PDA

View Full Version : Sexual favour

cosyman
01-02-2021, 10:27 PM
Saw alot of interesting thread here but didnt see anything regarding this topic, any bros can share their experience? Be it with property agent, insurance agent, student asking for better result or not to flunk them. Anything in exchange for better treatment etc can fall into sexual favour category ;)

cosyman
02-02-2021, 10:39 AM
Wa nobody have sexual favour experience to share meh? Come share some juicy experience and stories..

unsung80
02-02-2021, 12:33 PM
u think everyone so free write story for you to read? :D

VoicesWithin
02-02-2021, 12:40 PM
I asked for sex from my wife. In return I do housework. She said wait long long. End of story :(

cosyman
02-02-2021, 01:12 PM
u think everyone so free write story for you to read? :D

Not for me to read but for the community mah. Lol.

cosyman
02-02-2021, 01:13 PM
I asked for sex from my wife. In return I do housework. She said wait long long. End of story :(

Lolol. Thanks for being the 1st sharer. This can be considered as sexual favour as well lol. Hahaha. So creative of you to link it this way

itguy2008
02-02-2021, 02:26 PM
Hang on. You mean the brothers here perform sexual acts in exchange of favours?

Or people perform sexual acts for us....

different perspective wor.

BushTracker
02-02-2021, 03:12 PM

Oh you poor thing.. Tell her she may regret her decision in time to come.. hahah.

fallen11
02-02-2021, 09:44 PM
Last time i broke up with my ex gf, she keep pestering me to patch back with her.
So i told her "can. u come my place now and make me feel good."
So she came and let me fuck, doing all the work while i just lay on the bed like a deadfish.":)

BushTracker
03-02-2021, 09:17 AM
Last time i broke up with my ex gf, she keep pestering me to patch back with her.
So she came and let me fuck, doing all the work while i just lay on the bed like a deadfish.":)

Good for you, but how is that a sexual favor?

fallen11
03-02-2021, 10:38 PM
Good for you, but how is that a sexual favor?

the favor is she make me feel good, i patch back with her lor
else no way
hehehehe:D

After we broke off another time, got once she was dating this new guy who drives a car. i got no car, i was a poor fuck that time.
So she was going to meet him at 9pm. she called me, asked to come my house at 7pm. Saying she's bored and meeting friend so late.
So i say "ok you come". Come liao i was playing game. Then she also want to play. then she dont know purposely or what cant even make sense of direction to control, till need me hold her hand to play together while hugging her.
End up having a quickie on bed.
After quickie, wash up. Her phone rang, the guy reached my place downstairs already. Byeeeee

I join the forum so many years, first time come this section this week.
Didnt know so many exciting stories.
Had my fair share of stories. But after reading some contributions, i would say my stories' excitement level pales in comparison to most other stories here.

SerflySGR
04-02-2021, 10:26 AM
the favor is she make me feel good, i patch back with her lor
else no way
hehehehe:D

After we broke off another time, got once she was dating this new guy who drives a car. i got no car, i was a poor fuck that time.
So she was going to meet him at 9pm. she called me, asked to come my house at 7pm. Saying she's bored and meeting friend so late.
So i say "ok you come". Come liao i was playing game. Then she also want to play. then she dont know purposely or what cant even make sense of direction to control, till need me hold her hand to play together while hugging her.
End up having a quickie on bed.
After quickie, wash up. Her phone rang, the guy reached my place downstairs already. Byeeeee

I join the forum so many years, first time come this section this week.
Didnt know so many exciting stories.
Had my fair share of stories. But after reading some contributions, i would say my stories' excitement level pales in comparison to most other stories here.

Please do share Bro fallen11. Any story is a good story. Thanks in advance!

cosyman
04-02-2021, 02:59 PM

Yeah exactly. Haha. Waiting for more bros to contribute.

ilovepantyhose
04-02-2021, 03:56 PM
this one time i tried to jio a lady out and she asked me to do her a favour and go fuck myself...

:o:o

fallen11
04-02-2021, 11:18 PM

but my stories are not on sexual favours wor. Off topic from this thread.
Just normal sex stories:(

willroyce
05-02-2021, 02:03 AM
well i met this property lawyer on sb who also turns out to be a part time sugar baby... talk talk talk called her over to place for dinner.. ended up listening to her boring stories for 4 hours and got some action later :D

willroyce
05-02-2021, 02:05 AM

hahaha so did u ever get anything??

willroyce
05-02-2021, 02:09 AM
Hang on. You mean the brothers here perform sexual acts in exchange of favours?

Or people perform sexual acts for us....

different perspective wor.

perform a favour, for sexual acts :cool:

willroyce
05-02-2021, 02:10 AM

so managed to get back with her??

willroyce
05-02-2021, 02:11 AM
this one time i tried to jio a lady out and she asked me to do her a favour and go fuck myself...

hahahah this one legend

daring70
05-02-2021, 10:31 AM
wah lawyer also need to be sugar baby, she must be one helluva looker

well i met this property lawyer on sb who also turns out to be a part time sugar baby... talk talk talk called her over to place for dinner.. ended up listening to her boring stories for 4 hours and got some action later :D

fallen11
06-02-2021, 12:05 AM
so managed to get back with her??

on and off yes
and everytime it involved sex :D

Neoguri
06-02-2021, 06:59 AM

Sounds familiar to me too. :(

fallen11
06-02-2021, 11:08 PM
received requests for more stories. Sorry, nothing related to thread topic.

So this girl i mention earlier here, was my 1st gf.
We break and patch many times because of the sex. Sometime by her, sometimes by me.
Our sex life was pretty wild. We had sex at....
HDB staircase. New bto just completed and accessible. So there was almost no people there.
Outside a shopping mall in town, in the middle of the night. Was a dark area, but thinking back there should be security cameras where we had sex at. Maybe security sleeping or just enjoying the show. Did it there at least 3 times and only once did we got chase off by security.
CC toilet. Broke into a cc and did it in the toilet. Found out that this cc actually has a lot of illegal immigrants sleeping around the dark areas every night. Stumbled upon a completely dark area and thought we were alone. Turns out got many blangadesh sitting there! they just kept quiet and scare got found out. Saw their white teeth grinning in the dark omg.
Marina square outdoor staircase. hehe. Did it during weekend peak hour with so many people below. The crowd covered all the noise. we did it on the lower levels of the stairs, so we could hear who's coming up & the crowd below couldnt see us. If you go too high up, the people below actually can see.
Cinema. Not sex, but she masturbated me thruout the whole movie :D
Got once i was doggy her at my home. I paused and ask her to wait. lit up a cig and ask her to move her bottom while i smoked like a boss.

the bad news was. once i lost control and shot inside. Yeah mostly i did raw with her and shoot on her top of her all over.
That one time, got her preg. I didnt know as she kept me in the dark all the while.
She went to abort it after finding it out she had baby, was preg for 2 months.
I felt bad. But we both had no regrets.
I actually broke up with her when she was preg and she didnt tell me.
Only found out after we patched. Again, for the sex.

liber69
06-02-2021, 11:34 PM

Haha I chuckled at this one 😆

Ellefjorge
07-02-2021, 04:28 AM
Tell a story that is fun to listen to

SBMEDSUP
07-02-2021, 06:08 AM
but my stories are not on sexual favours wor. Off topic from this thread.
Just normal sex stories:(

Agreed monry is the biggest favor.

Any woman be it wife, money still talk. Learned big lesson that wife is biggest costliest woman.

deematter
07-02-2021, 01:45 PM
do not admit, this type of sugary relationship does exist in this society

deematter
07-02-2021, 01:46 PM
Sounds familiar to me too. :(

this rarely to be heard...is it deal?