PDA

View Full Version : Smell fishy...? 10.30pm go massage?

keano
26-01-2021, 04:50 PM
https://sg.yahoo.com/news/masseur-accused-molesting-female-patron-111058855.html

talismann
26-01-2021, 04:59 PM
It would be her words against his, just tough luck for him. She could have stopped him anytime but she didn't, which raises some doubts.

kombust
26-01-2021, 05:20 PM
It would be her words against his, just tough luck for him. She could have stopped him anytime but she didn't, which raises some doubts.

ignited the lust but failed to finish. thats why the woman pissed.

leong26
26-01-2021, 05:46 PM
Definitely not :confused: I kept trying to stop him :confused: so many enough but still let him carrying doing the job means you allow already lay, if at that point of time when you see his cock stand + strongly feel it's a molest then how come u no want to confront that man on the spot :confused: you the law lay haha

spiderguy
26-01-2021, 10:47 PM
Man nowadays got to be more careful

afterburn
26-01-2021, 11:43 PM
Very fishy case. The timing of the incident and also the cctv showed nothing incriminating based on the woman's reactions. I'd be surprised if the charges can stick. Nowadays got a lot of siao attention-seeking people of that generation.

For guys, we go massage to get molested, then worse, have to pay up :D

LooksLikeJesus
27-01-2021, 12:37 AM
Very fishy case. The timing of the incident and also the cctv showed nothing incriminating based on the woman's reactions. I'd be surprised if the charges can stick. Nowadays got a lot of siao attention-seeking people of that generation.

For guys, we go massage to get molested, then worse, have to pay up :D

You mean siao attention seeking women.

she accused the man dick was erected under his pants mah. So does the CCTV show any sign of a big dick protruding? :confused:

It was mentioned that she told him to stop quite a few times. Again, why didn't she stand up from the bed and end the session? Knowing that her original session already ended and that was an extra FREE effort? :confused:

However, this part put the guy in a very bad defend position.

Unfortunately, erection is an involuntary response. Even if it's true, she can't accuse him for molestation.

pooren
27-01-2021, 03:54 AM
i tot she learnt muay thai?

morrissey1209
27-01-2021, 11:54 AM
i tot she learnt muay thai?

U never watch JAV meh. No matter how skilful also will kenna molest/rape one.

r.fowler
27-01-2021, 02:36 PM
that's the thing about Singapore law...

males are guilty until proven innocent..

reminds me of a news recently where a guy was accused of touching a lady in the train and was later found innocent. but sadly, the guy lost this job because of this accusation as his name is already on the news.

zetrio2002
27-01-2021, 08:23 PM
that's the thing about Singapore law...

males are guilty until proven innocent..

reminds me of a news recently where a guy was accused of touching a lady in the train and was later found innocent. but sadly, the guy lost this job because of this accusation as his name is already on the news.

The guy can counter sue the lady for loss of reputation and loss of job. See if the guy got balls to do so or not.

chess2
27-01-2021, 11:26 PM
CCTV in the massage room?