PDA

View Full Version : Tiong Bahru / Bukit Merah

Pages : [1] 2 3

spidey111223
22-02-2021, 09:08 AM
Starting a new thread here as the old one seems to be deleted.

Let's share FR for Tiong Bahru & Bukit Merah here.

xsnowman
22-02-2021, 03:25 PM
Too many spa ard tiong bahru and bukit merah. Need time to recce all .

Lonelyman87
22-02-2021, 07:51 PM
You can try Amy at S***e Spa. Boobs big big and nice to chut chut :D
I tried her 2 times. Can see can touch. No chut chut le. May be 3rd time she will let me chut. Hahaha

Hornykid456
22-02-2021, 08:19 PM
You can try Amy at S***e Spa. Boobs big big and nice to chut chut :D

whats the total dmg

Tohsakarin
22-02-2021, 08:28 PM
Hi, does anyone know where B*cky from LMS went to?

Lonelyman87
22-02-2021, 09:50 PM
This area has too many MP. I went to all of them till alexandra area cos i stay around this area.

Depend on what u guys looking for.

For FJ, 2 MP in tb area and 1 bmc. For HJ and the rest all hv except LXY. For teasing then go for E******* spa. For strong and good massage then LXY J***.

For JQ & SYT, M* X*** near osaka

The rest to me all std like:
Rumah tinggi. Can so many thing. Hehe
Blk 28. Personally i Dun like the ML there
Blk 164 SS. Like the clean environment but always want me pay 88 but can do a lot thing especially late at night.
J****** C** many selection
L* M******* hvlock road. Many selection too.
Forgot 1 more that i always go to disturb the Viet and 1 prc girl. Jess*** and Ir** opposite SS. Clean massage only but if u free after 11 pm can go supper w them. Two of them Very very fun. Jess*** very pretty and nene also super good.
one more clean one at bukit merah view. near famous porridge store. good duina kind of massage. curtain setup. cant do anything one.
One more reminded by a cheongter here near outram road but stil around tb area, same row w tb bao and famous kampong chicken rice. M***** spa. Fr facebook seem a lot syt and many selection

Lonelyman87
22-02-2021, 10:26 PM
Did you venture the Thai massage near the hotel? :D
u mean inside park hotel? If yes then then i went bf. But the thai girl is too hiong for me. I go there like pay $50 hv a feeling like kena rape by her. I prefer normal normal one.

drogba123
22-02-2021, 10:41 PM
This area has too many MP. I went to all of them till alexandra area cos i stay around this area.

For FJ, 2 MP in tb area and 1 bmc. For HJ and the rest all hv except LXY. For teasing then go for E******* spa. For strong and good massage then LXY J***.

Blk 164 SS. Like the clean environment but always want me pay 88 but can do a lot thing especially late at night.

Can pm bro the both JQ and FJ? Thank

JamesTYC
22-02-2021, 10:43 PM

How about the one opp osaka? Add this to your collection for FJ.

Lonelyman87
22-02-2021, 10:53 PM
How about the one opp osaka? Add this to your collection for FJ.

The one facing mainroad? Or infront osaka? If in front osaka i dont think hv fj le

JamesTYC
22-02-2021, 11:34 PM
The one facing mainroad? Or infront osaka? If in front osaka i dont think hv fj le

pm-ed you already

Lonelyman87
23-02-2021, 12:45 AM
Nope. I referring to another one nearby. Was discussed in the previous thread before.
Then i dont know already. Is it near tb market area? Beside laoshicuan restorant?

xsnowman
23-02-2021, 03:17 AM
Can pm me this thai massage... thank you.

xsnowman
23-02-2021, 03:38 AM
Where is this mys spa at bmc??? Can pm me. Thank you

SexySi007
23-02-2021, 04:32 AM

Please pm me details

Lonelyman87
23-02-2021, 07:51 AM
Bro you must be regular first :D

Okok. I tried few more time and see. Try to finger she also cannot

Lonelyman87
23-02-2021, 07:57 AM
Me also dun like the ML at ABC 28. I don’t like the old lady at Bukit Merah Central 164 Sunshine because she will keeps asking customers to take the $88 massage.
I always insist 50 then end up w 68. The girl there can do almost every thing if regular and late at night when lady boss not around. Many months back i also manage to doggy my regular ML there but halfway only may be she moan too loud or got phiak2 sound. someone walk pass to check. That is the only time and no more. Very shiok tough. But after that ask for 4 blue notes. Lol

Lonelyman87
23-02-2021, 07:58 AM
Bukit Merah Central SanSan (Mia0 Yang Sheng) quoted me $100 for HJ plus chut chut her nehneh :rolleyes:
Bro, i pay $50 only for hj but i also chut chut. She ok le

Southernstar
23-02-2021, 08:08 AM
I always insist 50 then end up w 68. The girl there can do almost every thing if regular and late at night when lady boss not around. Many months back i also manage to doggy my regular ML there but halfway only may be she moan too loud or got phiak2 sound. someone walk pass to check. That is the only time and no more. Very shiok tough. But after that ask for 4 blue notes. Lol

Wow bro u mean blk 28 or BMC?

Lonelyman87
23-02-2021, 08:47 AM
Wow bro u mean blk 28 or BMC?
I mean bmc

loudexhaust
23-02-2021, 08:56 AM
MYS seems like fun place. Everyday see V post cute pic on wechat also buay tahan already. Must try by this week. Any bros can share what's the damage beside entrance fee? 50/80/100/120?

ozmork
23-02-2021, 09:14 AM

Forgot 1 more that i always go to disturb the Viet and 1 prc girl. Jess*** and Ir** opposite SS. Clean massage only but if u free after 11 pm can go supper w them. Two of them Very very fun. Jess*** very pretty and nene also super good.

may i have the detail plz~

r.fowler
23-02-2021, 09:28 AM
MYS seems like fun place. Everyday see V post cute pic on wechat also buay tahan already. Must try by this week. Any bros can share what's the damage beside entrance fee? 50/80/100/120?

1 blue note and 2 blue note... ML wore their own uniform... :D

navras
23-02-2021, 09:38 AM

Hope they also french speaking too :)

ImBondJBond
23-02-2021, 09:56 AM
Bro, i pay $50 only for hj but i also chut chut. She ok le

i also tried SS. indeed innocent syt with very nice natural C cups. face is just average, does not turn me on. she did not unhook her bra just pushed it up and it was tight pushing her tits down and distorting them... was not good.
massage... forget. she has nice body all together and let me rub tighs and ass a bit but during hj she took position so pussy was out of reach :(.
zero English so I will not try to build rapport... my #1 ML providing the best massage in Singapore is also in this area and she is an english speaking SYT. I know for sure her shop is not clean but she never offered me extra and I never asked: building rapport to get fj and nothing less :) while enjoying superb massage with superb GFE each time :)).

user234
23-02-2021, 10:03 AM
Nice summary bro, m* x*** is a regular for me.
Can share your other ctcs? Got fj? At most I get is hj around here

Xyberduke
23-02-2021, 10:06 AM
Quietly advertised here through post... I find S**** Spa and animal Spa are scams.... never get GQ at former and at latter, she say must take the $88 package first. Never returned.

MYS is too relax now. Just open door and walk out holding sperm wipes in hand past customers waiting outside like offerings, and you can hear next door quite clearly.

Next to temple Spa although quite an open concept but like in the movies, can transform from ML to slut in a minute with discretion with full menu.

J******** so far only succeed in getting HJ but damn CFM face with T***...

I wonder which is the other FJ Spa in TB that bro lonely talked about.

Lonelyman87
23-02-2021, 11:04 AM
Quietly advertised here through post... I find S**** Spa and animal Spa are scams.... never get GQ at former and at latter, she say must take the $88 package first. Never returned.

MYS is too relax now. Just open door and walk out holding sperm wipes in hand past customers waiting outside like offerings, and you can hear next door quite clearly.

Next to temple Spa although quite an open concept but like in the movies, can transform from ML to slut in a minute with discretion with full menu.

J******** so far only succeed in getting HJ but damn CFM face with T***...

I wonder which is the other FJ Spa in TB that bro lonely talked about.
the one near seafood restaurant and durian stall.

Luckboy88
23-02-2021, 11:09 AM
the one near seafood restaurant and durian stall.

few months back wanted to try. Walked in and saw a ML coming out of a room to entertain me saying shes busy, another ML came out of another room and say she will be available in 15 minutes.

Lets just say it is a blessing in disguise. I say its ok then faster ke belakang pusing out of there. Not sure if it is changed now.

loudexhaust
23-02-2021, 11:32 AM

Sounds acceptable and I like the idea that they wear their own clothes 😏

zkk999
23-02-2021, 12:07 PM
Can pm fj?

stjames1977
23-02-2021, 12:11 PM
Hi, can share damage breakdown for S**** spa? Nvr been into one before.. need some guide from all experienced bros.. TIA

stjames1977
23-02-2021, 12:15 PM
Hi, can share damage for S**** spa? nvr been into 1 before... greenhorn.. hope experienced bros can share and educate.. TIA

bowrat
23-02-2021, 12:46 PM

one more clean one at bukit merah view. near famous porridge store. good duina kind of massage. curtain setup. cant do anything one.

Can share details of spa with FJ?

forastart2
23-02-2021, 01:00 PM
I tried her 2 times. Can see can touch. No chut chut le. May be 3rd time she will let me chut. Hahaha

Amy not big lah it’s her bra that’s padded, hers saggy boobs n darkish nips..:rolleyes:

caocao
23-02-2021, 01:15 PM
Heard 1 of the spa along eng hoon closing soon.. anyone can confirm

xuelanghu
23-02-2021, 01:24 PM
My FR on 1st time tried at S**** Spa
Tried ML E after recommendations from the counter that she is new and good. took the 2 hours weekdays package.

Very chatty polite lady and hard massage skills, still can feel the slight pain after massage. lol

Lots of teasing when reach 90mins massage and at 100mins she ask me if need to help me eject as my tool is big and hard. claim she only do for regulars.. can't reject.

after that never ask for tips and I realise I don't have cash to tip her.. feel so bad.. but shook after the deed.. will return to tip her

halfmelonn
23-02-2021, 02:04 PM
Tried ML E after recommendations from the counter that she is new and good. took the 2 hours weekdays package.

Very chatty polite lady and hard massage skills, still can feel the slight pain after massage. lol

Lots of teasing when reach 90mins massage and at 100mins she ask me if need to help me eject as my tool is big and hard. claim she only do for regulars.. can't reject.

after that never ask for tips and I realise I don't have cash to tip her.. feel so bad.. but shook after the deed.. will return to tip her

No way, u got it for free.. lucky dicky..

halfmelonn
23-02-2021, 02:06 PM

Bro what's the damage for L* M** ?? Must take the $88 one first rite.. any autoroam?

xsnowman
23-02-2021, 02:14 PM
Bro what's the damage for L* M** ?? Must take the $88 one first rite.. any autoroam?

Must take $88. Somemore when hj they use towel cover your bro . Very uncomfortable.

K99125
23-02-2021, 02:37 PM

upz ur points

xsnowman
23-02-2021, 04:05 PM
Got one more spa at eng hoon street. Just direct opp hotel. Heard got viet there syt and pretty. But dunno dmg ....

Irrumare
23-02-2021, 04:21 PM

Block 164 SS, they all like a bit old right?

Lonelyman87
23-02-2021, 04:45 PM
Block 164 SS, they all like a bit old right?
Got one young one previously. Now hv new one vv. Not bad

riotspace
23-02-2021, 04:51 PM
Got one more spa at eng hoon street. Just direct opp hotel. Heard got viet there syt and pretty. But dunno dmg ....

Thats my regular last time, massage is damn good, the 2 china ladies not much of looker but the viet not bad quite young. So far only blue note hj, never offered anything else.

riotspace
23-02-2021, 05:02 PM
BTW, what's J****** C** ? Can pm me?
Familiar with most of the places here but stumped on this one :confused:

BeardBear0101
23-02-2021, 05:52 PM
BTW, what's J****** C** ? Can pm me?
Familiar with most of the places here but stumped on this one :confused:

J****** C*i

riotspace
23-02-2021, 05:56 PM
Thanks, bros pointed out to me, I know which one haha

lowhc
23-02-2021, 06:30 PM
I also BM and TB guy, good info here!.

ChineseFarmer
23-02-2021, 06:37 PM
Post my FR for s**** s**..

Tried two MLs there.. S and W..

I personally like the place. Clean and attached toilet. Second floor units that are close to the road can be noisy at times.

Massage was good. If u go during HH it’s 68.. after 4pm then it’s quite ex. Extra at market rate. I will personally be looking for others with better playability..

Lonelyman87
23-02-2021, 07:45 PM
Young one Min Min already left. Miss her big nehneh. Can share more on ViVi service :D
Met her once outside but didnt hv chance to ask her which MP she work now. U know which MP she work now? Miss her big nene also

Vivi i hvnt try. Wait till i try then let u know. Lol. Angel, cherry all tried liao. But A cup only. I dun like small nene. Prefer big one like mm

pete_the_fish
23-02-2021, 09:36 PM
Her name is Ch***y :D

You mean CheeBy ? you know which one people talking about or not ? lol:D

hannibald
23-02-2021, 10:11 PM
Any brother can share FR of MYS Shanshan (pm)?

Looks cute from facebook.

pete_the_fish
23-02-2021, 10:23 PM

bro can point me to the FB ? search cannot find :rolleyes:

lupsupz
23-02-2021, 10:27 PM

Dropped a simple PM in lieu of your good breakdown of the MP scene

hugehunk68
23-02-2021, 10:29 PM

pm u Liao :D

ChineseFarmer
23-02-2021, 10:39 PM
any kind soul can point me to shan shan fb pls. thanks!

peksync
23-02-2021, 10:51 PM

Also cannot find the fb page. Think the shop doesn't have a page or it doesn't go by its name?

Though I've tried her once.

Hornykid456
23-02-2021, 11:15 PM
I have MYS shanshan wechat. willing to trade for similar 50+50 syt with gq in central area

klthbm
23-02-2021, 11:18 PM

Check your pm

KangTuo
23-02-2021, 11:32 PM
I have MYS shanshan wechat. willing to trade for similar 50+50 syt with gq in central area

trade with you if you can tell her to ask her friend in one of her wechat moment to come work here :D

KangTuo
23-02-2021, 11:34 PM
Also cannot find the fb page. Think the shop doesn't have a page or it doesn't go by its name?

Though I've tried her once.

shop no fb page. ML themselve post in a fb advert group. shared before but the thread got deleted

klthbm
23-02-2021, 11:43 PM
trade with you if you can tell her to ask her friend in one of her wechat moment to come work here :D
LOL. The one on the left right?

JamesTYC
23-02-2021, 11:43 PM

you will be disappointed with the real person. I find her plain looking, always have the haven't wake up face.

klthbm
23-02-2021, 11:48 PM
you will be disappointed with the real person. I find her plain looking, always have the haven't wake up face.
Also seems like the left side of her face along the jaw has some acne issue, not sure if it's recent or not. Image still fresh in my mind cuz I only noticed it after exiting the room and seeing her face in brighter light.

lupsupz
23-02-2021, 11:52 PM
Also seems like the left side of her face along the jaw has some acne issue, not sure if it's recent or not. Image still fresh in my mind cuz I only noticed it after exiting the room and seeing her face in brighter light.

Didn't notice it in the morning when I went leh. Maybe I was more focusef on her boobs hahahaha

lupsupz
23-02-2021, 11:55 PM

I find her not bad looking but not what I'd consider pretty. More towards cute side. Anyway, I've visited her a couple of times so far but she's not a part of my rotation list. I'll say average experience. Her main draw to me are her boobs not her face. Took a good look at T*** and might try her next time but not so soon for her looks. Her figure like a bit meh. Not sure how she compares cos SS and V are the ones getting more attention

klthbm
24-02-2021, 12:26 AM
Didn't notice it in the morning when I went leh. Maybe I was more focusef on her boobs hahahaha
It's more like scarring rather than active acne. I noticed there were spots where the skin colour was different.

DormDorm
24-02-2021, 12:35 AM
Can any kindsoul share with me mys fb link? Tia!

xsnowman
24-02-2021, 01:19 AM
Got one young one previously. Now hv new one vv. Not bad

Where is 164 ss. Can pm me

xsnowman
24-02-2021, 01:30 AM
Actually i still plan to go 2 more spa along river road. Grandure spa and river zen spa. But dunno how is it over there?

JamesTYC
24-02-2021, 07:36 AM
I find her not bad looking but not what I'd consider pretty. More towards cute side. Anyway, I've visited her a couple of times so far but she's not a part of my rotation list. I'll say average experience. Her main draw to me are her boobs not her face. Took a good look at T*** and might try her next time but not so soon for her looks. Her figure like a bit meh. Not sure how she compares cos SS and V are the ones getting more attention

T*** small boobs lah, V is more daring and chatty. Haven't try SS yet.

lupsupz
24-02-2021, 08:40 AM

Yeah I also thought small boobs that's why I said looks like meh. But she got the ah lian look/vibe leh. Been a while since I got action with ah lian looking girl. How was the overall experience with her?

halfmelonn
24-02-2021, 09:04 AM

SS timed the duration of touching her boobs.. 5 mins enough liao..

halfmelonn
24-02-2021, 09:05 AM
Yeah I also thought small boobs that's why I said looks like meh. But she got the ah lian look/vibe leh. Been a while since I got action with ah lian looking girl. How was the overall experience with her?

Yah.. not for boobs lovers..

r.fowler
24-02-2021, 09:23 AM

LOL. i know which one u referring to.. the 15 Feb post on her moments

loudexhaust
24-02-2021, 09:43 AM

Going to try V this Friday. Hope I won't be disappointed 😂

K99125
24-02-2021, 10:22 AM
Going to try V this Friday. Hope I won't be disappointed 😂

any more FR on V from MYS? waiting for a few more FR before i try lolx

bopian now spend $$ must really think twice

blastit
24-02-2021, 10:30 AM
Any kind soul can point me to details of MYS?

I cannot figure out which is this.

RotiPrata Man
24-02-2021, 11:43 AM
This joint only hj right? Then I don't waste time :D

bowrat
24-02-2021, 01:26 PM

The Rumah Tinggi one, whats the damage and who u recommend? T***?

blastit
24-02-2021, 03:21 PM
Thanks to the kind bro who pointed me MYS.

For SS, I have only tried twice in the day time.
1 time did the 88 package, another 50.

Don't bother trying to get anything out of 50 package. They will say boss lady will walk by more often, better to upgrade.

yyy12369
24-02-2021, 04:00 PM
Appreciate if any bro can pm fb pg of mys. Thanks

hugehunk68
24-02-2021, 04:07 PM
Hi all bros,

MYS dont have a FB page, its just that the MLs list themselves in some Singapore Massage Interest groups in FB. U can do a listing search by t type Singapore in chinese, massage in chinese, and shazam...you got yourselves a whole lot of MLs listing themselves with their photos ok.

Word of advice : some groups are ok to browse thru without joining....think twice before u join a group...your friends and loved ones might see what groups and common interest you are in.

Hope this info does not offend anyone ok.

navras
24-02-2021, 04:40 PM

Hi Bro, there is a 88 package?
I thought i saw 50,75,95 maybe 88 is on another menu right?

blastit
24-02-2021, 04:55 PM
Hi Bro, there is a 88 package?
I thought i saw 50,75,95 maybe 88 is on another menu right?

That is the normal massage menu.

88 is the hot stone nonsense.

elvin9965
24-02-2021, 04:57 PM

Bro can share location for me pm

elvin9965
24-02-2021, 05:02 PM
Post my FR for s**** s**..

Tried two MLs there.. S and W..

I personally like the place. Clean and attached toilet. Second floor units that are close to the road can be noisy at times.

Massage was good. If u go during HH it’s 68.. after 4pm then it’s quite ex. Extra at market rate. I will personally be looking for others with better playability..
Pm location

elvin9965
24-02-2021, 05:04 PM
u mean inside park hotel? If yes then then i went bf. But the thai girl is too hiong for me. I go there like pay $50 hv a feeling like kena rape by her. I prefer normal normal one.
So nice place can share location for me

xsnowman
24-02-2021, 05:11 PM

Please share this. Into thai more.... thank you bro

blastit
24-02-2021, 05:25 PM
So nice place can share location for me

Please share this. Into thai more.... thank you bro

Very easy to find leh. They alr said the hotel name.

2-Nights-In-Bkk
24-02-2021, 06:05 PM
Can someone pls pm me where is mys? Thank u

iceman1535
24-02-2021, 09:46 PM
Can someone please pm me where are the places that provide fj. I can’t seem to find any of those.
Thanks in advance to kind bros.

K99125
25-02-2021, 01:12 AM
Can someone pls pm me where is mys? Thank u

at bmc, 2nd lvl

Tohsakarin
25-02-2021, 08:34 AM
Hi anyone knows where B*cky from LMS went after she left?

Lonelyman87
25-02-2021, 12:33 PM
Anyone tried vv 164 ss? Can share MR here. She is new one there

WanderingK
25-02-2021, 12:45 PM
Pm location

Hi bros, can pm me MYS location. And any good recommendations nearby

WanderingK
25-02-2021, 12:47 PM
at bmc, 2nd lvl

Hey, can send me name of this place please and location? What’s bmc?

loudexhaust
25-02-2021, 02:26 PM
I had the same experienced. Rush and lousy HJ. She told me don't expect too much because 50 bucks only.

Wah if she really said that then I am definitely going to avoid her.

halfmelonn
25-02-2021, 02:52 PM
Wah if she really said that then I am definitely going to avoid her.

Soft and big assets lor..

Xyberduke
25-02-2021, 03:12 PM
SS attitude quite good, the best among the three actually after you visit them long enough. At least for me..... someone that is more real in conversation, V is like T of J****** in that area... can make you feel like the strongest man in the world with her words, prepared script. Always say, sometimes overheard when she is next door, so hard, so strong., so big.... hahaha

Until today, SS don’t allow fully unbuckling or zhut zhut... I am happy for those bros who succeed in zhut zhut.
She is good in two blue notes now from when first started where she kept using the one blue note style.... now is deep and persistent...

But if uncover in the house, he can clearly figure what is going on in the rooms from what he hears steeping in, haha... that is my biggest discomfort here and why I always prefer to be last customer .... and I notice a lmore and more bros like being the last customers when we bump into each other at the foot chairs late evening.

Anyway, if move a bit up from TB will be RV... that will include the shop with the largest selection in town.... haha.... going there soon....

blackzone
25-02-2021, 03:44 PM
Was at MYS yesterday night and can clearly heard piak piak piak coming from the room. No goverment liao :D

xsnowman
25-02-2021, 03:45 PM
SS attitude quite good, the best among the three actually after you visit them long enough. At least for me..... someone that is more real in conversation, V is like T of J****** in that area... can make you feel like the strongest man in the world with her words, prepared script. Always say, sometimes overheard when she is next door, so hard, so strong., so big.... hahaha

Until today, SS don’t allow fully unbuckling or zhut zhut... I am happy for those bros who succeed in zhut zhut.
She is good in two blue notes now from when first started where she kept using the one blue note style.... now is deep and persistent...

But if uncover in the house, he can clearly figure what is going on in the rooms from what he hears steeping in, haha... that is my biggest discomfort here and why I always prefer to be last customer .... and I notice a lmore and more bros like being the last customers when we bump into each other at the foot chairs late evening.

Anyway, if move a bit up from TB will be RV... that will include the shop with the largest selection in town.... haha.... going there soon....

Largest in town? Grandeur spa?

xsnowman
25-02-2021, 03:46 PM
Mys t*** how ar? Worth to go or dun waste money?

user234
25-02-2021, 04:11 PM

I went recently, place is quite open and they would be shouting to each other from the rooms to the counter at times. Was also a rushed job that was v mechanical. Will prob not return

spidey111223
25-02-2021, 06:15 PM
I tried T*** from M** at BMC, I feel that her pics looks a lot better than the real person.

Can have more svs. PM me if you want to know more.

spidey111223
25-02-2021, 06:17 PM
This joint only hj right? Then I don't waste time :D

Can have more, bro.

spidey111223
25-02-2021, 06:19 PM
Thanks to the kind bro who pointed me MYS.

For SS, I have only tried twice in the day time.

Don't bother trying to get anything out of 50 package. They will say boss lady will walk by more often, better to upgrade.

For MYS? not true, i got $50 package.

Xyberduke
25-02-2021, 06:27 PM

If you want pretty face with T standard of service, J****** C** ‘s T is better imo. And more privacy. J****** C** has a L***** that I never managed to book during my available timing, that one killer look... I will say best in the area. Opp is the temple spa, can’t get a booking for half job, can go opp for a full release. Haha.

Xyberduke
25-02-2021, 06:29 PM
Was at MYS yesterday night and can clearly heard piak piak piak coming from the room. No goverment liao :D

Huh? Really? All rejected FJ for me leh regardless of amount of blue notes on the table.... who is the lucky fella or am I the only unlucky one... can’t get FJ and can’t get zhut zhut..

Xyberduke
25-02-2021, 06:38 PM
Largest in town? Grandeur spa?

Yeah, good a not har? More than 10 selection on the spa app... that spa is calling me there everytime I open the app. Want to do explore more....
All the faces are CFM hot!

lupsupz
25-02-2021, 07:13 PM
Yeah, good a not har? More than 10 selection on the spa app... that spa is calling me there everytime I open the app. Want to do explore more....

I think some bro mentioned it's a $88 joint with high prices. Not sure how true cos I never verified. Looking forward to your FR(s) :D

xsnowman
25-02-2021, 07:25 PM

Yeah pretty. I saw vicki in real person. Petite size. But heard from my friend when they do Hj they will use the towel to cover your bro den jerk you off. So u might feel uncomfortable

navras
25-02-2021, 07:36 PM
Huh? Really? All rejected FJ for me leh regardless of amount of blue notes on the table.... who is the lucky fella or am I the only unlucky one... can’t get FJ and can’t get zhut zhut..

I thought only HJ, no FJ or zhut zhut. Maybe now got?

lupsupz
25-02-2021, 08:34 PM
I thought only HJ, no FJ or zhut zhut. Maybe now got?

On my first visit months ago, was offered HJ or BJ from SS. Opted for HJ back then and not allowed to zhut zhut. Second visit to her I opted for BJ and asked about FJ. She denied that she and V offers FJ. Zhut zhut allowed for BJ package. YMMV

DormDorm
25-02-2021, 08:40 PM
On my first visit months ago, was offered HJ or BJ from SS. Opted for HJ back then and not allowed to zhut zhut. Second visit to her I opted for BJ and asked about FJ. She denied that she and V offers FJ. Zhut zhut allowed for BJ package. YMMV

I guess they are selective for fj

Lonelyman87
25-02-2021, 08:48 PM
I guess they are selective for fj

Bingo! Dun trust what they said.

navras
25-02-2021, 09:16 PM
Oic, got that one. Still don’t know.

True lah, last time when visiting my regular ML starting from 2hrs massage then to HJ when visited her more often, then got Zhut Zhut action much later speak French and eventually FJ. Too bad rtc liao:(

That was a legit joint not a FShop.

Xyberduke
25-02-2021, 10:04 PM
Bingo! Dun trust what they said.

Erm... until today I still wonder which is the second fuck shop you mentioned in this area

K99125
25-02-2021, 10:58 PM
Sxxxx Sxx will try Exx or Axx tomorrow.
MYS seems too hiong for me.

Anyidea damage for Sxxxx Sxx? 2 blue note?

forastart2
26-02-2021, 06:05 AM

Normal market rates bro...hj 1,fj 2...

newbieBB
26-02-2021, 06:12 AM

Sense Spa where got FJ. HJ just tips around 20-30 :D

TAZBOY
26-02-2021, 07:52 AM
Any kind soul can point me to details of MYS?

I cannot figure out which is this.

kind soul/fellow samster able to share the location?
keen to try if FJ is avail

aala
26-02-2021, 08:13 AM
Pls share.. thks

Hornykid456
26-02-2021, 09:43 AM
Normal market rates bro...hj 1,fj 2...

s**** spa need take 88 package then got gq?

sexmatrix03
26-02-2021, 09:58 AM
Any bros care to share the location?
Kindly PM me.
Thanks alot.

K99125
26-02-2021, 11:07 AM
s**** spa need take 88 package then got gq?

haish... intend to go down. Text the ML n she say 68 plus 1 blue note.

sian half. i m not goin to 68 or 88 con job.

Luckboy88
26-02-2021, 11:11 AM
haish... intend to go down. Text the ML n she say 68 plus 1 blue note.

sian half. i m not goin to 68 or 88 con job.

i rather u go to J C, same price and girl more chio.

K99125
26-02-2021, 11:14 AM

so the rate for both place is 68 + 50?

Luckboy88
26-02-2021, 11:18 AM

65 or 68, cant rmb. Wanna preface by saving i've never been to S S before, cus seeing the pics dont make me gian.

hohoguy
26-02-2021, 02:26 PM
SS +$20 JC $20 to $30

Hornykid456
26-02-2021, 02:58 PM
Yes. 68 before 4pm. After that will be $88.

crazy. the ml there dont even look good. 50+50 also not worth

Lonelyman87
26-02-2021, 03:09 PM
SS +$20 JC $20 to $30
i think is impossible lah. They wont do at that price.

Choon Peng
26-02-2021, 03:23 PM

https://www.facebook.com/jonelingchispa
Is it this one at 17 Eng Hoon Street
Anyone have any good review to share?

fUNC69
26-02-2021, 03:28 PM
Yeah pretty. I saw vicki in real person. Petite size. But heard from my friend when they do Hj they will use the towel to cover your bro den jerk you off. So u might feel uncomfortable

can confirm that its true.

pros:
1. the girls are really quite pretty. very similar to the FB pics.
2. environment very clean and pretty

cons:
1. no attached shower
2. very expensive. 2 blues for basic HJ with 2G roaming not even 3G. entrance $68 but no oil. with oil is $89
3. the recept very attitude. heard one bro calling for appointment while i was there. she very curt in her replies like "when you want? 12pm? cannot. 1pm? ok" put down phone. like wtf never even say bye.

save your money go else where. they probably tok all the angmohs until song song liao.

xsnowman
26-02-2021, 03:34 PM
can confirm that its true.

pros:
1. the girls are really quite pretty. very similar to the FB pics.
2. environment very clean and pretty

cons:
1. no attached shower
2. very expensive. 2 blues for basic HJ with 2G roaming not even 3G. entrance $68 but no oil. with oil is $89
3. the recept very attitude. heard one bro calling for appointment while i was there. she very curt in her replies like "when you want? 12pm? cannot. 1pm? ok" put down phone. like wtf never even say bye.

save your money go else where. they probably tok all the angmohs until song song liao.
Wah. Hj alrd 2 blue notes ar. Like this cannot go liao.

Choon Peng
26-02-2021, 03:37 PM
https://www.facebook.com/grandeurspa

Anyone have any review of this Grandeur Spa at 480 River Valley Road?

Choon Peng
26-02-2021, 04:24 PM
Le Mandarin Spa. Havelock Rd, #01-711 Block 22, Singapore 160022

This one confirm chop carrot head then better don't go.

Syncs
26-02-2021, 04:30 PM
Wah. Hj alrd 2 blue notes ar. Like this cannot go liao.

Wah increase Liao ah ? That time I go only
1 blue note wor

Xyberduke
26-02-2021, 04:36 PM

Couldn’t agree more. Haven’t tried the viets there but T*** at J C is a class on her own... always picture the singer Zhang Bichen “massaging” me when with her

Xyberduke
26-02-2021, 04:38 PM

This one full of reviews in previous thread... Go for T***.... same as MSW, 包吃
Anyway, rates here are the highest in the area despite what one bro said to suggest it is the lowest, maybe he damn handsome but I 老uncle.

Three spas there, all good

Hornykid456
26-02-2021, 04:51 PM
This one full of reviews in previous thread... Go for T***.... same as MSW, 包吃
Anyway, rates here are the highest in the area despite what one bro said to suggest it is the lowest, maybe he damn handsome but I 老uncle.

Three spas there, all good

what's t*** dmg?

hohoguy
26-02-2021, 06:16 PM
For the tips of $20 and $30 for HJ it depends if u guys believe or not.
There’s some regular in here which we often exchange the fun places.
Some just eating sour grapes as they dun get it or the low life dogs around.
Can’t be bothered. In short no one in the right mind will believe what masseur say... they just after your money and it’s a truth facts.

hohoguy
26-02-2021, 06:25 PM
U mean yourself when u look at the mirror?
I totally agreed Dog face :D
Talking cock low life dog :D

pete_the_fish
26-02-2021, 06:28 PM
The spas are trying to make 60 for 60min the new normal. Demand got go up ? Dont think so. .supply of ML rduced yes....number of desperate men.increase...yes....thats why they can get to chop carrot

lallana
26-02-2021, 06:35 PM

fake news i guess?

KangTuo
26-02-2021, 07:57 PM
fake news i guess?

confirm fake news.

KangTuo
26-02-2021, 08:01 PM

one of my kaki tell me must visit. thats all.
also notice a familiar face, prc y*** formarly from a L*z* spa in 6th Ave. can try lor

RotiPrata Man
26-02-2021, 08:24 PM
one of my kaki tell me must visit. thats all.
also notice a familiar face, prc y*** formarly from a L*z* spa in 6th Ave. can try lor

Joneling rooms are not completely enclosed. Their walls are just halfway, not touching ceiling. You an hear next door conversation very clearly :D I went there twice. Give up!

I don't even wanna tok cok with my ML cos I know ppl can hear my bullshit. Lol!

lupsupz
26-02-2021, 08:43 PM
Joneling rooms are not completely enclosed. Their walls are just halfway, not touching ceiling. You an hear next door conversation very clearly :D I went there twice. Give up!

You scared they learn your KC skills right? Hahahaha

I see their fb page. Other than T***, B**** and C***** looks also appeal to me. Any bros can advise me on rates?

lupsupz
26-02-2021, 08:47 PM
confirm fake news.

Honestly, the first time I went there about a month ago, at first slot in the morning. I did hear V (according to SS, it was V) having loud moans and piak piak sound. But I didn't ask SS back then if full course was on the menu cos nobody on sbf mentioned anything at that time.

Second visit quite recently after all the rumours got full course on menu, I asked SS but she denied, saying both V and herself don't offer (no mention of T cos I specifically asked about her and V only). That's why like another bro said, maybe it was offered only selectively. Maybe it was never offered. We all know how terrible the sound proofing there is and I know what I heard. But I was never offered anything more than bj so 🤷🏻‍♂️

KangTuo
26-02-2021, 09:59 PM
Honestly, the first time I went there about a month ago, at first slot in the morning. I did hear V (according to SS, it was V) having loud moans and piak piak sound.

let me have my 4th inquest
all 3 time is 2 blue note offer. reject even if i say i want next tier offer. all 3 time go different time, morning, afternoon, late evening.
V does fake moan to make me cum faster.
even when i engage ss, i also here her moan next cubicle. but no piak piak

zkk999
26-02-2021, 10:56 PM
Any kind soul can pm what's mys?

Lonelyman87
26-02-2021, 11:45 PM
You don't get it doesn't mean no. My friend told me he paid 3 blue note for FJ. V told my friend she will do with people she like only.

There are stil a lot ppl very naive and believe what V, T, SS said is true. Lol

Lonelyman87
26-02-2021, 11:59 PM
Let me put it into better perspective so that easier for all to understand.

1. They dont want to be labelled as FJ parlour
2. Cos of that they cannot f w everyone.. means they choose customer. Means if she comfortable w u and u willing to pay more to her level then she will do
3. If they dun want to f w u, she cannot tell u that i dun like u and i let others phiak me but not u cos i dun like u and u didnt pay what i wanted. Best excuse is she will tell u no such thing. Nv let ppl phiak before. They bluff u.. but u kena bluff on spot. Lol
4. If she dun let u phiak, then forget it find others. If u want to invest a bit then continue to go till she open up let u phiak lah

lupsupz
27-02-2021, 12:18 AM
You don't get it doesn't mean no. My friend told me he paid 3 blue note for FJ. V told my friend she will do with people she like only.

2. Cos of that they cannot f w everyone.. means they choose customer. Means if she comfortable w u and u willing to pay more to her level then she will do
3. If they dun want to f w u, she cannot tell u that i dun like u and i let others phiak me but not u cos i dun like u and u didnt pay what i wanted. Best excuse is she will tell u no such thing. Nv let ppl phiak before. They bluff u.. but u kena bluff on spot. Lol
4. If she dun let u phiak, then forget it find others. If u want to invest a bit then continue to go till she open up let u phiak lah

I personally phiak 2 of them there. My fren phiak V more than 3 times.

Just curious if it's indeed true, how many visits does it take to unlock IF they really do offer, looks and rates aside?

Nodbody
27-02-2021, 12:33 AM
Any kind bros can pm what is mys spa? Really cant figure out man

hugehunk68
27-02-2021, 01:19 AM

I personally phiak 2 of them there. My fren phiak V more than 3 times.

by the rate we are discussing here...I give the shop another 2 months more...enjoy bros..stay safe stay alert!

Tohsakarin
27-02-2021, 01:48 AM
Anyone knows where did B*cky from LMS go? Thx

Sogal
27-02-2021, 02:17 AM
wonder if there any late night one nearby

sometime itchy late night, my hand seem to be lazy tho

samdiy
27-02-2021, 02:51 AM
Bro,
Can pm me the contact,sounds good leh, hehehe

lupsupz
27-02-2021, 03:33 AM
wonder if there any late night one nearby

sometime itchy late night, my hand seem to be lazy tho

AFAIK you're better off travelling to town or fringe of town for late night fun

navras
27-02-2021, 11:14 AM
Never ever believe what ML tell you. They are good in lying.

True true agreed.
You will be surprised that they can even asked you what was discussed at SBF. :eek:

lupsupz
27-02-2021, 11:30 AM
True true agreed.
You will be surprised that they can even asked you what was discussed at SBF. :eek:

Alot of white knights lah. My regular also texted me to ask me the other day but I just feign ignorance

Goldenfish
27-02-2021, 11:38 AM
They ml also have wechat groups to discuss on us.. they can even check on our phone no. If we r good customer or not
.. becareful while playing..

navras
27-02-2021, 11:43 AM
Alot of white knights lah. My regular also texted me to ask me the other day but I just feign ignorance

Haiz Bro, actually they no need to know too much ended they will ask what is your nick too.
Unless those white knights also shared with them too.😓

K99125
27-02-2021, 12:08 PM
Yes. Altogether below $100 anything more is carrot

sorry i m confuse ... so for SS not sunshine. n JC the entry rate is 65 or 68 per hour plus 30. total abt 100??

tats the ongoing rate?

lupsupz
27-02-2021, 01:21 PM
Haiz Bro, actually they no need to know too much ended they will ask what is your nick too.
Unless those white knights also shared with them too.😓

They may ask but we can don't tell. Or just feign ignorance lor. My regular asked me if I said certain things about her but I just act blur and said no. That's why sometimes no choice but to be a bit stingy with info

Xyberduke
27-02-2021, 03:05 PM
Walk walk see see after gym just now and realised Godiva shop is gone from the TP area... hmm... no longer hold my prepaid “registered” number phone where they always Whatsapp me with updates... another lobang lost.... the Malaysian Chinese there although not attractive is well trained and gives the CAT80 experience of GL last time haha, you miss what you lost...

ris2099
27-02-2021, 04:06 PM
Walk walk see see after gym just now and realised Godiva shop is gone from the TP area... hmm... no longer hold my prepaid “registered” number phone where they always Whatsapp me with updates... another lobang lost.... the Malaysian Chinese there although not attractive is well trained and gives the CAT80 experience of GL last time haha, you miss what you lost...

They already moved to a new area a long time ago. I'm not sure if they are still active after that.

pete_the_fish
27-02-2021, 05:06 PM

See, they are good at lying, we can also lah lol

pete_the_fish
27-02-2021, 05:09 PM

You how long never go already ? They covered up the whole long time ago....those room that can hear next door are those that have shared aircon

Tohsakarin
27-02-2021, 08:57 PM
Anyone knows where B*cky from LMS went?

veneze
27-02-2021, 11:59 PM
Some thought im from china based on number. I dun dun know what they gettin at.

spidey111223
28-02-2021, 02:53 AM
Around Tiong Bahru area, seems like those with SYTs are usually $68 or $80+ entrance fees ++

Bukit Merah seems better with $50 entrance with SYT.

Xyberduke
28-02-2021, 08:49 AM
Around Tiong Bahru area, seems like those with SYTs are usually $68 or $80+ entrance fees ++

Bukit Merah seems better with $50 entrance with SYT.

Not true... it starts at $45 for 60mins in TB. The FJ Spa goes for $40 for 45mins.

Those $68 are P packages....

And S**** Spa is on BM.
That is the 2nd highest rate in the area with no value add actually

Xyberduke
28-02-2021, 08:51 AM
They ml also have wechat groups to discuss on us.. they can even check on our phone no. If we r good customer or not
.. becareful while playing..

This is the reason why I stopped using my current number to call them 3years ago and registered a prepaid one... kept sending me advertisement on gals and website... they only stopped sending ads after a year to my current number

maleescort7
28-02-2021, 12:56 PM

lolz, you and your friend deserve to be fooled by these fat pussies.

ubikayu
28-02-2021, 02:47 PM
https://www.facebook.com/grandeurspa

Anyone have any review of this Grandeur Spa at 480 River Valley Road?

Went there once. Will be the last time.
Kept pushing for $88 package.

$68 one limited - not full body. Wtf.
Others can why this shop cannot?

afterburn
28-02-2021, 02:56 PM
Not true... it starts at $45 for 60mins in TB. The FJ Spa goes for $40 for 45mins.

Those $68 are P packages....

And S**** Spa is on BM.
That is the 2nd highest rate in the area with no value add actually

Right, there are cheaper spa in the vicinity, wonder why still a lot of hype and excitement over 68, 88 p package joints?

Of course the ML you get for $45 per hour vs the 68 is different lah :D Depends what individual is looking for.

caocao
28-02-2021, 03:30 PM
went down yesterday and confirm 1 more spa closing down along eng hoon..

Lonelyman87
28-02-2021, 04:03 PM
went down yesterday and confirm 1 more spa closing down along eng hoon..

May i know which one?

pete_the_fish
28-02-2021, 05:45 PM
Right, there are cheaper spa in the vicinity, wonder why still a lot of hype and excitement over 68, 88 p package joints?

Of course the ML you get for $45 per hour vs the 68 is different lah :D Depends what individual is looking for.

if you just need to get the job done, just go for the lower price one lah...unless the 68 provide more stuff, then no point paying more.

since more expensive no value add just go for 50 free handjob better....good massage, release or not up to u :D

spidey111223
28-02-2021, 06:53 PM
Do you mean H* K*** S** next the hotel?

Is there any gems there? SYT? If have, then should go and get number before closing down...

Yinwai1
28-02-2021, 08:20 PM

Please PM me details

Himerosg
28-02-2021, 09:48 PM
In BM, there is a this spa near the bicycle shop with curtain setup... MLs are quite obliging but beware that recep may insist on the 88 package...

BeardBear0101
01-03-2021, 01:56 AM
In BM, there is a this spa near the bicycle shop with curtain setup... MLs are quite obliging but beware that recep may insist on the 88 package...

Same row with bike shop, side by side got 2 spa? Don’t waste time there.

I tried once at the hill one. The ml was seat at the end of my my legs to hj me. Cant even touch her and only can grab her feets due to her position. Never ever go back again.

WanderingK
01-03-2021, 09:35 AM

Can you pm me the details plz

Lustlord
01-03-2021, 10:05 AM
Does discussion on River valley's shops fit here? Saw a few along the shophouses near Mohd Sultan

Xyberduke
01-03-2021, 01:19 PM

After that can eat Yong Tau Foo?
The MLs smokes outside the shop so can have preview haha

Never been there but had walked to past while exploring the area when I parked behind SingPost

piichai
01-03-2021, 01:55 PM
Does discussion on River valley's shops fit here? Saw a few along the shophouses near Mohd Sultan

No, Tiong Bahru and River Valley are different.

Go to another thread pls

Blackrod
01-03-2021, 03:04 PM
Hello! Sorry new here. Can pm me the Thai and the m** x*** for jg? Appreciated much !

Lonelyman87
01-03-2021, 08:18 PM
After that can eat Yong Tau Foo?
The MLs smokes outside the shop so can have preview haha

Never been there but had walked to past while exploring the area when I parked behind SingPost

Skinny long hair girl? Late 30?

Lonelyman87
01-03-2021, 08:21 PM
Opposite Sunshine at BMC :D
That one where got GQ one? No $88 lah.

But they are very playful. Jess*** is Viet. Ir** fr china

Lonelyman87
01-03-2021, 08:30 PM
After a few visit yesterday managed to piak V. Quite tight. Damaged 3 blue notes :D

Bro, u sure u phiak her ytd? Other day i dont know. But ytd a bit unlikely le..

Goldenfish
02-03-2021, 03:10 AM
Bro, u sure u phiak her ytd? Other day i dont know. But ytd a bit unlikely le..

Code red?? Haha :)

ihatealll
02-03-2021, 11:43 AM
A certain pair of anal licking girls had uprooted from their old shop to this area. Time to check out their new place. Hopefully have proper shower facilities this time. Last time use those plastic portable shower very disgusting (I last timr always shower at home instead of there).

qolop
02-03-2021, 11:51 AM
A certain pair of anal licking girls had uprooted from their old shop to this area. Time to check out their new place. Hopefully have proper shower facilities this time. Last time use those plastic portable shower very disgusting (I last timr always shower at home instead of there).

hmmm... issit that famous pair MM and C ?

lupsupz
02-03-2021, 12:11 PM

Sounds like them. If it's indeed them, maybe their old location would have been better. If they're now in BM where it's a housing estate, operating late can be dangerous as in more susceptible to complaints. If at TB where it's more shophouses then maybe not so bad

ihatealll
02-03-2021, 01:10 PM
Sounds like them. If it's indeed them, maybe their old location would have been better. If they're now in BM where it's a housing estate, operating late can be dangerous as in more susceptible to complaints. If at TB where it's more shophouses then maybe not so bad

Yes it is them. They are at the shophouse area.

rt319
02-03-2021, 01:18 PM

There's residential very close by tho. Not sure how discreet or 'safe' this place is going to be. :(

navras
02-03-2021, 01:29 PM
There's residential very close by tho. Not sure how discreet or 'safe' this place is going to be. :(

BMC still ok lah
Cannot be operating at lengkok bahru near the car dealers showroom

championbee
02-03-2021, 03:32 PM
MM from SuXXXXXe spa?

havbec
02-03-2021, 04:10 PM
D* Spa @ Kim Tian Rd worth a visit?

foreskinzzz
02-03-2021, 04:58 PM
This is very valuable info, did their contact change?

Lonelyman87
02-03-2021, 07:30 PM
MM from SuXXXXXe spa?
Delete as requested

Lonelyman87
02-03-2021, 08:06 PM
Delete as requested

nishikado
02-03-2021, 08:23 PM
H* K** Spa :D

closing le? :O i just went few days ago. their service up

caocao
02-03-2021, 09:26 PM
closing le? :O i just went few days ago. their service up

are u sure..

nishikado
02-03-2021, 09:43 PM
are u sure..

ya lo. never get short change leh. the BBBJ good. personally enjoyed it

dirtyolman
02-03-2021, 11:43 PM

Bro, any idea where the masseuses moved to?

SbfMember1
02-03-2021, 11:49 PM
Lonelyman87 is a clone here. Do not share with him :rolleyes:

He is whose clone? 😱

Lonelyman87
02-03-2021, 11:59 PM
Clone spotted :D
Clone ur head lah.

Someone sent me a msg to requeat to remove my post.

plok
03-03-2021, 07:42 AM
Finally had a chance to visit V***y. Left a very happy man. Loves the way she look at u while she is enjoying her ice cream. But no fj leh. Maybe next time try again.

comettyrant306
03-03-2021, 08:06 AM
Finally had a chance to visit V***y. Left a very happy man. Loves the way she look at u while she is enjoying her ice cream. But no fj leh. Maybe next time try again.

Bro can share?

Xyberduke
03-03-2021, 08:38 AM

Her ice cream is the best amongst the 3, soon to be 4.... she goes for the cream at the top and lesser on the cone which is my preferred. Haha

caocao
03-03-2021, 10:55 AM

more than bbbj lah... 😄

roger88
03-03-2021, 11:10 AM

Hope their new location is bigger too. Last time the room is very cramped especially the shower.

plok
03-03-2021, 12:24 PM
Her ice cream is the best amongst the 3, soon to be 4.... she goes for the cream at the top and lesser on the cone which is my preferred. Haha

Exactly! And she’s not afraid of the cream! Haha

comettyrant306
03-03-2021, 01:52 PM

Bro can share? Thanks

Goldenfish
03-03-2021, 06:27 PM
Mia0 Yang Sheng
Vicky
Bukit Merah Central Level 2 (Above KFC)

Wow who is this fuxker
No money to visit ml isit

Lonelyman87
03-03-2021, 08:08 PM
Wow who is this fuxker
No money to visit ml isit

Ignore him lah. So pathetic guy. Always say ppl using clone. He himself use so many clone id. Fr blackcardvip to dun know xiaomoomoo what lah.. he see i f ML also jealous. Then claim he f Vicky while vicky is on red. Claim pay $30 only for HJ feel proud of it. Claim chut chut ppl nehneh but all nv happen bf. So let him talk till songsong kao jurong lah.

But really pathetic guy.

He can only bang keyboard and pcc in his own room

ihatealll
03-03-2021, 08:10 PM
This is very valuable info, did their contact change?

No change.

Update:

Went to their new place. Newly renovated and finally with PROPER bathroom.
A few of you guys asked for location, I won't give. I will only give contact if you had certain pts. If you passed their database test, you will naturally get the address.

Xyberduke
03-03-2021, 08:23 PM
Haiz... there we go again. Moderator can delete this thread already. Thanks

Lonelyman87
03-03-2021, 08:29 PM
Haiz... there we go again. Moderator can delete this thread already. Thanks

He did it purposely and has done it many times. Just cant see ppl happy.

Lonelyman87
03-03-2021, 09:58 PM
How are you daniel6969 :D

I dont know what to say to a shitty person like u.

Just fyi, i had personally met him outside w MM. He was the one that paid the 2k mm owed to me. He is also the first person fr sbf that i met and use his real identity. Since u claim mm is ur baby, why not check w her.

nishikado
03-03-2021, 10:29 PM
more than bbbj lah... 😄

hahah agree. very gfe for 1 of the one i had

pete_the_fish
04-03-2021, 12:27 AM
MYS location not bad, quite discreet :D

chiongsolo
04-03-2021, 02:15 AM
Hahaha. Picha lobang. Take care Bros.

yalpnez
04-03-2021, 11:16 AM

Got the info from C too. A bit far for my liking but similar to you, hope the shower situation improves. Location is pretty inconvenient to get to if not driving.

Edit: Only just saw your newer post. How good are the newer shower facils?

For the others please don't bother to PM me for loc. Won't entertain. They will definity advert back on sbf when ready.

caocao
04-03-2021, 11:25 AM
hahah agree. very gfe for 1 of the one i had

the prc is it.. so did u still going now

xsnowman
04-03-2021, 03:42 PM
Wan to find a spa with good massage plus teasing but hard to find in tiong area. Anyone got got reco?

Xyberduke
04-03-2021, 09:45 PM
Wind very strong at BMC now. Soon it will be gone for good...

New syt arriving somemore... haiz... holding back all the urge to go here this week...

T*** was telling me forum all talking about V**** and S*** getting laid.... nobody talks about her. I told her to lie down on bed and I will make people to talk about her... next door burst into laughter... that is how bad the sound proofing is...

And if you talk to V, S & T, you realise there are bros here literally translating and reading all posts to them... haha... they can tell you all the chatter here.

Xyberduke
04-03-2021, 09:48 PM

Actually, for Drivers, River Valley shops just 2mins away from TB... haha...

I reccee a bit, haven’t launch my attack yet...

navras
05-03-2021, 01:49 AM
Wow, so many bletchley park codebreakers working at BMC :eek:

elvin9965
05-03-2021, 03:52 AM

Bro can share location for me

Lonelyman87
05-03-2021, 07:43 AM
Bro can share location for me
Bro, location is very obvious. U can try the last one M***** spa. Rem to Share ur MR and FR

sexmatrix03
05-03-2021, 11:48 AM
Dear Bros,
Care to share location?
Have been out of action for a long time, keen to make a come back. :D
Thank you Thank you. :)

navras
05-03-2021, 10:37 PM
Wind strong till led me to find Lily from S**** S** :D

Bro Lily good?

Goldenfish
05-03-2021, 10:56 PM
Still lose her bit

This look good :D

navras
06-03-2021, 12:15 AM
babylicious :)
Chi Spa?

Lonelyman87
06-03-2021, 03:18 AM
Dear Bros,
Care to share location?
Have been out of action for a long time, keen to make a come back. :D
Thank you Thank you. :)

Bro, loc is very obvious in my post. Pm me if u cant decode it

forastart2
06-03-2021, 06:05 AM
New syt arriving somemore... haiz... holding back all the urge to go here this week...

T*** was telling me forum all talking about V**** and S*** getting laid.... nobody talks about her. I told her to lie down on bed and I will make people to talk about her... next door burst into laughter... that is how bad the sound proofing is...

And if you talk to V, S & T, you realise there are bros here literally translating and reading all posts to them... haha... they can tell you all the chatter here.

Had to agree that it’s kind of a United Nations decoding centre now, went by walk in took the 50/hr and was led to room, u could obviously hear everyone n anyone talking. Overheard a bro telling a ML not to worry, when u off day I bring u out shopping, won’t lie etc etc, than another talking abt his journey in China than can hear soft moaning noises ..haha..but frankly massage sucks, no Gq was asked she just went ahead to rubba u n than rest is up to u...;)

riotspace
06-03-2021, 12:49 PM

Ooh when is the new one coming?

pete_the_fish
06-03-2021, 01:02 PM
Still lose her bit

Important is what is the total damage ? Service and playability what level. Good in terms of looks no use.

pete_the_fish
06-03-2021, 01:04 PM
Had to agree that it’s kind of a United Nations decoding centre now, went by walk in took the 50/hr and was led to room, u could obviously hear everyone n anyone talking. Overheard a bro telling a ML not to worry, when u off day I bring u out shopping, won’t lie etc etc, than another talking abt his journey in China than can hear soft moaning noises ..haha..but frankly ssage sucks, no Gq was asked she just went ahead to rubba u n than rest is up to u...;)
If massage sucks , can ask for 1 hour of hj and jut jut for 100

frostbite99
06-03-2021, 01:12 PM
D* Spa @ Kim Tian Rd worth a visit?

went there but like nothing much, massage was decent though

forastart2
06-03-2021, 01:33 PM
If massage sucks , can ask for 1 hour of hj and jut jut for 100

Ya halfway thru I just tell her don’t need massage Liao..she say she hungry that’s y no strength, I ask her if interested to eat sausage...haha

Goldenfish
06-03-2021, 06:08 PM
Ya halfway thru I just tell her don’t need massage Liao..she say she hungry that’s y no strength, I ask her if interested to eat sausage...haha

😆 nice 1. Ice cream.

loudexhaust
06-03-2021, 10:29 PM
Anyone tried Coco at River Zen? Pls share FR if any. Thank you.