PDA

View Full Version : Xiang Lee Spa

redhill boy
14-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Decide to post this as a new thread. So as to give justice to this wonderful HC. Understand that there are some reviews from the facial treatment and also looking for Jua Gen thread. But wanted to let the brothers here have a single thread for this HC. Hope there is no zapping, if senior here feel that i should just post this on the other mentioned, will gladly do so.

Anyway, here the FR.

Just came back from a "torturing" yet sextifying experience from the HC.
After much good reviews from the brothers here, decide to call and make an appointment for Cindy at 2pm. I am the first customer of the day for her, as called earlier recept mentioned that she is out for a course and won't be back till 2pm. Hence, confirmed and set the appointment with her.

Once there, its really take a brave man to walk up the stairs in midst of so many people from the streets and shops below, chances of meeting someone you know is there since its so crowded.

Walked up the stairs and tell the recept that i had already make the appointment with Cindy, and asked me what type of package i want to have. Opt for the $45, 60 mins package which includes ear candling, massage and lastly facial in that order. Ear candling, nothing to shout about. Massage was good, with the correct strength and correct position. One of the better massages i have, just that the duration is kinda too short. After the massage, started to do the "sexy HJ", this is for sure not Jua Jen, as had tried numerous times. But Cindy really got a special way in handling my junior. "Tortouring" me for at least a good 15 mins. Never had this type of HJ before, not for the faint hearted thats for sure, now i know why the earlier bro who visited had a premature ejacuation. She lets you have the feeling of cumming and relax you down before bringing the feeling back again. Times again and again almost wanted to shoot out but managed to control. But finally pay prey to her "kung fu". Good thing is she allowed Auto-Roam, but only removing her bra. After her sexy HJ, proceed to do the facial which i totally forgotten about it. Equally good, as i seldom go for facial and not a good judge to say how good the facial was.
But the weird thing is, i thought the damage was 50 for the sexy HJ, but she told me its 60 when i paid her 50. Anyway, i gladly passed her another 10 bucks.

Rating as such,
Looks: 6/10 ( not a looker)
Boobs: A ( Not for Boobs Lover)
HJ: 10/10 ( not for the faint hearted )
BJ: NA
FJ: NA
Damage: 45 (Entrance) + 60 (HJ)
RTF: for sure.

peter_lee_1969
14-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Bro, too open liao lah... u are harming the HC

redhill boy
14-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Opps.... But i didn't state the address or anything like that.
I also did a search on google hope to find the address, but couldn't find also... so hope the HC is still safe.

bassf
14-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Hi Bro,

pls pm me location.

Thx

peter_lee_1969
14-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Browse through the threads here, u will know where. spend sometime ok. if give u the location, we may have to say bye bye to the HC.

dirtymonk82
14-01-2008, 06:30 PM
There is alreadt a thread on this place already

mupeng
14-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Can PM me the location too?

redhill boy
15-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Please advise how to delete this thread.
Unkowning being zap some points of me.....