PDA

View Full Version : Changing choice of masseuse

Amanwithculture
14-02-2021, 11:39 AM
Have you guys here ever changed your choice of masseuse when you reached the area? Maybe the masseuse isn’t as attractive as she looked inside her WC profile pic, so you asked if there are any choices?

kombust
14-02-2021, 12:58 PM
just request to change before session starts. they usually won't mind. if she starts pleading then the more you should change as something is seriously wrong.

romidogdog
14-02-2021, 01:03 PM
Ever encounter, after request to change, the next one even worst looking than the first one....😠

afterburn
14-02-2021, 01:32 PM
Have you guys here ever changed your choice of masseuse when you reached the area? Maybe the masseuse isn’t as attractive as she looked inside her WC profile pic, so you asked if there are any choices?

IMHO only, if you had booked beforehand it's not nice to change at the last-minute. The ML may have foregone other appointment for yours.

You may be surprised, those that have cui looks or auntie figures sometimes compensate with superior service :D :D Otherwise how to survive?

superstiffy
14-02-2021, 03:55 PM

U book liao, confirm liao, go down liao, see buay gam then on the spot change? steady abit leh... u can say the person and the pic different then walk away... this one is swee... but u ask to change another ML because she not chio like the picture... wah piang like that call got culture arh? u order mcspicy, come liao look different from picture u got ask to change anot?

like this u better dun book la... just go down spa straight can change until u song or they ask u to get lost see which one come first...

lupsupz
14-02-2021, 04:02 PM
like this u better dun book la... just go down spa straight can change until u song or they ask u to get lost see which one come first...

Hahahaha this part made me LOL

chiongsolo
14-02-2021, 04:53 PM
I do understand some photos edit until gao gao. If I feel cheated by the photos vs the actual person (beyond my tolerance limit) then just walk out lor. I normally will apologise that my expectation of actual person differs from pic and turn ard. Ear abit itchy when walk out. Think they cursed at me. Lol. Sg got so many place to explore. Hahahaha

andy80jackson
15-02-2021, 09:50 PM
I always request for big boobs masseuse :D

ibanezjem555
15-02-2021, 10:26 PM
If I book, usually I won't change as the ML set aside her time already.
I change next time if not good. There is always a next time.

Only change choice if I go in cold and taking Russian roulette.
I paying the money so I make my rules.
I go to Old Chung Kee, buy curry puff, I ask aunty for the one I think is biggest and best.
Same same when I buy pork knuckle as Cold Storage.
If you change, the new girl happy you choose her.
If you not happy, second time come back, change to another ML, now you make another ML happy.
Probably the first ML forgot you already..
.. so.. just change.. nothing wrong..

Just remember ML need to set aside time..down time n waiting time is money to them, just like us we don't like to waste money and time on poor service.

Gump
15-02-2021, 10:48 PM
Depends on the context lah. Yes, if you request to change before the ML started massage, then usually its ok. I did that several times without issues. The MLs did not give black face whatsoever.

Sometimes the ML will even ask whether you want to change ML.. that happens when you quarrel with her or you rejected her HJ the previous time..

etkwan
15-02-2021, 10:51 PM
IMHO only, if you had booked beforehand it's not nice to change at the last-minute. The ML may have foregone other appointment for yours.

You may be surprised, those that have cui looks or auntie figures sometimes compensate with superior service :D :D Otherwise how to survive?

I 2nd this..i feel bad if change ML. so I always hoped for beter outcome in other aspects lor. always think is fate la, so just let it be natural...each of us own poison within too, haha..

sipeklong
15-02-2021, 11:40 PM
If walk in, change I think ok.
If call to book, for me, I would not change. Just go with the one then next time, try others. Because no matter which you choose, base on photos will never be accurate de.

I rarely change ml. I only remember once many many years back when I went KL, the ml came in and ask if ok with her, if not, can always change. Lolx. Sibeh steady.... ;)

kombust
16-02-2021, 12:08 AM

if too different from pics i think its fair to ask for change. i think its a consumer's right

yes i agree that some mls with chui looks know a man's body inside out. i usually can rail syts for full session but when some skillful fugly milfs service me i know straightaway gg the moment i enter them.

well times are hard these days to take risks to find the optimal ml

str33thawk
16-02-2021, 03:31 PM
The last time it happened with me was few days ago, spotted a hot young girl on Michat nearby and went in.. asked for the lady whose name is on the Michat and a 50 yr MILF says that me. I lolled and said ok I come back after putting carpark coupon and never looked back. Didn't want to ask for another lady as all were old women..

triplebiatch
16-02-2021, 04:11 PM
The last time it happened with me was few days ago, spotted a hot young girl on Michat nearby and went in.. asked for the lady whose name is on the Michat and a 50 yr MILF says that me. I lolled and said ok I come back after putting carpark coupon and never looked back. Didn't want to ask for another lady as all were old women..

Whahahahah CCB hahahahaha

afterburn
16-02-2021, 05:27 PM

Conclusion : The really really good deals or services do not need to advertise :)

sipeklong
16-02-2021, 07:49 PM
If 50 yr old milf but slim and look pretty but just face is milf look, will you bonk her??

tangerinesex
18-02-2021, 11:46 AM
You are the paying customer, so change until you song otherwise spend money at the shop for fuck? There are hundreds of other shops

warrior2013
01-03-2021, 04:13 AM
If 50 yr old milf but slim and look pretty but just face is milf look, will you bonk her??

I like... if shes in spandex even better...

Franco_Barsei
01-03-2021, 01:23 PM

Those whose visuals give me erectile dysfunction, then what's the point of the session?:D

str33thawk
19-03-2021, 04:29 PM
Those whose visuals give me erectile dysfunction, then what's the point of the session?:D

Hahaha.. agree.. I will still bonk a hot good looking 50 yr old MILF.. but not any old hag.

daring70
22-03-2021, 09:06 AM
i am in a slightly different dilemma, i have a regular that i have pretty good connection with, problem is that recently, i found that the other masseuse in the same shop is even better but i am very paiseh to look her up when i go to the shop ...

superstiffy
22-03-2021, 09:51 AM
i am in a slightly different dilemma, i have a regular that i have pretty good connection with, problem is that recently, i found that the other masseuse in the same shop is even better but i am very paiseh to look her up when i go to the shop ...

Always same thing happen for me... some people here will tell u that u customer, pay money means u king so can just choose who u want... :rolleyes:

but i see u r steady person... u go ask ur regular when her off day then u go and find the other one when she not working lo... the other ml wont tell her one because wait kenna say she steal customer....

enzer88
22-03-2021, 09:55 AM

same applied to me too!!! especially when she give you good gfe......u hav a gulit when you wanted to try her colleagues..... :p

TaikoTai
22-03-2021, 10:35 AM
Think the only time I made a change was when I did a walk-in at the old Intent Spa sometime back in 2014 / 2015. Was assigned to one ML but I only had the hots for the famous Thai sexpot, Sarah, who was manning the reception counter. Just seeing her CFM face wearing specs and in their nurse uniform stirred my loins.

Since she had serviced me before at her previous joint at Textile Centre, I couldn't help but want her again. This was the period where she started to minimise giving people massage and becoming more of the boss of the joint. Luckily she acceded to my request and I had a great time once again. Alas, heard she has left these shores. One of the gems back then who had the best physical package and devilish body in her prime.

daring70
23-03-2021, 11:58 AM
actually I have no guilt, just that I may lose the gfe with the first masseuse 😂

same applied to me too!!! especially when she give you good gfe......u hav a gulit when you wanted to try her colleagues..... :p