PDA

View Full Version : Malay FL... $150 for 2 hours 3 shots...

xsgrantz
15-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Hi guys...

this is gonna be my 1st time writing an FR...got to know this malay minah from the chat... said she provided service...well...what the hell..my lil bro long time never seen action....so dont wait...set up appointment...straight away pick her up n go H81..

After talk-talk...found out she do house calls oso! (damn..should have asked her come over can save petrol..hahaha)

anyway..here's a short FR on her...she's lin..22 this yr...malay minah...

Name: Lin
Height: 168
Weight: 66 (she's a bit of extra meat about her.)
boobs: 34B
looks: 6 (according to my taste..diff ppl diff taste)
Frenchkiss: can
fingerfuck: can
blowjob: can
No RAW, no ANAL.

RTF: yes coz overall she's a good bonk.

she accepts all malay bros, chinese bros, indian bros, as i know..foreigners need to fork out more..(can deal with her directly and strike a deal)
she's available tomorrow frm 9pm onwards.

msg me for her details ok?

jarrod
15-01-2008, 06:40 PM
66kg quite big bone n body?:)

xsgrantz
15-01-2008, 11:43 PM
you can say that again.. :)

xsgrantz
15-01-2008, 11:46 PM
bros who gonna try Lin...please write an FR for her okay?
for those bros whom i'll be passing her no. to...she'll be asking where u get her no. from. please say its from me... so that she knows i am actually helping her to get clients. haha :)

i think she's a newbie in this arena coz she say she juz started 2 months..so bros be gentle ok? :)

xsgrantz
16-01-2008, 12:24 AM
juz an update...

Lin provides bj services for $50 too.

so here's a summary again..

$150/2hr/3 shots $50 for bj/1 shot...

Lin is available tomorrow from 9pm - 6am... any takers? :) msg me the time u can make it tomorrow.

xsgrantz
16-01-2008, 12:47 AM
shared lin's contacts with the following bros

hawksbay
fredparadise
cliff
rampit

happy bonking! ;)
write an FR on lin :)

didnt try a lot of things with her during my session..will RTF to try other things soon.

shag_fest
16-01-2008, 01:43 AM
juz an update...

Lin provides bj services for $50 too.

so here's a summary again..

$150/2hr/3 shots $50 for bj/1 shot...

Lin is available tomorrow from 9pm - 6am... any takers? :) msg me the time u can make it tomorrow.

bro, bj or bbbj?? she does in car?? dat will be nice... ;)

xsgrantz
16-01-2008, 01:47 AM
i am still clueless wat bbbj means...but BJ yes...heh... care to update me? still new to the terms here.. :)

in car? dunno...i b commando n try first? or anyone of the bros who got lin's contact earlier wanna try in car? ;) nvm lar...i b commando n try first ok? i FR again on 'car experience' hahah

Show Stopper
16-01-2008, 02:14 AM
i am still clueless wat bbbj means...but BJ yes...heh... care to update me? still new to the terms here.. :)

Bro..think u'r inviting Senior Bros to zap u for asking this type of silly question!!! Coz bro imom took the trouble to create a thread named http://www.sammyboyforum.com/newbie-issues-say-hi-testing/50481-newbies-guide-definitions-abbreviations-acronyms.html and newbie like u don't even bother to make a check b4 u start posting! Sad....

bonk88
16-01-2008, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE=xsgrantz;2526478]
bro, i love bonk malay gal, can you share her contract no to me??pls!!!:o
thank you sooooooo much.......

xsgrantz
16-01-2008, 09:27 AM
havent finished reading through it ma....cannot blame me oso wat...

xsgrantz
16-01-2008, 09:38 AM
bro altitude...thanks for the explanation..appreciate it! ;)

Lin's contact has been given to the following bros today

mikeyeoh
Xiaodevil
altitude
crv2000

Hope to see FRs soon! :)

blurdeath
16-01-2008, 09:57 AM
i wan her contact. can give.? new to fl .. coz thisi year thn reach 16

xsgrantz
16-01-2008, 10:09 AM
Lin's contact given to bro guan303 :)
happy bonking!

vicky12345
16-01-2008, 04:45 PM
bro,can PM her contact at [email protected]

Thx.

bonk88
16-01-2008, 04:59 PM
happy bonking!

Bro xsgrantz, can share share the lin contract plssssss?:D

bonk88
16-01-2008, 05:02 PM
happy bonking!

bro xsgrantz, can share the lin contract plsssss?
thank you....

guymafia
16-01-2008, 05:15 PM
bro,
can shgare her contact...
thanks

Show Stopper
17-01-2008, 01:52 AM
Bro..think u'r inviting Senior Bros to zap u for asking this type of silly question: i am still clueless wat bbbj means...but BJ yes...heh... care to update me? still new to the terms here..

Zapper: the guy was just being helpful. U flame him to show you very smart?

To the unknown bro who zapped me for warning bro xsgrantz...pls kindly PM xsgrantz to see whether he was zapped -1pt by me or by anyone!!! U think i got nothing better to do to zap someone with my 1 power???

It was just a warning to prevent him from making FURTHER MISTAKES....simple as that! I would definitely leave my BIG NAME behind if i were to zap someone....coz I ALREADY GOT THE GUTS TO POST OUT THE WARNING TO HIM!!! Do u??? :D

cheena
17-01-2008, 02:00 AM
still got no FR??

xiaodevil
17-01-2008, 02:45 AM
Thanks for Xsgrantz for the contact.. Will post fr once i try her...

xsgrantz
17-01-2008, 10:00 AM
those who want lin's contact PM me pls... thanks hor... err..bro show_stopper..i kena zap liao..if u oso kena sorry for putting u in trouble hor...

xsgrantz
17-01-2008, 10:01 AM
i forgot to update..today lin available from 1pm - 10pm...if u wanna try later can deal with her direct...this is what she informed me... :)

xsgrantz
17-01-2008, 10:45 AM
bro, bj or bbbj?? she does in car?? dat will be nice... ;)

bro, to answer your qn, its BBBJ.. :) $50 ...anywhere oso can, carpark can, car oso can. hope that helps. :)

xsgrantz
17-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Passed Lin's contact to the following bros...

Crouchy
guymafia
hoseiboh88
kennytj
ripples
sexsexsex
inkpot21
awesome04
giggsgiggs
ahunter

Hope to see FRs soon. 3 bros from here had a session each with Lin yest. hope to see their FRs.

xsgrantz
17-01-2008, 12:20 PM
Shared lin's contact with the following bros.

Halid
breastlover

happy bonking guys!

Show Stopper
17-01-2008, 01:14 PM
err..bro show_stopper..i kena zap liao..if u oso kena sorry for putting u in trouble hor...

No problem bro...its not a big deal for me to be zapped...life still goes on.:) Juz sincerely hope tat u wun make the same mistake again and will be able to learn more from the link tat i've posted for u.

Keep the sharing spirit going...happy bonking! :D

xsgrantz
17-01-2008, 01:57 PM
yea man...i did go to the link u posted.. :) thanks hor.

anyways...shared lin's contact with the following bros.

elvix
peridot62

happy bonking!

xsgrantz
17-01-2008, 03:19 PM
shared lin's contact with the following bros.

trance
bonk88

happy bonking! :)

NeoGuy
17-01-2008, 03:31 PM
Wah so many ppl TS gave contacts too but still no FR ???
TS would consider post pic of her body???
PM me her contact if possible thanks

xsgrantz
17-01-2008, 03:52 PM
yalah..i know yesterday got 3 bros frm here tried her oready...waiting for FR...maybe they bz at work....the rest all still fixing appt with her i guess... give so many..she say today only 1 contact her...sad hor...

post her pic? i try ask her she wan or not. :)

xsgrantz
17-01-2008, 04:07 PM
bros who upped my points..my sincere gratitude.. :)

NeoGuy
17-01-2008, 04:29 PM
bros who upped my points..my sincere gratitude.. :)

Bro don't forget to pm me her contact :)
thks

Elessar
17-01-2008, 04:30 PM
bro where is she located at? Can share the contact with me?

guymafia
17-01-2008, 04:42 PM
maybe the 1 contact for 2day is me...hehhe..
meeting her 2nite if nothing happened...

xsgrantz
17-01-2008, 04:43 PM
shared lin's contact with the following bros.

leon69
kawakubo

happy bonking!

bro, she can be located anywhere..hahah..no preference lei..in car oso can.she staying in the west.. :)

xsgrantz
17-01-2008, 04:44 PM
bro guymafia... hahah..maybe hor :) enjoy urself later. happy bonking!

Elessar
17-01-2008, 04:51 PM
bro where is she located at? Can share the contact with me?

bomarr
17-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Bro xsgrantz, great find u got there +6 for you. Keep up the good work ;)

ajejullah
18-01-2008, 08:22 AM
brother can send pm her no

repuls3
18-01-2008, 11:02 AM
Bro, can I also have her contact. Thanks.

xsgrantz
18-01-2008, 12:05 PM
bro bomarr...thank you for the upz.. :) appreciate it! to the rest of the bros.. yes yes..will give out the contacts..relax ah... i'm practically flooded.. :) will update. bro elessar...i oready PM u her contact no. :)

xsgrantz
18-01-2008, 12:38 PM
Hi All,

Shared lin's contact with the following bros..

luvurss
cheongster_11
jokzers
houren
tt2222
semen69
danny92776516
d130204
proprimate
samierk

I received sms from lin askin me if any of the bros who tried her say her service bad or good or complain...frankly i dunno what to answer her coz i dont see any FRs....

if only me post FR..then a bit farnie rite...so bros who tried her...appreciate many many if you can post FR for her....coz she oso wanna know her weakness n strengths or where she can improve on... :)

xsgrantz
18-01-2008, 12:43 PM
i receive another sms from her... saturday n sunday she's available from 8am - 11pm.. monday she cannot coz need to go orientation (she starting work at hospital very2 soon..so bros who wanna try her must be quick coz when she start working as nurse..not much time for FL...although she did say she might wanna continue FL during her off days or any slots that she can make it) :)

saturday & sunday: 8am - 11pm
monday : cannot make it book other days. :)

a few bros PMed me sayin her bbbj is excellent with deep throat and suction. Personally (i've tried it oso) i find her BBBJ to be good too...but then again..u gotta try it to believe it...

if any of u fancy bonking a nurse..then Lin's the one.. hehehehe

xsgrantz
18-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Hi bros,

just wanna update Lin is available from now till 11pm tonite. :)
tomorrow (sat) from 8am - 11pm
sunday 8am - 11pm
monday she won't be free coz got orientation (not sure if she'll take clients after that)

kawakubo
18-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Bro xgrantz
Thank you for the contact. I SMS her yesterday but she only available after 7pm. Not convenient. So told her next week.
Anyway, thanks for the contact.

inkpot21
18-01-2008, 11:57 PM
Hi,
Thanks to xgrantz first for giving me a contact of wonderful girl.

I have booked a slot with her yesterday so i manage to get her today at 7 to 9 pm slot.

and MAN she was gooood i was bit shy coz i haven't tried malay girl before so she was actually telling me that don't be shy tell me anything you want,

so started with kiss which went to unforgettable french many time during whole session Man she really knows how to kiss a guy.

my points:

Face good 8/10(but it depends on person to person)
Frenching 100/100 damn Good(but you should also know how to kiss a girl)
Pussy 10/10 coz shaven,clean and wet
body 8/10 bit fat but i like it coz i hate skinny girls
positions highly compatible according to your needs
CIF and CIM both

Thanks again bro xgrantz and please do share gems like this with me.;)

crv2000
19-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Xsgrantz thank you for you contact number and your contribuction

SMS Lin on last minutes asking for available slot. Fast Response within 3 minutes confirms her availability. Fix up appointment location to pick her up at Yishun MRT station. I told her will be there for 30 minutes… but turn into PIE mass jam and car move very slow reach Yishun already 8:00PM and heavy rail ….she come in to my car and sweet welcoming.
Chi chat on our way to one of the nearest multy story car park. She got a boyfriend but now in jail due to some trouble and she trouble from financial problems. Mentioned few thousand…need urgent money to clear off…………….

Action, she start immediate with BJ and HJ for almost 20 minutes, while she BJ me I autorom her and she are very wet and very high when I play her pussy. Keep moan very with very sexy

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 5/10 is a big Ba chai
boobs: probably B+ or C- cup not clear but big nipper
BBBJ: 9/10 (hardworking, very deep and CIM) take 20 minutes for me to cum
Damage: S$50 for BBBJ in vehicle

Overall very satisfy

guymafia
19-01-2008, 10:19 AM
Hello hello....
sori for the overdue FR,few days already....
I seldom write FR, sorri bros...
Lin ask to give comment..i think she mean is FR
Pick her up at a location and go rounding..b4 going over to her MSCP..
BBBJ was fanastic with CIM..like she enjoy it.....
hope can RTF for full...

My honest FR on Lin:-
Looks: 7/10 (simple minah look)
Boobs: 7/10 (Nice to hold but to me small)
Body: 7/10 (Well juz a verdict)
BBBJ: 9/10 (very gd feeling with everything in it)
CIM
RTF: if time permits ....

xsgrantz
19-01-2008, 11:57 AM
bros inkpot21, crv2000 and guymafia..thank you for your FRs on Lin.. :) appreciate it! bro inkpot..have ups your point for the FR...bros crv2000 n guymafia...haf to wait till tomorrow coz when i tried to UP yours...system say 'i give too many reputation last 24 hours' haha. :)

Awaiting more FRs on Lin...she's like anxiously waiting for comments on how to improve her service. :)

xsgrantz
19-01-2008, 12:37 PM
Hi bros.. have shared Lin's contact with the following bros here..

luffy18
cubezero79
saturnstan
batambird
sy836226
BigGY`
nokiaman
12fcuk

Bros who posted FR on lin..thanks again...she reallie appreciate it. Lin tell me for bros who already got her no. please ask her permission first before passing it to your friends. If not she's very comfortable with the referrals i am passing to her. :)

Show Stopper
19-01-2008, 01:49 PM
bro inkpot..have ups your point for the FR...bros crv2000 n guymafia...haf to wait till tomorrow coz when i tried to UP yours...system say 'i give too many reputation last 24 hours' haha. :)

Bro xsgrantz...here's some help to u(info on Upping of Rep Pts): http://www.sammyboyforum.com/540503-post77.html

Summarize in short for u:
To have enough "power" to influence a samster's rep pts, you need to have a minimum of 50 posts. So there is no point in clicking this function if you have less than 50 posts.

Thanx aniway...knw u tried to UP me althou u did not indicate ur nick. Will UP u with my humble pt soon. This also shows tat its practically IMPOSSIBLE for me to flame u...like wat the zapper accused me of...as i gt less than 50posts at tat time. Hope it helps.

awesome04
19-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Thanks bro for contact, will try when I hv the time.

Cheers:)

bratwurst_dick
19-01-2008, 09:41 PM
dear ts bro...would aprreciate if i can have her contact..hehe long time no get minah lobang...will try her on fri after i try sweety this cumming monday.haha:)

Ben225111
20-01-2008, 12:19 AM
can pm mi her nos????

xsgrantz
21-01-2008, 09:11 AM
Hi all...

to bros who PM me asking her no. i am afraid to tell you that Lin has stopped doin FL for now...her family found out what she's doin...she told me that one of the bros here..who got her service knew her sister n sorta 'blew the whistle' on her....

she kinda sad and kinda pissed oso...i oso dunno how to help her...i refer ppl here to her for her to solve her problems...dunno wat to say lah... she'll keep me posted though...once everything died down...but i doubt she will...bcoz that bro is still here n knows... sad hor....

tlctan
21-01-2008, 02:19 PM
KNN!! who is that idiot? sabo everybody! now how? cannot get to try a gem's service!.......:mad:

altitude
21-01-2008, 04:23 PM
Hey everybody, to all the bro's who tried her, lucky you :) and those who missed out because of that whistle-blower all i can say is better luck next time :D

I decided to start with bbj and if i can go on, we will go for 3 shot combo. Got a room and asked her to meet me there. She walked in and the first thing i thought was, man she's tall. I'm very tall, so when i say a girl is tall, it's tall! :P She said she had a shower already, but when she heard i'm going to shower, she immediately said ok to shower. I was impressed, excellent service. The shower is the cleanest ever - like a sweet innocent girl kinda sweet. She soaps you in all the places but steers clear of 'sensitive areas' thought that was kinda cute.

Anyways, we get down to it and turn off the lights. Her bbj is out of this world. She started with a little catbath around the chest and went lower before getting on the icecream. She was slow in the begining and continues to pick up pace. The strange, but soooooo amazing thing was this - she's really giving it all she's got and when i'm about to reach, she stops and starts playing with the marbles and my legs and avoiding the icecream. She does this a few times, not sure if it's intentional or not, but man it was building up to be a nuclear explosion! :eek: After the third time, and since she was enjoying it, i decided to make it even by sliding my finger up her garden of eden, well actually it wasn't more of a garden but a swamp! She was practically dripping and it was all over my hand. This went on for about 20 minutes and that's when my volcano erupted. She stayed there until i was all out before wiping me up and going to wash up in the bathroom. I am not sure if she swallowed because she was talking before she went to the bathroom and it didn't sound like she had something in her mouth ;)

I couldn't go on after that and decided to call it quits.

My honest FR on Lin:-
Looks: 7/10 (tall minah )
Boobs: 7/10 (small but nice erect nips)
Body: 7/10 (not fat)
BBBJ: 9/10 (excellent)
CIM

xsgrantz
22-01-2008, 04:42 PM
thanks for the excellent FR bro altitude... :) yea man..dunno who's the whistle blower....haiz..sianz..

Luffy18
22-01-2008, 08:27 PM
wau lau just when i want to try her.. some one blew the whistle...

xsgrantz
23-01-2008, 01:04 AM
it kinda makes me sick knowing that he 'tried' her service n then blew the whistle on her man...i mean if u wanna blow the whistle..u dun need to try wat.... talk abt despicable...

hawksbay
23-01-2008, 04:58 AM
it kinda makes me sick knowing that he 'tried' her service n then blew the whistle on her man...i mean if u wanna blow the whistle..u dun need to try wat.... talk abt despicable...

well bro have been trying to get hold of her since sunday n no response.anyway thks for the contact,up u my 2 humble pts.:)

cabayasi
23-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Was reading from page 1, at first the weight distance me, than after few pages, tough of PM TS, than read the whistle blow post :mad:

Come-on, this is FL tread, we share here, what to shout and blow? Spoil others mood.

But if the FL is our friend's sister, what will we do?????:rolleyes:

xsgrantz
23-01-2008, 05:23 PM
bro hawksbay..thanks dude... :)

answering to bro cabayasi..if i happen to find out my friend's sister is doin it..i think firstly...i won't try her. secondly...i'll talk to her personally and not try her out THEN blow the whistle n tell her family...know wat i mean? she haf her pride to take care of oso....

solidboy
26-01-2008, 12:47 AM
bro

msg me the details please thanks..interesteds in malayu..reply asapQUOTE]

xsgrantz
27-01-2008, 03:44 AM
alamak bro solidboy...read the whole thread le.... some idiot in here blow the whistle on her family that she's doin this after tryin out her service... i'm still tryin to find out who the fella is...coz i think we shld b wary of passing no. to ppl like him again..i mean the whole point of everything in here..including what our big boss say.. "dont reveal true identity" is for 'discreet' factor.

if u r genuine in wanting the girl NOT to do FL..then don't try the service n advise her accordingly...its drivin me nuts to know he's still at large man...urghhh..

Desiderata
27-01-2008, 12:11 PM
Hi guys...

this is gonna be my 1st time writing an FR...got to know this malay minah from the chat... said she provided service...well...what the hell..my lil bro long time never seen action....so dont wait...set up appointment...straight away pick her up n go H81..

After talk-talk...found out she do house calls oso! (damn..should have asked her come over can save petrol..hahaha)

anyway..here's a short FR on her...she's lin..22 this yr...malay minah...

Name: Lin
Height: 168
Weight: 66 (she's a bit of extra meat about her.)
boobs: 34B
looks: 6 (according to my taste..diff ppl diff taste)
Frenchkiss: can
fingerfuck: can
blowjob: can
No RAW, no ANAL.

RTF: yes coz overall she's a good bonk.

she accepts all malay bros, chinese bros, indian bros, as i know..foreigners need to fork out more..(can deal with her directly and strike a deal)
she's available tomorrow frm 9pm onwards.

msg me for her details ok?

Bro,
Can intro, like to try this chick out.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks in Adv.

Cheers

Nakata6
28-01-2008, 12:03 AM
alamak bro solidboy...read the whole thread le.... some idiot in here blow the whistle on her family that she's doin this after tryin out her service... i'm still tryin to find out who the fella is...coz i think we shld b wary of passing no. to ppl like him again..i mean the whole point of everything in here..including what our big boss say.. "dont reveal true identity" is for 'discreet' factor.

if u r genuine in wanting the girl NOT to do FL..then don't try the service n advise her accordingly...its drivin me nuts to know he's still at large man...urghhh..

Sigh.. hope she will consider to start back soonish .. *fingers crossed* :(

mouth25
17-02-2008, 02:37 PM
hey,can pm me her contact,am discrete, no doubt about it.

I.C.E.
17-02-2008, 03:31 PM
Bro xsgrants, can PM me her contacts too please?

SamTanTan
26-12-2011, 04:33 AM
Can some one pls give her number? I wanna contact her for services desperately. I'm new to this forum so doesn't know how it works.

Alan1987
28-12-2011, 10:25 AM
bro can pass me Lin ctc ,,