PDA

View Full Version : Xiao Yan Zi Returns To Engage You in Fierce Bed-battle

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

kenny9784
10-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Hi bro, have RTF with her twice....xyz ,her BBBJ improved alot,,,
she was very accommodating to my position I want to try it out...
her licking of two balls was good... i shoot out very fast...la...

I will return for her service...ha ah.....thank you.
other details ,,,,most brothers had mention alreadly ,dont to repeat it...Bro ,quick,try it out yourself,book now ...don't miss the chance...la ..thank you..

chris8080
10-09-2008, 08:06 PM
think xyz biz getting better nw ... bros dont wait le if not she went back to home town and u will regret for this 60 but cat150 service :D

dummy364
10-09-2008, 11:41 PM
bros dont wait le if not she went back to home town and u will regret for this 60 but cat150 service :D

To add on from bro chris8080, XYZ is definately a GEM and I would strongly encourage bros who enjoyed her svcs to please be generous with your tips!
Thank you!

Compass68
11-09-2008, 12:16 AM
Actually i dun mind enhancements.. as long as they feel ok. But I got consider ur feedback olso la.. if her skill so good for u.. cannot be so bad one.. rite?

Anyways, I tried to call Min Min olso.. and even Jiaqi.. but one busy and time slot no good for me.. and JQ on RED.. last try b4 XYZ was Baoer.. but her timing olso not good for me.. so.. XYZ slot ok.. took it lor.

Cheonging cannot be so straight de la.. got good intro shud try... no slot.. go for next available target ma. If not lil bro sure fill with blood and I will walk funny for at least 4 days man!!

Bro.. good advice.

Anyway, I RTF XYZ a week back.. kekeke.. never tell u.. I understand hor that some cheongsters request her go GL.. but she can't got JC near her work place la.

She also say.. GL not really safe, and she nid take care ma. So, I think that limit her biz lor. If she can't go around other place, then harder for custs to call for her.

Anyways, svc still good.. BBBJ still fantastic and u hor.. always go for looks.. think u nid release more izit? Suddenly change taste ah?

denden7070
11-09-2008, 11:23 AM
haiz........the photo gone liao:(

Frangrancehotel
11-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Thanks Bro ManuelFerrara for XYZ contact. Got her contact quite sometimes ago but only engaged her yesterday. As she only operate at JC and I agreed she will lose a lot of potential customers. Because of so many good reports then bobian I go JC to try her out. Her services is good especially her BBBJ, si bei powerful and really accomodating. I noticed that she wore a jade horse neckacle and according to Lunar calculation, I concluded that she is either 30 or 42 yrs old.:confused: Let our SBF brother decide.

nvren
11-09-2008, 03:12 PM
.... I noticed that she wore a jade horse neckacle and according to Lunar calculation, I concluded that she is either 30 or 42 yrs old.:confused: Let our SBF brother decide.

Me have two qestions to ask:

1. Can a girl of 42 look so young as 30 n can can a girl of 30 look so old as 42?
2. Would a girl so old as 30 or 42 be so foolish as to disclose her age by wearing a sign that shows her age?

YAPPYAP
11-09-2008, 11:11 PM
RTF her today. Hell her service improved a lots!!! The twist and turns are much tighter with multiple angles and it is really a test of ur endurance. She told me about her friend which can perform tamar with her. I m long to try out...

Hopefully, my tamar dream will finally realise.......

dummy364
11-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Thanks Bro ManuelFerrara for XYZ contact. Her services is good especially her BBBJ, si bei powerful and really accomodating.

Yep, her service is always great.

I noticed that she wore a jade horse neckacle.

The jade horse is a lucky charm that she got on the advice of a fortune teller, (likewise her crystal bracelet) and not indicative of her age in any way whatsoever.

For the more pedantic amongst you, I can state truthfully that she is in her mid-20s and not any older as I have seen the documents that prove it.

Hope that this GEM can get more support. Cheers!

YAPPYAP
11-09-2008, 11:14 PM
One more thing, i have check her boobs upside down, flip left and right.....
i m convince that IT IS REAL. I have checked with her, she swear tt it is 100% original. I know it s too perfect to believe but i m convinced.

Any bro can prove me wrong?

dick3007
12-09-2008, 02:38 AM
Thank to Bros Manuel F for the ctc, sms XYZ n meet her @ JC hotel 81 today 4+, as she did not put make up she look much older abt 30+ yo.
we go shower together she have a real big nice boob I think it 36D I told her that I just came from GL n had a JG session,my dick are still soak with baby oil so she wash n clean me up n then she go down n give a damn good bbbj I nearly cim but lucky she stop in time n we process to the bed.
From there we chat a bit n she start to suck n lick my nipple 4 a while n then head down to my dick n bbbj, I told her I like soft n slow sucking, n she really go slow n suck my dick gently, so shiok man ! n she will twist her head to give me more extra song feeling I only tahan for abt 10 min n shoot all my juice into her mouth.
we rest n chat 4 a while 1 cheong bros call her n ask for the htl location n he is on the way to JC abt 1/2 hr he will reach the htl.
I ask XYZ want to go 2nd rd, she ask me whether my dick can or not ? I say why not,n she start bbbj 4 a while my dick wake up again, I ask her to put on CD n she sit on my dick n ride wildly 4 a while, canot tahan man ! I want 2 take control of her n we change 2 missionery n I bump her real hard, but just cant cum so we change 2 doggy n again bump very hard n finally shoot my juice.
I will RTF if got enough vit M.:D:p

raiderxp
12-09-2008, 07:29 AM
One more thing, i have check her boobs upside down, flip left and right.....
i m convince that IT IS REAL. I have checked with her, she swear tt it is 100% original. I know it s too perfect to believe but i m convinced.

Any bro can prove me wrong?

It's real no doubt about it. Bro, you conduct check-up on her ah? ;) -cheers-

lopo
12-09-2008, 10:52 AM
To: bros who are wondering as to how old XYZ is,

She was 24 years old last year (2007). This is confirmed by senior bro stirrer in his FR reproduced below (post #88 in first part of this thread):

Many thanks to bro lopo for sharing XYZ contact, to me she is definately for bros who are more into service and enjoy all out sex, I second one bro describing her service to be on par if not better than Cat 150. Look wise I dun find her too bad, to me she sought of resemble 70% of tcs star Michelle Chong (Zhuang Mi Xue). A brief FR as below:

Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10 (B cup, slight tummy n abit tann)
Foreplay : 9/10 (boob massage, bbbj in bath, catbath, boob massage, ar, deep throat bbbj on bed)
FJ : 9/10 (must try cowgirl she can really ride with good stamina and various stances)
Attitude : 10/10
Damage : 80 + tips + room
RTF : Sure.

The reason why I didn't give her a 10 for Foreplay and FJ is due to the fact that I visit her in late evening when she is under mafu '30 minute' cap so overall session abit rush. However our session goes into overtime for 15 mins and she ignore all those annoying mafu's call hence a perfect 10 for attitude. Has fixed up next session with her during her 'free time', really looking forward to it :D

simonqing
12-09-2008, 11:12 AM
Hi bro Lopo ....

Your this gem really good .... Have try previously when she is here ... As i also confirm that she is not even 30 yrs old .... She just only look chao lao only ....

What to do most of the girl in this kind of line want sure old very fast .....

freefreesole
12-09-2008, 01:39 PM
Received XYZ ctc from Bros Manuel more than a month back, thanks bro.
Finally managed to find some time and had a sextifying session with XYZ on Monday afternoon, she provide one of the best BBBJ that I had so far. :p
She's a gem that should not be missed.

chris8080
12-09-2008, 03:27 PM

She was 24 years old last year (2007). This is confirmed by senior bro stirrer in his FR reproduced below (post #88 in first part of this thread):

hi bro lopo...
but when she's talking to me she very very very cfm with me sand said ""im 26yrs old"" but it doesnt matters me any way :D hope she was fine this few days :p

behappybe
12-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Bros,

In year 2007 she is 24 according to passport
Now year 2008 should be 25
But Chinese always add one more year to their age so - this year 26 :D

Hope this helps.

qwertyuiop
12-09-2008, 09:50 PM
:eek::eek:

So much details...... :D

Bros,

In year 2007 she is 24 according to passport
Now year 2008 should be 25
But Chinese always add one more year to their age so - this year 26 :D

Hope this helps.

behappybe
12-09-2008, 10:47 PM
So much details...... :D

Bro, I just want to help and also a bit k-poh ma. :p

Thanks for your 7 drops essence, had return favour but forget to leave nick. :D

qwertyuiop
13-09-2008, 05:51 AM
haha... it's ok, should know it's you. Thanx! :D I meant that you've given so much details that benefits the bros here. good job.

Bro, I just want to help and also a bit k-poh ma. :p

Thanks for your 7 drops essence, had return favour but forget to leave nick. :D

raiderxp
13-09-2008, 06:24 AM
RTF no.1

Thanks to bro ManuelFerrara once again for XYZ's ctc as well as bro lopo for this wonderful GEM!

SMS her on tues to make an appt for wed evening. She replied 'ok' so on wed, made my way down to designated area to meet her. She came abit late this time as she was busy beforehand but still not so bad.

We sat down to tcss for awhile while she lit a ciggy. After that we both stripped to bday suits and headed for the shower. Once again, after rubba n soap n rinse, she did her Warm Water BBBJ yet again which I enjoyed as our eyes gazed each other while she moved back n forth! :p

Once we dried up n went to bed, she did a thorough catbath on me from ears-to-chest-to-nips-to-bellybutton-to-balls! haha... then came 2nd round of BBBJ with her super-fast head-spinning action!

Then went into main course where she capped me n rode me cowgirl first, followed by 'squatting'. We then changed to missionary where she head-locked me while i increase my pumping speed. Next came my favorite doggie where i up her for a good 10-15mins! Almost had the feeling of coming but didnt. Hmm, weird.. so changed back to missionary while we Frenched as we moved in rhythm to one another! I was starting to perspire and she gently help me wipe it away from my forehead n hair, saying '亲爱的,加油哦!' It felt really shiok n the GFE was definitely there! :o

Our last act came when both of us were pretty tired so I lay down n she HJ+BBBJ me once more. I released my millions and let out a long 'aaahhhhh' while my hands n legs turn numb abit. Haha... :cool:

She help clean me up and then lay next to me on the bed to tcss. When time was almost up, we proceeded to wash up n change after which I walked her to her next 'destination' but not before handing her her dinner which I bought for her prior to our meeting. :D

小燕子

Ratings:
Looks: 9/10 She definitely is a looker, her complexion glowing all the time!!!
Figure: 9/10 damn slender, really very well maintained
Skin: Fair
Boobs: 9/10 firm C with eraser light brown nips! A big handful! (100% REAL)
Painting: never try
Fingering: YES! (depends on chemistry)
BBBJ: 11/10 Damn good suction with different tongue action!!!
Frenching: never try
FJ: 9/10 Tight! alot of moans! willing to please & accomodate
Dmg: $60/1x (excl rm + cd) +TIPS $20
RTF: Most definitely YES for her sensational bbbj!!

Above is my own review, and to each his own, so you can view all related FR on XYZ before consider to make a booking.

I think she only takes chinese bros as she finds it hard to communicate with any other languages.

It seems that coming week XYZ got quite a number of appointments already, so bros better fast hand fast leg!

Bros who wana try her Famous BBBJ kindly approach bro ManuelFerrara for ctc. Thanks. -cheers-

onion_rings
13-09-2008, 09:28 AM

Bro lopo great to see u back in action :D

lopo
13-09-2008, 10:31 AM
Bro lopo great to see u back in action :D

Bro onion_rings,.. have to lah.... whenever there are no calls from bros, she becomes desperate n would sms me leh. knowing the pressure she is under I cannot just ignore her requests. I told her that bro ManuelFerrar is doing a fine job, not forgetting bro monkey4; she said she knows it, but she would like me to also continue helping her and not to forsake her...

onion_rings
13-09-2008, 11:13 AM
Bro onion_rings,.. have to lah.... whenever there are no calls from bros, she becomes desperate n would sms me leh. knowing the pressure she is under I cannot just ignore her requests.Ur a good TS... ;)

Monkey4
13-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Bro onion_rings,.. have to lah.... whenever there are no calls from bros, she becomes desperate n would sms me leh. knowing the pressure she is under I cannot just ignore her requests. I told her that bro ManuelFerrar is doing a fine job, not forgetting bro monkey4; she said she knows it, but she would like me to also continue helping her and not to forsake her...

bro lopo, no one pm me anymore for XYZ contact.... and since MF doing such a great job... i din pull up this thread for a while liao as I saw this thread doing fine... but if u still need my help... no problem... me always monkeying around in sbf...

cheers

Priestsg
13-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Sorry for the late FR, had a wonderful session with xyz on thursday afternoon,
Was there early so relax abit and sms her i reached liao, suppose to meet her at 3pm but i reached around 2.20pm :P but she also came early, she reach before 3pm pretty good!! so the session started early!!

I must said she really is very caring and have a very good attitude, we tcc abit before going to shower, in the shower she massage me with her nice pair of boobie!!! and BBBJ me in the toilet!! wah lau eh!! nearly cum in the toilet liao heng she stop and we proceed to the bed!

Love the way she bbbj me as im a bbbj lover, the way she bbbj and look at u every now and then just make u fly high!!! lolx

She is really a wonderful gem, thanks bro ManuelFerrara for sharing.

Looks: 7/10 - quite pretty
Body: 7/10 -
Boobs: 8/10 - Very big and firm wor!
Bath : 7/10 - bath together, and did bbbj during bath!
BBBJ - 9/10 - Good suction and alot of balls sucking and of cos the AR!!!
FJ - 8/10 - Didnt really have a good fj as her bbbj really too good to tahan any longer, :(
Rtf: YES

Cheers!
:)

lopo
13-09-2008, 03:42 PM
bro lopo, no one pm me anymore for XYZ contact.... and since MF doing such a great job... i din pull up this thread for a while liao as I saw this thread doing fine... but if u still need my help... no problem... me always monkeying around in sbf...

cheers

Yes, bro Monkey4, I know and appreciate that you are ever ready to help and that you always monkeying around in sbf otherwise you wouldn't have noticed and responded to my post almost as soon as it appeared... :)

To bros who have her ctc, she is waiting for your calls for appointments. So please fast legs and fast hands leh...:confused:

lopo
14-09-2008, 09:08 AM
Ur a good TS... ;)

Thank you! Bro onion_rings.

homeosapian
14-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Thanks to fro Manuel Ferrara, for this contact
I have visited xyz 2 times

She must have been one of the better ones for BBBJ, and no change of standard on both times

In summary for my 2 visit..
Chatty. pretty, but look a little tired.She looks older than her age of 26.. around 30.
service is one of the best,, bath for you , boob massage in the toilet
bbbj one round in toilet

light massage before we session, a little short, but conforable

then the BBJ.. which is heavenly...which a combintion of AJ
FJ, she was accomodating with 3 different position

Summary
Look 6.8
BBBJ 9
FJ 7-8
AJ 8
overall 8
damage 60.. althought o tip her 20 more both times

thanks again for sharing , bro ferrara

refresh
14-09-2008, 04:33 PM
Last evenning, finally have the chance the make contact as XYZ having to e her last before she go off singing at nearby pub.

Rushed down and booked a rm at H81, sms her on the information and within 5 minutes, door bell sounded.

She help herself by undressing of course it's good time scanning at her boobs.big big ahahah but not fake conform.

A while later, we proceed to shower. I must agreed, she is one service orientated lady, she washed with boob and also a light bbbj
made me like a king by standing there doing nothing but being washed.

After drying, we lied down onto the bed, and her hands start saying hello to my didi, slowly cathbathed me. While my hands were not lazy too, start playing her boobs and mei mei. Not long after, she helps to bbbj, slowly at first later to a faster pace the thing that she does will make us all high is she will look at you when bbbjing must praise her on this. Within mins, her mei mei already very wet and she trying to stop me saying that she cannot take it anymore and begged me to pump her.

I quickly lay her down and slowly put my didi in to say "hi" to her mei mei.
I started pumping her slowly then to a faster rate. Along the way, she started to moan loudly which excited me to pump harder and faster.DId many position got 4 at least hahah.Finally after 20 over minutes of non stop action, didi surrender.

Face: 6/10 (not really my type but service is good)
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: D
Frenching: 8/10 (lots of tongue fights)
Cathbath: 6/10
BJ: 7/10 (slow and steady)
BBBJ: 9/10 Have to try.
AR: 2/10abit
FJ: 8/10 Horny lots of moaning
Bath: 9.5/10 very good service, treat you like a king
Attitude: 9/10 hard working
RTF: YES!

Damages: 60/1/1

qwertyuiop
14-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Yeah, good stuffs meant to be shared. Thx Bro lopo, MF and Monkey4.

cheers

lopo
14-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Yeah, good stuffs meant to be shared. Thx Bro lopo, MF and Monkey4.

Bro qwertyuiop, tks 4 ur words of encouragement. Just received a sms frome her saying that not a single bro visited her today...:confused:

Doomas
14-09-2008, 09:50 PM
Thks to bro Manuel for XYZ's ctc. One of the best PRC bonks I had in a long long time.

Had a great tryst with her a few days back. Pls do support her by buying a few flowers.

Name: Xiao Yan Zi
Looks: 8/10. 9.5 after the great session. Easily one of the prettiest PRCs I've seen.
Boobs: B+. Wonderful to hold. Fairly pink bits
Body: 8/10. Fantastic curves. Nice butt.
BBBJ: 9/10. Excellent suction!
FJ: 8/10. Moans and arches her body in ecstasy.
French: Yes,
AR: 5/10. Cd improve.
RTF: Yes!

One thing abt XYZ that I find attractive is her sense of humour, which can be quirky and quite dry at times. She may not look so but she is a very intelligent lady.

XYZ has the Doomas stamp of approval. Get her before my ink fades!

Doomas

ekt8
15-09-2008, 02:03 AM
Thx bro Manuel for XYZ ctcs. Heres a short FR :

Name: XYZ
Height: ~163
Weight: ~47kg
Body: 6.5 fair & slim
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: C++ to D(firm)
Fingering: Yes
BJ: 7.5 slow with some deep throat
FJ: 7 soft moans
GFE: 7.5 very chatting(to me)
Overall : 7.5 with good services
Damage: $60 + $20 tips exclude rm & cd
RTF : Of cos.

chris8080
15-09-2008, 10:23 AM
Was wondering why her biz keep going up and down :confused:
tip top service but biz going up and down ..... blur :o

lopo
15-09-2008, 12:41 PM
:confused:Was wondering why her biz keep going up and down :confused:

Ya lor, dunno why one lah...:confused:

am55
15-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Was wondering why her biz keep going up and down :confused:

hi bro chris,

xyz service is tops but her timing for bonking very limited i usually mit her on weekends morning but now OC veri suspicious so unable to RTF her

v_johnny
16-09-2008, 01:15 AM
yoyo bro can give xyz numbers ths

chris8080
16-09-2008, 02:40 AM
hi bro chris,

xyz service is tops but her timing for bonking very limited i usually mit her on weekends morning but now OC veri suspicious so unable to RTF her

hi bro am55,

think she's only busy from 9pm to 1am ba ... but your OC getting suspicious :rolleyes: you will miss her bbbj definely :D

ManuelFerrara
16-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Juz had a chat with XYZ. She is very depress and sad that not many bros visited her this few days. I tried to comfort her but can sense that she is at the verge of giving up FL and wanna go back to china. As for me, i really hope that she can stay till her full term cos i like her services and personality. How about u?:D If u like her services and personality, quickly fix an appt with her so that she can be encourage and decide to stay here till full term. Do u wanna such a good gem to leave our shore so early? The choice is yours.

andrew101
16-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Juz had a chat with XYZ. She is very depress and sad that not many bros visited her this few days. I tried to comfort her but can sense that she is at the verge of giving up FL and wanna go back to china. As for me, i really hope that she can stay till her full term cos i like her services and personality. How about u?:D If u like her services and personality, quickly fix an appt with her so that she can be encourage and decide to stay here till full term. Do u wanna such a good gem to leave our shore so early? The choice is yours.

Me too, love her service. Happy to received her greeting last Sat. Will definietly RTF her next week.:)
Cheer XYZ.:)

superbadman
16-09-2008, 08:44 PM
Hi bros,i had rtf xyz abt 3-4 times liao.Really thks bro here 4 sharing this great gem wif me.xyz was really a hard working gal who really perform her duty on u.with this type of rate n tiptop services.i don dare to say cannot find lah..but i think is VERY hard to find lor....somemore now inflation so high.I think xyz is really a rare gem with a reasonable price.i will rtf her as long as she still in our shore.I sincerely wish her all de best and hope all bros can take gd care of her.Btw im not related to her or her OKT.im jus a ordinary cheogter jus to hav fun and share wif all de bros here.Cheers n Take care:D

ekt8
17-09-2008, 12:08 AM

To bro Manuel, Lopo and the rest....

XYZ service is great and value for money. If you guys dun mind, I can give her some support as in passing her contact to some of my frens who are not sbf member. Do let me have the green light before I proceed.

Note : I've never pass any FL contacts to any fren who is not sbf member. So, dun flame me for this.

ManuelFerrara
17-09-2008, 12:22 AM
If you guys dun mind, I can give her some support as in passing her contact to some of my frens who are not sbf member.

Go ahead bro, as long as they are ur frens and they are able to help this poor gal can liao:D

ekt8
17-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Go ahead bro, as long as they are ur frens and they are able to help this poor gal can liao:D

Sure. Will proceed. Cheers and happy bonking...

denden7070
17-09-2008, 10:26 AM
bros with her ctc,

help her if you can,all i can say........really worth it:)

lopo
17-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Bros,

What happens, today up to this moment, there is again not a single call to make appointment with her... :confused:

lopo
17-09-2008, 08:07 PM
Bros,

What happens, today up to this moment, there is again not a single call to make appointment with her... :confused:

Haiz, from morning till now only 1 kind bro rtf her. Tks bro, ur patronage has brightened her up....

Bros who have been given her ctc. Do pls help her by calling or sms-ing her to make appointments with her 2morro ....

chris8080
17-09-2008, 08:41 PM
Haiz, from morning till now only 1 kind bro rtf her. Tks bro, ur patronage has brightened her up....

Bros who have been given her ctc. Do pls help her by calling or sms-ing her to make appointments with her 2morro ....

ya bro do u think its very weird :confused: i think thats some thing behind there ? :o but bro lopo u are so helpful also ....:D

sawajiri
17-09-2008, 09:17 PM
Please teach me XYZ number.

dummy364
17-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Bros,

What happens, today up to this moment, there is again not a single call to make appointment with her.

I am also very confused...With her looks, solid hourglass figure, AMAZING service level, there is no reason why she is not more busy....

NVM I going to RTF her again either Friday afternoon or at night. Might just tar bao her for overnight so I can slowly savour her sexy goodness....:p

ya bro do u think its very weird think thats some thing behind there ?

Could be just her work timing... She is also available after her work @ 1am. Absolutely no drop in service level at that time either! :p

RedLion
17-09-2008, 11:35 PM
HI bro, can share xyz contact ??...thanks a zillion.:)

superbadman
17-09-2008, 11:55 PM
Thks bro lopo for up my pts.will return ur favour asap when my power return,cheers.i jus do my part to help this wonderful gem.she is quite pity.Hope all bros can do abit to help her up.All kind deeds will be hav kind return.Cheers n take care.:D

Kumpongman
18-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Thanks to Bro lopo's PM on XYZ ctc. Made a SMS appt to meet this morning at 11:30 at her preferred 81 in JC, but I think she made diff arrangement at diff 81 along JC, she went to the wrong 81 instead!! I had to forward her own SMS to direct her! Luckily I kept her sms! Ha! So you know lah...the action only started 20 mins later!!

1ts impression is that she is cute and fresh looking MILF, with sun-tanned skin and slim figure. She was "pai-seh" about going to the wrong 81, so told her to sit down enjoy the AC 1st as she was pespiring. So we TCSS 1st. I was impressed when she said she would turn off the phone! Anyway, she was telling me that she didn't have a good sleep the night before as she had to sleep on the living room sofa when she returned from work at about 1 plus am etc, and worried that she doesn't look good, especially without make-up. So consoled her that she looks OK, but may be abit tired lah!

Then, off to shower. Well, it's the 1st time that a FL does BBBJ in the shower in this fashion. She would spray water into her mouth then BBBJ you, and she would alternate that action a few times, and look up at you from time to time. Then, continue licking, sucking your didi, balls etc with the water dripping down! Yam! Yam! Feel like licking by a beautiful native woman in the waterfall on a tropical island.....almost like 'Blue Lagoon" (an old movie with Brook Shields..when she was very young).

Next, off to the bed and she asked me what I want, so i suggested massage 1st. Frankly, the back massage is nothing much, but the AR is fantastic, and she has to keep spraying anti-septic (I think) in her mouth!! HA! Ha!

She asked me to turn around for frontal massage, but it's simply more BBBJ and its surrounding sensitive zone. When she turbo charged the BBBJ with increasing speed and vacuum power, I almost cried out "Mama Mia"!! So stopped her as it's my turn to taste her!! BUT was very surprised to hear that she doesn't allow painting/pussy tasting. Anyway, respected her wish - just light fingering and breast sucking.

After awhile she suggested time to cap up and charge. since she has such a nice proportionate body, with firm, enhanced breast, I opted for frontal assault!! She also told me many bro are fascinated by her breasts...and some like me, bite a bit too hard!! Ha! So apologized and slowed down my "cheong-ness". After about 8-10 mins, decided to release my future Olympic gold medal swimmers with her legs wide open!!

We took a break and TCSS some more, and she asked for my feedback. So I told her she seemed to be in a rush. She apologised and explained it could be due to her lack of sleep; which i told her it's OK.

Then, she went to turn on the phone, and there is already one bro making appointment! So checked with her if she is in a rush, if not, would be happy to buy her lunch elsewhere (not in JC).BUT was told she had a 2pm appt, so we quickly showered and changed!! Again, she was concerned about her make-up, so I had to advise her how not apply too much on her face as it doesn't match her sun-tanned neck and shoulder (she's wearing a tank-top).

To save time and to let her have a proper lunch, we went across for a tze-char lunch, with her favourite seafood hor-fun (but she doesn't like seafood, she told me later).

Surprisingly, she received quite a few calls from bros making appt during our lunch (the concerns that she is not getting any referral may be over-stated), and I thot it's very cute that she will write the appt and phone no. with a pen in a small notebook, so the notebook must not fall into AV's hands!! Ha! Ha!

Anyway, 1 bro changed the appt from 2pm to 1:15 or 1:20pm, so she quickly took a few bites and we bid each other goodbye.

Damage: $60+$10 (tips)+ Room ($20)+CD+ tze-char lunch for two ($22)
RTF: Most likely. Very GFE!! She is a simple country girl looking for a better life outside China..in her own "honest" way!

raiderxp
18-09-2008, 01:49 AM

Bro lopo, wanted to rtf no.2 tdy but was busy with work. Will make appt soon. -cheers-

lopo
18-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Then, she went to turn on the phone, and there is already one bro making appointment! So checked with her if she is in a rush, if not, would be happy to buy her lunch elsewhere (not in JC).BUT was told she had a 2pm appt, so we quickly showered and changed!!....

To save time and to let her have a proper lunch, we went across for a tze-char lunch, with her favourite seafood hor-fun (but she doesn't like seafood, she told me later).

Surprisingly, she received quite a few calls from bros making appt during our lunch (the concerns that she is not getting any referral may be over-stated), and I thot it's very cute that she will write the appt and phone no. with a pen in a small notebook, so the notebook must not fall into AV's hands!! Ha! Ha!

Anyway, 1 bro changed the appt from 2pm to 1:15 or 1:20pm, so she quickly took a few bites and we bid each other goodbye.

Bro kumpongman,

Tks 4 ur well-written FR. Was concerned for her bcos of her financial commitment to the KTV. Yesterday afternoon in reply to my sms "情况有好转吗,做了几个?" she wrote "没有一个“。I took it to mean "not a single one" when she actually mean "没有(好转),(只做)一个”。

As regards the appointment for 2.00 pm which was changed to 1.20 pm, the bro concerned pls note that she rushed to keep her appointment with you ... and you flew her aeroplane....

dgsk
18-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Thanx Bro MF for the intro. Met XYZ today. Let me start off by saying her biz more than triple up today. Power to you guys here.

Got a slot at 2pm. Silly girl told me she was at 81S for an appt b4 me so I told her I'll meet her there. She double booked (dun kn by accident or covering her bases) and another bro was at 81C with the same room number. She replied to me but went to the other. Then had to rush back to meet me.

It was a real "wham bang thank you sir" session, she rushed to 81C again; promising to come back in 30 mins, yeah! right! Not what I was expecting. All battle elements were there but it's like the L4-8 quickie deals. Also, she didn't wash b4 or after, so bros who love to lick be warned. Doubt if I'll RTF.

On my way out, I bumped into a true SYT at the lift when I was coming out, tall, slim, and demure looking. we made eye contact but stupid me did not follow up. Her eyes trailed me all the way to the door. I am still kicking myself for not getting her contact. Maybe I'll camp out there the next few days to get it if time allows.

tamelover
18-09-2008, 05:15 PM
i've also got XYZ contact fm bro MF quite some time back, saw bro lopo's post on her lack of biz, decided to ctc her today since i'm off.

my session was at 4 pm, so, reckon she must be exceptionally busy today fm the post mentioned by bro dgsk.

to keep this short, guess i don't have much chemistry with her, so, it was relatively a quickie session and then we parted.

thanks bro MF again for sharing and promoting XYZ.

comX9
18-09-2008, 07:50 PM
[QUOTE=dgsk;3074033]

< Also, she didn't wash b4 or after, so bros who love to lick be warned. Doubt if I'll RTF.>
u mean she nrv wash at all b4 u n aft u ?
WA tat means the nxt bro will smell yr dick oso if he '''''''';;;;;;paint her......! WAT a good smellllllllll man....

have try to mk appt wif her bt nt yet cfm.... aft hearing ts abit ........

dgsk
18-09-2008, 08:01 PM
XYZ just sms me defending herself like mad.
She says I wrongly accused her because she washed at the appt b4 me and at the appt after me. So will the 22yr old guy who had her around 1pm today at S81 and the bro waiting in C81 Rm3xx at 2.30pm please clarify. Also will the bro at C81 confirm the time she left you. She claims she came back at 3pm and knocked on my door. I didn't leave the room until much later. I may have been taking my shower that time and didn't hear her knock; I doubt it though.
Sorry to create such a ruckus here, but I hate being wrongly accused. Again, my apologies.

BTW, there will be no taste or smell of me because I don't do raw.

lopo
19-09-2008, 11:44 AM

.....Also, she didn't wash b4 or after, so bros who love to lick be warned. Doubt if I'll RTF.

The XYZ, you dgsk described, is not the XYZ we all know of. It is unbelievable and unthinkable that she didn’t wash b4 or after…when there isn’t any other negative FR on her so far especially with regard to matters concerning hygiene. How could she have all of a sudden made a 180 degree change and become so unhygienic as not to wash b4 or after. What I cannot understand is while you deem it fit to warn other bros, you do not seem to deem it fit to warn yourself by requesting/insisting that she wash first before starting your session with her?

.... she nrv wash at all b4 u n aft u ?
WA tat means the nxt bro will smell yr dick oso if he '''''''';;;;;;paint her......! WAT a good smellllllllll man....have try to mk appt wif her bt nt yet cfm.... aft hearing ts abit ........

You, comX9, you are no more than an echo of dgsk.

XYZ just sms me defending herself like mad.She says I wrongly accused her because she washed at the appt b4 me and at the appt after me. So will the 22yr old guy who had her around 1pm today at S81 and the bro waiting in C81 Rm3xx at 2.30pm please clarify. Also will the bro at C81 confirm the time she left you. She claims she came back at 3pm and knocked on my door. I didn't leave the room until much later. I may have been taking my shower that time and didn't hear her knock; I doubt it though.
Sorry to create such a ruckus here, but I hate being wrongly accused. Again, my apologies.

You, dgsk, said you hate being wrongly accused. What about XYZ? Do you think she likes being wrongly accused? By making such an accusation you are breaking her rice bowl and destroying her. What accusation has she made against you? She is a service provider. If you care to read the FRs of other bros you will know she is out to please all the bros who visited her. Being in a vulnerable position as against you, who pay her for her service she could only send you an sms, as you have said, “defending herself like mad” Would she have defended herself “like mad” if you had not made unfounded accusation against her unless of course she is really mad medically. Otherwise any one in their right mind would have behaved in the manner that she did. This is exactly the way that you yourself have behaved as when you yourself said “I hate being wrongly accused” --- even though she had not made any accusation against you. I am therefore inclined to believe that you have, or if you are a clone, your master has a hidden agenda as suggested by a pm I received especially when I notice on record that you both are still new to this forum. You, dgsk, have 17 reputation points to your credit which, could mean that you are down by 8 points from the 25 points given to you free by the system or you have gained 2 points by your contribution depending on the exact date of the implementation of the new reputation point system. And you, comX, have 15 reputation points remained at 15 points without any gain or loss.

The said pm further warns me that this is a trap set by people out to destroy her and that XYZ has already fallen into it. We just have to wait and see…

PS: By what you, dgsk, say in your concluding sentence “BTW, there will be no taste or smell of me because I don't do raw”, you are telling us indirectly that she allows “raw” and had offered you “raw” but you didn’t accept it and therefore you didn’t do it and therefore there will be no taste or smell of you if anyone were to do raw after you. How mischievous and vicious a person you, dgsk, can be!

lopo

smgr001
19-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Thanks bro lopo for giving the contact, so i guess i mustn't be too lazy not to post FR. haha

Arranged to meet up on Mon, went in room and upon giving her room # she came in 5 min.

I am a sucker for SYT, and she is definitely not one, but not bad looking.

Looks: 7 (can make it, not ugly)
Boobs: B+ (big, firm, nice to squeeze with haRD nipples)
Body: Fair, extremely smooth, no blemishes
RTF: still got a lot outside leh
Damage: 60/1/1

One special point is her BBBJ is out of the world. Myself i think i played too much that not many gals can really make me fucking arouse and shiok with hj or bj. BUT she really know how to blow me up to heaven :)
Combine her deep throat with swirl of her tongue ard my dick head... almost cim (dunno she allow a not)

Hope this FR suits u bro, pls dun flame me if not good

porn
19-09-2008, 02:42 PM
First of all Thanks Bro Lopo for the contact.

Really a wonderful gem. Certain angle really look like michelle Chong. Meet her yesterday afternoon at one of JC H81. Below is a short FR of her

Look:6/10 (Doesn't score high for me, not really into michelle)
Breast: 9/10 (Damn big and firm really amuse by how such a slim person can have such a perfect body)
Body: 9/10 (Like what i say above...)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Really good, know how to please shoot my load out even b4 trying FJ)
Ass Lick: 8/10 (Shiok! First time try and it's unbelieveable experience:eek:)
Massage: 2/10 (Nothing much...)
Overall: 7/10 (Very good except that she's like in a rush... Maybe dun like me ba:o)
Damage: $60 + $30(Rm)
RTF: Maybe

P.S - Btw bro here pls take note that she will be here till end of the year so bro interested pls do contact TS for the contact.

Hi Bro Lopo,

Like to seek your permission if i can upload some of her sexy photo inside this thread? (Without face). Got the approval from her as she also believe, with photo can help to booast her business, await your approval. Thanks.

dummy364
19-09-2008, 11:10 PM
NVM I going to RTF her again either Friday afternoon or at night. Might just tar bao her for overnight so I can slowly savour her sexy goodness

Gonna RTF this WONDERFUL GEM tonight!!! LONG SEXY NIGHT AHEAD for me!!!!

:p :p :p

am55
20-09-2008, 12:30 AM

hi bro dummy364.

u r a lucky lucky guy. Got standby ambulance ???? u may need it!!! i hope u had a good long bonk with xyz CHEERS

Lucky5stars
20-09-2008, 01:24 AM
Bro Lop & Bro MF, can share this BBBj Queen ctc ?

composite2005
20-09-2008, 03:28 AM
This is my RTF FR.

Was free in the afternoon & going thru a list of FL. Call call first 3 were busy so RTF XYZ lor.
As this is RTF,tell myself my try her other svc. Last round surrender at her heavenly BBBJ.
So met her at S81.Battle start at toilet, shower w/ BBBJ start, I lun. Then proceed to bed I lun. Tell myself must try FJ , but she is too powerful... after many pattern BBBJ until I buay tahan. KNN ,again I lose by CIM.
Shit, lose to her again but kam guan bcos feel beri song, must RTF again sometime soon.
For look & damage same as my previous post lah:eek:

Bro pls up my pt if U think my FR is good.

chris8080
20-09-2008, 10:23 AM

elo bro dummy.... awaiting for your hot and juicy RTF FR :D

lopo
20-09-2008, 09:26 PM
XYZ]

Hope this FR suits u bro, pls dun flame me if not good

Bro smgr001, you don’t have to hope that your FR suits me or any body as long as it contains truths not falsehoods, fair comments not nuances and innuendoes.

In the case of dgsk’s FR, just one statement alone contains both falsehood and innuendoes. It is acceptable only if is meant to be a joke

lopo

dgsk
20-09-2008, 09:36 PM
The XYZ, you dgsk described, is not the XYZ we all know of. It is unbelievable and unthinkable that she didn’t wash b4 or after…when there isn’t any other negative FR on her so far especially with regard to matters concerning hygiene. How could she have all of a sudden made a 180 degree change and become so unhygienic as not to wash b4 or after. What I cannot understand is while you deem it fit to warn other bros, you do not seem to deem it fit to warn yourself by requesting/insisting that she wash first before starting your session with her?

You, dgsk, said you hate being wrongly accused. What about XYZ? Do you think she likes being wrongly accused? By making such an accusation you are breaking her rice bowl and destroying her. What accusation has she made against you? She is a service provider. If you care to read the FRs of other bros you will know she is out to please all the bros who visited her. Being in a vulnerable position as against you, who pay her for her service she could only send you an sms, as you have said, “defending herself like mad” Would she have defended herself “like mad” if you had not made unfounded accusation against her unless of course she is really mad medically. Otherwise any one in their right mind would have behaved in the manner that she did. This is exactly the way that you yourself have behaved as when you yourself said “I hate being wrongly accused” --- even though she had not made any accusation against you. I am therefore inclined to believe that you have, or if you are a clone, your master has a hidden agenda as suggested by a pm I received especially when I notice on record that you both are still new to this forum. You, dgsk, have 17 reputation points to your credit which, could mean that you are down by 8 points from the 25 points given to you free by the system or you have gained 2 points by your contribution depending on the exact date of the implementation of the new reputation point system. And you, comX, have 15 reputation points remained at 15 points without any gain or loss.

The said pm further warns me that this is a trap set by people out to destroy her and that XYZ has already fallen into it. We just have to wait and see…

PS: By what you, dgsk, say in your concluding sentence “BTW, there will be no taste or smell of me because I don't do raw”, you are telling us indirectly that she allows “raw” and had offered you “raw” but you didn’t accept it and therefore you didn’t do it and therefore there will be no taste or smell of you if anyone were to do raw after you. How mischievous and vicious a person you, dgsk, can be!

lopo

It's ok if you guys feel whatever you feel.
But let's clear a few things. My incidence with her was as what happened. No more, no less. If you insist on it not being possible, so be it. If you think I am in cohoots to destroy her, do check on my other FRs. They have all been impartially factual of my experiences. As for the last statement, it was a reply in jest to another bro about tasting. I never meant to imply anything. BUT you guys with the rep points are the gods here. FYI I started with only 10 pts. I was also zapped on my 1st FR for 3pts by some unknown god here claiming that I was an OKT clone. So I leave it at this. Good Luck and Good Health.

shanghaifun
20-09-2008, 09:39 PM
Bro smgr001, you don’t have to hope that your FR suits me or any body as long as it contains truths not falsehoods, fair comments not nuances and innuendoes.

In the case of dgsk’s FR, just one statement alone contains both falsehood and innuendoes. It is acceptable only if is meant to be a joke

lopo

bro lopo..your english is as powderful as before..i really salute your england...:D

lopo
21-09-2008, 10:18 AM
bro lopo..your english is as powderful as before..i really salute your england...:D

Bro shanghaifun, nice to hear from you and thank you very much for your compliments....cheers!

lopo

lopo
22-09-2008, 08:20 AM
Hi bros,

Those of you who have her ctc pls call and make appointment with her as ur continued support will help us to keep her in our sillypore.

Those of you who dun have her ctc, pls pm bro ManuelFerrara. Tqvm.

brawny6666
22-09-2008, 12:05 PM
THANK You bro Lopo for XYZ contact.. here's my FR

Arranged to meet up and gave her the room no.

door bell rang and when i opened it! WOW!.. chio chio man! i would say it is the mature chio look :)

Looks: 7.5
Boobs: B+ just rightly sized and firm
Body: very fair, nice and smooth
RTF: DEFINITE

her foreplay and what she can do with the tongue of hers is out of THIS WORLD!. she made me go on fours and start licking my brudder from underneath.. then she suck in my balls and lick it inside her mouth!! then the moment she proceed to lick my asshole, i tell u brudders... i nearly want to cry in EXCITEMENT liao..so shiok that i ask her to do it more..
and she did.. waht excellent customer service! will definitely RTF bros.

bros can up my pts if u find this FR good. :)

comX9
22-09-2008, 04:18 PM

And you, comX, have 15 reputation points remained at 15 points without any gain or loss.

lopo

hey bro lopo, i tin u hv misunderstand liao , i jus 12 cfm b4 i met her up rite, if u c ts type of fr tat dgsk say, u will oso ask other bro 4 cfmtaion rite...
bt oni way i m meting her , n will write a fr on her ... asap.

to clear sm misunderstanding wif bro lopo, i dun like 2 hv misunderstanding, thks

xfreeman
22-09-2008, 04:39 PM
I propose we should end all the unhappiness of the past and prevent bringing them up.

Having spend the night with XYZ at the KTV, she received a lot of concerned sms and calls. Her biz has returned as I waited for her to finish 2 biz then went for supper. She was grateful and she has more or less thought through that these are part of the internet "wars" in order to be in this path. Luckily, Bro Lopo is always here to look out for her. I believe those who tried XYZ's service will agree nowhere can we get another service with such low buget anyway.

For those concerned bros, you may also try to support XYZ's singing in KTV... She is improving definetly.:D Such chats with her can really cheer her up and make her stay in Sillypore longer and happier.

Woei
22-09-2008, 04:56 PM
Thanks TS for the contact. Here my FR.

Looks: 6
Boobs: handful :)
BBBJ : 8/10
Body: very fair, nice and smooth
FJ : 8/10
RTF: Yes

tony1960
22-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Thanks bro lopo for her contact .Had a session with her today. Truly maverlous bbbj. Enjoy throughly. I must said value for money.........

streetman
23-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Last weekend received a massage "anyone beside, something to tell you", I was so curious and call back, then reallised that she was XYZ. Later talked to my friend who up her once also got the same message.
After the last session, i lost her contact liao, and JC is a bit inconvenience for me, so never think about rtf even she provide the best services.
Two day later, confirmed her and rushed to the battle ground, She came timely.
After some TCSS, proceed to bath, action start, i have to stop her bj, if not sure come out liao. She dried me up and proceed to bed. Service damn good, I was defeated after 10 mins of battle, I was a bit rush so quickly clean up and left.
Outside 81 i lighted up a cigarette and say bye-bye to her and JC
Bro who received her message..... remember to take care of her hor..

comX9
23-09-2008, 05:19 PM
ya we should end wat so ever, First of all Thanks Bro Lopo for the contact.

Really a wonderful gem.She call me at 1am, so when dw to JC to pick her up, arrive saw her waving me , stop n she hop into the car, 1st lok, ok loh ntg to shout as bro aledi say is milf nt sty. so go str to 81C , dun be long winded as lots of fr on her liao. Below is a short FR of her on my view......

Look:6.5/10
Breast: 9/10 (Damn big and firm really nice body)
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (She use listenrine to blow u out , n use it on catbath n AR oso vry cool feel )
Ass Lick: 9/10
Massage: 5/10 (Nothing much...bt ok la b4 we go on to main job)
Overall: 7/10 (Very good service,bro loking 4 service she is the 1)

RTF:sure , bt hv 2 recharge $$$ coz ts few weks do lot liao

lopo
23-09-2008, 05:48 PM
Hi bros,

Those of you who have her ctc pls call and make appointment with her as ur continued support will help us to keep her in our sillypore.

Those of you who dun have her ctc, pls pm bro ManuelFerrara. Tqvm.

Bros, pls pm me, lopo, instead of bro ManuelFerarra for XYZ's ctc. With the stock market becoming very volatile bro ManuelFerarra has to spend all his time looking after his portfolio.

lopo

dummy364
23-09-2008, 09:49 PM
An extract of the FRs on this WONDERFUL GEM so far...by all senior bros held in high esteem....

Had a great time with her and truly service-oriented FL.
... she was bj'ing me with her legs at 45
degrees angle to the wall besides the bed, I recall one of her
descriptions - "acrobatic bbbj" ..............
I half-expect her to suspend herself in mid-air next!

tshe is the GEM xiao yan zi

in the bathroom,she start soaping n catbath me by using her breast from my top rubbing from top to my dick n using her boobs rub against my dick(damn shiok).then she stand behind me shart "vacuum" my back,from top to bottom(not many FL had such skill) then her mouth vaccum to my bottom....then suddenly she lift my left leg on the toilet bowl n give me a sweet AR after a few second she sneak to my front n give me a BBBJ again....

after a erotic bath,she took a towle n clean me dry from head to toes.after dry up,we lied on the bed n continue our unfinished FRENCH;) she slowing suck my nipple n followed by a BBBJ,then suddenly she gave me her arobotic BBBJ(last time when she here i was panick but not this time,cos i have confident in her:D) then after BBBJ she gave me AR again

after her stunts,its mine now..........paint her til she scream n beg me:D after my stunts,ACTION.....cowgirl me til she cum n become restless then doggy and followed by the last stunt MISSIONARY n cummed in that position.then lying on bed panting..........then she offered to take away the CD then.............OMG she still dont let me go,BBBJ me & my legs wobble(shiok)

While just entered the room she starts with her tight hug and frenching and next moment starts stripping me till to my indecent exposure. I then return my service taking off every single piece of her clothes till the last piece of her panty. I was enjoying watching her near to perfect nake figure(cos B+ cups Enhanced with brown nips). Now her look has very much much different from the time I met her.

She soap and catbath me added with her boobs rub from chest down to my didi. Then requested me to turn to my back facing her and she did the "vacuum" on my back, from top to bottom (Just like what Bro denden said). Then she vacuum down to my buttock and suddenly plyed my butt and giving me sweet AR for a few ten of second. While I'm still standing enjoying, she lifted my left leg to rest on the edge of the bath tup and she sneaks down further to my drangon balls and start licking and vacuuming. Further she Maneuvers to the position licking and sucking my didi. What a excellent service oriented FL!!

She lifted my buttock while dispensing some Listering in her mouth and then she did lots of AR and Tongue Fxxking my tiny little hole. Suddenly I could felt some burning sensation due to the listerine but shiok lah. Next she requested me to remain face down but in doggie position. She starts licking your balls again and rolling her sweet tongue back and fore from the balls to my erected shaft which she needs to bend my didi backward!!! Wahhh...Liaooooo....Ayyyy.....Tabolehhhhh....Tahan nnn........ Then with me on the same doggie position, she manevers again with her laying down facing your didi and giving you a long bbbjjjjjjjj......

By now, so how do you judge her service?????

She asked me please turn over and she continues Bbbjjjjjjing me again.This time as what bros had experience which was my first ever arobotic BBBJ. Imagine, your dick is in her mouth and her head and tongue is in rolling action while she is shifting her whole body position like the arm of a clock from 12(face and body facing you) moves to 6(pissy on top of your face with her legs lifted on the wall and she is depending on both hands holding her weight!!) and back to 12 again.

she has a skill of her own and I think it is also very high in standard ok.

RTF : What do you think??

Like a go with this superb service-orientated GEM??? :p

lopo
23-09-2008, 09:58 PM
ya we should end wat so ever, First of all Thanks Bro Lopo for the contact.

Really a wonderful gem.She call me at 1am, so when dw to JC to pick her up, arrive saw her waving me , stop n she hop into the car, 1st lok, ok loh ntg to shout as bro aledi say is milf nt sty. so go str to 81C , dun be long winded as lots of fr on her liao. Below is a short FR of her on my view......

Look:6.5/10
Breast: 9/10 (Damn big and firm really nice body)
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (She use listenrine to blow u out , n use it on catbath n AR oso vry cool feel )
Ass Lick: 9/10
Massage: 5/10 (Nothing much...bt ok la b4 we go on to main job)
Overall: 7/10 (Very good service,bro loking 4 service she is the 1)

RTF:sure , bt hv 2 recharge $$$ coz ts few weks do lot liao

Bro comX9,

Your total agreement to every word that dgsk mouthed led me to believe that you were singing a duet with him ---- especially when your offending piece appeared almost immediately after his. But you succeeded in redeeming yourself by your own personal visit to her and your assurance that you would RTF her. This assurance you certainly would not give if XYZ were as unhygienic as she was portrayed out to be by dgsk.

Kudos to you, bro comX9! I hereby withdraw my allegation against you without any reservation…

lopo

23-09-2008, 11:43 PM
Overall rating on 1st visit on her...............

look : 6.5/10.
body : 8/10.
service and attitude : 10/10
massage : 5.5/10.
BbbJ : 9/10.
FJ : 8/10.
Damage : $60
RTF : why not
sorry for the short report

happy bonk bonk all bro......:):):)

Knick
24-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Wah....this girl sounds so good.....MUST pm TS liao....:p

redlord
24-09-2008, 10:12 AM
looks like she a looker ;).......body : 8/10 look 7.5 oh:p

lopo
24-09-2008, 10:14 AM
Link to bro dummy364:
Pls Click:http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/80597-xiao-yan-zi-returns-engage-you-fierce-bed-battle-39.html#post3088647

Link to bro Prince7: Pls Click: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/80597-xiao-yan-zi-returns-engage-you-fierce-bed-battle-32.html#post3039944

Bros, pls pm bro dummy364 or bro Prince7, instead of me, lopo, for XYZ's ctc.

With the stock market becoming very volatile bro ManuelFerarra has to spend all his time looking after his portfolio. If you have already pmed him and have not received any reply from him and if you think you are qualified pls pm bros dummy364 and Prince7....Cheers!

lopo

Monkey4
24-09-2008, 10:16 AM
looks like she a looker ;).......body : 8/10 look 7.5 oh:p

bro, some bros said she resembles Michelle Chong....but heard her services

no horse run... go try lah.... support bro lopo.... me oso assisting in tis thread too..

:D

ps... bro lopo, me oso no eyes see my portfolio.... machiam like port kia liao :D

Monkey4
24-09-2008, 10:19 AM
With the stock market becoming very volatile [COLOR="SeaGreen"]bro ManuelFerarra has to spend all his time looking after his portfolio. If you have already pmed him and have not received any reply from him and if you think you are qualified pls pm bros dummy364 and Prince7....Cheers!

lopo

Last Resort..... PM me.... I will reply.

redlord
24-09-2008, 10:19 AM

no horse run... go try lah.... support bro lopo.... me oso assisting in tis thread too..

ps... bro lopo, me oso no eyes see my portfolio.... machiam like port kia liao :D

I see ,hope any picture to view too....

lopo
24-09-2008, 10:39 AM

Bro Monkey4,

Glad to see you here bro. Yes bros, bro Monkey4 has been helping me a lot and he has assured me time and again that any time I need his help I can count on him. But I paisei leh,especially now that we note that he oso no eyes see his portfolio...hope that market will swing in favor of good man like him... since he has opened his mouth I cannt wait asking you to pm him liao...Cheers!

dummy364
24-09-2008, 02:01 PM
I see ,hope any picture to view too....

No pics to view but FRs are very accurate on her. Wanna find a GOOD SERVICE CHIO GEM then MAI TU LIAO!!! :p

PM me for her ctc!

dummy364
24-09-2008, 02:06 PM
her foreplay and what she can do with the tongue of hers is out of THIS WORLD!. she made me go on fours and start licking my brudder from underneath.. then she suck in my balls and lick it inside her mouth!! then the moment she proceed to lick my asshole, i tell u brudders... i nearly want to cry in EXCITEMENT liao..so shiok that i ask her to do it more..
and she did.. waht excellent customer service! will definitely RTF bros.

bros can up my pts if u find this FR good.

bro brawny6666, gd FR!

I loved the way you described her svcs! Will UP u when my power recovers! Cheers!!!

chris8080
24-09-2008, 02:14 PM
bro brawny6666, gd FR!

I loved the way you described her svcs! Will UP u when my power recovers! Cheers!!!

hello bro dummy,
heard u said that u having whole night with , wanna see your hot hot juicy FR leh ..... maybe will go rtf her later, u wanna join for some coffee ma (in the coffee shop) keke

dummy364
24-09-2008, 06:25 PM
hello bro dummy,
heard u said that u having whole night with , wanna see your hot hot juicy FR leh ..... maybe will go rtf her later, u wanna join for some coffee ma (in the coffee shop) keke

My FR on her? I was SHAGGED OUT. Couldn't walk properly for Saturday and Sunday....

I m usually not free during weeknight, but do PM me to arrange kopi again....

RTF 就 RTF lor...cannot be you SHY right? Hahahah!!!

JUST DO IT! Wooooooooooooooooooo! :p

beachboii
24-09-2008, 07:14 PM
mET uP wITH her last night...at 1am...
one words..fANTASTIC!

LOOK-7/10 (lOOK liKE mIcHELLE cHONG)
bODY - 8/10 (nICE BOOBS)
mASSAGE-6/10 ( Short but okie la)
Sevice- 9/10 (Good Services)
BBBJ- 9/10 (sHIOK sHIOK ALL THE WAY)

oVERALL - 8/10
rTF - will Difinitely once if i got the vitamin M...

beachboii
24-09-2008, 07:33 PM
whILE WRiting this short FR...mAKE ME STEAm just by thinking of her blowing me..so immediately i sms her to book appointment. But it's seem that her appointment is fully book for the day till tomorrow..

She say she got training...What training she need? BBBJ training? Who is the master here? :D

oldgun
24-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Manage to secure XYZ service today at 3 pm, she told me to meet up  with her at JC.

waited for about 10 mins and the door bell ring. When open the door, saw a beautiful lady standing at the door. What really strike me was the boobs; it looks so big on her frame.

Soon we got to the shower and she washed me up, paying particular attention to my little brother and ass. While I am enjoying the process, she took my little brother wholesome with her mouth and started sucking it. The suction is just fantastic.

We quickly got to the bed and she suggested massage, I can only say her massage is missable and is a distant from the BBBJ that happened in the shower.

I turned over and she start to "body" massage me a nd soon my brother is in her mouth again. She suck  like there is no tomorrow. I cannot tahan liao, s o lay a down and my turn to tease her.I sucked her and finger her till she cried for me to stop.

She then suck me again vigously, this timereally cannot tahan and my poor brother surrender.

We lazed around for a while and then shower and we parted.

Look: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: Did not happen
RTF: likely

dummy364
24-09-2008, 09:11 PM
mET uP wITH her last night...at 1am...
one words..fANTASTIC!
LOOK-7/10 (lOOK liKE mIcHELLE cHONG)
bODY - 8/10 (nICE BOOBS)
mASSAGE-6/10 ( Short but okie la)
Sevice- 9/10 (Good Services)
BBBJ- 9/10 (sHIOK sHIOK ALL THE WAY)
oVERALL - 8/10
rTF - will Difinitely once if i got the vitamin M...

Thanks for ur nice straight to the point FR, beachboii!

whILE WRiting this short FR...mAKE ME STEAm just by thinking of her blowing me..so immediately i sms her to book appointment. But it's seem that her appointment is fully book for the day till tomorrow..

She say she got training...What training she need? BBBJ training? Who is the master here?

Given the fact that XYZ used to be a "TRAINER of bbbj" in her old workplace in Cheena before reaching our shores, she is already HIGHLY-SKILLED in this aspect. Many bros here can attest to this fact liao.

If she go through some more “training" then I really shudder to think how much more “利害” her mad bbbj skillz will become!

She "sucking intuition" is really amazing...She knows how to go slow or fast, deep or shallow, whether to lick the head, shaft or balls at the right time really make me surrender v fast when FJ her...

Arrrghhhh...horniness RAISING....need to make appt for another RTF liao....

Pls PM me for her ctc to try this GEM!

Prince7
25-09-2008, 10:22 AM
Link to bro dummy364:
Pls Click:http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/80597-xiao-yan-zi-returns-engage-you-fierce-bed-battle-39.html#post3088647

Link to bro Prince7: Pls Click: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/80597-xiao-yan-zi-returns-engage-you-fierce-bed-battle-32.html#post3039944

Bros, pls pm bro dummy364 or bro Prince7, instead of me, lopo, for XYZ's ctc.

With the stock market becoming very volatile bro ManuelFerarra has to spend all his time looking after his portfolio. If you have already pmed him and have not received any reply from him and if you think you are qualified pls pm bros dummy364 and Prince7....Cheers!

lopo

Have send out her ctc to some of the bros liao,

Any bros that need the ctc pls PM bro dummy364 or me.

XYZ, a Gem not to be MISSED !!!!

Prince7
25-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Bro tchinkoo,
Just received your PM, already replied you with XYZ CTC liao ;)
MAI TU LIAO LAR... quickly call her and enjoy yourself...Don't forget to post FR okay ???:p

Those bros interested to try XYZ, quick, quick PM bro dummy364 or me.
A GEM NOT TO BE MISSED !!! MAI TU LIAO LAR.. !!! ;)

andrew101
25-09-2008, 03:16 PM
RTF on XYZ

Promise XYZ to look for her when i have the free time. So yesterday was the time. After i left work around midnight. Give a try to call XYZ, knowing that she knock off at 1am.

Arrange an appointment with her at JC. As usual. booked room, sms her.And few mins she arrived with a nice blouse and 3quater jean. Still looking fresh and pretty as the first time we met.

Not going into full detail as what need to be said was mentioned in my previous post. same treatment and service and nothing to shout about.The experience was still as intense as ever.

Love the way she BBBJ and AR during shower time, a gentle BM from top to bottom. After, we came out and the action started. Frenching as usual like that’s no tomorrow, slowly catbath all over me before attacked my nip and way down to my didi. Never forget her solid suction and wet deepthroating with listerine apply. Damn Shiok......didi already uncontrol when she alternate sucking my wnole balls into her mouth and deepthroat. Duration was long and keep enjoying during the moment. Asked her to stop and proceed to next stage.

FInally, it come to the action, where she did a cowgirl after capping me. But unfortunetly can’t hold on for few minute. I request BBBJ again, and she smile with not a single remark. And in 69 position, she keep sucking hard and release. She sucked, i paint. Both were busy entertain each other. Thereafter, didi came and fully loaded.......CIM....still carry on sucking till dry.

Since is a 2hrs booking, we managed to have a sweet and wonderful TCSS for the rest of the time. Knowing that bro prince7(she told me) did call her during our TCSS to check if she was fine.

Sooner as is getting very late, i offer to send her home as is not safe for a girl going home alone.

Although the session timing abit weird whereby most of the people already in bed. But to me, no regret to book her at this hour, her service really making me more fresh:p. She really a true gem with superb service provided. Don’t give a miss. PM Bro Prince7 or Bro Dummy364 for contact.

XYZ did mention to me that Bro prince7 is a nice and responsible guy. Bro prince7, well done and keep up the good job and bro Dummy364 too for keeping the thread alive. Upz u guys for the effort.:)

Prince7
25-09-2008, 05:08 PM
Bro andrew101,

Very good FR, nice to hear you and XYZ can click well, :p
Please continue to give your support to her :p

Received PM from the followings bros today, Ctc given out liao :-
tchinkoo
dreamking68
Darts2557
sleepyguy

Please go ahead to call XYZ for arrangements...

For rest of bros who wish to have her Ctc, pls PM bro dummy364 or me.

A GEM NOT TO BE MISSED !!! MAI TU LIAO LAR.. !!! GO FOR IT !!!!!!

dummy364
25-09-2008, 10:18 PM
First look(7.5/10), like MC....78% alike...Then make some conversation while I still making kopi....Nice friendly attitude(8.5/10).

Was scanning her from top to bottom and rated her body(8/10). Soon stripped to bare and went for wash up.

Was staring at her boobs(8/10). Nice and firm for her proportion..

Soon soaping and she ruba ruba me with her ( . ) ( . )....Wah lan...Very good feel. Then she came down with her first round BBBJ (8.5/10).

If soft minded will blow off. But got to endure the moment for the main course.....really kill the mind power cells.......

Dry up and move to bed. She started off with her massage(7/10) on me. Then move on lick and blowing at my ears..Seducing.

The move me to diggie and AR(7.5/10). Very SONG......The came below with her killer BBBJ again helicoptering me.She will also give you those CFM look......

She was performing all her well trained skills on me, making me insane...
Cannot TAHAN liao and requested to be capped with my 003.

Her slutty moans(8/10) make you lost your will. Mission her and must comment on her hardworking FJ(8/10).

Me soon gameover liao.........
Next time definately must go for 2 rounds...LOL:D
RTF=====A MUST.

Value for $$ and the services provided. No SECOND WORDS to that.

Nice FR...very descriptive...:p

...my rod disappeared into her mouth and I sighed to signal my pleasure. Her BBBJ was firm and slow.. and she next took some warm water from the shower-head and engulfed my rod again.. *oooh*.. the sensation was nice.. and she even licked my balls and slowly let the warm water wash my scrotum until it felt slithtly ticklish.. (ok.. I got sensitive balls.. I can't help that)

XYZ got her back straight and even used her boobs to massage my rod.. and I had to hold onto her sholders for support... I was getting high from the shiokness. Sensing my pleasure rising, XYZ again gulped down my rod and began a hard and fast BBBJ, taking me almost by surprise.. and I almost blew it there and then.

Thats EXACTLY what I meant when I say that XYZ has an uncanny instinct in her bbbj...She's damnnnnnnnnn goood....

I had to curl my toes and grit my teeth to hold it all in.. and man it was tough. But somehow I managed.. and I even got to gently hold her head and thrust slowly with my hips into her mouth. No resistance as I was gentle (i think..).. and I even teased myself by using my hand to pull out my rod out of her mouth sideways, so that it make pop sound. She wasn't sure what I was doing at first, but after 2 tries, she got the idea and allowed me my naughtiness. She even stuck out her tongue as I was using my dick to tap her cheeks and I smiled as I tapped my rock-hard dick on her tongue.. like a workman hammering a nail. (I felt like I was shooting a porn movie)

Wah KNN...good trick leh...I must TRY liao!!!

My mouth opened and I slowly stuck my dick back into her mouth.. and I used my hips to thrust again... XYZ was using her hands to grab my ass and even pulled me into her as the slurping sounds filled the bathroom.

Bro...you ever thought of writing adult story boh? ;)

She moved sideways, to my right side.. and began a corkscrew action BBBJ.. using her head to twist and turn as my dick went in and out of her skillfull mouth. I watched as my mouth opened again.. and after over 30 seconds.. my lust grew so unsatiable that I sat up (with my dick still in her mouth), placed my hands on her head and pushed it down onto my groin.. while my hips thrusted and jerked upwards into her mouth.

Her saliva dripped onto my balls as the sucking noises grew louder.. but she never stopped and this is what I call DAMN GOOD SERVICE!! I must have fucked her mouth for close to 40 seconds, and she could have gone on until I exploded.. but I wanted to screw her.. so I asked her to cap me.

Forget the story...you should make PORN MOVIE....

My climax grew closer and I turned her body fully into a doggy position and asked her to move close to the edge of the bed....I breathed deeply and grabbed her bums firmly as I fucked her in the fastest pace and speed I could go.. and she panted.. yes.. panted loudly.. until she turned to ask if I wanted to cum with her. (who could refuse)... in another 10-15 thrusts.. my climax came and I grunted it out to let her know.. and she tilted her head back to moan a long moan....

I wanna be your Camera man can or not?

FOC!!!

Ratings below:
Face: 6.9/10 (almost a 7 but as I am a sucker for looks.. she missed by that bit)
Body: 7.5/10 (nice boobs and proportionate figure)
BBBJ: 9/10 (almost a 10 but suction not strong enuf for me.. but the corkscrew bbbj was definitely good.. and she's very accomodating)
FJ: 8.5/10 (accomodating and allows various positions)

Great FR...makes me horny again after reading it.

She is an ABSOLUTE SEX GEM....

PM me or Prince7 for this gem's ctc!

tchinkoo
26-09-2008, 12:38 AM
first got to thank prince7 for the ctc
as with onli 10 rep pt not many ppl will trust u
this i understand
once again thank u veri much

had a session with xyz this afternoon cause first time try this ctc thing
so abit blur after book room call her.. but cannot find machine to buy CD
so ask her to help....then in room wait wait wait no come leh
so try call her alamak hp no network Y this hotel like that
so dress up go outside call..ha ha she also looking high & low for mi
cause she say i give her wrong rm no...when she came she was sweating
i damn paiseh...next time must sms rm no.better!!!!

just a brief FR overall a veri good experience
xyz has good attiude;hard working,very willing to please u
she is tall, slim very good body
her bbbj is veri good,that;s where i gameover lah
will try the fj again next time

once again kam sia bro prince7

dummy364
26-09-2008, 01:47 AM
RTF on XYZ

Not going into full detail as what need to be said was mentioned in my previous post.

Love the way she BBBJ and AR during shower time, a gentle BM from top to bottom. Frenching as usual like that’s no tomorrow, slowly catbath all over me before attacked my nip and way down to my didi. Never forget her solid suction and wet deepthroating with listerine apply. Damn Shiok......didi already uncontrol when she alternate sucking my wnole balls into her mouth and deepthroat. Duration was long and keep enjoying during the moment. Asked her to stop and proceed to next stage.

FInally, it come to the action, where she did a cowgirl after capping me. But unfortunetly can’t hold on for few minute. I request BBBJ again, and she smile with not a single remark. And in 69 position, she keep sucking hard and release. She sucked, i paint. Both were busy entertain each other. Thereafter, didi came and fully loaded.......CIM....still carry on sucking till dry.

Since is a 2hrs booking, we managed to have a sweet and wonderful TCSS for the rest of the time.

Great FR as usual! Wahhh...I v jealous leh...such good svc! XYZ dun allow CIM as a general rule but is quite selective one!

Sooner as is getting very late, i offer to send her home as is not safe for a girl going home alone.

Such gentlemanly conduct...RARE these days!!! Kudos to you!

Although the session timing abit weird whereby most of the people already in bed. But to me, no regret to book her at this hour, her service really making me more fresh. She really a true gem with superb service provided. Don’t give a miss. PM Bro Prince7 or Bro Dummy364 for contact.

Thanks for the UPZ bro

Prince7
26-09-2008, 02:19 AM
first got to thank prince7 for the ctc
as with onli 10 rep pt not many ppl will trust u
this i understand
once again thank u veri much

had a session with xyz this afternoon cause first time try this ctc thing
so abit blur after book room call her.. but cannot find machine to buy CD
so ask her to help....then in room wait wait wait no come leh
so try call her alamak hp no network Y this hotel like that
so dress up go outside call..ha ha she also looking high & low for mi
cause she say i give her wrong rm no...when she came she was sweating
i damn paiseh...next time must sms rm no.better!!!!

just a brief FR overall a veri good experience
xyz has good attiude;hard working,very willing to please u
she is tall, slim very good body
her bbbj is veri good,that;s where i gameover lah
will try the fj again next time

once again kam sia bro prince7

Bro tchinkoo,
Thanks for your FR.
Do support and RTF XYZ if you find her service good ;)
I can see your next RTF will be a better experience than this.
Cheers and Thanks..

For rest of bros who wish to have her Ctc, pls PM bro dummy364 or me.
A GEM NOT TO BE MISSED !!! MAI TU LIAO LAR.. !!! GO FOR IT !!!!!!

alex18122003
26-09-2008, 02:27 AM
Glad to see that XYZ business veri gd nowadays :D

uobboss
26-09-2008, 02:36 AM
XYZ is a hardworking girl with superb bbbj skills .

Must try for bbbj lovers and test the battle and see who win . :D

alex18122003
26-09-2008, 02:38 AM
XYZ is a hardworking girl with superb bbbj skills .

Must try for bbbj lovers and test the battle and see who win . :D

Agree with u. Her BBBj skills had improved since my last RTF :p

chris8080
26-09-2008, 07:20 AM
wah wahhhhhhh long time never come in here see see liao, now then saw xyz's thread here so hot liao :D

RTF on XYZ

Promise XYZ to look for her when i have the free time. So yesterday was the time. After i left work around midnight. Give a try to call XYZ, knowing that she knock off at 1am.

nice to see that bro andrew RTF again :D
i think she was with u when she called me? :rolleyes:

BBBJ queen is xyz's nick? =)
gd done bro prince7 and bro dummy .......

Prince7
26-09-2008, 09:55 AM
Good morning to all,

Just received Pm from below bros, Ctc sent ;)
matteo88
ch 18

For those brothers that are reading this thread and has yet to try out XYZ, why hestitate ???
Just PM to bro dummy364 or me for her Ctc...

SHE'S A REAL GEM NOT TO BE MISSED !!! WHY WAIT ??? GO FOR IT !!!!

fresno99
26-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Have to agree with bros here of XYZ's BBBJ skills. Just met up with her for the first time recently, after several unsuccessful attempts due mainly to my stupid unearthly hour request. She was accomodating in trying to adjust to my timing and boy was I glad she did.

Not going into details of the rendezvous, just like to highlight some of the meeting points. She's got a great hour glass bod; even tho her mammaries cud be enhanced, but I am not complaining. Throughout the session, it was like a nice makeout with a close gal fren. She's good at making small talk and putting me at ease. After a long and stimulating BBBJ session, I told her I cud be shooting out soon into her mouth. She quickly say "ni bu yao zuo ai ma?" (You dont want to make love?). Of cos I do, so she quickly capped me and rode me like a nice stallion. As I was already extremely high, I only managed the cowgal and missionary position, exploding intensely into her nice warm lovehole after only some quick thrusting. Even then, she continued hugging me and light frenching me, and only after my didi became a worm did she turn me over on my back and helped to remove the CD n my millions of soldiers.

After that, we both lay down like 2 lovebirds, continuing our caressing, light kissing and small talk. Only then did I realised that I have not touched her heavenly lovehole, so I mentioned to her that I have not done that. She replied naughtily "I din stop you wat.. u too excited only..." With that remark, I of cos proceeded to caress her clit and fingered her - she was enjoying it with light sighs...

Wa cao, I could have spent hours just lying there with her but alas I gotta go to earn my measly keep. She actually told me to stay, but I reminded her that if I got no work, I got no $$ to feed her lor.. She winked at that remark..

In essence, a really nice session with a really nice lady.

andrew101
26-09-2008, 11:39 AM
[QUOTE=Prince7;3093986]Bro andrew101,

Very good FR, nice to hear you and XYZ can click well,
Please continue to give your support to her

Tks for the upz, already upz u back:)

[QUOTE=dummy364;3095210]Great FR as usual! Wahhh...I v jealous leh...such good svc! XYZ dun allow CIM as a general rule but is quite selective one!

Yap! CIM is optional for her. I got it maybe we both have super great chemistry.:p Depend on her too, Accept her decision, don’t force her if she don’t feel like doing CIM.

Glad to see that XYZ business veri gd nowadays :D

Was told her business not really good. That night, i was the 2nd customer of the day. She might return to china if business is not doing well.

Bros who haven’t try this tip-top service provider. Pls Pm Prince7 or dummy364 for contact. No regret after u have session with her. Definietly worth every cent. BTW, trust me, her BBBJ is so powerful that u can’t even tahan for few min. Be prepare for the battle. Happy bonking.:)

dummy364
26-09-2008, 11:53 AM
PM BOX cleared!!!

Please PM me or Prince7 for this GEM's ctc!!!

:p

shchen
26-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Thanks bro for the contact. I tried her yesterday. My short report as follows:

Look -6.5/10
Body - 7/10
Boobs - 33D (I believe it is enhanced)
Massage -6/10 (ok)
Sevice- 7/10
BBBJ- 7/10 (I prefer slow and easy but she is Fast and the Furious)
Overall - 7/10

RTF - There are too many to try.

Prince7
26-09-2008, 03:33 PM
Understand from XYZ that today there's only 1 customer patronise her.

So good opportunity for the bros here to make an appointment with her today at your convenience, except during her working hours from 9pm to 1am...

Mai Tu Liao bros, pick up your phone and give her a call :p

Those bros that have yet to get her Ctc, please don't feel shy,
Just PM to bro dummy364 or me for her Ctc...

SHE'S A REAL GEM NOT TO BE MISSED !!! WHY WAIT ??? GO FOR IT !!!!

Prince7
26-09-2008, 06:18 PM
wah wahhhhhhh long time never come in here see see liao, now then saw xyz's thread here so hot liao
nice to see that bro andrew RTF again
i think she was with u when she called me?

BBBJ queen is xyz's nick? =)
gd done bro prince7 and bro dummy .......

Bro chris,
When you going to RTF her huh??? :rolleyes:

Have to agree with bros here of XYZ's BBBJ skills. Just met up with her for the first time recently, after several unsuccessful attempts due mainly to my stupid unearthly hour request. She was accomodating in trying to adjust to my timing and boy was I glad she did.

Not going into details of the rendezvous, just like to highlight some of the meeting points. She's got a great hour glass bod; even tho her mammaries

Wa cao, I could have spent hours just lying there with her but alas I gotta go to earn my measly keep. She actually told me to stay, but I reminded her that if I got no work, I got no $$ to feed her lor.. She winked at that remark..

In essence, a really nice session with a really nice lady.

Bro fresno,
Thanks for the FR, pls continue to support her if you find her sevice SEXTISFYING :D

Those bros that have yet to get her Ctc, Just PM to bro dummy364 or me for her Ctc...

SHE'S A REAL GEM NOT TO BE MISSED !!! MAKE A CALL AND ARRANGE FOR YOUR SEXTISFYING SEXXION WITH HER !!!!

composite2005
26-09-2008, 06:31 PM
Walau going thru all the FR almost all surrender at her MOUTH ! Truly a BBBJ Queen.
Must RTF soon but the forest is growing, hee hee.
Cheers

Prince7
26-09-2008, 07:25 PM
I Just received a call from XYZ...
She mentioned today she encountered 2 brothers FLY HER AEROPLANE :o :mad:

Brothers that booked her time-slots and if can't make it on-time, please give XYZ a call to cancel the time-slots so that she can allocate that slot to another brother.
Need all brothers here to co-operate so that XYZ can focus ON SERVICING ALL BROTHERS HERE !!!!

Brothers that have yet to receive her Ctc, pls PM Bro dummy364 or me for the Ctc...

XYZ IS A REAL GEM NOT TO BE MISSED !!! SO MAI TU LIAO !!! QUICK QUICK GO LOOK FOR HER !!!!

dreamking68
26-09-2008, 08:02 PM
Thx bro LOPO for giving her my ctc and bro Prince7 for giving her ctc to me.

I had a session with xyz ytd evening. Her service is VERY GOOD! Nv regret looking for her.

Attitude - 10/10
Look - 7/10
Boobs - D (Big and firm)
Body - 7/10 (Very smooth)
BBBJ - 9/10 (I like the way she did it)
Massage - (nv ask for it, will it next time)
FJ - 8/10
Damage - $60
RTF - Sure will

Good Gem.

GL0806
26-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Had a session with XYZ this afternoon.

Below is my simple FR.

Looks: 6/10 (her look does resemble Michelle Chong at least 60%)
Boobs: 6.5/10
Figure: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10 (BBBJ with me in doggie position)
FJ: 6/10

Wanted to do 2 shots with her but was not able to do 2nd round coz i was too tired, didnt sleep well last nite.

Prince7
27-09-2008, 02:38 AM
Had a session with XYZ this afternoon.

Below is my simple FR.

Looks: 6/10 (her look does resemble Michelle Chong at least 60%)
Boobs: 6.5/10
Figure: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10 (BBBJ with me in doggie position)

Wanted to do 2 shots with her but was not able to do 2nd round coz i was too tired, didnt sleep well last nite.

Bro GL0806,
Sweet and short FR ;)
Wow, BBBJ with you in doggie position ??? :cool: ... Feelings must be siok right :p
Pls RTF if you like her service...

Brothers that have yet to receive XYZ's Ctc, feel free to PM Bro dummy364 or Me for her Ctc !!!!

She's a GEM not to be Missed !!!!

Prince7
27-09-2008, 01:34 PM

I had a session with xyz ytd evening. Her service is VERY GOOD! Nv regret looking for her.

Attitude - 10/10
Look - 7/10
Boobs - D (Big and firm)
Massage - (nv ask for it, will it next time)
FJ - 8/10
Damage - $60
RTF - Sure will

Good Gem.

Bro dreamking68,

Thanks for the FR.
If you like her service, please continue to give her full support lor ;)

Brothers that have yet to receive XYZ's Ctc, feel free to PM Bro dummy364 or Me for her Ctc !!!!

Zacch
27-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Hi Bros

First of all I am not a very good FR guys so i will try my best here :P

Thx bro LOPO for giving her my ctc

I had a session with xyz today afternoon.

What happen was i call her and she pick up my call and she was half awake I feel so bad waking her up as I know she work very late at night, so I book a time with her today at about 12pm at joo chait H81 she said ok ! lol I was so happy to meet her cause she was a gem

Long story short, what happen was she came in to the room and we chat abit before going into shower and stuff...

After awhile of chatting we went in for a shower wow she give me a BBBJ and it was so GOOD! and she keep looking at me and was like telling me to RAPE her OMG....her BOOBS was GREAT FIRM and nice nipple PINK too!!

After shower we went up to bed and she ask me to turn around and gave me a AR and a BBBJ from BELOW god that was heaven!! I nearly came her BBBJ was good! When she suck you can feel her tongue keep on twisting....I was so hard on no chocice but ask her to slow down lol

And then she ask me to turn over she gave me a good cat bath wow from top to bottom she was freaking good at BBBJ and her BOOBS was so nice to touch as I am a boobs guys lol

After awhile she ask me to poke her lol well first she ride on me she was nice and she know how to tighten her pussy as you can feel it nice feeling and she was wet lol after awhile we change position to missionary and i gave her a good hard PUMP she was shouting like no tomrrow wow i have to ask her to lower her tone lol

Then coming to the last past i flip her over for spoon and I BANG BANG BANG she was wet wet wet and she MOAN so loud lol after awhile i lost the WAR I shoot into her ofcourse with RUBBER bros lol...

We went for a shower and after that we lay down on the bed and she was like GF hug you kiss you best part is she try to get you up again she play with you little bro and suck you nipple again lol. But as i was in a rush so I told her next time :P

sorry i try my best here lol

Attitude - 9/10
Look - 6.5/10
Boobs - C (Big and firm)
Massage - 6/10 ( Soothing Massage Not that kind of hard massage )
FJ - 8/10
Damage - $60 - Tip her extra 20
RTF - Sure will

Good Gem.

Prince7
27-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Hi Bros

First of all I am not a very good FR guys so i will try my best here :P

Thx bro LOPO for giving her my ctc

I had a session with xyz today afternoon.

What happen was i call her and she pick up my call and she was half awake I feel so bad waking her up as I know she work very late at night, so I book a time with her today at about 12pm at joo chait H81 she said ok ! lol I was so happy to meet her cause she was a gem

After awhile she ask me to poke her lol well first she ride on me she was nice and she know how to tighten her pussy as you can feel it nice feeling and she was wet lol after awhile we change position to missionary and i gave her a good hard PUMP she was shouting like no tomrrow wow i have to ask her to lower her tone lol

Then coming to the last past i flip her over for spoon and I BANG BANG BANG she was wet wet wet and she MOAN so loud lol after awhile i lost the WAR I shoot into her ofcourse with RUBBER bros lol...

We went for a shower and after that we lay down on the bed and she was like GF hug you kiss you best part is she try to get you up again she play with you little bro and suck you nipple again lol. But as i was in a rush so I told her next time :P

sorry i try my best here lol

Attitude - 9/10
Look - 6.5/10
Boobs - C (Big and firm)
Massage - 6/10 ( Soothing Massage Not that kind of hard massage )
FJ - 8/10
Damage - $60 - Tip her extra 20
RTF - Sure will

Good Gem.

Bro Zacch,
Good FR, upz you ;)

Please continue to support XYZ as she is a great Gem !!!!

To brothers out there, understand from her earlier that there's available time-slots in the afternoon, so Mai Tu Liao, Quickly call her and book the Sextisfying Sexxion with her !!!!

dummy364
27-09-2008, 03:52 PM

Good Gem.

Nice FR...Thanks 4 ur support!

Guys who need her ctc, please PM Prince7 or me! :p

gertt234
27-09-2008, 04:05 PM
First of all, thanks to ManuelFerrara for the contact.

Here's my VERY short FR since there's already so much said about her.

Attitude - V. Good. I was late as there's so many jams on the roads these days but she still no black face. Think she waited almost 30 mins.
Look - Like what bro's said, a bit like Michele Chong.
Boobs - Natural, nice.
Body - Nice figure.
BBBJ - V. Good
FJ - Nice but mission incomplete as my little one not cooperative due to lack of sleep. :(
RTF - Thinking of hibernating a few months so might not. But definitely worth a revisit if I am not hibernating to complete the mission. :p

Prince7
27-09-2008, 08:17 PM
First of all, thanks to ManuelFerrara for the contact.

Here's my VERY short FR since there's already so much said about her.

Attitude - V. Good. I was late as there's so many jams on the roads these days but she still no black face. Think she waited almost 30 mins.
Look - Like what bro's said, a bit like Michele Chong.
Boobs - Natural, nice.
Body - Nice figure.
BBBJ - V. Good
FJ - Nice but mission incomplete as my little one not cooperative due to lack of sleep. :(
RTF - Thinking of hibernating a few months so might not. But definitely worth a revisit if I am not hibernating to complete the mission. :p

Bro gertt234,
Thanks for the FR ;)
Pls RTF her instead of hibernating :p Can ??

OK lar, To brothers out there, understand from her that there's available time-slots tonight after 1am, so those brothers that would like to try her in the wee hours, pls Ctc her for the Sextisfying Sexxion !!!!

Songsong77
28-09-2008, 01:42 AM
Thanks bro ManuelFerrara for her contact.

I tried XYZ about 2 weeks ago. Sorry for this late FR. Overall she is best in attitude. I wanted 2 shots at 100 and she agreed beforehand. However, as I called her in the morning and on her at night, she forgot and fixed another appt after me. I only tried her one shot. But she is very bubbly and had a great personality. Some stats:

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (enhanced)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
Overall: 7.5/10
RTF: Sure

gertt234
28-09-2008, 04:16 AM
Bro gertt234,
Thanks for the FR ;)
Pls RTF her instead of hibernating :p Can ??

Bro, cannot promise. Still got a few numbers to go so that Bro's who pass me contact is not in vain (and also make sure fellow SBF's don't think I number collector). Wallet also cannot tahan. :p

Prince7
28-09-2008, 11:16 AM
Thanks bro ManuelFerrara for her contact.

I tried XYZ about 2 weeks ago. Sorry for this late FR. Overall she is best in attitude. I wanted 2 shots at 100 and she agreed beforehand. However, as I called her in the morning and on her at night, she forgot and fixed another appt after me. I only tried her one shot. But she is very bubbly and had a great personality. Some stats:

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (enhanced)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
Overall: 7.5/10
RTF: Sure

Hi Bro Songsong77,
Good short and sweet FR :p
So you enjoy until songsong rite :p

Prince7
28-09-2008, 11:59 AM
Bro, cannot promise. Still got a few numbers to go so that Bro's who pass me contact is not in vain (and also make sure fellow SBF's don't think I number collector). Wallet also cannot tahan. :p

Yup bro, understand understand :p
Important is you enjoy what you doing ;)
Cheers

Prince7
28-09-2008, 12:52 PM
LATEST UPDATE,

XYZ RED-LIGHT STARTS TODAY :o

Cheers

ManuelFerrara
28-09-2008, 03:49 PM
LATEST UPDATE,

XYZ RED-LIGHT STARTS TODAY :o

Cheers

Do bear in mind she still able to offer BBBJ + Massaage at $50/1/1 or $100/2/2 during her red tide.:D

Doomas
29-09-2008, 12:01 AM
Did a RTF on sassy XYZ. She's as good as ever, with a fantastic BBBJ to match her vogueliciously hot booty. One thing, has anyone managed to paint her yet? She still dun allow me to give her a tongue lashing :(

She also mentioned to me abt the few fellas who flew her aeroplane recently. Pls lah, so rare we get such a gem with out of this world service, out of this world BBBJ and out of this world bonking, dun spoil the market for the other bros leh.

Doomas

Checkers
29-09-2008, 01:00 AM
Do bear in mind she still able to offer BBBJ + Massaage at $50/1/1 or $100/2/2 during her red tide.:D

gd deal :D

wetcloset
29-09-2008, 01:05 AM
Firstly, thanks to Bro ManuelFerrera for sharing her contacts. Had her a couple of weeks ago. My FR as below:

Looks: pretty sexy
Boobs: a handful and firm
BJ: with good suction. one of the best i have experienced
catbath: quite standard
FJ: thumbs up for her horniness
frenching: NA
Shower action: while cleaning, she would do a quick BBBJ with the water running down the body. shiok!
attitude: cheerful & chatty. however she appeared a bit rush during our session coz i think her time management is not good. before 1 hr was up, she had to leave for another customer. but she promised me she would take her time the next time we meet.

Prince7
29-09-2008, 01:35 AM
Firstly, thanks to Bro ManuelFerrera for sharing her contacts. Had her a couple of weeks ago. My FR as below:

Looks: pretty sexy
Boobs: a handful and firm
BJ: with good suction. one of the best i have experienced
catbath: quite standard
FJ: thumbs up for her horniness
frenching: NA
Shower action: while cleaning, she would do a quick BBBJ with the water running down the body. shiok!
attitude: cheerful & chatty. however she appeared a bit rush during our session coz i think her time management is not good. before 1 hr was up, she had to leave for another customer. but she promised me she would take her time the next time we meet.

Bro wetcloset,
Thanks for the short and sweet FR ;)
No worries about her time management, I have spoken to her on that, which is her main weaknesses. she will keep an half hour break in between her time-slots to prevent such unpleasant rushing, :D

Cheers

Ashgrove6
29-09-2008, 05:02 PM
[QUOTE=Doomas;3102633]Did a RTF on sassy XYZ. She's as good as ever, with a fantastic BBBJ to match her vogueliciously hot booty. One thing, has anyone managed to paint her yet? She still dun allow me to give her a tongue lashing :(

Special thanks to Bro M.F. for contact.
Managed to up her last week. Stats as stated by Bros so I don't have to repeat. Frankly, nothing special about her despite the ratings. (I STILL PREFER BAIXUE) Maybe she was feeling moody that day as I was the only customer (my slot was 2pm) and no more bookings after that. What happened to her supporters???

Yes, I painted her she said I "was the only one" that did so in S'pore. One thing that I learned about PRC FL, only believed 30% of their statements. I am sure other brothers painted her as well.

Cheers Bro & happy bonking!!

Kellindil
29-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Thanks to M. F. for the contact. I got it 2-3 months back but did not get to try out this lady until recently.

Xiao Yan Zhi does bear a passing resemblance with Michelle Chong, that is an older version of her. She does have pretty tight body though, and okay boobs.

The good:

Her BJ skill is above average, and she really knows how to work the tongue to pleasure. Very skillful in this aspect. The massage had enough strength, but lacking in skill.

The bad:

She was pretty distracted during the session. By her phone, and the TV. She also did not proactively cuddle and kinda rushed off before 1 hour was up (seems to be another appointment).

Painting: no
Fingering: no
Frenching: no

Verdict: Most likely no RTF unless I am specifically looking for BJ.

dummy364
30-09-2008, 11:28 PM
Thanks to M. F. for the contact. I got it 2-3 months back but did not get to try out this lady until recently.
Xiao Yan Zhi does bear a passing resemblance with Michelle Chong, that is an older version of her. She does have pretty tight body though, and okay boobs.
The good:
Her BJ skill is above average, and she really knows how to work the tongue to pleasure. Very skillful in this aspect. The massage had enough strength, but lacking in skill.
The bad:
She was pretty distracted during the session. By her phone, and the TV. She also did not proactively cuddle and kinda rushed off before 1 hour was up (seems to be another appointment).
Painting: no
Fingering: no
Frenching: no
Verdict: Most likely no RTF unless I am specifically looking for BJ.

Thanks for your FR.

Despite whatever that was said about XYZ, like every other WL, she has her good points which in my opinion, far outweigh any bad. This is reflected in the many positive FRs on her. Perhaps you caught her on a bad day lah.

Every man is entitled to his opinion and also his tastes in women. XYZ might not be what you are looking for in terms of GFE but I m sure she is still grateful for your support and taking the time to write a FR!

Cheers!

Anybody wanting this GEM's ctc, do PM me or bro Prince7! Thanks!

Prince7
01-10-2008, 01:53 AM
All bros,

XYZ GREEN LIGHT liao :p

You all know what to do right ???:p

onion_rings
01-10-2008, 04:47 AM
Anybody wanting this GEM's ctc, do PM me or bro Prince7! Thanks!

Bro dummy364, is her ctc nos XXXXX765? Tried sms her 2 weeks ago & she din reply to me leh :D

dummy364
01-10-2008, 04:19 PM
bro dummy364, may I have her contact?

PMs for this GEM's ctc have been replied! Hope to see more FRs! Thanks!

dummy364
01-10-2008, 09:53 PM
Bro dummy364, is her ctc nos XXXXX765? Tried sms her 2 weeks ago & she din reply to me leh

Huh? How can dun reply my BAWANG brudder? Perhaps her hp sms memory full lah...I will PM u her number and also ask her look forward to your booking! :p

dummy364
01-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Did a RTF on sassy XYZ. She's as good as ever, with a fantastic BBBJ to match her vogueliciously hot booty.

Pls lah, so rare we get such a gem with out of this world service, out of this world BBBJ and out of this world bonking, dun spoil the market for the other bros leh.

Doomas

Thank you for ur RTF FR and kind comments, Commander Doomas...:)

onion_rings
02-10-2008, 05:12 AM
Huh? How can dun reply my BAWANG brudder? Perhaps her hp sms memory full lah...I will PM u her number and also ask her look forward to your booking! :p

bro dummy364, 2 wks ago suddenly in the middle of the nite felt horny so just sms her lor... Anyway still outstation at the moment... Anyway tks for your pm :D

Prince7
02-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Good morning to all,

Some updates on XYZ schedule.
Due to her Show Performance in QingWang KTV scheduled on this month 21st to 23rd, she is rehearsing for the upcoming show and need to report to work earlier, as such her Booking Time-Slots re-scheduled as follows:-

10am to 7pm ( last call )
1am to 3am

Brothers that want this GEM's ctc, pls PM Bro dummy364 or Me!

Thanks and Cheers !!

dummy364
02-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Good morning to all,

Due to her Show Performance in KTV scheduled on this month 21st to 23rd, she is rehearsing for the upcoming show and need to report to work earlier, as such her Booking Time-Slots re-scheduled as follows:-

1am to 3am

Thanks for the tag, Prince7.

Likely she will be quite busy during this month and I would advise anybody wanting a session with this GEM to book early and book FAST!

Prince7
02-10-2008, 06:19 PM

Likely she will be quite busy during this month and I would advise anybody wanting a session with this GEM to book early and book FAST!

You are welcome bro dummy364,

Me same as you, just trying my best to provide assistance to her needs.

Cheers

dummy364
03-10-2008, 11:41 AM
Yes, her massage is superb as she is trained in ZhuHai massage parlour b4. During her "red alert", she is still able to provide massage + BBBJ.

Yes, she believes in giving u the best at $60/1/1 or $120/2/2 thus she was shocked that u overpay her. However, i think her service deserve a at least $80/1/1 or $160/2/2. Do tip her if u like her.

Probably she can be crown as BBBJ Queen cum Best Service FL
= Conditions apply

Hmmm I have to agree. Her BBBJ is really outta this world. Getting to enjoy it MORE and MORE these daysssss.......

XYZ realy lived up to her reputation and was really spot on time
indeed she resembles that M-Chong TV personality

Still I love both their bodies, esp they have what I dun have --- titties!!
I find XYZ sweet and chatty with a good body
A keen listener, she's quite charming really
after telling her my needs, she disrobed and went to pamper my lao body
her massage was good and solid, punhcing me as hard as I could muster
after a good 15 minutes, I told her my little didi wanna enjoy her...
she began with a real good BBBJ..sucking, licking and teasing
1st d entire shaft, then d knob, in between my 2 dingdongs she goes slurping
oh how shiok...but as always...DirtyHairy does not go away without poking
so tell her so, and after donning CD (good gal she went down to buy for me)
she began doing me, riding as if I was a donkey
it was "hee haw" as she rode up and down and even sideways
while I feasted on her ample tits, caressing, nibblingon her tua neh-nehs
I decided to take over, and she tried to help ensure me didi remains inside her
but clumsy old DHairy...no longer supple so had to adjust by taking out dickie
ebfore I shove into her hard and deeply since she wanna it as if badly
I skewed her hard becos her pussy was wet naturally...so wont cause injury
as missionary was my favourite position, I continued pumping deeply,
lifting her left leg over my shouklder as I charged & bulldozed for deeper entry
She never minded...and there were moans and shrieks
but I dont care if they were real or fakes
bcos anyone as horny as me so early in the morning
just wanna enjoy a good, solid hard sex and the cumming
which I did but not after several more stops, slow down, hard charging
until both of us were perspiring unlike Phelps the new Olympic swim king
XYZ's service and atttitude, plus her personality
makes paying her a visit value for your money!
for that DirtyHairy has tipped her handsomely.:D

HMmm perhaps bro, a RTF is in order after such a long absence? :p

PM me or Prince7 for this GEM's contact and to try her heavenly services!

Freeman56
03-10-2008, 11:44 AM
Bro Prince7, can share XYZ contact?

Accord_JDM
03-10-2008, 03:14 PM
was fortunate to had a session with her...
indeed she really dressed well with a singer's look...
someone u will see at high class KTV such as La Vegas KTV standard...

however she was quite rush to complete the session so overall impression of her is average only but given the fact she only charged $60 for a session including a short body massage is value for money...

here is her FR...

Name: Xiao Yan Zi (She said Xiao Yan is her real name)
Looks: 7/10 (little bit above average)
Ht/Wt: 163/48 (slim & petite)
Stats: 32B (enhanced) / 25 / 34 (hourglass body)
Body Massage: 6.5/10 (got strength... can be improved)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (a good blower in bed and in toilet...)
Frenching: nil
FJ: 7/10 (too rush to finish up the session)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (cheerful, chatty but a bit rushing for time)
Damage: 60 + 20(tips) + 20(rm)
Overall Rating: 7.5/10 (value for money)
RTF: depends...

Cheers...

dummy364
03-10-2008, 09:12 PM
was fortunate to had a session with her...
indeed she really dressed well with a singer's look...
someone u will see at high class KTV such as La Vegas KTV standard...
however she was quite rush to complete the session so overall impression of her is average only but given the fact she only charged $60 for a session including a short body massage is value for money...

Name: Xiao Yan Zi
Looks: 7/10 (little bit above average)
Ht/Wt: 163/48 (slim & petite)
Stats: 32B (enhanced) / 25 / 34 (hourglass body)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (a good blower in bed and in toilet...)
FJ: 7/10 (too rush to finish up the session)
Damage: 60 + 20(tips) + 20(rm)
Overall Rating: 7.5/10 (value for money)
RTF: depends...

Thanks for your FR, bro...I will reflect your comments to her and ask her not to be so chop chop when it comes to service. After all, establishing a rapport with customer is also an important part of service.

Actually hor, she also a bit "kan cheong" one so give impression that she is rushing.

My impression is that she gets much better on each RTF and with her looks and service levels, it is no hardship to RTF her ;)

Personally I lost count how many times I RTF'd her liao. Each time was better than the last!!

Please PM me or Prince7 for her ctc!

Zonal101
03-10-2008, 11:24 PM
Called Jia Jia yesteady afternoon for a slot however she was only able to accomodate later in the night which I couldn't made it. Thus, contacted XYZ and was directed to meet her at JC.
After I had checked into the room, she called within a couple of seconds and before I could eased myself in the toilet she was at the door.
Although the session lasted about 50 minutes as she had another brother awaiting, I must say that it was a fulfilling experience.
Here is my FR:
Look : 6.5/10 (should be in the last 20s)
Body : 7/10 (Fairly smooth complexion and shapely)
Boobs : 34" with Pencil eraser nips
BBBJ : 9/10 deep throat and long lasting suction
Massage: 6/10 Fairly hard
FJ : 8.5/10 Fairly tight with deep thrusting action.
Damage : $60 + $10 tips
RFT : Will repeat if time permits.
Many thanks to MF for the contact.

dummy364
04-10-2008, 01:37 AM
Although the session lasted about 50 minutes as she had another brother awaiting, I must say that it was a fulfilling experience.
Here is my FR:
Look : 6.5/10 (should be in the last 20s)
Body : 7/10 (Fairly smooth complexion and shapely)
Boobs : 34" with Pencil eraser nips
BBBJ : 9/10 deep throat and long lasting suction
Massage: 6/10 Fairly hard
FJ : 8.5/10 Fairly tight with deep thrusting action.
RFT : Will repeat if time permits.
Many thanks to MF for the contact.

Thanks for your FR bro! :p

Please PM me or Prince7 for her CTC!

mcvovin
04-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Thanks Bro Manuel for the ctc, arrange a session with XYZ and my FR as follows

Looks: 5/10
Body Massage: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (Shiok blow in bed and in toilet and got AR)
Overall Rating: 7.5/10 (Good service and value for money)
RTF: can consider

dummy364
05-10-2008, 02:08 AM
Looks: 5/10
Body Massage: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (Shiok blow in bed and in toilet and got AR)
Overall Rating: 7.5/10 (Good service and value for money)
RTF: can consider

Thanks for your FR, McLovin (Yes, I saw 'SUPERBAD' too. Not bad movie. Funny!)

UPZ u for ur efforts!

Do PM Prince7 or me for this GEM's CTC! FRs will be appreciated!

Prince7
06-10-2008, 10:07 AM
Due to her Show Performance in QingWang KTV scheduled on this month 21st to 23rd, she is rehearsing for the upcoming show and need to report to work earlier, as such her Booking Time-Slots re-scheduled as follows:-

1am to 3am

Good Morning to all,

Thanks and Cheers !!

BroAA
06-10-2008, 10:24 AM
Below is my brief FR after my visit of XYZ on Friday.

Look: 6/10 (neither SYT nor MILF, range in between, late 20s)
Boobs: quite handful but feel like fake
Body: a bit of tummy. well proportionate
FJ: 6/10 (accomodating)
BBBJ: 7/10 (great effort, blow in toilet and on the bed)
AR: 6/10 (with mint spray)
Frenching: No
Painting: No
Fingering: Outer part
Attitude: chatty
Massage: 5/10 (maybe she is too tired)
RTF: Not my type
Damage: 60 + 10 tips + 30 Rm

Prince7
06-10-2008, 11:47 AM
Below is my brief FR after my visit of XYZ on Friday.

Look: 6/10 (neither SYT nor MILF, range in between, late 20s)
Boobs: quite handful but feel like fake
Body: a bit of tummy. well proportionate
FJ: 6/10 (accomodating)
BBBJ: 7/10 (great effort, blow in toilet and on the bed)
AR: 6/10 (with mint spray)
Frenching: No
Painting: No
Fingering: Outer part
Attitude: chatty
Massage: 5/10 (maybe she is too tired)
RTF: Not my type
Damage: 60 + 10 tips + 30 Rm

Thanks bro BroAA for the brief FR, ;)

Those Brothers that like her service, Mai Tu Liao, pick up your phone and give her a call to book the time-slot ,

Thanks and Cheers !!

dummy364
07-10-2008, 02:20 PM
Seeing her FRs, I got ITCH to RTF again...miss her amazing bbbj...maybe this time she will let me CIM? :p

Anybody wanting her CTC please PM me or Prince7. Slots subject to availability!

runscape
07-10-2008, 07:16 PM
First would like to thank Brother Manuel Ferrara for contact of XYZ.

It was almost a month ago after I got the contact. Today I set a deadline for myself that, die die, must fulfill my "duty" to try out XYZ and write a FR.

Called XYZ and confirm booking time with her. A bit "mountain tortise" as I do not know where is H81 Sakura and actually parked my car at Joo Chiat Complex and walked along JC road to look for the hotel. Suddenly my phone rang and XYZ want to know if I had arrived. So under her guidance, found the hotel and got a room. Just finished my PEE and "Ting Tong", she arrived. She was really fast hand fast leg. First impression was quite good. Before I start my business, there were already a lot of calls. Some were for appointments and some were for cancellation. She switched off her phone and both of us zoomed in the bath room. And actions started from the bathroom. Her tongue is "No Horse Run" Moved like a snake.

Started with a light massage , followed by cat-bath and AR. Of course, she used the mouth wash which I brought. Hygiene is important. I must admit that this is one of the best that I had experienced. Of couse have to service her a little bit to arouse her sexual desire. When she was very wet, I finished her off with missionary.

I told her quietly not to shout when she cummed. Brother here, we must support her so as not to lose this good GEMs.

graw
07-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Seeing her FRs, I got ITCH to RTF again...miss her amazing bbbj...maybe this time she will let me CIM? :p

Anybody wanting her CTC please PM me or Prince7. Slots subject to availability!

Thanks bro for the contact. Already made booking with her this coming Friday. kiaSu mah...so book early!! Hope she wont forget!! :D

dummy364
07-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Today I set a deadline for myself that, die die, must fulfill my "duty" to try out XYZ and write a FR.

Just finished my PEE and "Ting Tong", she arrived. She was really fast hand fast leg. First impression was quite good. Before I start my business, there were already a lot of calls. Some were for appointments and some were for cancellation. She switched off her phone and both of us zoomed in the bath room. And actions started from the bathroom. Her tongue is "No Horse Run" Moved like a snake.

Started with a light massage , followed by cat-bath and AR. Of course, she used the mouth wash which I brought. Hygiene is important. I must admit that this is one of the best that I had experienced.When she was very wet, I finished her off with missionary.

Brother here, we must support her so as not to lose this good GEMs.

Nice FR...Hv upz u for ur efforts! Yep, XYZ's definitely a great service provider amongst the WLs here...

Thanks bro for the contact. Already made booking with her this coming Friday. kiaSu mah...so book early!! Hope she wont forget!

Unlikely she will. Still, it's best to confirm with her the night before. That's what I usually do as I dun want to miss her service!

Do PM me or Prince7 for this GEM's CTC. Her service really no horse run!

runscape
08-10-2008, 12:40 PM
[QUOTE=dummy364;3127914]Nice FR...Hv upz u for ur efforts! Yep, XYZ's definitely a great service provider amongst the WLs here...

Hi Brother dummy364:

Thanks for the additional points.

Hanncock
08-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Just managed to book an appt with xyz tomorrow. :D
Will write a FR after it.

Prince7
09-10-2008, 05:09 PM
Just managed to book an appt with xyz tomorrow. :D

Bro Hanncock,
Waiting for your horny FR :p

Those Brothers that like her service, Mai Tu Liao, pick up your phone and give her a call to book the time-slot ,

Thanks and Cheers !!

dummy364
10-10-2008, 12:20 PM
Just managed to book an appt with xyz tomorrow.

Can request ur FR to be read liao CFM steam tat kind? Aint read a solid one for a while liao....Kum Sia...Kum Sia....

PM me or Prince7 for this GEM's CTC. Weekend is here so slots may be limited!!! TY for understanding! :p

Hanncock
11-10-2008, 12:19 PM
Can request ur FR to be read liao CFM steam tat kind? Aint read a solid one for a while liao....Kum Sia...Kum Sia....

PM me or Prince7 for this GEM's CTC. Weekend is here so slots may be limited!!! TY for understanding! :p

Wah... pressured! :eek:

Hanncock
11-10-2008, 12:34 PM
FR on XYZ

I won't go into the SOP stuffs i.e breaking ice, TCSS, and shower.

Started with bbbj - my flaccid cock was in her mouth before I knew it. I leaned back against the bed and sighed. Her tongue flicked around the base as she pushed the rest of my penis to the back of her throat. Obviously she knew this would get my cock hard quickly, and was ecstatic when she was rewarded with exactly that. Feeling mycock grow in her mouth.
She slowly pulled her mouth back, all the way to the tip. Her tongue circled the smooth skin that was there, then flattened down the front. She lifted her hand and wrapped it around the base, suctioned her mouth, and with a pop pulled all the way off. Lifting my shaft she sucked one ball into her mouth and then the other as her hand stroked my cock. Her tongue then found my anal and she started exploring it with her skilful tongue, probing it and licking. The desire to feel my hardness in her mouth again was overwhelming I guess, so with her hand steadying my cock, she moved her mouth back over it, and plunged it deep into her throat.

I let out a load guttural sound. Her hand was back on my shaft working in unison with her mouth, as she moved up and down on him in a steady rhythm. My hands were kept busy, squeezing her breasts which she seems to enjoy with occassional moans while her mouth is filled with my cock. Sporadically, she would again push her mouth all the way down my entire length. The feeling of my dick moving down her throat was indescribable, one of the best feelings in the world.

After a good 15mins of sucking, I signalled to her I was cumming and I eventually did not CIM though.

She cleaned me up and I went to washed up and we TCSS for a while before the next round begins... ...

FR to be continued....

P.S: please up me if you like my FR. :D

chris8080
11-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Her tongue then found my anal and she started exploring it with her skilful tongue, probing it and licking. The desire to feel my hardness in her mouth again was overwhelming I guess, so with her hand steadying my cock, she moved her mouth back over it, and plunged it deep into her throat.

FR to be continued....

wah nice one bro hanncock, can see that u had a long time enjoying her blowing blowing blowing :D

still got 2nd FR :confused: camp here liao for your FR bro hanncock ke ke

cheers

ken6890
12-10-2008, 12:43 AM
wah nice one bro hanncock, can see that u had a long time enjoying her blowing blowing blowing

still got 2nd FR :confused: camp here liao for your FR bro hanncock ke ke

cheers

wah bro chris , you are here you enjoy the FR of XYZ ar , sem like this gem not bad hor :D

FR on XYZ
P.S: please up me if you like my FR.

Bro Hanncock , as notice your points now 110pts liao but power still 0 ??:confused: may be try post your post more than 10post see can get your power or not , hope you get your power , cheer :)

chris8080
12-10-2008, 06:43 AM
wah bro chris , you are here you enjoy the FR of XYZ ar , sem like this gem not bad hor

wah bro ken i post here u also know ar =)
when is your turn to up this gd gem har ????? :confused::rolleyes::cool::eek:

ken6890
12-10-2008, 12:29 PM
wah bro ken i post here u also know ar =)
when is your turn to up this gd gem har ????? :confused:
kee kee I sure know la cos you also been watching by me ma :)
this bbbj queen seem like a must try hor

kenchua
12-10-2008, 12:44 PM
There was a thread mentioned about bro mickey76 bonked xyz and he affected NGU. can any one confirm that and hope she not the same girl? I tried her last week and now a bit worry. Her BBBJ was fantastic anyway.

lacoruna69
12-10-2008, 01:03 PM
High alert....

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sexual-health-issues/97046-non-gonococcal-urethritis-ngu.html

uobboss
12-10-2008, 01:21 PM
So you were the one at 10am . I woke up at 6am for medical review in camp and finished at 930am . Called her and arrange for 11am slot as still need to rush back office after session .

Started with wot -> missonary -> doggie . Her bbbj is full of suction and bros with less will power will cum . Paid her what she deserves and she was shocked that i overpaid her and thank me profusely . She is hardworking and not those dead fishes which i couldn't cum if not properly aroused . Her constant eye contact during bbbj/fj/ar/service and her hygiene all those little things that makes her a gem not to be missed . No wonder got some bros tried her more than 10 times . A pity i got to know her too late .:(

Recommend for bros who like bbbj and liked to be serviced head to toe .

Look: 7.5
Boobs: B+ (can feel some implant if u squeeze hard enough)
Body: 8 (very well proportined)
BBBJ: 9.5 (best i had)
FJ: 8.5 (wet,tight,great GFE feeling,her facial expression when missionary makes me wanna cum again)
Overall : 8.5

RTF: definitely

I had tried her bbbj on 14-aug-08 and so far no problems .
And i believe xyz regulars also got no problems .

Prince7
12-10-2008, 09:30 PM
FR on XYZ

I won't go into the SOP stuffs i.e breaking ice, TCSS, and shower.

Started with bbbj - my flaccid cock was in her mouth before I knew it.

After a good 15mins of sucking, I signalled to her I was cumming and I eventually did not CIM though.

She cleaned me up and I went to washed up and we TCSS for a while before the next round begins... ...

FR to be continued....

P.S: please up me if you like my FR. :D

Bro Hanncock,
Nice FR, thanks, keep it up and pls continue..

Thanks and Cheers !!

mickey76
13-10-2008, 02:04 AM
Bro, relax la.
I state that I suspect only, maybe I kanna from other pay gals.
Count down for me, I have 1 more wk to freedom.

Hanncock
13-10-2008, 09:55 AM
Bro, relax la.
I state that I suspect only, maybe I kanna from other pay gals.
Count down for me, I have 1 more wk to freedom.

Speedy recovery man.

Hanncock
13-10-2008, 09:57 AM
Bro Hanncock,
Nice FR, thanks, keep it up and pls continue..

Thanks and Cheers !!

Thanks Bro.

Ya Mai Tu Liao, really hardworking girl.
She showed me her phone book, alot of bros called her but only less then 10% actually fixed an appt with her.

Dukers
13-10-2008, 10:18 AM
She showed me her phone book, alot of bros called her but only less then 10% actually fixed an appt with her.

How's come :confused: maybe the timing crash together.

Prince7
13-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Thanks Bro.

Ya Mai Tu Liao, really hardworking girl.

Bro Hanncock,
Thanks for supporting XYZ :D
So you also Mai Tu Liao lor:D

Brothers that want XYZ's ctc, pls PM Bro dummy364 or Me!

Thanks and Cheers !!

ahl30ng
13-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Thanks Bro MF for the contact

Sorry for the late FR

looks : 6.5 ( but grows in you ). On second look reali looks like Mcheong.
BBBJ : 7 ( got me exploded in less then 10mins
FJ : Didnt try...perhaps RTF then try
Massage: 4 ( doesnt seems skillful, repetition steps )
RTF : Yup for FJ heee...
Damage : 60/1/1

Prince7
13-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Thanks Bro MF for the contact

Sorry for the late FR

looks : 6.5 ( but grows in you ). On second look reali looks like Mcheong.
BBBJ : 7 ( got me exploded in less then 10mins
FJ : Didnt try...perhaps RTF then try
Massage: 4 ( doesnt seems skillful, repetition steps )
RTF : Yup for FJ heee...
Damage : 60/1/1

Bro, thanks for the FR and the support :p

Thanks and Cheers !!

Prince7
14-10-2008, 11:33 AM
Well, any brothers have recent FR to share ??? ;)

Those Brothers that like her service, please continue to give XYZ support, give her a call to book the time-slot ,

Thanks and Cheers !!

Prince7
15-10-2008, 01:03 PM
Hi Brothers,
NO FR YET ???
Well, those brothers that RTF XYZ past few days, please help to share your FR. ;)
Thanks.

Brothers that wished to have XYZ's ctc, pls PM Bro dummy364 or Me!

Those Brothers that like her service, please continue to give XYZ support, give her a call to book the time-slot ,

Thanks and Cheers !!!

l_bros_l
15-10-2008, 08:54 PM
can see that xyz is really a nice gem here :)
im a new bie here hope bro prince or bro dummy can share her ctc with me :D

thx alot ......

chris8080
15-10-2008, 09:26 PM
deep throat deep throat ,tua neh neh tua neh neh haha that all i can say ...... i tried RTF her so long le gfe became better for each rtf :D

bro prince 2 thumbs up for your hardwork =)

bro ken where are you .... never see your FR .... MIA liao har :rolleyes::cool:;)

Prince7
15-10-2008, 09:33 PM
deep throat deep throat ,tua neh neh tua neh neh haha that all i can say ...... i tried RTF her so long le gfe became better for each rtf :D

bro prince 2 thumbs up for your hardwork =)

bro ken where are you .... never see your FR .... MIA liao har :rolleyes:

Bro chris8080, thanks for your comments:D
Pls continue to support and RTF if you love her services.

Thanks and Cheers !!!

kinkedo
15-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Thanks Bro ManuelFerrara for xiao yan zi's number. Gotten the number for so long, finally got chance to try her out. Clearing leave today and nothing to do so juz called xiao yan zi to see if shes available. To cut short, this girl seems abit impatient cuz i think she is quarreling with some1 else. service wise nothing very impressive.

Look: 7
Boobs:8 Firm and nice to hold:p
Body: 7 Quite nice
BBBJ: 7 can be improved
FJ: 5 today not in condition :o
Overall : 7 still worth for $$

RTF: dont think so

dummy364
15-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Thanks Bro ManuelFerrara for xiao yan zi's number...nothing to do so juz called xiao yan zi to see if shes available. To cut short, this girl seems abit impatient cuz i think she is quarreling with some1 else. service wise nothing very impressive.
Look: 7
Boobs:8 Firm and nice to hold:p
Body: 7 Quite nice
BBBJ: 7 can be improved
FJ: 5 today not in condition :o
Overall : 7 still worth for $$

Bro kinkedo,first off, thank you for the FR.

U probably caught her on a bad day lah. Everybody has good days and bad, even WLs. More so since she has been having some personal issues. I will remind her to maintain her professionalism.

My experience with her have always been overwhelmingly positive. Likewise many many bros here, as you probably gathered from her FRs. In my opinion, she is worth a second try, o/w I also wun support her so long already. :)

Do PM me or Prince7 for her CTC! Cheers!!!

Prince7
16-10-2008, 07:45 AM
can see that xyz is really a nice gem here :)
im a new bie here hope bro prince or bro dummy can share her ctc with me :D

thx alot ......

Hi Bro bros,
Pls see your PM :D

Thanks and Cheers !!!

uobboss
16-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Bros looking for Superb BBBJ

pls ctc the TMs .

Prince7
16-10-2008, 06:52 PM
Bros looking for Superb BBBJ

pls ctc the TMs .

Bro uobboss,
Thanks for the strong support:D
So, you are her BBBJ's fan right ??? :p

Thanks and Cheers !!!

uobboss
16-10-2008, 08:47 PM
So, you are her BBBJ's fan right ??? :p

Yes her bbbj no horse run :p

Prince7
17-10-2008, 08:08 PM

Bro uobboss, in that case You mai tu liao, quickly go RTF her :D

To those brothers that just PMed me today for XYZ's Ctc, I have cleared the PMs, CTc sent out !!!!!

Thanks and Cheers !!!

chris8080
18-10-2008, 06:38 AM
where's bro dummy and bro prince ????? :mad::D
maybe going down to have a gd gd time with her later le haha

Yes her bbbj no horse run

hi bro uobboss , her bbbj dam song hor .... i love her deep throat and sluping sound LOL :p waited to see some juicy FR here but no ppl posting :o

Prince7
18-10-2008, 08:22 PM
where's bro dummy and bro prince ????? :mad::D
maybe going down to have a gd gd time with her later le haha
hi bro uobboss , her bbbj dam song hor .... i love her deep throat and sluping sound LOL :p waited to see some juicy FR here but no ppl posting :o

Bro chris8080,
Thanks for your all out support.
Pls post your juicy FR after your RTF.

Thanks and Cheers !!!

dummy364
19-10-2008, 01:11 AM
where's bro dummy and bro prince ?????

You looking for me? I never go anywhere mah...

Also never look for me to la kopi. Look for XYZ nia...:p

XYZ's service I dun need to say anymore. Anybody can read her FRs and find out.

Wanna try? PM me or Prince7 lor.

Prince7
19-10-2008, 01:56 AM

XYZ's service I dun need to say anymore. Anybody can read her FRs and find out.

Wanna try? PM me or Prince7 lor.

Bro dummy364
He shouldn't be looking fo us, we can't offer him anything right :D

chris8080
19-10-2008, 05:47 AM

[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

how i know bro dummy ... u also never jio me go la kopi ma .....:p today not free to go down look for her ,tomorrow maybe going down JC around aftnoon time or maybe evening lo .... if u want go there la kopi , can pm me your number ..... :D

cheerz

chris8080
19-10-2008, 06:36 PM
bro dummy MIA liao har :D

dummy364
19-10-2008, 11:28 PM
bro dummy MIA liao har

No what...I login almost everyday to look for you leh! :p

Weekend was busy helping with a wedding so bit hard to get away. Why everybody wanna get married this weekend?

Wanna jio me lim kopi np...but perhaps next weekend is better!

Thanks for your support, bro! Yes her oral skillz are simply OUTSTANDING!

PM me or Prince7 for Xiao Yan Zi's CTC! Book a session! Sure wun regret!

Prince7
20-10-2008, 08:13 AM
bro dummy MIA liao har :D

No what...I login almost everyday to look for you leh! :p

Weekend was busy helping with a wedding so bit hard to get away. Why everybody wanna get married this weekend?

Wanna jio me lim kopi np...but perhaps next weekend is better!

Nbzz hahaha both of you can just PM each others for your own ctc, or do you need to PM me to release both your ctc to each others??? lol (joking )

Dear all brothers,

Thanks and Cheers !!!

chris8080
20-10-2008, 08:35 AM
Nbzz hahaha both of you can just PM each others for your own ctc, or do you need to PM me to release both your ctc to each others??? lol (joking )

morning bro prince :D
u so early har.... im going to court again liao zzzzz ... see if u free later can call me ba ,boring :o

Prince7
20-10-2008, 04:04 PM
u so early har.... im going to court again liao zzzzz ... see if u free later can call me ba ,boring :o

Brother chris8080, I can't help you if you are boring, you can go RTF XYZ, that will drive your boredom away:p

Dear all brothers,

Thanks and Cheers !!!

dummy364
20-10-2008, 10:12 PM
.. im going to court again liao zzzzz ...

Huh? How come go COURT so often? Don't tell me you are....:p

PM me or Prince7 for XYZ's CTC for slots! Hurry, as her AUNTY may be coming soon..:p

ken6890
21-10-2008, 12:33 AM
bro chris , you go court again so often , hope everything is ok , awaiting for your RTF FR on XYZ again leh :D

Prince7
21-10-2008, 12:41 AM
Huh? How come go COURT so often? Don't tell me you are....:p

bro chris , you go court again so often , hope everything is ok , awaiting for your RTF FR on XYZ again leh :D

Going Courts to buy furniture or what?? Buy water bed ??? For XYZ ???:D

Dear all brothers,

Thanks and Cheers !!!

amity
21-10-2008, 02:49 AM
.... im going to court again liao zzzzz ... ...How come go COURT so often? Don't tell me you are....:p
bro chris , you go court again so often

COURTS got year end mega sales mah....

Sshhh.... actually he is a ..... oops betta watch my mouth arh bo wait tio sue gao teng ko...... go khooning now safer :p

Knick
21-10-2008, 12:22 PM
Managed to get CTC for XYZ from broD364 and promised a FR. Got a slot over last weekend and just share my experience.

Looks: 7/10 (CFM sultry looks)
Figure: 8.5/10 (Damn good)
Boobs: 8/10 (Big enough, nice suckable nipples)
Legs: 8/10 (Slim and <textarea name="message" id="vB_Editor_001_textarea" rows="10" cols="60" style="display:block; width:540px; height:250px" tabindex="1" dir="ltr">Managed to get CTC for XYZ from broD364 and promised a FR. Got a slot over last weekend and just share my experience.

Legs: 8/10 (Slim and proportionate)
Overall: 8/10

Catbath:8/10 (Nice sensual and enjoyable)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Out of this WORLD! Especially her flicking of the old bell-end and nibbling/licking of the shaft before satisfying you with DEEEEEP, DEEEP sucking…WHEW!!!)
FJ: 9/10 (Great cowgirl style, can play with boobies @ same time. Bang her missionary n best is doggie cuz she really moan like a slut in heat!!! V song grabbing her boobs and playing with her nipples when ramming her!!!)
AR: Did not request.
COB: Allow (wanted CIM but she say cannot n offer me COB. Nvm respect her decision.
COB and spread it all over her fair creamy boobs. SONG!)
Damage: $60/1/1. Tips $20 for great service! Room $20 Cabfare $20 to JC and back
Overall: Great session, well-worth the asking price and so much better than a lot of PRCs!
RTF: Confim plus CHOP! Maybe next time she will allow me to CIM!

Vega
21-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Tried last week but couldn’t agree on timing with a few contacts on my list who are here on short visits… (priority since before you know it, they’re gone).

Managed to fix a time with XYZ and she absolutely made my day, in fact my week!!! Why didn't I try her sooner? :confused:
For me, if you’re not looking for cute SYTs, she is by far the BEST - service wise.

Here’s a quick summary

Looks: 6.5 – Very acceptable.
Figure: 7 – Firm body. Smooth skin
Boobs: 7 – Nice. If enhanced, pretty good job
Bath: 8/10 - Very thorough and sensual. Soaped me all over paying special attention to didi and arsehole. Gave me a long BBBJ.
Catbath: 7 - Good.
BBBJ/AR: 10 – Just amazing!!! :D She went from balls lick to BBBJ to AR and then started all over again. This just went on and on and on… I was in 7th heaven.
FJ: 8 – Very accommodating. Doggie was best.
Frenching: No, I don’t usually
Fingering: Allowed.
Moaning: 7 – Sounded real enough.
Attitude: 7. Chatty. I felt comfortable
It was a fantastic session. Just thinking about the BBBJ/AR now gives me a hard-on
RTF: Most definitely.
Highly recommended. Really good value even with a generous tip

dummy364
21-10-2008, 11:14 PM
Legs: 8/10 (Slim and proportionate)
Overall: 8/10

BBBJ: 9/10 (Out of this WORLD! Especially her flicking of the old bell-end and nibbling/licking of the shaft before satisfying you with DEEEEEP, DEEEP sucking…WHEW!!!)

Bro, I see you are another convert of XYZ's powerful bbbj skillz...she is real good alright!

FJ: 9/10 (Great cowgirl style, can play with boobies @ same time. Bang her missionary n best is doggie cuz she really moan like a slut in heat!!! V song grabbing her boobs and playing with her nipples when ramming her!!!)
COB: Allow (wanted CIM but she say cannot n offer me COB. Nvm respect her decision.)

THANK YOU for being a gentleman and not forcing CIM on her! :)

Overall: Great session, well-worth the asking price and so much better than a lot of PRCs!
RTF: Confim plus CHOP! Maybe next time she will allow me to CIM!

Nice FR! Short, sharp and to the point! Perhaps XYZ will favour you with CIM on RTF! :P

Managed to fix a time with XYZ and she absolutely made my day, in fact my week!!! Why didn't I try her sooner?
For me, if you’re not looking for cute SYTs, she is by far the BEST - service wise.

Great compliment from an Lao Jiao! Thanks!

Here’s a quick summary

Looks: 6.5 – Very acceptable.
Figure: 7 – Firm body. Smooth skin
Boobs: 7 – Nice. If enhanced, pretty good job
Bath: 8/10 - Very thorough and sensual. Soaped me all over paying special attention to didi and arsehole. Gave me a long BBBJ.
Catbath: 7 - Good.
BBBJ/AR: 10 – Just amazing!!! :D She went from balls lick to BBBJ to AR and then started all over again. This just went on and on and on… I was in 7th heaven.
FJ: 8 – Very accommodating. Doggie was best.
Moaning: 7 – Sounded real enough.
Attitude: 7. Chatty. I felt comfortable
It was a fantastic session. Just thinking about the BBBJ/AR now gives me a hard-on
RTF: Most definitely.
Highly recommended. Really good value even with a generous tip

Looks like you are well satisfied, bro! Nice FR also!!!

Personally I have RTF her many, many time liao. Her service very suitable for me and always very very satisfied by her! Now dont even want to try new girl cuz since she go "GAM" me liao, why take risk on WLs with lesser levels of service? :p

Any bros wanna experience 'KING LIKE' service from this SOLID SERVICE XYZ, PM me or Prince7 for details...

eddie
22-10-2008, 04:28 PM
bro. thank you for XYZ contact, meet up with her half a dozen time, each time getting better and better. very highly sex, take a look at her hand, very hairy, hand hairy sex drive very high....not a clock watcher..she can at 1000hr..early bird

dummy364
22-10-2008, 11:19 PM
bro. thank you for XYZ contact, meet up with her half a dozen time, each time getting better and better. very highly sex, take a look at her hand, very hairy, hand hairy sex drive very high....not a clock watcher..she can at 1000hr..early bird

XYZ looovesss early session as she told me SEX really wakes her up! Hahaha!!!

RTF 6 times and so short your FR how can? :p

PM me or Prince7 for this HIGHLY SEXED GEM'S CTC. How good is she?

You won't KNOW UNTIL YOU TRY!

chris8080
25-10-2008, 01:49 PM
since so quiet on xyz again this few days ...... but still got some nice FR any way :D

Prince7
25-10-2008, 02:44 PM
since so quiet on xyz again this few days ...... but still got some nice FR any way :D

Bro chris8080,
Where's your FR then ????:confused::D

Dear all brothers,

Thanks and Cheers !!!

chris8080
25-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Bro chris8080,
Where's your FR then ????:confused:

Dear all brothers,

Thanks and Cheers !!!

my FR? :eek: mai la, keep see my fr also almost the same thing de coz every time rtf also nth to say only one word GOOD :D
so waiting for those bros that had tried b4 post fr lo see got any new style from her to others bros bo ma :p

Paul Heng
25-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi Bro, very interested in this gal can any Bro PM the contact to me,million of thank!

Prince7
25-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Hi Bro, very interested in this gal can any Bro PM the contact to me,million of thank!

Bro, in future pls follow instructions set by the TS or TM :mad:
Anyway, DONE !!!! Read your PM :D

Cheers and Enjoy :D

onlyhuman
25-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Firstly, thanks Bro lopo for the contact, i waited till now den try :D

Sorry for the late FR, i am not a man of many words.

My honest FR:
looks : 6.5 ( but grows in you ).
BBBJ : 7 (one of the best i tried)
CB: 7 (skilled in that area)
FJ:7 (accomdating)
RTF : no..cos i saw on earlier post that probably infected bro mickey76.(no offends to XYZ supporters)
Damage : 70/1/1 + tips

all in all a recommended bonk.

dummy364
26-10-2008, 12:03 AM

My honest FR:
RTF : no..cos i saw on earlier post that probably infected bro mickey76.(no offends to XYZ supporters)

I'm a man of few words myself so let me say this to you.

DON'T COME IN HERE AND STIR UP SHIT.

Even bro mickey76 has said he dunno where he got infected from. I have his personal PM that says the same thing.

Read these posts if you think I am trying to cover up anything.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/80597-xiao-yan-zi-returns-engage-you-fierce-bed-battle-46.html#post3142364

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/91959-qin-qin-34d-16.html#post3142362

If you so scared, why call XYZ in the first place? And still go for BBBJ?

Do you know she spent days in agony over the whole NGU incident and lost a lot of business over this affair?

Do you know she had to spend her own hard-earned money to go for full checkup at DSC before she got all 'ALL CLEAR' status?

Nobody ask you to engage her services if you are so scared!

I FUCKING HATE IDIOTS!!!!

chris8080
26-10-2008, 12:30 AM
I'm a man of few words myself so let me say this to you.

DON'T COME IN HERE AND STIR UP SHIT.

Even bro mickey76 has said he dunno where he got infected from. I have his personal PM that says the same thing.

Read these posts if you think I am trying to cover up anything.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/80597-xiao-yan-zi-returns-engage-you-fierce-bed-battle-46.html#post3142364

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/91959-qin-qin-34d-16.html#post3142362

If you so scared, why call XYZ in the first place? And still go for BBBJ?

Do you know she spent days in agony over the whole NGU incident and lost a lot of business over this affair?

Do you know she had to spend her own hard-earned money to go for full checkup at DSC before she got all 'ALL CLEAR' status?

Nobody ask you to engage her services if you are so scared!

relax relax bro dummy .....

Ooi onlyhuman dont any how say that la , u are making trobler here leh .....
pls reply back here if not ........ u say not going rtf coz of that but in the 1st place u still look for her if u say some things abt bro mickey76. And for that bro dummy had say it all .....

cheerz

Prince7
26-10-2008, 01:01 AM

My honest FR:

Bro,

I am the ONE THAT BROUGHT her to DSC for checkup few weeks back.
Her results came out ... ==> "ALL CLEAR"!!!!!

I don't wish to pursue this matter any further as the results speak for itself.
But for you MR. onlyhuman, you have some explanation to give.

Cheers

lopo
26-10-2008, 09:38 AM

My honest FR:

Hey, you “onlyhuman”,

Yes agreed, you are the onlyhuman --- but only human who is raised by feeding on shit, through your asshole and shitting through your stinking mouth. What else can you explain by the inconsistency in the action you took and the statement you made.

Your honest FR? My foot!

You waited until XYZ had been conclusively cleared by medical examination at the DSC before visiting her, bonking her and enjoying her BBBJ. Then you took a potshot at her, alleging under RTF “no.. cos I saw on earlier post that probably infected bro mickey76.(no offends to XYZ supporters). You, son of a bitch (no, no offence to your parent too)

你居心何在?

Lopo

freefreesole
26-10-2008, 11:43 AM
Had a rtf with XYZ a couple of days back. Service is still as good as ever. Heard from her that recently her business is not that good. XYZ supporter please give her your support whenever u can. :)

Prince7
26-10-2008, 01:05 PM
Had a rtf with XYZ a couple of days back. Service is still as good as ever. Heard from her that recently her business is not that good. XYZ supporter please give her your support whenever u can. :)

Bro freefreesole, thanks for your all out-support.

Dear all brothers,

Thanks and Cheers !!!

onlyhuman
26-10-2008, 02:53 PM
Hey, you “onlyhuman”,

Yes agreed, you are the onlyhuman --- but only human who is raised by feeding on shit, through your asshole and shitting through your stinking mouth. What else can you explain by the inconsistency in the action you took and the statement you made.

Your honest FR? My foot!

You waited until XYZ had been conclusively cleared by medical examination at the DSC before visiting her, bonking her and enjoying her BBBJ. Then you took a potshot at her, alleging under RTF “no.. cos I saw on earlier post that probably infected bro mickey76.(no offends to XYZ supporters). You, son of a bitch (no, no offence to your parent too)

你居心何在?

Lopo

hey lopo, firstly thanks for sharing ur contact on xyz i relli appreciate it.

but before you & dummy364 start barking....look carefully on my FR on the RTF..did i said she infected bro mickey76? i said probably do u guys understand what is probably?...thats why its my own choice whether i wished to RTF got it? probably u guys think & shit with ur ass too.

lopo & dummy364,before u guys made any assumption of my statment, on stating the inconsistency in the action i took and the statement i made.
Did any of the posts in xyz thread stated bro prince07 brought her for a check-up & got an all cleared status?

i did not knew abt the NGU issue, till i posted my FR yesterday, which i normally do after a bonk.

look at my reply on the NGU,

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sexual-health-issues/97046-non-gonococcal-urethritis-ngu-2.html

lastly, i am not here to start a flame war, i posted my honest opinion, i dun owe anyone an explanation.

PS: i care nothing abt the points.:D

dummy364
27-10-2008, 12:50 AM
look carefully on my FR on the RTF..did i said she infected bro mickey76? i said probably do u guys understand what is probably?...thats why its my own choice whether i wished to RTF got it? probably u guys think & shit with ur ass too.

If I say you are PROBABLY a RETARD and a vengeful one at that, what would you say about that?

Ah, semantics are wonderful aren't they?

Absolves the maker of the statement of any blame by suggesting that the recipient of the message "misunderstood" the intent.

Since we're on the topic of intent, why did you not choose to defend your words until you had made a posting on the NGU thread?

Why did you then see fit to use your posting on the NGU thread in this pathetic attempt to justify your actions?

Were you concerned that the readers of this forum wouldn't pick up on your insinuations that XYZ wasn't clean?

To me and to anyone following my chain of logic here, your intent to ruin the livelihood of this girl is certainly appears to be CRYSTAL CLEAR.

penguin
27-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Stay cool, Bro. :D

onlyhuman
27-10-2008, 12:41 PM
If I say you are PROBABLY a RETARD and a vengeful one at that, what would you say about that?

Ah, semantics are wonderful aren't they?

Absolves the maker of the statement of any blame by suggesting that the recipient of the message "misunderstood" the intent.

Since we're on the topic of intent, why did you not choose to defend your words until you had made a posting on the NGU thread?

Why did you then see fit to use your posting on the NGU thread in this pathetic attempt to justify your actions?

Were you concerned that the readers of this forum wouldn't pick up on your insinuations that XYZ wasn't clean?

To me and to anyone following my chain of logic here, your intent to ruin the livelihood of this girl is certainly appears to be CRYSTAL CLEAR.

wats ur point here & intent? i wrote my Fr based on my opinion,so its like hey wats up with u guys? anything wrong with it? why are you getting emotional and personal over my FR?

do u mean every FR had to be to ur liking? i cant have my own comments in it?(although i got to agreed xyz is service oriented.)

u r probably the retard getting emotional over a FR.

lopo
27-10-2008, 05:05 PM
wats ur point here & intent? i wrote my Fr based on my opinion,so its like hey wats up with u guys? anything wrong with it? why are you getting emotional and personal over my FR?

do u mean every FR had to be to ur liking? i cant have my own comments in it?(although i got to agreed xyz is service oriented.)

I say you, onlyhuman, probably a retard, are you suggesting that we must keep quiet and leave her to your mercy?

You onlyhuman probably also a NGU virus/bacteria carrier who probably have also infected many fls already and you are probably looking for a scapegoat on whom you can put the blame. And here comes your opportunity when you read the postings by bro Mickey76 who initially said that “For NGU, symptoms usually occur about 1 to 3 weeks after infection so I recall that last month Sep, I have only 2 pay sex which is Xiao Yan Zi and Qin Qin. Both perform BBBJ and during sex condom is on, maybe I kanna from 1 of them during BBBJ or maybe other gals which I have try earlier on Jul or Aug.”

And as time passed and the postings of those brothers who patronized Qin Qin and Xiao Yan Zi at the material time appear, it became clear that neither QQ nor XYZ was the culprit and bro Mickey76 realized that perhaps he was wrong in his guess and admitted: “Bro, relax la. I state that I suspect only, maybe I kanna from other pay gals”

But you seem to know more than bro mickey76. Don’t tell me you are a gadfly, tailing bro mickey76 like a gadfly buzzing at the anus of a cow. Despite bro mickey76’s clarification that he was suspecting only, might be he kanna from other pay gals, you jumped into the wagon on 25/10/08 and spoke for him. You concluded that you saw on earlier post that XYZ probably infected bro mickey76. But you chose NOT to see what bro mickey76 had actually said when he started his NGU thread and I quote “For NGU, symptoms usually occur about 1 to 3 weeks after infection so I recall that last month Sep, I have only 2 pay sex which is Xiao Yan Zi and Qin Qin. Both perform BBBJ and during sex condom is on, maybe I kanna from 1 of them during BBBJ or maybe other gals which I have try earlier on Jul or Aug”
I say once again you probably are a NGU carrier. You probably want to condition the readers to believe that XYZ is truly the carrier because you probably already know that the result of the test you are going for at DSC tomorrow will be positive but you forgot that you could not have been infected by her because between September (let’s say 30/9/08) and tomorrow (28/10/08) is well passed the 1-3 weeks incubation period. And if she should show any symptoms now, it is you who infected her!

A lie often repeated becomes a truth. That’s what you are trying to do. Do you expect bro dummy364 and me to keep quite and leave her to fend for herself. You are taking advantage of a helpless lady by, as I have said earlier, taking potshot at her. You are probably NOT a man!

onlyhuman
27-10-2008, 06:40 PM
A lie often repeated becomes a truth. That’s what you are trying to do. Do you expect bro dummy364 and me to keep quite and leave her to fend for herself. You are taking advantage of a helpless lady by, as I have said earlier, taking potshot at her. You are probably NOT a man!

In which way did i took advantage & potshots at a helpless lady? (izzit by posting an FR ar?or by saying the word probably?)

Did i say yes its her? oh do you mean on my RTF i had to put YES and not no? and if its no the reason of me not gg to RTF cannot be expressed out?

Hello what are u trying to bring across? What is ur point? Does ur point indicates i cant post a FR on my own point of view? Does your point had to be retort to calling names and barking like crazy after you seen my FR?

C'mon you are not fending for a helpless lady...u r taking the chance to flame any FR that doesn't seem deem to you. If a FL service is gd, customers will still patronize irregardless of wat. So stop trying to play hero and acts like you are fending for her, but in actual fact she requires no fending.

btw i think u increased the number of views to this thread too.:D

lopo
27-10-2008, 09:30 PM
In which way did i took advantage & potshots at a helpless lady? (izzit by posting an FR ar?or by saying the word probably?)

Did i say yes its her? oh do you mean on my RTF i had to put YES and not no? and if its no the reason of me not gg to RTF cannot be expressed out?

Hello what are u trying to bring across? What is ur point? Does ur point indicates i cant post a FR on my own point of view? Does your point had to be retort to calling names and barking like crazy after you seen my FR?

C'mon you are not fending for a helpless lady...u r taking the chance to flame any FR that doesn't seem deem to you. If a FL service is gd, customers will still patronize irregardless of wat. So stop trying to play hero and acts like you are fending for her, but in actual fact she requires no fending.

I shall answer you point by point as follows:

Nobody asked you in the first instance to patronize her, let alone RTF her. You took potshot at her by knowing that she would not be able to rebut you.

Did we say yes, you are a retard? Nobody is hard up of your RTF but you volunteer to give your “reason” for not RTF by using the word “probably” to hint that she is not clean.

What I want to bring across is to put it to you that with your eyes wide open your big mouth utters words that you yourself don’t even understand [睁开眼睛说瞎话].

You don’t seem to know what you are talking. I quote your FR in full:

My honest FR:

You said if a FL service is gd, customers will still patronize irregardless of wat.
I don’t think I need to point out where you have contradicted yourself.

Readers here including bro dummy364 and me will agree that you regard her service as gd and in all a recommended bonk.

So stop trying to play hero and acts like you are fending for her, but in actual fact she requires no fending.

Thank you for confirming what I have said. You are slapping your own cheek!

Finding it more and more difficult to come up with any excuses to defend yourself?

lopo

dummy364
28-10-2008, 12:56 AM

It appears that you are incapable of grasping the simple logic I have set out, or are simply unable to give credible or believable answers to my queries.

Now you want to shift the field of battle to "I am entitled to my opinion"?

Ok lor. I play your game since you don't know how to play mine.

Sure, everybody is entitled to their opinion. It don't mean that their opinion is worth as much as they think it is. Value is attributed to a statement by the reader or receiver of the statement, not the maker.

My intent was to let the readers of my post draw their own conclusions, based on the observations I have made and the facts that I drew upon to support my observations.

I believe that I was able to do just that.

The conclusion that I drew was that you, are maliciously and deliberately trying to destroy this girl's livelihood.

So far, my conclusion has yet to be contradicted by your statements, or by anybody else.

The gist of your argument as I surmised is "I SAY WHAT I LIKE".

Sure you are.

Does that mean nobody has the right to OBJECT VEHEMENTLY to what you have said if they think it's bullshit?

Take a moment and try to think about your replies to me and to bro lopo.

Do they sound like someone who has applied cogent thought in order to refute his accusers?

Of course not.

Everybody has different tastes when it comes to WLs and the services they provide. I may think XYZ's service is the best thing since sliced bread but no one else has to believe it too.

Likewise, I have never taken issue with anyone's comments or FRs even though I felt that the FRs were too generous or too damning after sampling the WLs for myself.

As the oft repeated phrase in here goes, "One man's meat is another man's poison." Perhaps you've heard of it?

It may be just a FR to you, but it is somebody else's livelihood.

How would you like it if I started a rumour in your office or workplace, or to your clients, customers or associates, that you had an STD? Or that you were totally incompetent at what you did?

Would you get angry? Even if it isn't true?

A lie often repeated becomes a truth. That’s what you are trying to do. Do you expect bro dummy364 and me to keep quite and leave her to fend for herself. You are taking advantage of a helpless lady by, as I have said earlier, taking potshot at her.

Bro lopo, you are right.

A lie is accepted as truth because no else else has the inclination to refute it and takes up the gauntlet to offer an alternative statement or to show by logic and empirical evidence that the lie is really a lie.

Too bad for onlyhuman that I don't have to take his bullshit lying down, unlike the WLs he fucks. And then fucks over.

lopo
29-10-2008, 07:09 AM
Bro,

I am the ONE THAT BROUGHT her to DSC for checkup few weeks back.
Her results came out ... ==> "ALL CLEAR"!!!!!

I don't wish to pursue this matter any further as the results speak for itself.
But for you MR. onlyhuman, you have some explanation to give.

Cheers

Bro freefreesole, thanks for your all out-support.

Dear all brothers,

Thanks and Cheers !!!

Bros,

Great and irreparable damage has been done to this poor fl XYZ by this rumour-monger "onlyhuman" through his insinuations. And as her business has been so severely affected she is desperate and in a dilemma, not knowing what to do. And despite my knowledge that for her to go back home is 死路一条 I advised her to do so. What else could I advise her if the support from bros here who do not believe in the rumour is not forthcoming?

lopo

jasdude
29-10-2008, 11:18 AM
TIME FOR ME TO RTF HER ! being bumping into her many times during kopi sessions with my fellow SBF buddies at JC . Never fails to stop and chit chat , she remembers me well althou i only visited her once that was in AUG ( or maybe twice ! don't remember that well as that time was very active :D )! FOR the record , i have monthly checks ! CLEAN !

dummy364
29-10-2008, 01:56 PM
TIME FOR ME TO RTF HER !

Bro, PM with her CTC sent! :p

Maybe its time for you to see if her SVC standards still the same? I remember she used to do a striptease dance b4 bonk! SHIOK!

Prince7
29-10-2008, 02:05 PM
TIME FOR ME TO RTF HER ! being bumping into her many times during kopi sessions with my fellow SBF buddies at JC . Never fails to stop and chit chat , she remembers me well althou i only visited her once that was in AUG ( or maybe twice ! don't remember that well as that time was very active :D )! FOR the record , i have monthly checks ! CLEAN !

Bro jasdude,
Thanks for your all-out-support.:D

All brothers out there, please give XYZ your full support !!!
Give her a call to arrange your sexxions with her !!!! :D

Brothers that wished to have XYZ's ctc, pls PM Bro dummy364 or Me !!!
Those Brothers that like her service, please continue to give XYZ support, give her a call to book the time-slot.

Thanks and Cheers !!!

alex18122003
29-10-2008, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE]

I remember she used to do a striptease dance b4 bonk! SHIOK!

How's come i nvr see her striptease dance before?

Think that it time for me to RTF soon :D

Prince7
29-10-2008, 05:20 PM

Bro alex18122003,

Glad to have you keen to RTF XYZ.
Thanks for your kind and all out support. :D

Nice to see brothers here coming forward to RTF XYZ.
My sincere appreciations to all the brothers for the support. :p

chris8080
29-10-2008, 06:31 PM

i also never see b4 :eek: .... tiko alex when's your booking :D

ken6890
29-10-2008, 07:34 PM
[QUOTE=dummy364]

Bro alex , you are here ar , waiting to see your FR soon :D

Prince7
29-10-2008, 10:27 PM
i also never see b4 :eek: .... tiko alex when's your booking

Bro alex , you are here ar , waiting to see your FR soon :D

Thanks to brothers ken6890 and chris8080 for the support.
Please give XYZ a call to book the sexxions with her.
Enjoy. :D

All brothers out there, please give XYZ your full support !!!
Give her a call to arrange your sexxions with her !!!! :D

Brothers that wished to have XYZ's ctc, pls PM Bro dummy364 or Me !!!
Those Brothers that like her service, please continue to give XYZ support, give her a call to book the time-slot.

Thanks and Cheers !!!

Booker
29-10-2008, 10:27 PM
Damn.... Money Money Come!! Money Money Come!! If not I cannot Cum!!!

Will RTF her once my pay check comes in!!

Prince7
29-10-2008, 10:31 PM
Damn.... Money Money Come!! Money Money Come!! If not I cannot Cum!!!

Will RTF her once my pay check comes in!!

Hi bro Booker,
Good to have you RTF XYZ.
Thanks for the support. :D

Its GREAT NEWS to see so many brothers coming forward to support XYZ.
My sincere appreciation to all brothers for the all out support.:p

alex18122003
30-10-2008, 12:19 AM
i also never see b4 :eek: .... tiko alex when's your booking :D

Don't worry, i won't potong jalan yr slot :D