PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Massage by Thai Chiobu

18-01-2008, 11:30 PM
for bros working near uob centre,i have a reommendation for you at circular rd.
Place is called Hollywood massage.All thais chiobu. 25-30 yr old.Strong hard massage,9/10. 5 of them working .all solid massage with a touch of special JG.
All very friendly and accomodating.
Try Pat or Moon.. 45mins.$33. .++
Pm me for details.

SAF 2359
18-01-2008, 11:47 PM
I think there's a thread post by some bros before

venomancer
18-01-2008, 11:53 PM
bro, pm full!!!

sleeperX
19-01-2008, 10:27 AM
for bros working near uob centre,i have a reommendation for you at circular rd.
Place is called Hollywood massage.All thais chiobu. 25-30 yr old.Strong hard massage,9/10. 5 of them working .all solid massage with a touch of special JG.
All very friendly and accomodating.
Try Pat or Moon.. 45mins.$33. .++
Pm me for details.

Pat has a rare combination of solid massage and good service. My regular favourite.

triple69
20-01-2008, 06:44 AM
if i can remember correctly, Kim Wellness is operating in the same building. Just climb further upstairs, its KIM Wellness.

please confirm bro.

conjurer
20-01-2008, 07:21 AM
I think there's a thread post by some bros before

If it might help, not sure whether this is the thread. I might be wrong. Click here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/63082-thai-mongolian-mix-massage-boat-quay.html)

richie_rich
21-01-2008, 09:11 AM

Sounds good.
Need a good rub down after playing street soccer over the weekend.
Bro, you've got mail. ;)

sleeperX
21-01-2008, 09:19 PM
if i can remember correctly, Kim Wellness is operating in the same building. Just climb further upstairs, its KIM Wellness.

please confirm bro.

Nope. Hollywood is not in the same building as Kim Wellness. Hollywood's set up is a lot more run down, further up the street.

shentonwayGUY
06-02-2008, 05:23 PM
Pat has a rare combination of solid massage and good service. My regular favourite.

Pat boobs is quite a handful.My palm cannot fit all.gosh. i been visting her once a week since i was 1st massage by her.about 2 months.Got autoroaming but still cannot bonk her leh.Any bros, try her before,please FR.
Her massage is hard and strong.see her chio face and sexy body my dicky cannot take it.damage is $33+$50(Thai JG)

akaza24
08-02-2008, 03:32 PM
Pat boobs is quite a handful.My palm cannot fit all.gosh. i been visting her once a week since i was 1st massage by her.about 2 months.Got autoroaming but still cannot bonk her leh.Any bros, try her before,please FR.
Her massage is hard and strong.see her chio face and sexy body my dicky cannot take it.damage is $33+$50(Thai JG)

Does JG allows u to shoot, I koe some cater dick massage therapy but never let u release....

gl_bob
09-02-2008, 01:51 AM

JG = must pay $50 extra ?

bassf
14-02-2008, 02:33 PM
I tried Pat...

Massage : 9/10
Looks: 7/10(about 28-30 yrs old)
Service : 9/10
BJ : 9/10 $80
FJ: neva try $100
BM/BJ:neva try $100
BM/HJ:neva try $80
HJ: neva try $50

Fyi, she dunno JG.

Please share if Moon know how and also if anyone else to recommend from that shop.

Happy CNY

Dreamz88
15-02-2008, 04:00 PM
Hi ,

Does anybody have the phone no of this place ? pls PM me . Thanks!:)

Raidster1
15-02-2008, 10:57 PM
where is the place? pls enlighten?

i heard is better not to release immediately after JG, best is 1-2 hrs later.

sex4LiFe
15-02-2008, 11:25 PM
After reading all tis positive FR on this place, I decided to pop by since my office is damn near.

1st impression - very un-spa like. Looks more like an illegal gambling den sorta feeling. In fact, when I walk in thru the old glass door, I felt like walking into Geylang.

Nonetheless, I wanted to try Pat since I'm a big fan of Thai massage and I'm quite sick and tired of those PRC-piano style type. This auntie looking gal call June greeted me and when I ask for Pat, she told me Pat was busy with customer. So i asked for another girl and was told to go into this small cubicle with just a bed on the floor and shoe-rack which double-up as a table.

5 mins later, when i was already stripped to my birthday suit, auntie June walked in again and told me no one was available.. EXCEPT HER. FUCK! I'm naked, cock is itchy and YOU'RE THE ONLY GIRL AVAILABLE?!! *sigh* at that moment, I thought - Wad e hell, i'll just refuse all her specials and just enjoy a good rub down for once.

Turns out that Auntie June massage is worst than PRC playing piano. Yet she claimed she is damn good and was one of the "pioneers" of Circular Rd! I'd opted for 60 mins (S$40/-) but less than 20 mins of press here press there, she say she wanted to blow for me! :eek: "I very long never suck young cock liao u noe.. "

My goodness gracious me! Auntie I very long never let AH MA suck my cock lor! In fact, NEVER!!! i declined politely though, telling her yesterday V.day i fucked a lot and cock needs to sleep BUT she was damn persistent.. to the fact of annoyance. OK! Since you so hungry for young cock, go ahead and suck as much as you want! I managed to use my power of imagination to envision it was some MILF (I alternate between Pan Ling Ling and Margaret Lee!) and after 15 mins of lousy BBBJ and painful balls licking and sucking, I came. Luckily I never cum in her mouth coz after that she was saying it'll cost S$20/- more! PTUI! My precious sperm army is not gona be wasted in some auntie lor!

To make matters worst, when i was taking out two S$50/- notes for the idiotic BBBJ (cost me S$80/-), she still can say "Can dun change for you or not, I hate to change money leh!" I was like WTF?!!! KNNN!! PTUI PTUI PTUI!

Overall, it was an extremely screw-up experience for me and my 1st visit there. The only silver lining was when i was leaving, Auntie June introduce me to another girl call Eileen. Very MILF look albeit big boned but damn fair.. or maybe it was coz the place is damn dark.

My ratings as below:

Ambience: 3/10 (luckily the radio was tuned to Class 95, my usual station)
Looks (June): 3/10 (short and very small built, she reminds me of my kopitiam kopi-soh type)
Body (June): Non-existence tits (i couldn't even be bother to try autoroaming)
BBBJ (June): 5/10 (suck suck here, suck suck there, worst than my own right hand when i DIY)
Cost: S$40 (60 mins) + S$80 (BBBJ) (optional swallow for S$20/- more but she said this was only offered to me coz I yandao... *YAWN*)
RTF: NOT HER FOR SURE!!

Just a looks rating for Eileen..
Looks: 7/10 (Face is nice, she has that kinda of foxy neighbour wife whom you always wana have ONE FUCK with)
Body: 6/10 (Big bone, but can tell BIG TITS too!)
Skills: Let u noe when i try her

By the way, I think I saw Pat too when I went to shower up. She dun look very enticing to me, auntie look as well. Why I think she is Pat? Coz she was talking Thai over the phone while eating.

owen10
17-02-2008, 02:55 PM
After reading all tis positive FR on this place, I decided to pop by since my office is damn near.

1st impression - very un-spa like. Looks more like an illegal gambling den sorta feeling. In fact, when I walk in thru the old glass door, I felt like walking into Geylang.

Nonetheless, I wanted to try Pat since I'm a big fan of Thai massage and I'm quite sick and tired of those PRC-piano style type. This auntie looking gal call June greeted me and when I ask for Pat, she told me Pat was busy with customer. So i asked for another girl and was told to go into this small cubicle with just a bed on the floor and shoe-rack which double-up as a table.

nice FR bro. thks for warning us abt tis auntie june

in fact me went thr a few wks ago to reccee. saw this mid-late 40-ish lady lying on couch reading newspprs. i thk she muz b this june. face cannot make it. (i thk can be a young grandma by now. LOL) asked her for any ladies avail, she said all wkg but she can massage for me. thanked her politely n left.

she looked quite familiar to me. thk she used to hang ard fortune ctr or JSP area ... Hmmmmmm .........

redrooster
18-02-2008, 11:40 AM
Not sure if other bros have same encounter...

Call up to book Pat. A lady answered (sounded old). She said Pat don't come in early. So I asked what is the earliest time can book her. Nxt moment she asked if I got her name from internet. I told her no. She then said got other young girls to recommend. Told her I still want book Pat. This lady kept asking where I got Pat's name from...

I got frustrated then just told her nvm & hang up the phone!

richie_rich
18-02-2008, 04:59 PM
Got the contact from threadstarter a couple of weeks ago but only went to try last saturday.
Did not make a booking cos but no one picked up when I called.
So heck it, just went down as body aching and needed a good massage.
The place is not very difficult to find, and it is quite near Kim Wellness, another Thai massage joint. It is also near a coffee shop.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, I walked up the old creaky staircase (with a sensor kind of door bell thrown in), and was greeted by a very lau goh sitting at a small table that double up as a counter!
From the descriptions given by bros here, I think she is June lah. Skinny and in her 40s at least already.
Told her I want Pat for massage.
She just told me to wait while she went to get Pat.
Within a minute, Pat came from the other side of the 'spa' where the girls' rooms are.
She led me to a room that only has a curtain for a 'door'.
Room is spartan with just a mattress on the floor and some towels.
Stripped naked while she went to get me a glass of water.
Told Pat I wanted a good hard massage and she recommended her oil massage. I gamely took it as I really needed a solid rub down.
The massage was really good and hard. Just what I needed to soothe my tired body.
Then she popped the golden question. She quoted me HJ $50, BJ, $80, BM/BJ $100.
Didn't offer FJ and I didn't ask.
Told her I wanted BM/BJ and off she went to get her 'stuff'.
She took off her top and mini skirt, leaving her white g-string on, and started pouring more oil on my body.
She then slid and glided her ample breasts, a definite C+ cupper, over my body.
How not to marikita when such a fair and soft C cup breasts rubbing on you?
I especially enjoyed it when Pat held her boobs together and breast fucked my didi.
She then took out the condom and capped me with her mouth.
Her blowjob was expertly done.
There was suction and tongue flicking, fast and slow blows.
I was busy roaming her body and breasts while she kept her mouth over my didi.
I managed to slid inside her g-string and finger her pussy, and yes, it was wet.
Fingered her more intensely while she pumped me faster with her mouth.
In no time, I exploded my cum into the cd.
Pat kept her warm mouth over my didi even as i cummed. My fingers then were wet with her pussy juice.
She cleaned me up and asked me to go shower.
Overall, I enjoyed the hard massage and her BM/BJ.
She is Thai and we conversed in Mandarin.

Name: Pat
Body : 7/10 (Fair, a bit bah bah. But still shapely)
Breasts : C Cup
Massage : Hard type with lots of cracking of bones, thai style. 8/10
BM/BJ : 8/10. Nice breast fuck and body sliding.

burnout
19-02-2008, 02:17 PM
In my humble opinion, this place really CMI!!

Visited the place sometime last week. The whole place looks really old and run down. In fact it reminded me of Santuary just up the street which is closed (for good, I hope). The ladies in the joint looked like they have been working there since WWII.

Anyway, a plump short busty Thai attended to me. The massage was above average and with enough strength. The masseuse was dressed in a very tight short mini which allowed much skin contact between her butt/thigh skin and mine. Other than that, nothing to shout about. SOP.

FR:-
Name: Sakai
Looks: 4/10
Body: 5/10
Boobs: C+ with dark nips
HJ: 4/10 SOP (up down)
Damage: $40+$50
RTF: I'll give this place a miss.

bbailey
19-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Regret not going my homework, looking out for some place to pass time while waiting for my friend in the area. Ended up at this run-down massage, reminds me of those roadside thai massage shop@phuket. Sigh..should hv used the $$ to eat and drink to my heart's content @ TCC.

Entered the shop and saw 1 thai milf behind the desk, asked for thai massage and she showed me to the last cubicle at the end of the row. Figure-wise not bad, with a spag straps tee threatening to show more cleavage.

She left while i was undressing then an "tek-ko" (bamboo) auntie came in to massage me. wah lau, straight away sian half. ask for the lady who brought me in, she said that lady got customer booking liao. pay up liao, wat to do ?

after stumbling into this thread then i realised its the same auntie june mentioned. Rejected her GQ liao ,yet she still v persistent to earn her tips. Sigh, no point spoiling my nite by flaring up and "turn over" face so just offer the min. amt to get it done and over with.

Bros who wishes to try out this massage place, please insist to get the massage done by the thai lady before paying your $$.

If not there are plenty of thai style massage at geylang to get ur cravings.

Hv fun.

owen10
20-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Regret not going my homework, looking out for some place to pass time while waiting for my friend in the area. Ended up at this run-down massage, reminds me of those roadside thai massage shop@phuket. Sigh..should hv used the $$ to eat and drink to my heart's content @ TCC.

it really makes me boil when i c such posts of d TN ladies bullying our bros.

technically its nt wrong for tis Auntie to assign herself to our bro since bro didnt make a req for a spec gal.

n technically its oso nt wrong for our bro to reject d stk if he does nt like it!

but wat im boiling is tt d shop uses d prettier ladies to mislead our bros tt they r d ones serving them. mayb next time bros shd ask 1st if d lady is d same person doin d massage??? if bro dun like who they were assigned then juz reject n leave lo. tt'll remove any unhappiness ...