PDA

View Full Version : Let My Girfriend Pee on me while sex

tatu
25-01-2021, 09:02 AM
Half way during sex my Girlfreind said she cannot Tahan anymore need to go Toilet to pee. But i was thinking that she want to Squirt and told her she can pee on me.
Hoping that but she said she really need to go toilet, i disallow her and want her to pee on my body instead.
i pull her and she was in the cowgirl pos and place a tower on my stomach and french her.
while we were kissing like no tomorrow, I then felt a warm sensation on my stomach and notice she pee on me. After that we both laugh,as this is a weird encounter for both of us. At the same time i am thinking if my GF think that i am pervert with such fetish...lol

BushTracker
25-01-2021, 10:55 AM
Half way during sex my Girlfreind said she cannot Tahan anymore need to go Toilet to pee. But i was thinking that she want to Squirt and told her she can pee on me.
Hoping that but she said she really need to go toilet, i disallow her and want her to pee on my body instead.
i pull her and she was in the cowgirl pos and place a tower on my stomach and french her.
while we were kissing like no tomorrow, I then felt a warm sensation on my stomach and notice she pee on me. After that we both laugh,as this is a weird encounter for both of us. At the same time i am thinking if my GF think that i am pervert with such fetish...lol

Hahaha nice.. Golden Shower! Kinky!!

juiceaddictsg
26-01-2021, 10:08 PM

You are so fortunate! I have been trying to persuade my wife to pee on me but she just thinks in unhygienic..

maykiap
27-01-2021, 09:05 AM
I prefer pissing inside pussy, feels great for my girl also when my semi-hard cock fills her pussy with warm pee.

ilovepantyhose
27-01-2021, 09:45 AM
she blanjah u chrysanthemum tea, u blanjah her warm barley lor

:p;):D

BushTracker
27-01-2021, 02:09 PM
I prefer pissing inside pussy, feels great for my girl also when my semi-hard cock fills her pussy with warm pee.

Whao, this is intense. Up you!

hazardous77
06-04-2021, 04:46 PM
You are so fortunate! I have been trying to persuade my wife to pee on me but she just thinks in unhygienic..

hi bro, any luck in getting your wife to pee on you?

I also trying to get my wife do golden shower on each other, but so far no luck.. closest I got was when she squirted on me during cowgirl position

edwintantan
07-04-2021, 05:27 PM
hi bro, any luck in getting your wife to pee on you?

I also trying to get my wife do golden shower on each other, but so far no luck.. closest I got was when she squirted on me during cowgirl position

bro how was the squirt ? a gush of water spray out ?
my wife only squirt when fuck hard ,, will wet bed , worse part is after sex have to wait for bed to dry then can sleep ,,haha

fallen11
07-04-2021, 08:23 PM

so when's your turn to pee on her?:)