PDA

View Full Version : Why do girls wear Bra?

T-Kee
19-01-2008, 12:43 PM
Hi All,

Just wondering, researches show that wearing bra may limit the growth of the breast & may even cause a higher % of getting cancer. Why do girls still wear bra? Is it because 1) their mom instucted them since young, 2) for the sake of supporting the assets or anything esle.

Hope tat we can find out the reason preferably from a lady.:p

(Aries)
19-01-2008, 12:48 PM
Wear & it free more comfortable also those flat chested girls do it to make them look bigger :D

tarantino_fan
19-01-2008, 01:16 PM
- so their assets won't bounce around so much

- cover their tits

asdfghjkl
19-01-2008, 01:18 PM
2) for the sake of supporting the assets or anything esle.

think thats it.. :)

jasmine17
19-01-2008, 01:21 PM
to prevent sagging when old :o

AF004
19-01-2008, 01:23 PM
Some women with large breasts need it and want it - yet some women suffering from fibrocystic breast disease can get tremendous relief from breast pain by going without bras.

Glen2712
19-01-2008, 01:25 PM
Some girls are embarrass with pokies; nipples poking at their tops. :slurp: So their solution will be wearing a bra. :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker and Bro PS3SG!

seiko_guy
19-01-2008, 01:29 PM
to make us fantasize about them la!

especially those pastel colour bra straps.. :p

hotsoup16
19-01-2008, 06:24 PM
cos we, asian men are more di go :D

siambee
19-01-2008, 06:31 PM
blame gravity. :mad:

T-Kee
19-01-2008, 06:38 PM
- so their assets won't bounce around so much

- cover their tits

Well I ever tht of that but with the open mind generaton some actually prefer bouncing assets to show off.And for the those without much to show wouldn't it be better for assets to grow?

sexytoy.com.sg
19-01-2008, 06:48 PM
Because they have an addition clothing to shed when playing strip poker! :D

nuclearkid
19-01-2008, 06:55 PM
I personally think A-cup bras are a waste of time. A-cup imply not much titties in there, support for what? Its probably for addressing an insecurity/inadequacy issue than sagging tits. I dunno if its just my observation but smart women usually have small tits. What do you guys think?

salla6ue
19-01-2008, 10:50 PM
I personally think A-cup bras are a waste of time. A-cup imply not much titties in there, support for what? Its probably for addressing an insecurity/inadequacy issue than sagging tits. I dunno if its just my observation but smart women usually have small tits. What do you guys think?

A cuppers then need to wear bra cos their breast will shift to the sides much more easily compared to gals with bigger breasts. so they'll need a bra to hold their breasts in shape... :p

sibaysong4u
19-01-2008, 11:32 PM
To keep their Neh Neh Warm:D

nuclearkid
19-01-2008, 11:59 PM
A cuppers then need to wear bra cos their breast will shift to the sides much more easily compared to gals with bigger breasts. so they'll need a bra to hold their breasts in shape... :p

No meat (or fats), buddy, how to shift? Unless you suspect the nipples may shift. Ewww!!!:eek:

Rw6828
20-01-2008, 12:29 AM
It's more for coverage than anything else

pundeh
20-01-2008, 12:49 AM
Hi All,

Just wondering, researches show that wearing bra may limit the growth of the breast & may even cause a higher % of getting cancer. Why do girls still wear bra? Is it because 1) their mom instucted them since young, 2) for the sake of supporting the assets or anything esle.

lol.. I think to protect their perking nipples frm exposing? :D

block11
20-01-2008, 12:56 AM

bro, you should ask the ladies in flowerpod forum :D

Glen2712
20-01-2008, 01:07 AM
No meat (or fats), buddy, how to shift? Unless you suspect the nipples may shift. Ewww!!!:eek:

That'll be horrifying!! :eek:

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker and Bro PS3SG!

akaza24
20-01-2008, 01:07 AM
Dun let u see their neh tao lo....:cool:

MMM88
20-01-2008, 01:17 AM
hmmm....probably to act as an "obstacle" ..:p

sinbin3333
20-01-2008, 03:37 AM
Provide support and to keep the breast frm sagging. As long as they dun wear their bras to slp its lessens their percentage of getting breast cancer. (I think wired ones ) Then again big boobs gers face the problem of breast spreading to the left and right when they dun wear a bra to slp. ( I think bu not sure if sports bra would be better in this case)

singexpat
20-01-2008, 10:46 AM
as "accessory" and another convenient "excuse" for more shoppin..:eek:

lacoruna69
20-01-2008, 12:14 PM
I dunno if its just my observation but smart women usually have small tits. What do you guys think?

If A Cup, still have more reason to wear. Must push up or maximize mah.
If you are referring to SG local gals, the answer is YES. Smart or not, 99% got small boobs.:p

joew2005
20-01-2008, 04:50 PM
think not many gals' boobs r nicely shaped,like a bra.
Most of the time,u see a great diff in most gals when in it & when not in.
I believe this creation was 2 keep those "pairs" in shape(esp 4 those with hugh 1s).
Also it might be able 2 aid in slowing gravity fr ruining gods creation on women.......
All in all,with in on it makes a woman more nicely shaped.
Women dress nicely 2 show 2 men,don't knw whether 2 seduce men or show off 2 men.:)
No doubt abt it.

bunnytease
20-01-2008, 05:18 PM
cause we got too much money.
dunno where to spent.
thus we spend $100+ for a useless piece of cloth.
so that u guys can ogle over it.

colins
20-01-2008, 05:21 PM
For modesty because breasts are considered sexual organ. Much like panties, its doesnt protect much (unless during menstruation) but worn for additional protection against exposure.

S.Fanatics
20-01-2008, 06:19 PM
I found some interesting answer to this question.

Why women wear bras (http://www.007b.com/why_wear_bras.php)

indeed an interesting topic :)

kiko
21-01-2008, 05:05 PM
I think Basically woman wear bra because they wore it to cover their private parts, cause they are ladies. i think its the same reason as why men wear under wear or boxer shots.

sean69
21-01-2008, 05:21 PM
I think Basically woman wear bra because they wore it to cover their private parts, cause they are ladies. i think its the same reason as why men wear under wear or boxer shots.

er.. i wear underwear only becos when i was young, i 'kiap' my penis foreskin when zipping up.. freaking painful!!!

if possible, i try not to wear underwear.. more airy .. :D

White Dragon
01-10-2008, 03:22 PM

Funny I always figured we wear underwear to prevent our didi getting caught in the zipper (ouch!). :p

Bangster
02-10-2008, 04:13 PM
I can understand why women wear bra - to support their boobs and delay sagging as long as possible, but I really don't understand why they wear panties.

They have nothing to support down there wat, unless it's the time of the month. We guys wear boxers or briefs to support our balls and prevent our cock from getting 'bitten' by the zipper but ladies?

SammyHulk
02-10-2008, 07:41 PM
I can understand why women wear bra - to support their boobs and delay sagging as long as possible, but I really don't understand why they wear panties.

They have nothing to support down there wat, unless it's the time of the month. We guys wear boxers or briefs to support our balls and prevent our cock from getting 'bitten' by the zipper but ladies?

Ladies wear panties not for supporting, it's for preventing...prevent wat?? leaking when laugh hard. :D

Cute Bird
02-10-2008, 10:31 PM
....... Why do girls still wear bra? Is it because 1) their mom instucted them since young, 2) for the sake of supporting the assets or anything esle.

bro T-Kee, they wear bra also to have nice outlook, like the effect of push-up bra help to bring the cleverage and makes the bust looks nice and slightly more shapy. Also some girls wear those T-shirt bra give a killer looks! All helps in outlook.

AMATOR4ASIAN
02-10-2008, 11:06 PM
I Think Because Some Of The Girls Dont Have To Big Tits And If The Puth A Bran It Make Them Look More Biger That Hwy ,my Opinion

Randy08
04-10-2008, 11:12 AM
To prevent their nipples from showing.

In general. I think Asian women have bigger nipples than Western women. This is make up fro smaller breasts.

Bigger nipples makes me happy.

Glen2712
04-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Bigger nipples makes me happy.

Sexpecially the puffy ones, Bro Randy08! :D

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Lenn
04-10-2008, 07:44 PM
to carry the weight of their papayas :p

beefucker
04-10-2008, 07:57 PM

That's interesting brother...that's why majority men 's cock erected upward or downward because of being long time covered under the underwear, making it curve up or bend down...otherwise it will be 90 deg rather that 45 deg or 135 deg......

Same to women, bra make their breast shape perfect..otherwise, there will be full of saggy neh neh on the street...hah haaaaaaa

saxromeo
04-10-2008, 08:05 PM
wearing bra is a culture lo. i had a colleague and a ex gf who were totally flat, they wore bra also.
they wear for the sake of wearing, its a culture liao. If dun wear, cannot blend into the society

carol888
04-10-2008, 08:23 PM
wear bra is to cover nipples..seems funny, girls can reveal half ball..

desk13
04-10-2008, 10:46 PM
I believed is to prevent sagging as well as cover their nipples(when protruded)

cheongsterjon
04-10-2008, 11:07 PM
Obviously it is to prevent the breasts from sagging later on in life and to keep the protruding nipples out of sight.

However, I personally think that bras add to the excitement when bonking our gfs and partners. Have you ever experienced the feeling of being damn horny and siao chiong nao when a killer body syt is lying on the bed in front of you and you must personally strip it off, before you can lick and suck and fuck her hard...

Sports bra also looks great on those girls with nice toned body(especially those canoeists and volleyball girls I remember from my college and uni days)..

tanmikel
04-10-2008, 11:22 PM
to make them look bigger than they actually are :mad: