PDA

View Full Version : my attachment crush

alucardseedorf
19-01-2008, 07:43 AM
hihi brudders i super noob here but seein da brudders contributin so many interestin life stories i felt i shd kinda at least contribute 1 story too haha, now bored lah wanna mug for my exam but cb cant study stress sia distracted by msn tokin to me uni frens and not forgettin sbf HEEEE

well durin dat period of time i was 19 yrs young, really playful n horny haha (still virgin dat time haha). durin dat period of time i was in poly mah so was about to go for my poly attachment, then i was attached to this law firm to do my attachment. since my first time in da coporate world really sua ku mah, look damn kuku with my plastic specs, WAS a heavy smoker skinny (165 and 48kg like bag of bones n ppl say i look like drug addict, now 6 yrs later im 64kg due to hardcore gym trainin!) then my first day in there very shy always wait for instructions to b given to me and i was bein attached to 2 really ugly n impatient aunties DAMN IT summore never noticed any chio bus in da firm so thought, die liao gonna rot here for 3 mths without havin any nice lookin gals :( so suck thumb i jus did my work normally for da first few days lor

den after a few days EHHHH got a chio bu come for work, den i eavesdrop dat she jus came back from her holidays in thailand n she enjoyed her trip with her family very much. she was really one of da most beautiful women i have ever seen in my life, she was 24 yrs young dat time, small built around 155 to 160 weighin around 40-45kg, her black long silky shiny hair was like pure silk and her eyes were quite big n round together with flawless white skin n her name was KIM, but da setback was she had a little ah lian look n sum crooked teeth, but overall she was very attactive n i cant stop glancin at her whenever i had da chance YEA MAN, her figure was very curvy too i tink lah 34 24 36 (shd b ba i lousy at measurin vital stats) so she looked da total package, dat day she wore a very nice 1 piece blouse make her look sooo attractive, how i wish she is my gf!!!

well we did not tok until 1 day i felt lazy so i decided to have packed lunch in da office, but da office was deserted except for kim n me, so i decided to chee hong abit lah and tcss to break da ice. she was readin da newspaper dat time so i ask her how come never go out have lunch she say dun wanna makan no appetite, then she ask me got gf bo, i say i so ugly how to get gf haha. tcss as usual to knw each other better. i remember she later said i had a distinct cute look if i were to take off my glasses da ladies would luv my look (felt kinda gd cos no one compliment me like dat before hehe). i felt very comfortable n had a very soothin feelin whilst tokin to her as days pasts by, we could tok about anything! we later progressed to become lunch buddies and subsequently we would tk da mrt home together ( i stay tampines she stays seng kang, dat time still no NE line)

theres was den a few times she would go into one of da senior lawyer's rm n close da door for a very long time i was really wonderin wat they were doin in there (dat lawyer is a fat ugly pig lor FUUUCCKKKK). so i kinda felt jealous whenever she goes in da rm wonderin wat they were doin in there......

to b continued hehe :D

AD69
19-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Good start bro, hope to read more.

richie_rich
19-01-2008, 10:01 AM
Interesting start.
Joining bro AD69 by camping here.
Do continue your story TS. :)

alucardseedorf
20-01-2008, 09:17 PM
anyway im nt really free to write da story now cos of studies commitments, anyway its a true story when i free i write more :D

icesmoke
21-01-2008, 02:52 PM
alamak bro,,, you write halfway then say not free,,,... pls continue leh

condolescences
21-01-2008, 03:00 PM
Bro TS, please set aside some time and finish the story lor ... much appreciated :D

bigmannow
21-01-2008, 04:05 PM
renting a bungalow here:)

Honda27
21-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Camping here for part 2...

ziyi
21-01-2008, 04:58 PM
renting a bungalow here

Bro, a room for me :D

protector
22-01-2008, 10:08 AM
Huh :confused: start story and straight away say no time to continue .... :(

aihoannil
24-01-2008, 10:01 AM
So threadstarter really not coming back to continue this thread ..... :eek:

Hellfire79
24-01-2008, 10:21 AM
hehe..it like that...:D

Honestly, when i started my thread of my FB...wa lau...got to manage work, my team, and sbf bro at the same time...can be stressful ley:p

Me hesistated for some time b4 i started then decide go all the way la...just try to chop chop to finish...but it sure hours of hardwork to try to write a lengthy FR...:D

So look like camp here also no lobang....:(

ramses
24-01-2008, 10:45 AM
Agree, it take time to write tat y I never commit since I only login couple of times a week .... and only recently since change job, before that worse, office also cannot login.