PDA

View Full Version : If go KTV sit with girl, but we did not pay tips to girl, issit consider wrong?

3someking
20-02-2021, 09:00 PM
Say we go ktv for 3 hours, she butterfly so long only come back for 10 mins, then after that butterfly for so long again then bill time come she ask for tips.

If we refuse to pay, is ok rite? There is no black and white to state we have to tip girls rite? Unlike the drinks u buy, the fruits, all reflected in the receipt. If we dont pay for that then its wrong lah. KTV owner can call police and settle. But for girl tips its mutually agreed, if she didnt service you well, its within your prerogative to tip her or not.

I always see customers argue with ktv gals on tip amount. Sometimes ktv gals threaten customers if they dont tip them. Then do what? Call police? Police also cannot do anything.

What are your thoughts on this?

kennethmak
20-02-2021, 09:43 PM
Quite agree with you. If never service y must give tips. Buy drink gd enough but tips
HAs become a norm now
Service or no service now must tip....sian

tuckshop
20-02-2021, 09:55 PM
Feel the pain sometimes.. best to let mummy know early the dissatisfaction, replace with a better svc to avoid unpleasantness later.
We tip then also feel happier.

subidowa
20-02-2021, 10:28 PM
Say we go ktv for 3 hours, she butterfly so long only come back for 10 mins, then after that butterfly for so long again then bill time come she ask for tips.

If we refuse to pay, is ok rite? There is no black and white to state we have to tip girls rite? Unlike the drinks u buy, the fruits, all reflected in the receipt. If we dont pay for that then its wrong lah. KTV owner can call police and settle. But for girl tips its mutually agreed, if she didnt service you well, its within your prerogative to tip her or not.

I always see customers argue with ktv gals on tip amount. Sometimes ktv gals threaten customers if they dont tip them. Then do what? Call police? Police also cannot do anything.

Brothers don't scare about police. If they threaten you, they are already wrong in the first place. In addition, i can tell you police really DON"T CARE or even bother about KTV incidents. EVEN when there is a scumbag cheating so many brothers thousands of dollars and numerous police reports been made, no follow up one.

Totally agree with you. If u feel that the service is not up to standard don't give. Nothing to feel paiseh about, it is after all your hard earned money. Do u even realise how hard is it to earn fifty dollars for hawkers, phv drivers or those part timers job. Yet there are these ladies who only initally act friendly say hi sit down then disappear for all the time until tipping time then reappear. U give them fifty they still black face demand hundred? I think they take singaporean guys as stupid pigs. Yet i still don't understand why still got those white knights help to explain and protect them saying oh market bad, life difficult, need money etc. Come to think about it, if say market bad, life difficult, isn't it the same for everybody? Why can't they decrease their rates instead? The truth is they are holding us ransom as we have no choice cannot go overseas or even JB to play so have to go there. So whatever the bullshits those girls said are nonsense. Don't believe in them in fact they are having a good time better than ever before cause of this covid. I have a friend who has a full time job and work part time at BISTRO even quit her day job to do full time bistro and she told me there is so much suckers around. Time to earn these stupid fellows money.

Please guys take my advice, stop paying so much for such low standard and level of play. Last time still can sing, touch and drink till late. Now we don't get to sing. touch and play yet we are paying so much more.

CAN WE ALL PAY STANDARD $20-$30 for sitting and chat in bistro and only only if you she is really entertaining then you give $50. Bros please support and make this a market rate. Other than treating us singaporean guys as suckers. They now even come out even more jialat way to rip our money. Which is lady drink (actually last time have already but now they pushing this even more out of this bad time where we are trapped). A lot of bistro last time is tipping style now change to LD. LD is even more jialat, the girls want you all to buy then only talk to you. The thing is with LD, they will ask u buy and buy and bottomless and if you don't buy, they make you feel bad like you don't support them etc. This is even worse than tipping. Cause after the LD, they don't like to entertain you anymore can just left u alone, you already paid. No like tipping where we held them ransom last time hehe. Also don't believe what they say about supporting her with LD to show appreciation. If the LD is affordable then if brothers really like her then ok. Each LD from $70 to $100???? They really treat us as suckers.

Alright i plead with you brothers again, please standard $20-30 tips and if good then $50. LD try to go for $15 and not go for $70 and above. I think i have said my piece. Brothers who want to add on can continue.

CITY224
20-02-2021, 11:01 PM

Compulsory to pay - all drink, food, room & booking bills
Optional - tips

As long as you have paid all the compulsory bills..... you do not have to tip everyone.
You can tip those that you wish to give and not tip anyone else. Dun be intimidated by the girls or staff.

bignehneh
21-02-2021, 07:30 AM
Nowadays ppl expected to be tip by performing shit job! Lol! Sounds like typical service charge for F&B. Just ask them to F off. Only worry is whether they will tell police u molest them. Lol!

devilust
21-02-2021, 07:47 AM
Actually butterfly not allowed since covid rule. If they threaten then just tell them go ahead.

今晚打老虎.
21-02-2021, 10:39 AM
really depends on what you did in the ten mins.. if you teh her song song you dont pay abit cb lor

OldJohnny
21-02-2021, 10:49 AM
If touch already just pay half. Sometimes they got too many rooms and dun even remember.

Next time if butterfly too long just call mm. That is her job.

3someking
21-02-2021, 12:36 PM
Some KTV boss or ktv mamasan/girl try to zap me. But too bad that person got zero pts.

https://i.ibb.co/ctPS1x6/Screenshot-20210221-123505-Chrome.jpg (https://ibb.co/Y86F3bc)

hardnbig
21-02-2021, 12:37 PM

From what you say, it seems like you went to a KTV with no mummy system? If you're provided with such service, i believe you can always say no to tipping and explain nicely to them that she only sat for 10mins within 3hrs. They ownself know what they doing one, they just trying their luck. Just be firm and dont give in to their sa-jiao.

Thats why now i only visit KTV with mummy. Anything straight away complain, request 1 for 1 exchange without tipping first one. Times are hard now, dont silly silly give away your hard earned money for f-up service.

subidowa
21-02-2021, 01:54 PM
From what you say, it seems like you went to a KTV with no mummy system? If you're provided with such service, i believe you can always say no to tipping and explain nicely to them that she only sat for 10mins within 3hrs. They ownself know what they doing one, they just trying their luck. Just be firm and dont give in to their sa-jiao.

Thats why now i only visit KTV with mummy. Anything straight away complain, request 1 for 1 exchange without tipping first one. Times are hard now, dont silly silly give away your hard earned money for f-up service.

Seem to me you are promoting KTV with mummy system. How do you reject and say they only for 10 minutes if the whole session hasn't ended. The mummy will definitely help their girls say something one. Sorry if my comment sounds targeting you cause i feel you are one of those white knights trying to uplift this kind of rubbish standard night life. If you are not i sincerely apologise to u.

To the other bros, if you feel left out just reject the girl yourself telling her the reasons. Why do you need someone to buffer and tell the things you actually wanna say to the girl. Somemore the mummy interest is not totally on your side and yet you are paying her to conflict of your interest?

For me, mummy system is also one you can do without. If u are regular there, i am sure you know how to pick the girls yourselves etc la. Mummy is also another kind of additional cost, she also only bring in girls to choose nia then do what? Somemore the mummy tip is same or about the same as the girl. Even without her i think the girls will also come in themselves. For booking, just call yourself why need mummy to book. The waiter tip is also one you can do without. You go to FNB shop to spend. serving and bringing you the food and drinks is compulsory service. Why need to tip. Unless you feel u want to then nobody is stopping you. For me the room charges, mummy and waiter tips all can be done without and should be the standard nowadays. Since everywhere is cut corner job, as long as the job can be done, is ok to cut corner and save cost. These costs (room charge, mummy and waiter tips) should not be under compulsory costs as they now known as FNB outlets right.

I have been thinking about us been trapped here no choice but to spend and being exploited here. What about the girls that are also here. Actually they are blessed to be in SINGAPORE. Tell me where in the world can be as safe, as free and as rich in SINGAPORE nowadays. Our covid rate is dropping to close to zero, other than not having the usual night life, we can still do things as per normal (walking around the streets, shopping, eating, working and no lock down). Being the best performing and stable country in the world a lot of money from the riches are also flocking into SINGAPORE. I am so proud of my country and those who are here should be grateful. But these girls are leeches. Do you know those pass holders, permit holders outside with proper jobs are facing termination issues and even if they want to go back see their new born babies they also cannot go as due to our previous bad record, from Singapore go other countries we might need to quarantine 14 days and depending on where you come back from you might need to quarantine up to 14 days too. These costs are self bear and high chance Singapore will not allow them to come back if they leave the country.

So these girls should be grateful our rich country are still keeping them not sending them back to bear the costs of quarantine and not able to come back to our rich country to leech or exploit us. I suppose our gov will eventually even give free injection to them and everyone in SINGPORE. Our country treat them so well and this is how they repay us and even threaten us for tips too little???

OMG, brothers wake up, if they threaten you all, just report to the police they conduct vice activities in FNB outlets, their passes or permits will be cancelled and sent back immediately. If they go back, they have to bear all the costs of quarantine, flights and etc and no chance of coming back in the near future. When they are back in their countries and being locked down and no where to earn money. Then they will realise how good SINGAPORE has been treating them.

Brothers do not give in to exploitation, if they threaten you, just report them. Who has more to lose you all go consider. Actually, if anyone sees they quarrel over tips being ridiculous just report them. So even during investigation they will still have to shut down. This should wake them up.

subidowa
21-02-2021, 04:41 PM
Actually butterfly not allowed since covid rule. If they threaten then just tell them go ahead.

Yeah. If police come and check. i am sure their permits or passes will be voided and sent back their countries. Pay their own quarantine, flights and etc. Very hard to come back sg earn money again. They go back kanna lock down and no money to earn. They know what is good for them. Police is very sensitive with regard to covid measures out breaking. So yeah, press down their rates if not report them.

hardnbig
21-02-2021, 05:10 PM
Seem to me you are promoting KTV with mummy system. How do you reject and say they only for 10 minutes if the whole session hasn't ended. The mummy will definitely help their girls say something one. Sorry if my comment sounds targeting you cause i feel you are one of those white knights trying to uplift this kind of rubbish standard night life. If you are not i sincerely apologise to u.

To the other bros, if you feel left out just reject the girl yourself telling her the reasons. Why do you need someone to buffer and tell the things you actually wanna say to the girl. Somemore the mummy interest is not totally on your side and yet you are paying her to conflict of your interest?

For me, mummy system is also one you can do without. If u are regular there, i am sure you know how to pick the girls yourselves etc la. Mummy is also another kind of additional cost, she also only bring in girls to choose nia then do what? Somemore the mummy tip is same or about the same as the girl. Even without her i think the girls will also come in themselves. For booking, just call yourself why need mummy to book. The waiter tip is also one you can do without. You go to FNB shop to spend. serving and bringing you the food and drinks is compulsory service. Why need to tip. Unless you feel u want to then nobody is stopping you. For me the room charges, mummy and waiter tips all can be done without and should be the standard nowadays. Since everywhere is cut corner job, as long as the job can be done, is ok to cut corner and save cost. These costs (room charge, mummy and waiter tips) should not be under compulsory costs as they now known as FNB outlets right.

I have been thinking about us been trapped here no choice but to spend and being exploited here. What about the girls that are also here. Actually they are blessed to be in SINGAPORE. Tell me where in the world can be as safe, as free and as rich in SINGAPORE nowadays. Our covid rate is dropping to close to zero, other than not having the usual night life, we can still do things as per normal (walking around the streets, shopping, eating, working and no lock down). Being the best performing and stable country in the world a lot of money from the riches are also flocking into SINGAPORE. I am so proud of my country and those who are here should be grateful. But these girls are leeches. Do you know those pass holders, permit holders outside with proper jobs are facing termination issues and even if they want to go back see their new born babies they also cannot go as due to our previous bad record, from Singapore go other countries we might need to quarantine 14 days and depending on where you come back from you might need to quarantine up to 14 days too. These costs are self bear and high chance Singapore will not allow them to come back if they leave the country.

So these girls should be grateful our rich country are still keeping them not sending them back to bear the costs of quarantine and not able to come back to our rich country to leech or exploit us. I suppose our gov will eventually even give free injection to them and everyone in SINGPORE. Our country treat them so well and this is how they repay us and even threaten us for tips too little???

OMG, brothers wake up, if they threaten you all, just report to the police they conduct vice activities in FNB outlets, their passes or permits will be cancelled and sent back immediately. If they go back, they have to bear all the costs of quarantine, flights and etc and no chance of coming back in the near future. When they are back in their countries and being locked down and no where to earn money. Then they will realise how good SINGAPORE has been treating them.

Brothers do not give in to exploitation, if they threaten you, just report them. Who has more to lose you all go consider. Actually, if anyone sees they quarrel over tips being ridiculous just report them. So even during investigation they will still have to shut down. This should wake them up.

Hi bro, just wanna clarify. Im not advocating KTV with mummy.
I myself hate tipping waiters who come in my room at last moment to take tips where i have never seen them before.

My frequent joints before covid, all no mummy system. Damage lesser and i always pick the same girl. She gives me good service and we have a good time everytime im there. Each time tip $30 only. Dont even need tip waiter or mummy when im there so im very happy.

However, now after reopen, most employ mummy system (i believe, as i havent been to 1 KTV yet that is not mummy system after phase 3). Went to one and the girl come 1 time for 10mins and butterfly and didnt come back. Spoke to the mummy about it and she apologised. Requested a change and said its not worth our tips and she also agreed. So managed to get a change of girl without tipping the previous.

I agree with you and dont really like tipping waiters/mummy for things that could be done ourselves. Dont get me wrong:)

sabii
21-02-2021, 05:16 PM

lol...

subidowa
21-02-2021, 05:23 PM
Hi bro, just wanna clarify. Im not advocating KTV with mummy.
I myself hate tipping waiters who come in my room at last moment to take tips where i have never seen them before.

My frequent joints before covid, all no mummy system. Damage lesser and i always pick the same girl. She gives me good service and we have a good time everytime im there. Each time tip $30 only. Dont even need tip waiter or mummy when im there so im very happy.

However, now after reopen, most employ mummy system (i believe, as i havent been to 1 KTV yet that is not mummy system after phase 3). Went to one and the girl come 1 time for 10mins and butterfly and didnt come back. Spoke to the mummy about it and she apologised. Requested a change and said its not worth our tips and she also agreed. So managed to get a change of girl without tipping the previous.

I agree with you and dont really like tipping waiters/mummy for things that could be done ourselves. Dont get me wrong:)

Thanks bro for agreeing with me. Can all bros form alliance to press down the tips to before $30-50. LD limit to $15. I feel with the playability now is not right to pay so much more. THey are treating us as suckers definitely. Just that nobody speaks out....... If they threaten, we threaten to report them too..... Retribution will come just when. Time to strike back. THey know they can't earn anymore money other than in sg which is still performing well.. I will start with my advantage later and pay 30.

3someking
21-02-2021, 06:23 PM
Thanks bro for agreeing with me. Can all bros form alliance to press down the tips to before $30-50. LD limit to $15. I feel with the playability now is not right to pay so much more. THey are treating us as suckers definitely. Just that nobody speaks out....... If they threaten, we threaten to report them too..... Retribution will come just when. Time to strike back. THey know they can't earn anymore money other than in sg which is still performing well.. I will start with my advantage later and pay 30.

Actually I dont mind bro. But as we all know, all these places are run by thugs. If you fail to pay, then u will see u bouncer standing at the exit folding his arms and refuse to let you leave unless u pay tips to gals. Then how sia.

newyorker88
21-02-2021, 07:35 PM
Actually I dont mind bro. But as we all know, all these places are run by thugs. If you fail to pay, then u will see u bouncer standing at the exit folding his arms and refuse to let you leave unless u pay tips to gals. Then how sia.

All u need is a phone to call 999. Thugs or no thugs.

3someking
21-02-2021, 08:45 PM
All u need is a phone to call 999. Thugs or no thugs.

By the time u call 999, they already whack you till u cant remember your mother's name. Lol.

Gunwitch90
21-02-2021, 11:32 PM
If you're asking whether it is wrong or not to refuse payment, then the establishment has already won half the battle. The way I see it, you have a few courses of action, some of which are listed below and I believe the most practical solutions:

1) These days, there are mamasans who recommend the girls, who bring in the parade, and give you recommendations/details on playability etc. If you are unhappy with the service/time spent, within the first hour, please call in your mamasan and voice your objection/complaints. As by this time, all rooms would be full (everyone would want their full sessions eg. their full 3h), and the mamasan would be very free. Your mamasan will recommend another girl, and apologise, and your objection and refusal to pay the previous girl would be entertained, and you would reach a conclusion with the mamasan.

2) If you object to the first course of action, which is more practical since you would not need to pay the first girl, get a recommendation on a second girl by the mamasan, and still enjoy the rest of the night, what you can do is to pay the amount owed to the first girl. Exit the bar, without causing any drama. Step outside the bar/ktv, and when you are safe and sound, call the police in on the bar, and complain about something that the police would take near immediate action on, eg. Safe distancing not being observed, etc

The solutions listed below have varying success rates, and would not quell your anger/disdain:

a) Complaining to the mamasans/establishment AFTER the whole 3 hours, and you will be met with the question as to why you did not voice your objection/complaint immediately, and still sat there like a goon for 3 hours. I do not disagree with the establishment, you were a goon for sitting there for 3 hours.

b) Complain on forums, which would probably not solve the problem, as boys not on the forum would continue patronising the establishment, and we all know there are idiots queueing up for these KTVs every day.

c) Voice out to the police on complaints like not getting the service you paid for etc, as these will not be entertained by the police, other than taking down a report on your case and shoving it under the desk

Cheers! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

subidowa
21-02-2021, 11:42 PM
If you're asking whether it is wrong or not to refuse payment, then the establishment has already won half the battle. The way I see it, you have a few courses of action, some of which are listed below and I believe the most practical solutions:

1) These days, there are mamasans who recommend the girls, who bring in the parade, and give you recommendations/details on playability etc. If you are unhappy with the service/time spent, within the first hour, please call in your mamasan and voice your objection/complaints. As by this time, all rooms would be full (everyone would want their full sessions eg. their full 3h), and the mamasan would be very free. Your mamasan will recommend another girl, and apologise, and your objection and refusal to pay the previous girl would be entertained, and you would reach a conclusion with the mamasan.

2) If you object to the first course of action, which is more practical since you would not need to pay the first girl, get a recommendation on a second girl by the mamasan, and still enjoy the rest of the night, what you can do is to pay the amount owed to the first girl. Exit the bar, without causing any drama. Step outside the bar/ktv, and when you are safe and sound, call the police in on the bar, and complain about something that the police would take near immediate action on, eg. Safe distancing not being observed, etc

The solutions listed below have varying success rates, and would not quell your anger/disdain:

a) Complaining to the mamasans/establishment AFTER the whole 3 hours, and you will be met with the question as to why you did not voice your objection/complaint immediately, and still sat there like a goon for 3 hours. I do not disagree with the establishment, you were a goon for sitting there for 3 hours.

b) Complain on forums, which would probably not solve the problem, as boys not on the forum would continue patronising the establishment, and we all know there are idiots queueing up for these KTVs every day.

c) Voice out to the police on complaints like not getting the service you paid for etc, as these will not be entertained by the police, other than taking down a report on your case and shoving it under the desk

Cheers! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Nah don't bother to do all these la brothers. Just pay minimum tips. If their level of playability is not up to standard don't pay. If threaten just call police. Report vice activities plus gangsterism. They can't afford to shut down the business or go jail. Come on bros. Now is the ladies want to stay in SINGAPORE not we die die must go patronise them. If they can't perform just let them go back. No wrong. Brothers please support one another if u see one another in trouble. Let's form alliance to push down the price or send them back home and suffer.

damong777
22-02-2021, 10:33 AM
By the time u call 999, they already whack you till u cant remember your mother's name. Lol.

They not dumb...whack u till ssb and police everyday come visit...for what 100 not worthwhile. If really threaten, call 999 ady

damong777
22-02-2021, 10:37 AM
Nah don't bother to do all these la brothers. Just pay minimum tips. If their level of playability is not up to standard don't pay. If threaten just call police. Report vice activities plus gangsterism. They can't afford to shut down the business or go jail. Come on bros. Now is the ladies want to stay in SINGAPORE not we die die must go patronise them. If they can't perform just let them go back. No wrong. Brothers please support one another if u see one another in trouble. Let's form alliance to push down the price or send them back home and suffer.

Agreed

Why pay full if not happy...but too many times 90% of the chiong community are paying so gal end up expecting this amount

Went to a joint ytd...saw a grp of yp come 830pm then still give gal 100 for hugging no kiss or whatever...a bistro of all things.

How to change the community when most of people are giving in?

Especially pls do not accept booking of gal and they can butterfly...

Dittatore
22-02-2021, 10:49 AM

Not true..... no bouncer in SG will do that coz it is jail time if the cops are involved and also KTV licence will gantong pending investigations. The loss to the KTV will be far more expensive than the hostess not getting her tips.

Imshpy
22-02-2021, 11:13 AM

Look at the roads/carpark, we have to admit that sg is rich so ppl may complain about the price hike/service/etc.. but will still patron such establishment. Look at dome 2, quality dropped, price increases, many complains but people are still posting FRs. Those who doesn't complain probably dont really care cause they have the cash, especially with the travel restriction right now, where else would a chiongster spend his money? If everyone mindset is the same then ktv will not be in such a state right now. It's all about greed, sg is a gold mine of course they are going to come and dig. If a model offer sex, most chiongster would do/offer anything to get a chance. If no one take up her offer then she will lower her expectation. They dont care because there is no reason for them to care. Dome 2: fake pic and bad service. Still have business(frs) Ktv: increase the tip, prices, lower service standard. Business is still blooming. So what can we do? 1. Call bros to unite and make a change 2. Follow the trend and go with the norm 3. Look for other options. For me i would choose 2 & 3. Option 1 involved too much effort so good luck to bro subi(don't destroy too many playgrounds, otherwise some people might get upset). Bro 3some you scared get whack then no one can help you liao, no offense but there is an old saying: no money dont follow others come out and chiong, if you're scared then dont chiong. My buddies chiong 2 years ahead of me also dont dare to quarrel with the mama san and get blacklisted while i told her take it or leave it. I dont earn 5 digits like my buddies so i also stopped chionging for now. Don't really see any fun in ktv now, maybe to others it is paradise cause they can spend 1k per night. Risk is too big to open geylang as well. In a nutshell, the way we chiong(outside or inside of this forum) define the place itself. Those linger long enough would notice alias user or user with penis brain(anus-licker) defending/supporting the establishment.

subidowa
22-02-2021, 11:41 AM
Look at the roads/carpark, we have to admit that sg is rich so ppl may complain about the price hike/service/etc.. but will still patron such establishment. Look at dome 2, quality dropped, price increases, many complains but people are still posting FRs. Those who doesn't complain probably dont really care cause they have the cash, especially with the travel restriction right now, where else would a chiongster spend his money? If everyone mindset is the same then ktv will not be in such a state right now. It's all about greed, sg is a gold mine of course they are going to come and dig. If a model offer sex, most chiongster would do/offer anything to get a chance. If no one take up her offer then she will lower her expectation. They dont care because there is no reason for them to care. Dome 2: fake pic and bad service. Still have business(frs) Ktv: increase the tip, prices, lower service standard. Business is still blooming. So what can we do? 1. Call bros to unite and make a change 2. Follow the trend and go with the norm 3. Look for other options. For me i would choose 2 & 3. Option 1 involved too much effort so good luck to bro subi(don't destroy too many playgrounds, otherwise some people might get upset). Bro 3some you scared get whack then no one can help you liao, no offense but there is an old saying: no money dont follow others come out and chiong, if you're scared then dont chiong. My buddies chiong 2 years ahead of me also dont dare to quarrel with the mama san and get blacklisted while i told her take it or leave it. I dont earn 5 digits like my buddies so i also stopped chionging for now. Don't really see any fun in ktv now, maybe to others it is paradise cause they can spend 1k per night. Risk is too big to open geylang as well. In a nutshell, the way we chiong(outside or inside of this forum) define the place itself. Those linger long enough would notice alias user or user with penis brain(anus-licker) defending/supporting the establishment.

Yes Singapore is full of rich people. However, they are not the ones spoiling markets or going these places. The market is spoilt by people who bleedingly go and spend once and no more liao. You think 1 k per night of spending and get nothing those rich bros will do that? 1) they do not have the time and they are too practical 2) i am sure with their status they can easily find girls of higher standards and various nationality to f maybe even for free with the gift work 1K. If they go maybe out of curiousity only and after 1 time 1 k/night of nothing no more next time haha.

I agree with you that the girls will serve even if you pay lower cause singapore still need to pay bills. Dont spoilt them and make higher their expectations.

Bro you are right SINGPORE IS INDEED A GOLDMINE for them. They will die to try and stay here to earn from these suckers from SINGAPORE. THEY not only able to easily earn 5 digits per month and get also get free vaccine from our gov. How can they do that in their countries??? I so hope our nation charge them 10k per injection of vaccine as tax or ask them go back their countries to take vaccine and come back if possible lol. At least our government earn money back from them that they earn from Singaporean who misused the support grant.

So bros you have a weapon too. Yes we have the urge for girls to entertain us and we are stuck here. However, the girls also have the need and desperate to be in SINGPORE too. Don't be exploited cause the held us ransom cause they think we are stuck here. You also have held them ransom as to whether they still want to stay here or not.

Look i am not destroying playgrounds and i don't go often too. I just can't stand them cheating our fellow singaporean bros. My intention is only to have a fairer and affordable playgrounds for the bros stuck in sg and the girls who have to stay in SG to continue have work. Lower and fairer rates will have even more customers and businesses isn't it?

Imshpy
22-02-2021, 12:02 PM
Ah the vips, im out of that league. I used to be one of those that get chopped but not anymore. I discussed with my buddies before but we always end up quarreling, really to them throwing 300/1000 is nothing to them. That's why i given up on option 1, but good luck to you. If you visited the girls house before you will know how rich they are, it will make you feel inferior(unless u'r millionaire). There is always a risk(low or high) when u come out and chiong, doesnt mean they whack u they go to jail so you're absolutely safe. As for destroying playground(police report), doesnt rly impact me, just pointing it out.

subidowa
22-02-2021, 12:04 PM
Agreed

Why pay full if not happy...but too many times 90% of the chiong community are paying so gal end up expecting this amount

Went to a joint ytd...saw a grp of yp come 830pm then still give gal 100 for hugging no kiss or whatever...a bistro of all things.

How to change the community when most of people are giving in?

Especially pls do not accept booking of gal and they can butterfly...

If u do booking then paying higher is ok $100 or maybe more. Cause to be fair to the lady she only has you the only customer. Bills still need to be paid. However, if she takes advantage of your kindness and butterfly still then report her for violating covid measure. Not i bad is give and take. Don't get an inch and expect a yard.

If you are paying $30 or $50 (only if you really like her) then do not expect to chop her whole night la. Time is money to be fair to everyone. Then if you pay standard $30 of just chatting/play game and nothing special like no touchinng/kiss or etc and they give you the black face demanding $100. I think these types also can send back. Should wake them up where in the world can you get $30 just by chatting and moving around tables. If you touch the ladies etc then expect to pay more maybe $50 cause shouldn't touch anyone for free.

Why i say $100 is too much and too greedy of the ladies. Let me give u a breakdown. To earn $30, a phv driver needs to drive at least 3 trips (deducting commission/maintenance/fuel etc) which took maybe 1 hr plus to two demanding the market got orders not. If not maybe even longer. A part timer maybe work 3 hours to get that amount. Normal working professional people who earns 5k/month also only average about $20/hr nia. Even if you go massage paid the entry of $68 or $88 plus special and shoot out for $50 or $100 for shooting and take off clothes etc. Also less around $118 to $188 nia. Dont forget you book the masseur 1-1.5 hr of exclusive timing together and she has to work massaging and mb you plus dont gei gei you all also touch them too.

So i think $30 tips for just talking play games and moving around tables is ridiculously high already. $50 for touching is fair. If bros you all still don't wake up. Next time you can't even find places to massage too. I know bros who only prefer massage nia. Cause if say im the masseur, just by talking i can get $100 and still can move around earning from these suckers why do i want to make my hands dirty by massaging these men and shooting them out. I go join these ladies too.

morrissey1209
22-02-2021, 04:13 PM
Pay for the time that was spent with you, divided from the standard rate. If you expect 15 minutes every hour, divide accordingly. If she complain, tell her exactly why.

Bossarde
22-02-2021, 09:52 PM

They won't whack you within their premises, but you have move away very fast before they send their friends to entertain you.

hannibald
22-02-2021, 10:41 PM

I would still tip them, but less than the standard amount, S$10 or S$20, depending on mood, and if she complains, i will give her the reasons. Most ladies will not kick a fuss if she really didn't come in as frequent as she should have. If there is mummy, you are supposed to ask mummy to ask her to come back.

Of course in the short period that she is with you, you did more than just talking and hugging, then no reason not to tip her fairly.

Anyway, i understand that nowadays, tips for butterfly are S$100 and above, not sure if this is the norm everywhere.

subidowa
23-02-2021, 11:31 AM
I would still tip them, but less than the standard amount, S$10 or S$20, depending on mood, and if she complains, i will give her the reasons. Most ladies will not kick a fuss if she really didn't come in as frequent as she should have. If there is mummy, you are supposed to ask mummy to ask her to come back.

Of course in the short period that she is with you, you did more than just talking and hugging, then no reason not to tip her fairly.

Anyway, i understand that nowadays, tips for butterfly are S$100 and above, not sure if this is the norm everywhere.

Hello bros....
Bump up...

Help to keep tips at $30 for normal chatting/play games
$50 if u touch her or stay long enough. Be fair to human hours too.
No $100 and even allow her to butterfly. Just report her for violate covid measures send her back to never leach on KIND, STUPID, GENEROUS (take note i never put rich)SINGPOREAN

Please make above the norm. Use ur local citizenship power. Do not be bullied and lead blindly by foreigners??? If we cannot even dictate the playing at our own turfs/country sibei sia suay.

No to compulsory of ordering food. FNB outlets only must display food never say customers must buy don't get rip off. Some more their pricing like spring roll at $18 instead of the usual $6 and telling bros to compulsory must buy is already ripping u all off already. I am fine if they charge $8 ($2 earning even if they out source from restaurant downstairs) and must sell because of the gov policy but gov didn't tell them to use the policy to further rip bros. I think all of us are fine with paying $2 more to support a bit la. However, don't take SINGAPOREAN as fools to pay $18 for a plate of spring rolls that the base cost maybe only $2? Market bad??? What bad??? Is very good to those outlets if u all still believe market is bad.

Mummy system can really do without as nowadays mostly things are be done DIY. Reduce ur damages and things can still move on. No tips to waiters as service as FNB is compulsory.

Maybe bros can update places with standard tips that stated above so we can form outings and go support them more often. Also highlight outlets and girls that charge ridiculously so that bros can take note and don't support them and ban them. Together as a LOCAL COMMUNITY we have to press down the prices for the best interest of SINGAPOREAN.

SINGAPOREAN FIRST!!!

subidowa
23-02-2021, 11:36 AM

Hello bros....
Bump up...

No $100 and even allow her to butterfly. Just report her for violate covid measures send her back to never leach on KIND, STUPID, GENEROUS (take note i never put rich)SINGPOREAN

Please make above the norm. Use ur local citizenship power. Do not be bullied and lead blindly by foreigners??? If we cannot even dictate the playing at our own turfs/country sibei sia suay.

No to compulsory of ordering food. FNB outlets only must display food never say customers must buy don't get rip off. Some more their pricing like spring roll at $18 instead of the usual $6 and telling bros to compulsory must buy is already ripping u all off already. I am fine if they charge $8 ($2 earning even if they out source from restaurant downstairs) and must sell because of the gov policy but gov didn't tell them to use the policy to further rip bros. I think all of us are fine with paying $2 more to support a bit la. However, don't take SINGAPOREAN as fools to pay $18 for a plate of spring rolls that the base cost maybe only $2? Market bad??? What bad??? Is very good to those outlets if u all still believe market is bad.

Mummy system can really do without as nowadays mostly things are be done DIY. Reduce ur damages and things can still move on. No tips to waiters as service as FNB is compulsory.

Maybe bros can update places with standard tips that stated above so we can form outings and go support them more often. Also highlight outlets and girls that charge ridiculously so that bros can take note and don't support them and ban them. Together as a LOCAL COMMUNITY we have to press down the prices for the best interest of SINGAPOREAN.

SINGAPOREAN FIRST!!!

Fireass321
24-02-2021, 03:04 PM
Hello bros....
Bump up...

SINGAPOREAN FIRST!!!

Which ktv got this concept you stated on top? Can pm me if there's any?