PDA

View Full Version : NEW PRC YAN ZI65288;29141;23376;)juz arrive today still hot..

kelvin85
21-01-2008, 03:37 AM
hi all samster bro...1stly pls forgive my broken english ya...just try this milf that intro by xiao qin..today afternoon call xiao qin and she told me that she not free and how bout intro me her friend which juz arrive s'pore 1 time 1 day..in my heart i think she 1 time come and i can get 1st blood so y not,right??then i agree and go to the location that they mention..when reach there i juz call her and let her know my room number..when she reach my room,the 1st impression tat she gave me is she still very shy.and her figure still ok la,slim but her neh neh cup a+ only...after bath we start our session..1stly she help me bbbj and her skill is around 7/10(consider quite good for a first timer liao)..after 5mins i bua tahan liao and aask her tat can i enter her universe hole and she agree..ccoz of my limited english really hard for me to explain here..from wat i know is her moaning sound is damn damn damn loud..u can imagine somebody knock my door and tell me pls lower down our sound..ealy boh pian i wish to but i can't stop her moaning so end up i juz use my mouth frenching wif her and cover up her mouth to prevent the sound...really enjoy the session with her but her moaning sound is really over limit..for bro who like those loud moaning sound can go and gif it a try..anyway,i'm not her okt and i pity her so help her post her hope them u guys can help her up..wat she told me is she totally dun have money,from morning till now(when i meet her is 12am) she juz take 1 meal only coz dun have money to eat..and the only meal tat she eat is coz a uncle see her so pity sit at coffee shop and buy her a meal.....for what i can help her is post a forum here,the rest hope u guys can help her lor...thks..this my 1st thread so pls dun zap me if i write any wrong..thks..

Name:yan zi
Looks 7.5/10( got the innocent look)
Boobs: 32A-22-28 (quite firm)
Body: 8/10 (quite well maintain )
BBBJ: 8/10 (consider good for a 1st timer)
Massage : Yes, good after a long day.even sexy massage also can
Kissing :not sure(depends)
FJ : 9/10 (she moan damn loud and also w\very wet and horny)
Attitude: Good and gentle. No rush, GFE.
Damage : $50/unlimited/120min + Hotel + Cap

kelvin85
21-01-2008, 04:24 AM
and 1 more things guys...she say she work for 24hours service...so no matter wat time,u juz gif her a call and she will be there for u...even 4-5am also can..hehe...

kelvin85
21-01-2008, 02:25 PM
juz past the contacts to 8 samsters bro here...enjoy and pls leave a fr after u try ya..thks....

goldenprince
22-01-2008, 02:07 AM
bro,Care to share contact?? thanks!

kelvin85
22-01-2008, 03:49 AM
bro,who already try pls write a comment for her pls,k??nd bro who can help her pls help,she really need u guys help and will appriciate...........

sexrookie
22-01-2008, 10:12 AM
First thanks to thread starter
I have upz your points

SMS her for a appointment abt 11 pm. Booked the room and SMS her the room number.

Try to use the hotel in Lor 39 as she stay around that area unless you drive and pick her and sent her back after the session

Looks 6/10 Have a innocent look of a former HK Cat 3 actress
Boobs: 32 to 33
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 ***I love this potion, 10 to 15 mins later again*****
Massage : Yes **** After unloading, then relax for this *******
Kissing : Did not try
FJ : 9/10 Very load moan - maybe a minus as worry about people complain and then loss concentration in bonking as fo horny is OK
Attitude: Very Good and gentle. No rush
Damage : $50/unlimited/2 hours + Hotel + Cap - Only release once

I gave $20 extra not for her but to her 6 yrs old daughter in China. Just a excuse, hee, hee.

She works as a factory hand for $500RMB per month and supporting her daughter and mother so........ The greatness of motherhood

Anyone who can give extra after the good BBBJ and massage, would apprecite. She is 24 hrs on call and she does not walk the street so her earning depends on phone call. No phone call no earning. Be a kind soul.

regards

kelvin85
23-01-2008, 01:18 AM
thks to bro sewrookie for the fr...guys,she really appriciate ur help...

vin747
23-01-2008, 03:57 AM
bro can hv her contact?

moonnight
23-01-2008, 05:48 AM
bro can pm pls?
wld like to help her n myself :)
thkx!

moonnight
23-01-2008, 05:59 AM
bro can pm her contact?
wanna help her as well as myself :)
thkx!!!

Starbucksg128
23-01-2008, 09:28 AM
Can I have her contact too... THX.

Starbucksg128
23-01-2008, 09:38 AM
Bro.. I want to try her too. would you mind sending me her contact.
Thanks you ....

tzr250sg
23-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Bro, me interested, care to share?
Thks in advance!

Rovert
23-01-2008, 02:54 PM
G`day!

Appreciate if contact can be shared?

thank you!

TT

Doomas
23-01-2008, 02:55 PM
My thanks to bro kelvin for Yan Zi's ctc.

Met her at a kopi tiam near her place and we trooped off to a nearby hotel to do the dirty deed. Quick FR as follows:

Looks: 4/10. Looks more like a farmer's wife to me, sorry abt that
Boobs: A cuppers
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10. Surprisingly good.
Kissing : Did not try
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Did not try
FJ : 8/10. Very tight snatch and very load moan
Attitude: Quite GFE
Damage : $50
RTF: KIV

She does outcalls only and is not a streetwalker. If you want service and not looks, Yan Zi is the gal to call, mai tu liao.

Doomas

kahar
23-01-2008, 11:07 PM
I just bonked Yan Zi yesterday, 22th Jan 2008, and i am very scared now. Cos i found that my cock is very itchy, red and a bit swollen now. Dunno whether is it because she blow for me without condom or when fxxking her yesterday my condom came off halfway and i was bonking her raw for about 5mins without her knowing. I am going for medical checkup tomolo morning at a nearby clinic and i will post here whether i had contacted any sexual diseases.

kelvin85
24-01-2008, 05:28 AM
thks bro doomer and kahar for the fr....

kelvin85
24-01-2008, 05:35 AM
bro kahar...pls wear condom every time for safety la....dun try raw....haiz....no matter thaat gal is clean or not,pls wear condom la....dun worry la,nothing happen to u de...like wat army teach me "hope for the best and prepare for the worse"...

kahar
24-01-2008, 03:25 PM
I am very very sad now, i just saw a doctor at a nearby clinic this morning and the doctor had confirmed that i am HIV positive now. My cock has white sticky lava coming out of my cock head n very very painful!!!!! All this thanks to Yan Zi as i confirmed this is all from her as i have not had sex for almost a month ago. And nothing wrong with my cock until i had sex with her 2 days ago!!!!

mebirdie
24-01-2008, 03:45 PM
I am very very sad now, i just saw a doctor at a nearby clinic this morning and the doctor had confirmed that i am HIV positive now. My cock has white sticky lava coming out of my cock head n very very painful!!!!! All this thanks to Yan Zi as i confirmed this is all from her as i have not had sex for almost a month ago. And nothing wrong with my cock until i had sex with her 2 days ago!!!!

2 days tested HIV positive? :confused:
Do aids created white sticky lava?
I thought it only destroy the immune system. :confused:

dirtyhairy
24-01-2008, 04:20 PM

like Bro MacBirdie says..how cum only 2 days later, and your HIV test is confirmed...tot it will take at least 2 weeks for a confirmed testing.
Hmm...u oso said the last time u had sex was a mth ago...could you be infected by the previous sexual encounter instead of this "farmer's wife"?
I think since you did her raw for 5 mins...enuf for any viral deposit...maybe she's the one to have been infected by you!
In any case...try recall which gal u had sex bb4 this YanZi gal...so that bros here can exercise caution.
Anyway...hope it's not HIV in yr case but some STD...best wishes.
DirtyHairy aka loababy

Doomas
24-01-2008, 04:21 PM
CNY school holidays this year have started a little early, don't you think so? :P

teebs_darklord
24-01-2008, 04:25 PM
CNY school holidays this year have started a little early, don't you think so? :P

Bro, where have you been? Haven't seen you around recently...

Anyway recently quite a lot of crap posts regarding HIV infections from popular gals...some ppl really have nothing better to do these days...:p

Pearl
24-01-2008, 04:27 PM

Haha

Same tactics... Can hold hands with Bro MOSHEA and book ur plot now :D:D

satyr365
24-01-2008, 04:28 PM
I am very very sad now, i just saw a doctor at a nearby clinic this morning and the doctor had confirmed that i am HIV positive now. My cock has white sticky lava coming out of my cock head n very very painful! All this thanks to Yan Zi as i confirmed this is all from her as i have not had sex for almost a month ago. And nothing wrong with my cock until i had sex with her 2 days ago!!!!

HIV
The window period for HIV is usually 2 weeks to 3 months, but could be up to 6 months.

Source: STD Resource - A Guide to Sexually Transmitted Disease (http://www.stdresource.com/concern/c1_d_3_a.php)

Main HIV symptoms
1. Rapid weight loss
2. Dry cough
3. Recurring fever or profuse night sweats
4. Profound and unexplained fatigue
5. Wollen lymph glands in the armpits, groin, or neck
6. Diarrhea that lasts for more than a week
7. White spots or unusual blemishes on the tongue, in the mouth, or in the throat
8. Pneumonia
9. Red, brown, pink, or purplish blotches on or under the skin or inside the mouth, nose, or eyelids
10. Memory loss, depression, and other neurological disorders

Source: HIV Symptoms : Symptoms of HIV (http://www.hivsymptoms.org/)

Live life, live safe, live long:)

Cheers

teebs_darklord
24-01-2008, 04:32 PM

Dun know wat to say...but as far as I know, HIV virus takes min of 2 weeks after infection before it can be detected.

Wonder what test your doc is using that can detect HIV infection within 2 days???

Anyway just for information:

There are three main types of HIV test.

The first type of test is the HIV antibody test. This test shows whether a person has been infected with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. Antibody tests are also known as ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) tests.

The second type of test is an antigen test. Antigens are the substances found on a foreign body or germ that trigger the production of antibodies in the body. The antigen on HIV that most commonly provokes an antibody response is the protein P24. Early in the infection, P24 is produced in excess and can be detected in the blood serum by a commercial test (although as HIV becomes fully established in the body it will fade to undetectable levels). P24 antigen tests are sometimes used to screen donated blood, but they can also be used for testing for HIV in individuals, as they can detect HIV earlier than standard antibody tests. Some of the most modern HIV tests combine P24 and other antigen tests with standard antibody identification methods to enable earlier and more accurate HIV detection.

The third type of test is a PCR test (Polymerase Chain Reaction test). The whole process of extracting genetic material and testing it with a PCR test is referred to as Nucleic Acid-amplification Testing or 'NAT'. PCR tests detect the genetic material of HIV itself, and can identify HIV in the blood within two or three weeks of infection.

PCR tests come in two forms: DNA PCR and RNA PCR. Babies born to HIV positive mothers are usually tested using a DNA PCR because they retain their mother's antibodies for several months, making an antibody test inaccurate. Blood supplies in most developed countries are screened for HIV using an RNA PCR test, which can produce positive results several days before a DNA test. When a person already knows that she or he is infected with HIV, they may also have a viral load test to detect HIV genetic material and estimate the level of virus in the blood. This can be performed using either an RNA or DNA PCR test. PCR tests are not often used to test for HIV in adults, as they are very expensive and more complicated to administer than a standard antibody or P24 test. However they may be offered in special circumstances, or by private clinics where patients are willing to pay.

The standard HIV test looks for antibodies in a person's blood. When HIV (which is a virus) enters a person's body, special proteins are produced. These are called antibodies. Antibodies are the body's response to an infection. So if a person has antibodies to HIV in their blood, it means they have been infected with HIV. The only exception might be an HIV negative baby born to a positive mother. Babies retain their mother's antibodies for up to 18 months, so may test positive on an HIV antibody test, even if they are actually HIV negative. This is why babies born to positive mothers may receive a PCR test after birth.

Most people develop detectable HIV antibodies within 6 to 12 weeks of infection. In very rare cases, it can take up to 6 months. It is exceedingly unlikely that someone would take longer than 6 months to develop antibodies.

Getting tested earlier than 3 months may result in an unclear test result, as an infected person may not yet have developed antibodies to HIV. The time between infection and the development of antibodies is called the window period. During the window period people infected with HIV will not yet have antibodies in their blood that can be detected by an HIV test. However, the person may already have high levels of HIV in their blood, sexual fluids or breast milk. Someone can transmit HIV to another person during the window period even though they do not test positive on an antibody test. So it is best to wait for at least 3 months after the last time you were at risk before taking the test, and abstain from unprotected sex or drug use with shared needles in the meantime. Some test centres may recommend testing again at 6 months if you're deemed to be at particularly high risk of infection.

It is also important that you are not exposed to further risk of getting infected with HIV during the window period. The test is only accurate if there are no other exposures between the time of possible exposure to HIV and testing.

A negative test at three months will almost always mean a person is not infected with HIV. If an individual's test is still negative at six months and they have not had unprotected sex or shared needles again in the meantime, it means that they do not have HIV, and will not therefore go on to develop AIDS.

The only way to know for sure whether you are infected with HIV is to have an HIV antibody test. It is not possible to tell from any symptoms.

Standard HIV antibody (ELISA) tests are at least 99.5% accurate when it comes to detecting the presence of HIV antibodies. This high level of sensitivity however means that their specificity (ability to distinguish HIV antibodies from other antibodies) is slightly lowered. Once an individual is out of the window period, it is more likely that they will receive a false positive result than a false negative.

Any HIV positive result given by an ELISA test must therefore be confirmed using a second test. Secondary tests include:

* Western Blot Assays – One of the oldest but most accurate confirmatory antibody tests. It is complex to administer and may produce indeterminate results if a person has a transitory infection with another virus.
* Indirect Immunofluorescence Assay – Like the Western blot, but uses a microscope to detect HIV antibodies.
* Line Immunoassay - Commonly used in Europe. Reduces chance of sample contamination and is as accurate as the Western Blot.
* A second ELISA – In resource-poor settings with relatively high prevalence, a second ELISA test may be used to confirm a diagnosis. The second test will usually be a different commercial brand and will use a different method of detection to the first.

When two tests are combined, the chance of getting an inaccurate result is less than 0.1%.

teebs_darklord
24-01-2008, 04:35 PM
Haha

Same tactics... Can hold hands with Bro MOSHEA and book ur plot now :D:D

Maybe same person leh???:D

Pearl
24-01-2008, 04:50 PM
Maybe same person leh???:D

Its very obvious bro, same person or same group with common objective.. :p

Wont be suprised to see a big increase in the number of the "so called" HIV victims.

teebs_darklord
24-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Its very obvious bro, same person or same group with common objective.. :p

Wont be suprised to see a big increase in the number of the "so called" HIV victims.

My guess is that it should be only 1 person who has nothing better to do...

Many pple like to sabotage gals for reasons only known to themselves but this guy really takes the cake...I never heard of anyone testing positive for HIV 2 days after having sex even if it is with someone who is an extremely infectious carrier...If he had posted this 1-2 months later then maybe some people would have believed him...:p

teebs_darklord
24-01-2008, 05:05 PM

He may have caught Gonorrhea...

Information:

Gonorrhea is a curable sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by bacteria called Neisseria gonorrhoeae. These bacteria can infect the genital tract, mouth, and rectum of both men and women.

In women, the opening to the uterus, the cervix, is the first place of infection. The disease can spread into the uterus and fallopian tubes, resulting in pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). PID affects more than 1 million women in this country every year and can cause tubal (ectopic) pregnancy and infertility in as many as 10 percent of infected women.

In 2002, 351,852 cases of gonorrhea were reported to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In the United States, approximately 75 percent of all reported cases of gonorrhea are found in people aged 15 to 29 years. The highest rates of infection are usually found in 15- to 19-year old women and 20- to 24-year-old men.

Symptoms
The bacteria are carried in semen and vaginal fluids and cause a discharge.
Sponsored Links

Symptoms usually appear within 2 to 10 days after sexual contact with an infected partner. For women, the early symptoms of gonorrhea often are mild. A small number of people may be infected for several months without showing symptoms.

When women have symptoms, the first ones may include

* Bleeding associated with vaginal intercourse
* Painful or burning sensations when urinating
* Yellow or bloody vaginal discharge

More advanced symptoms, which may indicate development of PID, include cramps and pain, bleeding between menstrual periods, vomiting, or fever.

Men have symptoms more often than women, including

* White, yellow, or green pus from the penis with pain
* Burning sensations during urination that may be severe
* Swollen testicles

Symptoms of rectal infection include discharge, anal itching, and occasional painful bowel movements with fresh blood in the feces. Symptoms typically appear 2 to 5 days after infection but could appear as long as 30 days.

Diagnosis
Health care providers usually use three laboratory techniques to diagnose gonorrhea.

* Staining samples directly for the bacterium
* Detecting bacterial genes or DNA in urine
* Growing the bacteria in laboratory cultures

Many providers prefer to use more than one test to increase the chance of an accurate diagnosis.

The staining test involves placing a smear of the discharge from the penis or the cervix on a slide and staining the smear with a dye. Then the health care provider uses a microscope to look for bacteria on the slide. You usually can get the test results while in the office or clinic. This test is quite accurate for men but is not good in women. Only one in two women with gonorrhea has a positive stain.

More often, health care providers use urine or cervical swabs for a new test that detects the genes of the bacteria. These tests are more accurate than culturing the bacteria.

The laboratory culture test involves placing a sample of the discharge onto a culture plate and incubating it up to 2 days to allow the bacteria to grow. The sensitivity of this test depends on the site from which the sample is taken. Cultures of cervical samples detect infection approximately 90 percent of the time. The health care provider also can take a culture to detect gonorrhea in the throat. Culture also allows testing for drug-resistant bacteria.

Treatment
Health care providers usually prescribe a single dose of one of the following antibiotics to treat gonorrhea.

* Cefixime
* Ceftriaxone
* Ciprofloxacin
* Ofloxacin
* Levofloxacin

If you are pregnant, or are younger than 18 years old, you should not take ciprofloxacin or ofloxacin. Your health care provider can prescribe the best and safest antibiotic for you.

Gonorrhea and chlamydia, another common STD, often infect people at the same time. Therefore, doctors usually prescribe a combination of antibiotics, such as ceftriaxone and doxycycline or azithromycin, which will treat both diseases.

If you have gonorrhea, all of your sexual partners should get tested and then treated if infected, whether or not they have symptoms.

dirtyhairy
24-01-2008, 05:12 PM
Pui, pui and one more big pui...
Knn...wasted time and big bundle of joss sticks praying for him
now looks more convinced that he' a "scare fiend" instead of HIV victim
bcos if he's really stricken with aids, he has becum so silent instead!
pui. pui pui....kap pui

kelvin85
24-01-2008, 07:00 PM
hi guys,now i totally know wat's goinh on already...i juz find out that this guys is bluffing down here..u guys wanna know the reason y??coz some of yan zi room mates see she can get so many customer so they red eyes then ask this guy to help them talk bad word bout this so called 'farmer gal' so tat u guys wun look for this gal any more...wat this gal told me is a gal call xiao qin ask her for $20 for every cust she get coz she the 1 who intro her the 1st cust..in the end she never gif her and her face straight turn black and nvr talk to yan zi any more...i dunno wat she done behind lar but from wat i know is xiao qin and ah si got previous case tat make till a gal call ah rou totally no cust..ah rou look is ok and her bbbj is 12/10...$$$$$ bbbj i have try b4 and she only in her early 30..but in this website somebody say tat she is a old and fat women..wat she find out is ah si tell 1 of our samster post that inside this forum..sad to hear bout that la..by the way,from wat i know is yan zi is clean and if some of guys guys belive wat that guy say about she got hiv+..then go ahead listen lor.....thks to some guys tat support yan zi b4,hope u guys can sound out somethings pls..thks....ya,and xiao qin also ask yan zi to gif her $150 and she will call people to post in this forum for her..and xiao qin say to her that i post for her inside this forum is consider illegal only his friend got the permission to post here,if not police will go after her and make her worried.....haiz,i really dunno wat to say lah....y can't those prc help each other....

Doomas
24-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Hehehe, been fucking here and there...ventured into HC scene...still feel GL is best...where is your latest playground? :D

Doomas

Bro, where have you been? Haven't seen you around recently...

Anyway recently quite a lot of crap posts regarding HIV infections from popular gals...some ppl really have nothing better to do these days...:p

Doomas
24-01-2008, 07:13 PM
Nothing wrong about being farmer gal. What matters is that she has a very tight snatch and a good attitude :P

Doomas

hi guys,now i totally know wat's goinh on already...i juz find out that this guys is bluffing down here..u guys wanna know the reason y??coz some of yan zi room mates see she can get so many customer so they red eyes then ask this guy to help them talk bad word bout this so called 'farmer gal' so tat u guys wun look for this gal any more...wat this gal told me is a gal call xiao qin ask her for $20 for every cust she get coz she the 1 who intro her the 1st cust..in the end she never gif her and her face straight turn black and nvr talk to yan zi any more...i dunno wat she done behind lar but from wat i know is xiao qin and ah si got previous case tat make till a gal call ah rou totally no cust..ah rou look is ok and her bbbj is 12/10...$$$$$ bbbj i have try b4 and she only in her early 30..but in this website somebody say tat she is a old and fat women..wat she find out is ah si tell 1 of our samster post that inside this forum..sad to hear bout that la..by the way,from wat i know is yan zi is clean and if some of guys guys belive wat that guy say about she got hiv+..then go ahead listen lor.....thks to some guys tat support yan zi b4,hope u guys can sound out somethings pls..thks....ya,and xiao qin also ask yan zi to gif her $150 and she will call people to post in this forum for her..and xiao qin say to her that i post for her inside this forum is consider illegal only his friend got the permission to post here,if not police will go after her and make her worried.....haiz,i really dunno wat to say lah....y can't those prc help each other....

dirtyhairy
24-01-2008, 07:19 PM
Nothing wrong about being farmer gal. What matters is that she has a very tight snatch and a good attitude :P

Doomas

Yo Bro D...u r 100% rite...what matters most is horniness and gd sex
in fact one of my best bonks was LuiLi...a farmer gal...she's so responsive/horny that I bonked her 26 times!
Too bad she's back in Szechuan now...

sexrookie
24-01-2008, 07:47 PM
wow, why the sudden HIV and all that jazz.

To me as far as I am concern, she is a honest lady. She went to the extend of telling she learn BBBJ in Singapore when a tarma session was requested. The gal show her how and she learn from there.

I was also curious also about this guy, so fast got problem.

She BBBJ me RAW and till now no red no itch on Monday night.

In SB, lots and lots of funny people hiding behind the nick doing funny things that you can imagine whether it is good, bad or ugly.

:D

mebirdie
24-01-2008, 09:25 PM

O level result does not meet expectation. So not happy lor :D

Raidster1
24-01-2008, 10:41 PM
that guy must be lying about HIV+

at least 2 weeks to 3 months for accurate test.

y he sabo this yan zi?

kelvin85
24-01-2008, 11:57 PM
bro,u dunno y he sabo yan zi??i also not sure..but for wat i think is some yan zi roommate tell him to write down here and sabo her lor...may be as a rewards he can get a free bonk????this wat i think la not comfirm.....but i heard yan zi say before her roommate see her got so many client then she feel bue song liao.....tat's y i heard from her lor....

teebs_darklord
25-01-2008, 07:38 AM
Hehehe, been fucking here and there...ventured into HC scene...still feel GL is best...where is your latest playground? :D

Doomas

Me now partially retired...Only once in a long while then go GL...My former playground KS already gone with the wind liao...Now concentrate more on Cheena FLs and Thai FLs lah...:p

kahar
25-01-2008, 08:26 AM
sorry about my eariler post, after reading all posts here, i came to know i may not have contacted HIV through Yan Zi but maybe Gonorrhea. The doctor i went to that day was a doctor age about 50+ staying nearby my house. He may have a wrong judgement on my case but nevermind i will go to CDC this morning to have a throughout check again. But the sypmtoms i am having now are very similar to Gonorrhea. i will post here again today after i'm back from CDC this morning.

mebirdie
25-01-2008, 08:32 AM
You lie words so obvious. Next time do a proper planning before posting.
This will help you in your future life. Even wrong doings make sure there is no loopholes.:D

kahar
25-01-2008, 09:02 AM
i have no reason to lie at all!!!! i have no knowledge about STD Or HIV at all so i have key in wrong info in my first post here!!!!! I had bonked several gals raw back 3 years so i may have contacted HIV through my previous sexual encounters and not from Yan Zi!!!!! But the white sticky lava coming out of my cock is TRUE !!!!! And the doctor explained to me my diseases in medical term that i do not understand!!!! Just my poor poor luck!!!!! Anyway i'm off to CDC now.

teebs_darklord
25-01-2008, 09:28 AM
sorry about my eariler post, after reading all posts here, i came to know i may not have contacted HIV through Yan Zi but maybe Gonorrhea. The doctor i went to that day was a doctor age about 50+ staying nearby my house. He may have a wrong judgement on my case but nevermind i will go to CDC this morning to have a throughout check again. But the sypmtoms i am having now are very similar to Gonorrhea. i will post here again today after i'm back from CDC this morning.

I also dun know wat to say about your posts here...

First of all, no doctor in his right mind will ever make a diagnosis of HIV based on some symptoms of STD. All doctors must take blood samples to test for HIV infection. Of course there are now some clinics that use saliva samples to test for HIV but these are not so accurate and any positive results from such tests must be double confirmed by a blood test.

Previously you said that you tested positive for HIV, now you said your doctor made a wrong judgement on your case?

Doomas
25-01-2008, 09:34 AM
26 times! Walao eh...she must be that good huh? :P

Doomas

Yo Bro D...u r 100% rite...what matters most is horniness and gd sex
in fact one of my best bonks was LuiLi...a farmer gal...she's so responsive/horny that I bonked her 26 times!
Too bad she's back in Szechuan now...

Doomas
25-01-2008, 09:38 AM
If your doctor made a wrong judgment in your case, you should sue him.

Doomas

micheal3373
25-01-2008, 11:01 AM
bro out there, what are u waiting for...?
ZAP ZAP ZAP this KAHAR, and BAN BAN BAN xiaio qin and ah si..

for KAHAR, after cheonging for so many year, dun tell me he did not know the symptom of HIV, even though he dunno, he should have heard of...
and secondly he should not help them to bad mouth YAN ZI...

for XIAO QIN anf AH SI, they should not bully the new comer, she only here to earn a living, they go thru this also and they should know the feeling...

micheal3373
25-01-2008, 11:06 AM
and furthermore, after the verification of kelvin85, KAHAR quickly channged his word... he think nobody will find out at the first place...

if u really infected by HIV, do u still have the time to write FR here...?

and lastly, since u so interested in HIV, i hope u will infected by HIV...

fantasyman
25-01-2008, 12:34 PM
seems cheap price with good service, bro . u r so lucky!
would you plz PM me as well to share her contact info? Thank you so much!:)

kahar
25-01-2008, 01:48 PM
i just came back from CDC, i am confirmed with Gonorrhea!!!! As for HIV testing, the doctor says it will take about 2/3 weeks for results as i had my blood tested just now. As for the clinic doctor i visited yesterday, he just tell me i will eventually get HIV one day if i continues to bxxk raw and continues to get other kinds of STD. In the first place, i always thought HIV n STD are the same thing, that's why i got mix up!!! Secondly i never care n read about sexual diseases at all!!!! Thirdly i got my knowledge about sexual diseases only yesterday from that clinic doctor, here in this forum and just now at CDC. I have a good heart to post here to tell everyone to be wary of Yan Zi and everyone thinks i am lying??!!!! And who the carp is xiao qin & ah si!!! I don't even know and care about them!!!! i am out of here and not coming back anymore!!!! That's what it pays to be good hearted to give warning to brothers here??!!!!! Kenna ZAP??!!!! Just forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelvin85
25-01-2008, 03:46 PM
thks bro micheal3373.....today morning yan zi call me and tell me tat early in the morning xiao qin wake her up and scould her up sit down..she scold her tat y told people tat she ask yan zi for money and bla bla bla things...since yan zi is 1st timer here and she dunno wat to do,she juz call me and ask me...haiz...bro,from wat i know xiao qin is a plum plum lady with big breast lor and ah si is a 50++ lady with a age 28 son....wat i say done here is true..wat i trying to say now is kahar already told xiao qin wat i write down here if not ho9w come xiao qin know all bout this???bro kAHAR,in chinese got 1 word u better learn..dun burn down whole jungle out there juz for ur little tree...k??thks lot...if u want a devil shape prc chio bu,i got 1 but the price a bit higher la..yest juz try out and damn power..haha..wanna know bout that wait for my new threads ya,k???heheh...cheers bro..

sing-a-poo
25-01-2008, 04:52 PM
Very strange..CDC also treating STD and can take walk-in. I thought they only receives referrals from Singapore and overseas hospitals, government polyclinics, general practitioners and private specialists. It should be DSC. For Gonorrhoea it is detected by a swab taken from the urethra for male and by a PCR test, and urine can also be used for screening. A blood test is not reliable in the diagnosis of Gonorrhoea infection. As for HIV screening, one needs to take note of the window period, which is between 1 to 3 months after an exposure. A person can go for a test earliest 1 month after an exposure and retest at the 3rd month for a conclusive result. How come he test blood now and results in 2/3 weeks. Did they change it or is this a new method...:confused:

vwoo
25-01-2008, 05:18 PM
Yoz, bro kelvin85, Thanks for ur contacts. been busy lately so a bit delay in FR, haha..

Name : Yan Zi
Looks : 6/10
body : 7/10
BBBJ : 9/10 (This one you gotta try to believe, she is gooood )
FJ : 8/10 ( THX surround. rem to sound proof the room first )
Message : 8/10 ( she really know where to press. this alone is worth the money)
Attitude : Good and gentle, no rush and try her best to please u.
Damage : $50/unlimited/120 + $10 tip + hotel + cap

call here on 24th after my dinner at lor 23. she dunno how to come over so i have to go down to lor 37 to meet her. and headed to H81 joo chit. very friendy and nice going lady.

Once in the room we geting to our birthday suit and bath was quite ok. she really clean me from head to toe. than her BBBJ which is one really very good had to slow her down if not sure explode in a min. the fj was normal. willing to change any position you want and the she really moan VERY LOUD(not those fake kind). the rest was history.

Ho ya her message was really good. just tell her where you want more power and she really know how to press around(not those soft touches from Lor1X gals). i will say i am willing to spend $50 just to get this kind of message.

To bro who are not really into look u gotta try this one out. worth the money you pay.

dirtyhairy
25-01-2008, 05:24 PM
Yo Bro Kahar,
if u r telling the truth, no problem lah
just name that CDC doctor treating you for your STD ills
and we will soon know if indeed wat u say is true bcos HIV kills:eek:!

sing-a-poo
25-01-2008, 05:32 PM
If the testing is for other previous FL he had , then HIV screening can be done by the ELISA or Rapid method. The ELISA will require blood to be drawn and the result will take few days to a week. The Rapid is either by finger prick or oral fluid and the result is immediate, about 20 minutes. If the screening test result turns out to be positive either by the ELISA or Rapid method, a confirmatory test known as Western Blot will need to be performed. So, either way the result will be known in 20 mins or the most in one week. Wonder why if he would opt for the few days to one week instead of 20 mins when the test price difference is $5. :confused:

dirtyhairy
25-01-2008, 05:32 PM
26 times! Walao eh...she must be that good huh? :P

Doomas

Yo Bro D...yup tat shiokolickingly superb...bcos I could even see whitish juices oozing down my rod as I bonked her... a sure sign of the lady's climax...LuiLi seemed to ooze this every time I bonked her...and we even did it in my office...and when she cummed she grabbed u like crazy man....hmm writing this bring an instant hard-on...if I could only escape out of camp these days!....:D

ran17877
25-01-2008, 05:36 PM
borther can i have the contact pls ths

kelvin85
26-01-2008, 01:51 AM
haiz.now really dunno wat to say...feel very disapointed to kahar...seriously,kahar mind to tell me pls wat xiao qin gif u as rewards after u help her???really wish to know.....thks..