PDA

View Full Version : breastfeeding

boringfuck
05-02-2021, 07:38 PM
sup bros. wondering if any of you have the experience of doing the deed with your Mrs when she is breastfeeding?

does it feel weird?

newyorker88
06-02-2021, 08:00 AM
sup bros. wondering if any of you have the experience of doing the deed with your Mrs when she is breastfeeding?

does it feel weird?

U really have a fetish. Let the baby drink milk in peace lah

boringfuck
06-02-2021, 08:20 AM
U really have a fetish. Let the baby drink milk in peace lah

I don't bro. that's why I felt weird doing the deed, because there was milk coming out. while I love the increase in size, it was awkward when there was milk coming out. can't be I just bang and leave the boobs alone ma hahahah

ferr4ri
06-02-2021, 11:22 AM
I don't bro. that's why I felt weird doing the deed, because there was milk coming out. while I love the increase in size, it was awkward when there was milk coming out. can't be I just bang and leave the boobs alone ma hahahah

just leave the boobs lah
is your kids' meal leh

but good also, cos they say breastfeeding seldom will get pregnant

HonkyTonkyMan
06-02-2021, 12:58 PM
ok lah if she is still lactating you actually helping her to relieve her engorgement...it can really be very painful for them..moreover for a lactating mom they need to express their milk out every 2-3 hours..

etsys
08-02-2021, 08:40 AM

does it feel weird?

Not with miss, but with a pinoy FL, she had been breastfeeding her son almost 1 year plus. A bit of milk came out when I suck.

She said she breast feed to enlarge her boob ..

boringfuck
09-02-2021, 12:29 AM
just leave the boobs lah
is your kids' meal leh

but good also, cos they say breastfeeding seldom will get pregnant

how to leave the boobs alone sia. the increase in size makes it even more appealing... lol

boringfuck
09-02-2021, 12:34 AM
ok lah if she is still lactating you actually helping her to relieve her engorgement...it can really be very painful for them..moreover for a lactating mom they need to express their milk out every 2-3 hours..

different leh. banging is banging, helping to express different

hipgrinder
09-02-2021, 04:58 AM
When my wife was lactating for the first time almost 7yrs back, she has problem expressing, and I'll help her. And what we hear from her motherhood circle of friends, husband can either help by massaging around the nipples to promote lactation, or use mouth to suckle, to emulate a baby breastfeeding, and also stimulate the milk to be express out.

If not, the wife's breasts will be swelling with milk that cant be expressed, and seemingly very painful.

In my case, I helped my wife by suckling on her nipples just for a while to trigger the milk glands to lactate (I think). on the 2nd occasion I helped, I confessed to her my fetish for breast milk. And show her how hard i became when I "breastfeeding" on her tits. Lucky for me, we did have a few rounds of such fun during the period she has milk.

SerflySGR
09-02-2021, 04:51 PM
When my wife was lactating for the first time almost 7yrs back, she has problem expressing, and I'll help her. And what we hear from her motherhood circle of friends, husband can either help by massaging around the nipples to promote lactation, or use mouth to suckle, to emulate a baby breastfeeding, and also stimulate the milk to be express out.

If not, the wife's breasts will be swelling with milk that cant be expressed, and seemingly very painful.

In my case, I helped my wife by suckling on her nipples just for a while to trigger the milk glands to lactate (I think). on the 2nd occasion I helped, I confessed to her my fetish for breast milk. And show her how hard i became when I "breastfeeding" on her tits. Lucky for me, we did have a few rounds of such fun during the period she has milk.

Your kindness was rewarded, Bro hipgrinder. Heh heh!