PDA

View Full Version : 'ESTHER' She WILL MAKE YOU HIGH TILL ECSTASY CUMS (Pic AvaiL)

ccod81
15-01-2008, 02:15 AM
ESTHER... OR ECSTASY...http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb93/pierce879/NOON-40021.jpg

> Name :ESTHER
> Age :22yo
> Ht :1.68M
> Stat :34-25-35
> Skin :SMOOTH,SILKY,FAIR
> DAMAGE:$160/90/2(PROMO $138)
> ORIGIN:THAI
> Services :BBBJ,GFE,FINGER,FRENCH,(CIM,COF,COB)

amazeme
15-01-2008, 10:19 AM
Mr.Tar Leng , everytime CUM CUM CUM. Now Ecstasy and CUM together arh. But this one looks small and portable.:p

peterparker89
15-01-2008, 11:09 AM
wah, this 1 swee... :p ;)

atoll
15-01-2008, 02:28 PM
Wah bro! Looks like my type man! Will be hearing from me soon!

miguelito
15-01-2008, 02:36 PM
looks yummy.. will wait for FR before deciding :D

amazeme
15-01-2008, 04:15 PM
wah, this 1 swee... :p ;)

King Bonker, you come already arh. I waiting to read your FR lei:p

antimuds
15-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Wah bro,
this one look delicious leh..today then come issit? should have lun for one night to whack her...hahaha....anyway bro, Katie is also nice gal..
Bros..katie is also a rare gem..should try her.. for her FR, pls refer to pierce's groupie...

sf1234
15-01-2008, 10:58 PM
Many thanks to Bro Pierce for the arrangement.

I had a session with Esther after work. She only able to speak basic English. Despite language barrier, she did try her best to communicate with me using her body language. :P

My ratings in summary:

Looks: 7.5/10 - She looks very sweet especially with her smiles.

Boobs: "B" cup but natural (Not for Boobs lover as her cup size quite small)

Pussy: 8/10 - Well trimmed, no smell. As we went to work on each other in the 69 position, she was moaning like no tomorrow.

BBBJ: 7/10 - She did deep throat and work hard on my didi.

FJ: 8/10 - Zuper shiok because she is so tight.

GFE: 9.5/10 - Hugs and kisses until the last second I left the room. Treats me like her BF. (SHe really a "french" master)

RTF : Yes Yes Yes if Vit M allowed.

All sb bros, don't miss this gems!~Try and you will know it.

yinyang
15-01-2008, 11:33 PM
Succumbed to the dark force, with the pleasure of QCing Esther (real name N) this evening.

Been misbehaving lately, to detriment of my skinny wallet. So convinced myself to be more selective now on. Her exotic and bit sultry look, with a little innocence fits my bill.

Titties not big (ok with me, so long not sagging type like papaya). Bit taller than average tg. Nice hair, with tumbling down curls.

Bit blur on the bathtub routine, had to help her out with the h/c tap. Told her I wanna arb nam song khun (bathe together). Only shower, think she'll learn the tricks soon after some more experience with you guys. StandingStraight up in bathtub, I fingered her, got her wet and she moaned.. so what else can a guy do but to reciprocate by frenching her (not bad kisser).

Her bbj was like gupling down ice cream (now I understand why some gals coin this phrase) for a solid non-stop 15mins. During all this time, she was kneeling down working hard on my junior with me standing up to be counted hehe. So can CIM..but junior held out for the finale. I couldn't resist anymore to get to real thing, so hand in hand adjourned to bed (by that time, we had naturally dried ourselves):D

More bbj followed, but I didn't want to miss out the real thing. So asked her for the rubber... which she had some initial difficulty finding same. Helped her read english label to confirm rubber (not your regular durex packing) hehehe.

Incomplete if I didn't doggie her in front of dressing table (so you dun lose out on her front view and reaction). Her turn to do some work by riding me. Then missionary, with her grabbing pillow and moaning "omg" (can't tell if faking, but even if that.. adds to enjoyment.

Puts her arms around me and frenched me (nice gfe touch) before fj. After the deed, she cuddled up (not immediately running away to loo for wash up). With <20mins to go, I insisted she ate her dinner to be better prepared for rest night's work.

Her english's almost limited to few phrases, so pls speak slooowly and simply. This one's into my little black book, for a night out with her when next in bkk. She's even brought her ultraman small soft toy (for sleep). Told me she has more stuffed toys like kitty cat etc back home to keep company in her room (the innocence bit).

Overall, I'm more convinced I shd hold out for better stock like this:D

diver69er
15-01-2008, 11:49 PM
Wah Bro.....recently U seem to be dry season.....now suddenly open flood gates.....SOooo many swee cha bor....:)

ccod81
16-01-2008, 06:29 PM
DEAR BROS very Sorry due to some Family Problems...
the two sisters KRYSTAL and ESTER HAD gone back liao wor..

Thanks to Bros that had tried thier Service and posted FR

But dont worries i got others coming in... hehe

Tulip and ROSE they are room mates back in BKK :D

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb93/pierce879/g.gif

amazeme
16-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Tar Leng, your new craze is the switch ladies photo in a fast motion. Can stop boh?

Giving me a headache after looking at the photo..:D