PDA

View Full Version : Experience massage lady

redhill boy
17-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Had been going to this HC/SPA for quite sometime and had come to know this lady who had been serving me everytime I went there. Had been persuading her to provide services to me outside (in hotel) as the prices in the SPA/HC is getting too expensive. ITs one of the pricest place for massage.

After much coaxing, she finally agreed and i am most happy to share with brothers here her contacts and also to help her. The HC/SPA she is working in currently, the boss is very strict and instill a "no special" for anyone working there. Hence make the ladies working there pretty hard to earn a living with just a minimum of the hours fee. Though, had indulged in HJ with her for a few times. Which is pretty good as well.

Biodata of this lady:
Name: Happy ( wish to be called this, not her real name as boss might come to know if she put her real name, as she have a unique name, been surfing SBF for ages, had not seen a similiar name)

Looks: 6.5
Nice looking MILF though not married

Boobs: B+ / C ( Opinion is Fake, quite hard )

Body: 7 ( a bit of tummy fats )

Massage Skills: 8/10 ( one of the reason i pay so much to the spa for massage. )

HJ: 8.5/10 ( Good in my opinion )

BBBJ / BJ: No chance to try, but she told me she do provide.

FJ: 8/10 Easily wet. ( only tried once )

Damage: $40/ hr of massage, + extra for special ( 50/60 HJ, 80 BJ, 100 FJ ), excluding RM.

She is currently still working in the spa, so might not be able to answer your call everytime. But she mentioned she will call back once she see the miss call. She doesn't read sms in english as well. Though she been in SIN for quite some time, a number of years. Though she understand English but then she don't know how to reply. Her preferred working hours are in the morning or at night. As she is trying out FL part-time now before deciding to continue going Full time or quit her job in the SPA.

P.S: Please do not tell her anything abt SBF.

chew78s
17-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Had been going to this HC/SPA for quite sometime and had come to know this lady who had been serving me everytime I went there. Had been persuading her to provide services to me outside (in hotel) as the prices in the SPA/HC is getting too expensive. ITs one of the pricest place for massage.

After much coaxing, she finally agreed and i am most happy to share with brothers here her contacts and also to help her. The HC/SPA she is working in currently, the boss is very strict and instill a "no special" for anyone working there. Hence make the ladies working there pretty hard to earn a living with just a minimum of the hours fee. Though, had indulged in HJ with her for a few times. Which is pretty good as well.

Biodata of this lady:
Name: Happy ( wish to be called this, not her real name as boss might come to know if she put her real name, as she have a unique name, been surfing SBF for ages, had not seen a similiar name)

Looks: 6.5
Nice looking MILF though not married

Boobs: B+ / C ( Opinion is Fake, quite hard )

Body: 7 ( a bit of tummy fats )

Massage Skills: 8/10 ( one of the reason i pay so much to the spa for massage. )

HJ: 8.5/10 ( Good in my opinion )

BBBJ / BJ: No chance to try, but she told me she do provide.

FJ: 8/10 Easily wet. ( only tried once )

Damage: $40/ hr of massage, + extra for special ( 50/60 HJ, 80 BJ, 100 FJ ), excluding RM.

She is currently still working in the spa, so might not be able to answer your call everytime. But she mentioned she will call back once she see the miss call. She doesn't read sms in english as well. Though she been in SIN for quite some time, a number of years. Though she understand English but then she don't know how to reply. Her preferred working hours are in the morning or at night. As she is trying out FL part-time now before deciding to continue going Full time or quit her job in the SPA.

P.S: Please do not tell her anything abt SBF.

hi, redhill boy, can u pm her contact. thxs..

g3p2
17-01-2008, 02:30 PM
hi redhill boy!

pls pm me Happy's contact, kam sia kam sia!

englii56
17-01-2008, 04:37 PM
yes can pm the contact thank

Jchua
18-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Bro, kindly give me contact too, I am staying nearby.:)

Dicker21
18-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Bro, kindly give me contact too, I am staying nearby.:)

Did the TS stated the location? :D

timeless78
21-01-2008, 03:27 PM
can u give hp num,thanks

mit1686
21-01-2008, 06:48 PM
Bro,can share the contact pls.I been asking HC/Spa girl for outcall,but so far i only got jenny from bhc and that was donkey yrs back.

deswillow
22-01-2008, 12:14 AM
helo,can u pm me her num,will be very interesting to do it outside like hse service

ChinaFriends67
22-01-2008, 12:42 AM
Bro, care to pm me her contact, please. Many thanks!!!:)

tigerboy18
24-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Hi bro redhillboy,

sounds like a decent and reasonably good massage gal u hv found. care to share contact? i prefer discreet and relaxing service. thank you n Happy CNY to you.

redhill boy
31-01-2008, 12:45 PM
had given out her contacts to quite a number of brothers here. But still no FR.

Andy22
31-01-2008, 01:09 PM
hi RHB, can pm me the contact pls? thanks in advance.....HCNY to u...:)