be trying to hit quotas....... :eek:

Your signature with DSC contact remind me of calling for Screening Appointment liao, so new year will start with new beginning, bugs and baterial free .................................

anothercheonger
24-12-2004, 01:08 AM
No worries brothers.
As we know, Grace has ignored orders from AV to remove the cubicles. Hasn't she mentioned to you guys that she has friends in AV? Haven't you observed that she is a few thousand % more cool than JM's boss who gabra like zebra after a raid? :)
From what I know, she will be warned beforehand if there is a possible raid (remember those sudden closure of 3 - 4 days?).
That's why her approximately $12000/month income is still secured till date... see or not??

Skylex
24-12-2004, 09:30 AM
No worries brothers.
As we know, Grace has ignored orders from AV to remove the cubicles. Hasn't she mentioned to you guys that she has friends in AV? Haven't you observed that she is a few thousand % more cool than JM's boss who gabra like zebra after a raid? :)
From what I know, she will be warned beforehand if there is a possible raid (remember those sudden closure of 3 - 4 days?).
That's why her approximately $12000/month income is still secured till date... see or not?? Even she has a "friend", I dun think it a good idea for u to reveal it cos it will be like "Wu Jian Dao" liao. :eek:

Sword
24-12-2004, 04:29 PM
Your signature with DSC contact remind me of calling for Screening Appointment liao, so new year will start with new beginning, bugs and baterial free .................................

Yo bro,

That's right! It's always better to be safe than sorry.....let's hope all bros will be bugs free too! Always cheong with the big head........

Cheers & Merry Christmas! :)

Shyguy
30-12-2004, 09:41 PM
Any bros know if MY will be operating as per normal tomorrow? Or half day? Thanks in advance. :) A Happy new year in advance too! May all our bonking wishes come true!

sotong hand
31-12-2004, 01:01 AM
hey bro this thread suppose to rest in peace liao leh... they will be open,, for the joint sake.. pls let the thread die bo...

gigantic_tk
31-12-2004, 09:24 PM
This ends my last chapter for this MY thread.....................................

A happy and Prosperous New Year to all samsters in this forum.

anothercheonger
12-01-2005, 01:07 AM
Grace will be attending court soon,.. I don't know if there would be MY anymore. Do take care, bros. Probably JM boss has launched some action against her since her cubicles are all removed but not MY's.

maufans
25-01-2005, 01:42 PM
:( Been there recently, few gals available at early evening, opted for Xiao *** ... nice face & voice, but too bad, she wore tight jeans claiming "period" excuses ... overall rather sucks ... always same same old excuse, anyway just finish off & get lost ... price remain standard ... massage at 22 + special 30 ... additional second shot at 15 bucks ,,, up to your bargaining skills ... can go down as low as 10 bucks ... ;)

PigLayEgg
28-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Feeling sad as my fav gal going back to China.

gigantic_tk
28-01-2005, 05:22 PM
Understand many are going back to China to celebrate Lunar New Year, hence this thread closed liao temporary until futher notices..............hehehe.

jdi813
29-01-2005, 02:50 PM
Pai say ah ... last time got 1 PDMM called Hai San or something working in MY any idea wat heppened to her and if she still doing this line ...

raider123
30-01-2005, 07:11 PM
I think it is quite hard to find out where r the girl now cos they change them very fast. I am also looking for Yuki but to no avail. Any bro know where is she now? in tuina or ktv?

sotong hand
30-01-2005, 10:21 PM
I think it is quite hard to find out where r the girl now cos they change them very fast. I am also looking for Yuki but to no avail. Any bro know where is she now? in tuina or ktv?

why are u looking for her? she ever provide u with very good service izzit?

anothercheonger
31-01-2005, 12:23 AM
Some info for all bros.

Today about 5 plain clothes went to MY, probably they just wanted to hint hint a bit to Grace to be "automatic". Grace happened to know them, so she quickly told the girls to scram.

Tomorrow, MY would probably be unevently cos the girls are scared. Do be careful bros.

andy25
31-01-2005, 12:57 AM
Hi all, a newbie here. I went GLH today, but didnt manage to find the shop named MY. 3rd floor only have 1 massage shop open, and it's not MY...

it's a bit sad..

raider123
31-01-2005, 07:57 PM
why are u looking for her? she ever provide u with very good service izzit?

It is a unforgetable experience. Sad to say only once... do you know where is she now sotong hand? Thank you in advance :)

PigLayEgg
03-02-2005, 06:08 PM
Anyone here is little 'O''s fan? I missed CoCo and XY too.
All the good ones went back already

Mr H888
04-02-2005, 12:15 AM
Hi all, a newbie here. I went GLH today, but didnt manage to find the shop named MY. 3rd floor only have 1 massage shop open, and it's not MY...

it's a bit sad..

Same as you first time to GLH but enter the wrong joint. Not much choices and decided to left but the lady boss intro a malaysian lady call Ah Lan to serve me. First look not bad lah so took up the offer. Took off my clothe and she started her massage. massage so so, after 20 mins of back massage she asked me to turn over. she then did a little massage before asking me whether wanted to try her special. I agreed and she cleaned my body and didi. She first started working on my nip, wow not bad i was enjoying. slowly she moved downward. i thought she going to blow me but hell no. she jerked me slowly, she lifted her T-shirt up and pulled down her bra for me to suck. 1 thing bad was she was wearing jean. i tried to pull drown her jean but she said no. after sometime i still can't cum and She told me to faster cum because her customer was coming soon, i told her i needed to feel her pussy then i can cum. And she quickly pulled down her jean and pantie and pushed my hand toward her pussy. Wow she was wet. After i cum, she cleaned for me. I asked her whether I could took she out for a drink but she refused. Deep down my mind i think she will. while i was resting outside drinking tea, I saw a skinny guy came and Ah Lan rushed to him. this guy paid a few hours for she and she left with him. Wow she told me can't go out but now go out with other man. Next time die die will ask her out and have fun with her.

Name: AH Lan :)
Hair: Long
Body:Slim (6.5)
Face: 6 (she has a Big Mouth or else higher rating)
HJ:6.5 :D
RTF: Yes, will try to have FJ with her outside.

anothercheonger
04-02-2005, 12:40 AM
CoCo has gone home.
XY is an overstayer like May so Grace decided to fire her, now working in Yishun.

andy25
04-02-2005, 12:54 AM
hi all, is MY at 3rd floor of glh? coz when i went, there isnt a shop with sign MY..

Peter8
04-02-2005, 04:31 PM
hi all, is MY at 3rd floor of glh? coz when i went, there isnt a shop with sign MY..
I think the joint next to JM is MY. think they have a new name.

ttenneb
04-02-2005, 06:25 PM

MY is a short form for Mayer. So if you went and search for MY not Mayer, u naturally be unable to find it. Mayer/MY(inshort) is situated just outside the entrance of the lifts. Very easy to spot one. :cool:

Eastpipper
04-02-2005, 06:40 PM
so bro pls confirm,is MY still in operation?
tot of going dwn today later,
pls advise,long time no see g*g* liao,

tankwan
05-02-2005, 04:00 PM
Anyone here is little 'O''s fan? I missed CoCo and XY too.
All the good ones went back already

Yeah, I am a fan of X 'O' her skills her good. She is also known as 'little chilli'. She won't be back till late Feb. Hope she will call me when she is back XW is going back on 7th. Heard from Grace she will open shop on 4th day of CNY.

Eastpipper
05-02-2005, 09:27 PM
excuse me?
is MY still open for business?
heard gt plain clothes went there so is it still save to patronise there?

anothercheonger
06-02-2005, 02:04 AM
excuse me?
is MY still open for business?
heard gt plain clothes went there so is it still save to patronise there?

That adds more thrill...... and it's free!! :)
... speaking from personal experience :eek:

feb_2050
25-02-2005, 08:56 PM
Hi,

I tried this gal called Yanzi when i visited MY about 3 days ago....She was wearing a black shirt and showing half-balls...me see already cannot take it (blood almost come from my nose!!).

Once we entered the "room", she sat on top of me and started to kiss me on my face. I started to roam her body and man, her breasts is soft (i think got 36B)..then we started to proceed with the normal SOP....I asked for FJ but she told me that now MY cannot have FJ, but can have HJ.. no choice...me very high during then,,,take the HJ....a different kind of feeling and I believe that I nv make the wrong choice..I cum after 5mins (nv before). she cleaned me up with 2 towels and after laid on top of me, and we started to kiss again......

The so-called massage nv started at all.....then i told her that i wanted 1 more time....then it continue.......after the ending, she gave me her hp as she told me that we can do the FJ outside of MY.

In the end, i paid her $72.00 ($22 for the room charges and $50 for her) . before I left, i gave her an hug and it make my little brother up again :p

gigantic_tk
26-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Are you refer to the same gal with a cut mark on one of her breast. Had her 2 days ago. She told me just came recently from Fujian, age 21 liao. 50kg middle build with height 1.5m+. .. Full Stop...........................roger out liao.

raider123
26-02-2005, 01:33 PM
Yanzi is actually not new in MY. She may have went back and come to Sin again. I have agreed that she is the most chio now in MY. Tried her about 2 month back, she looks so decent. Her dressing is very proper but as the time goes, she learn her ropes and start to show more "flesh"

Sad to say...the quality of MY girls have dropped terribly. I still miss my Yuki...the Irene Wan look alike with curvy hair and a 33C boobs... :D

anothercheonger
26-02-2005, 04:55 PM
Wa.. Yanzi still so hiong???

She had an abortion about 3 months back.. resulted in unsafe sex of course!!!How did I know??.. Well..emmm.... we were "close" once upon a time.. :D

Redoxan
03-03-2005, 05:43 PM
Juz finish firing at this joint..

This place is quiet with a few cannot make it gals inside with a few old uncle.

Tried xiao yun...everthing was SOP

Damage: $22 + $30

Nothing to shout about

giggs310010
08-03-2005, 02:42 PM

Nothing to shout about

dear all, any other good recommendation.

I really miss gals like Xiao Yue (small rain) & LuLu.
They hve gone back to china, nobody else seems to be better, any comment from brother here ? :(

BossAhBoy
13-03-2005, 12:53 PM
Wa.. Yanzi still so hiong???

She had an abortion about 3 months back.. resulted in unsafe sex of course!!!How did I know??.. Well..emmm.... we were "close" once upon a time.. :D

is she still workin there??????????

BossAhBoy
13-03-2005, 12:55 PM

Nothing to shout about

not sure if i tried the same girl as you but was there last week. business is never as good but i was there at about 9pm though. few girls and not that is fantastic as compared to the past. hopefully new ones will be arriving soon. will pop by soon for another visit.

PigLayEgg
16-03-2005, 08:30 PM
Been there today ard 5pm. Got quite a few gals but all look so boring. Not apettizing at all. Just wonder when X'O' be back....I miss those days with CoCo. Think will give this place a miss for a while after being a regular for so many years....

anothercheonger
18-03-2005, 02:49 AM
is she still workin there??????????

Yes, from what I have gathered, she's still there.
Lately she managed to hook one young and one old. But young one got no $$$ so I think she is not so interested. Old one bought her a lot of jewelries, that's more her type.

adonis
18-03-2005, 04:18 PM
I have fj one PRC at MY Saloon and one local mature S'pore girl in the other saloon 2 doors away respectively long time ago. My Saloon- no privacy. The S'pore girl allowed p***y licking. Sorry can't remember their names.

giggs310010
11-04-2005, 02:12 PM
dear brother, this MY thread has been very quiet recently, any good contributor's :rolleyes:
If you do not want AV to notice, can PM to me.
Let's exchange info :rolleyes:

Innoncent$
11-04-2005, 02:34 PM
dear brother, this MY thread has been very quiet recently, any good contributor's :rolleyes:
If you do not want AV to notice, can PM to me.
Let's exchange info

MY's and JM's gers can moved to each shops now... don't why and the reason. saw them moving to each other shops but they are not PRC, maybe Malaysian gers.

Or maybe they ganged up to flight again the newly setup HC at the corner of the level... just in between the two shops. :)

funguy18m
12-04-2005, 09:57 AM
Does this mean the standard of MY has dropped?

Cos as i recalled MY has always have the better looking girls while JM have the uhm not so good looking girls.

Have not been in that area for awhile now and not intending to go back there to bloody addictive.

I am even afraid to remember the smell of the place (GLH has a really unique smell musky ? not sure) which might force me to go back to the place for one more time. But one more is never enough.

striker42
12-04-2005, 03:29 PM
Yes same used to like to go to that place as it is cheap and value for money. But always kena stuff with Elaine... wonder if she is still around.. if she is not maybe I will want to amke a retrun haahaha

funguy18m
12-04-2005, 05:01 PM
Thats why i always avoid JM.

Only been there twice. Once kena elaine(First time ever entering GLH so dont know MY or JM better). The next one kena one hot lady (MY was closed then).

Been to MY dont know donkey times. Most hits was Ah May. Haiz better stop talking if not desire will overcome me and need to visit the place.

gigantic_tk
12-04-2005, 05:35 PM
Ta siok, can try at Level 5, there is this newly opened PHOENIX GARDEN HC, just beside the Swimming Pool. You can call this number to check it up:
Tel: 62966 266. Am a MY regular huh........................

Innoncent$
12-04-2005, 05:40 PM
Ta siok, can try at Level 5, there is this newly opened PHOENIX GARDEN HC, just beside the Swimming Pool. You can call this number to check it up:
Tel: 62966 266. Am a MY regular huh........................

Well.. who know you might be end up with some and same gers that you have in JM. B'cos I saw these gers moving "within" the building including the Hotel restaurant's kitchen. hmmm.....!?!? :confused:

gigantic_tk
12-04-2005, 05:52 PM
Well.. who know you might be end up with some and same gers that you have in JM. B'cos I saw these gers moving "within" the building including the Hotel restaurant's kitchen. hmmm.....!?!? :confused:

Used to spot this Elaine of JM at GLM lobby soliciting for 'customers'...........

Innoncent$
12-04-2005, 08:13 PM
Used to spot this Elaine of JM at GLM lobby soliciting for 'customers'...........

She is the highest mobility ger in JM.... So, no doubt of that you see her in the lobby :D

shetting
13-04-2005, 07:18 PM
She is the highest mobility ger in JM.... So, no doubt of that you see her in the lobby :D

any1 knew is May still working in MY? Btw which gal is the hottest now.
will apprecaite all bros' help.Thanks.

gigantic_tk
14-04-2005, 09:51 AM
any1 knew is May still working in MY? Btw which gal is the hottest now.
will apprecaite all bros' help.Thanks.

May had left MY sometimes ago and no longer a 'stock' in MY. XY is still available there. Nowsaday is a regular meeting place for old uncles and grand uncles, .................................................. ............hehehe.

shetting
14-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Oic...better dun go there any more...thx bro!

latebloomer
22-04-2005, 01:26 AM
Heard fr one of the ladies that May and XM r in the process of applying to return here as tourist.
Guess where they'll be spending their time in Sg?
:D

raider123
22-04-2005, 01:49 AM
Bro lateblomer,

Who is XM? Are you a fan of May? She is definitely one of the legends at MY...haha I still miss my Yuki..Irene Wen Bi Xia lookalike but with 33C... :D

ahkong
22-04-2005, 09:30 AM
Bro lateblomer,

Who is XM? Are you a fan of May? She is definitely one of the legends at MY...haha I still miss my Yuki..Irene Wen Bi Xia lookalike but with 33C... :D

Really miss those days where Coco, Yuki & Ivy are in MY... Yuki went back to china long ago.. and so does my fav gal Ivy... ... :(

raider123
22-04-2005, 12:30 PM
Really miss those days where Coco, Yuki & Ivy are in MY... Yuki went back to china long ago.. and so does my fav gal Ivy... ... :(

Bro Ahkong,

Your favourite is Ivy. She is good as well...

Finally I found someone who knows who is Yuki...I ask around here no one seems to know. Sometimes I wonder based on her qualities, she don't have to work in MY...

Any ideas will she be back...haha :D

ahkong
22-04-2005, 02:17 PM
Bro Ahkong,

Finally I found someone who knows who is Yuki...I ask around here no one seems to know. Sometimes I wonder based on her qualities, she don't have to work in MY...

my friend told me they won't be back for good...

gigantic_tk
22-04-2005, 06:57 PM
Had a good session with XY at MY this afternoon. Saw 3 cheongsters speaking good english there, could it be any of you there this afternoon, b4 5.

At MY you still can have a good selection of PRC mei mei. I will not want to elaborate further, else I will be shortage of another favourite place to visit lor.

Those who are there this afternoon, I am sure all of you enjoy your session with MY gals.

SDMM
22-04-2005, 07:30 PM
Had a good session with XY at MY this afternoon. Saw 3 cheongsters speaking good english there, could it be any of you there this afternoon, b4 5.

At MY you still can have a good selection of PRC mei mei. I will not want to elaborate further, else I will be shortage of another favourite place to visit lor.

Those who are there this afternoon, I am sure all of you enjoy your session with MY gals.

I was there also in the afternoon. Heard some bros conversing in english after my session with new gal Wei Wei

latebloomer
22-04-2005, 11:43 PM
Bro lateblomer,

Sorry. Dat shd be XN (as in XNing).
May got caught over at JSP for overstaying. Sent back abt 4 to 5 mths ago.
Yes, me was a fan. She's very service oriented, and very friendly/obliging. One of the nicer gls from MY.

gigantic_tk
23-04-2005, 10:06 AM
I was there also in the afternoon. Heard some bros conversing in english after my session with new gal Wei Wei

So are you one of the speaker at that time?
I am only a listener then.

gigantic_tk
23-04-2005, 11:00 AM
Have any of you visit the new joint inbetween MY & JM. The main door is opened and I saw there are at least 4 cubicle rooms like JM. Saw a quite chio lady at the common corridor.

dapian
23-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Bro Ahkong,

they wont be back in MY even if they r in sg...but i think coco will be back soon

owen10
23-04-2005, 12:50 PM
Have any of you visit the new joint inbetween MY & JM. The main door is opened and I saw there are at least 4 cubicle rooms like JM. Saw a quite chio lady at the common corridor.

errr .. u referring to d TN joint? with a 'zhao cai mao' at d recept? passed by a few times but nvr see any chio bu so far ... mayb she was wkg

Eastpipper
23-04-2005, 12:56 PM
errr .. u referring to d TN joint? with a ' 招 财 猫' at d recept? passed by a few times but nvr see any chio bu so far ... mayb she was wkg

edited version,kekeke :p